Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Zimmerman Went Shopping for a Tactical Shotgun

Three weeks after he was caught speeding in Texas, George Zimmerman was spotted in public again on Thursday. According to TMZ, Zimmerman visited the Florida headquarters of Kel-Tec, the gun manufacturer that made the PF-9 pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin, where he asked about purchasing a tactical shotgun.

Zimmerman reportedly received a tour of the headquarters from Kel-Tec's owner's son and took photos with Kel-Tec employees.

Zimmerman asked about the legality of purchasing a Kal-Tec KSG tactical shotgun, which can hold up to 12 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun shells. It's not clear if Zimmerman bought the $1,197 gun.

by Anonymousreply 4808/27/2013

His right to buy one under our current laws.

Shitty laws though.

by Anonymousreply 108/23/2013

Really? He's taking tours of the gun manufacturer? He's a celebrity there because he murdered a teenager with their gun? Sick, reprehensible people. Truly disgusting waste living as humans.

Someday something truly tragic will happen to one of Zmmerman's loved ones and when people clap and cheer and laugh, I hope he remembers how it felt to be on the other side when he did it.

by Anonymousreply 208/23/2013

[quote] It's not clear if Zimmerman bought the $1,197 gun.

Ten to one he was looking for a freebie. I wonder if they gave it to him?

by Anonymousreply 308/23/2013

Keep it up. He's just insuring he'll be another OJ Simpson. He may have got away with Trayvon's murder but eventually he's going to wind up in prison

by Anonymousreply 408/23/2013

It's a Sarah Palin Tour For Dollars - same crowd, less and less money.

by Anonymousreply 508/23/2013

What a disgrace. Look at how he's smiling and posing in that picture. Sick.

by Anonymousreply 708/23/2013

I second r2s post.

by Anonymousreply 808/23/2013

Is that the same gun they used to kill the Aussie baseball player in Oklahoma?

by Anonymousreply 908/23/2013

I'm amazed that this murder has been completely forgotten/ignored by the African American community. Is it any wonder the repukes feel empowered to disenfranchise entire minority populations? Texas and N Carolina are leading the way and many other states will follow.

by Anonymousreply 1108/23/2013

who is forgetting it????

by Anonymousreply 1208/23/2013

Okay just 'ignored' then.

Crickets have been chirping for months....

by Anonymousreply 1308/23/2013

What's a "tactical" shotgun?

by Anonymousreply 1508/23/2013

Uh, R11, what the hell are you talking about? There were protests, marches, etc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1608/23/2013

[quote]Ten to one he was looking for a freebie. I wonder if they gave it to him?

They probably gave it to him, in exchange for using his stupid smiling face in the store's upcoming ad in Gun Nut magazine.

by Anonymousreply 1708/23/2013

He has the right to buy the gun under our current laws. Considering there are probably a lot of nut jobs out there that would be happy to do him in, maybe he just wants extra protection for himself? Personally, I hate guns and won't have one in my house, but until the laws change, he can legally buy whatever gun he wants.

by Anonymousreply 1808/23/2013

r11 is addled/

by Anonymousreply 1908/23/2013

The guy that La Zimmerman is posing with is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 2008/23/2013

R18 is right. And of course since it gives GZ a sexual thrill as well we'll be seeing this a lot more often. He's got to enjoy because he knows there are a lot of nuts just like him out there.

by Anonymousreply 2108/23/2013

Make hay while the sun shines, George.

by Anonymousreply 2208/23/2013

This is probably how he's making his living right now. Whoever said the Sarah Palin Tour for Dollars is right.

by Anonymousreply 2308/23/2013

"He's just insuring..."

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2408/23/2013

His lawyer's statement:

[quote]“We certainly would not have advised him to go to the factory that made the gun that he used to shoot Trayvon Martin through the heart," Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for George Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara, said about Zimmerman's recent visit to the Kel-Tec gun factory.

by Anonymousreply 2508/25/2013

[quote]I'm amazed that this murder has been completely forgotten/ignored by the African American community.

I'm amazed that R11 is so out of touch with news in the United States. Trayvon Martin's mother spoke to thousands of African Americans from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial yesterday. R11 sees that as "completely forgotten/ignored." Is it any wonder that there's so little progress when people like R11 are totally unaware of what's happening beyond their Xbox games!

by Anonymousreply 2708/25/2013

Where is he living now, last I heard he was driving through Texas.

by Anonymousreply 3008/25/2013

The only good thing about Zimmerman is that he is like a moth to a flame when it comes to trouble. His old myspace account was filled with hateful rants about Mexican Americans. A former girlfriend accused him of beating her up and a distant cousin said she was molested by him when she was 7 or 8. And speeding recently with a loaded gun in his glove box. SO, he got away literally with murdering Trayvon Martin, but he'll get popped for something else. He is clearly too stupid not to. And it'll be a lovely day when he's thrown into the general population of jail, with hard-core criminals who aren't exactly going to take kindly to a white man that killed a 17 year old black kid. It's just like OJ all over again. He didn't get punished for killing Nicole and Ron, but he did get thrown in jail where he will likely spend the rest of his life, hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

R11, you had people here claiming blacks were going to riot if Zimmerman got off. It didn't happen. Instead in many cities blacks marched and peacefully protested Zimmerman's acquittal. The race-baiting media wanted riots and civil unrest, it didn't happen so they stopped talking about and everything just died down. Because the race-baiting media lost interest after the acquittal, most black lost interest in it too.

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2013

You George Zimmerman, you not white, you obviously a dumbass

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

run hoodie wearing teens run

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

Robitussin Arizona Watermelon Skittles

Drank Drank Drank

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2013

He's so getting into legal trouble in less than a year. Hopefully he'll get his ass kicked.

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2013

Isn't his sow of a wife due to face perjury charges? When is that happening?

by Anonymousreply 3808/26/2013

mevb

by Anonymousreply 3908/26/2013

[quote]last I heard he was driving through Texas.

Then you didn't read the original post. The gun dealer isn't in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2013

Well, I know that I feel a lot safer knowing that Zimmerman is patrolling our nation protecting me from hoodie wearing teens!!!

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2013

It's a shame George Zimmerman is married 'cause otherwise we could match him up with Casey Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2013

His own law firm spoke against him today, saying they never would have advised him to go to this gun factory.

I hate to say this, but he really is asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2013

But nobody will do anything to him.

We have lots of murderers walking the trees and nobody kills them.

Nobody will kill Zimmerman.

My guess is that his next move will be to join a hunting club.

by Anonymousreply 4708/26/2013

"I'm amazed that this murder has been completely forgotten/ignored by the African American community."

Why are they going to let some dead teen thug drag them down?

by Anonymousreply 4808/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.