Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Philip got away with murder

Now that the truth has come out about Diana being murdered. It is very likely that all the rumors about Philip ordering the hit are true. I guess it pays to be married to the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 7909/05/2013

Philip is above the law. He can get away with anything

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

Philip is an asshole, but he did not murder Diana. Nor did anyone else murder Diana. She was killed in a car accident due to a drunk driver being chased by paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

Oh wow, turns out she was killed in a drunk accident after all.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

He will avoid prosecution by dying.

He is tricky that way.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

Why is he an asshole? You don't know the first thing about him...

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

The OP is a silly troll. Ignore the idiot.

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

He actually is a bit of an asshole, by all reports; but that's not a crime in itself.

As for Diana, the conspiracy theories are about as believable as the Vince Foster speculation.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

Background on Philip.

by Anonymousreply 908/24/2013

She said during an interview once that if she died, they were responsible. I believe her. A person doesn't say a thing like that unless they have good reason.

by Anonymousreply 1008/24/2013

10, people say the most absurd, ridiculous things constantly. Here and everywhere. You aren't listening .

by Anonymousreply 1108/24/2013

R10 (R11, please learn to refer to posters right, so they'll "pop up" the way DL is organized to do) seems to think that what a hysterical, vindictive, defensive, out-of-control neurotic (who did have some cause for being a wreck) says is gospel, rather than the ravings one expects of such a person.

Diana died by her own bad choices - in friends, in weighing situations, and in not wearing a fucking seatbelt. If she had simply said, "Slow down," her death would have been avoided. Playing the princess and grooving on the rush of it all, she died.

by Anonymousreply 1208/24/2013

I thought she identified Prince Charles in her letter to the butler, not Philip.

by Anonymousreply 1308/24/2013

Whatever happened to the Vegas skanks shopping around the pics and video of Harry naked when he wasn't covering his junk?

Did they disappear? Did Prince Phillip make it happen?

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2013

The OP is a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2013

How could Philip have had anything to do with Diana's death? If Diana had been killed (and there is no proof whatsoever she was), it would not have come down from the queen's elderly husband--he's entirely powerless in matters of state. Even the queen herself (who would have had to have been in on it if Philip were) could not order such a hit--she is head of state and has no actual political power.

by Anonymousreply 1608/24/2013

Trayvon hung up the phone on Prince Philip. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1708/24/2013

If you firmly believe your husband is going to kill you in a car crash, wouldn't it make sense to wear a seatbelt?

Dizzy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1808/24/2013

Jimmy Hoffa once wolf-whistled at QE2 in Prince Philip's presence (unfortunately). He's now buried under one of the Queen's bidets.

True story.

by Anonymousreply 1908/24/2013

Quite tellingly, Philip has no alibi for the Hindenberg disaster. And he can't account for his whereabouts on November 22nd 1963.

by Anonymousreply 2108/24/2013

he beat her to death with his phallocarp.

by Anonymousreply 2208/24/2013

Don't get me started about Prince Philip's connections with 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 2308/24/2013

Did someone mention my name?

by Anonymousreply 2408/24/2013

The Queen was apparently a huge James Dean fan. She said he was the hottest man alive. Prince Philip took care of THAT!

by Anonymousreply 2508/24/2013

R26 there hasn't been a Queen of England since 1707. Also, it's beholden, not beholding.

As to the rest, you're the delusional one sweetie. A drunk driver lost control of a car at high speed. It happens.

Diana wasn't of any importance. Really. She was a tabloid joke before her death and her death was the worst scenario possible for the royals, she was doing such a great job of marginalising herself without any help. The last thing they would want is her dying and creating the cult of the martyr. Now wipe the spit from your mouth, take a deep breath and repeat after me: "I will try harder to not be such a credulous cretin".

by Anonymousreply 2708/24/2013

One wonders how people like r26 manage to deal with some of the more complicated issues in their lives. Not very well, I expect.

by Anonymousreply 2808/24/2013

Honey Badger Don't Care

by Anonymousreply 2908/24/2013

Something broke a couple of branches off my camellia bush last night while I was asleep.

This crime has all the markings of a palace job, doubtlessly planned with fiendish glee by Prince Philip.

by Anonymousreply 3008/24/2013

Charles? Are you telling people that some 'broke my bush' last night? Does this mean you no longer want to be my tampon?

by Anonymousreply 3108/24/2013

Even I don't fuck with him

by Anonymousreply 3208/24/2013

SHUT THE FUCK UP R26! You pathetic Diana hater.

by Anonymousreply 3308/24/2013

[quote]Even I don't fuck with him

That's because we're galactic and from Outer Space. But you know that already since you are too.

by Anonymousreply 3408/24/2013

It's not Philip's fault he's so cranky - maintaining the form of a 90-year-old man is tough going for a 9'6", 700lb reptoid hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 3508/24/2013

r33 thinks that in some small way we ALL died in that tunnel that day.

by Anonymousreply 3608/24/2013

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but Diana's death was a hit, a really obvious one too. Its staging the Mafia would come up with. She was even warned that she was going to be killed in a car accident, which is the way they were going to get rid of her. This was before it happened.

People forget what this family is capable. They are the real deal. They've slaughtered people for centuries. People think it's too fantastic, that it's something out of the movies. No, these people exist, people who will rub people out without giving it a second thought. Britain didn't even know about its secret service until a two decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 3708/24/2013

Prince Phillip was hot stuff back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 3808/24/2013

R37 finally words of wisdom of course they killed her.

by Anonymousreply 3908/25/2013

You bitches watch too much Game of Thrones!

by Anonymousreply 4008/25/2013

Omg, some of the responses in this thread are hilarious. R30, I'm looking at you!

Is the picture at r24 real? Did anything happen to that guy? I would think one would be in trouble for flashing one's junk during an official photo with the queen.

by Anonymousreply 4108/25/2013

Hillary had Vince Foster killed.

by Anonymousreply 4208/25/2013

r33 I'm NOT a Diana hater, please re-read my post.

by Anonymousreply 4308/25/2013

"Britain didn't even know about its secret service until a two decades ago."

Lady, I've been singing about MI6 since 1964.

by Anonymousreply 4408/25/2013

Having Diana killed wasn't murder, but paying for it sure was!

by Anonymousreply 4508/25/2013

I wasn't aware that mob hits involved multiple press photographers on high-speed chases through densely populated urban areas.

If it really was a murder arranged by Prince Philip...what a fuckup. First of all, why did he wait all these years and subject his family to all that humiliation before finally doing something about it, and second, why stage it in such an elaborate, sympathy-drawing way. Have her die on the toilet or choke on a medicine bottle cap or something.

by Anonymousreply 4608/25/2013

[quote]I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but Diana's death was a hit, a really obvious one too. Its staging the Mafia would come up with.

No, that would be three bullets, two in the chest and one in the head.

Honestly people, think, You want to kill someone by arranging a high speed car crash in a tunnel in Paris while the target is in full view of the press? Even Wylie E. Coyote would say that's too complicated to consider.

by Anonymousreply 4708/25/2013

The Vince Foster death was the result of a gay hook-up gone wrong. The big cover-up in that case is that the area where his body was found was a gay cruising area, a rest area on the George Washington Parkway. Did the media not know it was a cruising area or did they know and refrain from any mention of that?

by Anonymousreply 4808/25/2013

If I had done it, it would have been a car bomb and we would have blamed it on the Irish.

The old ways are the best ways.

by Anonymousreply 4908/25/2013

Vince and Philip were having an affair and were meeting in the park that night. Hillary and Diana knew about it. Hillary killed Vince in front of Philip while Diana held a gun on Philip. Diana then had herself killed in the car wreck to implicate Philip, as her last revenge. The driver and guard were in on it too. This was a vast, Trans-Atlantic Conspiracy that involved the Illuminati and the Blank Hand.

by Anonymousreply 5008/25/2013

R51. You forgot one thing that negates and dispels all of your conspiracy theories: Diana's driver was driving drunk and speeding through a tunnel in Paris while being chased by the paparazzi.

The car crash was a tragic accident.

by Anonymousreply 5208/26/2013

Here's some recent commentary on the Diana silliness from a news magazine called The Week:

For many women my age, Diana's memory is still fresh, said Christine Odone in The Daily Telegraph. We loved her, still love her, because "we feel we let her down." Unlike her daughter-in-law Kate Middleton, who is "so normal and grounded that she makes the rest of us feel like dysfunctional freaks," Diana was deeply flawed: "insecure, needy, jealous, self-critical, self-harming", yet also glamorous and tenderhearted. Her vunerability cried out for protection, and having no doting mother or close sister to lean on, she turned to us. Yet in the end "no one could protect her from a disastrous marriage, unsuitable suitors, celebrity, the paparazzi, or herself." No wonder we continue to mourn.

Yet that doesn't explain why the conspiracy theories persist, said Sam Leith in the Evening Standard. Immediately after Diana's death, a stunned public sought to blame someone, and since the royal family quite obviously detested her, whispers arose that they had done her in. But there's simply zero evidence to support the idea. There isn't even a plausible method of assassination asserted: even a seasoned assassin would be crazy to try to cause a crash in public in full view of the pursuing international press, "while trusting to luch that the target wouldn't put her seat belt on." A two year French inquiry, a three year British investigation, and a thorough inquest all reached the same conclusion: Diana died because she wasn't wearing her seat belt and her driver was drunk and speeding. Was it murder? "The short answer is no. The long answer is noooooooooooo."

by Anonymousreply 5308/26/2013

I hear drones can be piloted through tunnels.

by Anonymousreply 5408/26/2013

[R12] so sorry to have violated posting format conventions. Exactly where are they located on this so structured site?

by Anonymousreply 5508/26/2013

Fergie did it.

by Anonymousreply 5608/27/2013

But wasn't Diana alive when she was pulled from the wreck? All it would've taken was a little "intervention",(ahem!) and BAM! Charles is a widower.

by Anonymousreply 5708/27/2013

R58, that website looks like shit and you're a spammer troll, so fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 5908/27/2013

R51 Diana's landmines work was not important enough to anyone to make them murder her. Why not claim she was killed by a disgruntled ballet dancer unhappy with her involvement with the National Ballet? It's equally feasible.

Jemima Khan's husband Imran Khan was a well known cricketer, philanthropist and playboy who spent a lot of time in London, not some hard line fundie with a hatred for the west. He is friends with a lot of very influential people in those circles in London who have all miraculously managed to stay alive.

The Queen's hatred of the Fayed family seems to be known to you but no-one else. It was the government who blocked hs application for citizenship, based on his very shady business dealings. The Queen, or any other member of the family, does not have the power to deny citizenship to anyone. I wonder how you're going to try to spin Fayed's murky past and unsavoury behaviour into being the Queen's fault as well?

Who's this rich Chinese person you've imagined? Please, we'd all love to know your theories on why this mysterious meeting, which didn't happen and like all things Diana-related there is no evidence for, meant her death. Why would a Cinese person be a problem for anyone?

No-one took the poor little rich girl seriously. No-one. She had a proven track record for being an unbalanced fantasist. Nothing she said or did was important enough to be taken seriously. The Diana trolls here have zero understanding of the place the royals have in Britain. They are an anachronism without any power, just tabloid fodder.

It wasn't access to money or power that killed her, it was a drunk driver, high speed and no seat belt.

by Anonymousreply 6008/27/2013

[quote]She said during an interview once that if she died, they were responsible. I believe her. A person doesn't say a thing like that unless they have good reason.

The same daft bitch whose daily contact with adults consisted of hairdressers and hose handlers - for her daily "high colonics."

by Anonymousreply 6108/27/2013

I thought Prince Philip WAS responsible for a ski accident? He had his party ski an unopened dangerous run, a man was killed, and a woman seriously injured? I thought I read that somewhere, although I may just be imagining it.

by Anonymousreply 6308/27/2013

Us royals have always been serial killers. But you'll never pin anything on us.

by Anonymousreply 6408/27/2013

Exactly R61 - she believed astrologers, clairvoyants, pyramid therapy, any old rubbish that gave her fodder for her paranoia. Linked is an article about the inquest into her death, a direct quote from her private secretary:

'By the time of her Panorama interview in 1995, he said, Diana 'saw plots everywhere", even claiming that someone had taken a "pot-shot" at her with a gun in Hyde Park. "Needless to say, I had all the accusations checked out, but the threats were, as I had known all along, all in her imagination."'

by Anonymousreply 6508/27/2013

Diana was in fact murdered, it was a crazy scheme with no guarantee of success but, unfortunatley, it did work and they got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 6608/27/2013

If some of the royals are useless, then they all have to be useless. The whole idea of "royalty" is ridiculous. Even if some work more, it still perpetuates the idea that because Charles and Andrew and Edward and Anne spit out of Lillibet's twat, they are "better" than others.

They all would have been better off if they had all had real jobs that required real work. The idea that the royals "work hard" is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 6708/27/2013

OP = paranoid schizophrenic. I hope his friends and family get the support they need.

by Anonymousreply 6808/27/2013

Royalty, the one percent, call us whatever you'd like we've always been around and we always will. The truth is that the masses are too lazy and content with a few creature comforts to rise up against us. And if they did? We are psychopaths. That's how our lineages got here. We will cut you down if you oppose us.

by Anonymousreply 6908/27/2013

We Brits'd rather have the Queen as head of state than some scummy politician any day.

As Prince Phil would say, "Fug off!"

by Anonymousreply 7008/27/2013

Diana was nothing but a dishwater dull nitwit with a good pussy. Good riddance to overexposed rubbish!

by Anonymousreply 7108/27/2013

R71, you deserve to die a very slow and painful death!

by Anonymousreply 7308/27/2013

I miss Diana. She was a wonderful woman and identified with the misfits.

by Anonymousreply 7408/27/2013

I did it. I planned the whole thing and I'm not sorry.

Everyone knows why I had to get rid of that crazy bitch, she left me no choice.

by Anonymousreply 7508/27/2013

Oh fuck off, duchess of Cornhole! I do NOT want to be your tampon. i realize you've not needed a tampon for several decades.

by Anonymousreply 7608/27/2013

Diana dog eat doggy doo-doo.

by Anonymousreply 7708/27/2013

Let's get real here. Philip wanted Diana dead, though we can't really be sure he is the one of the royals who made the decision. If you ask me, it was Anne who convinced her father to off her errant sister-in-law.

So Philip arranged for the bed in Diana's Paris hotel room to be infested with SARS-ridden bed-bugs. When Diana (and supposed Dodie) hit the sheets, they would hit the wall.

But the driver, Henri, got shit-faced. Diana and Dodie were high on quaaludes (which was the royal go-to drug ever since Margaret introduced them to the queen) so they didn't notice that the guy who was driving the car was projectile vomiting on them as he opened the door for them.

Henri drove them into a pillar in the tunnel.

He killed them, at the same time he saved their lives.

by Anonymousreply 7808/27/2013

R49 makes a good point.

by Anonymousreply 7909/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.