Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cop charged with murder for shooting perpetrator nine times for exposing his penis.

Apparently the cop was so traumatized by seeing the penis exposed like that, the gun just went off nine times.

See the video below

by Anonymousreply 3408/22/2013

Do you have a link to a reputable news source that can put what we're watching in context? The video is poor quality and doesn't show much.

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

That is the best video you are going to get R1

He showed off his penis, the cop panicked and shot the guy nine times.

by Anonymousreply 208/19/2013

Why did he expose his penis? That seems very odd to me? What was he doing in the empty streetcar?

by Anonymousreply 308/19/2013

[quote]That is the best video you are going to get [R1]

You're not answering the question you were asked.

by Anonymousreply 408/19/2013

Yes, what R4 said. I specifically asked for "a link to a reputable news source that can put what we're watching in context". I did not ask for a better video.

If the police shot a man 9 times for any reason, the media would be all over it. Where's the link?

by Anonymousreply 508/19/2013

It had nothing to do with his penis. The guy refused to drop the knife. He was probably out of his mind or on drugs. They should not have killed him.

by Anonymousreply 708/19/2013

The original lazy pile of shit is the OP, for not posting a link to a news story that explains what we're looking at, which is also a well-known trolling technique, as most people with brains can recognize. Post something out of context, practice some creative writing that is short on facts but immediately ramps up the emotions, then ignore requests for objective background information. This is Trolling 101. Not saying the story isn't true, but...that's the point to asking for a news story. We'd like to know for sure that its true and maybe get a little more info, too.

Anyone got a good link? I am not doing a google search on my fucking iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 808/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 908/19/2013

Killing a man alone, in an empty streetcar? Is this the human equivalent of shooting fish in a barrel? What am I saying, of COURSE it is! And suspended with pay too? How jolly.

by Anonymousreply 1008/19/2013

So I took the shotgun off the shelf, and I fired nine warning shots.

Into his head.

by Anonymousreply 1108/19/2013

Oh, poor pitiful r8, doesn't want to do a Google search on his iPhone.

You stupid lazy fuck, do your own fucking search! Stop asking others to do your work for you. And if you went to the link r6 so generously provided in spite of your assholery, you'd find all the "independent verification" you need.

by Anonymousreply 1208/19/2013

R12, have a drink and a lie-down, hon.

by Anonymousreply 1308/19/2013

No penis exposure was involved. Here's a link to the news story. All you have to do is Google search using keywords: "toronto cop charged with murder" for a whole slew of news links about this shooting.

What really happened is a punk teen apparently exposed a knife to a cop on an empty bus. The cop shot the little son of a bitch dead with 9 bullets. The cop got charged with second-degree murda.

That's it. No penis shit.

by Anonymousreply 1408/19/2013

Did he shoot the guy in the dick nine times?

by Anonymousreply 1508/19/2013

He tasered him after he shot him? WTF

by Anonymousreply 1608/19/2013

Was this in Cicero?

by Anonymousreply 1808/19/2013

That penis had a hoodie on it!

by Anonymousreply 1908/19/2013

[quote] That's it. No penis shit.

Not according to eye witnesses at the scene

Jessica Doyle remembers Yatim walking right past her, knife in hand, aboard the streetcar where he died, seemingly oblivious to her presence.

When Doyle saw Yatim, the knife was in his right hand and his left held his exposed genitals.

“To be honest, the first thing that crossed my mind, based on him holding a knife and his penis, was that he wasn’t mentally stable,” said Doyle.

Sloppy reporting by Washington Post for 'omitting' this fact.

BTW all the other witness say the same thing. He had exposed himself.

by Anonymousreply 2008/20/2013

I fully support this.

by Anonymousreply 2108/20/2013

Well you know, it's the PENIS THING and all. A lotta uptight people when it comes to the almighty penis. Thems gets all nervous and fidgety having to cope with talk about the penis, let alone write an important factor in a news story concerning it.

by Anonymousreply 2208/20/2013

When I was a kid, cops would come and pick up the blathering, drunken crazy people and cart them off to the state looney bin. Now there's no more state looney bin, so cops shoot them. Oh what a great society we are.

by Anonymousreply 2308/20/2013

The headline is a lie. He was shot for wielding a knife. All of the eyewitnesses say he appeared mentally unstable.

He was not, in any way, shot "for exposing his penis". He may very well been exposing his penis, but he was not shot for that fact. He may also have been ranting, wearing soiled clothing and possibly spitting at people. He wasn't shot for those reasons, either. He was shot for waving a deadly weapon around in a crowded public space.

This is why people ask for links. The OP deliberately presented this story in a very sensational and inaccurate way. He made it sound like this guy flashed his dick or masturbated in public and that led directly to him being shot. That was clearly not the case. A mentally ill person brandished a knife in an enclosed space packed with people. He didn't submit when police surrounded him with guns drawn, and he was shot. Whether his penis was exposed is not really relevant. The real issues at hand are law enforcement's use of deadly force and societal treatment of the mentally ill. But of course on DL it boils down to "his dick was exposed".

In other news, WTF is R12's damage?

by Anonymousreply 2408/20/2013

r24 clarified it, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2508/20/2013

Was the public transportation vehicle full of people or not? Most stories say everyone BUT the suspect got out of the vehicle, leaving the suspect alone. Why shoot a man who was no threat to anyone, but himself(maybe?) They could've closed the doors, preventing his escape, and let more level-headed people deal with the situation. Not one person there ever heard of tear gas? If the suspect WAS alone, then shooting him was totally uncalled for. Should we guess how many high 5's he got for his "bravery"?

by Anonymousreply 2608/20/2013

No one's disputing it was excessive force.

by Anonymousreply 2708/20/2013

[quote] He was not, in any way, shot "for exposing his penis".

How do you know? Were you there? You've spoken to the officer?

One thing is for certain. He did expose his penis, he was shot NINE Times by the officer.

Those facts are NOT in dispute.

by Anonymousreply 2808/20/2013

Well the cop wasn't yelling "drop the penis" now was he?

by Anonymousreply 2908/20/2013

[quote] Well the cop wasn't yelling "drop the penis" now was he?

There was nothing to drop cause it wasn't erect.

by Anonymousreply 3008/20/2013

Poor guy didn't even get credit for a stiffy.

by Anonymousreply 3108/20/2013

He had it coming!

(with apologies to R11)

by Anonymousreply 3208/20/2013

"How do you know? Were you there? You've spoken to the officer?"

How do YOU know the cop shot him because he was so traumatized by the sight of a male penis? Were you there? You've spoken to the officer?

I didn't think so. So why don't you shut the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 3308/21/2013

The sad thing about this is the cop is still suspended **with pay**, even after being formally charged.

That is beyond bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3408/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!