Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are Anderson and Ben still together?

I was always the one shooing the alarmist away when this question would come up because I would see them all the time training together at the gym with their trainer, TJ.

But I didn't see them for a while and I just figured TJ was training them at their home gym at their new place in the village. Then after a while I saw Ben by himself at the gym training himself. Then Anderson appeared after a while training with TJ here and there.

While I have seen them separately at the gym on several occasions recently, I have not seen them training together, or together at all for that matter, at the gym in a very long time. And this was a duo that seem to do everything together there.

Are they still together? What says, DL?

by Anonymousreply 41009/20/2013

The crazy stalker has unsettled them and they are trying to get their life back together. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 108/20/2013

What stalker?

by Anonymousreply 208/20/2013

One stalker was arrested and doesn't have the money to post bail. He thinks he's in love with Anderson and that Ben and friends are out to get him. Then there are two more online stalkers who drool over every pic of Ben or AC. No doubt, they'll be posting in this thread. They'll point out various people who are Ben haters, Anderson haters, and the infamous Cesarfrau. Don't mess with them or they'll cut you!

by Anonymousreply 308/20/2013

I'm ever hopeful that Anderson will come to his senses and realize he was just going through a phase with this gay thing. He needs to go back to his true love Kathy Griffin.

by Anonymousreply 408/20/2013

[quote]What stalker?

r1

by Anonymousreply 508/20/2013

OP is mistaken: according to this article from yesterday in the New York Post, Anderson and Ben are still very much together (and dealing with a super creepy stalker).

by Anonymousreply 608/21/2013

Their security team probably tells them to keep a low profile. They attract less attenton by not walking around the city as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 708/22/2013

Yes, I do feel vindicated, r2...

by Anonymousreply 808/22/2013

There are rarely any sightings of them together unlike how it was about a year or so ago, there would be lots of sightings on Twitter of them, especially on the weekends. What I don't get is that the guy has been after them for five years and he wasn't in jail for any of that time, but AC and Ben were all over NYC and now that he's been taken care of, they've seemingly gone into hiding.

Ben's new bar opens next month and there might be sightings then or they'll keep it low key. They're still together because they just came back from Italy a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 908/22/2013

I thought Ben was caught kissing another guy in Central Park when Anderson was on assignment in Blahblahistan or something.

by Anonymousreply 1008/22/2013

[quote]They're still together because they just came back from Italy a few weeks ago.

It would be easy for them to move around Italy without attracting a lot of attention. Back in the U.S., the stalker publicity in New York media could result in copycat stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 1108/22/2013

Those pics were old R10 and didn't have an affect on their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1208/22/2013

[quote]Those pics were old

There is nothing to indicate that those pictures were taken prior to June 2012. There is nothing to indicate that Ben was cheating when those photos were taken.

FACTS: We don't know when the photos were taken. We don't know if AC and Ben have an open relationship. We do know that AC and Ben were still together a year after the photos were published in the U.K.

by Anonymousreply 1308/22/2013

All I know is that Ben looks a lot different in those kiss pics than he does now. If you look at those pics and then look at the pics of Ben coming out of the firehouse a few weeks after the kiss pics were published, he looks completely different, this is why I think those pics were old, taken before he and AC got together. He's cleaned up a lot more since he's gotten wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 1408/22/2013

[quote]this is why [bold]I think[/bold] those pics were old,

But we still . don't . know

by Anonymousreply 1508/22/2013

I know because he looks different than he does now R15.

by Anonymousreply 1608/22/2013

I'm pretty sure they have an open relationship. Two attractive, intellectually curious guys in New York City...even though they probably love each other, odds are they are not monogamous. There's nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 1708/22/2013

There's no proof that the pics are old. And , it makes no sense to pretend they were. Why would the person who took them wait so long to send them?

by Anonymousreply 1808/22/2013

Probably tried to get revenge on Ben or something, hoping the pics would break them up, but it failed.

by Anonymousreply 1908/22/2013

What r17 said. And Anderson has a boyfriend in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 2008/22/2013

If that's true R20, maybe it's that guy Leo Neves. He made his Instagram private recently.

by Anonymousreply 2108/22/2013

r21, its Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 2208/22/2013

Do we know if Anderson has fucked Shady Boots or Don Lemon?

by Anonymousreply 2308/22/2013

Not shady boots according to the both of them. I don't think AC likes Don.

by Anonymousreply 2408/22/2013

Actually it is the opposite, Don can't stand Anderson. In fact every time Anderson invites Don and his boyfriend out, Don says no. Don runs with a different crowd and doesn't buy into the whole Anderson Cooper mess.

by Anonymousreply 2508/22/2013

They haven't been seen together since Ben came out in his letter to the Russian Olympics.

Anderson doesn't wish to steal the spotlight away from Ben as he takes this important step. Because Anderson is such a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 2608/22/2013

R25 I doubt seriously that AC has ever invited Lemon to do anything with him. And a "rejection" by Lemon wouldn't mean anything to AC even if it happened. You really think AC is DYING for Don's friendship and approval? That is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 2708/22/2013

With all your information gathering OP, it's a wonder you have time to work out!

by Anonymousreply 2808/22/2013

Kelly mentioned on her show the other day that she, Mark, the kids, and Anderson are heading up to Nantucket for Labor Day weekend, but no mention of Ben going. Maybe Ben is too busy with the bar opening to go with them, but it's very suspicious that she didn't at least mention that Ben was invited but couldn't go for business reasons.

by Anonymousreply 2908/22/2013

Kelly wouldn't talk about Ben unless she had permission. AC may be out and maybe he's acknowledged Ben in public, but that still doesn't mean he wants to to be talked about on national TV. He's still basically a private person who just has a connection to some famous people. I don't think he wants to be in the limelight and we'll probably only hear from him if he's talking about his bars. You notice he never mentioned Anderson when he was talking about ACS. They still try to maintain a little privacy with their relationship. I'm sure AC is bringing Ben to Nantucket but then again, he could be working on getting things ready for the big new bar opening.

Nantucket is really beautiful, a nice place for a holiday, or better yet, to live.

by Anonymousreply 3008/23/2013

Yeah I'm sure Lemon is crying over not getting to mingle with Andy Cohen and Kelly Ripa. All the intellectually stimulating conversation he's missing out on!

Lemon also seems to be attracted to well educated men who have real careers. Anderson and him clearly have nothing in common.

by Anonymousreply 3108/23/2013

What r31 said. And have we forgotten about the shade that Don gave Anderson when he said he never watched a whole episode of his show? Don might be just a little salty about how Anderson gets better treatment from the big wigs at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 3208/23/2013

Oh so now you idiots are trying to say Anderson is stupid, uneducated and Don Lemon is some big genius? Listen to how dumb you sound R31 and R32. Your crazed obsession and hate for AC has you coming up with total nonsense. And furthermore you don't know all of AC's friends and who he hangs out with besides those famous people. AC couldn't give a shit about what Don Lemon thinks of him! Don Lemon needs to spend MORE time with those "well educated" men because it sure hasn't rubbed off on him YET. He's as dumb and as simple as a box of rocks and I'm glad he was raked over the coals recently for some idiotic bullshit he was spouting out. You like to come on here and jump on AC's case because you're too helpless to stop thinking about him. Start a thread about Don Lemon that DOESN'T involve AC and we'll see how far you get with it because you know it's not about Lemon for you, it's ALL ABOUT trashing AC in any way you can, even with baseless crap about him not being intellectual.

by Anonymousreply 3308/23/2013

I think r33 went a bit over the top accusing others of hating AC, but for the most part I agree. I like Don Lemon, but come on, he's no smarter than Anderson. I lost a little respect for Don recently after he practically parroted O'Reilly's talking points on race the other day. People here like to accuse AC of being a republican, but he hasn't done anything nearly as bad as that. And just because Don is black doesn't mean he's right.

by Anonymousreply 3408/23/2013

Bitches please. At least Don Lemon has the balls to speak his mind IN FRONT OF the camera. All Anderson does is giggle like a school girl. That's why his show failed. He has no bite, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 3508/23/2013

His daytime show sucked, I agree. But he does a pretty good job on 360 and I don't understand the people who think he's an idiot. You may not like him, but it doesn't make sense when you say Don Lemon is so much more intelligent. I think they're both smart guys and probably respect each other, even if they've never had a real conversation.

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2013

guys stop pitting Lemon and Anderson against each other. While I don't always agree with either, in general I like both of them.

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2013

"AC couldn't give a shit about what Don Lemon thinks of him!"

That works out well, because Lemon doesn't give a shit about what AC thinks of him either. Are people supposed to be in awe of him for some reason?

"People here like to accuse AC of being a republican, but he hasn't done anything nearly as bad as that."

He's well known for giving democrats a harder time than Republicans. And I would say he still owes the President some kind words for endorsing gay marriage after he hammered Obama for months over it.

I give Don Lemon credit for explaining his controversial remarks, as misguided as they might have been. I got tired of watching Anderson after the umpteenth time he handed out the "democrats are as bad as the Republicans" line to explain a Republicans wrongdoing but had no evidence to back it up with.

"He's as dumb and as simple as a box of rocks and I'm glad he was raked over the coals recently for some idiotic bullshit he was spouting out."

So it's okay to trash Lemon but not Cooper. Wonder why, aside from the obvious.

"it's ALL ABOUT trashing AC in any way you can"

Oh, dear. Are you going to be the next stalker who gets locked up? The volatile rage is clearly there.

by Anonymousreply 3808/23/2013

[quote]I think they're both smart guys and probably respect each other, even if they've never had a real conversation

Yeah, which is kind of a shame considering they have such a huge platform. Don and Anderson play nice in the media when they talk about each other, but lets be real. They hate on each other.

And just because Anderson is more popular and is a descendant of a prestigious American family does not mean that he is more intelligent. It is just like fickle gays to fall for that hook, line and sinker. They both come from well to do families and both of their fathers died when they were about the same age. Both Anderson and Don are self made journalists who have carefully constructed a image for themselves in the media. They both traveled outside of the U.S. to work so they could get their careers on the next level. Their ascents are almost identical, and it makes sense that they ended up with practically the same job in the same company. One is not more intelligent than the other.

by Anonymousreply 3908/23/2013

I can agree with you on that, R39.

by Anonymousreply 4008/23/2013

I will cosign that Don can't stand Anderson. He pretty much admitted to it on Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 4108/23/2013

[quote]He pretty much admitted to it on Wendy Williams.

What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 4208/23/2013

R41 Probably because Blanderson is the stereotypical stuck up bitchy white gay man.

by Anonymousreply 4308/23/2013

[quote]I lost a little respect for Don recently after he practically parroted O'Reilly's talking points on race the other day.

Same here. He should've STFU and let the smarter commentators such as Joy Reid, Charles Blow, Goldie Taylor, Jonathan Capehart and Karen Finney do the talking because he sounded like an utter fool and was too dumb to know he was just playing into the hands of racist right wingers.

I'm sure Anderson doesn't ever give Don a second OR first thought. As if AC could give a shit about him, that's a JOKE. Whether Don dislikes him or not probably doesn't keep him awake nights and it's funny that some people here are under the odd delusion that it would.

by Anonymousreply 4408/23/2013

Thomas Roberts is an example of an out newsman who takes the news seriously and is able to maintain a monogamous relationship. Anderson should take his cue from Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 4508/23/2013

"he sounded like an utter fool and was too dumb to know he was just playing into the hands of racist right wingers"

And do you have a problem with Anderson when he repeatedly does the same thing?

"Whether Don dislikes him or not probably doesn't keep him awake nights and it's funny that some people here are under the odd delusion that it would."

No one has said any such thing. I agreed with what you said and then said that Lemon clearly doesn't give a shit about AC either. Lemon is clearly too busy leading his own life to worry about him.

by Anonymousreply 4608/23/2013

Thomas Roberts or Don don't do anything AC hasn't done a million times already in terms of reporting and has done BETTER.

R46, are you kidding, AC's NOT busy?! You think he's sitting around crying over how "busy" Don is and how he doesn't like him? You are as big a fool as Don.

by Anonymousreply 4708/23/2013

Anderson spent all of 2012 bashing Obama and bashing democrats. He became the freeper poster boy. Showing up on their blogs as a hero. So let's try this again.

Don is a good guy. I can't say the same about Anderson. Thomas Roberts is another great guy who is head and shoulders above that fool Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 4808/23/2013

[quote]Thomas Roberts or Don don't do anything AC hasn't done a million times already in terms of reporting and has done BETTER.

Thomas is better at presenting his hole.

by Anonymousreply 4908/23/2013

Don is a black Republican who thinks he's better than the average black person, but got SCHOOLED big time by plenty. Anderson did several shows about racism and how the justice system works differently for blacks and whites. Meanwhile, Don blames the victims.

by Anonymousreply 5008/23/2013

Stupid AC haters ruining his threads as usual. If you don't like him go start a thread about Don and Thomas instead of mouthing off here with your stupid bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5108/23/2013

"AC's NOT busy?!"

I never said that. What thread are you reading?

"You think he's sitting around crying over how "busy" Don is and how he doesn't like him?"

I never said that either. I know he isn't. And I know that Lemon isn't sitting around crying over AC either. It's funny that you're getting so bent out of shape over it. Why does this bother you so much?

"Anderson did several shows about racism."

And yet when Shirley Sherrod was the victim of a racist smear campaign by Republicans, Anderson chose to lash out at the democrats who were angry by saying they were no better, yet failed to provide a single example of where they intentionally got a Republican fired through slander.

"Stupid AC haters."

Being critical is not hate. If you don't like the thread you're free to leave and start your own. You don't get to tell people what they can post and not. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5208/23/2013

No R52, you would just invade that thread too because of your out of control hatred of AC, you can't allow anything positive to be said about him. AC's shows on race (he's done MANY) have been some of the best on TV by anyone. You are lying, you aren't just being "critical", you simply don't like Anderson for whatever your weird reasoning and have to ALWAYS express it here. Well, you're boring. I wish YOU would start your own thread, I'd be happy to see you gone from this one, SORRY. Not sorry really.

by Anonymousreply 5308/23/2013

In the candid, behind their backs video that some fan took before the start of some concert, Anderson fawned all over Kelly while ignoring Ben. Does he have a thing for her?

by Anonymousreply 5408/23/2013

Nope R54, he's gay and loves Ben. Wasn't SHE fawning all over AC and Ben too while her hubby was right there?

by Anonymousreply 5508/23/2013

Maybe Anderson has a thing for Kelly's bi husband. Wonder if anything will transpire in Nantucket.

by Anonymousreply 5608/23/2013

No, Ben and the husband sat to the outside of their little trio while Anderson and Kelly were on the inside, THISCLOSE.

by Anonymousreply 5708/23/2013

Shit, I meant group, not trio.

by Anonymousreply 5808/23/2013

Ben had his arms around AC and was being VERY affectionate. You all do know that AC doesn't care for women in THAT way don't you? He's a friend of Kelly's but he LOVES Ben. Surely you know this by now? Why pretend not to?

by Anonymousreply 5908/23/2013

[quote]Maybe Anderson has a thing for Kelly's bi husband.

Doubt it. He has and loves BEN. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2013

"You are lying."

Then you should able to argue every point I've made so far. So why haven't you?

"you can't allow anything positive to be said about him."

Oh I think he's a nice person off camera. But I'm not going to pretend his news show is something it's not. It seems to me that you can't allow anything critical to be said about him.

"AC's shows on race (he's done MANY) have been some of the best on TV by anyone."

Okay. That's probably true. And kudos to him on that. But when a Republican deliberately smeared a black woman out of job for no other reason than shits and giggles, he did his best to try and excuse the Republican. I've provided a link so you don't further doubt my credibility.

In fact, he even then went on to apologize for allowing Sherrod to "smear" Breibart on his show! I guess she doesn't get a right to speak her opinion about the guy who cost her a job. Do you want that link too?

"Well, you're boring."

Well, you're no Letterman either.

"you simply don't like Anderson "

Not true.

"I wish YOU would start your own thread, I'd be happy to see you gone from this one."

Well then, you shouldn't take issue with what people write in the first place! There wouldn't be an issue then. Start your own thread and monitor it if you don't like what's posted here. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 6108/23/2013

R61, go away. End of Story.

by Anonymousreply 6208/23/2013

[quote]Do we know if Anderson has fucked Shady Boots or Don Lemon?

Anderson and Shady are just bbfs.

by Anonymousreply 6308/23/2013

For someone who hates Anderson so much, R61 sure does spend a LOT of time talking about him. Don't you have better things to do with your time oh smug one @ R61.

by Anonymousreply 6408/23/2013

Anderson and Ben are still together, but Anderson is trying out new boys.

by Anonymousreply 6508/23/2013

Looks like Anderson's off again tonight. He no longer works on Fridays? Or is he planning his wedding? This is the 4th Friday in a row that he's been off. Maybe he renegotiated his contract to not work on Fridays. I don't think anyone else has that deal on CNN. He really wants to spend more with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 6608/23/2013

R62 You called me a liar, so I thought you would have something to back up your statements with like I did.

R64 No hate. If you take issue with what I write, I respond. If you don't like it, well you shouldn't respond in the first place. That's the end of the story.

But you keep responding. What is angering you so much about what I'm writing?

Now I've already complimented Anderson. But if we're going to toss around the word "hate" well then I clearly haven't read any of the fanatics saying anything nice about the fellow out reporter Lemon.

So if the hate shoe fits......

Be kind, kids. And know that neither one will be out tonight worrying about what the other is doing.

MWAH!!

by Anonymousreply 6708/23/2013

Why are you so concerned about Anderson R67? Move on with your life. He's not important according to you. Find someone else more worthy of your time. You spend too much time here debating about someone you clearly have zero interest in and that's just STRANGE.

by Anonymousreply 6808/23/2013

With the whole stalker it would make sense for Anderson and Ben to lay low.

by Anonymousreply 6908/23/2013

How do you know this R65?

by Anonymousreply 7008/23/2013

R65 got her info from the subliminal messages from Anderson on Thursday's show, R70.

by Anonymousreply 7108/23/2013

The only idiot is R33 who hasn't contributed a single thing of substance in this entire thread.

Of course they fuck behind each others backs. There's been a couple of interesting bits of gossip about Cooper and also Andy Cohen on other gossip sites. Its a shame that the shit can't get posted here because a couple of mentally unstable fangurls would shut it down in an instant. So tired of this Anderson and Ben love for the ages nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 7208/23/2013

It's funny how after all these years of AC and Ben being together, some people on DL still take issue with them being a couple and are constantly trying to insinuate that there are problems in the relationship. It must absolutely irk them to no end that Ben is by now Anderson's longest relationship. I wonder why that is.

by Anonymousreply 7308/23/2013

There's photographic proof they fuck around on each other, or at least Ben does.

by Anonymousreply 7408/23/2013

Be careful R72. You and R61 are taking on one of the Cooper/Maisani stans. She'll cut you if you don't genuflect and repeat "Vanderbilt - Vanderbilt - Vanderbilt" while blessing yourself whenever you post in an AC thread. The Cooper stalker in jail can't even begin to compete with this one. She thinks it's her mission on earth to save Anderson and Ben from any and all critics. For awhile, she imagined every critic in every AC thread was a single "hater" that she named the CesarFrau. She litters her posts with "hate" and "hater" and will tell you to go away.

by Anonymousreply 7508/23/2013

R72 is jealous that no one loves her so she takes it out on AC and Ben here, the pathetic, useless thing.

R75 is another stupid AC HATER talking bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 7608/23/2013

If R72 had really something she would post it instead of making excuses about "fangurls". You got nothing on them and not even from another site. No one is stopping you from posting gossip. You don't have any to post to begin with but you try to cover that up by using lame excuse for not doing it.

by Anonymousreply 7708/23/2013

How does Ben get those bulging veins in his arms? Is that genetics or steroids? Whatever, they are amazing looking, and Anderson is so lucky to be able to feel those arms embrace him every night. Lucky bastard! Good luck to Ben on his new club. It sounds upscale and sleezy all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 7808/23/2013

I love how it is pointed out how Anderson bashed democrats and Obama in 2012 and the stans always refuse to discuss it. He is awful and his boyfriend is trash and I thought that I read somewhere on here that he was a rent boy. Real quality their Anderson. Real quality.

by Anonymousreply 7908/23/2013

The stans don't want anything discussed except Ben's muscles and Anderson's tight t-shirts. Any other discussion is off limits and brands you as a hater.

by Anonymousreply 8008/23/2013

R78, I remember an article in Gawker saying something about how Ben was "obsessed" with working out. Probably just a healthy guy period.

by Anonymousreply 8108/23/2013

R79 & R80, AWFUL, TRASHY HATERS. You aren't wanted here, or anywhere for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 8208/23/2013

Why is everybody on this website so damn dramatic?

by Anonymousreply 8308/23/2013

Like R76 has ever been kissed, much less laid.

And sharing a bed with your mother doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 8408/23/2013

R79 Neither one is a prize package. But yes, Ben is not much to write home about. Plus the rumors of heavy partying and constant fucking around on each other. Nothing stable.

by Anonymousreply 8508/23/2013

It's really killing you that Ben is AC's longest and most stable relationship, isn't it r85?

by Anonymousreply 8608/23/2013

R84 can't handle the truth about her poor self so she lashes out. So sad.

R86, you're right, they're dying for AC and Ben to be over but it's never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 8708/24/2013

Is AC helping Ben on Fridays with the new bar or maybe he's working on getting 360 Later together. I don't know why he keeps taking off on Fridays.

by Anonymousreply 8808/24/2013

[quote]Why are you so concerned about Anderson...? Move on with your life.

UNBELIEVABLE considering the source.

by Anonymousreply 8908/24/2013

R89, why unbelievable? If someone LIKES Anderson and is genuinely interested in him, they are not going to "move on", they are FANS. R67 clearly isn't a fan and probably doesn't need to spend tons of time analyzing and whining about someone they don't even care for.

by Anonymousreply 9008/24/2013

Good point, r90. I love how those who claim that they do not care one bit about "Republican lackey" Anderson and his "trashy" bf are the ones who are the most invested in what they do. I don't care about Jay-Z and Beyonce, but I certainly don't spend a minute of my life worrying about their relationship like r67, r79, and r85.

As to them having an open relationship, so what if they do? Clearly whatever they're doing is working out well for them since Anderson has never been with anyone longer than he's been with Ben. Unless you're an uptight, judgmental, prudish fundie, I don't understand why the concept of two hot gay men in a LTR having an open arrangement is discussed with so much pearl-clutching around here.

by Anonymousreply 9108/24/2013

[quote]I don't understand why the concept of two hot gay men in a LTR having an open arrangement is discussed with so much pearl-clutching around here.

You just have to ignore the pearl-clutching stans, r91. AC and Ben have had a great arrangement for five years and it's still going strong. The Central Park photographer probably followed Ben and his trick, with the hope of putting a dent in the relationship of two gay men who are well-known as a couple in New York's gay community. It didn't work. Obviously their open relationship keeps things on an even keel for them.

by Anonymousreply 9208/24/2013

It would be funny if Andy Cohen gets married and AC and Ben never do. There was a pic of AC having breakfast in the Hamptons with a guy some of us thought was Ben but wasn't. Maybe that guy was just a friend or maybe he was part of their "arrangement". When those kiss pics came out, there was no definitive answer about AC and Ben having an open relationship. Some articles said yes, some said no, so it's still unclear and unconfirmed. If they do, well whatever works...

by Anonymousreply 9308/25/2013

There was also a picture of Anderson having dinner with a real estate agent about a year after he moved into the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 9408/25/2013

Its been a while since I saw a thread with crazed Benderson fanbois like R91 and R92.

But like untreated STD's, they never really go away.

by Anonymousreply 9508/25/2013

They are over the edge, aren't they r95. They have created this fairy tale epic love story for Anderson and Ben and everyone in Manhattan knows that it is far, far from the case.

by Anonymousreply 9608/25/2013

So what exactly does "everyone in Manhattan" know? Because the only thing we outsiders see is that they live together and have been together for five years and what most people would take from that is that they are a happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 9708/25/2013

If you click troll-dar on r96, you'll discover that she also wrote r25, in which she claims that Don Lemon turns down every invitations he gets from Anderson. Clearly, she's making shit up, so I would throw her "everyone in Manhattan knows" claim into the same pile of lies that she so desperately tries to sell around here.

by Anonymousreply 9808/26/2013

[quote]she claims that Don Lemon turns down every invitations he gets from Anderson. Clearly, she's making shit up

It's sad that people would be making things up in this thread, R98. How do you know that Don Lemon never turns down invitations from Anderson? Are you a good friend of Don or are you pals with Anderson? I hope you'll share some accurate information with the group.

by Anonymousreply 9908/26/2013

Nobody knows, R99. What I would like to know is where the person who says that Don turns down Anderson so often got their information from. What does everyone in Manhatten know?

by Anonymousreply 10008/26/2013

AC and Don seem like they barely interact outside of the very rare moments they happen to work together. Just because they're on the same network and both gay doesn't mean they are interested in hanging out with each other.

by Anonymousreply 10108/26/2013

Of course, R101. Let's just assume the disinterest is mutual and move on, shall we?

by Anonymousreply 10208/26/2013

AC outside of Letterman today.

by Anonymousreply 10308/27/2013

He is on Letterman tonight; I wonder if Dave asked him about Ben?

by Anonymousreply 10408/27/2013

That would be a surprise and a bigger surprise if AC agreed to talk about him, but I'm not holding my breath.

by Anonymousreply 10508/27/2013

Here's some pics from Ben's new bar. Seems to be all about boxing.

by Anonymousreply 10608/28/2013

Dave didn't ask about Ben or the stalker. It was all politics and references AC has made before. Not one of his best guest appearances. I remember when they used to be fun. Dave is always serious when it comes to AC, I guess that's a sign of respect for his work, but I prefer the AC guest spots where he's not talking about the problems of the world. I can see that on 360.

by Anonymousreply 10708/28/2013

I love those pics of Ben's new bar Atlas Social Club on Instagram. The decor looks really cool and unique, very masculine and sexy. I can't wait to see more.

by Anonymousreply 10808/28/2013

[quote]Anderson and Ben are still together, but Anderson is trying out new boys.

That pretty much sums it up. They have a (very) open relationship. Ben has financial ties to AC that makes it hard for him to outright leave. And if they are happy with their arrangement, then good for them.

by Anonymousreply 10908/28/2013

The more proof of Anderson and Ben still being together and happy and stable, the more you see comments about how it's all a front for an open relationship. You can pretend to be "in the know in Manhattan" but it really just sounds like there are some people posting here who can't accept that they may actually love each other and don't play around at all. I'd accept it if they were having an open relationship and there was some evidence or rumors or SOMETHING out there - the kiss pics don't count because no one DEFINITIVELY knows when they were taken. It just seems like someone here wants to push the idea that they have an arrangement and it's easy to say something like that when you don't have to present any evidence or proof. It's more plausible to believe that they are monogamous. If there aren't even any RUMORS of other men, it's hard to believe. I know I'll be called a pearl-clutcher but I am not, in fact, I wish there was something spicy going on so we could get some actual gossip about them, but I don't think there is anything. Even the most private stars sometimes have rumors surrounding them, but there's nothing on AC and Ben. I know AC is very, very discreet and private and smart about what gets out there, but you would think there would be something in the NY Post, Daily Mail, NY Daily News if they were not exactly monogamous, but nothing has ever come out.

by Anonymousreply 11008/28/2013

[quote]I'd accept it if they were having an open relationship and there was some evidence or rumors or SOMETHING out there - the kiss pics don't count because no one DEFINITIVELY knows when they were taken.

By all means, let's keep pushing this meme. Sooner or later there may be four or five people who actually believe that some New York paparazzi followed two unknown men into Central Park six years ago to take photos of them making out, just in case one of them became famous one day. New Yorkers know better, but we can get the flyovers to buy this tale. Cletus in Iowa believes it and so does Debbie in Houston and Fred in Idaho. Let's keep working it!

Of course, there's the actor Anderson met for dinner and the photo of the two of them outside the firehouse standing by the limo. Should we pretend that didn't happen? And the guy AC met for a nice meal at a Long Island restaurant. Let's say that didn't happen, too.

No evidence of an open relationship, r110. Everything tucked away into a nice package to hide away from the fans.

by Anonymousreply 11108/28/2013

R111 you can SAY you're from NY and in the know, but people can say whatever the hell they want here and lie through their teeth. It's easier to believe that this is a couple who continues to be monogamous than anything you say. If Michael Musto or someone who we KNOW has a little more knowledge of NY insider gossip hints at it, then it's something to consider. By why should anyone believe you? You don't seem to have any more info than what all of us "flyovers" have found out.

It is quite possible that someone sold those pics to the tabloids in order to try to break up AC and Ben and the pics were OLD.

by Anonymousreply 11208/28/2013

[quote]the pics were OLD.

Chill R112. We all believe you. M'kay? They were at least two to three weeks old.

by Anonymousreply 11308/28/2013

Nope, years older. He doesn't even look the same in them. NO rumors or gossip about an open relationship and yet "EVERYONE KNOWS". Come on. Where are the usual suspects that love to gossip about AC? None of them are even saying it.

by Anonymousreply 11408/28/2013

R113, you've got a problem with AC since you want to say he didn't write his own coming out statement, so no one needs to listen to you now.

by Anonymousreply 11508/28/2013

Still together and still very much in love.

by Anonymousreply 11608/29/2013

What would lead me to believe the pictures are old is how high quality they are. They look as if a professional photographer had taken them and they were released in an attempt to stir up drama. This doesn't mean they might not have an arrangement, as many happy gay couples do, but the pictures do not look like typical paparazzi cheating scandal photos.

by Anonymousreply 11708/29/2013

Good point R117.

What?! A sighting of AC at the gym. This has become a rare thing these days.

[quote]PartyGirlFit @PartyGirlFit1 Did a free day at David Barton Gym today in Chelsea and saw Anderson Cooper doing lunges :)

by Anonymousreply 11808/29/2013

That's right. I agree R118. They had to be very old pictures because paparazzi today all have cheap cameras. You can tell that those pictures in the park were done by a professional photograper with a high quality camera. The days of those camera pros are long gone. He knew what he was doing when he snapped them in the bushes.

by Anonymousreply 11908/29/2013

Why are some people obsessed with bringing up pics that were taken over a year ago, especially since they clearly didn't mean that much to AC and Ben? In spite of all the gleeful predictions of impending break up that the usual DL trolls assured us would be the inevitable outcome, AC and Ben are still together, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 12008/29/2013

When are those two kids gonna get married? The IRS is making it easy for them now.

by Anonymousreply 12108/29/2013

You guys/gals take the Ben photo bait everytime. So what if he cheated on Anderson? It doesn't matter because they obviously worked things out and are still together. Other than that there is no sign of an open relationship, no photos, no rumours apart from someone here making claims anyone could pull out of their arse.

It's simple. If AC moves around in public and does something even remotely interesting, people will take pictures of him. So if they have this "very open" relationship it should be easy to come up with a whole range of photos of AC with all his sidedishes. Got anything? No? Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 12208/29/2013

R94 Wait, a man who owns about a dozen houses and apartments had dinner with a real estate agent? GASP!

by Anonymousreply 12308/29/2013

[quote]Why are some people obsessed with bringing up pics that were taken over a year ago,

Please get with the program R120. Your claim of the photos being more than one year old is totally unsat.

The story we're putting out is that the photos are more than five years old, prior to Ben meeting Anderson. Since they are such high quality pictures, we remind everyone that high quality cameras have not been made for the past five years, thus all photographers today use cheap cameras on their cell phone. We intend to keep repeating this until people actually believe that all of today's cameras are sh!t compared to the camera used that day in Central Park more than five years ago. Now please memorize those facts.

It's our story that the photos of Ben and his trick were taken by a professional photographer with a professional camera who followed the two unknown men into Central Park so that he could release the professional photos when one of them may be dating a TV personality in four or five years. Those pictures were NOT taken in June 2012. NOT! NOT! NOT! (stomping feet!)

It's important that you memorize these facts.

by Anonymousreply 12408/29/2013

Exactly R122. When AC started dating Ben, there were a few blind items about it, it was no secret - so you'd think that all those media in the know people in Manhattan would LOVE a story like AC in an open relationship to put out there, but there is ZERO info about anything remotely like that, which leads me to believe they don't have an open relationship or cheat on each other. After 5 years, something would've surfaced and nothing has.

by Anonymousreply 12508/29/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 12608/29/2013

Sorry R124, sarcasm doesn't work. You still have no evidence. The evidence points to them being monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 12708/29/2013

R125 Well, I think the photos are pretty good evidence of Ben cheating on Anderson or maybe getting something on the side occasionally but the point is that it doesn't matter because they worked things out and are still together.

However, I expect to see some pictures of Anderson's alledged little army of sidedishes that a certain person here keeps fantasizing about. Alas, nothing, nada, nichts!

by Anonymousreply 12808/29/2013

[quote]It doesn't matter because they obviously worked things out and are still together.

Yep, and this what Anderson got to keep as a reconciliation prize!

by Anonymousreply 12908/29/2013

The pics were old R128, taken before Ben and AC were a couple and probably sold to some tabloid to hurt Ben, someone hoping AC would break up with him. Maybe the crazy stalker Hausner did it!

by Anonymousreply 13008/29/2013

Original OP of this thread. I have yet to see them together at the gym. But I had no idea this thread broke 100. Amazing. Create any thread about Anderson and Ben and you'll get at least 100 posts I guess.

by Anonymousreply 13108/29/2013

There's no proof that the pics are old.

Until there is, it's safe to assume that they were taken last year. The body language on the trip afterwards said it all.

by Anonymousreply 13208/29/2013

I was behind Ben at Duane Reade, his purchases were single guy purchases - if you know what I mean. Oh and he was dressed horrible. Cheap shorts, beat up tennies, and a ratty tee.

by Anonymousreply 13308/29/2013

OP you chose the right topic for a big thread. It always happens.

The proof the pics were old are the pics taken of Ben after the scandal broke. He doesn't look the same at all.

They haven't broken up and don't have an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 13408/29/2013

What are single guy purchases?

by Anonymousreply 13508/29/2013

[quote]I was behind Ben at Duane Reade, his purchases were single guy purchases - if you know what I mean.

No I dont know. Spill it!

by Anonymousreply 13608/29/2013

The body language of Ben with his arm around AC and being very affectionate at the Madonna concert, is that what you mean R132? What REALLY says it all is the fact that they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 13708/29/2013

I don't know why you all are acting like Ben is Anderson's male wife, faithful to him in everyway. They are both sluts, ok bitches? Sluts with moolah, which makes them even more slutty. They are no different from you common hos here, who hookup with random dudes when you get the chance, except they have the money to keep people quiet. I know Anderson has that boyfriend in Brazil, he probably has a FB wherever he lands in world.

by Anonymousreply 13808/29/2013

I don't buy it R138. I think AC and Ben are soulmates with no need or interest in going outside of their relationship for fun. I bet they are smart enough, adventurous enough and creative enough to keep each other stimulated and interested at all times.

by Anonymousreply 13908/29/2013

R134 That's not proof, that's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 14008/29/2013

R129 Oh look, it's the plastic doll with the ugly silicone lips again. The very enbodiment of what AC doesn't find attractive.

R130 I doubt the pics were old and from the time before he met Anderson. Come on, there is really no reason for paparazzi spying on Ben before he met Anderson.

R133 You are getting desperate. Seriously honey, please don't get your hopes up. You've done this again and again over the past few years and everytime the next pics of Anderson and Ben showed up your post-photo meltdowns on DL got worse.

by Anonymousreply 14108/29/2013

R124 is such a cunt, her pussy stinks worse than Cheryl!

by Anonymousreply 14208/29/2013

Give Ben's past, I would assume that they have a very open relationship. I've read on here that Anderson has some Brazilian hottie side piece and some A list NYC realtor on the side too. So it wouldn't surprise me that Ben hooks up with his older sugar daddies from time to time and some of those skanks who go to EB, the stinkiest bar in New York.

by Anonymousreply 14408/29/2013

No buzz about that anywhere R144, not even rumors. Nothing is going on.

by Anonymousreply 14508/29/2013

r143 is both a Freak and a Frau.

by Anonymousreply 14608/29/2013

I love people like R25/r79/r133/r144 who keeps saying that she has read here that Ben was a rent boy, and that AC has a "Brazilian hottie side piece" and an "A-list NYC realtor on the side", while at the same time informing us that Don Lemon turns down every single invitation he gets from AC, or claiming that she was standing right behind Ben at Duane Reade. Really r144? Now that's a lot of coincidences, wouldn't you say? First, Don Lemon tells you that he refuses to accept all of AC's invitations, then you read all those unsavory things about AC and Ben here (and believe them all, of course!), and to top it all off, you find yourself standing in line behind Ben at Duane Reade! My, what a tangled web of lies you spin...

by Anonymousreply 14708/29/2013

I'm a realist R146. Whats freaky is that you think it's weird for a couple to be monogamous or respect each other.

by Anonymousreply 14808/29/2013

They've been together for about five years - an excellent relationship. For several people that's not enough. The thread manager and her minions are determined to erase any thoughts that those pictures were taken since Ben met Anderson. Their desperation is almost laughable except it's really pathetic that they expect people to believe their fairytale of a professional photographer following an unknown Ben into the Ramble to take pictures. Nobody is buying that fiction. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 14908/29/2013

Hey R149, why do you keep deleting your cookies? Got something to hide? Not committed to the things you write here?

I only see two people here believing the pics were old. And then I see the resident Ben hater and compulsive liar, rambling on about the same old stuff and made up bullshit as always. Of course also constantly deleting cookies. Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 15008/30/2013

The pics were OLD. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 15108/30/2013

R151 It would be end of story if you would stop clinging to this excuse and accepted that Ben either cheated on Anderson or sometimes gets something on the side. Why is that so hard to accept and why does it matter to you? They worked things out, they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 15208/30/2013

Why does it matter to you what I believe R152? How are you any different in wanting to believe what you do?

by Anonymousreply 15308/30/2013

R153 Becaused your "proof" is completely illogical and extremely far fetched. There was no reason whatsoever for paparazzi to spy on Ben before he got together with Anderson.

And I don't want to believe in one or the other. I look at the facts, make use of some logic and common sense and acknowledge that one is nonsense because it is illogical and far fetched.

At least you admit this is your belief. Belief has nothing to do with facts and evidence.

by Anonymousreply 15408/30/2013

There's no proof that the pics were taken while AC and Ben were a couple. Show me actual proof (a date) and not what YOU believe R154.

by Anonymousreply 15508/30/2013

R155 Give me one halfway plausible reason for paparazzi taking pictures of a completely unknown Ben before he got together with Anderson.

You can't. Your belief doesn't make the slightest sense. So no, just because there is no absolute proof doesn't mean that your illogical and far fatched fantasy is in any way of equal consistency as the official story.

by Anonymousreply 15608/30/2013

Who gives a flying shit?!?

by Anonymousreply 15708/30/2013

R157 I don't. Two people keep bringing it up and getting the cookie deletor all hot and bothered because they can't accept reality and keep being in denial about the pics of Ben.

by Anonymousreply 15808/30/2013

[quote]I look at the facts, make use of some logic and common sense

Logic and common sense seem to be unknown to R151, R153, R155. Her only aim to to convince people that a professional cameraman followed Ben into the park so he could release the pictures to the media in five years when Ben became known as the partner of the TV host. It's baloney! End of story.

by Anonymousreply 15908/30/2013

[quote]R129 Oh look, it's the plastic doll with the ugly silicone lips again. The very enbodiment of what AC doesn't find attractive.

IIRC, bitches like yourself said the same thing about Ben's ugly ass when Anderson started dating him, like you knew what Anderson found attractive.

And his lips are not silicone, he has naturally big lips.

by Anonymousreply 16008/30/2013

R160

[quote]IIRC, bitches like yourself said the same thing about Ben's ugly ass when Anderson started dating him, like you knew what Anderson found attractive.

No honey, that was you bitching about Ben, calling him ugly. AC has talked about what he considers beautiful and attractive and Plastic Boy is the direct opposite.

[quote]And his lips are not silicone, he has naturally big lips.

Plastic Boy's lips are as natural as Heidi Montag's face and body. Vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 16108/30/2013

The pics were old. You believe whatever you want and don't worry about what I believe.

AC likes a mix of ethnicities and unusual looks and features. He said he was BORED by perfect looks or something like that. It's on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 16208/30/2013

R162 I don't believe anything, I acknowledge that the official story is consistent while your belief doesn't make the slighest sense. Explain why paparazzi would have spied on completely unknown Ben before he met Anderson. Explain it or do you always just belief things without them having to be even slightly logical?

by Anonymousreply 16308/30/2013

Doesn't matter R163. I'm not going to keep going over this.

by Anonymousreply 16408/30/2013

[quote]AC likes a mix of ethnicities and unusual looks and features.

Thank you, which is why he likes Pablo who is BRAZILIAN, which means he is from one of the most if not the most ethnically mixed countries in the world. He obviously has some African heritage which resulted in his REAL lips.

AC is just going to be just like MADONNA. He will leave Ben for a younger, mixed boy toy. Mark my words!

by Anonymousreply 16508/30/2013

The pics weren't old. Ben was screwing around. Anderson was humiliated and embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 16608/30/2013

No, this is not about Pablo R165, this is about BEN, his boyfriend. That describes HIS looks. And he's not going to leave Ben, ever.

by Anonymousreply 16708/30/2013

Yes R166, he was SO "humiliated and embarrassed" that he ended the relationship as soon as he found out about it and they are no longer together right??

by Anonymousreply 16808/30/2013

So it wouldn't surprise me that Ben hooks up with his older sugar daddies from time to time

Lol! Ben already has a sugar daddy, What he wants is hot sexy guys!

by Anonymousreply 16908/30/2013

Because they have an open relationship.

I wonder if that guy got to lick Ben's asshole? You can tell by the way Ben looked at him that they had some hot fucks.

by Anonymousreply 17008/30/2013

Who is this Pablo?

by Anonymousreply 17108/30/2013

[quote]No, this is not about Pablo [R165], this is about BEN, his boyfriend. That describes HIS looks. And he's not going to leave Ben, ever.

r167 = delusional

by Anonymousreply 17208/30/2013

YOU are delusional R172. Got any pictures of AC with Pablo? Even one? How come he's not in this pic of AC in Brazil? If he's so IMPORTANT to AC, why wasn't he here? It's more likely that the guy on the far left is AC's "side piece", *if* he really has one. I think that guy Leo Neves has something going on with AC and Ben. He lives in Brazil, AC once favorited one of his pics and that guy eventually ended up making his Instagram private after his name started getting around.

by Anonymousreply 17308/30/2013

R164 Sure, if ignorance and denial is the only way for you to keep up your belief...

[quote]He obviously has some African heritage which resulted in his REAL lips.

Yeah, REAL lips that had lots of collagen injected into them. Looks fucking disgusting. I recall AC saying he doesn't find symmetric, perfect faces attractive and looking at his boyfriends Plastic Boy is not his type. Well, unless his botched ugly lips can be considered one of these little flaws AC is so into.

by Anonymousreply 17408/30/2013

I'm a little fascinated by the Pablo troll, and all his efforts to keep his obsession alive on those AC threads. He keeps posting pics of Pablo Morais claiming that he's AC's side piece with absolutely nothing, not a single shred of evidence to back up his claim that somehow there's anything to link those two together. If there was at least a pic of them even in the same room, that would be one thing, but there's not even that. It's like he picked a random model guy and decided that that's who AC was secretly sleeping with. This has been going on for months now. What exactly does the Pablo troll get out of this? Because at this point, no one is buying this charade that's way past its expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 17508/30/2013

Here's where AC talks about what he finds attractive.

by Anonymousreply 17608/30/2013

Just so everyone knows, New York City is filled with hundreds of professional photographers who spend all day taking pictures of everyone in sight in case a person becomes well-known in five years.

by Anonymousreply 17708/31/2013

R177 aka AC Thread Manager, why do you keep deleting your cookies? What are you trying to hide exactly?

by Anonymousreply 17808/31/2013

Pablo is really not a public kind of guy. He likes to stay in the background, because he knows that AC likes it that way. All you need to know is that Pablo keeps AC very happy and satisfied. AC would love Pablo to move to the US full time, but he won't. AC even asked him to marry him, but he said no because he wants to do his own thing in Brazil. He is a great guy and they are a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 17908/31/2013

Blah blah blah R177 & R179.

by Anonymousreply 18008/31/2013

Hey OP, I saw Anderson and Ben at the gym last week (working out with TJ), so I think that should answer your question. They were there somewhat early, around 11am.

by Anonymousreply 18108/31/2013

Those two will be together forever. A perfect match. They probably never even fight.

by Anonymousreply 18208/31/2013

How could they fight when Ben walks 3 to 5 steps behind?

by Anonymousreply 18308/31/2013

[quote]How could they fight when Ben walks 3 to 5 steps behind?

Link, please. All the pics I've seen of them together, they're walking like a regular couple.

by Anonymousreply 18408/31/2013

More pics of AC and Ben walking together like any normal couple (and not 3 to 5 steps behind as r183 claims):

by Anonymousreply 18508/31/2013

They seem to be very smart guys who keep each other interested. They are probably the types who talked for hours and hours when they began to get to know each other.

360 used to have a web camera that was activated a few minutes before the show started and sometimes AC would be on the phone smiling and laughing a lot and when the show would end, he'd always be in a big rush to leave the studio. This was in 2008 and I bet that was when he was starting to fall in love with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 18609/01/2013

Ben is the one walking into the firehouse and into the bed with AC so he wins, R183.

by Anonymousreply 18709/01/2013

[quote]How could they fight when Ben walks 3 to 5 steps behind?

While that was the case for the first years of their relationship, Ben moved up beside Anderson in the period leading up to Anderson leaving his glass closet.

by Anonymousreply 18809/01/2013

R188, please post a link showing Ben walking 3 to 5 steps behind. Even during the early stages of their relationship, this never happened.

This is the very first pic of AC and Ben together, back in 2009. As you can see, Ben wasn't walking 3 to 5 steps behind AC even back then, so stop making things up.

by Anonymousreply 18909/01/2013

R189 Don't let the Ben hater rile you up. We all know it was only Cesar who walked a couple of steps (meters) behind Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 19009/01/2013

R181 You can't do that to the Ben hater. She'll have another meltdown even before the next pics of the two together come up.

by Anonymousreply 19109/01/2013

I see we've got one of the resident hatemongers at R190 - R191, making sure to get more hate accusations inserted into the thread.

The idea that a person who likes Ben could have felt sorry for him sitting in the back row and walking behind Andrson doesn't fit with the picture they want to paint of a "Ben hater". Threads from three and four years ago had numerous references and photo links of Ben walking behind. Only a newbie or someone bordering on senility wouldn't be aware of those threads.

by Anonymousreply 19209/01/2013

A lot of pointless talk about who was walking where. R192, what does any of that matter when you know that they are still together and AC has acknowledged Ben PUBLICLY as his PARTNER? It's silly to keep bringing up irrelevant issues.

by Anonymousreply 19309/01/2013

R192 And only a newbie wouldn't be aware of the Ben hater and Anderson love/hater trying to trash talk the relationship ever since it started, making up bs about Ben walking behind Anderson additional to her obsession to paint Ben as a rent boy, racist, gold digger and HIV positive drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 19409/01/2013

Anderson was with some super hot upper east side looking guy at Nobu. He was smiling and laughing and they seemed more than just friends. Could it have been the real estate guy he's been linked to? I guess trashy Ben is almost out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 19509/01/2013

The fact that R195 used the word "trashy" to describe Ben proves that she's one of those haters who just make up shit out of thin air.

by Anonymousreply 19609/01/2013

R195 Oh look, it's the compulive liar again. Honey, no one will ever take you seriously if you keep deleting your cookies, lying your ass off and keep predicting scandals and revealing pictures every couple of months without anything ever happening. LOL

by Anonymousreply 19709/01/2013

R196 She is getting desperate again after what R181 wrote. I diagnose I mini meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 19809/01/2013

LOL true R198. That's the sort of thing that sends the liar/Ben-haters into a blinding rage!

by Anonymousreply 19909/01/2013

And we all know that the piture of Anderson in the front row at fashion week with Ben stuck in the back row was just Photoshop, right? Keep pushing that agenda, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 20009/01/2013

When you stop pushing that old agenda of who walked where or sat where when you know none of it matters except in your own tiny mind. You can't just face the fact that AC and Ben are in love, stable and happy and none of the stuff you keep bring up means shit to anyone but yourself R200.

by Anonymousreply 20109/01/2013

I get the feeling that Ben is almost gone. They have nothing in common and Anderson gets bored easily. What do they talk about? Ben's dumb as a stump.

by Anonymousreply 20209/01/2013

R200 Still hurting because they have been together for five years now and Anderson publicly declared his love for Ben? It must be so painful for you to know that Anderson's house interior exactely mirrors Ben's taste, that they are walking side by side instead of Ben walking meters behind Anderson like Cesar used to, that Ben is now practically representing Anderson at parties if AC can't attend it with him, that they have matching bikes and travelled together all over the world. Poor you. :(

As always, have fun watching the boys cuddle.

by Anonymousreply 20309/01/2013

And yet they still have an open relationship and cheat on each other.

The pics don't lie..

by Anonymousreply 20409/01/2013

I think folks like R202 know they're talking bullshit but they just post that stuff to get people riled up, they can't really believe what they're saying when all the evidence points in the opposite direction.

R203 is right.

by Anonymousreply 20509/01/2013

[quote]You can't just face the fact that AC and Ben are in love, stable and happy and none of the stuff you keep bring up means shit to anyone but yourself R200.

They've been in a wonderful relationship for at least five years. They're lucky to have this partnership. Still it doesn't change the fact, that we could see it evolve. It's obvious that the Benderfraus want to erase the past and eliminate the way that Ben was kept in the background on many, many occasions until he was finally mentioned for the first time last December.

Can you imagine if Obama fans announced that we could no longer speak of Sarah Palin, John McCain, Bill Clinton and everything that came before? HISTORY is part of everyone's lives, but the Benderfraus want history erased.

Ben and Anderson are together and hopefully will continue to be together for a long time BUT they also have a history that you stans can't erase.

by Anonymousreply 20609/01/2013

R201 LOL You can always tell when she's getting desperate again. She will dig out one of the same old schticks she's been going on about for years now. Please choose between Ben is trashy, dumb, below Anderson, a racist, a rentboy, god digger, drug addict, HIV positive (and sometimes when she gets really angry and desperate, also a pedo) or a combination of any of the above and of course her constant hopeful prediction of Ben (or Anderson in those moments when her anger at Anderson loving Ben turns her love for Anderson into hatred) being over.

by Anonymousreply 20709/01/2013

You don't know what the history is R206. What the rest of us know is that they are together and happy and the "history" is something you cling to for your own crazy reasons. What YOU can't erase is the truth and that is they are together and happy.

[quote]Ben and Anderson are together and hopefully will continue to be together for a long time

You know you don't mean this or give a crap about it, but you're saying it in order to prevent the rest of us from saying you are STILL full of shit and it's true, you are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 20809/01/2013

R204 They either have an open relationship or Ben cheated on Anderson. So which one is it, oh Confused One? And please post the pictures of Anderson cheating or spending time with all those sidedishes you made up. Oh wait, there ar none. Those pictures are as real as your regular predictions of scandals and new cheating pics are reliable.

by Anonymousreply 20909/01/2013

Ben is the one, there's no point in denying this at this point. Before Ben, AC was in the closet, he never acknowledged having a bf, he refused to discuss being in a relationship, he had Cesar walk 5 steps behind him carrying his luggage as if he was his assistant, etc... Everything changed once Ben entered the picture.

AC even stayed with him even after those pics of Ben kissing some other guy were published last year, when everyone swore that this "scandal" would be the end of their relationship. Just the fact that AC stayed proves beyond a doubt that he's seriously in love with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 21009/01/2013

R206 Well well, how to take someone seriouly who keeps deleting their cookies after almost every post to hide her insane posting history while whining about a man who kept his personal relationship life out of the public. Yes, they have a history together of not hiding. Unlike, oh, that guy Cesar who is only found on a handful of pictures, literally, and walking miles behind Anderson in half of them.

by Anonymousreply 21109/01/2013

The Bendersons will never admit that they're in an open relationship because that messes up the fairytale romance. Ben is fucking at least two of the guys at EB. Anderson has his side pieces also, like Pablo and real estate guy. It's all good. Why be down on couples who keep it open?

by Anonymousreply 21209/01/2013

What I mean is that, regardless of what you think those pics were (old pics before Ben met Anderson, or new pics showing either Ben cheating on AC or evidence of an open arrangement between them), the fact that Anderson stuck with Ben during that time shows how much he's attached to him. You can be sure that if their relationship didn't mean a great deal to him, he would have dropped Ben like a hot potato (imagine if poor Cesar had been caught kissing another guy: he would have been sent packing to the DR on the next flight!). Ben is not only the game changer for AC, but also appears to have him wrapped around his little finger, which is obviously driving some people nuts around here.

by Anonymousreply 21309/01/2013

Keep on making up shit R212, you're very amusing!

by Anonymousreply 21409/01/2013

R212, instead of worrying so much about what the Bendersons think, can you explain to us why you keep deleting your cookies? What are you trying to hide exactly, hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 21509/01/2013

R209 I don't have to post pictures. They're already pics of Ben. Open relationship, cheating. Doesn't matter. A committed relationship would not have that.

You never saw pics of Caesar fucking around!!!

by Anonymousreply 21609/01/2013

[quote]Ben is not only the game changer for AC, but also appears to have him wrapped around his little finger

If the unthinkable happened and the two of them split up, I bet AC would NEVER get over Ben.

by Anonymousreply 21709/01/2013

R212 Hehe, thanks for admitting you are the Pablo and real estate troll as well.

by Anonymousreply 21809/01/2013

R216 I am waiting for the pictures of Anderson cheating or with sidedishes that you claimed are out there. Nothing? Well, fucking surprise from a compulsive liar like you.

by Anonymousreply 21909/01/2013

[quote]Threads from three and four years ago had numerous references and photo links of Ben walking behind.

R192, I don't know what you're talking about, I can't find any pic of Ben walking 5 steps behind, despite your claim that there were "numerous references and photo links" showing that.

On the other hand, I found this pic of Cesar walking 5 steps behind AC and carrying all his bags like a servant. So I think you might be confusing Ben with Cesar here.

by Anonymousreply 22009/01/2013

Ben is no gamechanger. He's a cow and Anderson is getting the milk for free. Which means that Anderson will never, ever, never put a ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 22109/01/2013

There's no proof that the pics were old. So that's not even a substantial argument.

They're together because they fuck around. I bet Ben is banging some young stud right now in the firehouse, getting poo all over Anderson's sheets.

by Anonymousreply 22209/01/2013

R221, why do you compulsively delete your cookies? Do you think you can hide the fact that you also wrote R212, and half of the posts today? Are you really that delusional? Because honey, you ain't fooling no one.

by Anonymousreply 22309/01/2013

Wow, R221 and R222 are really showing their crazy Ben-hating true colors today.

by Anonymousreply 22409/01/2013

[quote] I bet Ben is banging some young stud right now in the firehouse, getting poo all over Anderson's sheets.

And it's driving you absolutely nuts, doesn't it R222? The thought of "trashy", "worthless" Ben fucking some hot guy at the firehouse in the same bed that he share with your precious Coopie is too much for your deluded mind, isn't it? Guess what, AC doesn't seem to care, so why lose sleep over it? He stayed with Ben even after those pics that are upsetting you so much, you silly pearl-clutcher.

by Anonymousreply 22509/01/2013

[quote]I bet Ben is banging some young stud right now in the firehouse, getting poo all over Anderson's sheets.

Yep, and Pablo wraps these lips around Anderson's cock head EVERY time he's in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 22609/01/2013

Pablo exists in R226's head only. AC never heard of the dude.

by Anonymousreply 22709/01/2013

Pablo is a much more suitable boyfriend for Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 22809/01/2013

Once again R228, answer the question: why do you delete your cookies? What are you trying to hide? Stop being such a coward and answer please.

by Anonymousreply 22909/01/2013

Thank you r228, he is not gutter bar trash like you know who. Pablo was a trained ballet dancer before he starting modeling and acting.

by Anonymousreply 23009/01/2013

It's very entertaining to watch R212/r221/r228 going into frantic cookie-deleting mode desperately trying to hide the fact that she wrote half of the posts on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 23109/01/2013

Hey R222, I am still waiting for the pictures of Anderson cheating or with sidedishes you claimed are out there.

R221, R226, R228 Honey, we all know when it's you again. You give yourself away everytime. It's always either you or that guy with his endless Anderson fuck fantasies.

And yes, Anderson clearly loves girly twinky prettyboys with disgusting collagen injected lips. Just looking at Ben we can see that kind is his type.

by Anonymousreply 23209/01/2013

Wow, they do get all worked up when anyone dares to question the epic love of Pepe LeBarmaid and Anderson. I wonder why that is? Shut ins living vicariously, hmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 23309/01/2013

[quote]And yes, Anderson clearly loves girly twinky prettyboys with disgusting collagen injected lips. Just looking at Ben we can see that kind is his type.

And looking at pics of Ben in the bushes, we can see Ben's type when he's away from AC.

R231 escaped from Sesame Street and sees cookies running away from him in all directions. He finds it entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 23409/01/2013

Why does r228 refuse to tell us why she tries to hide how many posts she wrote on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 23509/01/2013

The Ben haters live in a perpetual meltdown state because the reality of AC and Ben's relationship has nothing to do with their bullshit scenaris and lies about them.

by Anonymousreply 23609/01/2013

[quote]Pablo is a much more suitable boyfriend for Anderson.

How about you let ANDERSON make the determination of who is more "suitable" for him?

by Anonymousreply 23709/01/2013

Is this a "bullshit scenaris" R236?

by Anonymousreply 23809/01/2013

No meltdown. Ben and Anderson obviously like to fuck around on each other. If its cheating, open relationship, whatever. More power to them. They just need to be careful.

There's nothing else that needs to be said.

MOVING ON......

by Anonymousreply 23909/01/2013

Whatever those pics were, clearly AC and Ben aren't losing any sleep over them the way R234 and her little imaginary friends are. It's really killing her that a year after those pics, AC and Ben are still together.

by Anonymousreply 24009/01/2013

END IT.

New topic. What's with Griffin and him? Are they on the outs? You hardly see them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 24109/01/2013

R238, YES. Old pics pre-Anderson. We do not need to keep going over this.

R239, THIS needs to be said: you don't know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 24209/01/2013

Poor old R240 is getting hysterical after viewing Ben's cheating photos once more. The poor dear's head nearly exploded... again. She can't stand to be reminded of reality and is sobbing in her Cheetos.

by Anonymousreply 24309/01/2013

Someone needs to tell R241 that she ain't running things here and we can and will continue to talk about what we choose to.

by Anonymousreply 24409/01/2013

I made my point (with pics to back it up) and I'm not discussing it any further.

Until you have actual proof, I'm not discussing it any further.

This topic is closed.

by Anonymousreply 24509/01/2013

No ring for Ben. Once Anderson is ready to settle down, he will find someone much more in line with a Vanderbilt. You fuck the help. Never marry them.

by Anonymousreply 24609/01/2013

R245, yes just STFU, you aren't saying anything worthwhile anyway but you don't control this thread.

R246, yes that is why AC acknowledged Ben PUBLICLY as his partner-because he'd NEVER marry him. Wow, Ben haters are so ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 24709/01/2013

Rude, R246.

by Anonymousreply 24809/01/2013

Here's what he was doing this weekend in Martha's Vineyard with Kelly and Mark... watching Seth Meyers get hitched.

Anderson must be devastated! He has had a huge crush on Meyers for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 24909/01/2013

AC ain't thinking about Seth Meyers! He's not even his type.

by Anonymousreply 25009/01/2013

He is, r250, sorry to tell you. He even practically drooled when talking about Seth on his talk show one day. It was sort of cute but mostly embarrassing. Anyway, he would have jumped all over that if given the green light - TRUST.

by Anonymousreply 25109/01/2013

He doesn't give a shit about Seth or any other man but BEN.

by Anonymousreply 25209/01/2013

R252, seriously? Sometimes you are just as ridiculous as the Ben-hater trolls and the crazy woman with the Anderson love/hate issues. Whatever bone they'll throw you, you'll take it.

And it's you who would have to disprove the official story of Ben cheating on Anderson or being out and about with a sidedish, sorry. And you can't, because your only excuse is completely and utterly illogical, makes zero sense at all. As long as you keep being in denial over it and show how much it bothers you, they will bring it up again and again. If you accept that there was some cheating or sidedishing going on they no longer got nothing. Because it obviously doesn't matter when it comes to upholding their relationship.

Other than that just let them make up random bullshit about the two and lie there asses off. Just mock them for it because they are the ones pissed off about this relationship going on for five years now with nothing more than just one bumb in the road. Lean back, let them get desperate, let them have their regular meltdowns, enjoy and have a good laugh at their expense.

Alright, I'm off looking at pics of Pablos disgusting collagen injected lips and girly beard-shadowed face to help me throw up to loose that 300 bucks lobster I ate for breakfast. Just kidding.

by Anonymousreply 25309/02/2013

I like r253, that was a funny post.

by Anonymousreply 25409/02/2013

Many people who are accused of being Ben haters and many people being accused of jealousy of the 5 year partnership of Ben and Anderson don't hate Ben and are happy to see them being together.

It's simply people who are pushing back at the simpering stans who want to erase traces of Ben's cheating [italic](Keep repeating, "It didn't change the romance. They're still together." Say that the pictures are old. Accuse them of being a Ben hater.)[/italic] and Bendersonfraus intent on eliminating all history of Ben walking behind and being seated in the back row while closeted Anderson sat down in front [italic](OMG, he brought that up again. Deny! Deny! Deny! and point out that they're still together. Follow with "End of story!" Accuse them of being an AC hater. Say, "Anderson is OUT! That's all that matters.")[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 25509/02/2013

R255 So what you are saying is that you idiots are just trying to level each other with equally ridiculous, irrational and over-the-top claims. Congrats.

The pictures were recent, they mean Ben either cheated on Anderson or had a little something on the side, it didn't hurt their relationship, deal with it.

Ben never walked several meters behind Anderson, there are no pictures as claimed by one of the idiots. That was Cesar's role.

There was one occasion of Ben sitting one row behind Anderson and sitting next to him at such a prominent event would have been like an official coming out, something that obviously had not been planned at that point. What is quite obvious however is that Ben does not seem to seek the spotlight, both before and after the official coming out and never looks happy when paparazzi take pictures of them together. So hold back with your judgement of situations you have no clue about and thus can't judge.

There are no pictures of Ben with other guys in similar situations nor are there any of Anderson apart from them with their regular group of friends. So stop pretending as if a couple of haters on here would not permanently make up total bullshit about Pablos and realestate guys and new cheating photos and upcoming scandals. Teasing Denial Girl is one thing because I admit she is easily riles up and you probably enjoy that, just lying your ass off in the most childish and lame fashion is another thing.

There is also the crazy Ben hater woman, maybe one more person of which at least one suffers from a twisted combination of love/hate for Anderson and jealousy/hate for Ben who has regular meltdowns on here and always repeats the same kind of bullshit about rentboy, gold-digger, dumb, ugly, trashy, HIV positive, racist.

Idiots.

In the meantime Anderson and Ben enjoy their life, lead a successful relationship, have fullfilling jobs and are both laughing on the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 25609/02/2013

Excellent breakdown of the situation, R256. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't buy R255 (who again made sure to delete her cookies before writing her comment in order to hide her posting history on this thread, always a tell-tale sign that someone isn't as objective as they claim to be) and her claim that there are no any real haters here, only level-headed people who "are pushing back at the simpering Benderson stans". That's complete and utter bullshit for anyone even remotely familiar with the usual tone of an AC-Ben thread on DL, characterized as they are by insane anger directed at this particular couple, wild rumor-mongering about impending breakup (always contradicted by the plain fact that AC and Ben are still together after more than 5 years), baseless accusations of constant cheating, excessive drugging/partying, and routine trashing of Ben's intelligence, character and looks.

R255 conveniently focuses on two things (the kissing pics and the one instance where Ben was sitting exactly one row behind AC at a fashion show) and uses that as leverage against the so-called "Benderson stans", all the while ignoring the much larger number of claims and allegations that a dedicated group of DLers are constantly making without a single shred of evidence. Compared to the non-stop avalanche of lies, distortions and made-up stories that the haters keep presenting as facts, the so-called "Benderson stans" seem rather innocuous, and their understanding of the situation between AC and Ben doesn't represent a total departure from reality, at least nowhere nearly as removed from known facts as the version presented by the other side.

For example, there's no evidence that Ben walked 5 steps behind AC, even in the initial stages of their relationship (on the other hand, as r256 pointed out, that's exactly what Cesar used to do), yet that is exactly what is repeated here over and over like a mantra. Also, there are no photos of Anderson with any of the numerous guys that people here swear are his side dishes (Pablo, Real Estate guy, etc...). Apart from those kissing pics in the park, there's no evidence that Ben is cheating on AC with anyone at Bedlam, at Eastern Bloc, or with anyone else. There's absolutely no proof that Ben was an escort, that he's a drug-addict, that he's a golddigger, that he's racist, or dumb. Yet these wild accusations are just a fractions of what a small but highly motivated group of posters are churning out at a frantic pace on these AC threads.

As to what those kissing pics were about, who knows at this point, but it's now been more than 1 year since they were published, and Anderson is still with Ben, so clearly that was not the scandal, nor the dealbreaker that some around here were predicting with gleeful yet premature anticipation. This doesn't prevent those same people from bringing up those pics over and over again like they're proof that the relationship is doomed every time someone dares to say that AC and Ben seem like a happy couple.

On the other hand, there's plenty of evidence that AC and Ben are happy in their relationship: the mere fact that they've been together for over 5 years, that Anderson finally came out as a gay man after decades of being glass closeted, that Ben is the first and only partner that he has ever acknowledged publicly, that they've been seen and photographed doing a 100 different things together (from going to the gym, to biking around town, to eating at restaurants, to going to Ben's bars and other places in NYC, to attending various parties and public events, to traveling all over the world together, etc...), all these are good indications that their relationship is actually working. Why this simple fact is pushing some around here over the edge and causing them to create all sorts of nasty accusations against AC and Ben is beyond me, but the truth remains that all signs indicate that their relationship is a stable, happy, and solid one.

by Anonymousreply 25709/02/2013

Is this Cesar carrying the luggage at three paces behind?

by Anonymousreply 25809/02/2013

About 20 paces back when departing CAA Talent Agency party in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 25909/02/2013

Two steps back but it's a higher postition on the steps therefore Anderson places Ben above him.

by Anonymousreply 26009/02/2013

They both need to stop wearing aviators. They look awful on both of their faces.

by Anonymousreply 26109/02/2013

This story never existed because the "real estate agent" was created by a "Ben hater." Trust me!!!!

[italic]Rumors are circulating around New York that newsman Anderson Cooper has a new beau: Our source says the silver fox has been squiring real-estate broker/aspiring actor Gavin Hammon around town—including a late-night dinner last Sunday followed by a trip back to Cooper’s converted fire station in Greenwich Village. Supposedly Coop is still seeing Eastern Bloc owner Benjamin Masaini, but it’s not clear if Masaini knows about Hammon.[/italic]

Please be aware that Gavin Hammon does not exist. The name was created by a Ben hater. (Repeat six times.) I'm not a liar. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 26209/02/2013

Anderson and Gavin (who doesn't exist).

by Anonymousreply 26309/02/2013

R263 Honey, maybe if you hadn't just visited the 'Thoroughly Anderson Cooper' blog and copied this made up and never confirmed rumour and the two pictures from it you would have noticed the original bullshit originates from 2009.

Still waiting for the photos of Anderson with various sidedishes.

by Anonymousreply 26409/02/2013

Gavin Hammon does exist. He's in real estate and an actor. Google is your friend. And the deleting cookies queen, really needs to take valium.

by Anonymousreply 26509/02/2013

This story was never published in May 2012, R264.

Anderson Cooper is being a two timing WHORE!

Thats what gay gossip blogs want us to believe.

Lord Silver Gay has been going to town on has been spotted around town with a NEW boy toy, Gavin Hammon former model/real-estate broker/aspiring actor…

SO Cliché Anderson!

A touch older and whiter than I would have expected, his taste must be maturing with age.

SO what make this all EXTRA JUCY? Silver Fox is apparently STILL with beefcake Benjamin!

WHORE!

NO word if Ben knows about their secret rendezvous…

GAY TWO TIMING WHORE!

SO here is the best of what Google Image has to offer on Gavin Hammon aka homewrecker.

by Anonymousreply 26609/02/2013

R253 just wants people to allow the nonsense talkers to get away with the lies they say about AC and Ben's relationship without calling them out on it each time they bring it up but I'm not doing that.

Ben is with AC and they love each other, all this other stuff you keep posting is unimportant because the bottom line is they are still together, so why is it so important for people to keep bringing up all that stuff about who walked where or whatever? It doesn't MATTER.

by Anonymousreply 26709/02/2013

How do you know they love each other? Have they told you?

by Anonymousreply 26809/02/2013

Queerty got that Gavin shit from DL. No one else reported on it and there is no evidence that he and AC have any kind of relationship. You act like people can't have friends. Ben has been out alone with AC with other guys, why assume he or AC are playing around? You only do that because you WANT to believe it. Not because there's any FACTS involved.

by Anonymousreply 26909/02/2013

R258 Nice try. Luggage? LOL Anyway, how convenient you ignored all the other pictures from this series of them walking side by side or with Ben in front of Anderson. OMG what does it mean?!

Speaking of pictures, does anyone have a link to those pictures of Anderson and Ben at some kind of club or cocktail bar or whatever on vacation? I saw them a while ago but can't seem to remember where.

by Anonymousreply 27009/02/2013

Stop being stupid R268.

by Anonymousreply 27109/02/2013

I'm not the one who thinks s/he intimately knows the minds and hearts of others, r271. You're projecting.

by Anonymousreply 27209/02/2013

[quote]Queerty got that Gavin shit from DL. No one else reported on it

[italic]Before Cooper decided to come out publicly in July, the news anchor and talk show host was spotted wining and dining real estate broker and acting hopeful Gavin Hammon. Though many speculated the two might be an item, the chatter piped down after it was reported Cooper and Maisani were still living together.[/italic]

Benderson fraus deny the above gossip ever appeared in print, but if it did, it isn't true because no else reported on it.

by Anonymousreply 27309/02/2013

Well if you're too dumb to read between the lines R272, that's your problem.

by Anonymousreply 27409/02/2013

R265 I'm sure he exists. However, someone made up a rumor in 2009, it was never confirmed, they were never seen together, no pictures, nothing whatsoever and once in a while some idiot bloggers or gossip sites copy and pase the old text from 2009 verbatum and some morons actually think it is a current rumor.

R267 Well, then they are not going away, you dummie because they feed off your anger and denial.

by Anonymousreply 27509/02/2013

Where's the link R273?

by Anonymousreply 27609/02/2013

Futher gossip that never existed according to Benderson fraus, because no else reported on it.

[italic]Anderson is now reportedly running around with realtor/model/aspiring actor Gavin Hammon. If this was LA instead of NYC, it would be “waiter/aspiring actor”...

They were spotted together dining late night last weekend before going back to the Silver Fox’s converted fire station in the village. Wait, that isn’t a boyfriend. That’s a trick! Disregard that post title. Andy was obviously just getting some strange.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 27709/02/2013

Link R277. Where is this from? They just got all that info from Queerty and once again, Queerty got it from HERE. So you are full of it.

by Anonymousreply 27809/02/2013

[quote]it was never confirmed, they were never seen together, no pictures, nothing whatsoever and once in a while some idiot bloggers or gossip sites copy and pase the old text from 2009 verbatum and some morons actually think it is a current rumor.

Isn't that what gossip is? Rumor, conjecture, murmurings from one person to the next? The very nature of gossip, isn't necessarily the truth. There may be truthful elements, but until confirmation all gossip is just speculation. Am I wrong here?

by Anonymousreply 27909/02/2013

[quote]they were never seen together, no pictures,

Maybe you ladies shouldn't keep claiming no pictures and that there were no other reports. Somebody who has some extra free time may go back through the old DL Cooper threads to get back the links to the photos of Anderson and Gavin at dinner and Anderson and Gavin out in front of the firehouse. Even if they don't get those links, honest people are willing to admit they were posted here at DL. Benderson fraus will continue to deny, so why bother. We already know they are more than desperate to change history.

by Anonymousreply 28009/02/2013

Where's the link

Link. Where is this from?

GOOGLE, ladies. GOOGLE!

by Anonymousreply 28109/02/2013

R273 You do realise this bullshit still has the same source from 2009 that gossip sites keep reusing without the initial rumour even having been confirmed or proven in any way? I can post a fake rumor in a gossip blog tomorrow about Anderson having been seen with [insert random guy here] and the same thing would still be used in years to come.

Provide the statement of the eyewitness and pictures.

by Anonymousreply 28209/02/2013

If Michael Musto, The New York Post and NY Daily News can't even produce a single blind item about AC and Ben, why should we believe what some trolls on DL have to say about them? There's NOTHING out there because they aren't in an open relationship or playing around.

by Anonymousreply 28309/02/2013

Thank you R282!

by Anonymousreply 28409/02/2013

From May 2012: If Benjamin didn't know about Anderson's dinner with this friend, now he knows!

Obviously Benjamin knows of this dinner with gorgeous Gavin Hammon, otherwise Anderson would not have been that open about it, and then go to the firehouse afterwards. Friends can also be invited home for an after dinner drink. I doubt very much that this is an affair, it's way too open to be an affair, affairs are supposed to be secrets; besides Anderson & Benjamin were togeter on May 21 at the Jimmy Fallon Show.

by Anonymousreply 28509/02/2013

R280 Please post the pictures, I dare you! :D

Oh wait, the existence of those pictures are just as much as a made up rumor as the whole thing was back then in 2009 when one person pulled it out of his ass and was then quoted, sometimes in variation or even more ridiculous terms on all the usual gossip sites that keep recycling it again and again.

by Anonymousreply 28609/02/2013

I seriously doubt that reputable sites like Queerty are using questionable sources for their gossip. If they printed it, they probably had multiple sources and backup. It may have even been linked by Anderson's publicist.

by Anonymousreply 28709/02/2013

R281 Google shows that the bullshit story originates from 2009 and was then recycled on various sites every couple of months.

R285 It doesn't really matter how often you quote reposts of the made up 2009 rumor from various gossip sites. How dumb do people have to be to think that the rumor is from 2012 because they found a recycling of it on some gay gossip site?

I am waiting for the pictures. Come on bitches, any pictures of Anderson with his alledged sidedishes at all? They've got to exist, no?

by Anonymousreply 28809/02/2013

I remember seeing some distant photo of the firehouse with someone standing outside of it but you couldn't make out EITHER GUY and if you can't tell if you're looking at Anderson or not, that's a problem. There was never any pic of AC at dinner with some other man.

by Anonymousreply 28909/02/2013

[quote]I seriously doubt that reputable sites like Queerty are using questionable sources for their gossip. If they printed it, they probably had multiple sources and backup. It may have even been linked by Anderson's publicist.

I like your sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 29009/02/2013

Well you'd be wrong R287, even Queerty's OWN readers mock the site as being lax and unreliable. No, Queerty got that info from HERE. There have been things posted on DL about AC and Ben that have actually been proven true, but this thing about him and Gavin never has.

by Anonymousreply 29109/02/2013

R291, I think R287 was quite obveriously being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 29209/02/2013

So let's assume that Queerty is copying from DL, why didn't they pick up the Pablo story? They didn't. No one has. Which means that the Gavin story must have some truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 29309/02/2013

Can someone provide a link to Ben's twitter page?

by Anonymousreply 29409/02/2013

Thank you R282 for pointing out that the dinner and the visit to the firehouse were first published in 2009. That really helps get rid of the awful and totally false rumors from 2012.

Of course, we MUST change history once again. It's very important to claim that Anderson bought the firehouse in 2009 instead of when he actually made the purchase in 2010. No doubt we can continue to twist the story to eliminate all those gossip site mentions in 2012.

Of course, we could claim that Anderson went out with Gavin Hammon before he met Ben. That story seems to work with Ben's kissing photos. We've convinced everyone that they were taken before Ben met Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 29509/02/2013

The "truth" is probably that Anderson knows this Gavin guy and they are friends but that's it, no more no less R293.

by Anonymousreply 29609/02/2013

Don't you just HATE R295 and her sanctimonious, smug tone?

by Anonymousreply 29709/02/2013

But the Benderson's don't even believe they know each other r296.

by Anonymousreply 29809/02/2013

R293 No, it doesn't. It just means that sometimes Queerty is even trashier than usual. Again, the original made up rumor is from 2009.

R295 The original bullshit had nothing about the firehouse in it. Ops.

R297 How not to be smug when you guys are so mind-bogglingly dumb and can never back up anything you claim?

R296 There is no shred of evidence for Anderson ever even having met that Gavin guy, even less that they are friends. No pics, no original eyewitness, no nothing. Just some made up bullshit anyone could have pulled out of their butt and then gossip sites randomly quoting it.

I am still waiting for the pictures of Anderson with Gavin. HELLOOOOOOOO? Anyone? Hey, I'll be generious. Any picture of Anderson with an alledged sidedish?

by Anonymousreply 29909/02/2013

*If* they know each other, that's all that's to it R296.

R294, he's only got Bedlam and ASC (which has nothing on it).

by Anonymousreply 30009/02/2013

[quote]Don't you just HATE R295 and her sanctimonious, smug tone?

Not only that, Bendrson fraus have got to hate the fact that all the faux tales posted by them are falling by the wayside. Google can be a terrible thing for people trying to get creative with their fangurl fantasies.

FACT: Two guys have been enjoying great times together for five years. They don't need fangurl fairytales to smother their partnership. Both men have been seen on "dates" with others during the five years but they're still together.

by Anonymousreply 30109/02/2013

R299 doesn't sound like the asshole at R295 at all, there's a difference.

by Anonymousreply 30209/02/2013

[quote]Both men have been seen on "dates" with others

And some of these sightings have been steamier than others - hubba hubba.

by Anonymousreply 30309/02/2013

R301, sorry but I'm not with YOU. I'm with R295/R299 - but he/she just sounded like one of YOU for a minute and I'm not down with you AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 30409/02/2013

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! Where are the pictures and the eyewitness accounts? I am WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITING! Anderson moving around in public never goes unnoticed, even if he is on his own so there must be some pictures. No one would pass up on taking pictures of Anderson with any handsome dude so where are they?

by Anonymousreply 30509/02/2013

Strange how the 2009 fairytale never came up in prior discussions of Gavin. It seems to be a 9/2/2013 invention of R299.

by Anonymousreply 30609/02/2013

Three paces to the rear? No! It must be photoshopped. They were walking side-by-side.

by Anonymousreply 30709/02/2013

From 07/13/2012: But there are those pesky rumors that Cooper has been squiring around aspiring actor Gavin Hammon, who coincidentally posted photos of Botswana’s Zarafa Camp —the same resort Cooper visited recently. Was Hammon there with Cooper or just envious?

by Anonymousreply 30809/02/2013

R307 Why don't you post some of the pictures of Anderson and Ben walking side by side or Ben walking ahead? Oh right, that wouldn't fit in with your fairytale.

I am still waiting for the pictures, you lying cunts! :) Come on, you bitches have to be able to point out at least one single picture of Anderson with one of his oh so many alledged sidedishes!

by Anonymousreply 30909/02/2013

AC and Ben have lots of male FRIENDS. Do they have to be screwing everyone they hang out with?

by Anonymousreply 31009/02/2013

R308 Ah, Botswana, where Anderson went with Ben when he came out publicly...

by Anonymousreply 31109/02/2013

AC is tapping it bitches. Accept it.

by Anonymousreply 31209/02/2013

Not accepting it R312.

by Anonymousreply 31309/02/2013

[quote]Why don't you post some of the pictures of Anderson and Ben walking side by side or Ben walking ahead?

Since I never claimed they don't walk side by side why post pictures like that? Of course, you already knew that I was merely proving the fairytale you Benderson fraus put out claiming he didn't get shunted to the rear during the early days of their dating.

The photo of Ben departing the CAA Talent Agency party in Beverly Hills got a lot of play at DL when we saw how he was sent to the rear when arriving and leaving Hollywood events. Of course, you'll want to let everyone know it was never mentioned at DL.

by Anonymousreply 31409/02/2013

Andy Cohen wants what AC and Ben have. A long term COMMITTED relationship.

[quote]Andy desperately wants to take their relationship public because all his friends are married or in a long term relationship (Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos, Anderson Cooper & Benjamin Maisani) and he’s tired of not being in a committed long term relationship.

I guess he's starting to feel bad about being the only one in the group who doesn't have a partner. Maybe he DOES but he can't say it because the dude isn't out. So it's possible that Andy has been bringing Sean on those vacations with him, AC & Ben and the Ripas.

by Anonymousreply 31509/02/2013

R314 is REALLY invested in AC and Ben's relationship (although of course, her encyclopedic knowledge of the various sightings and published pics of them together is extremely selective, careful as she is to ignore the numerous instances when known facts don't fit her preferred version of reality and often resorts to twisting the truth or blatantly lying to get her message across: see for example her claim that "Ben was sent to the rear when arriving and leaving Hollywood events", or her insistence that there were links on old DL threads to photos of AC and Gavin having dinner together).

How ironic for someone who's constantly whining about the Bendersons, that r314 is devoting so much of her time, energy and effort tracking down every single mention of AC and Ben and fighting vigorously whoever dares to contradict her views here. Why so much investment in all this, r314? Especially since you seem to have, shall we say a less than enthusiastic consideration for Anderson and Ben? Pray explain yourself.

by Anonymousreply 31609/02/2013

Preach R316! You really shut down smug 314, leaving her absolutely speechless. Well done, sir!

by Anonymousreply 31709/02/2013

Thanks for your contributions to the collaborative fiction, R316. With your WebTV, you're probably unaware that a person can talk to their cell phone and say "Anderson Cooper and Gavin Hammon" and it all comes out without anyone having to keep track of anything. It's all available with ease, unknown to you WebTV users. There's also a wonderful new and modern invention you should try called Google. Then we have a unique service called Twitter, where resides the photo a man who didn't even know Anderson, uploaded the infamous photo of Anderson and Gavin standing outside the firehouse with the limo they were using that night. He just wanted to share a photo of the firehouse. Oops! Look who showed up in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 31809/02/2013

So now R314/r318 is trying to convince us that she's not obsessively following, dissecting, analyzing and cataloguing every single reported sighting and photo of AC and Ben together, but only casually using Google when she's posting on DL. Bitch please, who do you think you're fooling? It's obvious to anyone with a brain that you're spending a looooooot of time monitoring all things AC (and Ben), so don't even try to pretend otherwise. You have yet to answer r316's question though: why are you so invested in their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 31909/02/2013

Ben and Anderson fuck around. There's already proof.

END OF TOPIC. Nothing else can be said, so stop obsessing.

Now onto the Seth and Andy connection. What is up with that?

by Anonymousreply 32009/02/2013

[quote]Ben and Anderson fuck around. There's already proof. END OF TOPIC. Nothing else can be said, so stop obsessing.

I'm not disputing the possibility that they might have an open relationship, r320. I honestly don't know, and neither do you, so don't act as if you did. Besides, so what if they do fuck around? They're both consenting adults, and are entitled to choose whatever works for them and their relationship. Clearly, it's working for them since they're still together. Who are you to judge then?

I'm still waiting for R318's explanation for her obsession with AC and Ben, since obviously she's no fan of either. So why is she so invested in their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 32109/02/2013

[quote]I'm still waiting for [R318]'s explanation for her obsession with AC and Ben, since obviously she's no fan of either. So why is she so invested in their relationship?

Don't hold your breath, she'll never admit that she has an unhealthy love/hate thing for AC (notice how she's gone suddenly silent when pressed too hard?).

by Anonymousreply 32209/02/2013

By the way r318, please provide a link to that "infamous photo of Anderson and Gavin standing outside the firehouse with the limo they were using that night". If I recall correctly, the pic you're referring to only showed two blurry figures seen from behind (none of which looked like Anderson), standing in front of the firehouse. There was considerable debate on DL when that pic was initially linked between those who believed that the pic showed Anderson and Gavin (of course, you were the primary champion of this rather peculiar interpretation), and the majority of posters who thought that because of the picture being so dark and the overall quality being so low, it was impossible to identify who the small figures seen in the foreground from behind actually were. You conveniently fail to mention that even back then, there was no consensus regarding the identity of the two people seen on that pic, and instead, present it as fact that it was AC and Gavin beyond a doubt. Nice try, but once again, you're revising history here.

Furthermore, the guy who took the pic didn't even mention that Anderson was in the pic: you would think that if someone is going to post a pic of the firehouse on Twitter identifying it as Anderson's residence, said person wouldn't fail to mention that AC himself can be seen in the pic, don't you think?

Finally, there was no photo of AC and Gavin having dinner together, as you claim in your post r280. You completely made that one up.

So to use one of your favorite expressions, thank you for your contribution to the collaborative fiction, R318! You sure do more than your share in that respect...

by Anonymousreply 32309/02/2013

Didn't R320 make a big pronouncement the other day saying she would no longer discuss this subject? She likes to think she runs this thread and we're all supposed to do what she tells us to do, lol. Beyotch please.

by Anonymousreply 32409/02/2013

Ladies and gentlemen, here's a link to R318's ""infamous photo of Anderson and Gavin standing outside the firehouse with the limo they were using that night". This was the pic posted on Instagram that started the whole Gavin Hammon rumor on DL. As you can see, it's impossible to know who the tiny figures on the left are, since the pic is blurry and dark, the people shown are seen from the back, and are mostly obscured by the car in front of them. So for R318 to claim that this is photo depicts AC and Gavin is quite the stretch.

by Anonymousreply 32509/02/2013

Yep, that could be anyone, there's no way to tell.

by Anonymousreply 32609/02/2013

Of course there's no way to tell who's in that pic, but that's not stopping R318 from arguing that this is the "infamous photo of AC and Gavin". And she has the nerve to complain about collaborative fiction????

by Anonymousreply 32709/02/2013

I don't understand. Why does it matter if Anderson had dinner with this Gavin guy? Are you guys so worried that his relationship with Ben is so fragile that one dinner will destroy everything?

by Anonymousreply 32809/02/2013

Hmm, no R328, that's not the point here. The point is that R318 is making shit up about this "infamous pic", all the while complaining about collaborative fiction.

But you know that quite well, r328. Nice try at deflection though. Here's a tip for you: next time, try not to delete your cookie before posting, as it makes you rather suspicious. Now try again :-)

by Anonymousreply 32909/02/2013

What's the problem with an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 33009/03/2013

Cooper and Maisani must not find a problem with it, as they're pretty obviously having one.

by Anonymousreply 33109/03/2013

So how soon do the weekend brunches at the Firehouse start again? I heard it was healthy multigrain fruit muffins, green tea, and then show tunes at the piano last time (was it Pride weekend)?

by Anonymousreply 33209/03/2013

Bwahaha! Silly R318 got caught tripping over her lies and now she won't play anymore!

by Anonymousreply 33309/03/2013

Uh huh R332, lol.

Nothing would be wrong with AC and Ben having an open relationship if we could find out for CERTAIN. That would just mean more dish and gossip to have here. The problem is there is no evidence or proof or even RUMORS about it from the usual gossip providing suspects that don't post here.

by Anonymousreply 33409/03/2013

Anderson doesn't even know Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 33509/03/2013

[quote]Dreamfly Productions ‏@DreamflyProd 1m @andersoncooper did i see you on a wave in Punta Mita?

AC and Ben must've gone to Mexico briefly for the holiday.

by Anonymousreply 33609/03/2013

[quote]AC and Ben must've gone to Mexico briefly for the holiday

Yep. And separate planes. What does that tell you.

by Anonymousreply 33709/03/2013

Of course AC is in Mexico. He has a little side piece down there. A model named Santiago Saracho. They've been fucking on and off for at least a year and a half. Met at fashion week. Introduced by Lazaro Hernandez. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 33809/03/2013

You gotta try a little harder than this, r338 (here's a hint: next time, try not to hide your previous posting history by deleting your cookies, as it immediately indicates where you're coming from).

By the way, I wonder why R318 has suddenly departed this thread just when someone started asking her the hard questions, lol!

by Anonymousreply 33909/03/2013

Who said they were on separate planes?

Another "Pablo" R338? LOL. Look it up? Are we going to find pics of AC and this guy together? Because that's what never seems to materialize.

by Anonymousreply 34009/03/2013

[quote]Because that's what never seems to materialize.

Of course, r340. It's the same old bs, as always. The loonies really need to come up with new tricks, don't they?

[quote]I wonder why [R318] has suddenly departed this thread just when someone started asking her the hard questions, lol!

That's actually her MO. As soon as anyone ask her why she's so invested in AC and Ben's relationship, she disappears. She does that all the time. I think her inability to explain her obsession with AC (and by extension, Ben) is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 34109/03/2013

[quote]That's actually her MO. As soon as anyone ask her why she's so invested in AC and Ben's relationship, she disappears. She does that all the time.

And posting all those picture of Ben walking behind was disgusting. We lived through that era and don't need to see it again. Anderson had to do that while he was still in the closet. They're together and that's all that matter.

by Anonymousreply 34209/03/2013

I wonder what R342 will think of this pic showing Anderson walking behind Ben. How truly disgusting is that??? It's really sad to see AC subjected to such degradation by his dominant homosexual lover Ben now that he's out of the closet. I fear that poor R342 will be absolutely disgusted by this.

by Anonymousreply 34309/03/2013

Blah blah blah R342.

by Anonymousreply 34409/03/2013

Even before Anderson came out, he was forced by Ben to walk several steps behind him. Look at this sad pic, showing AC biking BEHIND Ben!!!! Oh my, how disgusting!!! What a truly sad sight... I hope R342 will survive the shock of being reminded those dark days, seeing as she is such a brave survivor who lived through that era.

by Anonymousreply 34509/03/2013

Lol R345!

by Anonymousreply 34609/03/2013

This photo dates from 2010, and clearly shows Anderson walking BEHIND Ben. Is there anything sadder than this picture? My heart truly goes out to poor AC here. You can feel his pain as he's being ignored in the most callous manner by Ben, all the while forced to walk 3 steps behind without even a side glance from him! You can clearly see AC longingly staring at Ben, hoping for the slightest acknowledgement, only to be completely ignored. I agree with R342 that this pathetic era is fortunately over, and that all that matters now is that AC and Ben are together.

by Anonymousreply 34709/03/2013

I sincerely hope that R342 will forgive me for posting those awful pics depicting the utter degradation of Anderson being forced to walk 5 steps behind Ben, but I feel that it's important to remind us all of how good we have it now that Anderson is finally out of the closet and allowed to walk side-by-side with Ben. There were times not too long ago when this wasn't the case.

by Anonymousreply 34809/03/2013

I love r348!

by Anonymousreply 34909/04/2013

Why are people so obsessed with trying to prove that Anderson and Ben are devoted? Its very scary.

They obviously fuck around on each other. So what? There's plenty of other things to talk about, but you can see who is truly crazed with talking about the same old shit.

LET. IT. GO.

MOVE. ON.

by Anonymousreply 35109/04/2013

The.Truth.Hurts.Don't.It.

by Anonymousreply 35209/04/2013

R350, R351, R352 are WRONG about everything.

by Anonymousreply 35309/04/2013

Here's an interview with Ben and Josh Wood about ASC. Friends and family party on September 12 with no plus ones I suppose, then they'll open it on the 14th. Ben's connection to Anderson is never mentioned in these articles. He stands on his own or with those other guys.

by Anonymousreply 35409/05/2013

I noticed too that Ben doesn't talk about his life with Anderson whenever he does press for his bars. It's refreshing how he never mentions Anderson even now that AC is out and that has acknowledged Ben publicly as his partner. Ben keeps the focus on what he's doing, and doesn't seem interested in discussing his personal life with Anderson. It's nice that Ben wants to stand on his own and be judged for what he actually does, as opposed to ride the coattails of his famous bf to get in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 35509/06/2013

Ben and AC probably already know that some who don't know Ben's bar history are just going to assume AC is the only reason for his success and is pulling all of the strings. I don't doubt AC's connections have helped Ben, but that's not the main reason for his success.

I don't think A.S.C will be a straights or women-friendly gay bar. They may be trying to keep them out. With the exception of Kelly Ripa and Madonna of course...

by Anonymousreply 35609/07/2013

Ben's new bar is mentioned in the New York Times. They say that there will be "a celebrity-strewn “friends and family” party during Fashion Week that is likely to attract Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen and Alan Cumming". Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 35709/07/2013

Well those are the usual suspects that they always hang out with. I wonder if Madonna will be there too. It will be like the Anderson/Andy birthday party and no word or details about what happened will be leaked to the public. No plus ones and tight security.

by Anonymousreply 35809/07/2013

I hope some pics show up from the party, but it's not likely.

by Anonymousreply 35909/07/2013

Friends and family. Maybe AC and Ben are getting married and the party there afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 36009/07/2013

I'm surprised R318 AKA the smug cunt hasn't chimed in yet with Ben being so much in the news. You know it's driving her nuts than not only he's still with Anderson, but also that he's being so successful on his own, independently of AC. It's not exactly the kind of narrative that she likes to push around here.

by Anonymousreply 36109/07/2013

True R361. She's really going to lose it if there are ASC party photos with AC and Ben together.

by Anonymousreply 36209/07/2013

In the article from Next, Ben sounds very business-savy and knowledgeable about how to run a successful bar. I think he's a lot smarter than some people around here give him credit for. I don't care how famous AC is, one doesn't last in the highly competitive NYC nightlife scene without being a shrewd businessman. Ben was successful with Eastern Bloc before Anderson, and he continues to grow and expands his bar empire in Manhattan. Far from the simpleton painted by his DL critics (who haven't even met him and are just making up accusations based on pure spite), he seems very driven and capable to me.

by Anonymousreply 36309/08/2013

My future husband is even cuter, and richer, and more famous!

Look at us girls now... all proper married ladies. And as A-Listy as ever.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 36409/08/2013

AC may have been at the US Open yesterday, there were some tweet saying he was.

Ben said he was a "one trick pony" in terms of designing his bars. I guess his bars will all have the same basic look, some with taxidermy and some not. I think the firehouse probably has the same design scheme.

by Anonymousreply 36509/08/2013

Here's another article about A.S.C. written by Cody Lyon - he seems to be a friend of AC/Ben/Pablo. There are pics of him inside and outside of the firehouse back in April when AC had gone to Brazil. He is the first writer on A.S.C. to mention that AC and Ben are involved - I guess he can get away with that because of his friendship with them. Everyone else seems to be deliberately avoiding the subject.

by Anonymousreply 36609/09/2013

Interesting article, thanks for the link. Ben has been friends with Pablo, Josh and Asi for over a decade, and they all seem to know each other really well. This explains why Josh and Pablo went to Brazil with AC and Ben earlier this year.

Pablo says that the reason why he decided to work at a bar in the first place was because his comic-book career went through a slow streak 8 years ago, so he turned to Ben who showed him the rope and that's how Pablo got his start in nightlife. This totally contradicts the claim that one person used to make on DL who said that Pablo was a very successful comic-book artist who invested most of the capital behind Bedlam. Sounds to me like Ben was the real instigator: he first met Josh at Crunch gym 14 years ago, then introduced him to Pablo and Asi, and he was the one who got Pablo involved in the bar world, as well as the one who found Bedlam, realized its potential and brought Pablo on board. Bedlam is now a huge success, I wonder if Asi regrets passing on it? In any case, Ben seems a really smart businessman, since he has a knack for finding unknown spots that become big nightlife hits. I'm sure it'll be the same with ASC.

I like this quote from Josh which explains their respective success:

[quote]New York is one of those rare cities, where it doesn't matter what your background is, doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, of if you know anybody when you get here, so much more matters about your personality and really, how interesting you are

by Anonymousreply 36709/09/2013

Can't a person live a quiet, unremarkable life in NYC and still enjoy it? Does everyone have to be an aggressive go-getter with a plan to shake up the town? New Yorkers are so narcissistic! It's ALWAYS New York this, New York that! I think it's an amazing city, but I'd hate to be one of those types who can't shut up about it.

Well anyway Anderson said something similar about how it doesn't matter what sort of school you graduate from, it's what you do at the school that counts and that's Ben's situation. I suppose Hunter College isn't exactly Ivy League, but he made it.

Who thinks AC and Ben also met at the gym?

by Anonymousreply 36809/09/2013

I bet Ben and AC had sex before they even went on their fist date.

by Anonymousreply 36909/09/2013

Probably R369. They did seem to get seriously involved VERY fast.

by Anonymousreply 37009/09/2013

R369 that is nothing unsual in male on male coupling...

by Anonymousreply 37109/09/2013

R369 is obviously a woman. As R371 points out, most gay guys get to the sex part pretty quickly. I think it's actually a pretty good thing as this ensure that one doesn't waste too much time courting someone with whom they may not be compatible in bed. Better figure that out sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 37209/09/2013

Ben posted this pic of him doing something or other in A.S.C. It's almost time for the opening.

by Anonymousreply 37309/11/2013

Ben's so basic. Why AC would couple up with a barmaid ex-hustler is way beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 37409/11/2013

Who cares, nosy?

by Anonymousreply 37509/11/2013

Ben seems smart, creative and is hot, that's why.

by Anonymousreply 37609/11/2013

Ben's a bar owner, not a "barmaid".

by Anonymousreply 37709/11/2013

Poor R374 sounds like she's getting all worked up over Ben not being worthy enough of her precious Coopie!

by Anonymousreply 37809/11/2013

[quote]Why AC would couple up with a barmaid ex-hustler is way beyond me.

Why you're still referring to Ben, a very successful business owner with no history of ever being a hooker, as "a barmaid ex-hustler" is way beyond me, r374. Time to let it go, sweetie. It's not 2009 when you could still make shit up about Ben and no one around here knew enough about him to see through your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37909/11/2013

Before Ben became a bar owner/businessman did he have an other occupation? most people just don't start out owning clubs/bars how did he generate funds to start buying up businesses?

by Anonymousreply 38009/12/2013

R374 Alot of men don't care what kind of job or career the other person has as long ad they have one. Also looks and attraction go beyond that sometimes... Ac probably saw Ben and his arms, pecs and his ultra butch persona and was struck by it, the way alot of men are.

by Anonymousreply 38109/12/2013

ASC opened last night or that party for friends and family happened last night. Don't believe anything you read when it comes to the dates of the events with AC and Ben. They made up the birthday party date AND the opening of ASC or the party for friends and family - they told a site that the place would open NEXT week. It seems they like to make fake announcements in order to keep whoever they want away.

by Anonymousreply 38209/12/2013

AC and Ben weren't in the Instagram pics together, they just hang out with their friends separately or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 38309/12/2013

[quote]It seems they like to make fake announcements in order to keep whoever they want away.

Which really wrecks the intentions of a few people from this thread.

by Anonymousreply 38409/12/2013

Kelly Ripa mentioned on her show this morning that she went to the opening of her "friend's bar", and then sais it was the ASC bar. I didn't realize until this thread that this was Ben's bar (or that Ben was "her friend"!)

by Anonymousreply 38509/12/2013

IKR, r385? Whenever you see a group of them together, it looks like Kelly's attention is totally focused on Anderson and Anderson's attention is completely focused on her.

by Anonymousreply 38609/12/2013

Yes R386, that's why Ben is the one who lives with Anderson and Kelly is the one who lives with Mark. AC and Kelly are SO IN LOVE!

by Anonymousreply 38709/12/2013

Looks like Eve was foisted on the party. Ben and those other guys don't look like they want her around. Josh Wood is trying to be nice though.

by Anonymousreply 38809/12/2013

They don't mind Whoopie though.

by Anonymousreply 38909/12/2013

Ben's muscles tho.

by Anonymousreply 39009/12/2013

Atlas Social Club's Instagram has posted a ton of pics from last night, including pics of Anderson and Ben with Whoopi, and Anderson and Ben with Andy Cohen. Aside from all the celebrities, it was a hot crowd, lots of sexy guys and girls. Ben sure knows how to get a good party going.

by Anonymousreply 39109/12/2013

Why doesn't Cesar ever hang with them? He seems like a fun guy.

by Anonymousreply 39209/12/2013

[quote]Why doesn't Cesar ever hang with them?

I don't know. Anderson doesn't seem to have much contact, if any, with him.

[quote]He seems like a fun guy.

I'm just curious, what makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 39309/12/2013

The Daily Mail is reporting on ASC's private opening:

[quote]The private party at the bar, described by the owners as a 'cross between a gay speakeasy and a vintage gym', was packed with celebrity 'friends and family' including Whoopi Goldberg, Alan Cumming, Kelly Ripa, Ellen Barkin and singer Eve.

by Anonymousreply 39409/12/2013

Next Magazine has an interesting tidbit about last night:

[quote]Atlas Social Club, the buzzy new Hell’s Kitchen bar being opened by nightlife heavyweights Josh Wood, Pablo Raimondi, Benjamin Maisani and Asi Mazar, had a soft opening for friends and family last night and quite a few recognizable names stopped by vintage fitness-inspired bar. Anderson Cooper, who’s dating Maisani, canoodled with the co-owner in the back while Whoopi Goldberg and Alan Cumming were spotted chatting in a separate corner.

by Anonymousreply 39509/12/2013

Canoodling. AC and Ben are still very happy and in love after 4 or 5 years. AC looked so happy in the pics.

Why is Cesar still being brought up? AC closed that chapter years ago. He is not a factor in his life. It's clearly all about Ben.

by Anonymousreply 39609/13/2013

Some ASC party pics from New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 39709/13/2013

Well, all these pics from last night should reassure OP that AC and Ben are still very much together. Time to start another thread now.

by Anonymousreply 39809/13/2013

Lots more pics at link. I guess Madonna, SJP and hubby, the Seinfelds didn't make it, but everyone looks happy. Kelly Ripa had to get her arms around Ben while Mark played with Anderson. Some of those same people at the ASC opening must've been at Andy and Anderson's birthday in May.

by Anonymousreply 39909/13/2013

[quote] Anderson Cooper, who’s dating Maisani

Haven't they long past the dating stage? This is more like a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 40009/13/2013

Kelli Ripa and Whoopi Goldberg both mentioned their attending a club opening: both seemed exhausted on the air. Neither mentioned the Ben/Anderson connection.

I feel deceived.

by Anonymousreply 40109/13/2013

Deceived??

by Anonymousreply 40209/13/2013

R401 wants his money back.

by Anonymousreply 40309/13/2013

I hope someone took pictures of the canoodling. Just because the epic meltdown of the Ben/AC love/haters on here would be so entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 40409/13/2013

[quote]Why is Cesar still being brought up?

Because the person who mentioned Cesar wants to see how long it will take for someone to post a cloying response. Someone started this game four or five years ago and it always gets a response. It's funny to note that there will always be one or two people who can't hold back from responding to a mention of Cesar, even though he's looooong gone.

by Anonymousreply 40509/13/2013

Anderson and Cesar are in pretty frequent...contact.

by Anonymousreply 40609/13/2013

Didn't see him at the party R406. I think those days are long over. Anderson's practically glowing on some of those pics, he is really, really, really happy with Ben and the life they have together.

by Anonymousreply 40709/13/2013

Ac looks like he's sitting on Ben's lap with Whoopi in it. Also nice pic with AC and Ben with Andy on queerty. Finally some new AC and Ben pics

by Anonymousreply 40809/13/2013

Still together, enjoying success!

by Anonymousreply 40909/20/2013

They will never break up.

by Anonymousreply 41009/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.