Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WWII vet, 88, dies after random beating by two teens

Delbert (Shorty) Belton, 88, was meeting a friend to play pool when two teenage brutes attacked him in at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane, Wash., cops said. The elderly victim, who was shot in the leg during the Battle of Okinawa, died at a hospital Thursday morning.

by Anonymousreply 19909/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 208/23/2013

A Clockwork Orange is coming true.

by Anonymousreply 608/23/2013

Anyone want to buy a large porcelain dildo? I've decided I don't want it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 708/23/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 808/23/2013

This is unbearably sad. Having said that, string the little darlings up.

by Anonymousreply 908/23/2013

Interesting that there is less outrage on this. Think the trial will have wall-to-wall coverage?

by Anonymousreply 1008/23/2013

Identify the suspects

by Anonymousreply 1108/23/2013

I say kill the little motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 1408/23/2013

poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 1608/23/2013

R15, let's get a grip, please.

by Anonymousreply 1708/23/2013

It was Gay Panic. They thought he was cruising them, and flew into a blind rage.

by Anonymousreply 1808/23/2013

[quote]The boys were never given a chance in life. Society is to blame. They are good kids who have been victimized by white oppression. This is a wake-up call to America to see the results of racism. They are the true victims.

Oh, STFU! You wouldn't be saying the same thing, if it was your father getting hurt. These kids had a choice, and they choose to kill a war hero in cold blood.

by Anonymousreply 2108/23/2013

So much for Obama's "Hope and Change" . . .

by Anonymousreply 2208/23/2013

One of them is white? If you mean Michael Dewayne Jones (far right), he looks about half or 1/4 white. I think that's called mullatto south of the Mason Dixon Line.

by Anonymousreply 2308/23/2013

R21 doesn't understand sarcasm and bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 2408/23/2013

It's awful. But, it would be just as awful if we were not a WWII vet.

by Anonymousreply 2508/23/2013

Actually, r19, the white boy is mixed.... white mother, black father.

Just heard that on CNN from the Oklahoma prosecutor. He said he doesn't think this is a hate crime though.

by Anonymousreply 2608/23/2013

Why isn't Oprah commenting on racism when its blacks against whites?

by Anonymousreply 2708/23/2013

Why is it a joke? Isn't there an actual legal standard for hate crimes - the crime committed accompanied by threats based on race, sexuality, etc., or simply racial, etc. remarks, threat or not, made during the commission of the crime.

I don't think it's enough to simply kill someone of a different race.

by Anonymousreply 2808/23/2013

R27, because It wouldn't provide positive publicity for her film and potential Oscar nomination.

by Anonymousreply 2908/23/2013

I guess you haven't seen the shooter's tweets, r28?

by Anonymousreply 3008/23/2013

R27 is right.

by Anonymousreply 3108/23/2013

I expect this thread will be taken down real soon...

by Anonymousreply 3208/23/2013

R21 is more than just a little bit retarded

by Anonymousreply 3408/23/2013

Christopher Lane, a 23 year old Australian ball player gets shot in the back while jogging. Three African American teenage thugs are arrested. they said they did it because they were "bored." One of them did a little dance while he was being booked. At least one of them tweeted about how much he hated white people before the killing. It was a hate crime.

In Georgia two teenage thugs attempt to rob a woman with a baby in a stroller. She resisted, so one of them shot and killed the baby. They're on trial for the killing now.

A helpless, defenseless 88 year old war veteran is set upon by two teenage thugs and beaten to death for no apparent reason. One of them has been arrested.

I hope all of these young sociopaths get life in prison and suffer greatly.

by Anonymousreply 3508/23/2013

It's not going to be a hate crime because the three of them went to the house of a black kid with the intent to kill him after they shot tje white guy. It's how they got picked up by police. The kid's father called the cops.

So they shot a white guy and were doing their best to shoot a black guy. Equal opportunity killers.

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2013

Delbert Belton is the man's name, and this story just makes me want to cry. You survive WWII with a bullet wound, you live to be 88, and you get killed by two piece of shit thugs in a parking lot. It is just awful.

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2013

These stories are horrible. I was reminded of this story, which shockingly didn't get a lot of coverage.

by Anonymousreply 3808/23/2013

I hate the new teen generation with a passion. I am only 33, but I do not trust anyone under 25. The high tech "social" network generation are a bunch of soulless zombies, who should be sterilized. I hope those heartless thugs suffer in prison.

by Anonymousreply 3908/23/2013

R38, I have never heard about that incident. Awful. That poor couple. One of the worst stories I've read. So many psychopaths running around these days. Truly humanity has bred too much.

by Anonymousreply 4108/23/2013

It's not a black issue - Latin American and Caribbean black people don't behave like ghetto African-Americans.

It's a black American cultural issue. You can arrive in America as a Delta Blues enthusiast, sympathetic to blacks, and after interacting with enough theatrical, immoderate, combative, tactless, grandiose start to dread interacting with people who seem to be living in some Tyler Perry/gospel choir scene all the time.

You can pretend that you react the same way to seeing a troop of Korean Boy Scouts approaching you as you do to a group of black teens in wifebeaters and do-rags, but you don't. You are assessing risk, and your judgement tells you that the Korean kids are much lower risk.

Christopher Lane was shot by Black American trash, and as that culture expands and European-America culture recedes, the US will become a Third World shithole.

Jesse Jackson says the execution of Christopher Lane should be "frowned upon". As long as charlatans like these worse-than-Don King buffoons are taken seriously, we're screwed.

The murdered vet, Christopher Lane and his family are better people, better citizens than the trash who shot the vet and Lane, in the back. I wish we had more of the former amd less of the latter.

Black America needs a serious attitude adjustment from being a vulgar, ignorance-celebrating, grudge-nursing culture of mediocrity.

Not so much posturing from 1600 Penn on these crimes...

by Anonymousreply 4208/23/2013

"I don't believe they did that crime. I think the patents did it and that the younger teen has made a deal to confess and send the older teen away.'

That's the defense the young thug's lawyers are using: the "patents" did it.

The little bastards shot that baby. I hope they get put away for life.

by Anonymousreply 4308/23/2013

I'm beginning to think we need to take tougher action against teens, and I'm usually more liberal when it comes to criminal law.

by Anonymousreply 4408/23/2013

If we try to do anything to protect society from this kind of violence it is important that we monitor elderly white women in wheelchairs at the same rate as other groups so that we don't engage in dreaded profiling.

by Anonymousreply 4508/23/2013

There is a very serious problem in our country and no one is really addressing it, for fear of being called "racists!"

by Anonymousreply 4708/23/2013

r46 I'm sorry but white male teens don't do this kind of violent crime, except for a few isolated incidents. Black male teens are in the news almost daily for violent attacks.

I have never been accosted or attacked by a group of white kids walking down the street. Black kids are a different story.

by Anonymousreply 4808/23/2013

One kid already said that the other was the shooter and that the shooter counted down from 5.

He's going to testify in court. Has probably let the police know what was done with the gun.

by Anonymousreply 4908/23/2013

[quote]It's a black American cultural issue.

Best example: The Virgin Islands. US vs. British. (within sight of each other)

All the blacks were slaves from the same part of Africa.

British Virgin Islands blacks are as pleasant as anyone you'd like to meet.

American Virgin Islands blacks are angry and bitter and there is lots of crime.

Cause: The 1960's and the American "civil rights" movement.

by Anonymousreply 5408/23/2013

r38, I think the Wichita Massacre was just as sadistic. I hate all murderers, regardless of color. I really do not know how America will ever survive all this violence. It seems our society is ripping apart at the seams lately.

by Anonymousreply 5508/23/2013

R52, Kindly fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 5608/23/2013

Hey Liberals! How is that "diversity is wonderful" shit going for you now???

by Anonymousreply 5708/23/2013

r51, if white people try to comment on it as a general civic issue, we are told to fuck off and mind our own business. This is especially true if people tell the truth about who is committing the crimes, and promote a community *and* judicial solution.

Then, when the shit hits the fan, as it has in Toronto and the rest of Canada, we're accused of not caring unless someone gets killed.

In TO this was a huge controversy many years ago when the government started deporting people who'd committed crimes (back to Jamaica, for the majority).

Jamaican-Canadians were outraged and claimed this was only done to blacks. Meanwhile, whites from the UK and other EU countries had always been deported, but at lower rate. The difference was the Jamaicans had ties to very violent gangs taking over the drug trade, so it looked disproportionate.

by Anonymousreply 5808/23/2013

I hope Charles Manson is wrong!!

by Anonymousreply 5908/23/2013

Look at the statistics r51.

Black on white crime is epidemic.

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2013

black on white rape.

by Anonymousreply 6308/23/2013

R61, that is BS!!!

by Anonymousreply 6408/23/2013

r62 FOAD

by Anonymousreply 6508/23/2013

Thanks for the scholarly input, R64.

by Anonymousreply 6608/23/2013

Ebony and ivory

live together in perfect harmony

side by side on my piano keyboard

oh, Lord, why can't we?

by Anonymousreply 6708/23/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6908/23/2013

You reap what you sew.

by Anonymousreply 7008/23/2013

Maybe the majority of blacks are violent, ignorant thugs.

by Anonymousreply 7108/23/2013

There are millions more impoverished whites than blacks in this country. Ever been to Appalachia? Taken a tour of the Deep South? Poor whites don't do this shit, except for isolated incidents. Blacks do it in every neighborhood they inhabit. It's something more than poverty at work here.

by Anonymousreply 7208/23/2013

R70, you are sew, sew rong.

by Anonymousreply 7508/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 7608/23/2013

Race war is nigh!!

by Anonymousreply 7708/23/2013

He was robbed and beaten to death with a flashlight.

by Anonymousreply 7908/23/2013

No, R74, a staggering number of Latinos are also impoverished, but their crime rates are not as high as it is for blacks. And there is a larger Latino population in America.

by Anonymousreply 8008/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 8108/23/2013

Correction to R78--it's between 1st and 2nd on the Upper East Side.

by Anonymousreply 8208/23/2013

r81, ghetto blacks love their weapons

by Anonymousreply 8308/23/2013

The problem is ignorant, fucked up single black "mothers" who don't instill one shred of decency in their feral children.

Course, the "daddies" are long gone.

by Anonymousreply 8508/23/2013

[quote]He was robbed and beaten to death with a flashlight.

What an evil thing to do to an innocent war veteran. Those nasty thugs will soon find out that karma is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8608/23/2013

r87, blacks hate whites

by Anonymousreply 8808/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 8908/23/2013

Sounds like you are a little racist yourself, R87.

by Anonymousreply 9008/23/2013

Can't stand the plain truth, r87?

Go fuck yourself!!

by Anonymousreply 9108/23/2013

Y mamá nos dijo que tuvieramos cuidado con los negros gringos.

We came here on spite of Black Americans, mi amor - nobody wants to immigrate to a shithole like Haiti. Your dancin' might impress the white boys, but we're not impressed.

Boat people went from nothing to success in 1 generation. Trillions spent on blacks since the Great Society, and all you have are baby mamas, 30 year old grandmas, gangbangers, and a guy with a Kenyan deadbeat dad, white mama, Indonesian stepdad, pretending he's a homeboy.

Pura Chusma!

by Anonymousreply 9208/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 9308/23/2013

Enough guys, lets not get personal!

by Anonymousreply 9508/23/2013

Where's my violin, R94?

by Anonymousreply 9608/23/2013

Wrong, R94. I was part of a massive rescue team dispatched from Houston. We were on the ground in New Orleans in a matter of hours. We were a team of hundreds of men. We were just one large team of many. That you languished without help for days or weeks is part of THE GREAT LIE you are being fed.

We could not rescue all of the people at once. The area was flooded. We patrolled in boats and searched for people. It took time. I know it must have seemed like help wasn't coming at times, but it was. We busted our asses for ALL of the victims who needed help, regardless of color.

Don't believe everything that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton shit out of their mouths. They perpetuate many, many lies to help line their pockets with cash. Don't be mislead.

by Anonymousreply 9708/23/2013

A good job requires at least a high school education. I would say at least 50% of blacks think doing well in school is uncool/acting white.

They would rather pose on facebook with guns and a stack of money.

by Anonymousreply 9808/23/2013

[quote]you people sat in your middle class neighborhood and watched Full House on the TV while we were dying

Really? For some reason the term "ingrate" comes to mind. Do you really not remember the many, many millions of hard-earned dollars that were donated to Katrina's victims from those "middle class neighborhoods" you now so bithely dismiss? Whites did nothing "to" you; a storm did. On the other hand, many whites did a great deal "for" you following Katrina. But that doesn't fit in with the "white-devil" fable you're spinning, does it R94?

by Anonymousreply 9908/24/2013

All this fuss over a speech MLK gave fifty years ago.

The man was a womanizing plagiarist, who was about to be named by a Los Angeles dentist as a correspondent in a divorce suit, the same week that he was assassinated.

by Anonymousreply 10008/24/2013

R94 Where the fuck were you when Andrew shredded Homestead in 92?

Where was Black "We Are The World" America?

Bitch, you spewed out -exactly- the crap that we are sick of hearing. We aren't the problem, hun. You and your culture's bottomless arrogance, "what have you done for me lately" insolence ... Played. Out.

by Anonymousreply 10308/24/2013

R101, LOL! I was at the game that night at Comiskey. There were no crosses burned and there were definitely no disco CDs burned that night. Compact discs did not hit the U.S. Market until the Spring of 1983, four years after that event.

The Disco Sucks Rally was not racist, nor was it homophobic. People, including me (a gay man), were fed up with disco being forced down our throats in every area of our lives. It was everywhere and it got to a point where we were burned out on it. It was not racism or homophobia. YOU read a book!

by Anonymousreply 10408/24/2013

Forget disco, R101... you got revenge, in any event... decades of (c)rap have made us deaf!

by Anonymousreply 10508/24/2013

This thread is beyond sickening and is giving me the burrito squirts. I hope it is deleted soon.

by Anonymousreply 10608/24/2013

[quote]The Disco Sucks Rally was not racist, nor was it homophobic. People, including me (a gay man), were fed up with disco being forced down our throats in every area of our lives. It was everywhere and it got to a point where we were burned out on it. It was not racism or homophobia. YOU read a book!

You can say the same thing about hip-hop. Personally, I'm tired of hearing that shit.

by Anonymousreply 10808/24/2013

R101 Bitch, Ethel Merman putting out a disco record killed disco.Nile Rogers got his panties on a wad on "I Love The Seventies" about that ball park crap, and your old white ass calls that a hate crime? STFU

by Anonymousreply 10908/24/2013

R107 I would not call myself a racist. I am not white. I am of Venezuelan descent. I am Latino.

by Anonymousreply 11108/24/2013

R111 Coño, hermano, mi sangre, como aguantas tantas locas gringas?!? Verga, que emocion caer con un paisano

by Anonymousreply 11208/24/2013

R113. Puts the "mofo" in mofongo

by Anonymousreply 11408/24/2013

The skies are blue and sunny...

My bowels are loose and runny.

by Anonymousreply 11508/24/2013

Innocent victims are being murdered for no reason in this country, while many are more upset over Ben Affleck being named the new Batman.

by Anonymousreply 11608/24/2013

Momma's mussy all warm and hot with all this testosterone in here.

by Anonymousreply 11808/24/2013

R118. ssssssss, mamacita...

by Anonymousreply 12008/24/2013

Golly, you're sure hung up on Full House, you dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12208/24/2013

"must of"

by Anonymousreply 12308/24/2013

Nuke the violent urban shitholes and the world would be a more perfect place.

by Anonymousreply 12408/24/2013

Fuck! I just took a huge dump and there's no toilet paper. What tha fuck?

by Anonymousreply 12508/24/2013

Maybe, R126, when we hear fewer excuses made for the wanton violence of criminals like these, when Al Sharpton, and mouth-pieces like him, give a God-damn about the sufferings and deaths of the victims, when the perpetrators aren't re-cast as the victims and the real victims trashed at every possible opportunity, we'll hear less "all like that".

by Anonymousreply 12708/24/2013

@124, then where would the white guys get their di ck from? It would be a shame for them to not have to pay for good black or Latino sex. Talking about tragic.

by Anonymousreply 12808/24/2013

Someone should remind Al Sharpton of that.

by Anonymousreply 13208/24/2013

"How would you like to be judged constantly based on the absolute worst actions of your your community, based on the behavior of people you don't even know?"

But that is EXACTLY what it is like to be a Gay (white, black, or any color in between).

by Anonymousreply 13408/24/2013

Race relations are really bad right now

by Anonymousreply 13508/24/2013

I know many really groovy older black guys.

It's the younger generation that is so screwed up--WTF!

And it's across all races--teenage white boys are scary--haven't you heard about all of the shootings? Have we all forgotten Columbine and the rest?

RIP good man, and thank you for serving our country. You will not be forgotten.

Now, something is happening with our young people across the board. Is it the food? Drugs? Television? Shitty music?

Did Chernobyl fuck up people's brains? Or Santa Susanna, or country's own nuclear meltdown?

Half of the population is on psychiatric medications--why??

And why was there a sudden increase in serial killers in the seventies?

Obsessing on race will not allow us to find out what is really going on.

RIP good man.

by Anonymousreply 13708/24/2013

Great posts R137 and R138.

by Anonymousreply 14008/24/2013

Thank you R140!

by Anonymousreply 14108/24/2013

"A white person gets killed, the world stops. Meanwhile, blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, Latinos and other minorities get killed everyday.

If white people don't think there day is coming for all the harm they have done worldwide, then they are in for a rude awakening.

I feel bad for white people, especially white women. They don't deserve what is coming."

Didn't the demise fo Trayvon Martin stop the world? Sure seemed like to me.

You seems to be making threats against white people, particularly women. You seem to be implying that they are going to raped and tortured and murdered. You are a SICK motherfucker and you need to be locked up somewhere. I'm sure you will be, in time.

by Anonymousreply 14208/24/2013

"Maybe whites are provoking us. Ever think of that? Maybe that old man talked smack to those kids. He didn't deserve to die but maybe he started shit."

Are you fucking kidding?

Let's assume for a second that the 88 year old man did talk "smack" to the oafish young louts. Is that justification for killing him? Of course not. The two despicable, cowardly little scumbags killed a defenseless old man because they're sociopaths.

They need to be thrown in jail and locked up forever. They are ANIMALS.

by Anonymousreply 14308/24/2013

I'm against the death penalty but in this case I'd make an exception.

by Anonymousreply 14508/24/2013

r145 nah, nah, nah........ Let the poor little boys get into prison. I can only imagine the wonderful "reception" they'll get? They beat an old man to death for kicks? That's gonna' go down real well with so many of their fellow convicts, who'll see their fathers or grandfathers in that dead WWII veteran. Have fun, boys, and open wide.

by Anonymousreply 14708/24/2013

Sick of this shit, death penalty for the teens, please.

by Anonymousreply 14808/24/2013

Michael Dewayne Jones is half white (half black.) His mother is a crack whore and his father was an unknown white john.

by Anonymousreply 14908/24/2013

When will black people take responsibility for raising sociopaths? And stop taking welfare money for them, eh?

by Anonymousreply 15108/24/2013

r155, MANY people are planning to boycott for Huffington posts assault on free speech. Fuck you!! Truth hurts!!

by Anonymousreply 15608/24/2013

It has to do with that Greek Stasinopolous Beard-Of-Huffington cunt, who spreads easier than warm butter on hot toast, bamboozling people into thinking her screeching tirades were worth hearing, her opinion worth noticing. Stupido Americanos

by Anonymousreply 15808/24/2013

It's the soap opera people. They google the name of their favorite soap and datalounge threads show up. We never used to have the number of threads like "I have no friends" "I'm so lonely" "I'm on 18 psych meds" as we have now. Soap people are OCDers and shut ins. When soap threads were banned, this was a better place.

by Anonymousreply 16008/24/2013

[quote]Sick posters like [[R151]] is why Huffington Post is doing away with anonymous posters.

They never allowed anonymous posting, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 16108/24/2013

[quote][R145] nah, nah, nah........ Let the poor little boys get into prison. I can only imagine the wonderful "reception" they'll get? They beat an old man to death for kicks? That's gonna' go down real well with so many of their fellow convicts, who'll see their fathers or grandfathers in that dead WWII veteran.

Uh, no honey. Child molesters are the only ones who get it hard in prison. These animals won't have any trouble in regards to this crime in there.

by Anonymousreply 16208/24/2013

I'm a white person, and I've been held up at gunpoint in my city twice, both by young black men. The second time the gun was to my head.

I've never held a gun in my life, and certainly never to a black person's head.

When will black people start taking responsibility for their own actions and stop blaming whites?

by Anonymousreply 16408/24/2013

r164, when hell freezes

by Anonymousreply 16508/24/2013

Stop giving out excuses for black crimes. Why do DL'ers do this? Why?

Black people are fine, but the underclass is horrific. They should stop having children, stop doing drugs/any substances/ & get their shit together, but the black underclass is holding a whole lot of people back.

And it's violent, more violent than any other underclass in this country. Towards each other, towards others.

by Anonymousreply 16608/24/2013

R167 Smell yoi, Karl Marx!

by Anonymousreply 16808/24/2013

r167 white poor areas are not the same way. Latino poor areas are not the same way either. Neither has the crime or violence that black poor areas have.

by Anonymousreply 16908/24/2013

I honestly believe that there has been no hoopla over this very obvious crime of young black men against an old feeble white war hero is very simple: the powers that be didn't want to taint the 50th anniversary of M. Luther King Jr's celebration.

You have a black president who can't move forward because of the old white guard in the House and Senate, you have a large number of hypocrite blacks who still think Travon Martin was an innocent youth wrongly killed by a "white" Latino--still can't understand that one. And finally you have a large number of castrated whites who fear retaliation if they say anything remotely considered "white supremist" even though they are merely expressing their belief that these young out-of-control black teens are ruining your country.

How many hainous, violent crimes yearly are caused by white teens or young white 20 something adults? The numbers are insignificant when compared to blacks.

Black crime in America is out of control, and it needs to be addressed PRONTO.

by Anonymousreply 17008/26/2013

How did this thread get derailed, and why are so many unsympathetic towards this 88yo man? I don't think he made any remarks to the thugs who killed him. I feel so sorry for the man. he was old and frail and just minding his own business. I am so sorry he left this world in a violent way.

by Anonymousreply 17108/26/2013

Exactly, r171.

by Anonymousreply 17208/26/2013

Nuff said. .. Just incinerate the little motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 17308/26/2013

Yes! R171. I agree! I've shed tears for this poor man, and I never even knew him. And I hope these little turds die with terror in their eyes and knives in their guts!!!

by Anonymousreply 17408/26/2013

I am biracial, and will admit that poor black areas are more dangerous than poor white areas overall. There are poor Mexican areas that are just as bad or worse than the poor black areas though. The Mexican gangs are vicious.

by Anonymousreply 17508/26/2013

Miley Cyrus is a fucking cunt. She should be ashamed for her display at the VMAs. I'm no prude but I think that was all desperation on her part to stir up controversy to extend her expiring 15 minutes of fame. I hope the bitch falls flat on her ignorant hillbilly ass and disappears into obscurity with her bible-thumpin' washed-up daddy!

by Anonymousreply 17608/26/2013

Cram it, R177.

Would you like a list of all the assholes that "BLACK CULTURE" should be ashamed of?

by Anonymousreply 17808/26/2013

Jesus Christ was not black, r177. Sorry to disappoint you.

And you've also listed about 3 druggies and 3 closet cases on your black list. And that's when you've already been highly biased in your selections.

by Anonymousreply 17908/26/2013

r176, thank goodness you showed up. Someone had to be the voice of reason on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 18008/26/2013

R177 written by a white American, product of a US public school. That's not Black culture, that's Soul Train in the 70s.

The Black Madonna is Polish, and Jesus of Nazareth wasn't Ethiopian. Drop the ganja now.

Mavis Bacon? Not a real person

Pushkin and the Count of Monte Cristo, you can have.

White Contributions to Society R177 Left Out: Plato, Socrates, Homer, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Galileo, Copernicus, Isaac Newton,James Watt, Guttenberg, Bach, Beethoven, Byron,Shakespeare, Thomas Edison, Tesla, Salk, Marconi, Turing, Moore, Crick, Watson, Dickens, Austen, Twain, Orwell, Einstein, Lennon&McCartney, Picasso, Florence Nightingale, William Wilberforce (if you're a Black American saying Whodat?, shame on you)

by Anonymousreply 18308/26/2013

I don't think you really want to claim Will Smith and Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 18608/27/2013

One of the thugs is now claiming that they were buying crack from the old man . . . really?

by Anonymousreply 18708/28/2013

[quote]One of the thugs is now claiming that they were buying crack from the old man . . . really?

Well, that's what the thug claimed. Even his defense lawyer isn't buying it, though.

by Anonymousreply 18808/28/2013

But Trayvon Martin WAS a gangsta thug, Blanche! HE WAS!

by Anonymousreply 19008/28/2013

It's open season on YT

by Anonymousreply 19108/28/2013

America the beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 19208/28/2013

Damn, do 90% of these killers have to be Black?

by Anonymousreply 19308/28/2013

r193 it is a serious social/cultural crisis within US society and nobody is really doing anything meaningful to address it.

by Anonymousreply 19408/28/2013

yeah due to political correctness r194

by Anonymousreply 19508/28/2013

What about those black teens who killed the white Australian jogging baseball player supposedly because they were bored and picked him as a target?

by Anonymousreply 19608/28/2013

You all digress. Back on topic: String up the little motherfuckers!!

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 19709/07/2013

[quote]Why is it when Trayvon was killed, it was never about race. Now this white man is killed and blacks did it, oh the WHOLE fucking Black community has to pay for it.

You can't see a HUGE difference between the Trayvon Martin case and this one? Wow...

by Anonymousreply 19809/07/2013

r162 The Aryan Brotherhood, among others, is laughing at your statement.

by Anonymousreply 19909/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!