Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Steve Howey

I've been watching reruns of "Reba" lately and this guy, who played Van on the show, is a big hot stud. Let's chat about him.

by Anonymousreply 3108/25/2013

He got a bit fit fat later on and google for a nude from a film from a few years ago

by Anonymousreply 108/23/2013

Check out Shameless on Showtime. He has been fully nude on there a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 208/23/2013

Nude pics from SHAMELESS.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

He is married to the hottest woman EVER. Im literally not kidding.

He must have a huge dick or something, because I'm also pretty sure he cheats (or used to) cheat on her.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

[quote]He must have a huge dick or something, because I'm also pretty sure he cheats (or used to) cheat on her.

Huh? What are you babbling about?

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

He is so my dream man. I wish he was gay, sigh.

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

Hilarious as Van on "Reba"

by Anonymousreply 708/24/2013

He reminds me so much of an ex-bf of mine. The physical resemblance, voice and overall attitude are uncanny.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

He's gorgeous, not shy about doing nude/sex scenes on Shameless. And he's just one of a few pieces of eye candy on that show.

by Anonymousreply 908/24/2013

"Reba" would have been a disaster without him and Melinda Peterman.

by Anonymousreply 1008/24/2013

How`s about a thread dedicated to Christopher Rich?

by Anonymousreply 1108/24/2013

A million years ago, I think someone on Datalounge alleged they had seen him in a bathhouse somewhere. But he eventually got married to a woman, and I haven't heard any other rumors. But boy, was he hot back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 1208/24/2013

R13 I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but some of the episodes were quite funny. If you've never watched it, you should give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2013

Christopher Rich should play Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2013

He was much better looking on Reba than now. Now he has this Frankenstein's monster-ish quailty to his features. Much too facially angular.

by Anonymousreply 1608/24/2013

He got old. Cross-reference the Matt Damon, Chris O'Donnell and Madonna aging picture threads listed at this time. More information can also be found by searching under 'cultural relevance' and 'Brandy plays to empty stadium'.

by Anonymousreply 1708/24/2013

[quote]"Reba" would have been a disaster without him and Melinda Peterman.

Sorry Kelly, but the entire cast was great and Reba got more than her share of laughs for the "straight woman". If it had been on one of the three networks instead of the WB, it would have had a mantle full of Emmys. Holds up very well in syndication and very watchable. And who the hell is Melinda Peterman?

by Anonymousreply 1808/25/2013

Noticed him on Reba as well as was so pleased to see his peen and full bush on Shameless. There has been some weight fluctuations but I wouldn't kick him out if bed for eating crackers. Unless crackers was my dog...

by Anonymousreply 1908/25/2013

His weight even fluctuated when he was on REBA, but I preferred him with a little more meat on his bones then when he was thinner. I love the long hair and fit/fat frame he's sporting these days, but he's hot either way. His sense of humor makes him that much hotter.

I love that he's unabashed at doing nudity. Whether it's the dick and balls...

by Anonymousreply 2008/25/2013

...or the ass

by Anonymousreply 2108/25/2013

[quote]And who the hell is Melinda Peterman?

It's Melissa Peterman. She was hilarious on "Reba", and is funny on that ABC Family show "Baby Daddy".

by Anonymousreply 2208/25/2013

Melissa Peterman is a veteran of improv theater.

If she WAS ever a regular of SNL, she would be an even bigger star.

by Anonymousreply 2308/25/2013

REBA was really well written and acted . It started out a guilty pleasure and then I got hooked on it. One of the few sitcoms which have made me laugh till I cried

by Anonymousreply 2408/25/2013

Reba has grest comic timing.

by Anonymousreply 2508/25/2013

I agree R23. Why SNL hasn't scooped her up yet is a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 2608/25/2013

R26 SNL is an old boys network. They don't like women

by Anonymousreply 2708/25/2013

R18=JoAnna Garcia Swisher, noted show-killer.

Signed,

The producers of:

Welcome to the Captain

Privileged

Animal Practice

Better With You

by Anonymousreply 2808/25/2013

The little boy who played Jake, Mitch Holleman, is growing up to be very handsome. He is about to turn 19 and I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks big at some point. A good, funny actor.

I missed Park Overall as Reba's best friend for a while, but the relationship that grew between Reba and BJ really made Park expendable.

I still enjoy the reruns and it is a very well written, witty show. The whole cast has nice chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 2908/25/2013

I thought Holleman was the weak link. He was really a bad child actor. Of course he may have improved by now. Is he still in the business?

by Anonymousreply 3008/25/2013

[quote]Why SNL hasn't scooped her up yet is a mystery to me.

Maybe they asked and she declined to be on an unfunny, irrelevant show like SNL.

by Anonymousreply 3108/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.