Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael C Hall shows ass on Dexter

Mamma's mussy is hotter than Trinity's son!

by Anonymousreply 1209/16/2013

Thanks, OP!

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

Bump for dat ass.

by Anonymousreply 208/19/2013

Word is that Michael C. Hall and his huge ego...the reason this last season is so terrible.

I think it's time he was outed.

by Anonymousreply 309/16/2013

I believe it. 39 Executive Producers on that show. The acting by everyone else except the sister is so deliberately awful - as if they're trying to say, "Kill HIM, please!!"

by Anonymousreply 409/16/2013

Sweet Jesus! THAT is an ass. I think it rivals the Damon butt.

by Anonymousreply 509/16/2013

The last few seasons have felt messy. This series started with an interesting premise, with Vogel and exploring the nature of psychopathy. But now it's sort of a rehash of the ice truck killer but with more melodrama.

by Anonymousreply 609/16/2013

[quote] The acting by everyone else except the sister is so deliberately awful

LOL!!!! The sister is the most horrid actress ever to receive a paycheck for "acting." She can't even swear convincingly. I mean, if you get into Julliard, why can't you even say the word "fuck" without it sounding like a foreign word in your mouth? She has failed.

She is *awful*.

by Anonymousreply 709/16/2013

I saw her on craig fergusen or whatever his name is last week. she's so awkward and can't seem to relax but that craig is horrible, how he managed to get a job is beyond me. He kept butting in, she could barely get a sentence out.

by Anonymousreply 809/16/2013

Are you sure it's not a butt double? Anyway it's better than his face, never got the appeal

And why is it only the blandest of the bland from theater cross over to film/tv?

Hall Wilson Groff Tveit

Bland bland bland

by Anonymousreply 909/16/2013

That sex looks real. Did he get a hardon, wear a dick sock?

by Anonymousreply 1009/16/2013

I wish he did that scene with Keith. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 1109/16/2013

I do think it is his ass and very cute. I had become a fan of his...after this season of Dexter? No.

I think Jennifer was always great as Debra and hate that she wanted her character killed off...something I also hated.

by Anonymousreply 1209/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.