Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oprah is interviewing Lindsay Lohan TONIGHT! (9 p.m., OWN)

Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan airs tonight, and if you’re wondering what the 60-minute sit-down’s going to be like, here are just a few of the questions we see Oprah ask Lindsay in the preview:

“Are you an addict?

“Do you think you are addicted to chaos?”

“When you get the first DUI, is that a wake-up call?”

“What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for ‘child star gone wrong’?”

“What do you know about yourself now that you wish you’d known six rehabs ago?”

“What’s going to be different this time?”

Clearly, Oprah’s not pussyfooting around. Unfortunately, we don’t get any sneak-peek answers from Lindsay. Oprah’s Next Chapter: Lindsay Lohan airs tonight at 9 p.m. EST. Check OWN and your local network listings for details.

by Anonymousreply 3508/21/2013

"Are you in the Academy and how much do I have to pay you in order to guarantee your vote?"

by Anonymousreply 108/18/2013

"You do know I am just using you for ratings, right?"

"Linds, at what age did you first prostitute yourself for drugs?"

"Did you know your parents already have a media campaign in place for your inevitable death?"

by Anonymousreply 208/18/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 308/18/2013

"Why were you talking to Janis Ian?"

by Anonymousreply 408/18/2013

She looks 50.

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2013

She said she's done cocaine only 10-15 times.

Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2013

Its nice that a successful black woman can lend a hand to white trash.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2013

R6: And she upped the number every time Oprah asked her about it.

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2013

[quote]She said she's done cocaine only 10-15 times.

Did she mean 10-15 times a day?

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2013

Why Oprah? Why?

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013

Did anybody watch?

I don't know who is more full of shit, Lindsay or Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 1108/18/2013

This is like the Whitney interview:

Oprah: you look and sound so good! Whitney's back! It is all Bobby B's fault!

Whitney: I'll be dead in a hotel room soon!!

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2013

I have no reason to watch either of those women.

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2013

People used to line up to go on Oprah. She didn't have to pay 2 million. What the hell happened?

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2013

Her network is showing a profit, she's acting in a film that is getting great reviews and she's out where the action is. She's doing pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 1508/18/2013

OWN happened r14

(don't quit your day job Oprah!)

by Anonymousreply 1608/18/2013

If anyone needed to verify that BOTH of these women are has-beens, the fact that it's one and a half hours since the interview and there are only a handful of replies speaks volumes. Blohan is such a liar that no one believes a word that comes out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1708/18/2013

R17 wins.

by Anonymousreply 1808/18/2013

Though, it probably hurts her enormous ego, being a "has been" really isn't that problematic for Oprah. Plus, she's only a relative has-been compared to her past mega, mega success. Overall, she's still doing fairly well, though it looks horrible compared to her peak.

by Anonymousreply 1908/18/2013

Lohan is a big fat liar. She can't even tell a lie from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 2008/18/2013

[quote]Though, it probably hurts her enormous ego, being a "has been" really isn't that problematic for Oprah.

Actually she told Andy Cohen the opposite. She said she was quite shocked by the initial failure of OWN.

by Anonymousreply 2108/18/2013

Oprah was also a major coke fiend when she was Lindsay's age.

by Anonymousreply 2208/18/2013

R11 Said. It. All.

by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2013

True r17, we get OWN here, I just never watch it and didn't even consider watching it tonight.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2013

[quote] Oprah was also a major coke fiend when she was Lindsay's age.

Also, they both traded sexual favors for money.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2013

I think it was poorly publicized, I only found out about it from this thread - I didn't even know I got OWN.

But like r12 said - the whitney interview. Lindsay sounded well trained for the interview and prepared, will see if she actually stays clean.

Anyone see the canyons yet, btw?? I am so curious to see it, like a train wreck...

by Anonymousreply 2608/19/2013

[quote]Her network is showing a profit

Well sure it is now. They got rid of the shitty programs Oprah chose and instead they have been airing repeats of programs from the crime channel ID for the last year

by Anonymousreply 2708/19/2013

Was looking forward to watching the interview, but came away unimpressed. I don't feel Lohan was very truthful and Oprah let her skate on some things without challenging her.

It would not surprise me in the least if she starts to deteriorate again within the next 3 to 6 months.

Biggest B.S. story...Oprah asked her about the phone call to her father that he taped and made public where she got into an altercation with Dina and Lindsay accused her of doing coke. Lindsay said that she was just out of it that night AND that her mother doesn't do coke.

by Anonymousreply 2808/19/2013

Perhaps I'm in the minority, R26, but I was pleasantly surprised by The Canyons--and especially Lohan's performance.

James Deen was good, as well, and there was some gay/bi content, too.

by Anonymousreply 2908/19/2013

lesbian in denial interviews lesbian in denial should be the subtitle.

by Anonymousreply 3008/19/2013

[quote]It would not surprise me in the least if she starts to deteriorate again within the next 3 to 6 months.

I give her three weeks for the first views of a downward slide.

by Anonymousreply 3108/19/2013

I've seen all the so called "interesting" sound bites on television all day today. No need to watch the interview unless it's to see just how insufferable Oprah has become. Depending on what else in on I'll give it a hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 3208/19/2013

[quote]It would not surprise me in the least if she starts to deteriorate again within the next 3 to 6 months.

Well, apparently LiLo didnt watch my interview from 2009. Oprah is the kiss of death! Lindsay, we know you lying gurl.

And Mother Oprah's weight is now getting a little concerning. That big hair is not fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 3308/19/2013

Haven't watched it yet but I saw a few clips. From what I saw Lindsay just seemed to be BSing her way through the interview.

Full interview at link below.

by Anonymousreply 3408/21/2013

Lindsay is just a waste. I remember seeing her in an interview a few years back where they did a "trivia" section and she actually seemed pretty smart. I was surprised about that. She's always come across as pretty well-spoken in interviews, so Im led to believe that she is actually intelligent. She's a decent actress and has/had the ability to be attractive (before she aged 20 years).

But ultimately she's become a waste of talent. It's unfortunate. Don't know if it's because of what she had to grow up with or what.

Saw the interview. She sounds like she's acting through the whole thing and just telling Oprah what she thinks she wants to hear.

by Anonymousreply 3508/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.