Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obamacare provides dental coverage?

I'm confused. I overheard someone say that people who haven't seen a dentist in years are going to be brought into the system next year.

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2013

We have to pass it so we can know what is in it...Nancy Pelosi.

Who the fuck knows? It is a convoluted mess of regulation all created to benefit, not patients but insurance companies.

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2013

There will be dental for children and for adults in states which have it now. Otherwise, zippo.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2013

R1 is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

It will depend on the state. Some of the options available in the state-run exchanges will probably include dental coverage, so in that sense people who didn't have any insurance before (especially the people who qualify for the subsidies) will be able to get dental coverage. But I doubt that's a large number of people.

And yes, R1 is a fucking moron who is just going to quote one offhand statement by Nancy Pelosi until the end of the time rather than attempt to learn anything.

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2013

Are they going to visit homeless camps and shelters and slap hefty fines on those unfortunates?

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2013

Brilliant argument. Sheer genius.

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2013

only if they file income taxes r7

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2013

Dental insurance is almost never included in medical insurance. Medicare does not include coverage for dental.

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!