Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael C Hall shows ass on Dexter

Mamma's mussy is hotter than Trinity's son!

by Anonymousreply 1209/16/2013

Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

Bump for dat ass.

by Anonymousreply 208/19/2013

Word is that Michael C. Hall and his huge ego...the reason this last season is so terrible.

I think it's time he was outed.

by Anonymousreply 309/16/2013

I believe it. 39 Executive Producers on that show. The acting by everyone else except the sister is so deliberately awful - as if they're trying to say, "Kill HIM, please!!"

by Anonymousreply 409/16/2013

Sweet Jesus! THAT is an ass. I think it rivals the Damon butt.

by Anonymousreply 509/16/2013

The last few seasons have felt messy. This series started with an interesting premise, with Vogel and exploring the nature of psychopathy. But now it's sort of a rehash of the ice truck killer but with more melodrama.

by Anonymousreply 609/16/2013

[quote] The acting by everyone else except the sister is so deliberately awful

LOL!!!! The sister is the most horrid actress ever to receive a paycheck for "acting." She can't even swear convincingly. I mean, if you get into Julliard, why can't you even say the word "fuck" without it sounding like a foreign word in your mouth? She has failed.

She is *awful*.

by Anonymousreply 709/16/2013

I saw her on craig fergusen or whatever his name is last week. she's so awkward and can't seem to relax but that craig is horrible, how he managed to get a job is beyond me. He kept butting in, she could barely get a sentence out.

by Anonymousreply 809/16/2013

Are you sure it's not a butt double? Anyway it's better than his face, never got the appeal

And why is it only the blandest of the bland from theater cross over to film/tv?

Hall Wilson Groff Tveit

Bland bland bland

by Anonymousreply 909/16/2013

That sex looks real. Did he get a hardon, wear a dick sock?

by Anonymousreply 1009/16/2013

I wish he did that scene with Keith. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 1109/16/2013

I do think it is his ass and very cute. I had become a fan of his...after this season of Dexter? No.

I think Jennifer was always great as Debra and hate that she wanted her character killed off...something I also hated.

by Anonymousreply 1209/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!