Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Breaking news-Police assessing "credibility" of recent information concerning deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed

If I was Prince Philip I'd wish I'd actually croaked a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 21109/02/2013

Yeah, sure, here we go again....

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2013

There must be a movie coming out soon

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2013

..or a book...

by Anonymousreply 308/17/2013

May be something to it! Scotland Yard is on the case

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2013

Since there were all those paparazzi on scooters in the tunnel, wouldn't we know if someone had forced them off the road?

I think the truth is just that the driver was drunk, the paparazzi scared him, and no one wore seat belts.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2013

Yep, apparently the info was passed on by the parents-in-law of someone in the military. This could have been an a military assassination.

by Anonymousreply 608/17/2013

The bitch knew too much!

by Anonymousreply 708/17/2013

[R8] Who are you kidding? They may have taken away her royal title that William will restore to her, she remained the mother of the future king. Marrying an Arab?

by Anonymousreply 908/17/2013

R8 is a jealous nobody.

by Anonymousreply 1008/17/2013

That queen in the YouTube video just shrieked again.

by Anonymousreply 1108/17/2013

Prince Philip probably ordered it. Geez, maybe Dodi's dad was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 1208/17/2013

R9 The British royals are the equivalent of those people who dress up as Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. They have no power, no influence. They're something trotted out to entertain the tourists.

R10 Whats to be jealous of? She's dead, I'm still alive.

by Anonymousreply 1308/17/2013

Something to think about: Before she died, Princess Diana told people that she felt like her phones were being hacked and everyone felt she was paranoid and/or delusional. Turns out she was RIGHT.

The Royals were very concerned about the relationship between Dodi and Diana--basically that the mother of the future king would be married to a Muslim (although it turns out this relationship was more of a rebound for Diana than anything substantial, though Dodi's father wanted people to believe there was more to it). With so much seemingly at stake and so many futures tied to this relationship, and so many detractors of both Dodi and Diana, it is not hard to fathom that their deaths were a lot more complicated than just a simple drunk driving accident.

by Anonymousreply 1408/17/2013

Philip is a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 1508/17/2013

Diana was pregnant when she died - but Dodi was not the father

by Anonymousreply 1608/17/2013

W&W for R11!

by Anonymousreply 1808/17/2013

Apparently there was a grassy knoll INSIDE the tunnel, and someone has come forward to claim they saw something out of the corner of their eye.

by Anonymousreply 1908/17/2013

Wouldn't it be wise to first learn what this "new information" is before leaping to a judgment?

by Anonymousreply 2008/17/2013

The driver was never drunk...would a man like Dodi permit a drunk to drive him? Don't be ridiculous.

From photos I've seen the driver was driving way too fast for conditions and he was blinded by the disgusting, lowlife, photogs. They should have been jailed but the French Government protected them. It was never fair, no justice.

by Anonymousreply 2108/17/2013

These people have gotten millions of suckers to fund their multi-billion dollar lifestyles for centuries.

You don't think they've been able to maintain it all through *not* being a bunch of conniving dirtbags, do you?

I have no doubt that decrepit old fuck is a vile piece of work who would've done something like that to Diana. I still think it was an accident, but I put nothing by those people.

by Anonymousreply 2208/17/2013

[quote]The driver was never drunk...would a man like Dodi permit a drunk to drive him?

A drunken arrogant playboy who had been spoiled all his life by his desperate, insecure, wealthy father?

Honey, I think Lucille Bluth gives people in the industry more thought and more eye contact than Dodi ever did.

by Anonymousreply 2308/17/2013

Is r22 talking about the invisible people who live in his bedroom again?

by Anonymousreply 2408/17/2013

Bessie, you in danger, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 2508/17/2013

Grow the fuck up, R24.

Are you really so naive as to believe the royal family aren't essentially a political dynasty and that they've held onto power (even as a tourist attraction) through nefarious methods along the way?

Don't act like I'm talking about the moon landing being fake.

by Anonymousreply 2608/17/2013

Oh, Christ, the Princess Di troll is back.

Just go away!

by Anonymousreply 2708/17/2013

Like "Anonymous," the D. trolls are legion, R27. They do not forgive. They do not forget. Expect them.

by Anonymousreply 2808/17/2013

We are not amused.

by Anonymousreply 2908/17/2013

I've never understood why people think those power have substantially changed since medieval poisonings and plots - humans remain basically the same in nature. See Pope John Paul I and Dr. David Kelly for recent examples.

by Anonymousreply 3008/17/2013

Someone killed the guy that created those TV shows? And he was a Dr.?

by Anonymousreply 3108/17/2013

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1h It is believed the information re Diana was passed to @metpoliceuk through the Royal Military Police.

by Anonymousreply 3308/17/2013

I have always thought that the bodyguard who survived knew a whole lot more than what he was telling. Was he former British military?

by Anonymousreply 3408/17/2013

They are saying, she was killed by a British soldier The information came to light after his in laws passed it to the police

by Anonymousreply 3508/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 3608/17/2013

Has this hit the mainstream media in any way?

by Anonymousreply 3708/17/2013

The BBC have yet to report on it, R37.

R14, yes, Dodi was a rebound guy but he was the rebound for the Indian heart surgeon Diana was in love with, not Charles. I can see Philip being enraged by the likelihood that she was attracted to "golliwogs" and could very well end up marrying one, maybe even out of spite. And that was an untenable prospect.

by Anonymousreply 3808/17/2013

R24 is a stupid, damn idiot, who obviously has no idea how the super wealthy become super wealthy and how they remain that way.

Think back to Henry the you think he was nothing more then a myth? The same that was true then, is true now when it comes to evil, powerful people.

by Anonymousreply 3908/17/2013

r34, SAS I believe. Not sure of his military record prior to that.

by Anonymousreply 4008/17/2013

People were evil in the 16th century. Therefore, Princess Di must have been the victim of a conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 4108/17/2013

Human nature has been consistent over time. Not sure what's so illogical about that, r41.

I'm not in the conspiracy camp on this, but people are evil and conspiracies do exist.

by Anonymousreply 4208/17/2013

I can't imagine why anyone would want to marry Prince Charles but Diana wanted it and because she married him, she was actually able to do some good for the world...more then he or The Queen has ever done. So even though her life was cut short, she actually accomplished quite a bit. Maybe her sons will be able to contribute? I can't say.

by Anonymousreply 4308/17/2013

My tweet posted @R33 above was by a BBC reporter.

by Anonymousreply 4408/17/2013

Hahaha! I guess R41 thinks we have had the evil bred out of us! Oh how I wish THAT were true.

by Anonymousreply 4508/17/2013

City on fire! City on fire!

by Anonymousreply 4608/17/2013

Funny how they are all worked up about this no-talent ho but 7-7 was clearly an inside job and they don't do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 4708/17/2013

r26, I think r24 was referring to the fact that you don't specify at all in your post at r22 whom you're referring to, which does indeed make you sound like a crazy person who talks to the voices in your head.

by Anonymousreply 4808/17/2013

No one cares about 7-7 outside of the UK.

by Anonymousreply 4908/17/2013

Bilderburg for the win.

by Anonymousreply 5008/17/2013

r49, they should, especially the US government.

The UK government has had serious failures since 7/7 around when radicals should be arrested. I would not be surprised if Lee Rigby's family were considering a lawsuit.

The issue in fighting terror now isn't finding the terrorists abroad, it's assessing the ones currently under surveillance and being run as double agents.

This is what happened in the Boston Marathon bombing. The FBI thought they had turned them, but they got a rude surprise.

by Anonymousreply 5108/17/2013

QE II owns a lot of assets including part of the Fed Reserve. To the uninitiated her only influence is ceremonial. She is very, very well connected in power.

by Anonymousreply 5208/17/2013

R8 is the voice of reason in this thread. What the fuck is wrong with all you Diana trolls? A manipulative airhead was killed in a car crash because the driver was drunk and she wasn't wearing a seat belt. End of story.

In the months leading up to her death she was vilified in all the tabloids for her lying, manipulative behavior, her whoring around with other people's husbands, constant holidaying and her obsessive stalking of Oliver Hoare. She dies and suddenly she's a born-again saint, all sins are forgiven and it must have been a conspiracy because no-one ever died when the driver was drunk, right? Right? I mean, that's un-fucking-believable that a drunk driver could crash.

As for the Henry-VIII-was-bad-therefore-all-people-are-bad, it's almost too ridiculously stupid for words. This thread is collapsing, having attained critical mass of fucktardedness.

by Anonymousreply 5308/17/2013

Is that supposedly why the FBI shot that guy down in FL? He knew that the Boston Bombers were also working with the FBI in addition to whomever they did the bombing for (an Islamic group)?

by Anonymousreply 5408/17/2013

Diana and her Muslim interests didn't rise to any level of murderous concern.

Her spear-heading the anti-landmines movement, however, did. Diana was becoming too much of a political influence.

by Anonymousreply 5508/17/2013

r53, I don't really give a shit about Diana, per se, but to me the question is was there any kind of government/Palace interference?

MI-6 should not be in the business of bugging her phones, infiltrating her security detail, etc. in order to report back to the palace. These allegations were made in the mainstream press; as far as I know, there was no libel suit from the government or the palace re: the allegations.

This is a ridiculous waste of resources that people, especially UK citizens, should be concerned about in the CCTV age.

by Anonymousreply 5608/17/2013

She was classless.

by Anonymousreply 5708/17/2013

No conspiracy. Just a tragic death. Course it could be that damn illuminati stuff cause ya know they killed Crakney and Ms. Michael jackson.

by Anonymousreply 5808/17/2013

R49 And no one cares about 9/11 outside of the US.

by Anonymousreply 5908/17/2013

She was a saint compared to her royal EX. What loser says he wants to be a damn stanky used tampon in between his lovers legs? Mummy must have loved hearing that one.

by Anonymousreply 6008/17/2013

R56 " there was no libel suit from the government or the palace re: the allegations" - the palace NEVER sues for libel. Same goes for the government. It's considered that any sort of lawsuit only serves to repeat the libel and just isn't worth it. That doesn't mean any allegations are true, just that it's really easy to say anything you like as they never sue.

I would be surprised if MI6 were keeping an eye on her over and above anything for protection purposes, her land mine stuff just wasn't an issue in the UK. She wasn't a political figure, she wasn't someone who's opinions were respected, she wasn't a leader of anything or anyone, so not important enough to be a target.

I really despair sometimes at the level common sense. Not everything in life is a Bond movie. Sometimes rich people die young. Sometimes they just weren't important enough for anyone to need to murder them. It happens. We're talking about a rich ex wife here, not Mata Hari.

by Anonymousreply 6108/17/2013

Paul Mooney's take on the whole ordeal

by Anonymousreply 6208/17/2013

[quote]I would be surprised if MI6 were keeping an eye on her over and above anything for protection purposes, her land mine stuff just wasn't an issue in the UK. She wasn't a political figure, she wasn't someone who's opinions were respected, she wasn't a leader of anything or anyone, so not important enough to be a target.

That's my whole point--the call monitoring, staff infiltration, etc. was done for people in power for their own petty reasons.

That's why I think it's important to find out exactly what happened. Security resources don't need to be spent on this type of bull.

They can take their grievances to the press complaints commission (something they never did, either); most times that's done before a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 6308/17/2013

The surviving bodyguard had his tongue cut off.

by Anonymousreply 6408/17/2013

R63 " call monitoring, staff infiltration" - did any of that actually happen though? I really would like to know. A vague rumor in a tabloid with space to fill isn't evidence that any of that went on. Her butler, Paul Burrell, is a sneaky, thieving liar who fabricated a lot of persecution stories for a paycheck, if there isn't any evidence that anything went on *outside of what is required for protection* then I'm not convinced it happened.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone here, I just find it incomprehensible that anyone thinks for a second that she was in any way a political target who had to be silenced. It's like the gay version of scary campfire stories.

by Anonymousreply 6508/17/2013

She rejected having a palace/government security detail because they were reporting back on her activities. She felt they really weren't working for her and looking out for her welfare.

Trevor Rhys-Jones had government security experience, but he was not hired by the palace on her behalf.

No active duty SAS, MI-6 or any other organization personnel should have been in her detail.

As I say, I'm not talking about the tabloid pay for it press. I wish I could find an old link for you. I agree that she was not a political target; that's why it's ridiculous to waste government resources.

by Anonymousreply 6608/17/2013

I wonder how her boys feel, knowing The Firm might have had a hand in their mother's death. Anyone who thinks the Royals have no power are sorely mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 6708/17/2013

I just love that one has to be some obsessed Di troll to know how power works. It's common sense, idiots. I don't even give a shit about this woman, I was only commenting on the fact that families like the "royals" don't get there by being nice. Do you really have to be told that, R27?

You think powerful and wealthy families maintain that power and wealth through honest means? Why, because Liz looks like your grandmother?

by Anonymousreply 6808/17/2013

Of course this story has made the front pages of most of the UK tabloids for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 6908/17/2013

In the CCTV video of Diana, her bf and the driver, the driver did not appear drunk. I don't remember what his blood level was but it was not consistent with the CCTV footage. test results can be faked.

Also, there was a deposit of a large sum of $ in the driver's bank account a few weeks prior to the "accident." Just some bits that I remember.

by Anonymousreply 7008/17/2013

Why would it not be front page news?

by Anonymousreply 7108/17/2013

[quote]Of course this story has made the front pages of most of the UK tabloids for tomorrow.

Hush! You'll upset the morons who want to claim it's "only on DL." They don't want to know that the rest of the globe is looking at the story, too.

by Anonymousreply 7208/17/2013

[quote]The surviving bodyguard had his tongue cut off.

link please.

by Anonymousreply 7308/17/2013

Did you hear about Lady Di?

She did.

by Anonymousreply 7408/17/2013

Oh who cares?

by Anonymousreply 7508/17/2013

r70, I'd be more concerned about how & why Paul was an MI-6 informant.

by Anonymousreply 7608/17/2013

Elton should be commenting on this in 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 7708/17/2013

R73 who ever wrote that his tongue was cut off was wrong

From Trevor Rees-Jones wiki

His face was flattened: numerous bones were broken or crushed. His face was reconstructed from family photographs by a maxillofacial surgeon, Luc Chikhani, using about 150 pieces of titanium to hold the bones together and recreate the original shape. Within a year, his face was nearly back to normal.[citation needed] None of the costs of surgery was paid for by Rees-Jones. The cost of his hospital care was borne by Dodi's father, Mohamed Al-Fayed, Rees-Jones's employer at the time of the crash, and the rest was paid for by the British National Health Service (NHS). It was widely believed that Rees-Jones had swallowed his tongue after the accident but was proven false as he underwent a 10-hour operation to restore his jaw to a normal condition.[3]

Rees-Jones returned to Britain on 3 October 1997 having spent a month in hospital. At the time, Rees-Jones was able to communicate only by whispering and writing down answers to questions directed to him.[5] He resigned his job as a bodyguard on 19 May 1998. Al-Fayed offered the job if Rees-Jones wished to return.[6]

by Anonymousreply 7808/17/2013

Didn't the bodyguard testify that he remembered little leading up to the accident? Which could be true.

by Anonymousreply 7908/17/2013

Have you known many alcoholics, R70?

Most can appear to be relatively normal, despite high blood-alcohol levels.

The driver was drunk and driving far too fast in an underpass. However, that doesn't preclude other factors being involved in the crash.

by Anonymousreply 8008/17/2013

He didn't have his tongue cut off so he wouldn't talk or something. You're misrepresenting it!

by Anonymousreply 8108/17/2013

Always wanted to know if Trevor was ever hypnotized to uncover any hidden info he may have subconsciously blocked.

by Anonymousreply 8208/17/2013

Harvey Weinstein must be doing a happy dance somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 8308/17/2013

Is this a joke? Did the guy really have his tongue cut off?

by Anonymousreply 8408/17/2013

As part of his facial reconstruction, R84. Not because he did it to himself out of guilt, or someone did it to him as a warning to stay quiet.

by Anonymousreply 8508/17/2013

A newly revealed claim of conspiracy in the death of Princess Diana has royal watchers buzzing once again, nearly 16 years after the woman who would now be a royal grandmother died in a Paris car crash.

But British police seem to be knocking down the claim -- that the British military was involved in the deaths of Diana, her boyfriend and driver in August 1997.

"This is not a re-investigation," London police tersely stressed in a statement that revealed none of what it had been told.

The claim appears to have been sent first to military authorities and then London police by the parents-in-law of a British special forces sniper after his marriage had fallen apart, according to an article on the website of the Sunday People newspaper. It did not offer a source for its reporting.

Sunday People said it had seen a seven-page handwritten letter by the in-laws alleging that the soldier, whom the newspaper did not name, had boasted to his wife that the elite British Special Air Service commando unit was behind the deaths.

by Anonymousreply 8608/17/2013

Jesus Fucking Christ. Diana died because her driver was drunk off his ass and speeding at nearly 100mph, and Diana was not wearing a seatbelt. Period.

There was no conspiracy. Even super-famous people are mortal human beings and can die in the most ordinary ways possible. There is this need that people seem to have that can't allow them to believe someone famous can have the same terrible things happen to them that happen to ordinary people.

by Anonymousreply 8708/17/2013

R22 is great!

by Anonymousreply 8808/17/2013

R86, yes, i remember it was in their handbook, not sure which division but it's similar to our special forces or CIA. An "accident" in a tunnel was a typical scenario.

by Anonymousreply 8908/17/2013

I miss Diana and wish she were still alive. She would have become a hug international figure, much bigger than she was or that we could have imagined.

Diana was not assassinated. She was killed in a car accident as a result of her drunk driver who was driving way too fast because the paparazzi were on the hunt chasing her. It was a terrible tragedy that shocked and saddened the entire world.

And no way was she going to marry Dodi; they hadn't even been dating all that long. Diana was not stupid. She was quoted to say to a close friend that she needed another marriage like she needed a bad rash. This was a summer fling that would have ended soon enough.

Yeah sure, perhaps her phone might have been bugged from time to time. But she still was not assassinated. She unfortunately died as the result of a car accident.

by Anonymousreply 9008/17/2013

I don't think The Queen nor Charles were involved in Diana's death, but it's plausible that Philip pulled some strings behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 9108/17/2013

Why is everyone so convinced that Phillip in particular is such a cold blooded killer?

by Anonymousreply 9208/17/2013

From The Daily Mail,

"Was Princess Diana MURDERED by British soldier? Metropolitan Police 'assessing credibility' of new claim made in court martial of SAS sniper Danny Nightingale Police 'scoping information' and 'assessing its relevance and credibility' The force has said it 'is not a re-investigation' into their deaths

PUBLISHED: 11:24 EST, 17 August 2013 | UPDATED: 19:32 EST, 17 August 2013

Scotland Yard last night said they were assessing the credibility of new information relating to the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed including an allegation that they were murdered by a member of the British military.

It said it was 'scoping' the information, which surfaced in the second court martial of Sergeant Danny Nightingale, the SAS sniper convicted of illegally stashing a pistol and 338 bullets in his bedroom.

The allegation was contained in a letter from the parents-in-law of Soldier N, Sgt Nightingale's former housemate, which was sent to the SAS's commanding officer in September 2011.

Police have said they are 'assessing' information it has recently received in relation to the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed Police have said they are 'assessing' information it has recently received in relation to the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed

It is understood the information was passed to the Metropolitan Police through the Royal Military Police.

The letter says Soldier N claimed the SAS 'was behind Princess Diana's death' and it had been 'covered up', the Sunday People has reported.

A statement issued by Scotland Yard said: 'The Metropolitan Police Service is scoping information that has recently been received in relation to the deaths and assessing its relevance and credibility.

This is not a re-investigation and does not come under Operation Paget.'

Police said they are not prepared to discuss the matter further, while a royal spokeswoman said there will be no comment on the matter from Prince William or Prince Harry, or from Clarence House."

by Anonymousreply 9308/17/2013

R93. If any of that is true (that Diana was murdered by the British military), then how do the investigators account for the drunk driver speeding at 100 MPH through a tunnel being chased by the paparazzi that no one--not even the paparazzi knew that Diana would be driving through the night she died.

Sadly, she died as the result of a car accident caused by a drunk driver driving too fast because he was being pursued by paparazzi.

by Anonymousreply 9408/17/2013

She was murdered, face it, Charles wanted her silenced, along with the persian boy toy.

by Anonymousreply 9508/17/2013

R94, I don't know the truth; just posting interesting info. Comments by close followers of the accident raise many suspicions.

It was a little too convenient to the Palace for Diana to have died when she did. She's reputed to have told people that if she was killed in a car accident, not to believe it wasn't intentional.

On a boat trip with Dodi, Diana relayed to the paps to expect an important announcement in 3 weeks. She died 2 weeks later. There had been many quotes in the British press that the powers that be did not like Diana's involvement with Muslims.

They never did find the white car. The tunnel was quickly cleaned of evidence. Read the posts online for many more unsettling questions.

by Anonymousreply 9608/17/2013

because the driver was paid for the job. He may have had a glass or two but he was in no way fucked up drunk as his blood test later revealed. results can be altered.

Remember there was another car involved and they NEVER found the car! It was a white car.

by Anonymousreply 9708/17/2013

Probably the last we will hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 9808/17/2013

It was Roger McDowell on the gravelly road.

by Anonymousreply 9908/17/2013

R97 There is a fun little book written by Dan Rhodes that is a spoof on the white Fiat that was never located.

by Anonymousreply 10008/17/2013, R98. This one will grow and grow.

by Anonymousreply 10108/17/2013

Diana wasn't crazy. She knew she would never be queen and her close friends and butler, I believe she confided in him that she was going to be killed. Don't think they took her seriously.

by Anonymousreply 10208/17/2013

Of course there was a plot to have she and Dodi killed...

by Anonymousreply 10308/18/2013

I love r11.

by Anonymousreply 10408/18/2013

Both Diana and Princess Grace died in car crashes in France.

There MUST be some connection!

by Anonymousreply 10508/18/2013

Henri Paul (the driver) did not appear drunk on the Ritz CCTV , and no one thought he was. The french hospital ADMITTED they took blood from the WRONG corpse. Oops. The blood alcohol level suggested that (had it been Pauls) he would not have been able to walk, and I guess that might not have gone un-noticed. So, conspiracy or not, there are mis-conceptions and admitted errors in this case. I never met Diana, so don't have an opinion about her.

by Anonymousreply 10608/18/2013

Dodi's father was hated by the royals and of course he was bragging to everybody that his son and diana was gonna get married. Of course now we know they weren't serious and all that but at the time, that's what the story was, the two of them in love and gonna get hitched etc.

by Anonymousreply 10708/18/2013

The driver of Diana's car was drunk. But even if he weren't drunk, he was driving 100 mph, and the car crashed into a post in the tunnel since Diana was being pursued by the paparazzi.

She wasn't murdered by anyone. She dies as a result of an unfortunate car accident.

by Anonymousreply 10808/18/2013

R108, you don't have all the facts, yes, the car was speeding but it was bumped by a white car which caused diana's car to crash, the car was travelling too fast to control and hit the pillar in the tunnel, while the white car sped away.

White car was NEVER found. That's why people think she was killed off.

by Anonymousreply 10908/18/2013

Oh yes the royal family most certainly wanted this one silenced. While watching the Panorama interview as it first aired in the UK I thought to myself, this is it girl. No more helicopter rides for you. Be very very careful.

I do believe Liz and Dick (uh.. Liz and Phil)would have found a way to off her eventually but she conveniently died in a tragic and too common type of accident.

Let's face it, the queen killed her indirectly anyway. If she'd had her title, her own security guards/driver..... well, it was not to be.

I once saw her in shorts and a t shirt walking alone to the kiosk near K Palace. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 11008/18/2013

Princess Diana had security but she chose not to use them.

by Anonymousreply 11108/18/2013

r93, considering the source, I would take that with a grain of salt.

If true, it's extremely interesting. I've followed the Nightingale case since it started, and it was odd to say the least. Why he was put through the wringer for that offence, when people like Andy McNab have done much more damage to SAS secrecy is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 11208/18/2013

[quote]Is that supposedly why the FBI shot that guy down in FL? He knew that the Boston Bombers were also working with the FBI in addition to whomever they did the bombing for (an Islamic group)?

Unless NBC, or CBS, or the BBC reports it as truth I will never believe these things.

Our governments would NEVER lie or cover up anything like 9/11, or the death of Our English Rose, grandmother of the newest Prince of England!

by Anonymousreply 11308/18/2013

Oh for goodness sake - she was not murdered. Why would she be?

Before the crash, she was not the saintly beloved Diana she is now considered. The newspapers were all over her, yes, but the tone was Puritanical and disapproving: swanning about the Med posing in skimpy clothing, fucking yet another playboy, generally being a vulgar little no-knickers?

She was already destroying herself, losing any credibility she had gained with her "charidee" efforts. The fake was starting to tarnish the gold. She was an embarrassment, but you don't need to terminate embarrassments. She was doing fine all by herself - queen of hearts was becoming the queen of tarts, and any and all sympathy was with her sons, not her.

She didn't need to be killed, killing her would simply lead to endless conspiracy theories and turn a rather hysterical show off into a 'martyr'. Which is exactly what's happened.

You think that's a good outcome for these shadowy 'people behind the scenes'? Having her alive and making a laughing stock of herself was the ideal outcome for 'them'. Having her live and racket about Europe with sleazy Middle Eastern types would only cement the impression she was a slapper and an unfit mother and wife. It would increase Charles' credibility and rehabilitate Camilla sooner. Letting her live would have been the best strategy. Her death would have achieved only one thing: make her untouchable.

If she'd lived, she'd be doing a sex tape, living in LA and having Twitter flame wars with the Kardashians, in between carefully staged photo opportunities with a few land mine victims as props: arm around least mangled child, tilt head to one side, chin down, look up through eyelashes...

by Anonymousreply 11408/18/2013

R109 - the white car WAS found. It was burnt out with the body of a man inside. He apparently committed suicide - yeah, a usual method, and was someone from the media.

by Anonymousreply 11508/18/2013

It is on the front page of this morning's Guardian too, not just the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 11608/18/2013

I agree totally. I was a young girl when Diana married Charles and I always thought she was an embarrassment to our gender. I was a young girl from a poor background and I knew enough about history and politics to understand her role. With her family money and position surely she knew? How many of her ancestors gained wealth from providing royal favours? But it wasn't that which really pissed me off, what adult woman goes through life gazing up from under her fringe, using puppy eyes to get what she wants?

On the plus side, Dianagate has now put us in a position where William got to choose his own wife. Again as a child I can remember wondering if they checked to see if she was a virgin and worrying that the press would rip her to shreads if an old boyfriend turned up. Back then it would have mattered, not so much now.

by Anonymousreply 11708/18/2013

R117 Diana was 19 was became engaged to Charles. She wised up soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 11808/18/2013

Two years from now, if someone mentions this story, they'll be told it's only a DL meme and there was never anything in the press.

by Anonymousreply 11908/18/2013

Diana was a thorn in the monarchy's side, I am sure they were relieved she was gone from their lives, despite the portrayal in The Queen.

by Anonymousreply 12008/18/2013

Why is it so out of the question that The Firm would want to shut her up? Their sole purpose is to maintain that status quo

by Anonymousreply 12108/18/2013

"Oh for goodness sake - she was not murdered. Why would she be?"

Try reading the thread.

"She was already destroying herself."

Nonsense. She was gaining publicity with her land mines issue.

"You think that's a good outcome for these shadowy 'people behind the scenes'?"

You mean the Queen with her blood diamond that she proudly shows off and her husband with those Nazi sympathizer rumors? And the son who had his floozy sitting in one of the pews of his wedding to his wife? They don't strike me as people who use much common sense.

by Anonymousreply 12208/18/2013

R114, your argument is a tad simplistic. People and situations are much more complex than you think.

by Anonymousreply 12308/18/2013

the truth about MANY "mysteries" will astound you.

Too bad none of it will ever see the light of day.

by Anonymousreply 12408/18/2013

Weren't the French traffic cameras conveniently shut down at the time of the pursuit and accident?

by Anonymousreply 12508/18/2013

There is a Diana movie coming out in a matter of weeks, that stars Naomi Watts as Princess Diana. I saw photos of her shooting scenes where she was walking thru a field of landmines.

I agree with those who say a drunk driver crashed a car and the passengers died from not wearing seatbelts. Did the paparazzi provide a dangerous distraction and in some ways impede the driver, contributing to the crash? Yes, absolutely.

The problem with conspiracies is that they involve too many people and one has to depend on their silence. I believe Dodi's father has milked this tragedy for as long as he possibly can. He's obsessed long past the time for grieving.

It's pretty simple. The people who loved them, were infatuated with them, thought they lived this grand important life, cannot accept they are dead through recklessness. We need to infuse the deaths with some purpose. The truth of it doesn't suit the glamorous image we had.

by Anonymousreply 12608/18/2013

[quote]along with the persian boy toy

He was 42, and 6 years older than Diana at the time of their deaths. Hardly a "boy toy".

by Anonymousreply 12708/18/2013

Also, he not Persian but Egyptian. And the term is "toy boy."

by Anonymousreply 12808/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 12908/18/2013

If they'd wanted to kill Diana on purpose, they'd have found a much easier, surer, cleaner way to do it. She was verging on embarrassing to them. Other than that, she was not important politically at all. She was a train wreck. I think at some point, for the boys' sakes, they'd have had a sit down with her. The glare of publicity is exactly what she courted. She compensated for her loss of status with all the publicity.

But there is this. Upon reflection, Diana's death was a very freeing event. With her gone, Charles could marry Camilla, the boys would have stability, and the grooming they needed for their pre-ordained career paths, and the entire image of the Royals could be restored to a respectable one. Heavens, even Fergie has calmed down as much as she is able, I mean, aside from her scams.

The thing to remember though, is that in another age, you have no idea at all of the complete mess that Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong Jones caused. If Margaret were in her prime today, she'd make Diana and Price Harry look like amateurs.

Elizabeth knew, and "kept track" of Margaret for he family's sake, and so that she would not bring embarrassment or scandal to the family, but that was the only purpose for the "spying." It was more of a "mind she does no harm" kind of watchfulness. Call it spying if you want.

by Anonymousreply 13008/18/2013

Good grief! People die in car accidents all the time!

by Anonymousreply 13108/18/2013

r130 I believe that if Elizabeth had allowed Margaret to marry Peter Townsend, she wouldn't have become the "bad girl" she eventually did. Can you imagine the seething resentment Margaret had towards her sister? All she wanted was a marriage. She had to live through and be aware of all the silly AND sordid scandals that QEII's offspring perpetrated.

by Anonymousreply 13208/18/2013

This is a publicity stunt for the Naomi Watts movie....

by Anonymousreply 13308/18/2013

R21, the guard who lived testified at inquest that Henri Paul, the driver had had two alcoholic drinks before getting behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 13408/18/2013

Why is this coming out? You would think they would keep this quiet. And why now?

I know that movie is coming out. It is also odd that the Queen has invited Fergie to Balmoral just recently too. The royal family obviously knew about this for a while (before the media)

Also did anyone notice that when Kate brought her baby home from the hospital she wore almost the same style dress as Princess Diana did when she brought William home from the hospital in (a blue and white polka dot dress - very un-Kate). And every single thing Kate (or any royal) wears is thought out months in advance.

William has also just announced that his next official tour will be to Australia and he's bringing the baby. That's the same thing Diana did with William. Harry has recently done some charity work with the same landmine charity that his mother worked with. He toured areas in Angola just like his mother did. There are pictures and they are just like the pictures of his mother in Angola. He wore the same type of clothes too. I'm not a big conspiracy thinking person. It's obvious that William and Harry are not going to let their mother's memory fade into the past.

pic at link of Kate's dress and a picture of Princess Diana in a similar style dress

by Anonymousreply 13508/18/2013

R126, the white car that tapped Diana's car was seen by the paps at the time and widely reported. That wasn't made up.

OTOH, that soldier whose in-laws reported this sounds like a worthless piece of crap anyway. He could have easily been lying at the time.

But, it is possible that Phillip, for example, wanted her gone and no other royal family member knew about it. And all these things could have happened at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 13608/18/2013

R111 Diana did not have her own security guards - they were engaged by the Firm. They were spies for the Firm. Any one she tried to engage on her own was quickly summoned to B Palace.

The queen slowly but surely destroyed her. The Firm isolated her, spied on her, tapped her phones, leaked false stories about her to the tabloids, etc etc. They're a disgusting lot.

And that fucking Camilla with her tits around her knees. Whore.

by Anonymousreply 13708/18/2013

R109, R115, What do you think of this comment from The Daily Fail?

"I met a woman in OK Falls, BC who was selling her Diana collection at the Saturday morning market. She told me she'd just returned from Europe (Germany) and on her last day, a man was found. He was the driver of the white fiat. He'd been doused in gasoline and found burnt to a crisp in some bushes on the morning he was to testify and it had been written about in that morning's paper on the day before she left Germany."

by Anonymousreply 13808/18/2013

It's a little too convenient that it is Philip and not the Queen who allegedly ordered the hit, considering he has one foot in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 13908/18/2013

It's been suggested that many of the paps following Diana were in disguise. One writer made a statement afterwards that he didn't recognize most, and that they were very atypically aggressive. He was surprised that they quickly disappeared after the accident, rather than staying to take pics too.

by Anonymousreply 14008/18/2013

Has no one noticed that this latest sequence in the Diana Mystery Death was launched by the in-laws of someone in the military? It appears that his marriage is breaking up (or has already done so), so doesn't that impeach their position? Further, what would in-laws of some military man know about anything in the first place? They heard a rumor? Big deal. My puppy, Little Nemo, knows more about this than they do.

by Anonymousreply 14108/18/2013

[quote]Remember there was another car involved and they NEVER found the car! It was a white car.

I believe it was found burning on a median on Robertson Boulevard earlier this spring.

by Anonymousreply 14208/18/2013

I knew that it wasn't just an accident. I always thought something fishy was involved.

by Anonymousreply 14308/18/2013

The royal family was not damaged when a king abdicated to marry a divorced American. It was not damaged when same former king was seen palling around with Nazis. And no one seemed to care that his replacement bankrolled his lavish lifestyle in exchange for his silence regarding what else he knew about the family. If they could survive that, they certainly could have survived whatever someone who was no longer a senior member in good standing did, and they knew that. As far as her being a lose cannon goes: if every person in the royal family who fit that bill was killed, Princess Margaret would have been dead by 1960.

She died because she wasnt wearing her seat belt in a car driven by a drunk driver, something that happens everyday. And maybe thats what fuels the Diana conspiracy nuts. It just eats them up that she died in such a common and stupid manner.

by Anonymousreply 14408/18/2013

The mysterious Mr. James Andanson claimed he was at the scene in a white Fiat Uno and .

Sadly, he later "committed suicide" with two bullets of different calibres fired into his own head from different distances (one was shot at long range).

Then his body and car were completely incinerated, again, supposedly by his own hand. Strange how his vehicle was locked from the outside and the keys were never found.

by Anonymousreply 14508/18/2013

Comments from The Daily Fail are relevant.

"It was done by remote wireless device, used to accelerate the car without full control of the driver, and done by British intelligence service. . There was SAS involvement; there were many reports at the time suggesting a bright flash of light seconds before the impact.

The SAS were trained in Assassination using a very powerful beam torch. It was to be used on Slobodan Milosevic as he traveled home along a fast and narrow cliff top road. The training was completed but the hit was cancelled after progress was made politically. The ex-soldier does allegedly say that he could "throw new light on their deaths."

by Anonymousreply 14708/18/2013

Imagine the dramatic potential if all this were true, which it probably isn't.

by Anonymousreply 14808/18/2013

Diana wasn't the target, it was Dodi. His father stepped on a lot of people to get his fortune and it was payback time.

by Anonymousreply 14908/18/2013

Why another Princess Di movie after all this time?! Who cares?! I bet that Paki MD she was said to have stalked isn't too pleased with it.

by Anonymousreply 15008/18/2013

"she remained the mother of the future king. Marrying an Arab?"

Marrying an Arab? She had no intention of marrying Dodi Fayed. They barely knew each other, had only been seeing each other for a few weeks before they both died. She told a close friend at the time that she needed another marriage like "I need a bad rash on my face." Fayed's father has always tried to perpetuate the myth that Diana and Dodi were engaged; they weren't. She wasn't pregnant, either.

"The driver was never drunk...would a man like Dodi permit a drunk to drive him? Don't be ridiculous."

Are you fucking kidding? Dodi Fayed was an IDIOT. He was an uneducated, aimless, deadbeat aging playboy who was supported by Daddy. He taunted the photographers: "you won't catch us." It was HIS decision to have Henri Paul drive the car in which he and Diana attempted to ditch the photographers. And the toxicology reports proved that Henri Paul WAS drunk and under the influences of tranquilizers at the time of the accident.

by Anonymousreply 15108/18/2013

Diana had Obama's birth certificate with her when she was killed. It proved he was a muslim born in Kenya. The connections are scary.

by Anonymousreply 15208/18/2013

what is the new info? Is it what R147 is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 15308/18/2013

So on the chance that this guy might be telling the truth - who ordered it? I wouldn't imagine a Royal could order something like that? Tony Blair had no ax to grind with Diana. Who did he replace? He was new then.

by Anonymousreply 15408/18/2013

I'm all over this story!

by Anonymousreply 15508/18/2013

Apparently the Palace authorised it, R154. Blair hadn't been in office long and only found out about the operation afterwards. THEN he covered for MI6 and the Palace ("Duty comes first, Prime Minister!")

Supposedly Diana was about to blow the lid on Charles' bizarre sex life - no, not Camilla (that was already out there) but his gay dalliances with his valet. That could have been a death blow to the already-on-the-nose monarchy.

British military-industrial interests were threatened by Diana's anti-landmine campaign too. GB is one of the world's biggest arms manufacturers and exporters.

She was messing with business on two fronts.

by Anonymousreply 15608/18/2013

It's interesting this is all being dredged up again right in time for the promotion of her biopic.

by Anonymousreply 15708/18/2013

R156, Don't know either way but do you think if Charles was exposed as bi it would be that big a deal? I don't think that his youngest brother is 100% straight, and there have been tons of rumors about Andrew and his shipmates.

Besides Charles' valet, wasn't he caught with his shipmates as well? I heard a rumor that he was visiting an American ship, and was not at all discrete.

by Anonymousreply 15808/18/2013

No one commits suicide by dousing himself and his vehicle with gasoline, lights a fire, and then shoots himself with two different guns.

by Anonymousreply 15908/18/2013

Nobody was threatened by anything the half witted Di had to say about landmines or anything else. She was an academic failure whose only talent was manipulation. Her views weren't respected by anyone, her campaigning was self-aggrandising and absolutely not a threat to any business interest anywhere. Nobody took her seriously.

It's sad that she died young, leaving her sons to grieve at an early age. Even more sad that there's a whole industry grown up to cater for the hard of thinking who believe that everything must be a conspiracy. She was driven by a drunk driver with a history of addiction and erratic behavior. Her fuckwitted layabout boyfriend's father has hated the British establishment for years because they wouldn't let him join the ranks (even his "Al Fayed" bit in his surname is made up, it's a self-appointed grandiosity) and his hatred has now become an obsession. Has anyone here *seen* the monstrosity of a statue he put up in Harrods? Fucking awful. The old fakir keeps peddling the same old stories that it was murder, maybe to glss over the fact that he employed the drunkard who killed them.

In summary: she wasn't a threat, she wasn't important enough, she wasn't murdered.

Further astounding news just in: Bigfoot doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 16008/18/2013

Diana was a living nightmare for the Palace. They love control and she was a complete wild card, likely to say and do anything - preferably to exact revenge for her years of torment at the hands of The Firm.

On top of al the undeniable Camilla revelations, the scandal of Charles being gay/bi would surely have been the coup de grace for the Windsors' tawdry reputation with the general public in Britain at that time.

by Anonymousreply 16108/18/2013

r160, I agree with the fact that no one took her seriously, but I wouldn't discount her instability.

Not saying she was murdered, but I don't think she was completely harmless to the family and potentially the government.

by Anonymousreply 16208/18/2013

I don't know which is worse, the display at Harrod's or the enormous statue of Michael Jackson he erected outside Craven Cottage where Fulham (his soccer team)plays. Both equally garish in their own way.

by Anonymousreply 16308/18/2013

Another eyewitness to the "accident" and the malevolent involvement of the white Fiat Uno. She only came forward in 2004.

The Age is a highly-respected broadsheet newspaper in Australia, not given to (Murdoch) tabloid excess.

by Anonymousreply 16408/18/2013

[quote]It was done by remote wireless device, used to accelerate the car without full control of the driver

True. It also managed to overtake the steering wheel of the car and aim it to precisely hit a concrete column. In addition, it disengaged three out of the four sets of seat belts in the car. Also, it was used in combination with a animatronic cyborg which was an exact replica of the driver, programed to be seen by witnesses and security cameras drinking in not one, but two Paris bars.

by Anonymousreply 16608/18/2013

R166, My post summarizes online theories. Don't know if it's true or not.

by Anonymousreply 16708/18/2013

"In addition, it disengaged three out of the four sets of seat belts in the car."

A bridge too far, r166. Nobody ever claimed "conspiracy" over the unworn seat-belts.

by Anonymousreply 16808/18/2013

So, why HAS this become news now?

Answer: to discredit a new book, 'The Princess Diana Conspiracy' by Alan Power, that is coming out in two weeks.

The book apparently goes into great detail about 'The Increment", a top-secret SAS/SBS unit attached to MI6, and its involvement in the execution of Diana. The author gathered some information about this during the court martial of Sgt. Danny Nightingale in november last year, for illegal possession of a handgun.

One of the witnesses testifying for the prosecution at that trial was "Soldier N", a serving SAS member. The estranged parents-in-law of "Soldier N" then testified against HIM. As part of their evidence they also described how "Soldier N" had frequently boasted to them of his SAS unit's personal involvement in Diana's death.

This explosive evidence has been supposedly "investigated" by The Royal Military Police for the last NINE MONTHS but they have ONLY NOW decided to hand over the case to Scotland Yard, which has itself very publicly aired the claims.

So, the suggestions of suspicious timing about these allegations should be looked at in this context: it was the british security services themselves, not the book's author or publisher, who chose to expose these claims at this time, just two weeks before the publication of this new book.

No doubt Scotland Yard will quickly claim there is no foundation to all of it, thereby discrediting 'The Princess Diana Conspiracy'. It's like when firefighters conduct a controlled "back-burn" to starve an oncoming wildfire of fuel and, thus, destroy it.

She was murdered. Make no mistake about it.

by Anonymousreply 16908/18/2013

This conspiracy theory nonsense is really outrageous. The facts of the event simply do not bear out murder or conspiracy to murder. Neither Diana nor Dodi Al Fayed were murdered. Period.

People have built a cottage industry, they write books and capitalize on her popularity, and exploit the prurient interest of the general public concerning plots and scandals, but it's all bullshit.

I guess, since there's a market for the tabloids, for stories about babies born with two heads, and UFOs, there's a market for the "Diana was murdered" crowd. What can you say about people who revere her to the point of obsession. What small, empty, foolish lives they must live.

You'll recall when they removed Diana from the car, she was alive. The impact was such that her injuries were fatal. If they wanted to kill her, they had other opportunities and it could've been done much cleaner, without more than a dozen photographers as witnesses, as well as others members of the public.

by Anonymousreply 17008/18/2013

R169, Here is a link to Power's book. Do you know anything about the author?

by Anonymousreply 17108/18/2013

A few highlights from Power's book.

by Anonymousreply 17208/18/2013

[quote] Nobody was threatened by anything the half witted Di had to say about landmines or anything else. She was an academic failure whose only talent was manipulation. Her views weren't respected by anyone, her campaigning was self-aggrandising and absolutely not a threat to any business interest anywhere. Nobody took her seriously

I don't think she was killed because of anything she knew or had to say. I don't know if she was murdered or not, but there was a big uproar about the landmines. There are British companies that manufacture landmines. They are owned by wealthy powerful people who were extremely angry at her for bringing this up to the world wide public. I didn't know about landmines before Princess Diana. Most people probably didn't either

by Anonymousreply 17308/18/2013

The following article has other highlights from Powers' book. What are Charles sexual peccadilloes that Diana threatened to reveal? Would that really have prevented him from being King in due time?

by Anonymousreply 17408/19/2013

Beheading is sooo 17th century...

by Anonymousreply 17508/19/2013

With all these conspiracy theories, some of you sound like whacko Dodi's father trying to perpetuate a romance between Diana and Dodi that was going to end when the summer ended.

The truth is Diana died as the result of her driver driving drunk and speeding through a tunnel whose car crashed while being chased by paparazzi.

Sad and tragic, and I wish Diana were still alive, but the cause of her death is very simple.

by Anonymousreply 17608/19/2013

The secret remote control accelerator was driven by none other than Lady Camilla Parker-Bowles. She also had a view of the whole thing from a close-circuit TV camera mounted onto the helmet of one of the paperazzi. She had things rigged so that her voice was piped into the car at the very end in order to let Diana know exactly who was going to kill her: "It's the Rottweiler!," she gloated, "And now I'm afraid it's about time for you to go just a little bit faster... to your assured destruction!! And I'm afraid this means that *I* will get the boys and all the tiaras now... now, and forever!!" And then evilly cackling, she pressed the accelerator onward until the car met its doom.

by Anonymousreply 17708/19/2013

Not all conspiracies are merely theoretical.

I'm generally a sceptic myself but there ARE actually such things as conspiracies. For example, the Watergate break-in and subsequent cover-up was a conspiracy. The manufacturing of a fake pretext for the second Gulf War was a conspiracy (non-existent WMDs). The rigging of electronic voting machines in the U.S. is an ongoing conspiracy. Funny, these are all Republican party conspiracies!

When security services, political parties or well-funded lobby groups are implicated in them then there is a high likelihood that "spin doctors" (or their internet equivalent: sockpuppets) will be employed to distort, distract or generally sabotage debate, hoping to cover the tracks of their masters' malfeasance.

They label everything a "Conspiracy Theory" and then invoke names like JFK, Bigfoot, Elvis, UFOs etc. You see it on many threads here on DL and is just par for the course in this brave new world of internet anonymity.

They love to talk about anything - except the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 17808/19/2013

R145, you are so full of shit. NO where was it ever stated that he was shot with 2 different caliber bullets or your bullshit about the keys. FUCK YOU!

by Anonymousreply 17908/19/2013

I wonder if the two princes ever have doubts about the way their mother died?

by Anonymousreply 18008/19/2013

A little invested in this aren't you, R179, hmm?

Your "reasonable" tone deserves an answer in kind: fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Why don't you get a real job instead of the one you have being a pathetic disinformation goon? Have you even read '1984', Winston Smith?

Actually, I'll admit I was confused when i stated James Andanson was shot with two bullets of differing calibre: that detail was mentioned in relation to a different murder that James Andanson was himself implicated in. Peculiar life that millionaire paparazzo lead, huh? Peculiar and brief.

However, a fireman who attended the scene of Andanson's supposed suicide claimed he saw two bullet holes in the dead man's skull. As no-one else ever investigated this aspect of the case the calibres of those two bullets are unknown.

Remember: he supposedly doused himself with gasoline and then burnt himself to death inside his locked car. One report said that his nearly-disintegrated body was sitting in quiet repose with arms folded. That's quite an amazing feat of stoic forbearance for a person being burned alive. No wriggling?

Oh yes, and the keys to his vehicle were never found, fuckwit!

by Anonymousreply 18108/19/2013

Just in time to promote that stinkaroo, "Diana" about to bomb theaters.

by Anonymousreply 18208/19/2013

I always thought it was Prince Philip that ordered the hit and now it's beginning to look more and more like it.

by Anonymousreply 18308/19/2013

I agree, R183. And Harry is his kid, too. Check out the resemblance. Spitting image.

by Anonymousreply 18408/19/2013

R179, There have been many published reports in various media implying that the driver of the white car could not have committed suicide as initially reported, because of the evidence. Shall I post other sources?

My objective on many DL threads is to report different online theories. That doesn't mean I always agree with everything I post; just want to open up the discussion to gather knowledgeable input.

I don't believe Diana was in love with Dodi, or considered him anything more than a temporary distraction. Still the growing pap attention did not reflect well on British Royalty. The Pakistani heart surgeon was of far better character, although he was not interested in marrying her either.

Still would like to explore the hint of Charles' peccadilloes. Would evidence of bisexuality ruin his chances of ever being King?

by Anonymousreply 18508/19/2013

R184, Who are you claiming to be Harry's father?

by Anonymousreply 18608/19/2013

r181 scares me.

by Anonymousreply 18808/19/2013

R186, Harry's resemblance to his grandfather Philip is quite striking. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 19008/19/2013

R190, Do you really think Philip and Diana had an affair?

by Anonymousreply 19108/19/2013

Interesting comment from an online article.

"The editor of a major newspaper was interviewed. His home was raided after her death, and his computer and documents were stolen. He believes that the raid was carried out by the Security Services in order to confiscate evidence, as they believed French journalists has sent him photographs."

by Anonymousreply 19208/19/2013

In the film The Queen, it was implied that Prince Phillip may have demanded a hit or her...the old Nazi would have done something like that, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 19308/19/2013

"The Queen" you were looking at, R193, must have been in your mirror. There is no such implication in the film you mention.

by Anonymousreply 19408/19/2013

Hey Brits, feast your eyes on this.

by Anonymousreply 19508/19/2013

Diana was the most beloved human being in all of history.

by Anonymousreply 19608/20/2013

OMG r184, I look exactly like my paternal grandfather, who died before I was born. He must have come back from the dead and fucked my mother. It's a conspiracy!

by Anonymousreply 19708/20/2013

R197, At least you resemble your grandfather. I look so completely different that everyone, relatives and strangers alike, are convinced that I'm adopted.

by Anonymousreply 19808/20/2013

I knew a girl that looked like none of her family. I knew that either she was adopted or her mother had sex(rape?) with a Mexican man, when they were working in Mexico. Of course no one ever mentioned it. The whole family were "real" blonds and blue eyed, she had dark skin, brown eyes and beautiful dark hair. You would think that she might question it.

by Anonymousreply 19908/20/2013

There is nothing at all blown up about the Tower 7 situation. There was no reason why it should have collapsed, no reason at all.

by Anonymousreply 20008/20/2013

Diana is dead and not dead. I have heard that Diana was being pursued by a gang of vampires who wanted to make her their vampire queen.

by Anonymousreply 20108/20/2013

Harry looks almost exactly like one of Diana's lovers and he looks nothing like Charles or William.

by Anonymousreply 20208/20/2013

But he looks a LOT like Philip. Check out pics of Philip when he was a young man.

by Anonymousreply 20308/20/2013

R201, your witless posts (also at R1, R3 and R152) indicate to me you're a stranger to these parts.

I think you're a sockpuppet.

I also think you're not a very good one.

Don't you "fucktards" (a word much beloved by your kind) realize that the way you keep drawing attention to yourselves only gives more credence to those very arguments you're trying so ineptly to derail?

The constant dumb buzzing of troll blowflies like you around Diana's corpse makes me think that there is indeed something rotten about the way she died.

Why else would your employers have made this topic a priority for a campaign of disinformation?

by Anonymousreply 20408/20/2013

"The constant dumb buzzing of troll blowflies like you around Diana's corpse"

We can't get to her corpse. It's buried on a private island....... fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 20508/22/2013

Is tomorrow the anniversary of her death?

by Anonymousreply 20608/30/2013

R187, Diana knew before the wedding that Charles was not in love with her nor was she in love with him. She believed being a princess would be enough and it wasn't. It killed her to her very core that Charles and Camilla really loved each other. Something she never had.

by Anonymousreply 20708/30/2013

The little white car was the answer.

by Anonymousreply 20808/30/2013

I think she was young and thought she could get Charles to fall in love with her but she simply wasn't his type.

by Anonymousreply 20908/31/2013

any more info?

by Anonymousreply 21009/02/2013

Maybe David Frost has left behind evidence incriminating Philip which was to be opened at the event of his untimely death?

by Anonymousreply 21109/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!