Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your Perfect High

Mine is a drug high, but yours doesn't have to be.

I take 20mg of Adderall.

About an hour after I'm just getting that real burst of energy I take a klonopin, followed by immediately smoking a bowl of good dro through a vaporizer.

I get the focused energy from the adderall, the laid back and socially lubricated buzz from the weed, and the klonopin takes away the anxiety that weed can give me sometimes.

I feel creative and motivated and happy.

by Anonymousreply 7011/02/2013

[quote]I feel creative

What are some ot the things you create when in this perfect high?

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2013

Your blood could probably dissolve a nail.

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2013

OP drools in his shoe, r2.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2013

I get high on life, so there.

by Anonymousreply 608/17/2013

Seeing a great movie on the big screen.

by Anonymousreply 708/17/2013

Good old beer and pot on an empty stomach.

by Anonymousreply 908/17/2013

Klonopin is evil. Just ask Stevie Nicks.

by Anonymousreply 1008/17/2013

When I was out clubbing ten years ago now - I used to love taking an ecstasy tablet and then about half an hour later just as it was beginning to work, a hit of poppers would suddenly lift one to the next level, as it all kicked in. It was fab.

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2013

What R11 said.

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2013

I've never used a vaporizer.

How does it change the effects one feels on the pot ?

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2013

I get high on life.

by Anonymousreply 1708/18/2013

i've been a fucking drug addict my entire adult life (recovering now...), and you my friend are a drug addict. I know what it's like for me, what's it like for you? beyond the euphoric highs.. now THAT'S a thread

by Anonymousreply 1808/18/2013

I can't achieve my perfect high any more so I don't bother.

It seems like I can't get addicted to anything :/. Not that I'm trying, but I don't even get a desire to get high.

by Anonymousreply 1908/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 2008/18/2013

I don't drink or smoke weed/cigarettes. I no longer do anything else illegal. BUT...I do love, once a week or so, to take 3 vicodin (open-ended scrip for chronic shoulder issue). I love that fuzzy euphoric bliss that I get. I can still do everything I need to do but it makes it all so...peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 2108/18/2013

Pot and booze combined often make me so happy/high I'll giggle uncontrollably. But acid and mushrooms are a step beyond that. I don't do any harder drugs, but I would like to try Ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2013

[quote]once a week or so, to take 3 vicodin

I used to do the same thing, now it's 8 a day.

Your future

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013

Frau alert at r22.

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2013

I wished I could get high on Adderall or methylphenidate, but since I have ADHD, stims don't get me high at all, they just get me functional, focused. I love MDMA, but then again, it does not effect me the way it effects my friends: the high is really euphoric, but it calms me down instead of energizing me. I just get floored by it.

But in all things, moderation is the key.

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2013

[quote]I used to do the same thing, now it's 8 a day.

For me, thats doubtful. Really. Been doing this for 10 years, never had the urge to do it more frequently.

by Anonymousreply 3008/18/2013

[quote]I'm so sick of you fucking disgusting druggies. Get in touch with real emotions-not chemically induced ones. If you only feel happiness when high, you have serious issues. Drugs are such a turn off.

That was me before I got in touch with my pharmaceutical side. I take up to 4 vicodin each day. When I get home at night, I smoke a joint and put my feet up. (Don't like alcohol.) I also take Xanax for anxiety (no more insomnia.) All this shit is prescribed and I haven't changed my dosage in years, except to lower the Xanax. I've been on one thing or another since I was 15. Only difference is now I get it at the pharmacy except for the pot, which is delivered.

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2013

Kittie and doggie shows on Sat on Animal Planet (I'm NOT kidding!)

by Anonymousreply 3308/18/2013

Tried doing coke a few years ago and did it a times, never liked pot.

I over analyze myself when doing anything especially when drinking or when I did coke.

I hate attempting to escape life with a substance. In the end your problems are still there and you have less money.

I'd rather be chronically unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 3408/18/2013

I discovered my perfect high purely by accident but I have not been able to forget how fucking amazing it was.

It was only a few months after my mom died. I was grieving intensely but I had sort of gotten used to walking around with this inner sadness. One day, I started having intense abdominal pains so I took myself to the ER. The nurse injected morphine into my IV and for the first time ever, I felt nothing but relief. No pain in my abdomen, no sadness in my soul...just pure fucking bliss. I was wheeled out of the room and parked on a stretcher near the ER desk for hours and I just lay there feeling incredibly at peace. I could've laid there forever in that state.

I had been given morphine before in pill form and via a shot in my ass but never intravenously. What a difference.

by Anonymousreply 3508/18/2013

I don't take them very often, so when I take a couple Norco (like 15mg of hydrocodone), I get this feeling that's like an hour long low intensity orgasm. Very low intensity. I also feel very warm and want to cuddle. Then it wears off. I've found I cannot have an actual orgasm while on hydrocodone, though.

by Anonymousreply 3608/18/2013

The high is so much better. You're not actually burning anything the absorption rate of the THC is so much higher. It's about 95% with a vaporizer vs like 49% with a joint. A bong is around 80% for comparison. You use very little weed,too, so your supply lasts longer.

There's no smell, which helps with bring paranoid your neighbors are going to know you're getting stoned. But you still get the smoke (vapor) so it still feels like smoking weed.

I also saved the vape weed and when I have a good supply I make cannabis butter and bake brownies. My co-workers love me.

And it's healthier. See chart:

by Anonymousreply 3708/19/2013

You could just cook it in oil or butter - to get the maximum thc out of it.

My perfect high was a mix - coke and ghb...coke for the stim and ghb to manage the amazing even alert and so relaxed at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 3808/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 3908/19/2013

In the 70's my perfect high was pretty much anything. We did it all.

In the 80's it was enough coke to fell an ox.

In the 90's and most of the 00's I was sober.

For the past few years I smoke a little pot every day (legally). I take two or three Norco when my back acts up or if I just want a heavy buzz.

I was never a big drinker.

by Anonymousreply 4008/19/2013

tina and ghb.... horniest, sexiest I've ever felt... but seriously is like dancing with the devil, the comedown SUCKS and makes you an asshole!

by Anonymousreply 4108/19/2013

Crack. It's odd, but I don't do or like any other drugs. I love crack, though. I was addicted a few years ago; I did it every single night, and things got bad. I didn't have any money, etc. I stopped and got my life back on track. I still do it, but once a month or so. I know what the downside of doing it more often is, and I don't allow myself to go there. It is the most incredible feeling on earth. it's euphoric. I wouldn't advise anyone to do it; I was lucky I got rid of the addiction.

by Anonymousreply 4208/19/2013

Ok you sold me r37. If it uses so much less pot, it should pay for itself fairly quickly.

by Anonymousreply 4308/20/2013

r22 Are you Helen Lawson?

by Anonymousreply 4408/20/2013

I see Karl Rove being stung to death by bees while I watch in my safe uniform.

by Anonymousreply 4508/20/2013

A good vaporizer is the Arizer solo. It's small and mobile and you can adjust the heat. I also have the Extreme Q which is awesome. Has several fan settings. You can select the temperature. It has a remote. But it's not gonna fit in your pocket and needs to be plugged in.

But yeah. I use just a pinch of dro in my cape and I'm stoned. And I've got a nice tolerance built up.

by Anonymousreply 4608/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 4708/20/2013

Farting in a full elevator.

by Anonymousreply 4808/20/2013

What's a vaporizer?

by Anonymousreply 4908/20/2013

What would possess a person to take up crack or tina in 2013? Haven't we known for years that these drugs are horrific?

by Anonymousreply 5008/20/2013

I like pot, good booze, good food, a good gym session and all the rest of it but I haven't had a perfect high from any of those for many many years. Gym feels great but never the PH.

One thing still hits the spot. Hysterical laughter, often with someone else who is also hysterical. Where everything is hilarious. For no reason, and with no drugs involved.

The last time it happened properly might have been due to paint fumes, but I was with my best friend and we kept laughing at basically nothing for a long time, it must have been about 15 minutes, pausing and trying to regain composure- laughing so much it hurts. But wow, what a high. Nothing beats that.

And the older you get, the less it happens.

You get little flashes here and there like last year when I was pretty drunk and went to see Doug Stanhope and he did a bit on how gay American Football is and he was just so explicit and devastating I just lost it, it was partly relief as well; knowing there are straight guys that get it. Not just SAY they get it like most of my friends and acquaintances do, but REALLY get it- the hypocrisy of the hetero world. But hey, I've wandered off the point.

Hysterical laughter.

by Anonymousreply 5108/20/2013

Can you smoke crack in a vaporizer? I tried it once, but it clogged up the air flow. Is it possible to use one?

by Anonymousreply 5208/20/2013

[quote]What are some of the things you create when in this perfect high?

by Anonymousreply 5308/20/2013

Sugar - cake, sweets, dessert (food).

by Anonymousreply 5408/20/2013

Catching a wave. The good thing is that I get several a day (when there's a swell), I get my exercise, and I'm enjoying nature (dolphins, seals, sharks).

A lot better than x and pot. Although I do like having sex stoned.

by Anonymousreply 5508/20/2013

Hi, Carrie (OP)!

by Anonymousreply 5608/20/2013

I have been using Cannabis for decades. Now I vaporize legally. Once you vaporize properly you never go back. It is amazing. Much cleaner. No smoke smell etc.

by Anonymousreply 5708/20/2013

[quote] What's a vaporizer?

by Anonymousreply 5808/20/2013

I used to love smoking a joint and drinking a few beers while taking a long drive with good music on - by myself. I was a creative designer at the time and would come up with the best ideas just driving and thinking. Especially around the lake. God I miss that. Wouldn't dare to do anything tha stupid now but that was the eighties when driving stoned was no biggie.

by Anonymousreply 5908/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 6008/21/2013

Kelly's Roast Beef.

by Anonymousreply 6110/16/2013

Performing an original song in front of a large,appreciative crowd.(especially if there are cute guys smiling at me)

I've never taken drugs but if the rush is HALf of what I feel in those moments I can understand why some people can get addicted.

by Anonymousreply 6210/17/2013

My daily survival kit: Lots of weed, a little coke, a couple of percodans. I also have four glasses of wine before bed. No stress in my life... ever.

by Anonymousreply 6310/17/2013

r63=Courtney Love

by Anonymousreply 6411/01/2013

4-5 fun size Milky Ways, along with ice cold skim milk.

I've spent many evenings pouring liquor down my throat and/or powder up my nose, but nothing ever satisfies like the above. It sends every cell in my body into ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 6511/01/2013

I've got to agree with ayb, hysterical laughter.

2nd would be the feeling I get when I go backpacking to a beautiful lake or some other scenic area.

Alcohol/drugs just don't do it for me any more.

by Anonymousreply 6611/01/2013

I would love to get high on life. Unfortunately, other cunts are involved.

by Anonymousreply 6711/01/2013

I don't drink much anymore, but occasionally I like to get a good tequila or gin buzz. I've never done any drug other than weed, and I hate that shit now. The last time I smoked it I was really wanting to kill everyone at the party.

by Anonymousreply 6811/02/2013

op, you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 6911/02/2013

I get high diagramming sentences in my spare time but it always seems that I have one extra preposition left over that I don't know what to do with.

by Anonymousreply 7011/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!