Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did your trolldar get wiped out?

I went through some threads I posted on and realized that I wasn't showing up yellow on posts that I made. All of my posts after Aug 10th light up, but nothing before that. Using the same browser, didn't clear my cookies, etc.

Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 1108/19/2013

DL crashed on me yesterday so I had to start all over again. It's the only website that crashes. Everything else that I'm doing, remains ok, but there's a notice about the one page restarting.

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2013

No one fucking cares.

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2013

My threadwatcher and trolldar haven't worked properly for a long time!

by Anonymousreply 308/17/2013

None of the threads I post in are showing up on my thread watcher. And yesterday, if I tried to post in a thread, the post was rejected because it was Primetime. I am a paid contributor. I had to re-enter my ID number several times in the last couple of days. Makes me wonder if our credit card information is safe here if it is so easy for someone to hack this site.

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2013

Sure, of course your CC info is safe.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2013

yes

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2013

your thread list may be too full...it stops collecting new info if you have too many old threads stored

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2013

Twice today. I'll be off at another site with DL running in the background when all of a sudden a notice comes up saying the browser is restarting. It's only the DL page that's restarting with the settings and thread watcher screwed.

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2013

What browser are you using? That can cause problems too. I find Google chrome works best.

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2013

DL crashes my IE browser every time due to the ads. I now use Mozilla with AdBlocker, works like a charm and no probs.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013

No, mine is fine.

Too many watched threads is often cited as causing trouble. Reduce the number of "starred" threads in Threadwatcher and the problem with slow loading disappears.

As a browser, I use Chrome and DL always works just fine. Once I think there was some system-wide problem with Amazon's servers which DL uses (or did then), and the site was sluggish. I winnowed the number of watched threads from 20 or so to a half dozen and all was fine.

by Anonymousreply 1108/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.