Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Darren Criss Is Very Convincing Kissing A Man

Darren Criss is a really good actor -- because when he kisses Chris Colfer -- it's even more passionate than when I kiss my boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 5504/13/2014

Maybe that says more about you and your boyfriend than it does about Darren.

by Anonymousreply 108/20/2013

he's method.

by Anonymousreply 208/20/2013

WARNING: This is a Rumorfix link. OP, stop shilling your shitty website.

by Anonymousreply 308/20/2013

I stopped watching GLEE after last season. I assume from this story that there was much drama and the two characters broke up.

by Anonymousreply 408/20/2013

Darren Criss is fucking adorable. I can't stop wanting to kiss him myself!

by Anonymousreply 508/20/2013

He's a decent actor.

ANY decent actor can be convincing kissing ANYONE that the script/story calls for.

by Anonymousreply 608/20/2013

I'd watch an episode of just them making out.

by Anonymousreply 808/21/2013

Here's some kissing caught by a fan....

by Anonymousreply 908/21/2013

[quote]Honey, Chris Colfer ain't exactly what I'd call a "man." At least, not a REAL man.

Awww Sweetie you sound like such damaged goods. You sound like you got beat up a lot on the playground. If you didn't, you should have been.

by Anonymousreply 1008/21/2013

Are you sure the good kissing isn't because Darren is yet another pocket gay?

by Anonymousreply 1308/21/2013

he does seem like a good kisser. I just wish he would get to try it out on Chord Overstreet or Grant Gustin.

by Anonymousreply 1408/21/2013

I so agree r14 now that would be hot.

by Anonymousreply 1508/22/2013

There is little chemistry in the clip. The second they stop filming DC and CC walk off in different directions, CC could not walk off fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 1608/22/2013

[quote]There is little chemistry in the clip. The second they stop filming DC and CC walk off in different directions, CC could not walk off fast enough.

Because they are filming and have to go back and do it again, or go to the next shot, or have to do a close up, or due in the recording studio or costume trailer. Obviously Colfer said something when he tapped him on the arm that made Criss laugh. They are working, not having lunch in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 1708/22/2013

Agree r14. It kinda annoys me that with Darren playing a gay character for several years we will likely never get to see him make out with a guy other than Chris Colfer.

I don't mind Colfer but talk about a wasted opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 1808/25/2013

I have been self employed for 20 years so I don't have to kiss anyone's ass.

by Anonymousreply 1908/25/2013

Did anyone catch his sparkly shoes and painted fingernails at the VMA's tonight?

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

Darren seems like a cool guy, and his girlfriend Mia is pretty cool too.

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

R7. R11 and R12 need to get their priorities in order and stop attacking gay man who do not meet their notions of maleness. Homophobes don't belong here, and if you're knocking gay men for being "too gay" you're a homophobe.

And an asshole to boot.

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

I notice a lot of attacks on gay men on DL. It is troublesome. On another thread, someone said it was freepers. But in my opinion self-loathing gay men are just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

Grow up, OP. The dude is an actor. This is what he does for a career.

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

How cute!!

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

That pic is so adorable r25

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2013

Umm nothing the OP said was offensive R24. You are the one who needs grow up.

Darren Criss is damn good at kissing for the camera and is able to kiss Colfer completely convincingly even to a gay audience. It's impressive and many actors are not that great at it.

And you are right Colty, he totally jacked your style.

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2013

At Alex Newell isn't pretending to be something shes not unlike Colfer.

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2013

Did anyone watch that new Darren Criss movie?

by Anonymousreply 2908/26/2013

I wonder what Darren and Grant where thinking in r25 pic.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

I did not R29 and based on its performance not many people did. The reviews were god awful. I have a soft spot for Criss but he would have to been bearing his ass for half the movie to get me to buy a ticket.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

And his glittery mani. He almost out-sparkled Adam Lambert.

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2013

Tiny twinkles on tiny fingers. Is everything about Darren tiny? Only serious answers please.

by Anonymousreply 3308/26/2013

He's straight. He doesn't give me a gay vibe at all, and I have an excellent gaydar. He is very gay friendly, and support lgbt rights, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 3408/26/2013

[quote]He doesn't give me a gay vibe at all, and I have an excellent gaydar

I love when people, especially straight women, just proclaim they have an excellent gaydar. People are the most unrealiable judges of themselves.

And Darren Criss is certainly very gayish in some respects, but *shocker* most people in this threada and board as a whole weren't even claiming he is gay.

The only rumors I've ever heard about him hear about him is that he slept with Murphy, but clearly that would just be for career reasons, not because he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 3508/26/2013

R25 and R30, That photo is a manip. A pretty obvious one.

by Anonymousreply 3608/26/2013

[quote]I notice a lot of attacks on gay men on DL. It is troublesome. On another thread, someone said it was freepers. But in my opinion self-loathing gay men are just as bad.

You know I've thought about this, but I don't think it's self-loathing. I think it's actually fear, left over from childhood. OK, you're eight, ten, hell all through school and you see the obviously gay kid getting bullied, punched or teased. I think the fear of being discovered and becoming that kid stays with these guys and they in turn become the bully because "I'm not like that, I'm masculine, I'm not the faggot of the school". That's why they dismiss people as fabulous as Chris Colfer instead of embracing him.

by Anonymousreply 3708/26/2013

Criss pings very loudly, especially in interviews. I've never met anyone who comes across like Criss does who was truly straight.

by Anonymousreply 3808/26/2013

So? It was also extremely passionate when Montgomery Clift kissed Elizabeth Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 3908/26/2013

You're exactly right, r37. At school there was this out and proud flamer, the only one.. and he was that way since he was like 10, before high school.

Well this girl told me that he had said the reason I didn't like him was because "it scares the shit out of you that he's gay". It was true. I was trying not to be noticed myself.

If this happened today, things would be different. But it was a scary place growing up gay in the late 80s and early 90s.

As for Colfer, good for him.. he's being himself and that takes a lot of guts. The fem gays have to take all the crap but are really the bravest and don't get much thanks for it.

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2013

[quote]If this happened today, things would be different. But it was a scary place growing up gay in the late 80s and early 90s.

It was a scary place growing up gay since time began. Unfortunately some don;t get over it and take it out on others.

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2013

This is true r41. I think today is better in most senses but it's also inescapable.. gayness is embedded in the culture and not the taboo thing of before where you could hide, so the bullying is probably more intense as kids can be evil. The internet changed everything.

by Anonymousreply 4208/26/2013

It is still extremely hard for very noticeable feminine guys to be accepted almost everywhere. Most of the progress toward gay and bi men has benefited very masculine and mainstream gay/bi males who conform to gender stereotypes. Feminine gay guys have worked hardest for gay acceptance, but masculine dudes have benefited the most.

by Anonymousreply 4308/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 4408/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 4509/02/2013

If Only.................

by Anonymousreply 4609/02/2013

R45. Whatever he is he's tiny. He's not all that much taller than the 5 year old kid.

by Anonymousreply 4709/02/2013

you guys are chris and Darren are the best and who ever said chris colfer is not a real man I should think not he is so

by Anonymousreply 4804/12/2014

Darren is hot, Chris is not!

by Anonymousreply 4904/12/2014

you guys this is why bullying is mean because bullies think that they can get away with anything so why are you guys hating on Chris Colfer and Darren Criss ant least Chris had the guts to be proud of what he Is like me I can't because I go to Jack James high school and people there people are so mean that last year 2 people that were gay or lesbian committed suicide because of how much they were getting bullied. Now I am afraid to admit that I like girls because I might get bullied because here in Calgary Alberta people don't take you seriously and you get laughed at almost everyday if you have a big dream and right now I write my own songs but nobody believes that I do and I have a songbook and pencil all the time so now I am stuck here in Calgary hiding my true self because I am so afraid of every person or anyone because if I was to tell anyone they would probably laugh their butts off so if you want to get someone down for that then I think it's time you grow up because nobody should be put down for being brave by being proud of what you are. if you were me you would probably feel bad because that is something I want people to know and I have been bullied ever since I started school and it is still today and there is also one thing I forgot to mention and it is that if I get bullied to the point where I get REALLY pissed off I get violent because now I am taking anger management classes just to control my anger so I don't punch somebody out and something like that is hard to accept so lay off Chris, all the other actors of glee because glee is the only show I can be proud of what I am because in my English class we learned the five elements of a short story and they are plot, character, conflict, theme and setting and me watching glee I finally found out one of then theme's of that show and it is don't be afraid of what you and be proud of it yeah a lot of you guys that they ruin a lot songs but really they I have actually listened to the fox song, man in the mirror, wannabe by the spice girls, loser like me, get it right, I have nothing, I am the greatest star, give your heart a break, all you need is love, born this way by lady gaga and I love lady gaga, we've got tonite, just can't get enough and candles where Kurt and Blaine first started dating in the episode original song after they shared their first kiss and to tell you the truth after watching that episode I have never took my eyes off that show and it has made me stronger but yet I don't have enough courage to tell the school that I like girls because yet I still have a big case of being bullied and I don't think I can take this pressure anymore and after I told the school I wanted to move to New York and go to NYADA everyone just laughed except my friends said I think that is a great idea because it will give you a break from Canada for a little while so I am going to chase my dreams and go to new York once I get my passport and enough money to get there. And the song I just finished writing is called the Anti bully song and here are the lyrics When you're feeling down don't frown because something's got you down find Somebody you can trust and tell them why you are so down don't be depressed oh whoa yeah when your feeling down don't make a frown just turn that upside down and don't let people get you down if you see someone getting bullied stand up for them don't let them push you or the person who is getting bullied to the ground stay strong and keep moving forward and don't be afraid to be what you are stand tall against them all yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah when your feeling down don't make a frown just turn that frown upside down and don't let people get you down la, la, la, la, la, la Don't be silenced for what you believe in be proud of what you are!!!!!! because the past has past and don't be afraid to stand up to who is bullying you and when you are getting bullied don't show a reaction and don't hurt your family by killing yourself because that will give the bully that much power one minute of rocky music and then the last chorus which is the same.

by Anonymousreply 5004/12/2014

Paragraphs, R50.

by Anonymousreply 5104/12/2014

Have you ever heard of a period, Cathleen Loiuse? This is one. They are used at the end of EVERY sentence, not just at the end of your fever dream.

by Anonymousreply 5204/12/2014

sorry it is just I don't do so well while I am saying something, when people are getting bullied.

by Anonymousreply 5304/12/2014

It's okay, Cathleen.

by Anonymousreply 5404/13/2014

What the holy fuck happened in this thread?! An invasion of some 11 year old girls who don't know how to write at all and bumped this thread to talk about these Glee actors?

Please leave.

by Anonymousreply 5504/13/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!