Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is this the Project Runway 12 continuation thread?

I did a search and couldn't find a new one.

I'm pretty sure they eliminated Justin over the yellow MuMu in order to have that emotional Tim Gunn's Save moment.

by Anonymousreply 908/29/2013

Well, now I see that someone has gone off AFTER I posted this and started a continuation thread with the creative title "Part Deux." That is adequate. But before you continue there, ask yourself, "Which thread title would Tim Gunn prefer?"

by Anonymousreply 108/24/2013

The answer to your question, OP, is ," No."

by Anonymousreply 208/24/2013

Do you think Tim was having sex with Justin and that's why he saved him? That's the only explanation that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 308/24/2013

I assume it was a semi-staged "bad cops, good cop" scenario. The muu-muu was hideous--it would have been hideous on Totie Fields, who is the only celebrity I can imagine who would have contemplated wearing--and should have gotten its designer eliminated. Maybe the producers felt the need for a little drama at this point in the season, and encouraged Tim to use his "save." Presumably, the very talented few are much less likely to get auf'd for one bad week (despite the "one day you're in," I think that happens pretty rarely, as the judges often say things like "do we want to see more from this designer?"), and it doesn't seem as if there is, so far, anyone Tim would want to save whom the panel would be likely to eliminate. I also believe Tim when he says that he felt the judges made a mistake--IMHO, both Karen and Miss Ken had worse dresses than Justin. Karen would have been no loss to either the design or the drama, and it would have been fun to see Ken taken out just a week after he showed himself to be the bitch of all bitches (but they wouldn't want to lose his drama this soon--it's actually getting tiresome for me). In fact, while Justin's dress was not good, I actually think Bradon's was worse--and Bradon is my favorite.

Is anyone beginning to find Jeremy grating? One win and his real egotism and pomposity come out with a vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

Any designer who thinks it's a good idea to stick dried hot glue onto a dress deserves to go home. This wasn't an unconventional materials challenge.

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

[quote]The muu-muu was hideous--it would have been hideous on Totie Fields, who is the only celebrity I can imagine who would have contemplated wearing

You're lucky I'm dead!

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

I love those Kinky Boots shoes. Alexandria surprised me but good for her.

by Anonymousreply 708/29/2013

Nina Garcia is a cunt. She needs a fucking hairbrush. And thar fucking Quaker dress is just missing a snood.

by Anonymousreply 808/29/2013

"Where's the egg nog?!"

by Anonymousreply 908/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.