Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why Are Straight Men So Turned On By Doing Anal With With A Woman

by the mere mention of gay sex disgusts them?

by Anonymousreply 2408/19/2013

Let's do it now!

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

It's pretend, Mary, like playing dress-up. Or they wanna' say, "Fuckin' 'mos, what do they see in this???"

by Anonymousreply 208/19/2013

Could it be that lil' something extra you've got between your legs?

by Anonymousreply 408/19/2013

A tight fit. A mild form of Dom/Submissive role play. Not that deep:)

by Anonymousreply 508/19/2013

[quote]Could it be that lil' something extra you've got between your legs?

They're not considering the dick. They're considering a cock up a guy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 608/19/2013

Try a slight reframing of the question and it makes sense to me:

"Why are GAY men so turned on by anal sex with another MAN, yet the idea of sex with a WOMAN disgusts them?"

Most people don't much care about the sex others are having -- until they have to picture themselves as a participant in it.

by Anonymousreply 708/19/2013

Both men and women have asses.

You might as well ask why so many men who are so into eating and or fucking and or touching male asses are so disgusted by straight sex.

This is a perfect example of the many alarming questions about sex one finds on DL, perhaps just from a handful of people, posted by those who seem to exhibit absolutely no understanding of the anatomy, psychology or sex.

by Anonymousreply 908/19/2013

Because it's "taboo". Most straight women don't like and won't do it so a guy feels he has power over her if she submits to him and does it.

It's all about their egos and how they see themselves as "real men".

Sex with a straight guy is RARELY about getting off - it's usually more about how HE feels about HIMSELF.

That's why I figure most straight-identifiying guys are so repulsed at the thought of fucking another guy. It has nothing to do with the gay guy but everything to do with how the straight guy sees and feels about HIMSELF.

If that made any sense.

by Anonymousreply 1008/19/2013

It's all about the "Ego".

by Anonymousreply 1108/19/2013

It's not that they're actually disgusted OP. They're merely saying what's expected of a macho man. In reality, any hot hole will be okay for them.

by Anonymousreply 1208/19/2013

[quote]It's not that they're actually disgusted OP. They're merely saying what's expected of a macho man. In reality, any hot hole will be okay for them.

Nonsense, R12.

In the abstract, I'm well and good with straight sex; but the thought of my actually engaging in it disgusts me. Horny and slutty as I've been, I've never been the least tempted to stick my cock in any hot hole; it's not that big a stretch to extend the same line of thinking to a straight man.

Not all straight men are gay men waiting waiting to happen, no more than the reverse is true.

by Anonymousreply 1308/19/2013

Short answer: homophobia.

Slightly less short answer: homophobia + misogyny.

First, a Venn diagram of men disgusted by male homosexuality and men who like anal sex with women would hardly be a perfect overlap. Far from it; many of the men disgusted by male homosexuality are fairly disgusted by all sexuality that isn't vaginal, marital and procreative in nature, while plenty of men who love anal sex with women are evolved enough to not care about male homosexuality or find it threatening. By now I'd go so far as to say that most of the men into anal sex with women are not particularly offended by gay sex.

But I'm sure guys like this exist, and here's my theory: they're disgusted that any man would submit to another man sexually, because they view it as a loss of masculinity and an embracement of femininity, which is anathema to them. They view men who penetrate men as sexually deviant for preferring a male orifice to a female one, and for rejecting an opportunity to lay claim to a woman sexually, which they see as every male's natural birthright and even an obligation.

Men are obliged to use women for sex and to use sex to subjugate and control them. Passing up this obligation in order to penetrate a male sexually offends them on multiple levels, but mostly these two: they are avoiding their right and obligation to sexually control women (misogyny), while participating in and enabling the de-masculinization of another man, by which he is also de-masculinization by association (homophobia).

by Anonymousreply 1408/19/2013

For fuck's sake, save it for your New Paradigms in Gender Studies seminar, R14.

by Anonymousreply 1508/19/2013

[quote]Not all straight men are gay men waiting waiting to happen,

That's the absolute truth. They have no loving or caring feelings for a gay man while they're getting a blowjob in a booth at the ABS, so they're NOT GAY. Any hot hole will do.

by Anonymousreply 1608/19/2013

OK, so R15 *was* rude with that response...but funny as hell too! :-)

by Anonymousreply 1908/19/2013

"Why are GAY men so turned on by anal sex with another MAN, yet the idea of sex with a WOMAN disgusts them?"

Because I'm not attracted to just the idea of anal sex. I'm attracted to guys, not women. Men have two holes my dick can go in and I want to put it in both of them.

by Anonymousreply 2008/19/2013

Why have this same discussion time and time again? At least the "Swiss White Trash" thread offers something different.

by Anonymousreply 2108/19/2013

:"Why are GAY men so turned on by anal sex with another MAN, yet the idea of sex with a WOMAN disgusts them?"

Because I'm not attracted to just the idea of anal sex. I'm attracted to guys, not women. Men have two holes my dick can go in and I want to put it in both of them."

Right, Exactly.

And straight men are not attracted to just he idea of anal sex. They are attracted to women, not guys. Women have three holes a straight man's dick can go in and they, like you, might want to put it into all three of them.

In other words, you've just proved the point you appear to be railing against.

by Anonymousreply 2208/19/2013

I'm a gay man who had anal sex with a woman a couple of weeks ago. I like it with men and women.

(and let's not quibble that I'm really "bi". I don't live a "bi-life"..I'm gay).

by Anonymousreply 2308/19/2013

OP, I asked my man that same question for you. He said that he likes seeing tits, a pussy, and a rounded, firm ass, not another man's dick. Anal for straights is a little bit about dominance, something different or kinky to discuss with other men, and if the man does it correctly, he can take pride in getting his lady off.

Only selfish men don't care if their partners enjoy the experience as well.

by Anonymousreply 2408/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.