Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gayest HGTV House Hunters EVER

Last night's episode. I say that because:

(1) The buyer was a gay man who was a big fan of "The Golden Girls."

(2) He wanted to have his friends "The Golden Boys" live with him.

(3) It was, of course, in Palm Springs.

(4) He went with separate men in the group each time and of course, two of the men were named Scott, a fact that even the voiceover frau snarkily noted.

That calls for a flurry of

MARY! MARY! MARY!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17712/24/2013

I saw the episode. Since when does living in 120* hellish heat command $250/sqft?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 908/21/2013

"And of course, "I'm* the Blanche!"

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1008/22/2013

[quote] One of the pair was Scandinavian and smoking hot.

In the gay couple shows, one is always a megahottie and the other is always like....uh, he's with him? Must be true love!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1108/22/2013

yes, it was a scandanavian and a jew and the jew had all the money and the scandanavian moved here from (scandanavia?) to be with him. they bought a $1.2 million fixer in West Hollywood and did about $800,000 in renovations and it actually came out nice. Now I see the scandanavian out in weho and at the gym. not sure if they're still together.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1208/22/2013

There are a lot of men who are married or who have live in girlfriends on House Hunters who seem gay to me.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1308/22/2013

My all time favorite gay HH couple are the two guys who live in side by side apt. in NJ and have to go outside to use each others shared washer and drier.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1408/22/2013

Apparently R8, you don't understand the purpose of R1 replies.Love your naivete.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1508/22/2013

R14 I remember that couple! OMG, they were like gay guidos from New Jersey and quite bizarre! Even Suzanne Wong, the former host made a comment like, "I'm Chinese and that's even weird to me!"

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1608/22/2013

The Dorothy, r2? Was he wearing a yarmulke and a Hefty bag?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1708/22/2013

HH always makes it appear that the showcased couples are the only ones looking at the selected properties.

Has there ever been an episode where a selected property was lost to someone else, which happens often in the real world?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1808/22/2013

I believe HHs in reality starts production after the HH has purchased their home to avoid the didn't make it to closing issue.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 1908/22/2013

R7 - Totally agree. Come sit by me, hun.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2008/22/2013

[quote]HH always makes it appear that the showcased couples are the only ones looking at the selected properties.

Since one property is in escrow and the other two are friend's houses not even on the market, I would say that is understandable...

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2108/22/2013

The people who produce HH should be arrested for fraud and sent to jail.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2208/22/2013

Are the Golden Boys into Golden Showers? Or do their prostate problems make that a non-starter?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2308/22/2013

Yes, the gay couples are almost always mismatched in looks. I was watching a Propery Virgins episode on youtube the other night. A gay couple in Canada was looking to purchase their first condo. One looked about five years older than the other. The older one was not bad looking, but kind of mooby/carby looking, and a bit femme. The younger one looked like a better looking Chris Potter, had a jacked body, and was very masculine. I guess it's true love.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2408/22/2013

I completely agree, R24

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2508/22/2013

Speaking as a Massachusetts resident, where real estate prices are off the charts . . . it amazes me when 3-4 bedroom/3-4 bathroom houses are showcased between $150K-$200K in states like Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, etc.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2608/22/2013

There was a pair of flighty queens on House Hunters recently, one of whom was preoccupied with toilets with oval bowls. Each house they saw, he had nothing much to say until the bathroom, where he unleashed a torrent of words and craziness about the particulars of bowl shape.

For fuck's sake, most toilets are priced under $500. Most are in the $100-200 range and while one could, if so inclined, spend any amount, it takes a certain determination to spend much more than $1000. He could had refitted a three bathroom house with the toilets of his choice for about $2000, but went on and on on national TV about his his ass fit various seats.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 2808/22/2013

[quote]I was watching a Propery Virgins episode on youtube the other night. A gay couple in Canada was looking to purchase their first condo.

Why do people no longer post links on DL any more? This annoys me greatly, quite frankly.

& can anyone tell me what's a Propery Virgin?

TIA

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3108/22/2013

It's a fantasy show, there is no reason.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3208/22/2013

Fucking hell, you're the dim cunt, R22 R27 R29.

Everybody fucking knows what you won't shut up about: the episodes are staged backwards from at least a post-escrow stage in which the hunters have already made their decision. And if anyone didn't know that, from numerous and widely publicized newspaper and magazine and blog accounts of the process, and from HGTV's own 'fessing up, then there's some twat like yourself who comes along to proclaim it in every other post in every single HGTV thread.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3308/22/2013

Yep, it's phony. The show gets in touch with real estate agents who recommend recent clients. The agent gets to pick out two other properties on the market to showcase as the "losers."

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3408/22/2013

My apologies, r31. Here's the Property Virgins episode with Chad and Jeff.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3508/22/2013

R31 I think it's PROPERTY Virgin. That said, I know nothing about it myself.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3608/22/2013

Is Scott a particularly gay name? I always thought Craig was the gayest name.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3708/22/2013

There are several of us who are posting that the show is a fraud. At least three of us in this thread.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3808/22/2013

KAREN: Okay, I guess I'll ask the obvious question. Since when are gays allowed to own property?

WILL: Since we were set free and given 40 acres and some Prada mules.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 3908/22/2013

My god, everyone knows these shows are staged, but that doesn't make them any less fun to watch, if only for the ridiculous demands and negative comments of the "potential" buyers.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4008/22/2013

Pete in London: Why can't people be arsed to Google simple things? It works quite as well in London as in Toronto or New York.

"Property Virgins" is a sort of "Location, Location, Location" but for first time homebuyers, and without Kirstie and without Phil, and set in Canada or the U.S.

Want a link? Look it up.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4108/22/2013

That younger (South African?) guy in the Property Virgins link is hot as. The older balding girly guy -meh.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4208/22/2013

Yes, I posted that PV link. The younger guy is very good looking, while the older guy is not aging well. Talk about your looks-discordant relationship.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4308/22/2013

The funniest thing about that episode is that the primary Mary buying the house kept bitching about which way it would face, because it might not get enough sun.

YOU'RE IN PALM SPRINGS, YOU DUMB QUEEN. It's a hundred and twenty fucking degrees IN THE SHADE.

By the end of one summer month there, he'll want to enshroud the entire house in thick black UV reflecting material so he doesn't fry like a fucking egg!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4408/22/2013

Yes, it was obvious that the older guy is the bread winner and has all the money. The younger guy, while eminently hotter and more fuckable, ultimately is a ne'er-do-well leeching off the older, less hot guy.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4508/22/2013

[quote]Want a link? Look it up.

I wanted a link to the exact show the poster was talking about, which would have been difficult with the little info I had. Actually, why am I bothering to talk to you? The link has been posted.

Thanks R35. Now I'm going to watch it, after I've made a nice pot of Sainabury's Assam Tea.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4608/22/2013

r46, are you Pete Beale?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4708/22/2013

Again, all I can say is you Americans are incredibly stupid, I am amazed at how and obsessed by this ridiculous TV show. Line up for the Kool-aid, Yanks.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4808/22/2013

R48, please eat a pile of flaming shit.

Most of us understand it's staged, as we all understand the extreme irony that almost every "reality" show is staged.

However, it's amusing to hear what people come up with as comments. And it's kind of fun to look inside someone's house. I'd much rather watch this shit than almost anything on TLC or Bravo.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 4908/22/2013

I watched an episode of HH yesterday that I'd had on my DVR for some time now. It was this couple shopping for a vacation home in MA somewhere. They were SO SNARKY to the real estate agent I kept having to rewind it to see if I'd heard their snide comments correctly! For instance when they first walked into the first home, the wife comments, "I like the lavender door!" to which the agent replies, "Isn't it nice!?" The wife then immediately shoots her down with, "No--but it's nothing a can of paint won't fix."

They then enter a room that they're somewhat unsure about, so the agent says, "Perhaps you could use this as a sitting room?" Once they've gone upstairs, the agent shows them a large unfinished attic area and the husband looks at the wife and says in this sarcastic tone, "Perhaps we could use this as a sitting room!"

They continued with these sorts of comments throughout the entire episode, making their agent walk on eggshells on national television.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5008/22/2013

The high-maintenance wives always have their poor quiet husbands on leashes on this show. The mostly frau audience must eat up that dynamic.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5108/22/2013

Did they fire Sandra Rimarato (love the name!) from Property Virgins? She was a great fruit fly.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5208/22/2013

[quote] The high-maintenance wives always have their poor quiet husbands on leashes on this show. The mostly frau audience must eat up that dynamic.

I know, R51! I can spot the pussywhipped guys a mile away.

The dudes always want nice houses or modern ones, but end up getting some Victorian house or some shabby chic Restoration Hardware monstrosity because she thinks it's "homey."

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5308/22/2013

For those who missed it, I just looked and it doesn't appear to be airing again in the next two weeks. Drat it all. I would've liked to have seen it...

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5408/22/2013

She MUST have her granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, although she never cooks. She MUST have an open floor plan, as that is more conducive to entertaining, but she never throws parties. No wonder the husbands just want a simple little man cave as an oasis from these shrews. I couldn't even imagine being straight and having to put up with them in order to keep the peace...happy wife, happy life, and all that shit. Ugh, just ugh.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5508/22/2013

House Hunters is great television. I watch it all the time. Be sure to tell your friends about it and like HH on Facebook.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5608/22/2013

I like it, too, and especially when there are homosexual couples on it. They are very funny. Granite counter tops and stainless steel are nice too and good choices. I like to watch fights over them.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5708/22/2013

[quote] I couldn't believe he took the overpriced fixer-upper after he bitched about it so much.

Are you retarded? How many times do you have to be told that the show is fake. The property is already bought before filming begins. They are told to variously criticize and praise things in the different properties. His "bitching" was totally fake. He did it for the show, in order to keep you guessing which property he would buy.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5808/22/2013

[quote] They continued with these sorts of comments throughout the entire episode, making their agent walk on eggshells on national television.

They are friends with the real estate agent. That's how they got on the show.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 5908/22/2013

Did they ever air the episode with Ross Matthews? He shot an episode when he and his bf were shopping for their second home in Palm Springs--it was scheduled to air (he was telling people on FB to watch and everything) but instead of his episode HGTV put an episode with two breeders on instead. It was the weirdest thing. I've been wanting to see his episode ever since!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6008/22/2013

I realize that, R59--but they were totally snarky towards her...it was so odd. I was surprised they aired all the snark rather than reshoot.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6108/22/2013

There used to be a show called To Tell the Truth. Three people would come out and all claim to be the same person.

First contestant: My name is Archie Millecet and I set the record for number of times parachuting into the Grand Canyon.

Second contestant: MY name is Archie Millicet and I am the one who has parachuted into the grand Canyon seven thousand times!"

Third contestant: No! I'M Archie Millicet!

A celebrity panel would question each contestant and at the end of the question and answer period, the panel and the audience would guess who was the real Archie Millicet.

House Hunters is like that, only they already know who Archie Millicet is. On To Tell The Truth, you knew two people were lying. On House Hunters, they don't tell you that two of the houses are fakes.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6208/22/2013

[quote] I realize that, [R59]

No you didn't, otherwise you would have known that all three of them were playing parts and were goofing for the cameras.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6308/22/2013

Who are these bitches that keep screaming that the shows are fake. For the last time, we all know that, but it's fun to suspend belief and just enjoy. I doubt you naysayers get much enjoyment from anything in life.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6408/22/2013

R63, I know how this fucking show works. I wasn't born yesterday.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6508/22/2013

[quote] Did they ever air the episode with Ross Matthews? He shot an episode when he and his bf were shopping for their second home in Palm Springs--it was scheduled to air (he was telling people on FB to watch and everything) but instead of his episode HGTV put an episode with two breeders on instead. It was the weirdest thing. I've been wanting to see his episode ever since!

Huh, OK. I wondered why it didn't show, so good to know it wasn't just me.

Maybe he's under contract somewhere and it couldn't play? Either that or the house fell through.

(Or the bf!)

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6608/22/2013

I don't think it had anything to do with Ross, because he was telling his fans to tune in the night HGTV had his episode scheduled to air (according to the cable listings). And he talks about owning a second home in PS when he's on Chelsea, so...

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6708/22/2013

Earlier on, when I was searching for the episode that hadn't yet been linked I came across this episode of gay couple house hunting in Toronto.

I thought you might like to see it. See if you like them.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6808/22/2013

I don't think that couple at R35 is mismatched, other than the height difference. You guys are weird.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 6908/22/2013

Supposedly the Ross Mathews HH will be on again on Sept. 2nd.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7008/22/2013

This thread is very disturbing.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7108/22/2013

Unclench, Mary.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7208/22/2013

If you eat at McDonalds or shop at Walmart you have no right to criticize House Hunters. It's American as Hostess Twinkies.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7308/22/2013

Another dumb one last night in Portland.

The woman was from Minnesota and looked like a fat squirrel with an annoying helium voice.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7408/24/2013

HGTV has a house hunting in Alaska show ,which I really enjoy. It amazes me people take a chance living in a region which bears are outside your front door, yikes! For some reason the special House Hunters in Hawaii is boring to me.

House Hunters Renovation is fantastic because at least you see a transformation of their homes like flipping houses.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7508/24/2013

R74, she had the most annoying voice ever. I had to turn it off.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7608/24/2013

R74 & R76: She had perhaps the worst self-inflicted haircut I've seen either on an adult or a child. The work of hedge clippers.

Rather in tune with her haircut she kept saying, "I hate character in houses -- I want a cookie-cutter house."

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7708/24/2013

Did the Hawaii House Hunters get cancelled? I can no longer find it on my DVR listings.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7808/24/2013

I know how the show works, too. My question:

What do these "Hunters" get out of the show? Are they compensated?

If not, the only benefit they appear to get is the chance to be on TV - and show the nation what whiny, spoiled brats they are? ("He bitched about the north facing patio - and then PICKED it, the dumb queen"!)

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 7908/24/2013

I think they get like a thousand bucks. I'm convinced some of the wealthier couples (who obviously have no need for the money) do the show solely to show off.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8008/24/2013

R77 YES. That hair was beyond hideous. I couldn't believe a grown adult who hadn't had a stroke or brain damage would think that hair, or hideous outfits, were appropriate for TV.

But then again, she looks like so many Minnesota/Wisconsin fraus. Like Kate Gosselin before being famous....

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8108/24/2013

okay, the episode with "the golden boys" was horrific to watch. it was a bunch of middle aged men who, if anything, shouldn't have been running around in the sun to get more wrinkles. the only thing I liked was that he didn't want a man cave, granite counter tops of a craft room.

I just started watching LIVING ALASKA, which is like House Hunters but set in Alaska. It's pretty crazy. The houses are CRAP and the local agents are morons. "Well this loft will work well for your boy-ses room."

I also like Property Virgins but I prefer Sandra Rinamoto, the former host, to Egypt Sherrod, the current one. I heard Sandra was fired for suffocating a production assistant in her cleavage.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8208/24/2013

I miss the TLC show "Double Agents." There was an episode with a naval officer looking for a place in Anapolis near the naval academy. Blazing hot guy, not married, no girlfriend, close to his mother. I wonder if he came ever came out.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8308/25/2013

The middle class never aspired to granite countertops. That was just industry people. The middle class couldn't care less.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8408/25/2013

I saw this episode while I was away last week. I don't have cable anymore and only get to see HGTV when I'm traveling.

I found it really amusing because a couple of friends an I used to joke about this years ago and the jokes got worse when I got a job and moved to South Florida and then bought a 4 bedroom house.

The whole time watching the show I just wanted to slap the queen who couldn't get past where the pools were located.

Are these people made to obsess about the most random thing. It seems to be a common thread.

I couldn't image spending a weekend with the guy, much less retire with him.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8508/25/2013

I thought it was insulting that he just assumed they'd all be alone when he was ready to retire.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8608/25/2013

[quote] The whole time watching the show I just wanted to slap the queen who couldn't get past where the pools were located.

And which way the sun would come through. In the desert. Dumb queen!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8708/25/2013

I saw it, too, and I thought, if I had to live with these queens and their capped teeth and dyed hair, I'd drown myself in the pool that faces the wrong way.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8808/25/2013

The main older gay man was trying to play mega butch for TV but you could tell he was a power bottom.

He also spoke like a 14 year old girl? Where everything sounded like a question? No matter what he was saying? (Ugh, I hate that.)

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 8908/25/2013

The "hunters" aren't necessarily friends of the agent. They search out agents in cities they want to film in, and ask them who they have in escrow on a home. They interview the agent's clients, make their choice, and then arrange with the agent for the other two house "choices."

Adrian Leeds is an American estate agent in Paris, and she's done several of the International HH, and she always spills the beans on the process. Usually the "reveal" is shot between two and six months after the "search."

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9008/25/2013

[quote]Adrian Leeds is an American estate agent in Paris

She's my favorite!! When the fraus complain about not having enough space to enetertain in the kitchen, she always comes back with, But your in Paris! You want to be out in Paris not in your kitchen!

The European agents are always sexy. You can tell as soon as the camera turns away they just roll their eyes. I love the guy who sells in New Zealand, that's one hot daddy, also the Puerto Vallarta agent is a hot daddy as well. You can tell that they're just looking for screen time though.

The funniest ones are the Australian agents. Ther're like grown up versions of girl scout den mothers on a camp retreat. Endlessly chipper, smiling and polite under any conditions. Dressed very professionally and with a clipboard at the ready.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9108/25/2013

"He also spoke like a 14 year old girl? Where everything sounded like a question? No matter what he was saying? (Ugh, I hate that.)"

God, me too.

>>>>>>>> European agents are always sexy.

You mean on this TV show, right?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9208/25/2013

Agreed, the European real estate agents are usually sexier. The men are to die for.

Although there's one woman, a manly Brooke Shields unibrow having bitch from...Germany? Sweden? can't remember but she's very annoying.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9308/25/2013

[quote] Adrian Leeds is an American estate agent in Paris, and she's done several of the International HH

OMG she's my favorite too!!! How funny that gays seem to be attracted to the same type of women lol I actually sent her a message on FB a while back telling her how happy she makes me. I have over 130 episodes of HH International on my DVR right now waiting to be watched, but any time I see an episode is set in or around Paris I instantly turn it on to see if it's Adrian. Loves her, she has great energy.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9408/25/2013

Speak for yourself, R94. Leeds is obnoxious, acting as though she's done her clients a great favor by even showing them a property, and dismissing their every objection to what she does show them -- and in the case of Adrian Leeds, the objections are quite legitimate. They could ask for a 2-bedroom for three people in the 7th with a balcony and classic French details only to be shown a tiny studio in the 18th, and be told that it's the client's idiocy not to snap the place up immediately the better to spare Ms. Leeds the bother of finding some place.

She blathers on and on about charm and hawks crap. I wouldn't trust her to sell me so much as a baguette.

But if she's your dish of tea, she has a couple of email newsletters, filled with insights such as how Nice is the Miami of Paris.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9508/25/2013

R95, they've already fucking bought a place. It doesn't matter what she "shows" them, or their objections for that matter.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9608/25/2013

Then it doesn't matter about her "great energy", does it?

Cunts of a feather, flock together.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9708/25/2013

She's too fat to fly anywhere.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9808/25/2013

Yea. Adrian is a huge cunt.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 9908/25/2013

If compelled to buy one of those 3 houses, I would have picked house 2 also, r5. It was the nicest, but was kinda small.

The guy was an embarrassment to all gays.... he has absolutely NO taste.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10008/26/2013

The Palm Springs real estate agent was SO over it all.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10108/26/2013

R95, your post just screams flyover fag who's never set foot in a town with a population over 50,000.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10208/26/2013

You sound as charming as the gorgon Adrian Leeds, R102.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10308/26/2013

R103 = anti-Semite

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10408/26/2013

I wish somebody would post in here, I really need to talk about House Hunters. This is the only life I have.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10508/26/2013

I hope when I move to PS that I don't end up buying a house anywhere near the Golden Boys.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10608/26/2013

[quote]The whole time watching the show I just wanted to slap the queen who couldn't get past where the pools were located.

To be fair, an in-ground pool is not something you just pick up and move.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10708/26/2013

OMG - tonight's HH was FABULOUS.

The buyer was an African-American professor in Alabama. But she was not the main attraction.

It was her best friend Sonia, who wore a different wig for each house AND the reveal. She was like a black Liza Minnelli.

I also loved Sonia because she was a rarity - when the buyer complained about something a house didn't have, Sonia actually said, "Yeah, well guess what? You want that shit in your house, you need to spend more money."

I may need to watch the repeat in a few hours just to experience that fabulousness again!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10808/26/2013

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 10908/28/2013

Adrian Leeds was on HH International last night, bitches!!!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11008/29/2013

HH a few nights ago featured a Boston couple who wanted a summer place in Charleston, SC.

They wanted "Charleston Charm" without much upkeep and complained the house "looked old" (Charleston is over 300 years old).

The woman loves animals and "gets infuriated" when she sees or hears horse drawn carriages as that "triggers' her animal abuse warning system. (In a city that is nothing BUT horse drawn carriages).

In the end they pick a soulless modern townhouse model.

I get that each couple is probably coached to emphasize negatives in each house they "see", but don't they realize just how snotty, entitled, and spoiled they sound? (looking at YOU, square toilet bowl man and "north facing pool" Golden Boy).

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11108/29/2013

A lot about toilets lately. One guy wanted a square bowl, one wanted a larger sized, elevated toilet bowl and one woman wouldn't look at white toilets.

Meanwhile: Any sane fucking person replaces a toilet when they move into a place. Unless it's gold plated and does your taxes while you poop, it's all of a hundred bucks and easy to replace. Christ on a cracker, these people are fussy (or coached to be).

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11208/29/2013

Did anyone watch the House Hunters ,which this Canadian couple were looking for a vacation home in Florida? The Canadian frau was a major idiot and a royal bitch. She kept complaining over and over again saying, I can't understand why there are Spanish style homes in Florida! What is with all of these Spanish style homes! If this dumb bitch did her homework, the Spanish colonized in Florida before it became part of the United States. Therefore, like California, Spanish architecture was usually thought of as fitting for the location!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11308/30/2013

Yep, I saw the episode with that bitch. Go back to Canada & stop inflating our fucking real estate prices.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11408/30/2013

The Canadians they have on HH and HHI are always trashy, stuffed-head-over-the-fireplace types.

They must save the ones with taste for Love it or List It.

Though there are plenty of bitches on that show, too. I still remember the gay couple and the old bear half of the couple was one of the bitchiest people ever to appear on HGTV!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11508/30/2013

The Where Are They Now ones played last night.

So funny. All of them look ready to divorce after two years of remodeling.

They showed two hairdressers who redid a Florida condo and OMG it was hideously over the top. They both looked like puffy drunks.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11608/31/2013

Is it me or does it drive anyone nuts that these fraus complain about certain things because they say its not good for their children? I was watching House Hunters international last night and this was moving to Mexico. There were rocks instead of lawn in the front of the house ,and this frau said, I'm worried my kids my take the rocks and throw them at each other and hurt themselves. What is with these parents today? Haven't they heard of children following rules and behaving?

I don't mean to divert the topic ,but another example is you see these fraus on commercials just watching and smiling at their kids running around throwing stuff around the house and breaking things. I'm not older so please don't be a smart ass and go there, but I wasn't raised to act like a wild animal with no boundaries. I learned there were boundaries and if you crossed them, I was disciplined. Kids are supposed to learn how to be responsible so when they become adults they will know how to function as a decent citizen. It's not the kids fault but these stupid fraus and their dumass husbands.No wonder why we have problems because kids are raised clueless.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11709/01/2013

Set your DVRs, bitches!! Ross Matthews' episode aires tonight.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11809/02/2013

Hopefully it actually AIRS this time, R118.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 11909/02/2013

OMG it's on, bitches!!!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12009/02/2013

ross.is.adorable

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12109/02/2013

Would it have killed the realtor to put some makeup on that spotted mess?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12209/02/2013

Ross and Salvador...queenie mcqueens. Eww! Gross.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12309/02/2013

I agree R123.

I changed the channel. couldn't watch.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12409/02/2013

That realtor was a fashion disaster.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12509/02/2013

I want Ross's life

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12609/02/2013

(R126). Really? Why? Act like the biggest queen around? I'll pass thank you.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12709/02/2013

Such homophobia on this thread suddenly, goodness gracious!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12809/03/2013

Aww! They were a cute couple. I'd bet they'd be a blast to hang with.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 12909/03/2013

I remember when he started out as "Ross the intern" on the Tonight Show in a very small 'role'. He really has been able to make a living as a TV personality and ride the wave. According to Wikipedia, he has a talk show coming out on E! later this year.

I'm always fascinated with people who are able to take a small TV gig and parlay it into a career. (I'm also thinking of Eliz Hasselbeck who was a random contestant on Survivor who became a regular on The View, etc)

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13009/03/2013

Did anyone's gaydar go off while watching last night's show with the Canadian couple looking in Kauai? The guy was really good looking with a serious case of gayface while the wife was an insufferable pig. The entire show I kept trying to figure out WTF he saw in her.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13109/04/2013

Not sure if he had gayface R131 but he was a fucking hot daddy, for sure.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13209/04/2013

Oooh....another hottie tonight on the Denver one. Hot jock.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13309/04/2013

Is anyone watching Flip or Flop?

The guy on that show - Tarek? - is really hot.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13409/06/2013

Yes! I saw those horrific Canadians and I wanted to slice that bitch's head off. She sounded like Celine Dion--same accent and everything, but probably higher maintenance than Celine. It's a freaking VACATION house, you don't need granite counters you cunt.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13509/06/2013

WAIT!!!

What about the crazy Christians from Ohio who wanted to be close to church so that the husband could walk BAREFOOT every Sunday back and forth. It's just what he likes to do.

She wanted a photography room because, you know, she's an artiste. She also wanted a room for home-schooling! AND...they wanted all 3 boys, 8 months, 2 and 3 to share one room. And they are going to be having more kids too so they wanted a number of bedrooms, even tho all the kids would have to share.

Their budget was $250,000 and naturally the wife had no concept of how little that really is outside of the armpit that is suburban Toledo. And when they saw a house that was $280,000 (OMG!!!!) she said to the camera when he was out of the room, "well dealing with the finances is his problem, not mine." She was a cunt. And by the rapid-fire kids shooting out of her twat, I would guess they were Quiverkill.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13609/06/2013

I flipped the channel when they came on, R136. As soon as I saw homeschooling and Toledo, I knew it would not end well.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13709/07/2013

More of hot Tarek....

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13809/07/2013

and his feet--always in those flip or flops!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 13909/07/2013

Tarek has serious BDF, though. Yum!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14009/07/2013

Let me guess what's next on DL...Tarek is now gay!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14109/07/2013

Tonight was an example of a HH stereotype: What Do You Mean He's Not Gay?

The couple in Colorado Springs....and yet he pinged to high heaven. I could hear the siren screaming MARY! MARY! MARY!

Once in a while they have these married couples and the guy is Marcus Bachmann-esque, and you wonder how she doesn't know!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14209/07/2013

Colorado Springs is home to Focus on the Family, Ted Haggart's New Life Church and other Christian fundy sects. They targeted the Air Force Academy as part of their plan to evangelize the US military.

No surprise a married closet case would move there.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14309/08/2013

What about the husband of the couple in Italy?? He pinged so loudly my ears hurt.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14409/08/2013

Every once in a while they have incredibly sexy men on HH and HHI.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14509/09/2013

OMG! The Golden Boys are looking for a roommate!! Is this the same house?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14609/09/2013

$575 to live in Cathedral City? Pssh!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14709/09/2013

"The current 3 residents are seeking a compatible roommate who is open to a relaxed nudist lifestyle, shared cooking and no drama attitude."

So I have to pay to walk around nude and cook for these poofs?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14809/09/2013

OMG R146, I think that IS the same house!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 14909/09/2013

Which "Golden Boy" dropped out of the original mix?

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15009/09/2013

They redid the hodgepodge kitchen.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15109/09/2013

is this thread still alive? Somebody stake it as soon as possible...

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15209/09/2013

WOW! That's the house! They added a hot tub to the living room. but who the fuck wants to see those old crows naked!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15309/09/2013

Someone should shoot 'em and email and invite them over here to give us the scoop on being on HH!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15409/09/2013

I'm sure one of those wrinkled old bitches is on Grindr.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15509/09/2013

Check out the gay Shaun on HH right now...ping!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15609/10/2013

Gay for sure and HOT with killer bod.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15709/10/2013

Is he the one who called the kitchen cabinets "girly"

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15809/11/2013

Him a try-athletes. Him gayer than gay.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 15909/11/2013

I had a feeling when I first watched that episode that these guys were investing in a house together for their sex parties.Most likely they have orgies with younger gay guys. Some of these guys are handsome and some younger gay guys find older men hot.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16009/11/2013

Yes, Shaun looked hot. A bit butterfaced but hot body all the same.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16109/11/2013

The show may be staged, but the gay isn't.

It isn't entirely scripted and the personalities are real. It's worth watching primarily for the homes, but also for the personalities. Sometimes they can be very entertaining.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16209/11/2013

And sometimes they are so bad you can't watch regardless of the homes or budget.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16309/11/2013

There have been a few really hot guys.

One named Fin on an episode of HHI in Cork, Ireland. He was all that and then some.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16409/12/2013

On now: two queens look for a vacation home in the U.S. Virgin Islands. One is not having a graveyard in her backyard!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16609/12/2013

I was so disappointed. No clips of Shaun's feets.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16709/13/2013

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16809/17/2013

OMG they keep showing the two flaming hairdressers from Destin FL.

They look like Siegfried and Roy wanna bes.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 16909/21/2013

Wow, let's move to Cartaya, Spain. Did you see what you can get for $500 a month? Furnished and near the beach.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17009/28/2013

Those guys looking for a place in Oakland Hills were pathetic and boring. They're turning into sexless lesbians, preparing to adopt their little Asian children to fill the void of their empty, boring lives. Sad indeed.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17109/30/2013

The one with Ross "the Intern" Matthews is on right now! Gayest HH ever!

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17210/13/2013

I forced myself to watch the Ross the intern episode in Palm Springs last night and it wasn't that bad.

Ross and his partner seem like a nice guys.

Ross is so nelly but in a sweet masculine way. If that even makes sense.

This actually changed my opinion of him and I now see him in a different light.

I would love to be their neighbor.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17310/14/2013

Some cute gay guy was in Nice, France last night....but then megacunt Adrian Leeds was the realtor.

Can't stand her. She's every trashy loud Noo Yawker I've ever met.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17410/19/2013

t.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17510/21/2013

On right now: two Florida hairdressers look for their dream condo in Destin! They are staying true to themselves and will not play golf.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17612/15/2013

I saw the episode with Shaun from NC. OMG Every time he said something a 'purse fell out of his mouth'. I spit my wine out when he wanted a backyard so he could play 'cornhole'. Well played Shaun well played.

by and furthermore - MARY! reply 17712/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.