Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Law & Order: SVU Sneak Peek: Olivia Begs for Her Life in New Promo!

In the first promo for Season 15 of the drama, things pick up right where they left off in the season finale with serial rapist William "Burnt Fingertips" Lewis holding Olivia hostage.

"I want to live," a tied-up Olivia tells Lewis as he points a gun right at her face. Thankfully, the squad quickly figures out what's happened to her, but can they find the safe house where she is being kept before it's too late?

Watch the electrifying promo at link

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

She's begging for the D.

She's wanted it going back to the season with the little dude who turned into a gay boy on the U.S. version of Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

She can't act for shit.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

[quote] She can't act for shit.

She is an EMMY award winning actress.

btw Paulo Schriber was juggling this show, Orange is the New Black and Ironside all at the same time!

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

This will be my finest season of acting on the show!

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

Emmy is in the bag for Mariska in 2014

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

is it still on?

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

[quote]She is an EMMY award winning actress.

She was given the Emmy that year because her father died. It was a sympathy win. She didn't deserve it. She is the most wooden actress on tv. And all the botox that has frozen her face doesn't help, either.

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

Oh whatever r7! It wasn't like her father was a U.S. President or TV legend. Her Emmy was a much deserved and overdue win. She won it for an awesome episode when she was looking for a little girl she spoke to on the phone and found shortly after she was buried alive. Mariska is a great actress. You DL queens are such haters.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

R7 holds a grudge against Mariska, she was very good in SVU especially the years when her role was partnered with Elliot. You could tell her acting is better than Christopher Meloni.

by Anonymousreply 908/24/2013

I used to adore her. I'm not the type to write to celebrities, but ten years ago my mom died. I took 2 wks off and was moping around the house. I wrote to her e-mail, just telling her I thought she was great. She wrote me back. She was so gracious, and it was something nice during that rotten time. So I'll always love her for that.

by Anonymousreply 1008/24/2013

[quote]She won it for an awesome episode when she was looking for a little girl she spoke to on the phone and found shortly after she was buried alive

Yes, the Olibiaaaa episode. That was Emmy bait and it was ridiculous. She may have her hits and misses in acting but that episode did not deserve an Emmy. And most of the time she is very wooden.

by Anonymousreply 1108/24/2013

R2=R7=R11 a hater!

by Anonymousreply 1208/24/2013

R9/R12, I know it might be difficult for you but do try to learn how to use trolldar, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 1308/24/2013

I still watch and like this show, and Mariska is clearly the best part of it. However, I'm starting to feel that -- much like The Simpsons -- it's well past its prime now, and should probably end this season.

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2013

R11 sounds like a stalker!

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2013

R6/R9/R12/R15 sounds like a total idiot!

by Anonymousreply 1608/24/2013

anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 1708/25/2013

I wish they had cancelled this instead of the original L&O. At least that one could have been kept fresh. Shows like SVU and Criminal Minds have to come up with more outrageous story lines once they run out of material.

by Anonymousreply 1808/25/2013

R18, the original L&O got too stale, the ripped-from-headlines formula didn't really work in the TMZ/facebook/twitter age, everyone already knew what's going to happen in the story line.

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!