Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you ever sneak and take photos of hot guys with your phone?

I do it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 7609/29/2013

Yep, took pics of some hot sweaty shirtless construction dudes the other day.

by Anonymousreply 108/22/2013

To what purpose? I totally don't understand this. I'm aware that people do this and I've seen some of these pics online, but I truly do not get the fun in this.

You're documenting that there are hot people in the world. Yes, we know that already.

by Anonymousreply 308/22/2013

It's gross. People who do this have no boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 408/22/2013

I want to, but I dont have the guts to do it. Some guys might get really offended and go off. I would go for it if technology was more discreet.

by Anonymousreply 508/22/2013

Oh give it a rest R4. The government does it, and we have the same rights they do.

by Anonymousreply 608/22/2013

No, R6. It's fucking gross beyond belief and morally fucking bankrupt.

And "the government does it" is not a good reason for you to take a picture of some hot guy that never gave you his fucking permission.

Guess it would be OK to just walk over and unzip his pants without permission too, right?

by Anonymousreply 708/22/2013

Believe it or not R7, public places do not carry with then a cone of privacy preventing people from using their eyes. The sooner you get that into your thick immature brainless skull, the better off we will all be.

by Anonymousreply 808/22/2013

I just took this picture, but unfortunately the guy's spectacular ass doesn't really come off in it.

by Anonymousreply 908/22/2013

All the time. I never post them anywhere, so I feel okay with it. jsut my little stash to admire.

by Anonymousreply 1008/22/2013

it's not the taking that disgusts me, it's the posting on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 1108/22/2013

How do you do get close enough without looking like youre taking a photo?

by Anonymousreply 1208/22/2013

Oh I am all about Tap That Guy. But I've only taken a pic once, of some guy on the bus who was just scorching hot. He deserved to be shared with the Tumblring world.

A couple of years ago I came across a picture of me that someone had submitted to a Flickr group. He'd taken it while I was sitting on a bench waiting for a class. After the initial shock, I wasn't creeped at all, but actually almost flattered. I wish the guy had introduced himself lol.

by Anonymousreply 1308/22/2013

[quote]Guess it would be OK to just walk over and unzip his pants without permission too, right?

Um, taking someone's picture and unzipping his pants are two ENTIRELY different things. Unclench, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 1408/22/2013

[quote]How do you do get close enough without looking like youre taking a photo?

I have an iphone. They are wonderful for zooming.

by Anonymousreply 1508/22/2013

There was a guy at my job that the company had hired to do some work in the ceiling who was super hot. He'd occasionally walk by my desk and I'd get a perfect view of his great ass. Suddenly, that phrase "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer?" popped into my head and, since it was too close for comfort for me to take a picture, I sat my phone on my desk so that it pointed to where he'd be walking by. When I heard his footsteps approaching I hit "record" and videotaped him when he passed. Of course, he was only in the frame for a couple of seconds, but when I paused the video at the right moment, I had a perfect shot of his ass. I've since deleted the video, but I would do it again.

by Anonymousreply 1608/22/2013

Me too

by Anonymousreply 1708/22/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 1808/22/2013

Why are so many hot guys passing through your mother's basement, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1908/22/2013

Now that R7 finally realizes that he can be photographed any time he appears in public, will he become a hermit?

by Anonymousreply 2008/22/2013

RICH by Oprah

by Anonymousreply 2108/22/2013

One can only hope, R20.

by Anonymousreply 2208/22/2013

only from a ridiculous distance where you can't tell who it is...so I stopped doing it.

by Anonymousreply 2308/22/2013

They are out in public. There's nothing wrong with taking a photo. It's the closest I'll ever get to having one.

by Anonymousreply 2408/22/2013

indeed

by Anonymousreply 2508/22/2013

No. It's voyeurism and possibly the first step towards being a creepy, lonely, friendless, sex-starved serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 2608/22/2013

What's wrong with voyeurism?

by Anonymousreply 2708/22/2013

All this hullabaloo and yet not one "This thread is useless without pics" reply.

by Anonymousreply 2808/22/2013

R26, get over yourself

by Anonymousreply 2908/22/2013

iPhones make a loud shutter sound, otherwise I might attempt a covert photo. But I'd be mortified if the guy heard.

by Anonymousreply 3008/22/2013

I tried once and only once because I overlooked turning off the flash.

by Anonymousreply 3108/22/2013

[quote]iPhones make a loud shutter sound

Mine doesn't, it's been on silent since I bought it.

by Anonymousreply 3208/22/2013

I do it fairly frequently. I just like documenting the hot guys I run across here in NYC on a day to day basis. I don't really post the pictures, but I like checking them out from time to time. I did it just tonight actually. And since this thread is here, I'll post this studs picture.

I just liked his look and his suit fit well, big dress shoes, strong features. He was really handsome and quite sexy. He definitely got everyone's attention in the car.

by Anonymousreply 3308/22/2013

That's a nice one, r33. Love a man in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 3408/23/2013

I couldn't help noticing that little arrow thingy, R33. Any chance we can see a little motion? I'm sure no one here will let it go any further.

btw, I think this is an Excellent hobby.

by Anonymousreply 3508/23/2013

It's creepy and stalkerish. Who are the immature pieces of shit who think this type of behavior is normal?!

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2013

Enlighten me on how to suppress the shutter sound on an iPhone 5 then R32. If you reply again that I'm too stupid to own an iPhone then you're an insufferable troll and not helpful to anyone here who might benefit from a configuration tip.

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2013

[quote]It's creepy and stalkerish. Who are the immature pieces of shit who think this type of behavior is normal?!

It's only going to get worse once Google Glass become more mainstream and inconspicuous.

by Anonymousreply 3808/23/2013

What if people put your pics online and claimed to have sex with you? "I fucked this one stupid." And the person who posted it was some ancient basement dweller or a toothless meth head who's half a retard?

by Anonymousreply 3908/23/2013

r39, I wouldn't care. Im not that sensitive and paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 4008/23/2013

[quote]A couple of years ago I came across a picture of me that someone had submitted to a Flickr group. He'd taken it while I was sitting on a bench waiting for a class. After the initial shock, I wasn't creeped at all, but actually almost flattered. I wish the guy had introduced himself

THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED.

by Anonymousreply 4108/23/2013

I always feel a bit guilty looking at these.

by Anonymousreply 4208/23/2013

R33's guy has sad eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4308/23/2013

iPhone has a little toggle on the left side of the phone, which turns off the sound - including the camera shutter.

by Anonymousreply 4408/23/2013

[quote]What if people put your pics online and claimed to have sex with you?

You can copy and post almost ANY photo found online (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)for the purposes that you espouse.

Relax.

by Anonymousreply 4508/23/2013

That's it! from now on I'm never leaving my house without wearing a Mexican wrestlers mask.

by Anonymousreply 4608/23/2013

I sneak pictures of hot guys over the stalls in public restrooms while they are moving their bowels. It's really hot.

by Anonymousreply 4708/23/2013

On one hand it's creepy and pathetic and I hope you get caught and your phone smashed. On the other hand it's innocent and kind of hot, I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. Master the art of being stealth and have fun!!!

by Anonymousreply 4808/23/2013

There is Tumblr devoted to these pics.

I think ones who have issues with taking pictures of people out in public places are the real freaks. Is it also wrong to look at them? What's the moral difference?

It's called tapthatguy.com for some reason DL says that's an invalid url.

by Anonymousreply 4908/23/2013

Love this one.

by Anonymousreply 5008/23/2013

What the Tumblr demonstrates is just how rare it is for a truly hot guy and someone wanting to snap them to come together.

But it does happen.

by Anonymousreply 5108/23/2013

HOT r50

by Anonymousreply 5208/23/2013

Something bit me..

by Anonymousreply 5308/23/2013

I think it's rude not that we have manners anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5408/23/2013

Do you feel that all pictures of other people are rude, or just the ones where the photographer thinks the subject is hot?

When taking snapshots in public, are we obliged to clear out an area free of other people to make sure no one is photographed without permission? What about a group of people? Crowds?

Are journalists exempt?

by Anonymousreply 5508/23/2013

Bunch of fucking creeps on this site.

by Anonymousreply 5608/23/2013

No kidding, R56.

by Anonymousreply 5708/23/2013

Bunch of hypocritical schoolmarms, too.

by Anonymousreply 5808/23/2013

[quote]Bunch of hypocritical schoolmarms, too.

That's the best you can do, you fucking creep?

God, some of you people here are just fucked up losers.

by Anonymousreply 5908/23/2013

I have made arguments that you have ignored, so I responded to your post exactly as you responded to me.

It's kind of appropriate in your case since you have no rational argument to support your position, just your own gut feelings. I wonder what makes you feel creeped out at the thought of taking pictures of adults in public places.

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2013

I love how R60 is pretending it's totally normal to secretly photograph people in public. Everyone else is the one with the problem!

by Anonymousreply 6108/23/2013

What a coincidence you posted this op. I was waiting for my takeout across from another guy waiting for his takeout, and I couldn't help but take his photo because he was so hot.

I was scared he would catch me taking his photo and beat me down, but this guy is so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 6208/23/2013

His body is amazing...

by Anonymousreply 6308/23/2013

[quote] Everyone else is the one with the problem!

No. Just the hypocrites who call it creepy because of some issue they have. You know that taking pictures of adults in public places is a mundane activity. You think if the photographer thinks the subject is hot, taking a picture is some kind of perversion. You cannot justify your belief with anything other than repeating it with a exclamation point.

Perhaps you are confusing it with taking secret photos of people when they are in a private place. That's worse than creepy. It's criminal. Perhaps you are confusing it with stalking or child abduction. I really don't know. Whatever it is, it is your issue.

by Anonymousreply 6408/23/2013

That guy is fug R62. Seriously he's like a cable access version of Mike "The Situation", from Jersey Shore (who anything to look at either),

by Anonymousreply 6508/23/2013

You people take pictures of the ugliest people.

by Anonymousreply 6608/23/2013

The bunged up Mary's exclaiming that they're "creeped out" by this particular hobby are the types who probably have human mannequins in their basements--ala Buffalo Bill in "The Silence of the Lambs". Who (and on DATALOUNGE, of all places) can be on a high moral horse enough to denigrate someone who snaps pics of hot guys in public? Bitches, please.

by Anonymousreply 6708/23/2013

R62's guy is built like a brick shit house. He's very hot.

[quote]iPhones make a loud shutter sound, otherwise I might attempt a covert photo. But I'd be mortified if the guy heard

Put it on vibrate and it won't be heard. And please, for GOODNESS sake, turn the flash off.

by Anonymousreply 6808/23/2013

Hot n hairy guy I snapped at the Dr.'s office

by Anonymousreply 6908/23/2013

Snapped this Abercrombie guy while waiting for my table at a restaurant

by Anonymousreply 7008/23/2013

I took a pic of my ridiculously hot building manger the other day, but I'm a pussy so did it sneakily, held my phone out the window.

by Anonymousreply 7108/23/2013

Buff guy I snapped at a festival

by Anonymousreply 7208/23/2013

Got this guy at the same festival. Couldn't pass it up because of his butt...

by Anonymousreply 7308/23/2013

Snuck a few pics of a gorgeous, beefy fit-fat guy at a convention I attended yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 7409/29/2013

R2 is correct. You people are real creeps.

by Anonymousreply 7509/29/2013

And you, R75, need to take the stick out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 7609/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.