Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kanye on " Kris" . 2 morons in search of a conversation

I'm amazed at the stupidity, and vapidity, of these 2. He called himself a 'musical genius', she talked about their 'separate brands',etc.

by Scottreply 1908/24/2013

Calling them morons is an insult to morons.

by Scottreply 108/23/2013

See what I've done?

by Scottreply 208/23/2013

I hate these people so much.

by Scottreply 308/23/2013

hopefully they didn't get the ratings boost they hoped for. There is no good reason why this evil woman needs or deserves her own talk show. All she'll use it for is to promote her family's products and appearances for an hour.

by Scottreply 408/23/2013

Kanye is so puffy faced.........and gay, gay, gay

by Scottreply 508/24/2013

I pity that poor baby they're pimping.

by Scottreply 608/24/2013

Kanye supported and defended us gays waaayyy before the masses started to "care".

But he is an asshole though,LOL!

by Scottreply 708/24/2013

Oh dear, I hope this "Johan" is not a thing here on DL now.

by Scottreply 808/24/2013

by Scottreply 908/24/2013

Can someone please confirm the ratings for this show are in the toilet, and these fucknuts will just GO AWAY.

by Scottreply 1008/24/2013

Music journalists are retarded, and it's a good job, otherwise Kanye wouldn't have a career.

by Scottreply 1108/24/2013

Has her shitty show been cancelled yet?

by Scottreply 1208/24/2013

Kayne has said several times that he supports gays and called for an end to the use of Faggot in music. He even stopped a concert once and berated an audience member when he called some a fag.

by Scottreply 1308/24/2013

Kanye is so gay.

by Scottreply 1408/24/2013

What will be the end of the Kardashian empire? The show being cancelled? I shudder to think that all future generations of this clan will be reality stars. I actually find it quite immoral the way they birth these babies and put them on the show. It ain't right.

And those two Jenner girls aren't even Kardashians. No one's going to be interested in them, are they?

Kris Jenner is disgusting, using her grandchild to boost her own ratings. Surely they will all disappear up their own asses eventually, right?

by Scottreply 1508/24/2013

It was such an odd decision for Kayne to hook his wagon to the Kardashian brand. Any respect i had for him went away after that.

by Scottreply 1608/24/2013

R16, maybe he's so infatuated with fame that he feels that it's just enough for a person to be famous to be super special.

Or maybe the Kardashians blackmail him with something and forced him to do a baby with her.

I agree that the respect I had for Kanye dropped pretty significantly after he started dating her. But then again I've thought him to be a sociopath anyway, so that respect wasn't that high anyway.

Good for him to stick for us gays, though, although I did wonder why he did it. I don't care if he's gay, because he's a fucking lunatic. It's actually a bit sad if he comes out since everyone will be like "yeah, I knew he was fag, since he's weird and loves clothes".

by Scottreply 1708/24/2013

I did not see this interview but the DM had a link to it, so I read it.

KW said that he was so in love with the Kartrashian family that he would download their xmas cards and photoshop his pic in with them, this was BEFORE he was going out with Kim!

by Scottreply 1808/24/2013

R18 well the tabloids said he was obsessed with the Ray J/Kim sex tape and that he watched it over and over again.

Yesterday was the finale of Jenner's talk show trial run...I'm sure we'll find out in the next few weeks whether or not she made it.

A couple years ago Fran Drescher's trial run failed. It would be HORRIBLE if hers failed yet Jenner's survived.

by Scottreply 1908/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!