Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stud butches are really just transgendered right?

I mean, they can't possibly identify as gay women. There is nothing absolutely nothing remotely feminine about them. I am repulsed by them

by lipstick lesreply 12409/12/2013

I'm repulsed by them, too, OP, but they make me come sooo hard.

by lipstick lesreply 108/23/2013

They're mean, too.

by lipstick lesreply 308/23/2013

You know what, you can all go fuck yourselves. I am so tired of the intolerance.

by lipstick lesreply 408/23/2013

Maybe some are, but I dont think it is the majority. Life isn't a drag queen show, there isn't just one way to be a woman.

by lipstick lesreply 508/23/2013

God, I hate queens! You idiots are so petty. I'm what you would call a stud-butch and I am not disgusting. I am clean and intelligent. Just because I look manly does not make me disgusting. Fear me, Gurlene! I eat queens for breakfast, my little fruity pebble.

by lipstick lesreply 608/23/2013

r4, I am sorry about your dog

by lipstick lesreply 808/23/2013

OP, exactly! I like women who look like women not women who look like boys or burly dudes. To each their own - but I don't get it.

by lipstick lesreply 908/23/2013

I hate lipstick lesbos who think their shit don't stink. Buncha cunts!

by lipstick lesreply 1008/23/2013

I personally I don't see the appeal of girls that paint a pretty face over their face, then paint over all the blemishes that result from doing that. I don't see the appeal of a girl that has to go home and get changed to have spontaneous fun.

by lipstick lesreply 1108/23/2013

r9, trust me you are far from alone

by lipstick lesreply 1308/23/2013

they never eat MY fully loaded baked potatoes

by lipstick lesreply 1408/23/2013

R6, thanks for posting. The humorless, witless crap here reflects the mean-spirited vacancy of relatively few little shits.

But, for honesty's sake, when my butch female roommate (who lived in men's clothes and whose idea of dressing up was going out as Elvis circa 1972) announced she had decided I was going to father her child ("I need your sperm. Okay?") I decided it was time to move out.

Well, that and the night she woke me up asking to help her carry the body of a woman she brought home down the steps to get it into her car's trunk because she thought she killed her. She held her first and arm up, pointed close to the inside of her elbow and said, "To there." I told her no, that she had to take care of these things on her own. (It turned out the woman was merely unconscious.)

by lipstick lesreply 1508/23/2013

R12, No, but I like pretty studs. I am guessing we are in agreement that your face would be too upsetting to present to the general public unadorned.

by lipstick lesreply 1608/23/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by lipstick lesreply 1708/23/2013

R17, Move to a big city one day. There are all kinds of people, even ones you don't see on TV.

by lipstick lesreply 1808/23/2013

As a gay man, this is one thing I have never understood about our gay sisters.

On the male side of things, the more masculine you are, generally, the more desirable. The other end of that scale is much more common and in all honesty, the least desirable.

So I dont get why gay women chase after the hyper butch types like its a trophy.

You dont see hot studly gay men chasing after nelly queens unless he is drunk and desperate.

Just sayin.

by lipstick lesreply 2008/24/2013

Yeah, there is no equivalent of the whole butch-femme thing in gay male culture. All guys on the spectrum are pretty much looking for equally or more masculine guys.

by lipstick lesreply 2108/24/2013

Where's the love, people?

I'm a mostly straight woman if it matters. Why do we need to be so harsh and bitter? Noone's forcing you to be attracted to that which you are not. Also, noone is forcing you to yet again fragment the gay community with your xenophobia. When you assert a dyke type is disgusting, you're equal to the neo-conservatives who cannot accept LGBT as an acceptable form of human.

Seriously. WTF? Your disdain makes about as much sense as thinking dogs are gross just because they don't sexually arouse you. Dogs are loveable, just as people in all forms are.

We don't have to be attracted to everyone in order to accept each other. More kumbaya, and less vitriol.

by lipstick lesreply 2208/24/2013

I'm with you, R22.

[quote] lesbians dont want anything to do with men of any kind...

Now this is just silly.

So no lesbian on the face of the earth has a beloved brother? A father with whom they were close?

If I went in for reckless generalizing--which generally speaking, I do not--I would say the opposite is true. Most lesbians I have known and befriended, including myself, have a better relationship with their fathers.

To lapse into autobiography, not only did I grow up with many brothers, but my father was so superlatively smart, tough, yet fair that I absolutely hero-worshiped him.

by lipstick lesreply 2408/24/2013

So much wilful ignorance on this thread.

Sorry to hear about your dog, r4. That is a hard day when you have to make that choice. Take care.

by lipstick lesreply 2608/24/2013

Calling Buck Angel!

by lipstick lesreply 2708/24/2013

R24 = Typical.

Of course, you single out your father as the one male in your life. That's true for most women because their dads usually treat them like gold.

You would have had a better argument if you had said you have lots of male friends who are gay and maintain them on a regular basis because you enjoy their company.

What you said is like a gay man saying he likes women because he loves his mother. Gee how unusual is that.

by lipstick lesreply 2808/24/2013

This is what you wrote--

[quote] lesbians dont want anything to do with men of any kind...

"ANY kind."

by lipstick lesreply 2908/24/2013

What do you say,gurl?

by lipstick lesreply 3108/24/2013

You need to go and die!

by lipstick lesreply 3208/24/2013

'Life isn't a drag queen show, there isn't just one way to be a woman.'

As if butches and all gender non-conforming gays and lesbians don't get enough hatred from the straight world, we have to pile it on them here, too?

by lipstick lesreply 3308/24/2013

Guys, stop trashing butches. They can't be otherwise. Be human and accept that people are different. There are feminine men, masculine women. Big deal. Why you find it annoying Op? They don't harm you. Grow up and be more sensible and more sensitive. The same goes for the rest people who share the same opinion with you.

At the beginning, i was thinking like you, but then luckily, i found the sensitivity to question myself. I always try not to be unreasonably stupid. Why seeing a butch or a feminine man could make someone feel uncomfortable? It's something in you that has the problem if you pay so much attention to butches and queens. Look at your own mirror and stop focusing on other people's mirrors.

by lipstick lesreply 3408/24/2013

Lesbian here and I don't find butches attractive either, for the reasons other people have said.. I'm just attracted to women and I like the femmes. It sucks. Tomboys are hit or miss. I know that LChat is a cesspit but there is a ton of anti-butch hate there so it's actually not uncommon unlike what some people seem to be saying.

R23, that is bullshit. I've had male best friends, I have a good male brother, I have no problem with men as a group and get along with them just as well or badly as with other women - feminism-wise, I just want equality - and most lesbians I know are similar. I've found men-haters to just as likely be amongst straight women.

by lipstick lesreply 3508/24/2013

It`s strange that OP is wondering about `manliness` of butch lesbians on a forum chock full of `ladies`,`gurls`,and various Miss Patrick Campbells and Wund Girls. Non-gender conforming gays and lesbians are often so pushy in their identification with the OPPOSITE gender that it looks as if they allow for only their way to exist.

by lipstick lesreply 3608/24/2013

Nothing more disgusting than a dyke-hating dyke.

by lipstick lesreply 3708/24/2013

It should be understood that some people are born this way. For some people masculinity and femininity is not a matter of choice. Someone walks the way he/she walks because that's the way they can walk. It's something inherent.

Why we should be judgmental about that? That's cruel.

Not all people have the 'right' body and face to be masculine or feminine enough anyway.

God, if people could only be more perceptive and less superficial!

by lipstick lesreply 3808/24/2013

lol R17

by lipstick lesreply 3908/24/2013

"On the male side of things, the more masculine you are, generally, the more desirable. The other end of that scale is much more common and in all honesty, the least desirable."

Every femme I know in L.A. wants another femme. My straight female friends have told me if they were gay or bi, they would want a feminine gal. I mean makes perfect sense right?

by lipstick lesreply 4008/24/2013

OP here and I LOATHE male hating lesbians of any kind!!! Men did not make you gay. Why the hate!!!

by lipstick lesreply 4108/24/2013

Saw one gloating over a dancer at GirlBar and for all intents and purposes, looked like she was emulating masculine behavior. It was weird to see a woman who looked like a man objectifying a woman.

by lipstick lesreply 4208/24/2013

Stud butches = repugnant, marginalized sociopaths sans style.

by lipstick lesreply 4308/24/2013

I always thought it was the equivalent of a "straight" man who is into chicks with dicks. There are somethings about women they that want, but they love the peen, so it works out quite well for them.

Same thing with Butch women. Some woman love the idea of big strong men protecting or taking care of them, but are not attracted to, or cannot stand actual men.

by lipstick lesreply 4408/24/2013

Bi girl here and I think overly butch/macho MEN (straight or gay) and extreme "girly girls" are no better. Frankly, anyone who takes any gender role to the extreme seems a little sad and unbalanced. However, it's their life and someone out there will still want them.

by lipstick lesreply 4508/24/2013

If f I wanted a man, I'd fuck a man. That said, I had no opinion of stud butches until a few years ago when I reunited with an old friend who I hadn't seen in years. Although she's not butch, her circle of friends that hung out with us were. My problem with them isn't the way they looked. It's the way they behaved. They were obnoxious, vulgar and acted like a bunch of frat boys.

I like gentle and sensitive ladies, not she men who stand up in bars and scream, 'I want a lady whose gonna jiggle her tits in my face every morning, yeah!" while wiggling her tongue.

Do all butches behave this way?

by lipstick lesreply 4608/24/2013

r46, when I am at girlbar I wear a cute feminine top that says "femme for femme"

by lipstick lesreply 4708/24/2013

Why do bulldykes adopt the worst aspects of men?

by lipstick lesreply 4808/24/2013

I have to admit that what r23 is saying is true for me. I have a great relationship with my father, but oddly I don't get along with men in general.

by lipstick lesreply 4908/24/2013

NOW y'all know "why".

by lipstick lesreply 5008/24/2013

Okay, so there seems to be some femme women around that are in the same boat as me. All I ever find are women who are conveniently bisexual once they figure out I am gay aka "oh I can make-out with you whenever I want!". Then comes the psychosis (on their part). I've almost given up on finding a feminine woman who is actually gay - we need to come up with some sort of special handshake. I know I am overlooking people and assuming they are straight. It's sort of funny (yet tragic) how aggressive straight women can be when they find out you're gay and they're curious.

by lipstick lesreply 5108/24/2013

I agree R52. Maybe we could make them wear something to identify them, and then take them to some place where they would be concentrated away from the normal population. And perhaps we could find a solution, some kind of final one. I wonder if anyone else had tried this before?

by lipstick lesreply 5308/24/2013

Do you all realize you sound just like straight people talking about how they don't get same-sex attraction?

by lipstick lesreply 5408/24/2013

You don't act like women R52 and R53. Being a vain bitch doesn't make you a woman. It takes more.

By the way R38 wrote the most essential message in this thread. All the rest are excuses for being mean and bigoted.

Although i prefer feminine women too and i'm not a butch, i don't think anybody has the goddamn right to trash these women and to try to change something that cannot be changed. As R38 said, some people are born this way. These women are not pariahs, they are just masculine.

And yes, in every minority there are bad and good characters. Being part of a minority doesn't make you more sensitive, not necessarily. However, there are bad and good people in the 'majority' too. Again.... stop using excuses for trashing people who don't look like the way you want them to look like. It's preposterous and it's not kind and gentle to think this way.

by lipstick lesreply 5508/24/2013

Perhaps you can make them wear a little star on their lapel so when you get really tired of seeing them in bars, they could be easily rounded up and sent away.

Maybe to a camp of some sort, right?

Is that what you were thinking?

by lipstick lesreply 5608/24/2013

I'm attracted to other feminine lesbians and wish I could find more of them, but it doesn't bother me that butches exist.

by lipstick lesreply 5708/24/2013

So many insecure people in this thread...

by lipstick lesreply 5808/24/2013

R53 was mocking R52.

by lipstick lesreply 5908/24/2013

[r48] just as drag queens adopt the worst aspects of women. It's all about caricature and affectation. BUT they have the right to do so. AND not all bulls identify as men btw.

by lipstick lesreply 6008/24/2013

Would any of you fuck Buck Angel?

by lipstick lesreply 6108/24/2013

The two most beautiful female faces I've ever seen belonged to butch women. One blonde, one brunette. Both dressed in mens clothes regularly and the brunette was thin but bad posture. The blond was more full figured with big tits. I would have made an absolute fool of myself if I ever had the fortune of landing either one but i was too shy to approach either--despite being around them multiple times. It's been years but I never forgot those faces. Sigh.

by lipstick lesreply 6208/24/2013

If we can just get the stud butches to date the femmy fags, we will solve all kinds of problems.

by lipstick lesreply 6308/24/2013

Who cares? People in general need to accept a live and let live attitude.

by lipstick lesreply 6408/24/2013

Trollin, trollin, trollin! Keep those doggies trollin, Datalounge!

(OP? blacks don't really hate whites but you knew that already didn't you?)

by lipstick lesreply 6508/24/2013

Agreed 100% OP.

I think they just don't want to go through the pain and bother of the operation/chemicals. I don't blame them, but I wish they (and the confused mostly straight women who date them) would stop calling themselves lesbians.

by lipstick lesreply 6608/24/2013

This thread is like walking into a conversation between closeted high schoolers from a small town, or maybe the largely bland lesbian scene of Los Angeles.

I am a lesbian that is not butch or ultra femme. My girlfriend is an athletic stud with a beautiful face. By the way, we are both friends with gay men. Some of those gay men are extremely butch. Some are very femme and pursued by butch men. I don't know how a gay man in 2013 could think there isn't a butch/femme dynamic for some males.

by lipstick lesreply 6708/24/2013

The huge difference R67 is the gay guys are in butch-femme relationships against their preferences (they may think their boyfriend is hot and pursue him, but they'd really rather their boyfriend wasn't nelly). Contrast that with the loud lesbian subgroup where the femme lesbian really prefers a butch woman to be butch like a man.

Oh and I'm a lesbian who thinks half the gay male posters on Datalounge have mommy issues and hate women, so I'm certainly not saying this on their behalf. It's just true.

by lipstick lesreply 6808/24/2013

There's a lid for every pot. Let people be who they want to be. What's so hard about that?

by lipstick lesreply 6908/24/2013

" Contrast that with the loud lesbian subgroup where the femme lesbian really prefers a butch woman to be butch like a man."

That is so changing. Virtually EVERY femme I know wants a femme

by lipstick lesreply 7008/24/2013

This is my dream girl. Does she ping?

by lipstick lesreply 7108/24/2013

[quote]It should be understood that some people are born this way. For some people masculinity and femininity is not a matter of choice. Someone walks the way he/she walks because that's the way they can walk. It's something inherent.

I totally agree.

My difficulty with them is the closet. Not that I am endorsing the closet at all. However, they always criticize men (the usual example) who were in the closet for being cowards and hold themselves up as brave for being out at 13 years old. They never had a choice and can't say what they would have done with that choice.

by lipstick lesreply 7208/24/2013

I'm repulsed by Republicans, but that's about it.

by lipstick lesreply 7308/24/2013

I really dont know why femme lesbians are complaining and always so bitter that the ugly butches are getting all the women, if they are as repulsive as you say and all pretty women prefer femmes whats the problem?

I mean I've never seen a femme in real life who likes butches

by lipstick lesreply 7408/24/2013

R68, really? According to your theory, big hulking muscle guys go after my femme buddy that carries a purse, worships Madonna, and has a naturally hairless body of a teenager at age 30, when all they really want is a masculine jock bro? Give me a break! Just admit there is a market for more types of gender presentation than Hollywood allows. (Very masculine man, very feminine woman.) You are bordering on the denial levels of Ex-Gays.

by lipstick lesreply 7508/24/2013

r75- stud butch

by lipstick lesreply 7608/24/2013

R75 - you can look at any gay M4M personals/advertisement. Almost ALL gay men (98%) are looking for masculine dudes.

In all my years of being out as a gay male, with countless gay acquaintances, I have never known another gay man to say: "What I really think is hot is a limp-wristed femme queeny guy."

by lipstick lesreply 7708/24/2013

R77, I agree, but you would be shocked at how many lesbians want a femme

by lipstick lesreply 7808/24/2013

r63, you are brilliant!! so true

by lipstick lesreply 7908/24/2013

R77, I tend to think most men think of themselves as masculine, when it doesn't seem that way to others. All I see a lot of guys that lift weights and maybe grow some stubble, but maybe that is passable to most guys.

by lipstick lesreply 8008/25/2013

I just feel studs are really men trapped in women's bodies and should get the operation

by lipstick lesreply 8108/25/2013

I'm a gay male, but I think I went through a transgendered phase, from 11-13. That's when, without consciously trying, I did pass for female, of course leading to a lot of problems in school. But knowing people did often mistake me for female, I'd put on my queeniest short-shorts outfit and going out purposely knowing I'd pass, and having fun with it. I remember riding my bike around in circles behind a post office, and a male post office guy was watching me, obviously enjoying that cute little redheaded girl (I was really pretty.) It was in an innocent non-pervy way. Something similar happened when I was getting my dad to crawl into a dumpster to get me some cardboard for a project. Some guy yelled out "She knows what she wants!" Again, redheaded cutie getting her dad to get her some cardboard. And yes dad was pissed, but that's a whole other story.

Oddly, I still thought I was straight, what a disconnect. Another weird memory from that time, a game where the girls would stand around a tree trunk with one hand touching it. Then she'd let go of the trunk and run around to the other side and the object was the boys would try to tag her before she could touch the trunk again. I was always on on the girl's team! Isn't it odd that I didn't get a homophobic reaction to that, at least not immediately. They hadn't been taught to hate me yet.

by lipstick lesreply 8208/25/2013

r82, you can see your flames outside our solar system

by lipstick lesreply 8308/25/2013

R82, you are lucky you are not growing up in this era. The trans community and their psych/endocrinologist parasites would have you booked in for a course of puberty blockers and sterilising estrogen without a second look.

by lipstick lesreply 8408/26/2013

R80, my point is that I've come across a lot of lesbian butch-femme couples where I've had to do a double-take because one-half looks feminine and the other looks completely like a man. (Lindsay Lohan/Sam Ronson)

There simply is no equivalent of that physical dynamic in gay male relationships. All gay men want men that LOOK like men. There is no subculture of gay guys that want men that look and dress like women. There might be some odd exceptions, but they are extremely rare. Whether your taste is bear or twink or muscle-queen, all of these types still look and present physically as male.

by lipstick lesreply 8508/26/2013

Balian Buschbaum is kinda hot:

by lipstick lesreply 8608/26/2013

Excuse me r85?

by lipstick lesreply 8708/26/2013

Sam Ronson does not look like a man. Short hair and jeans is pretty much as far as it goes. Many straight chicks do that too. Many gay guys like their girly shorts and tank tops and seem to think they can still get laid.

This thread is ridiculous.

by lipstick lesreply 8808/26/2013

"All gay men want men that LOOK like men" And MOST gay women if they are asked want a woman who looks like a woman!!

by lipstick lesreply 8908/26/2013

[quote]I am repulsed by them

Wasn't there a transgendered woman who just beaten to death in NYC? I think maybe NYPD should check out Datalounge for perps.

by lipstick lesreply 9008/26/2013

r90, I did not say I was repulsed by trannies, I am repulsed by gross bulldykes

by lipstick lesreply 9108/26/2013

I love really butch lesbians. Years back i lived with two butches in San Francisco and they just seemed brave and complete.

by lipstick lesreply 9208/26/2013

r92, are you sexually attracted to them?

by lipstick lesreply 9308/26/2013

No, I was never sexually attracted to them but I did find them intriguing and brave.

by lipstick lesreply 9408/26/2013

[quote]I really dont know why femme lesbians are complaining and always so bitter that the ugly butches are getting all the women,

Well if those femme lesbians are as incredibly stupid, shallow, and hate-filled as some of the ones on this thread, it's really not such a mystery.

by lipstick lesreply 9508/26/2013

If you're not into bulldykes, fine, whatever. I do not, however, understand why you think *your* repulsion for bulldykes has anything to do with *their* identity. Newsflash: adult female humans who gross or freak you out are nonetheless allowed to identify as women. Other people's gender identities have nothing to do with you and are not contingent upon your approval or understanding.

by lipstick lesreply 9608/26/2013

r96- dyke who teaches gender studies at Berkeley

by lipstick lesreply 9708/26/2013

This thread just encourages more hate towards transgender people so, keep it going R93. I troll-darred you, and you are a maniac.

by lipstick lesreply 9808/26/2013

OP stop. You started another thread about bull-dykes already. We get it you hate them. Now leave it alone.

by lipstick lesreply 9908/26/2013

Would you folks leave the butch lesbians alone. What happened to tolerance?

by lipstick lesreply 10008/26/2013

I hope younger baby dykes who do not conform to the dyke stereotype will see these threads and know they are not alone.

Isn't it ironic and ludicrous that the male hating lesbians tend to emulate men?

by lipstick lesreply 10108/26/2013

R91 not R21. The OP of this thread.

by lipstick lesreply 10208/26/2013

The gay community is so divided, it is really sad. This other thread is pretty sad too.

My partner and I live mostly outside of the gay community anymore. Most of our friends are straight.

by lipstick lesreply 10308/26/2013

Most of my friends are straight females. I have more in common with them then most dykes

by lipstick lesreply 10408/26/2013

R103...this website is loaded with toxic men with severe emotional problems. Do not equate the gay community with this creeps on this site. I rarely come here anymore.

by lipstick lesreply 10508/26/2013

You're wrong, of course, r97, not to mention tediously predictable and lacking in wit. I'm not a dyke or a teacher/professor of any subject, anywhere. I'm just a bi woman who possesses a modicum of common fucking sense—which is pretty much all you need to understand that other people's gender identities do not depend on whether you find them attractive/repulsive.

by lipstick lesreply 10608/26/2013

Stop making other people feeling uncomfortable. I wonder why some people post such threads. OP, even if you don't really hate butches, it is always cruel that you post something like that and you give other people the opportunity to trash the butch population.

Hating people just because of their appearance is stupid. Actually, i don't think that people should answer to your crap anymore. You don't have the right to be so hypocritical. Most of you are gay. You should be more sensitive, i don't get it. Stop making a caricature out of these woman. You better focus on your own issues instead.

by lipstick lesreply 10808/26/2013

#109 Can you stop being so hateful? I think I smell a troll.

by lipstick lesreply 11008/26/2013

r110, my post was hateful, but the comment about smelly men is not?

by lipstick lesreply 11108/26/2013

r113, marry me!

by lipstick lesreply 11408/26/2013

lmao, too true R116. Shaking my head.

by lipstick lesreply 11708/27/2013

If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.

Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.

by lipstick lesreply 11808/27/2013

This applies to gay men as well, some secretly want to be like women.

They dress like women and act like horrid teenage girls.

I don't understand why they are even attracted to the same sex since they try to act and look like the opposite.

by lipstick lesreply 11908/27/2013

r115, you are lumping all gay women with a small, but very loud minority of males hating dykes. Most femme gay women do not hate men!!!

by lipstick lesreply 12008/27/2013

Butch lesbians are mean!!

by lipstick lesreply 12109/02/2013

Sadly, many butch lesbians are nasty misogynists.

by lipstick lesreply 12209/02/2013

indeed, r122

by lipstick lesreply 12309/02/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll #11 removed (violent racist homophobic right-wing misogynist), ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by lipstick lesreply 12409/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!