Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scott Brown Heads To Iowa State Fair

“I want to see if there’s interest in my brand of politics, being a strong national security hawk and a fiscal conservative," Brown said. "The way I see it, hey, there’s plenty of room for people in the party like me and Sarah Palin and Rand Paul and Chris Christie, yet we’re always attacking each other for not fitting some ideologically pure mold.”

by Anonymousreply 1408/17/2013

What a phony. This asshole should retire for good.

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2013

This is trouble - he has the same appeal (and limited experience) as Obama. he and his family are very photogenic and aspirational (to some, daughter from American Idol, nice looking Aryans). I've been afraid of him the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2013

"This is trouble - he has the same appeal (and limited experience) as Obama"

He isn't charismatic or a good speaker.

"he and his family are very photogenic and aspirational (to some, daughter from American Idol, nice looking Aryans). I've been afraid of him the entire time."

He lost his Senate seat and the race wasn't even very close. Many freepers hate him because they see him as "too moderate"

by Anonymousreply 308/17/2013

Nice concern trolling, R2.

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2013

Not trolling - die hard progressive here. i love the idea of another loon representing the repugs and I'm thrilled with the bitchslapping between the teabaggers and the repugs.

I'm genuinely concerned about Scott Brown because he could come out of nowhere (like Obama) and seduce the nation into voting for him. I think he's likable like Reagan. This is just my opinion, but I see him as a Chris Christie without the leviathan profile.

i despise Reagan and his coffin-kissing cock-sucking widow. I like reagan's ballerina son (most certainly straight as evidenced by the lack of cosmetic surgery under his eyes). Just because someone sees potential in a repug doesn't mean they are a troller.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2013

Well, the people who voted Elizabeth Warren into his seat didn't find him all the likable.

by Anonymousreply 608/17/2013

Hope he chokes on a corndog.

by Anonymousreply 708/17/2013

Wouldn't be the first time...

by Anonymousreply 808/17/2013

R2, Would the Repub social conservatives actually consider a candidate who posed nude? LOL at the irony.

by Anonymousreply 908/17/2013

Reagan posed in the buff in college for art classes to pay for tuition.

by Anonymousreply 1008/17/2013

Hillary Clinton's entire high school class posed in the raw for some government study back in the 1950's.

by Anonymousreply 1108/17/2013

I'm willing to pose in the buff.

by Anonymousreply 1208/17/2013

"President Brown" isn't that what we call Obama?

by Anonymousreply 1308/17/2013

If Scott Brown is so inexperienced like Obama, why hasn't he managed that easiest of all tasks for inexperienced State legislators, becoming President of the United States!? I mean if Obama can do it.....

by Anonymousreply 1408/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.