Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Poll to speculate on Hannah's guilt or innocence

Please provide detailed responses to support your choices.

by Anonymousreply 9508/23/2013

I think Hannah was sexually abused, didn't know his plans to kill and didn't run away because she felt her life was in danger. So I wasn't sure which option to select.

Why would anyone think she manipulated HIM. His father did almost exactly the same thing to one of his teenage classmates. This was history repeating itself.

by Anonymousreply 108/16/2013

I have no way of knowing. The facts aren't out yet. It's trashy and obnoxious to speculate on something as momentous as this until we know more.

by Anonymousreply 208/16/2013

[quote] It's trashy and obnoxious to speculate on something as momentous as this until we know more.

I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 308/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 508/16/2013

I had no idea you all were so invested in Pretty Little Liars.

by Anonymousreply 1008/17/2013

I wonder what is the content of the letters she wrote to her future kidnapper?

by Anonymousreply 1108/17/2013

I was thinking the same thing [R7]. Who did the cat belong to... or rather, to whom did the cat belong?

by Anonymousreply 1208/17/2013

The cat was not Hannah's. She does have a cat, but the cat in the woods with them was DiMaggio's. If you pay attention to the later news stories, you would find this out. They were prattling on about how much he loved that cat.

by Anonymousreply 1308/17/2013

Oh, and children do not 'manipulate' adults to commit murder R4, unless that adult is suffering from some form of mental retardation. Whatever choices DiMaggio made were his own, I don't care how sexually obsessed he was with Hannah, especially since that obsession opens up the possibility of him having groomed/and or abused her as she grew up.

If anything, this is a case of an adult manipulating a child.

by Anonymousreply 1408/17/2013

Grieving Hannah was on the news yesterday attending a fund raiser. She was dressed for a day at the beach. I guess she is too distraught to find appropriate clothing. Or maybe it all burned and this was all she salvaged?

by Anonymousreply 1508/17/2013

Anyone with 2 brain cells can see there are some questions here. She was so afraid of him but she still went on multiple day trips at least one overnight trip with this guy who creeped her out. 13 phone calls between the 2 the day of the murder -and then both cell phones are turned off.

She finds out her mom and bro are both dead and she immediately gets a manicure! She goes to a fund raiser in short shorts and a low cut top. She post selfies where he has. Huge smile. Posts pics of her new nails.

Something is very stinky. 16 year old girls are hardly " children". Maybe she had no involvement but there are things that just don't add up.

by Anonymousreply 1608/17/2013

R15, being inappropriate, or an a-typical victim, or even someone with less emotional affect that most people (which is common for the entire family if you've seen her father and grandmother speaking and reacting), well none of these things makes her a murderer. Being odd, reacting in a way that doesn't seem normal to most, does not make somebody a murderer or complicit in murder.

by Anonymousreply 1708/17/2013

For christssake Hannah, you heard me SING!!!

by Anonymousreply 1808/17/2013

R17 was on the Casey Anthony jury.

by Anonymousreply 1908/17/2013

Wow, now we're comparing her to Casey Anthony?

Thinking this girl didn't commit this crime, and responding to the outrage over a-typical behaviour which I have always defended against, because I have always found it ridiculous that so many people are uncomfortable with those who relate and respond to the world differently then is normal and accepted; well none of these things mean I am in any way supportive of Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony was not a victim, and this comparison was not only a poor one, as was the joke, but insulting.

Some people live in such a small world.

by Anonymousreply 2008/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 2108/17/2013

That whole family is deranged, but I disagree with the notion that she is in shock and cannot emote any grief.

She's sixteen years old, and no one could have connived me to kill my family or turn off any feelings for them when I was her age.

There is something horribly wrong here, and at sixteen she is not that innocent. I mean come on, sixteen year old girls are mothers in this world.

I think she is in on it at some level.

by Anonymousreply 2208/17/2013

The torture of her mother and brother has to be considered. Was Hannah just very busy watching "Princesses: Long Island" while her "uncle" tortured her mother and brother?

by Anonymousreply 2308/17/2013

R13, R14, DiMaggio does not appear to be the type of person that could be easily manipulated, rather he was the controller in the relationship.

Still many on the internet question if Hannah was completely innocent in this whole affair. Maybe she wasn't very savvy and just went along with the views of whomever she was around. Go along to get along.

Or perhaps she had some input. Was she in some way angry or resentful but didn't really want her mother, brother, and dog to die? Still any teen would normally have rescued her expensive possessions.

by Anonymousreply 2408/17/2013

Ok first of all, in that link posted earlier, she is wearing a blue t shirt and shorts, her friend is wearing the identical outfit, which makes me wonder if there was something significant about the color blue or something. Kids that age, do things like wear certain colors, etc, because they find those things symbolic to them. She is not dressed in a skanky way, unless a t shirt and shorts is considered skanky.

Based on the website that was revealed by newsballer, I actually was impressed with how she handled herself when someone was calling her a slut, whore, etc. She didn't really engage in much of it, just made kind of a jokey comeback and that was it.

The person who wrote the Newsballer article clearly was attacking Hannah's character, even though they kept saying that they were posting her trashy past as a way to prove that she was less likely to be victimized than if she were an angelic virgin. Clearly they were starting in on attacking the victim.

Now, that being said, I have to say, that in the end it comes down to the judgment of the adults in this girl's life. In this day and age, letting your daughter go on multiple day trips alone with a male friend of the family is very poor judgment. I suspect there was some serious dysfunction in this family, and that Hannah was victim or early sexualization and possibly her parents had awareness of the relationship between Hannah and Dimaggio.

If Hannah has been victimized long before the kidnapping, she may have just been spunky enough to learn how to survive. At some point many long term victims will learn to lie, and be manipulative and play to the situation. It is a form of survival. They may also lose their ability to be empathetic and develop more sociopathic traits, considering that essential childhiood relationships have been proven to be abusive etc.

So it is possible that Hannah was part of the kidnapping plan, it is possible that she was able to manipulate the guy into buying her things, maybe even to the point of punishing her mother for a perceived mistreatment.

It is possible that Hannah had no idea how sick this guy was or how far he would take things and that what she saw as a plan to have an adventure, and gain some money or material things, ended up a very different game than what she thought it would be.

Given that this guy had a father who also had serious issues, he was clearly unstable. Even Hannah saying something like "I hate my Mom, I wish she was dead", ( which by the way, would not be a completely uncommon thing for a 16 year old to say in the midst of teen angsty moment) could be interpreted by this sicko as a plea for him to kill her mom. He may have constructed some fantasy where he would rescue Hannah, and win her love and devotion if he killed the mom.

Hannah, in over her head and reeling with survivor guilt is not going to behave appropriately most of the time, because she is damaged.

She is ultimately innocent because she has likely been abused or at the very least part of something very dysfunctional most of her life, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have some culpability in this particular situation. I think she started something that she thought she could control, but ultimately couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 2508/17/2013

R25, That's the way she was dressed for a fundraiser at her friend's mom's restaurant, for burial expenses.

by Anonymousreply 2608/17/2013

It looks to me as if 'looks' are a component here. Again, no amount of coercion could make a sixteen year old lack empathy for her family. It's startling to see her disregard for what happened.

I'm sorry, but I don't really find this girl to be an attractive person and I find her suspicious. I don't care that she is pretty, has long hair, and is thin.

Her kidnapper/accomplice is fucking weird and OF COURSE her is guilty. She didn't coerce that asshole at all.

Everyone involved, except the dead, are deranged people.

by Anonymousreply 2708/17/2013

An acquaintance of mine ran over her young child in the driveway last year, and he died. She is so extroverted that 30 minutes later she was posting about it on Facebook, and had continued with the death story for many months to get a lot of condolences and attention, and tree planting parties, etc.

That turned a lot of people off, but grief and trauma are processed differently by different people. Some people need a lot of activity, or to do something, in order to cope. I'm not saying whether Hannah had anything to do with the murders or not. That will all come out in time. She does behave as one who has been violated in childhood, which is hardly her fault.

The deaths are well beyond her ability to process, and she does what she knows, to not flip out. Results are the same whether or not she was involved. Many kids have wished their parents dead at some point. Now if it really happened? The emotions are too difficult to comprehend, let alone sort through.

by Anonymousreply 2808/17/2013

R28 sounds like Munchausen by Proxy!

by Anonymousreply 2908/17/2013

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, R29.

No normal person, let alone mother, would be posting on Facebook 30 minutes after she murder...ahem, accidently ran over her child.

I like to think think zombies have invaded many people these days and they are the soulless undead only they keep a job and pay their phone bill.

by Anonymousreply 3008/17/2013

What was that Bill Paxton movie where a lot of people were becoming demons because the end of the world was coming... and only he could see who they were, so he was supposed to kill them?

by Anonymousreply 3108/17/2013

If he took her to Hollywood and Malibu then she may have been planning some show biz career and he probably promised to help her.

Are there people who are star struck enough to kill their own family if they thought they would be famous?

by Anonymousreply 3208/17/2013

Die, R16.

by Anonymousreply 3308/17/2013

[quote]She finds out her mom and bro are both dead and she immediately gets a manicure!

Didn't she know they were dead before she and her "uncle" began the trip? How could he be torturing them to death and Hannah not know? Just because she told the FBI she didn't know of the deaths doesn't mean it's true. How could she not know?

by Anonymousreply 3408/17/2013

R31... "Frailty" ....great movie.

by Anonymousreply 3508/17/2013

What kind of whacked out family was this? A male family "friend" is allowed to take a teenaged girl on overnight trips? WTF? That is totally inappropriate. My mother would never have allowed me to go off with an adult male no matter how friendly they were with the family.

Has anyone questioned the father about possible sexual abuse? Maybe he and this "friend" traded her back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 3608/17/2013

I wonder if Hannah's seen the movie "Pretty Poison".

by Anonymousreply 3708/17/2013

"No normal person, let alone mother, would be posting on Facebook 30 minutes after she murder...ahem, accidently ran over her child."

People react in different ways. Who are you to say what's "normal" and what isn't? Lots of people think homosexuality is abnormal.

by Anonymousreply 3808/17/2013

"In this day and age, letting your daughter go on multiple day trips alone with a male friend of the family is very poor judgment"

But letting your 14-year-old son have sleepovers at Jerry Sandusky's house or letting them stay at hotels together is great judgment?!

by Anonymousreply 3908/17/2013

Many of you seem strangely invested in making this case even more lurid than it was to begin with. Probably the same folks that consider those rubbish Law & Order/CSI/Criminal Minds shows "entertainment."

by Anonymousreply 4008/17/2013

Just because a person is a psychopath, does not make them: a) a murderer, b) guilty of a specific crime or c) an accomplice.

She might not give a shit about her family dying, but that doesn't mean she was involved. Teenagers are nasty, and society won't accept what they are capable of doing to people (unless they're black, of course, then they're animals who deserve the chair.)

There are definitely some unanswered questions about the case, but it doesn't automatically point to her as a willing participant.

by Anonymousreply 4108/17/2013

Not all teenagers are nasty! Many are already parents.

Her seemingly not caring about her family being tortured and murdered is insane, and is atypical of teenage life.

by Anonymousreply 4208/17/2013

r42, I knew many kids like that growing up. They were from middle--upper middle class families and their parents were distant careerists.

They were isolated from the world, only socialized with similar people and had no empathy for others.

I remember one guy who said he didn't know how to act when his grandparent died because he'd never had anyone around him die. He had no actual emotion, but wanted to know what he should do to avoid seeming odd.

by Anonymousreply 4308/17/2013

R43, Sadly have met many of all ages, incapable of empathy or sympathy towards anyone else. In fact hearing about someone else's misfortune makes them laugh hysterically. It's worse than a "blame the victim" mentality.

by Anonymousreply 4408/17/2013

I read that when they were spotted on horseback that he was holding her cat.

Didn't Hannah, the mother, and the brother get lured over there because DiMaggio said that he was losing his home? I doubt they took the cat with them. So after killing the mother and brother but before splitting town they stopped off at her house so DiMaggio could get the cat?

by Anonymousreply 4508/17/2013

"Her seemingly not caring about her family being tortured and murdered is insane, and is atypical of teenage life."

You and other people here are ASSUMING she doesn't care, because you think dressing "sexy" or posting on facebook is a sign of not caring.

"They were isolated from the world, only socialized with similar people and had no empathy for others."

Plenty of poor people have no empathy, and some people are raised to have a "stiff upper lip" and show no emotion. Just because someone isn't bawling over a death doesn't mean they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 4608/17/2013

Teens display impulsive behavior, poor reasoning/judgment, and rarely think of negative consequences because their Prefrontal Cortex isn't fully developed ( which is the last portion of the brain to fully develop). I'm not saying she had nothing to do with the crime. I admit that some of the things I'm reading do sound bizarre and suspicious. But this could explain some of her odd behavior.

by Anonymousreply 4708/17/2013

Showing no emotion is also common for those who are frequently abused. They have completely shut down their emotions in an effort to cope.

by Anonymousreply 4808/17/2013

There are many, MANY more psychopaths in the world than are spoken publicly of... most people would be terrified if they knew the real percentage, and really understood the signs to look for.

by Anonymousreply 4908/17/2013

I'm curious how everyone here knows that she hasn't shown any any emotion. Is she live on a 24/7 webcam somewhere or are you basing this on a few photos and some online postings (would you want anyone judging your character by things you posted online at 16)? How do you truly know what she's going through?

by Anonymousreply 5008/17/2013

Getting a mani-pedi, tweeting and posting selfies after learning that your mother and baby brother were brutally murdered is more than just a little odd. You could practically count the teeth in her mouth in some of those pics. She's anything but innocent.

by Anonymousreply 5108/17/2013

r50 I think the point is that a 16 year old girl who went through all that she did would not be acting as normally as this girl is.

It would be overwhelming, and someone discussing the situation would show more reaction.

For another side of young people in extremis and how they react, particularly under sustained abuse, this is a fascinating story.

Note that while they have moments that seem normal, they revert to emotion and reticence when talking about what happened. They are also obviously affected in other ways.

by Anonymousreply 5208/17/2013

Police haven't been clear on the torture charge, in the past I have seen police use that charge when a victim has been burned alive, which may be the case here. The crowbar beside the mothers body may have been used to knock her out so he could tie her up, she may have died as a result of the fire.

We also know, as per the police, that the fire was started using a timer. Making sure it set off well after he had gotten away with Hannah before anyone realized there had been a crime. In this scenario, it's possible Hannah would not have known.

We also don't know if Hannah was separated from her family for some other reason. (i.e. she was asked to go pick up something from the store or from a different part of the property.)

by Anonymousreply 5308/17/2013

R45, Hannah does have a car, but the cat with DiMaggio was his. His friends have mentioned he loved that at and wouldn't be without it.

I remember rolling my eyes in fact when one of his friends were implying this showed a good side of him, because of how many monstrous people have had pet.

by Anonymousreply 5408/17/2013

As R41 said, even if she is emotionless, and lacking empathy more than most, even in the extreme circumstance that she is sociopathic, none of those things make her a murderer or an accomplice to murder.

I am utterly fascinated by how horrified people are that she is not acting like the victim they want her to be. We project how we want her to be acting based on how we would act and what we deem acceptable behaviour. But some people in this world are a-typical and do not behave as we expect them. Even to the point of an extreme as some view Hannah.

Again, I would ask people look at her other family members. Her father and grandmother who are also both acting emotionless and with flat affect in regard to this case. Are they accomplices too?!!

Of course not. Some people in this world simply behave in a manner that may seem odd and hard to understand for most. Does not make them killers, or monsters.

by Anonymousreply 5508/17/2013

I just read something on another site about the police possibly being deliberately quiet and building a case against her especially as they haven't published the contents of those letters or phone calls yet. If they were the innocent ramblings of a teenage girl they would have published them. I'm guessing she's a sociopath and led this guy on and got him to get rid of mom. She could very possibly have had some rage issues regarding her mother. Many teen girls do. When I was her age I hated my parents especially my mother.

by Anonymousreply 5608/18/2013

I don't understand why people are having such a hard time seeing through this girl. She is clearly sociopathic, and like most female sociopaths, she didn't do the actual murder, she got someone else to do it.

I can't believe that some of you are so easily tricked by her appearance. She's a pretty, young white girl therefore she's "been groomed" and isn't responsible.

I urge you defenders to read up on female sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 5708/18/2013

It wouldn't surprise me if she had something to do with it. It's happened before. You'd think she at least pretend to be a little more distraught, though.

by Anonymousreply 5808/18/2013

Online rumors that the FBI is quietly investigating.

by Anonymousreply 5908/18/2013

Why would DiMaggio have wanted to torture the mother and brother, unless it was because she wanted him to?

by Anonymousreply 6008/18/2013

Could a 16 year old be so devious and clever enough to pull something off? Theoretically, if she had hatched something to get rid of her mother and brother, wouldn't she have at least avoided doing things that portrayed her in a bad/or suspicious light? Beginning with the 13 telephone contacts. If she was in cahoots with DiMaggio, a tech guy, wouldn't he tell her to avoid using her own phone or not to use it so much?

by Anonymousreply 6108/18/2013

What's the story about the DNA test kit found in the mothers car? Or is that just a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 6208/18/2013

'Uncle' DiMaggio has been around since before Hannah was born, could he be the daddy?

by Anonymousreply 6308/19/2013

"I urge you defenders to read up on female sociopaths."

I urge you to read up on male sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 6408/19/2013

Girls, girls!

They're both sociopaths!

by Anonymousreply 6508/19/2013

Who in the world is Hannah?

by Anonymousreply 6608/19/2013

Hannah is that hard-hearted woman known as the vamp of Savannah.

by Anonymousreply 6708/19/2013

Kidnapper leaves money to Hannah, and what the status of Princess the cat.

by Anonymousreply 6808/20/2013

He left it to her paternal grandmother. Apparently, he lived with her for two years before he bought his house.

by Anonymousreply 6908/20/2013

I thought this was athread about the TV show Dexter, and that crazy bitch Hannah who's on the show now. Whoops!

by Anonymousreply 7008/20/2013

DiMaggio used a timer to set the fires long after he'd abasconded.

San Diego-area home timed to set fire after kidnap - The Associated Press

SAN DIEGO -- A family friend who kidnapped a 16-year-old girl had a 20-hour jump on authorities, who discovered he used a timer to set fire to his rural home where the girl's mother and younger brother were found dead, a San Diego County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman said Tuesday.

James Lee DiMaggio was spotted on a Border Patrol surveillance camera at 12:10 a.m. Aug. 4, about 20 hours before his home caught fire, said the spokeswoman, Jan Caldwell. He is seen inside his 2013 blue Nissan Versa with 16-year-old Hannah Anderson at a westbound highway checkpoint.

Hannah's disappearance — discovered after the fire — triggered a massive search for DiMaggio, 40, that spanned much of the western United States and parts of Canada and Mexico. DiMaggio, who was like an uncle to the Anderson children and their father's best friend, died in a shootout with FBI agents in the Idaho wilderness six days after the fire. Hannah was rescued and returned to Southern California.

The discovery that the fire was set by a timer prompted investigators to warn the public during the manhunt that DiMaggio's car might be rigged with explosives, Caldwell said. As it turns out, the car wasn't rigged.

Investigators who searched DiMaggio's home found an incendiary device, handcuff boxes and "arson wire," according to a search warrant. It also says they discovered letters from Hannah and a handwritten note, without elaborating on the contents.

Search warrants unsealed last week said Hannah was picked up from a cheerleading practice at 4 p.m. on Aug. 4, but Caldwell said the practice was a day earlier.

Firefighters found the body of Christina Anderson, 44, when they extinguished flames at DiMaggio's home in Boulevard, a tiny town about 65 miles east of San Diego on the U.S.-Mexico border. A search warrant says she was found near a crowbar and what appeared to be blood next to her head.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office said she died of a blunt head injury, without elaborating on the nature of the wound or the circumstances of her death in a posting to its website. The manner of death is listed as homicide.

Investigators found 8-year-old Ethan Anderson's body as they sifted through rubble. Authorities identified his remains several days later by extracting DNA from his bone marrow.

The medical examiner's office said Tuesday that the cause and manner of the boy's death remained under investigation.

Hannah Anderson says she didn't learn her mother and brother died until after she was rescued. She said on a social media site last week that she was "on the road to Idaho" when the fire ignited.

"He had set to wear (sic) it would catch on fire at a certain time," she wrote.

A memorial service is scheduled Saturday for the mother and son in Santee, an east San Diego suburb.

by Anonymousreply 7108/20/2013

I think I heard something about DiMaggio's family asking for a paternity test for Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 7208/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 7308/22/2013

Stop calling her a "child" . Was Amy Fisher aka Long Island Lolita a child? 16 year olds are very savvy these days. And yes, even younger children than Hannah can and do commit horrible crimes. Not saying she is guilty of anything. I just want more facts to come out.

If she was so creeped out by Uncle Jim why did she write so many letters where she talked to him about her not getting along with her mother? And why would she go for a week long trip to Disneyland with a guy who. Reeed her out? She would have made up some excuse for why she couldn't go if she didn't want to.

by Anonymousreply 7408/22/2013

I want to read Hannah's letters. We should submit a FOIA request for them to be posted online. As anyone from Datalounge reached out to Hannah on Facebook yet?

by Anonymousreply 7508/22/2013

Even bad soap operas don't have story lines like these. Here the latest?

DiMaggio's sister complained publicly that the FBI hasn't yet given her Jim's gun and used condoms. Like I can understand wanting a gun but a bunch of used condoms?

Did you know that DiMaggio's mother and sister tried to commit suicide? Of course his father succeeded.

Surely all of the parties to this story are more dysfunctional than a 737 full of bad actors, and it keeps getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 7608/22/2013

I lived in San Diego for a few years. Beautiful place, but half the city is people short a few marbles.

Stay classy, San Diego!

by Anonymousreply 7708/22/2013

Agree. Something fishy. And I call bullshit on people saying she's "grieving in her own way".. Her mom her brother AND this Jim guy, all dead.. And she acts like this? Um, no.

by Anonymousreply 7808/22/2013

What R56 said.

by Anonymousreply 7908/22/2013

DiMaggio's sister thinks she's entitled to crime scene evidence.

Did anyone see her interview on the Today Show?

by Anonymousreply 8008/22/2013

R80, Crime scene evidence or used condoms? Excuse me but WHY were they even kept? Please.

R77, I was born in Mercy Hospital, San Diego, and lived near SDSU, and while I left at 18 to attend UCLA and never looked back, please don't trash my hometown.

Actually Hannah lives closer to redneck Santee which is East, and far from the beautiful, upscale beaches of La Jolla Shores.

by Anonymousreply 8108/22/2013

Just watched an update on her Today show appearance. Will they forever refer to her as an 'alleged' kidnapping victim since every one else involved is dead ?

The reporter's final comment was that Hannah will eventually tell her story, but now is not the time ............'the time' being whenever she gets offered the biggest paycheck apparently.

by Anonymousreply 8208/22/2013

R82, Did you learn anything new from watching Hannah's performance? When will her Survival Clothing Line come out?

by Anonymousreply 8308/22/2013

God, Dynasty had more believable scripts. Who will play Hannah in the next season? Morgan Fairchild?

by Anonymousreply 8408/22/2013

I have no idea who Hannah is. Are we talking about Dexter?

by Anonymousreply 8508/22/2013

Wow, did some posts disappear? Weird.

by Anonymousreply 8608/22/2013

I didn't know they were from East County in San Diego. That explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 8708/22/2013

The oddest quote of this saga so far to me, was the question (paraphrasing) "What did you lose in the fire?" She said, "my family, my iPod, my cell phone, my dog..."

My family, my iPod???

The whole case is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 8808/22/2013

more discussion.. please!

by Anonymousreply 8908/23/2013

The dog comes after the ipod and cellphone. That dog must have meant a lot to her.

by Anonymousreply 9008/23/2013

The fucking cat got to go to Idaho at least.

by Anonymousreply 9108/23/2013

I hate the word selfies.

by Anonymousreply 9208/23/2013

Does anyone know what happened to Princess (the cat). Was she rescued in Idaho as well? I am hoping that she was in a carrier and didn't run off when things got crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9308/23/2013

You know, it would be really difficult to keep track of a cat if you've just kidnapped an unwilling victim who would presumably be trying to escape.

by Anonymousreply 9408/23/2013

It seems Hannah is quite nuts.

by Anonymousreply 9508/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!