Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox News Host On Obama-masked Rodeo Clown & Reaction from the left: “You call for limiting speech”

On Wednesday morning, Fox News host Michael Graham spoke with Zerlina Maxwell on the issue of a rodeo clown in the Missouri state fair wearing an Obama-mask while getting trampled on by a bull. Graham stated that it was a ‘bad joke’ while Maxwell felt that it implied that violence towards the President was encouraged.

Oh, my gosh, somebody making fun of a president?” Graham began. “That’s never happened before! I’m so glad when George W. Bush was president we didn’t see people with banners with him with a Hitler mustache, and plays on stage off-Broadway calling for his assassination. I’m so glad when Lincoln was president there weren’t cartoons portraying him as ape—oh wait! They were. Folks, it’s a joke. That’s all it was.”

“We’re not calling for a March on Washington, but it’s not funny,” Maxwell fired back in response. “This president has received more threats than any president in American history. And I think it’s interesting that you compare it to Abraham Lincoln. Are you sure you want to do that?”

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013

These guys always dance as fast as they can when they're called out. Which is why it really pisses me off that Dems don't do it all the time. Face up to the "bullies", and get them to dig themselves in even deeper, and prove to all that they're just a bunch of wingnuts.

by Anonymousreply 108/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!