Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris O'Donnell

Does his "still-boyish-yet-slightly-going-to-seed-DILF" thing hit anybody else right in the sweet spot? YUMMMMMMM.....

(Link is to Chris appearing on some TLC ancestry show, where he is probably less flatteringly photographed and therefore looking more realistically paunchy than on "NCIS: Los Angeles")

by Anonymousreply 1611/04/2013

Always lusted after him, but watching the geneology show, I really came to like him as a family man. Seems to be truly decent.

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

Unfortunately, he's fairly right wing and a gun nut.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

A very attractive man but not a man with much talent.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

Unless you happen to like men who look like awkward 14-year-olds playing average suburban dad dress up, I don't see what could be attractive about him.

When you add to that the fact that he makes Rush Limbaugh look moderate, tolerant and articulate by comparison, whatever little attractive he could have ever had rapidly disintegrates. Oh, and the poster above is right: he is a lousy actor on top of it all.

Just no.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

"When you add to that the fact that he makes Rush Limbaugh look moderate, tolerant and articulate by comparison"

Link?

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

Won't say where, but he spewed a lot of shit about what leeches family members were - don't understand why he'd be interested in doing a genealogy show.

I've noticed a few childhood stars embrace libertarianism. Their environment: a large group of adults who depend upon them for income.

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

R4 Never saw "Men Don't Leave". Also, would suck O'Donnell dry and offer up her dusty "Mussy", begging, in a NY minute

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

And I would sniff every piss stain and skid mark on those tighty-whities, r8.

by Anonymousreply 908/26/2013

LOL @ R9!

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2013

I binge watched this new series of Who Do You Think You Are? or whatever it is called On Demand and the only one that got me somewhat emotional was Christina Applegate's search for her father's mother. Lots of drama involved. Nasty divorce after a very abusive marriage back in the early 40's. Her dad was moved around a lot as a little boy and one of the things he heard about his Mother's death was that she was found murdered outside a bar.

The truth was much simpler, but her dad got very emotional as the truth came out.

Very nice climax to the whole show too.

Chelsea Handler's episode wasn't very interesting and neither was the one with Zooey Deschannel. Chris seemed so unsurprised about just about everything presented to him that I lost interest in his story.

Jim Parsons is also in one of the shows later on.

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2013

Don't he and his wife have like 7 kids?

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2013

R12 - How can you say that Chelsea's wasn't interesting? She was trying to find out what involvement her grandfather had in Nazi Germany.

Chris O'Donnell's was sooooo boring - except the very end, which was cool, but god did it take forever to get there.

Zooey's was really cool as well - being part of the underground railroad and having a major battle on the property that propelled abolitionist movement.

Sheesh- what more do you want?

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2013

"Zooey's was really cool as well - being part of the underground railroad and having a major battle on the property that propelled abolitionist movement."

This sounds like the basis for an SNL sketch, where there's a flashback in which Zooey plays her own ancestor who valiantly but ineptly attempts to hide runaway slaves, and who, when the slave hunters show up at the house, has to distract and beguile them with her charming quirkiness and whimsy.

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

I watched the Three Musketeers made in 1993 last night. Damn Chris looked so beautiful in his role as D'Artagnan. Super sexy, fit as hell, amazing eyes and face, loved his long curly hair too! He was 23 at the time. He is super well hung. If you watch him in "Scent of a Woman" there are a ton of shots showing great VPL's of Chris.

by Anonymousreply 1611/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.