Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of New Jersey - Season 5 (Part 2)

Loved Gia giving Kim D. the side-eye.

Milania has tits.

by Anonymousreply 27308/14/2014

Not really exciting this week. Glad to see Kathy stand up to her husband,the pig.

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

None of you bitches have anything to say about the Milania Hair Care line?

by Anonymousreply 308/23/2013

Howcome no one mentioned how fantastic Jacqueline's daughter Ashley looks. I think she's beautiful and seems to have her shit together, as opposed to mental case Jac.

Is Albie a top or bottom? He seems like a top, but I'll just bet that he's a screaming bottom in bed. Albie's like a pressure cooker with the lid on too tight, when he's around his family. I'll be he really lets loose behind closed doors.

I swear, Chris is tapping Joe Gorga's ass. No wonder Melissa cheats on him. She absolutely seems the type to fool around with an ex in the parking lot. Melissa's "friend" really came at her hard, and I don't think she would've done that if she didn't have the dirt.

Notice how Melissa met with her other two friends and said that she was "stabbed in the back." She didn't say the friend lied. She said she was stabbed in the back. Big difference.

I think that Joe and Melissa have an agreement. Joe can fool around with guys, and so can Melissa. But they put on the family show for the relatives.

Milania is obnoxious. She needs a slap in the face. I actually like Gia because she's a very smart girl. Gabriella is starting to look fug.

Funny how Melissa's kids are always immaculate looking, from their perfectly coiffed and gelled hair to their cute little outfits and perfectly tailored shoes. She treats them like dolls.

Kim D is a troublemaking whore, and "Penny" looks like she stepped straight out of a mobster movie.

How I long for the days of Granny G.

by Anonymousreply 408/24/2013

In the next episode, Theresa packs for her AZ trip and Gia is mortified at the bikini Theresa wants to bring. She tells her to throw it in the trash as its embarrassing and doesn't even fit Audriana.

Gia obviously knows her mother has issues.

Meanwhile, Milania asks Theresa why she needs a sparkly bikini bottom to cover her chukalina.

by Anonymousreply 508/24/2013

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 608/24/2013

Yeah, I've always felt Joe Gorga is so demonstrative about his sexual needs with his wife because in private, he's getting fucked in the gym sauna by other muscle heads.

by Anonymousreply 808/24/2013

It's this point in the season where everything switches. Suddenly we'll notice that no one is feuding with Teresa anymore, and it's going to be all about Melissa getting ambushed by the side characters (Jan, Penny, Penny's husband, Kim D). This of course will lead to that second upcoming brawl.

by Anonymousreply 908/24/2013

When is the Posche Fashion Show episode? What will happen there this year?

by Anonymousreply 1008/24/2013

[quote]When is the Posche Fashion Show episode? What will happen there this year?

Nothing. Prior to filming this year, Bravo basically said no more Posche Fashion show. They won't allow filming there.

by Anonymousreply 1108/24/2013

No wonder Kim D is so desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 1208/24/2013

I love how they couldn't find anyone new who is even pretending to be rich. Jan looks middle class and Penny looks like she's had a rough life lol

by Anonymousreply 1308/24/2013

How about tonight's episode when they walking through that lobby and Rosie blew a huge fart.

"Jersey in the house."

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2013

Tonight's show made me howl.

The absolute classlessness of the whole group, they revel in it.

Al being a supreme douche as usual. Caroline always excusing his vile disregard for anyone else as "people don't know the soft side of Al".

Richie Wakile and Kathy sobbing all over the place. Tre sage-ing away all her troubles trying to gather people to her, she knows the shit is coming down Federal case wise. Next show preview featuring Joe Giudice and Tre in yet another hot tub, having a tete a tete about him possibly going to jail.

It ends not with a bang but a whimper.

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2013

This show, as with all of the Housewives, seem extremely, extremely fake. "Scripted" almost.

And, that Rosie gentleman is really exploited.

by Anonymousreply 1608/26/2013

Anyone notice how fat Richie is getting?

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2013

The psychic was obviously floundering and decided to pull out what she already knew from watching the show.

That or Joe Gorga paid the woman to say that shit.

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2013

Do Rosie and Kathy have other siblings? Brothers? In last night's episode, Kathy talks about her dad dying and saying that he wanted her brothers and sisters to be together...

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2013

It looked like there was something going on between the two Joe's when they were in the hot tub. Whenever they're together, there always seems to be some sort of weird sexual energy between the two.

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2013

R19, it was Joe and Teresa's dad.

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2013

No, it was Kathy's dad. HE is dead, Theresa's father is living.

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2013

R21

No, Kathy was talking about her dad. She said she had told him that she was who she was because of him and wanted him to respond with an "I love you," but instead he just talked about how he wanted her and her brothers and sisters to be together.

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2013

How great was it that while Kathy was sharing her hurt over her father not addressing her relationship with him, Rosie felt she had to bring up how loving the same father was to her.

Something about holding her face and kissing it all over while saying how much he loved her, and how sad she was that Kathy didn't get that.

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2013

R24

I don't think that Rosie was trying to rub it in. I don't remember what Theresa said, but whatever she said was glossing over or ignoring the point that Kathy was trying to get across. I think Theresa just said something like that their dad just wasn't that way and Rosie was just explaining that she understood what Kathy was saying because her dad could indeed be that way.

I think it was more about trying to be understanding of what Kathy was saying.

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

So any thoughts on Theresa's comment to Jacqueline about karma getting your kids if it doesn't get you? Is Theresa smart enough to get a dig in like that or was it just her not thinking before she speaks?

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2013

R26 I loathe Teresa but I don't think she meant anything by that comment. I think Jac was being her usual paranoid self and read something into it. Teresa has her issues but I really don't think she would be low enough to go after someone's young son.

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2013

r27

[quote]Teresa has her issues but I really don't think she would be low enough to go after someone's young son.

I think she is actually low enough to go after someone's kid like that, especially Jacqueline's. But I don't think she's quick or smart enough to come up with that. At least not on her own.

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2013

Eve doesn't seem the type to have any female friends. She's the Angelina Jolie of Salem.

by Anonymousreply 2909/01/2013

Disregard R29. Wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2013

Christ this season is just dragging and dragging....

Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 3109/02/2013

Theresa is too stupid to even know what Karma is, just some word she heard along the way and decided to use it. The woman was born without a brain.

by Anonymousreply 3209/02/2013

Danielle Staub is on WWHL

Shady as ever

She really gives me the creeps

I'm switching channels

by Anonymousreply 3309/08/2013

So far she has said nothing. It's as if Andy has these guest on and you think, "maybe they'll dish!"

Nope. Never.

by Anonymousreply 3409/08/2013

She said pretty much nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3509/08/2013

the last 3 episodes have been boring as fuck. I can't understand how this is the second highest rated franchise (behind only Atlanta).

Did everyone hear how Joe and Teresa's fraud case is delayed until early next year? Pathetic. They'll have time to film season 6 that way.

by Anonymousreply 3609/08/2013

R35, well she did get Andy to apologize for saying she was fired from the franchise.

Didn't someone from DL, or maybe it was at nj.com, say that Danielle was coming back for the next season along with one of the Kims, perhaps Kim D., and that Caroline won't be back next season?

by Anonymousreply 3709/09/2013

Melissa and Joe Gorga gave an interview the other day and Melissa was talking about how the plan is to FINALLY bring in some new people for next season. The problem is they will most likely be a relative or close friend of 1 or more of the rest of the cast...for whatever reason the show's producers want to keep the NJ theme "family/friends oriented" instead of the more fun, strangers that we get in other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 3809/11/2013

Bethany Frankel said she thought that Teresa and Joe would be going away for a little while.

by Anonymousreply 3909/11/2013

If they do go away, it won't happen until at least a year from now...the Giudices have a lawyer who is very good at getting cases delayed. Their fraud trial is delayed because their attorney convinced them Giudice wouldn't be able to focus since his DUI/license fraud trial is coming up.

It's infuriating because now Teresa and Joe will have a lot more time to make money when they should be in the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 4009/11/2013

Granny G! Granny G!

by Anonymousreply 4109/11/2013

I loved the "realness" of Chris and Jackie's scene at the resort where her glass of wine was full in some shots and empty in others.

by Anonymousreply 4209/12/2013

That little Justin Thorne sure looks quite fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 4309/16/2013

Justin has a delightful, musical anus...

by Anonymousreply 4409/16/2013

So Penny threw Teresa under the bus? Good.

by Anonymousreply 4509/16/2013

They're leading up to the part where the second brawl happens, but it's been reported online that the brawl won't air on tv (sadly) for legal reasons, as Penny and her husband are suing the show. I really want to see it. Unfortunately, it's being reported that Penny and her husband's interactions before the brawl will be cut out and they had fucking Kim D read those lines herself to make her appear as the cause behind the drama. If those reports are true, RHONJ is officially the biggest sham ever.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to see the footage of Joe Gorga and Chris Laurita attack Penny's husband, followed by Jacqueline stabbing him with the heel from her shoe. That would be amazing. Stupid lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 4609/16/2013

Tre is the very epeetoam of class

by Anonymousreply 4709/18/2013

LOL!

I was going to post about the spelling of "epeetoam" but then realized that is exactly how Wretched would spell it.

by Anonymousreply 4809/18/2013

She actually did pronounce it that way. I had to rewind several times- unbelievable

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2013

Two episodes left...thank Christ!

Of course then it will be a 3 week long Reunion and a 'lost scenes" episode.

by Anonymousreply 5009/20/2013

Now it' gut check time for Bravo...will we see that brawl on that last episode? I say no, given the lawsuit. I want to see it though. If they really do edit out the fight, that would be pathetic. They can't just pretend it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 5109/20/2013

lmao Melissa was on the 4th hour of The Today Show promoting her new relationship book and Kathie Lee asked her if all 3 kids were Joe's. The tabloids are saying she laughed on set but was furious after the segment was over:

by Anonymousreply 5209/21/2013

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 5309/21/2013

R52, do you think that was shade or Kathie Lee just being stupid?

by Anonymousreply 5409/21/2013

Melissa should have laughed and then fired off, "Of course they're Joe's, I don't cheat... not like Frank does."

by Anonymousreply 5509/21/2013

R54 it could be either but I'm just glad it happened.

by Anonymousreply 5609/21/2013

"Kathy, I'm so glad I have this opportunity to be here with you today. My book was written for people who want to keep their marriage fresh and alive, or for those who've been through rough patches and are trying to keep it together... you know, like you and Frank. That must have been so hard when they found him in that hotel with that whore, wasnt it?"

by Anonymousreply 5709/21/2013

So apparently they are going to show the fight next episode...the previews didn't show who hit whom but I wonder if they'll show everything. If they do, it means the lawsuit filed by Penny and Johnny The Greek is BS and that their contracts allowed for this possible altercation.

I'm just looking forward to seeing Jacqueline go nuts and hit Johnny The Greek with the heel of her shoe. That is crazy. We already know Joe Gorga is an animal but this is the first time Chris and Jacqueline Laurita get physical.

by Anonymousreply 5809/23/2013

Penny would look so much hotter if she would turn that into a side pony

by Anonymousreply 5909/23/2013

They cannot possibly do another season of this same shit, can they? I mean even Miss Cohen has to realize that this show needs something different.

by Anonymousreply 6009/23/2013

Tre is the very epeetoam of class

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 6109/23/2013

the best part of the preview is hearing Teresa tell Penny to pull up her "textes". This woman is so fucking stupid and can't speak properly.

by Anonymousreply 6209/23/2013

Penny and Teresa, both with an IQ of about 50.

by Anonymousreply 6309/23/2013

Never really thought any of the men were hot on this show. But the scene with Chris and Jac talking... He looked really good sitting in that chair - big and masculine. I kind of wanted to suck his cock!

by Anonymousreply 6409/23/2013

[italic]Penny and Teresa, both with an IQ of about 50.

Yeah, combined.

I love Penny's "I love autistic children. I love them to death. I taught autism."

by Anonymousreply 6509/23/2013

[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 6609/23/2013

God!!! It feels like this show has about 300 episodes a season

by Anonymousreply 6709/23/2013

^ Just wait til Atlanta starts.

by Anonymousreply 6809/24/2013

[quote] That little Justin Thorne sure looks quite fuckable.

Justin looks REALLY REALLY and I mean REALLY good for his age.

He was born in 1974. Do you realize that makes him 39 years old? As in, FORTY YEARS old, next year??

He looks like a fucking teenager on camera!!

Hot damn!

by Anonymousreply 6909/24/2013

WTF was the point of this season? When the thing that sticks in a viewer's head is that they all stood by a horse's ass, then there is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 7009/24/2013

R70

Speak for yourself. I for one will remember the "mysterious" black shit that mysteriously covered everyone in the Adriondykes.

by Anonymousreply 7109/24/2013

When Melania comes out as a dyke (jut kidding we know itll be Gabriella) will Theresa publicly love love love muah muah muah her?

by Anonymousreply 7209/24/2013

brawl coming-that's the only part of the finale I want to see. I won't watch the reunion if Penny doesn't make an appearance. I don't need to see the 5 housewives fake kiss and make up...

by Anonymousreply 7309/24/2013

What sticks in my mind this season is how baby Audriana looks like she was fathered by Gimli from "Lord of the Rings".

by Anonymousreply 7409/24/2013

^ LMAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 7509/24/2013

ugh...in the extended preview I saw for the finale, they don't fucking show the brawl. They only show the camera pointing down at the ground while it's happening and then they show the aftermath, except Penny and Johnny The Greek are nowhere to be seen.

I'm pissed we won't get to see Joe Gorga and Chris Laurita team up to pound on Johnny The Greek with Jacqueline hitting him with the heel of her shoe. I don't think I'm going to watch after the first 15 minutes.

Good news! The cast IS going to change for next season. It's been reported that Caroline quit the show since she's getting a spinoff and she doesn't want to be involved in any more drama. Rumors are that she didn't want the allegation of her husband cheating on her to be brought up. It's also rumored that Jacqueline has been fired and Kathy is downgraded to "friend".

That leaves Teresa and Melissa. More rumors include boring Dina is in talks to rejoin the show, and that a pair of affluent, Italian-American twins are on the "short list" to be a part of the cast as well.

Filming begins in either november or december.

by Anonymousreply 7609/28/2013

R76

Also, the word is that Kathy was only brought back as a "friend" because Bravo didn't want to lose out on having Rosie on the show. That was their only hesitation in firing Kathy completely.

I think it's a shame that Jacqueline's getting the boot. I don't necessarily like her, but she's no worse than Theresa and if Theresa goes to the slammer, they have no original Housewife... which would lead to Melissa being the Head of the Housewives for that franchise.

by Anonymousreply 7709/28/2013

Hasn't every Season ended with some sort of brawl at a Posche event or event that Kim D was involved with?

Also, if Dina is brought back on, will she be the first Housewife to make a return as a full-time Housewife?

by Anonymousreply 7809/28/2013

I'm looking forward to WWHL on Sunday night. Andy will have Teresa and Joe on to talk about their legal troubles.

by Anonymousreply 7909/28/2013

Dina has gone out of her way to trash the show, including to Oprah (!). I'd be very surprised to see her back on the cast.

by Anonymousreply 8009/28/2013

[quote]I'd be very surprised to see her back on the cast.

Well . . .

by Anonymousreply 8109/29/2013

R79 I'm not. They won't want/be able to discuss much of the details surrounding the case. I have a feeling this will more likely be a ploy to garner sympathy from the viewers. "How did this happen to us? Are THEY trying to take us down because we're on tv? We didn't knowingly do anything wrong" blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 8209/29/2013

Miss Cohen giving those two criminal dolts airtime to sit there and say, "we don't know how this happened, we don't deserve this" and spew their bullshit is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8309/29/2013

I agree. I think if Andy keeps hanging with criminals...pretty soon the IRS might start investigating his books.

by Anonymousreply 8409/29/2013

If Caroline doesn't get an Emmy nom for her umpteenth breakdown on tonite's episode then, well, I don't know what to say.

ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU HAPPY WHAT YOU DID TO THAT FAMILY?' WHERE'S MY FAMILY I WANT MY FAMILY OUTTA HERE

Caroline, your family isn't interesting enough to warrant a spin-off. Stick with what you know, hon.

by Anonymousreply 8509/29/2013

Did Joe giudice get his license back? He's driving a lot in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 8609/29/2013

Watching them on WWHL. Man, what a pair of delusional dopes.

And, he's lived in this country since the age of 1 and never applied for citizenship? He has a freakin GREEN CARD!??????

by Anonymousreply 8709/29/2013

Comparing fixing that disgusting, good for nothing broken family to recovery from Hurricane Sandy was a major insult.

Sandy should sue.

by Anonymousreply 8809/29/2013

Wow. They know nothing! Ha. Blaming everyone else. They have people -- accountants, lawyers, etc. Really bad advice to do this interview.

Too bad we have to wait until at least Feb. for trial.

by Anonymousreply 8909/29/2013

R89 I agree. Very bad idea. But, they think if they go about their business as usual they'll seem less guilty. If they disappear everyone will assume they're guilty.

Teresa looked annoyed every time Joe opened his mouth. And, uh Joe, now is not the time to piss off your brother in law. He may have to care for your tragic kids when you're back in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 9009/29/2013

Two fucking liars who do not accept responsibility for anything. Wow. They both deserve jail!

by Anonymousreply 9109/29/2013

Pathetic editing of the brawl that they hyped up for months.

Just as assumed, Teresa and Joe are looking for sympathy. I wonder if Andy agreed to pay them extra for this "special" interview?

Unfortunately, they have a lawyer who is very skillful at delaying trials...his strategy is to keep pushing cases back so eventually the court drops it. With federal charges I'm not sure that will work though lol You can't just let 39 counts of financial fraud slide, even after many delays.

by Anonymousreply 9209/29/2013

PROSTITUTION WHORES!

by Anonymousreply 9309/29/2013

Teresa is such a fucking liar. Her favorite way of lying is to say, "I didn't understand!"

She's stupid but she isn't THAT stupid.

by Anonymousreply 9409/29/2013

[italic]Pathetic editing of the brawl that they hyped up for months.

To top it off, the charges against the cast members by Penny and her fat husband were dropped the other day:

by Anonymousreply 9509/29/2013

[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 9609/29/2013

She's also very fond of going into that peculiar, squeaky voice and repeating the accusation as a question, as in "wow! Oh my Gawd! I'm the source of that information?"

by Anonymousreply 9709/29/2013

ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU HAPPY WHAT YOU DID TO THAT FAMBILY?' WHERE'S MY FAMBILY I WANT MY FAMBILY OUTTA HERE!

by Anonymousreply 9809/29/2013

You people on this thread so should really pick up a book sometime. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 9909/29/2013

R999 you so should die in a library fire. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 10009/29/2013

The trial is scheduled to begin in Feb. Watch Teresa announce a pregnancy in mid Jan.

by Anonymousreply 10109/29/2013

Why isn't the "pick up a book" poster in the breaking bad threads??

by Anonymousreply 10209/29/2013

There was a commercial on during the night about insurance fraud and how serious NJ is about prosecuting these people. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 10309/30/2013

They are not charged with insurance fraud. Basically Teresa applied for loans submitting false w-2's saying she was an admin assistant for Joe's company making 60K a year. Then they defaulted on the loans by claiming bankruptcy and hid thier assets from the court. In addition Joe did not file tax returns for 4 years while making close to a million dollars a year. If you read the charges you realize they are fucked. There is no way they are not doing time.

by Anonymousreply 10409/30/2013

Melanoma loves her muffin top!

by Anonymousreply 10509/30/2013

They are SO fucked. I can't imagine any scenario where they don't do jail time. And they MUST have been lying when they claimed that they don't think about going to jail. If I were facing 39 counts of fraud that's ALL I would think about. Either they were lying or delusional.

by Anonymousreply 10609/30/2013

Gabriella sure loves her athletic jerseys. Well... just sayin'. The other girls are all frou frou, while Gabriel (I mean Gabriella) sports her athletic attire in practically every scene.

I guess we know which one in the family is going to be... well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 10709/30/2013

If the forehead fits, you must acquit!

by Anonymousreply 10809/30/2013

r107, she takes after tio Joe.

by Anonymousreply 10909/30/2013

That interview was priceless. They appeared more delusional and more ridiculous after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 11009/30/2013

Boring ass finale, worst ever given the hype. Andy is a jerk for calling this season "the best ever". No bitch, it is the worst.

The most entertaining thing is Kim D GOING IN on Caroline on twitter https://twitter.com/kimdposche

She is saying that Caroline is a big liar, her family is "disjointed" and that Albert cheats on her with someone named Jill. I just wonder if producers are paying/told her to do this or she decided to do so on her own lol I can understand why Caroline is quitting now...y'all know they would make season 6 all about the Albert cheating rumors like they're doing with Kyle/Mauricio on the upcoming Beverly Hills season.

by Anonymousreply 11109/30/2013

Haters are gonna hate, Andy! I just love, love love!

by Anonymousreply 11209/30/2013

r111, I don't know if it was linked here or not, but supposedly a huge portion of this season was cut. It all had to do with the Albert affair coming out. So Caroline knew exactly what was going on. Sounds like Kim D was just referencing what already happened.

by Anonymousreply 11309/30/2013

I know a lawyer in NJ who is friends with some of the people on the case. Joe is FOR SURE going to jail. Teresa will most likely be saved from jail time because of the kids unless she was heavily involved in the fraud in which case she's fucked too.

by Anonymousreply 11409/30/2013

No way in hell should the ape avoid jail time. Sorry for the kids, but really. Her innocent act is transparent. This bitch knowingly committed these crimes.

by Anonymousreply 11509/30/2013

R107 and R108 = why I still come to the DL after all these years

by Anonymousreply 11609/30/2013

Under what circumstances are people given house arrest? Because that would be funny to watch. Teresa stuck at home

by Anonymousreply 11709/30/2013

Melanoma needs her own show.

That girl is a bigger star than Gia ever was.

by Anonymousreply 11809/30/2013

Kim D defines HAG Teresa and Joe colectively could not find the USA on a map of the world

by Anonymousreply 11909/30/2013

Teresa could be the innocent in all this - if you listened Joe said the investigation had been going on for years and Teresa seemed surprised by that response. I have a feeling Joe did all these applications for loans and created and submitted the w-2's under Teresa's name. I think she just never asked where the money came from.

by Anonymousreply 12009/30/2013

I have always assumed Caroline's husband cheated but now I actually wonder if he has a boyfriend, instead of a girlfriend.

Actually, I have assumed that all the guys cheat and most of the wives.

by Anonymousreply 12109/30/2013

Al's cheating has been gossiped about since before the show first aired.

by Anonymousreply 12209/30/2013

Tre will probably try to get pregnant hoping that it keeps her out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 12309/30/2013

If I remember correctly Tre claimed a few months ago that she was going cop a plea to save herself. Unfortunately, she forgot to run her plan by the Feds, who promptly rejected any plea deal and continued to press charges against her. The government must have a really strong case against her. And the idea that she might be spared because she is a "mom"? Laughable.

by Anonymousreply 12409/30/2013

Has Granny G. tweeted anything recently? I love that crazy old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12509/30/2013

r121, why would you think Albert is gay? Isn't the brother supposedly gay and used Dina as a beard?

by Anonymousreply 12609/30/2013

Where are the Hoboken gays who have fucked Albie?

by Anonymousreply 12710/03/2013

In Jersey, R127. Was that a trick question?

by Anonymousreply 12810/03/2013

the finale scored the lowest ratings in its 5 seasons. A clear message to the producers and Bravo that the same cast and story line are tired. The reunion preview looks awful too.

by Anonymousreply 12910/03/2013

I can't imagine anyone anticipating this reunion. More of the same crapfest. Teresa denies, Melissa lies, Jacqueline cries, lather rinse repeat.

by Anonymousreply 13010/03/2013

r125 get your square tits fixed!

by Anonymousreply 13110/03/2013

I have a feeling they are all being looked at by the feds, so they will have to make nice with each other.

by Anonymousreply 13210/03/2013

Poor Albie will need comforting when his parents finally divorce.

by Anonymousreply 13310/03/2013

The show has grown stale. It's the same old same old. They're in a good place, then a bad place, good, bad rinse and repeat. However, I did enjoy the interview.

by Anonymousreply 13410/03/2013

Perhaps Greg and Joe G can engage in extra marital relations...

by Anonymousreply 13510/04/2013

Melissa and hot Joe Gorga were on Wendy today...will watch later.

by Anonymousreply 13610/04/2013

I would let Joe G dress up like Mussolini and invade me...

by Anonymousreply 13710/04/2013

What gloryholes do the two Joes use when they come into the city? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 13810/04/2013

That Melonomia kid needs her own show

by Anonymousreply 13910/05/2013

Remember Gia's birthday song to Milania? I think Melissa Gorga should record it. All proceeds will go towards Tre & Joe's legal fees.

"First you were one. Then you were two. Then you were three. Now you are four. Milania, Milania."

by Anonymousreply 14010/05/2013

Joe G just screams prissy bottom. There's no way he's invading anyone

by Anonymousreply 14110/05/2013

Really bad season. I stopped watching half way through but did tune in for the season finale in case something interesting happened. It didn't. All of these women are horrible. They all started out way above trashy Danielle and now each and every one of them has sunk way below her level.

I feel sorry for all of their kids (except the Manzo spawn because they're just as bad as their mother). Are they tortured by other kids over the stuff their parents do on tv? Gia looks like she's already caught on and she'll be out of that house when she turns 18. She seems way too smart for the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 14210/05/2013

Is Miss Cohen really going to pick up a spinoff with those god awful, self-righteous Manzos? I didn't think fan even liked Caroline anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14310/05/2013

[quote]Joe G just screams prissy bottom.

More like bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 14410/05/2013

The world can't get enough of the wise & witty Caroline and her brood of charming, accomplished children!!

by Anonymousreply 14510/06/2013

I can't imagine a less appetizing premise than a show featuring that self important judgmental ass and her ugly spawn.

by Anonymousreply 14610/06/2013

I turned the reunion off after 5 minutes. I'm done with this show. They're all trash. Granted, it's always fun watching trash attack other trash and talk about bein' 'klassy' but enough already.

by Anonymousreply 14710/06/2013

I watch just to study Teresa's face, it is fascinating. When ever she is asked about some shit she did her face takes on this "shit what do I say" look as her eyes dart back and fourth.

by Anonymousreply 14810/06/2013

She is a real mess. She doesn't have the brain power to pull off her schemes. She just brazens her way out of things, and never fully owns anything she does. Just a stupid woman.

by Anonymousreply 14910/06/2013

The show should just focus on Joe giudice, Rosie and Joe gorga. They are hilarious together. The manzos and Jacqueline...ugh, they need to go.

by Anonymousreply 15010/07/2013

Joe Gorga: "I'm the victim here!"

by Anonymousreply 15110/07/2013

So tired and done. They need a major revamp and a new focus for another season.

by Anonymousreply 15210/07/2013

They are all fame whores. The show is fake scripted bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15310/07/2013

I can't watch this season....too boring and fake. The Manzo boys and black water is so lame. And now they have a restaurant? Did that even happen. Really?

by Anonymousreply 15410/07/2013

During the reunion, Andy asked Gorga about his hair paint. Gorga blamed it on "the gays."

by Anonymousreply 15510/07/2013

Prostitution whores, the whole lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 15610/07/2013

The place where they filmed the reunion looks like the kind of place Soprano character Johnny Sack would've had his daughter's wedding reception:

by Anonymousreply 15710/07/2013

Did Gorga and Guidice fuck at the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 15810/07/2013

A spinoff of those Manzo twats? Are Shady Boots and Bravo really that desperate?

by Anonymousreply 15910/07/2013

Bravo is pretty desperate for another franchise hit. New cities in RH seem to fail or are full of people dying to be on reality tv. They have tried other cities as far as casting but all they got were wanna bes - people they would really want are refusing. I mean Bravo has a show of people watching tv. That is a show.

Even long time favorites like Rachel Zoe and Brad are not doing well. They had a hit with married to medicine but the cast was so toxic to each other they have not agreed to film a second season. The other franchise, Top Chef, is going strong but that is expensive to produce so it has turned into an hour of product placement.

by Anonymousreply 16010/07/2013

ManzHos will not bring them ratings. Look at their "star" Nene - her solo show is a big disappointment. I think even Trampra's fake wedding did better.

by Anonymousreply 16110/07/2013

How were the ratings for this season? It was so, so boring. It never should've happened.

They really should bring Danielle back if they're gonna do another year, but after Danielle's bridge-burning interview with Andy Cohen, it doesn't look likely.

by Anonymousreply 16210/07/2013

r162, not bad but not as great as some seasons. Miss Cohen is doing a makeover, so they had to be concerned. Don Clownoline and plastic surgey addict Jacqueline are out. Cannoli queen is demoted (she would be gone completely if not for Andy's obsession with Rosie).

by Anonymousreply 16310/07/2013

A book, R99? Like "Skinny Italian" by Theresa Guidice? "Love Italian Style" by Melissa Gorga? Or "The Naked Truth" by Danielle Staub?

Yeah, the publishing industry is not exactly unimpeachable in 2013, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 16410/07/2013

Ugh, that sucks R163. Rosie isn't nearly as endearing as Bravo Andy thinks she is. And that means we have another year with human Dramamine Kathy and her repugnant husband.

by Anonymousreply 16510/07/2013

Rich Wakile is so vile, both acting and looking.

And WTF is with him and those polo shirts with the upturned collar??

by Anonymousreply 16610/07/2013

Teresa and Joe talking about the gay couple they are friends with.

Joe: I hang out with the guy.

Teresa: And I hang out with the girl.

Joe: There's always a man and a woman in a couple.

Andy: Looks sick.

by Anonymousreply 16710/07/2013

Rosie didn't like that, R167.

by Anonymousreply 16810/07/2013

They just keep digging their hole deeper

by Anonymousreply 16910/07/2013

This season just dragged on and on. It was the same bullshit storyline of let's all go to therapy then go back to stirring shit up on Twitter. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Fucking Twitter is for twelve year old girls.

by Anonymousreply 17010/07/2013

Seriously, these are very ignorant people and let's face it, they have the same average or below average IQ as most Americans.

by Anonymousreply 17110/07/2013

How is Dina going to help this show?

I would guess Joe and Teresa will be in prison by this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 17210/07/2013

Joe Guidice deserves a massive beatdown. He's such an ignorant, entitled dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 17310/07/2013

So Jac sat there the whole time, with a smile on her face (happy drugs). Caroline was frowning in disbelief most of the time and Kathy had next to nothing to say. Teresa looked like she wanted to hit someone, when the therapist came on the couch and told her she needed to accept some responsibility. I have to say, she controlled herself pretty well. I think they all still hate each other.

How can you have a show when they don't even speak to each other? I think most of their plans go up in smoke, except for Teresa's cook books. Maybe she can write one in jail?

by Anonymousreply 17410/07/2013

Joe Giudice will not enjoy prison. He is much too small and will never be able to assert himself there.

by Anonymousreply 17510/07/2013

Joe Guidice really does need a beatdown. Someone needs to straighten him out. I'm hoping a judge will do it.

by Anonymousreply 17610/07/2013

I really hope he doesn't get deported and, therefore, the easy way out. He deserves to spend a long time in an American prison.

by Anonymousreply 17710/07/2013

Looking forward to Part 2, in which it looks like Don Caroline will address the "mystery death" of her father in law 400 pound Tiny Manzo. she has characterized him as a "family man" with no ties to the mob. Guess she is trying to settle things before the spin off show starts.

from the link below

Resuming his duties, Russell accompanied Cetrulo to break down a casino that top soldier Joe Zarra was improperly running in Luchese territory in the heart of Paterson. They were gathering the liquor bottles when a black Lincoln pulled out front, and Albert “Tiny” Manzo, “the biggest enforcer in Jersey,” stepped out. Manzo, the father-in-law of one of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” Caroline Manzo, weighed 400 pounds.

Meanwhile, another mobster strode toward the bar with a Browning automatic rifle in hand. Inside the casino, the guys hit the floor while the machine gun repeatedly strafed the building.

The fallout led to a meeting between the two families attended by Gigante’s right hand man, Bobby Manna. Fat Tiny Manzo made the mistake of constantly needling Zarra, humiliating him.

About six months later, Manzo was found dead, stuffed into the trunk of his car. His already large body had expanded with gas and it took the medical examiner two days to extract it.

Russell speculates that Zarra had just waited awhile for the heat to die down before clipping him as payback.

by Anonymousreply 17810/07/2013

I assume they no longer have their passports?

by Anonymousreply 17910/07/2013

Midget Guidice is just an angry troll who blames the show for "outing" him as a criminal and bringing attention to his legal troubles. You can tell he loathes anything to do with the Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 18010/07/2013

THey are hurry up shooting the next season of RHONJ to get Teresa and Joe if they go off to the clink. Dina will come back if they cut Jac and Chris out of the show. They will add in Penny and Kim D - dump Caroline, Jac and drop Kathy to friend of housewife status.

by Anonymousreply 18110/07/2013

Jac seems to have the mistaken belief that viewers are emotionally invested in her friendship with Teresa. As if we were dying for Lucy and Ethel to become friends again. There's nothing funny or interesting about their friendship. Jac is only (somewhat) interesting when she's fighting with Teresa. The woman barely speaks, she just giggles.

by Anonymousreply 18210/07/2013

Jacqueline is also hard to look at. She is oddly fat and has weird features and bad hair. I at least like Tre's wardrobe. Why is Andy bringing up the death of the Manzo father in law as if anyone gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 18310/07/2013

They have been harping on the same shit for 3 seasons. Is fame that big of a drug that these people can't watch themselves and recognize how completely asinine they all appear?

These shows used to be fun and entertaining trash. Now they are all just uncomfortable and downright nasty.

by Anonymousreply 18410/08/2013

The most unintentionally hilarious parts of this boring reunion were involving Teresa and her clear lack of knowledge concerning the English language. And of course the comment that Gorga only used Toppik to cover gray hair, even though he wore hats in almost every scene.

by Anonymousreply 18510/08/2013

Gorga could actually pull off the shaved head look really well. I'm surprised he hasn't done it already.

by Anonymousreply 18610/08/2013

Yes! Joe G. is fucking gorgeous with that shaved head. I'd suck every teaspoon of poison out of his cock until he's passed out on the floor.

Love that man. Woof!

by Anonymousreply 18710/08/2013

They are already bringing back Atlanta? Wasn't that JUST on like a few months ago? Miss Cohen is clearly desperate, trotting out the NJ and Atlanta hos as much as possible to rehash the same garbage.

by Anonymousreply 18810/08/2013

To me he seems like he'd have funky spunk.

Joe Guidice I'd love to fuck, but the thought of him having been with Theresa is a huge turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 18910/08/2013

Did anyone notice Joe was driving in the last episode; usually Teresa is driving or they have a driver. Did Joe get his license back?

by Anonymousreply 19010/08/2013

It's clear that the Joes fucked around back in the day. There's so much sexual tension between them it's ridiculous. If it weren't for their bickering wives, they'd be sticking it to each every chance they'd get.

by Anonymousreply 19110/08/2013

Joe Gor has a nicer anus than Joe Giu

by Anonymousreply 19210/09/2013

r191, I have been saying that since the Gorgas appeared on the show. Those two got it on big time. I would bet money on it.

by Anonymousreply 19310/09/2013

Eew at someone finding Joe Giudice hot. He's repulsive.

Gorga yes.

by Anonymousreply 19410/10/2013

john the greek suing the Lauritas and Joe Gorga

by Anonymousreply 19510/10/2013

When are the Gudices going to court?

by Anonymousreply 19610/11/2013

Why did that asswipe Johnny The Greek wait until October (series finale) to file his lawsuit? The incident happened over six months ago. Was he hoping to make the cut for another season of Jersey Housewives, and when that didn't play out, go ahead and sue everyone?

by Anonymousreply 19710/11/2013

The production company was so stupid this year. Now they're releasing part of a previously unseen scene, featuring a fun fight between Kim D and Jennifer Dalton. I wish they would put all of it up. Why the fuck didn't they include this in the season? It would have been so much more interesting than the tedious shit between Teresa/Joe/Joe/Melissa.

Bringing up someone's kids is always bold lol Notice how almost everyone except for Caroline and Jacqueline are laughing:

by Anonymousreply 19810/12/2013

r198, these hos are so thirsty to get on this show. Yikes.

And Rich Wakile is so freaking greasy and slimy.

by Anonymousreply 19910/12/2013

Dina is now rumored to be coming back as she confirmed today she was in talks with Bravo. How boring. All she'll do is present herself as having it all and being Teresa's little sidekick. YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 20010/12/2013

[quote]Dina is now rumored to be coming back as she confirmed today she was in talks with Bravo.

Danielle was "in talks" a year ago. It never panned out.

by Anonymousreply 20110/12/2013

Why does Bravo continue to provide a forum for these criminals?

by Anonymousreply 20210/13/2013

I hope Part 2 of the Reunion is more exciting than last week.

After tonight, we have 2 more weeks of "lost" footage.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 20310/13/2013

The only scene from the lost footage I want to see is the entire fight between trash queens Kim D and Jennifer Dalton. The rest of it I don't give a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 20410/13/2013

Lost footage = Lauren trying to get her business going, Albie & Crittafur trying to get their business going, Kathy trying to get her business going, etc...

by Anonymousreply 20510/13/2013

Are you serious? There's a part II of the reunion? I thought part 1 was so boring I didn't see any need for part II.

by Anonymousreply 20610/13/2013

Bring back New York already!

I miss Aviva's grandstanding.

How soon til we see the Mario nudes from his mistress?

by Anonymousreply 20710/13/2013

Whatever happened between Dina and Caroline that they stopped speaking?

by Anonymousreply 20810/13/2013

Caroline thinks (as my mother would say) her shit doesn't stink.

Whenever someone confronts her she's quick to point out that it's 'stupid' and 'i'm not even going to ansah dat.'

Can you imagine how dull her spinoff is going to be?

by Anonymousreply 20910/13/2013

Dina is at fault. After she left the show (because Danielle embarrassed her by calling out the fact that she lied and forged her ex husband's signature to allow their daughter to film), Dina had a brief solo show as an event planner. When Caroline and Dina's gay brother got married, Dina was pissed that he went on RHONJ and not her own show.

by Anonymousreply 21010/13/2013

I thought Caroline's family was as thick as thieves.

by Anonymousreply 21110/13/2013

So now the reunion got serious and it's interesting hearing everyone give their opinions on Joe and Teresa's case.

Teresa is squirming and I love it. I don't feel bad for her at all.

However, I do feel bad for Joe. He knows he's fucked. He got caught and he's fucked. Period.

Tre looks annoyed.

Oh, and for those who care, he did get his driver's license back.

by Anonymousreply 21210/13/2013

Sooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

by Anonymousreply 21310/13/2013

Did Caroline start yelling at them?

by Anonymousreply 21410/13/2013

Will Bravo cameras capture the reactions of Gia and her sisters when they learn that Mommy and Daddy have to go away for a while??

by Anonymousreply 21510/13/2013

How many times can that ape say she doesn't know how or why this is happening to them? As if these charges just magically sprung up. She just needs to be slapped repeatedly until something resembling sense comes out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 21610/13/2013

R215 What do the 'Mob Wives' say when a loved one goes to jail? They tell the kids they 'went to the country' or sumpin.

by Anonymousreply 21710/13/2013

I can't stand Caroline's misogynists sons. I don't think it's funny when they say fat girls give bJs. The brothers were talking about fat girls giving blow jobs with their mother right there? I think her sons are sleazebags. Then they asked the sister if she was like that because she was fat? What kind of brothers are they? Then Caroline and her husband always stick up for their sons even when they put down their daughter. Andy brought it up at the reunion and Caroline laughed it off and said she heard them say that many times before when they going to school. I just don't get a mother who thinks that kind of behavior is acceptable.

Its just, I was raised to respect others and my parents wouldn't tolerate it if one of us put down the other. Also, we were raised to respect females. My parents, even though they loved us greatly, never thought we were flawless and completely perfect. They pointed out our issues and they also pointed out the positive things we did as well.

So sorry for being preachy and I'm NOT A FRAU! I just think it is hypocritical of Caroline who gives her sons a pass for being disrespectful and yet she is right there to point her finger at others bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 21810/14/2013

r218, as if those ever got BJs from any girl. They are both hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 21910/14/2013

I just don't know how my signature got on forged documents.

I just don't know why I didn't pay taxes.

I just don't how I defrauded the government.

I just don't know how or why.

by Anonymousreply 22010/14/2013

Tre is the epeetoam of classic victim of circumstance

by Anonymousreply 22110/14/2013

You ARE a frau, r218. And nobody cares how you were raised.

by Anonymousreply 22210/14/2013

Why hasn't Teresa blamed her legal troubles on Melissa yet? What's she waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 22310/14/2013

Joe and Teresa act like the federal government charges people with 39 counts of fraud at complete random. They have NO idea why this is happening to them!

by Anonymousreply 22410/14/2013

They will, R205... but it will undoubtedly be presented as an incredible [italic]coinkydink[/italic] that cameramen, lighting crew, make up artists and stylists just happened to be around at such a [italic]tragic reality TV moment[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 22510/14/2013

^ Should have referenced R215

by Anonymousreply 22610/14/2013

I referentialed that government likes to have an audacity of famous people so that they can bring them down on the pedestal pole. People on twitter gesture that its karma but I don't believe in that. I just think sometimes people get what they deserve. Which is why I still don't know why this charge occured to us. We are good people if you watch the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 22710/14/2013

It's hilarious how fucking fat Christopher Manzo got, while sister Lauren with the help of surgery slimmed down. I hope the new cast members are good looking. Joe Gorga is the only hot husband, Melissa is tolerable and their kids are cute. Kathy's kids are good looking but everyone else is fug.

by Anonymousreply 22810/14/2013

Albie is getting larger too.

by Anonymousreply 22910/14/2013

Breaking news people, Caroline quit the show after the reunion. I wonder when Andy asked about her father in law that pissed her off?

by Anonymousreply 23010/14/2013

She didn't quit, she's getting a spin off.

I get the feeling with Caroline that her marriage isn't long for this world. Her husband looks like he hates her. She admits Albert has probably cheated and she got quite defensive about that and the father in law being murdered.

by Anonymousreply 23110/14/2013

At least Teresa and Joe finally admitted that they had a problem and they were worried. Before they were acting like it was nothing more important than a mosquito bite.

When do they go to court? They said they had a court date but didn't know when it was... probably because they won't show up and their attorney will ask for a continuance.

by Anonymousreply 23210/14/2013

Well, clearly the Manzos won't be on TV much longer because they spinoff isn't going to work.

by Anonymousreply 23310/14/2013

Put Bravo on NOW if you want to see the full scene of Kim D vs. Jennifer Dalton!

by Anonymousreply 23410/14/2013

Producers are so dumb-they should make Kim D and Jennifer Dalton official housewives. Both of them have shady and questionable pasts along with big mouths. They also hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 23510/14/2013

[quote]It's hilarious how fucking fat Christopher Manzo got

Maybe fat guys give blow jobs, too.

by Anonymousreply 23610/14/2013

I love how the "lost footage" consists of 30 minutes of the kids doing their homework.

Andy needs a new job.

by Anonymousreply 23710/15/2013

r232, yes let's give them credit for being forced to admit that something is "wrong", and in the same breath, saying they don't know how or why this happened. Those two spew so much bullshit that they can't differentiate between fiction and reality.

by Anonymousreply 23810/15/2013

Kim D looks like a reptilian witch, man.

by Anonymousreply 23910/15/2013

And that chick she's fighting with looks like a damn baboon

by Anonymousreply 24010/15/2013

OK folks it has now been announced that Bravo is shaking up the cast as follows: Caroline and Jacqueline are gone and Kathy is demoted to "friend".

Teresa and Melissa are coming back. Dina is coming back.

3 new women:

twin sisters Nicole and Teresa Napolitano

Giudice's friend Amber Corbino-Marchese.

Apparently producers don't see a problem with 2 women named Teresa on the same show because Napolitano pronounces her name the official Italian way Tah-Ray-sa which is different from how Americans say it. I have a feeling the 2 Teresa's won't get along.

Amber's husband was involved in a whistle-blowing scandal. Why the fuck she and her husband would want to go on a reality show is beyond me.

link for more reading and pics of the twins:

by Anonymousreply 24110/16/2013

Well, you can kiss that show good bye. Andy is a complete with a dumass! I can't stand him and I think he is an idiot. I'm I don't like Caroline son's but I like Caroline speaking her mind and she is great.

I watched a couple of watch what happens Live shows when Jacqueline has been on lately. I noticed she was acting like she was standoffish and in sort of a bad mood. I'm wondering if it's because she got fired from the show?

Man! those twins are major bimbos in that picture at R241 link. They make Teresa and Melissa seem like Jackie Kennedy and Babe Paley.

I can't stand Dina! She is such a snobby bitch. She did an interview and she acted like the interview was interviewing a royal figure. She is so full of herself.She had that show about how to throw parties,and She thought she was going to make it big on her own. She said what an awful bunch of women on that show,and she was saying how low class the RHONJ was and she would never go back there again. NOW,the hypocrite's show is canceled and she is comping back to RHONJ.

by Anonymousreply 24210/16/2013

R242 also Dina is trifling because she only agreed to come back if Caroline and Jacqueline were no longer on the show.

by Anonymousreply 24310/19/2013

Wendy Williams: "Teresa Giudice deserves a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame"

by Anonymousreply 24410/19/2013

I think Dina may need the money. Her landscapers usually plant very seasonally specific plantings (mixture of shrubs, annuals, perennials)and then pull everything up and put in all new stuff several times a year. I went by her house the other day and the seasonal plantings looked faded and floppy and not updated as they usually are. A pot of mums was on its side near the mailbox!

by Anonymousreply 24510/22/2013

Does Dina's ex still live with his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 24610/22/2013

I think Joe Giudice's trial for fake driver's license begins on Monday, October, 28th. Can't wait!!!

by Anonymousreply 24710/26/2013

to 242:

"Well, you can kiss that show good bye. Andy is a complete with a dumass! I can't stand him and I think he is an idiot."

You seem to think Andy is involved in the casting of these shows, He's the VP of Broadcasting, not casting for god sake. He has stated time and time again, he sees the shows when we see them. Hate him if you want but you're the dumbass here.

by Anonymousreply 24810/26/2013

sorry meant VP of Programming, not Broadcasting

by Anonymousreply 24910/26/2013

[quote] I think Joe Giudice's trial for fake driver's license begins on Monday, October, 28th.

Presumably it won't be broadcast live, but I do hope that Bravo manages to get some cameras in there are part of the series -- it would be such a treat, even after the fact. Perhaps they could get the court to postpone the verdict for the season 6 finale.

by Anonymousreply 25010/29/2013

R248 you're totally wrong. He is involved in casting. He sees all the episodes before they air too. Just the other day he posted a video with his assistant who helps him view the audition tapes and along with other people they collectively decide who stays, who goes, and who the new housewives/friends are.

Andy is acting himself on WWHL and during reunions when he asks questions that he already knows the answers to.

by Anonymousreply 25110/29/2013

Dina Manzo confirms return to "Real Housewives of New Jersey"

by Anonymousreply 25210/29/2013

annnnd criminal Joe Giudice's fake license trial was postponed yet again (remember the trial for the fraud charges he faces with Teresa have also been postponed). Apparently the lawyer they have specializes in being able to get cases postponed.

Will they ever have to answer for their crimes? This annoyingly gives them more and more time to keep making money.

Apparently season 6 will focus part of the storyline on their legal woes.

by Anonymousreply 25311/17/2013

of course andy has final ok on casting. Let's not be naive.

by Anonymousreply 25411/17/2013

Congrats to Lauren and Vito.

by Anonymousreply 25511/17/2013

Joe Giudice's trial for fake driver's license begins on Tuesday, November 19th. Can't wait!!!

by Anonymousreply 25611/17/2013

R256 do you not know how to read a few posts above yours? The trial was just postponed. It won't be this week.

by Anonymousreply 25711/17/2013

But R257, I don't think I'll be able to schedule ANOTHER day off.

by Anonymousreply 25811/18/2013

I wish I was on TV so I could do whatever the fuck I want.

"Now the “Housewives” cast member can add another entry to his already formidable list of road credits. Court records show Giudice was issued a summons for careless driving on Nov. 5 in Montville, where he and his wife Teresa and their children live.

Montville Police did not respond to phone inquiries for details on the traffic stop, and a police report was not immediately available. Clifton attorney Miles Feinstein, representing Giudice in his state fraudulent driver’s license case, could not be reached for comment. Passaic County Chief Assistant Prosecutor Jay McCann said he was unaware of the latest citation, and that he had no comment about it.

Giudice is scheduled to appear in Montville Municipal Court on Dec. 2 on the careless driving summons, which could result in two points on his license and a fine of up to $200.

Giudice’s driver’s license has been suspended 47 times since 1987, according to ABC News, citing state records."

by Anonymousreply 25911/18/2013

And they're both being arraigned on November 20 for STILL MORE fraud charges. I wish I could lock them in a bathroom with the Bronx Zoo Cobra.

by Anonymousreply 26011/18/2013

Holy SHIT! They will BOTH end up in THE CLINK! Theresa will probably serve a year or two, and her husband will probably be put away for a decade for this and the drivers license thing. Those poor children. Melasma will probably take to the streets and and little Goonigoogoo will probably slit her wrists.

Who will PROTECT the CHILDREN!?

by Anonymousreply 26111/18/2013

hahahaha 2 more charges regarding loan fraud in 2005...Tre-ape filed that she was a realtor making $15,000 each month when in reality she wasn't working at all, in order to get a $361,000 loan.

No fucking way does this criminal couple get away now. I want to see their asses wearing orange.

by Anonymousreply 26211/18/2013

lmao Giudice stans are psycho and lack basic comprehension. For an example, take a look at the following thread on the site allabouttrh.com

Giudice not only attracts loyal stans, but dumb fucking idiot stans as well. 1 of them goes off on a "Teresa hater" and shows the reasoning of a complete crazy person before playing the victim.

Feel free to troll them in this thread or other future ones:

by Anonymousreply 26311/24/2013

Someone want to make a new thread? Season 6 trailer is out. Teresa and Melissa are the only returning cast members from last season. Boring Dina has been brought back. 3 new women-twins Teresa & Nicole, and Melissa's "friend" Amber round the cast at 6 members. Kathy either appears in a "recurring" role or simply in cameos. It doesn't look super exciting IMO. The trailer is at the end of the article:

by Anonymousreply 26405/15/2014

^ Kathy is a Friend of the Housewives this season.

by Anonymousreply 26505/15/2014

What happened to Jac?

by Anonymousreply 26605/15/2014

^ Fired but appearing on the Manzo spinoff show.

by Anonymousreply 26705/15/2014

Thread for Season 6

by Anonymousreply 26805/15/2014

the thread for season 6 has been deleted! Anyone know why?

can someone make a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 26908/14/2014

that is weird. I wonder if the deletion was by accident?

by Anonymousreply 27008/14/2014

Which one of you bitches broke the Season 6 thread?

by Anonymousreply 27108/14/2014

new season 6 thread

by Anonymousreply 27208/14/2014

Thanks R272

by Anonymousreply 27308/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.