Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Getting pubes

What was your reaction to it, did you know what was going on or were you freaked out by it?

by Anonymousreply 4109/01/2013

Umpy, I knew and considered it a part of growing from a boy to a man. I doubt you can relate.

by Anonymousreply 108/21/2013

Totally freaked. I shaved for a long time. Nobody ever talked to me about any of that stuff. The first time I came, I thought I had some kind of disease.

by Anonymousreply 208/21/2013

Me too, R2. Totally freaked. No one ever talked about that in our house. Those topics were completely off limits.

by Anonymousreply 308/21/2013

How old are you guys? Did you live in flyover country? Some fundie ridden backwater swamp?

They start teaching about all that crap around 5th grade here. Doesn't matter if your parents talk about any of it or not.

by Anonymousreply 408/21/2013

Nobody had to "talk" to me about puberty. I had eyes!

by Anonymousreply 508/21/2013

I was happy to get them, it was such a turn on. I was waiting for them and finally they started coming in. It was interesting they were red, because I had brown hair.

by Anonymousreply 608/21/2013

I learned about it from health books my parents had bought me, but it still caught me off guard when it happened. I never freaked out, though; I was more disturbed that it came in so sparse (only at the very base), and then took a good year to reach adult dimensions. Did that happen to anyone else? Those books never mentioned pube stages...

by Anonymousreply 708/21/2013

What's a pube?

by Anonymousreply 808/21/2013

My pubes took forever to go from first appearing to actually looking mature, R7, so you weren't alone in that. I think that's actually fairly common.

by Anonymousreply 908/21/2013

I honestly don't remember growing pubes. It seems like I looked down one day and they were just there.

by Anonymousreply 1008/21/2013

I knew about it from hearing older siblings and their friends discuss it. When it happened I was amazed. It seemed to happen overnight, I just woke up one morning and I had this downy patch of fur above my tiny little dick. I was in 5th grade. Within six months it was a proper, gnarly bush. By high school I had chest hair and a hairy butt. Now I'm middle aged and hairy all over.

by Anonymousreply 1108/21/2013

When I was a little kid I loved seeing naked men with that thick patch of hair above their dicks. I couldn't wait to get my own. I was about 11 and I suddenly had them, like r10. I just seemed to be fully bushed one morning. Of course, being 11, I was totally embarrassed to have them so soon... be careful what you wish for. By 8th grade I was shaving my chest.

by Anonymousreply 1208/21/2013

Mine appeared in summer after 6th grade. By 7th grade, I was showing a full bush in the shower after gym. Was glad to be mature, and some boys still had nothing! There was a tall boy of Polish extraction who had a full bush and huge cock in 6th grade! I wanted that in my mouth so bad!!

by Anonymousreply 1308/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2013

R4, I'm in my mid-30s. I grew up in the South, and the Christian Coalition controlled the school board. No sex ed in school until 7th and 8th grade; puberty hit me before then.

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2013

When I was 6 or 7 my family spent a summer afternoon at a nearby lake. When it was time to go my mother told me to go to the men's building to get changed from my swim suit to my regular clothes. The men's building was basically a big shed that had benches around the walls. You could change your clothes and then sit on a bench so you could put your shoes on.

In today's world my dad would have gone with me as I changed my clothes but this was a long time ago and I went to this changing room by myself.

When I entered the building I found out I wasn't the only one there. There was a man there who was getting changed. He was an adult maybe early 30s. He was very friendly and started talking with me as he changed. He was not shy about showing me his genitals.

This was the first time I ever saw pubic hair.

I was shocked and curious at the same time. I was so enthralled with the pubes that I just stood there and looked at this guy as he changed. I realize now that he was getting off exposing himself to a little boy but I did not know that then.

He kept up his friendly conversation with me so that he could look at me to see my reaction to his exposure.

After he dried himself off with his towel I was expecting him to put his underwear on but he didn't. He put on his shirt and slowly buttoned it up while facing me so that his dick was still in my sight. He then sat on the bench so that he could put his socks on. He positioned himself on the bench so that his genitals were thrust forward so that I could still see his equipment.

Finally he had to put his undies on. When he did he quickly put his pants and shoes on, smiled at me and said goodbye and left the building.

I was fascinated with pubic hair from that day forward. I did not freak out when mine grew in since I knew I would be getting some.

I don't feel the need, though, to show mine to 6 year old boys.

I still like looking at pubes. Photos of guys whose pants are unzipped that show pubes but not their dicks are very erotic to me.

by Anonymousreply 1608/24/2013

This thread is useless without pictures.

by Anonymousreply 1708/24/2013

My balls started to get hair on them before the area above my cock. It took a long time for that to grow in fully.

Is it weird that I wished the story in R16 had happened to me? I first learned about pubes because I saw my best friend's older sister's boyfriend's huge hairy cock hard as a rock one night when we walked in on them having sex. I remember being enamored of his dick. I kept wanting to see it and he wouldn't put it away. I still jerk off to the memory and I'm actually hard writing this.

by Anonymousreply 1808/24/2013

why freaked out? unless you have never seen you dad naked.

by Anonymousreply 1908/24/2013

I remember being at the family farm and going swimming at the lake. I was probably 11 and my older cousin was 13. We always swam naked. Anyways, we strip down as usual and he was sporting a full bush. I remember thinking how gross that was and that I would always shave down there. Fast forward and today being a shaved freak is a deal breaker. Like mentioned up thread, a full, natural bush is a major turn on!!!

by Anonymousreply 2108/25/2013

[quote]unless you have never seen you dad naked.

Am I the only guy who never saw his dad naked?

by Anonymousreply 2308/25/2013

R24, you are completely wrong on that.

R16 was fascinated BECAUSE he's gay. He didn't get turned gay by seeing a cock, you fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

My dad took a dirt nap when I was 5.

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

R28, there's no such thing as "turning gay".

Are you a transplant from the fifties?

And I wasn't defensive, I was pissed because your statement is offensive and ridiculous and idiotic!

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

R26/R27 has a lot issues, no wonder, lol

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

R29 elaborate!

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2013

R28, In addition to being stupid, it is how they rationalize being gay as a choice to be immoral, or viewing gay people as recruiting children. Heterosexual people can't turn gay. It isn't that complicated.

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2013

there is nothing wrong with "being choice", period!

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

R33 is one of those ignorant, intolerant and insecure gays

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

fluid sexuality, any one? dimwits no need to google, you won't understand either.

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2013

Um, R16 here.

Give me a break! I was only 6 or 7 when that event occurred. I don't think I knew what 'gay' meant let alone knew what sex was.

I believe I was born gay.i don't ever remembering turning gay. I am gay and always have been.

The gist of my story of what occurred was not seeing the adult's penis, it was seeing his pubic hair. My current fascination with pubic hair probably did start with the event I described. But it was not because the pubic hair was above a penis. I did not know what to do with a penis when I was 6 or 7.

When I grew older and became aware of sex I realized it was men I liked.

But it's men with pubic hair that I love!

by Anonymousreply 3808/31/2013

For the love of God, would someone please explain the meaning of "pubes" and "pubic hair'?

by Anonymousreply 3908/31/2013

I saw my older cousin's pubes when we were changing out of our bathing suits @ the beach. I ran and told my mom 'TOMMY HAS SEAWEED WRAPPED AROUND HIS PEE PEE.'

I was 6, btw. He was 13.

by Anonymousreply 4008/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.