Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Brother 15 - Part 6

Aryan won HoH for the fourth time as the bigots and their enablers fawn all over this nasty, vile, racist woman.

by Anonymousreply 60008/26/2013

I already hate when reality competitions bring back an eliminated contestant, but it's even worse with Big Brother. That means that three one-hour episodes we watched were for nothing, and because all they've managed to do is eliminate uninteresting floaters, we have to spend ANOTHER week with one of them, who will then be immediately re-eliminated the second the houseguests get the opportunity. If they're gonna bring someone back, bring someone interesting like Nick! How great would that be for him to come back having seen GM's obsession with him, and seeing him turn her down? Of course, he won't because it will fuck up the game since he'll tell them America's response to their racism. But if you're gonna shake up the game, at least shake it up in an interesting way!

by Anonymousreply 308/16/2013

If Elissa gets voted off, I would love to see her sit with Julie and tell her she won't be joining the jury because of this season's disgusting racism.

by Anonymousreply 408/16/2013

i'll be sad to see helen go.

but she didn't win sqat just like elissa.

aMANda is disgusting.

mcrae is nasty looking. he is worse than the hipsters.

just hate this season.

by Anonymousreply 508/16/2013

Helen is a manipulating cunt. She deserves nothing.

by Anonymousreply 608/16/2013

I'm almost sure it'll be Elissa and Spencer who go up this week, with Spencer sent home.

by Anonymousreply 708/16/2013

the following people are as useful as a used condom

gina marie

elissa

spencer

mcdoush

aMANda

by Anonymousreply 808/16/2013

R7, the target this week is Helen.

To the posters at the end of the previous thread: the screen cap that showed the status of Amanda's real estate license says it's current but inactive. That just means she voluntarily took inactive status while she is not actually working as a real estate agent in Florida, so she can pay a reduced annual licensing fee to the state. It does not mean that her license has been either suspended or revoked by the state. I'm not an Amanda or McRae fan, but there's no drama or scandal to a person taking inactive status in a field that's licensed by the state.

by Anonymousreply 908/16/2013

If Helen is indeed the target, I'm looking forward to her meltdown and scrambling.

by Anonymousreply 1008/16/2013

I did LOL at Ginamarie falling for Jessie's trap and briefly fighting/chest bumping Aaryn. Seeing the 2 racist bitches go at it was amusing. Why does Ginamarie talk like a male Latino? Calling Aaryn "mami"? really?

by Anonymousreply 1108/16/2013

Yous betta shut your frickin' face r11.

by Anonymousreply 1208/16/2013

from a non-watcher (but avid reader of these posts): How much longer is the show on (this season)? How many more episodes?

by Anonymousreply 1308/16/2013

R13, I have no idea where on earth you could find out such highly classified information.

by Anonymousreply 1408/16/2013

I think Finale Night is September 18th, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1508/16/2013

Thank you for the information [R14]! I truly appreciate your help!

by Anonymousreply 1608/16/2013

So Aryan, Amanda and McCrae had a final 3 deal all along?

by Anonymousreply 1708/16/2013

Who wants to Elissercise? I LIVE!

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

The yoga mixed with her plastic face and phony voice is causing me cognitive dissonance.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

Helen's meltdown right before BBAD went off the air last night was priceless! The whole HOH room just stared at her with smirks while she cried, "I can't carry Elissa anymore! It's not fair! If she leaves, I won't get her jury vote!" Stewie, Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 2008/16/2013

No no no DLers. Far better would have been the Pizza Jesus going home this week so Amanda would provide a week long psycho meltdown for our viewing pleasure. At least Helen has the balls to put up Jesus and the fish faced yenta given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

Rachel quote:

Yes, McCrae, we anxiously await the day when you are able to retrieve your genitalia from around Amanda’s neck. When is SOMEONE going to step up to her? Big Brother knock outs are my fave! OMG it shows everyone’s cards and it shows where everyone is playing.

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

[quote]If Elissa gets voted off, I would love to see her sit with Julie and tell her she won't be joining the jury because of this season's disgusting racism.

And give up screen time? No way. She might be the best in a horrifying crowd, but just like her obnoxious sister, she wants to be famous.

And becoming number one is the reason Mr & Mrs Chen have done absolutely nothing about the racism. In fact they probably laugh all the way through their nighty Madeo restaurant meal. It's a no lose situation for them.

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

The Chenbot was not programmed for laughter r23.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

The Have-Nots (Elissa, Helen, GM and Amanda) are getting habaneros and head cheese. Heh.

Amanda said today that to keep a straight face during Helen's sobfest last night she had to force herself to think about puppies in a blender. Such a vivid imagination that Amanda has.

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

What was Helen crying about?

by Anonymousreply 2608/16/2013

Why is Helen crying? What happened??

by Anonymousreply 2708/16/2013

Elissa is threatening to walk instead of going to Jury due to the racist crap. I wonder, does she want to be voted out so she has a shot at coming back?

by Anonymousreply 2808/16/2013

It looks like Aaryn (or Amanda) are going to win BB, which is a travesty in itself, because nobody wants to nominate these 2 bitches (except America).

I will not tune in next season.

by Anonymousreply 2908/16/2013

Helen was crying because she realized she's fucked up her game. Also that if Elissa walks she won't get a badly needed vote from her.

by Anonymousreply 3008/16/2013

Yes! Elissa is getting ready to walk out...this would be be unprecedented! I hope she does it.

by Anonymousreply 3108/16/2013

R29 is the same person who said last year that they wouldn't watch this season or last season or the season before the last season, etc.

I don't care if you watch or not, R29. We have Julie "Mrs CBS" Chen-Mooves as a host in prime-time. We are untouchable.

And never forget bitches . . . I am the twist is this fucking game. The one I pull for seems to always win.

by Anonymousreply 3208/16/2013

Helen screwed herself by turning on people who were either allies or at least willing to work with her. Trusting Mcranda and Aaryn was not a good move. She'll be shocked when she finds out Andy is playing her. Speaking of idiots-he's another. Why anyone wants to go to the final 3 with a couple who has anal sex is beyond me. Clearly those 2 would never turn against each other.

by Anonymousreply 3308/16/2013

[quote]the final 3 with a couple who has anal sex is beyond me

really? live?

Who was the top?

by Anonymousreply 3408/16/2013

Also, Helen cries to manipulate people.

by Anonymousreply 3508/16/2013

She blatantly lied about trying to get rid of Amanda. Or she's a bit of a sociopath and has convinced herself it didn't actually happen. Her lies are becoming frenzied and haphazard now, not unlike that despicable piece of shit Shelly.

"I'm fighting for my FAMILY!"

by Anonymousreply 3608/16/2013

BB Viewers: here's when you know for sure Helen is lying. She'll get up and leave. Notice how last week she walked out of the room when Candice called her out on being the one who decides which nominees leave/stay? This week when Jessie confronted her about the plan to evict Amanda, Helen also got up and left. Let's see how many times that happens this week.

by Anonymousreply 3708/16/2013

Tell the people that the entire corporate state is, with the aid of this massive power supply, about to totally automate the entire industrial state to the point that in the next five years, all that will be needed is a small class of button pushers.

Well she got that one right!

by Anonymousreply 3808/16/2013

Helen and Elissa were nominated. Helen is the target.

by Anonymousreply 3908/16/2013

I hope they get Helen out. This will be HUGE. Elissa is not a threat since she hasn't come close to winning anything.

by Anonymousreply 4008/16/2013

Gee, R41, I bet you're a swell party guest.

by Anonymousreply 4308/16/2013

What is Andy's end game with regard to Amanda and Mccrae? Has he said?

by Anonymousreply 4508/16/2013

FF for R41.

by Anonymousreply 4608/16/2013

I hope if Helen gets evicted, during the interview Julie Chen is all like "Helen, when those tricks was talking all that racist shit, BITCH, why didn't you represent?" lol

by Anonymousreply 4708/16/2013

Vagina Marie just said that she doesn't date black guys, she doesn't date other "species".

by Anonymousreply 4808/17/2013

[quote]yet you fraus and phags

How sexist and homophobic of you.

by Anonymousreply 4908/17/2013

R41 complains about sexism and homophobia by bring sexist and homophobic

by Anonymousreply 5008/17/2013

Amanda just said to Elissa-"I think America's a pretty legit vote-because they get to see everything."

Uh huh, that's exactly why we voted Amanda on the block two times in a row. That Amanda's a smart cookie.

by Anonymousreply 5108/17/2013

I F&F'd r41.

Please help us keep this thread free from that kind of crap and do the same. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5208/17/2013

Ah, Roddy.

To think we're stuck with this group.

by Anonymousreply 5308/17/2013

Thanks for the spoiler asshole. Especially when a lot of us dont have cbs and have to get it as a torrent. Why cant you have the common courtesy to keep it in the thread instead of on the front page where it cant be avoided. And dont make the excuse that its not in the title because its not always possible to avert ones eyes from the paragraph below while scrollig through topics,especially when the very first two words are Aryn won. So rude and thoughtless.

by Anonymousreply 5408/17/2013

[quote][[R29]] is the same person who said last year that they wouldn't watch this season or last season or the season before the last season, etc.

Yes, I did say that before, but I really mean it this time!

by Anonymousreply 5508/17/2013

Wow, used to have major hardons for Roddy!

by Anonymousreply 5608/17/2013

U hope Helen finds out she's the target...so far the others are doing a "Jessie" on her by saying she's a pawn.

I would like to see how Helen reacts when she realizes they're all lying to her, like how she has done to others.

I REALLY hope in the next couple weeks someone fucking puts up Mcranda...they need to be split up and not control everything. Their lapdogs Andy and Aaryn won't do it.

by Anonymousreply 5708/17/2013

Hopefully Judd or Candace will return and go after Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 5808/17/2013

I hope whoever's left in the house does a sneering, "We love you, Helen!" as she exits the house.

by Anonymousreply 5908/17/2013

Do you think everyone will do jazz hands and all these weird little contortions when voting Helen out?

Hi Julie! I choose (head tilt) to (twist to the left) vote out (twist to the right) HELEN!!! (Jazz hands)

by Anonymousreply 6008/17/2013

GinaMarie wants to play in the POV & says she hasn't played in a while.

Aaryn: "You played today, queer girl."

GM: "Not POV though."

They're quoting Home Alone and Aaryn says that "Macaulay Queerboy".

by Anonymousreply 6108/17/2013

GinaMarie shouts out "Nicholas, I'm going to fuck your brains out. He's going to be scared."

Aaryn: "I don't want to fuck anyone scared of me."

They think Judd and Jessie are fucking hard in the jury house.

Amanda says she can't wait to be fucked hard.

by Anonymousreply 6208/17/2013

[quote]GinaMarie shouts out "Nicholas, I'm going to fuck your brains out. He's going to be scared."

Aaryn: "I don't want to fuck anyone scared of me."

They think Judd and Jessie are fucking hard in the jury house.

Amanda says she can't wait to be fucked hard.

EWWWWWWWWWWW

by Anonymousreply 6308/17/2013

[quote]GinaMarie shouts out "Nicholas, I'm going to fuck your brains out. He's going to be scared."

Nick needs get restraining order against that loony GinaMarie.

by Anonymousreply 6408/17/2013

Wouldn't it be great if Helen is evicted, wins the contest to get back in the house, and then wins HOH! I would love to see McRae, Amanda, and Aaryn scurrying around like "cock a roaches" to save themselves.

by Anonymousreply 6508/17/2013

So A-MAN-Duh is going to win,right?

And I would love to see Roddy as part of my dream cast of returning BB all stars!! Who would you guys pick?

by Anonymousreply 6608/17/2013

r65 that would be sweet revenge. Someone needs grow a pair and send A-man-duh packing. And Nick.. I didn't really care for him but I feel for him when GM is let loose out of that jury house on the finale. He will need a body guard. Bleechh.. she is just plain gross.

by Anonymousreply 6708/17/2013

as long as fucking Judd is not the returning house guest on thursday, I don't care which of the other 3 (Candice, Jessie or Helen/Elissa) returns, as all 3 of them would be unwelcome among the other contestants.

by Anonymousreply 6808/17/2013

Chen won't say a damn thing about racism on finale night. Really, what should transpire is that they show the many montage reels of all the disgusting things that were said and make all the houseguests watch. Then, don't allow them any defense. Chen should say that this was NOT taken out of context and therefore, you all have no defense. Oh, and by the way houseguests, Aryan, VaginaMarie, you lost your jobs. Spencer, if it weren't for the union, your ass would be on the unemployment line too. As for MAN-duh, no one will buy a house from a racist bully like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 6908/17/2013

The returning guest is who(m)ever the producers cast in the role. Voting is totally irrelevant and fake.

by Anonymousreply 7008/17/2013

There won't be voting. It will be a competition similar to the one that allowed Rachel back in the house and she then went on to win that year.

by Anonymousreply 7108/17/2013

Those contests are fake sometimes too. That veto Elissa won was ridiculous. They had to pull stuff out of the mud and they put her on the outside and she searched right along the edge and she miraculously found the big value thing she needed to win the veto. That was the week America put her up for eviction.

by Anonymousreply 7208/17/2013

I would personally love it if Nick, on the finale, ignores GM and asks Candice out before the cast and audience. Candice doesn't have to respond with a yes or no. Just seeing that psycho racist mean girls' head explode on national television would be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 7308/17/2013

R69, excellent idea. Chenbot wouldn't have to say a word, all they'd need to do is roll that beautiful bean footage.

Spencer: You all (female HGs) make everything sexual. You're a bunch of lionesses.

GM: Like on Charlie Brown?

by Anonymousreply 7408/17/2013

And don't forget that Julie must also reveal that Spencer's place of employment contacted the authorities into doing an investigation on him.

by Anonymousreply 7508/17/2013

I can't believe Spencer went there on TV. That's what amazes me about this particular group of BB contestants; that they don't even consider, or maybe just don't care, about the FACT that this is all being broadcast to the world at large. I bet you when Aaryn Nation, and others, gets called on their racist crap, after either eviction or, heaven forbids, winning it all, that they'll have this look of total stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 7608/17/2013

so aMANda fucked mcDOUSH in the ass. hilarious.

helen you dummy hope you win POV.

by Anonymousreply 7708/17/2013

nick needs to go into witness protection. that GM will haunt him down.

that bitch is CRAZY.

by Anonymousreply 7808/17/2013

[quote]The returning guest is who(m)ever

What the hell?

by Anonymousreply 7908/17/2013

[quote]Spencer: You all (female HGs) make everything sexual. You're a bunch of lionesses.

GM: Like on Charlie Brown?

Is this for real?

by Anonymousreply 8008/17/2013

Amanda does remind me of Lucy Van Pelt.

by Anonymousreply 8108/17/2013

This website has lots of pictures of the various BB casts including nudes.

by Anonymousreply 8208/17/2013

I get a strange feeling that the person evicted will most likely be returning to the house this week, meaning that this entire week will have all been for naught.

by Anonymousreply 8308/17/2013

Andy plans on killing Amanda and having McCrae all to himself.

by Anonymousreply 8408/17/2013

If it's Helen, R83, Aaryn and Amanda better watch out.

by Anonymousreply 8508/17/2013

Yeah, but then maybe Helen would start owning her evilness.

I wish they would just fess up in the DR and admit what they are up to.

And no one this season talks to the cameras on the live feeds. Not even Amanda, who loves to hear her own voice.

Mike Boogie used to give the live feeders a scouting report in the morning, and talk a lot of trash about everyone. It was fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 8708/17/2013

So anyone still believe evivting Katilin was the best idea? I remember saying they should have evicted Aaryn.. lo behold Aaryn 4 HOH's power of veto winner.... Some prediction that Aaryn was a weaker player huh?

by Anonymousreply 8808/17/2013

How does aMANduh skate by every week?

by Anonymousreply 8908/17/2013

I don't see why Amanda won't be put on block, she can't win veto, she hasn't won anything....

by Anonymousreply 9008/17/2013

Aaryn and Ginamarie STILL talking about Candice:

Last night in the HOH bathroom while doing their facemasks, they were watching the fish. There are white and black fish. 1 of the black fish was really active.

Aaryn: "what is he doing flips and shit? That fish is pussy popping on a handstand like Candice. We are calling that fish Candice."

Downstairs in the kitchen, Spencer makes fun of Ginamarie for kissing Nick's wall photo. She says she will steal Spencer's Bahamas trip (the one he won in a POV comp).

Ginamarie: "I'll drop Candice's body in the ocean there."

Ginamrie opens some protein powder.

Ginamrie: "Oh now I don’t even know if this is f**king vanilla or chocolate?!!?

Aaryn: "I don't know what Candice is either."

Ginamarie: "Me neither. She is a mix-a black cap and a white body!

Aaryn laughs.

Now, with Candice out of the house they are lucky this won't be shown on tv, but I hope all the viewers who watch the feeds or read the feed updates online realize that Aaryn hasn't changed at all; it's just not being shown on tv anymore. Ginamarie is still that same trash.

Of course these 2 aren't racist, right? As Aaryn puts it, they're just "not PC all of the time".

by Anonymousreply 9108/17/2013

Amanda asks a riddle "What's big, dark, and smelly?"

Answer: "Howard. I can say these things because I'm Jewish and I'm obviously not racist."

Amanda calls Candice the black Little Orphan Annie, or Blannie.

by Anonymousreply 9208/17/2013

Amanda just told Andy the family of the guy she was dating when she entered the house is very rich and poweful. She said they loved her and bought the feeds to watch her. She said the bf is vindictive and might post nude pics of her on the internet because of her and McCrae.

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 9308/17/2013

Well, she shouldn't have been a cheating ass.

by Anonymousreply 9408/17/2013

Spencer says Aaryn's agency must be getting a ton of offers for her to do things.

Aaryn agrees and says the agency's phones must be blowing up with offers and she can't wait to see what's in store for her after the show.

Spencer says he would love to turn on the TV and see Aaryn or GinaMarie hosting a show.

by Anonymousreply 9508/17/2013

Aaryn wants to be a TV presenter or host a travel show.

GinaMarie wants to be a host on Access Hollywood and interview people.

by Anonymousreply 9608/17/2013

Is Julie going to ask questions on behalf of police investigators when its time for Spencer's exit interview?

by Anonymousreply 9708/17/2013

R91 I hate to defend Aaryn, but Candice used to talk about "pussy popping" all of the time. The day she was evicted I watched her put on makeup wearing a bra and the lower half of her Clownietard, talking to Jessie about taking her out in DC to go "pussy popping" and to get Jessie a man.

R93 I have heard Amanda say she had only been dating this mystery man for two months. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but why would someone you've been dating only two months have naked pictures of you?

I think Amanda would like that, actually, based on her vulgar conduct in the BB house.

by Anonymousreply 9808/17/2013

There's speculation that Amanda's story could be bullshit. But how would this help her if it was?

If this was the UK version Aaryn might very well have a future as a "presenter." She would have become a tabloid darling over there. Here? Not so much. Unless someone like Charlie Sheen decides to pursue her.

by Anonymousreply 9908/17/2013

Aaryn can't understand why she did n't get a pic of he dad. Says she gavr BB five and he signed all of the realeases. He is actually cut out of one of the pics she got. The girl is clueless!

by Anonymousreply 10008/17/2013

Her family may have received death threats. Remember Shelley's husband had to call in the FBI after Shelley turned on Big Jeff during Double Eviction night.

BB fans can be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 10108/17/2013

[quote]Cunt.

More deliberate ironic sexism, R86?

by Anonymousreply 10208/17/2013

Shelly was a despicable bitch, R101. Her family certainly didn't deserve death threats, though.

by Anonymousreply 10308/17/2013

I wouldn't post personal addresses, R104.

A friend got banned from DL for a year for posting Ina Garten's East Hampton address during the Make-A-Wish scandal.

by Anonymousreply 10508/17/2013

Elissa won PoV. Wow. What now? I guess Aaryn puts up Spencer?

by Anonymousreply 10608/17/2013

Spencer and Aaryn talking about her getting all kinds of offers from her modeling agency continues to make me think they know at least about Aaryn's problems.

I wonder if production is angling for Helen to be voted out so she can be eligible to go right back in and win.

by Anonymousreply 10708/17/2013

Actually I would bet production was angling to get Helen out because she was going after aMANduh.

by Anonymousreply 10808/18/2013

Ewww, just saw Spencer's body as he got out of the shower. Just. Ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 10908/18/2013

How was his dick?

by Anonymousreply 11008/18/2013

What does Arryn's father do for a living? Her mother?

by Anonymousreply 11108/18/2013

r109, don't entice us without pics.

by Anonymousreply 11208/18/2013

Thx R105 I had no idea. Saw the mama's personal work info posted so I thought anything goes.

Understood.

by Anonymousreply 11308/18/2013

It makes zero fucking sense that NO ONE wants to break up aMANduh/McRae. Anyone who plots or mentions it is promptly evicted.

by Anonymousreply 11408/18/2013

Hopefully the returnee house guest will take down Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 11508/18/2013

R111 her mother is a successful realtor. Not about daddy.

I hope Elissa doesn't fucking fall under Amanda's influence. Ideally, I'd like to see Elissa win HOH on thursday and put up either the 2 blonde racists or McCranda.

I don't want Judd returning. All he would do is target Elissa which would be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11608/18/2013

btw it's hilarious how Aaryn thinks her modeling agency is getting tons of offers for her to do stuff. She really thinks she'll be able to become a tv host. Ginamarie hopes to host Access Hollywood or something. It's crazy how damn delusional these idiots are. I can't WAIT for them to find out what's in store for them post BB.

by Anonymousreply 11708/18/2013

Helen's stupidity shames all of china and delivers rivers of tears from her ancestors and offspring forever and ever

by Anonymousreply 11808/18/2013

I love how McRae doesn't touch her when they "cuddle"

by Anonymousreply 11908/18/2013

I think McCrae may be playing a brilliant game. If Amanda does get them to the final two....most people will vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 12008/18/2013

Don't forget everyone--Andy is playing "a very strategic game"

by Anonymousreply 12108/18/2013

Oh lord, on BB After Dark Helen appears to be absolutely clueless. She talking about her game play for the next two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 12208/18/2013

Helen is a political consultant? really? at what level?

by Anonymousreply 12308/18/2013

How do you make good zingers that can be said on national TV when the house if full of worthless racists and idiots?

Zing!

by Anonymousreply 12408/18/2013

0:52pm Aaryn says she hates Ellen DeGeneres and that Ellen will call her out for always calling people "Big Mule Dykes".

by Anonymousreply 12508/18/2013

Speaking of lesbians, when's the last time they had on BB? It seems they always have that stereotypical gay queen, but no lezzies?

by Anonymousreply 12608/18/2013

last year they had that singer/lez

by Anonymousreply 12708/18/2013

In addition to Julie bringing up racism at the finale when talking to Candice and the 3 bitches Aaryn, Ginamarie and Amanda, anyone else hoping that Julie asks Nick if he'll see Ginamarie outside the game? They both live in the greater NYC area...I'm usually not one for enjoying people's pain but given how much of a vile person she is, I would so love to see Nick publicly reject her on the finale.

by Anonymousreply 12808/18/2013

Who wore it better?

by Anonymousreply 12908/18/2013

Ronnie just tweeted a pic of a nude Jessie.

by Anonymousreply 13008/18/2013

Oh, that Spencer is one classy man. Here's his latest:

Spencer says he knows he won't win endurance, but neither will Elissa, she'll be so rattled with Helen leaving and he will rattle her, he says he will tell her that he's going to Canada to "eat her children" ..

Spencer and Amanda laugh about how Spencer can put his dick in Elissa's nose and say I want you to smell my dick hole...

by Anonymousreply 13108/18/2013

[quote]btw it's hilarious how Aaryn thinks her modeling agency is getting tons of offers for her to do stuff. She really thinks she'll be able to become a tv host.

Stranger things have happened.

by Anonymousreply 13208/18/2013

When the hell did Spencer get roped in by aMANduh?

by Anonymousreply 13308/18/2013

Elissa had some sort of medical emergency last night and it's unclear whether she's still in there or not.

by Anonymousreply 13408/18/2013

Helen thinks she is safe this week. She's in for a shocker. Amanda and Mcrae are talking about who they should pick to the final 3. They aren't sure if it will be Arryn or Andy.

by Anonymousreply 13508/18/2013

I don't think it matters who comes back into the house, only because when they've tried this in previous years the house unites to get the returning houseguest out. Mind you, this season has been anything but usual.

by Anonymousreply 13608/18/2013

Isn't it lovely how the tranny and her pizza boy have no fear that anyone will come after them? If none of those people - Aaryn, Andy, Spencer, GM - think to break up a clear PAIR, then this game is beyond fixed.

by Anonymousreply 13708/18/2013

Pics of hot naked Spencer?

by Anonymousreply 13808/18/2013

I read this at another site

[quote] Aaryn, Spencer, Mc and Andy (not sure if Amanda was still up in HOH than or not) and Aaryn was telling Andy that Nick was gay and she tried to set him up with Nick one night. Andy was all kinds of excited, and said, if I make out with Nick at the wrap party will GM kill me...something like that. They were all laughing and saying yes. Oh yeah, Amanda was still there because she was talking about that Nick was her first choice but then he was gay she hated his voice or what he talked about....and then she found Mc intriguing. My live feeds are really screwy so may have some of this wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13908/18/2013

r139, it's true. It was on Jokers.

by Anonymousreply 14008/18/2013

I love how they all assume, if Nick was gay/out, that he would automatically hook up with Andy.

by Anonymousreply 14108/18/2013

Why won't anyone help Aryan with her ridiculous eyebrows? Does she actually think they look good?

by Anonymousreply 14208/18/2013

Whoever comes back in the house, can't be voted out the first week.Someone needs to nominate Amanda and McCrae and break them up.

by Anonymousreply 14308/18/2013

Think about who is left in the house and who could win in the end. I can't see Arryn beating anyone but possibly Spencer. I think Andy beats everyone.

by Anonymousreply 14408/18/2013

"last year they had that singer/lez"

We can forgive r126 for forgetting about JennCity. Hell, we all did. Even her fellow house-guests. That's why the bitch spent half her stay making runs to Denny's and 7/11.

by Anonymousreply 14508/18/2013

The houseguests won't go after MAN-duh because the DR tells them they can't. It will all come out someday I'm sure. But, why would CBS allow GUNTner so much power? Also, do they really want to hand over a half million dollars to a racist, bullying butchy bitch?

by Anonymousreply 14608/18/2013

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it been verified that A-MAN-duh is indeed a friend of GUNTner's? If this is true, wouldn't it be career suicide for GUNTner to push for that bitch to win it all. I mean, really, a racist, bullying thug?

by Anonymousreply 14708/18/2013

LOL, r129...obviously the dog!

by Anonymousreply 14808/18/2013

Major Spoilers.....

Amanda wins Big Brother!

by Anonymousreply 14908/18/2013

R147, even if they are "friends" I don't see an opportunist like FUG letting a friendship get in the way of what she thinks is good television. FUG may have made vague promises to Amanda, and probably Elissa as well, but in the end they are both cannon fodder. I believe Elissa has a better grasp of this now and it explains her threats about quitting.

by Anonymousreply 15008/18/2013

Considering how people have tried to throw the comps to Amanda already only to have her STILL lose them, Amanda could still fuck this up.

It seems to be her way.

by Anonymousreply 15108/18/2013

It's already being reported that Amanda was chosen to win BB.

by Anonymousreply 15208/18/2013

Any word on Elissa's medical emergency?

by Anonymousreply 15308/18/2013

By whom R152? Anyone other than that anonymous facebook post?

by Anonymousreply 15408/18/2013

I'm kind of glad CBS is out so I don't feel compelled to watch this horrific season.

by Anonymousreply 15508/18/2013

I'm confused is Helen going to be blindsided or does she know she's gone?

by Anonymousreply 15608/18/2013

According to the feeds, looks like Elissa is back. Thank goodness.

On that note, besides Elissa, who is the second least offensive hamster in the house at this time?

by Anonymousreply 15708/18/2013

Elissa was just spotted by some feed watchers in the bathroom. She appears to be back.

She started complaining last night about being unable to breathe and asking the producers for some Benadryl. She went into the diary room and was gone for hours. Glad she's back.

by Anonymousreply 15808/18/2013

R156, in MAN-duh's words to Helen on this week's eviction night: "well, looks like you'll be serving rice in the jury house, bitch". Sucky fucky.

I do wonder what Duh will have to say since Helen is going to be blindsided and Duh has been telling Andy that she'll take the blame.

by Anonymousreply 15908/18/2013

From what I gather, McRan-duh are now worried about Aaryan being a threat now that she's on a winning streak. They're discussing the possibility of blindsiding Helen this week and drawing Spencer into their alliance to oust Aaryn next week. They know Spencer can't do shit in the house because he has no game whatsoever and has no chance of winning at F4.

Spencer seems to be the only one who is paranoid about someone returning this week, all others remain clueless and cocky.

by Anonymousreply 16008/18/2013

Even if the tranny was 'supposed' to win, the fact that it was leaked should make them change it. Letting her win now would only prove the whole show is fixed.

by Anonymousreply 16108/18/2013

Aaryn and Amanda talking about racism last night:

In the HOH room, Amanda asks Aaryn what she said about the fish in the house (some are white and others are black).

Aarn: They are segregated and scientifically black fish swim on the bottom because it's dark and they want to hide.

Amanda: First off you started "segregated" and that's a racial term.

Aarn: No it's not!!!

Amanda: Segregation has to do with race.

Aaryn: So it does, and the fish are black and white.

Spencer and Andy agree that segregating doesn't necessarily mean racist.

Aaryn: You only think of racism if that's what is on your mind. Lighter fish swim on the top because they are camouflaged on in the light and darker fish swim on the bottom because it’s dark and they stay camouflaged in the dark. I am talking about that and somehow it gets turned into racism. The person who misconstrued that was racist, not me. I am fucking sick of talking about it and I am annoyed.

Amanda: You brought it up!

Aaryn: No, you brought the fish up.

Amanda: I know I'm joking with you. You're having a blonde moment.

Aaryn: I'm not.

by Anonymousreply 16308/18/2013

GM is so S.W.F.

by Anonymousreply 16408/18/2013

Looks like Aaryn is getting as sick of Amanda as we are. I gotta hand it to Amanda. It's hard to condescend to Aaryn who is already condescending to everyone else. Must be a pretty high chair she's standing on.

by Anonymousreply 16508/18/2013

It doesn't matter if Aaryn wasn't trying to be racist; at this point she has said SO many offensive things that everything will just keep adding on and on and she deserves all the flak she's going to get once the show is over.

It's going to so satisfying and I just hope the tabloids/press keep us informed.

by Anonymousreply 16608/18/2013

Now that Elissa has won the POV, time to blindside Amanda

by Anonymousreply 16708/18/2013

Absolutely, r167.

by Anonymousreply 16808/18/2013

[quote]On that note, besides Elissa, who is the second least offensive hamster in the house at this time?

McCrae hasn't been offensive, just smelly looking.

Andy, while not exactly a DL favorite for his masculine tendencies (heehee), hasn't been offensive.

Helen has been a buttkissing douche (and that's awesome!), but not offensive.

by Anonymousreply 16908/18/2013

God if they blind side Amanda she will fucking crumple out side in Juile Chen's arms.

by Anonymousreply 17108/18/2013

I'm scared that if they dump Mandy they'll rig it to get her back in next week.

by Anonymousreply 17208/18/2013

If I get evicted and then back in, my rampage will be so brutal that every one of them will have the cellulite wrinkles from the backs of my thighs imprinted on their face permanently.

by Anonymousreply 17308/18/2013

r172 - she could not win a competition when they gave her the answers...so I would not be worried.

The only way she would get back in via a competition is if the contest was "if you name is amanda, you win this!" and even then I am not sure that Judd would not beat her.

by Anonymousreply 17408/18/2013

She'd never get back in. She's incapable to winning any comp, even when thrown to her. Why are these nimrods keeping her in the game. She's unworthy. Wait til McRae sees what America thinks of his fat girlfriend. He's a boob. For someone who's supposed to be a superdan, he's a super dud and a douchebag. Isn't he embarrassed by his cow's behavior? Unreal!

by Anonymousreply 17508/18/2013

It is like the Stockholm Syndrome the way the others just obey and try to get Amanda's approval.

by Anonymousreply 17608/18/2013

"I'm kind of glad CBS is out so I don't feel compelled to watch this horrific season. "

But it doesn't stop you from commenting about Big Brother constantly.

by Anonymousreply 17708/18/2013

Helen has already gone to Aaryn about putting Amanda up and hopes Ginamarie would be on board. Problem is, obviously McCrae and fucking Andy wouldn't vote her out. Spencer is a damn wildcard too. It's also not clear yet if Aaryn likes the idea. We'll have to see if she reports back to Amanda about it.

by Anonymousreply 17808/18/2013

Is there really a chance of an Amanda backdoor?

by Anonymousreply 17908/18/2013

[quote]Is there really a chance of an Amanda backdoor?

Surprisingly, she doesn't seem to mind the backdoor.

by Anonymousreply 18008/18/2013

Agreed 180. Amanda has been backdoored several times already this season.

by Anonymousreply 18108/18/2013

Well I can see why Aaryn thinks Helen's a "great person". She tells Aaryn exactly what Aaryn already thinks of herself.

by Anonymousreply 18208/18/2013

I like getting backdoored too.

by Anonymousreply 18308/18/2013

Does Amanda really take it up the butt on live TV or is that a DL joke I'm taking too seriously?

by Anonymousreply 18508/18/2013

Man,will Helen be alright after this? She seems to be taking this as a personal failure if she doesn't win the top prize!

by Anonymousreply 18608/18/2013

Tonight's CBS show is hilarious, between Amanda having a pity party for one behind a garbage can to Helen boo hoo-ing about Elissa possibly denying her a vote if she skips the Jury House. Loved Amanda's "silly girl" remark.

by Anonymousreply 18708/18/2013

I don't know which houseguest I hate the most, but currently it's MAN-duh.

by Anonymousreply 18808/18/2013

The tranny is mighty sure of herself in the DR sessions. Is Allison stroking Mandy's dick while she speaks?

by Anonymousreply 18908/18/2013

They didn't show McManda's wedding tonight on CBS even though they told Amanda they would.

Awww...poor Amanda. Nobody gives a shit about that piss-poor "wedding," especially CBS.

by Anonymousreply 19008/18/2013

Why do we try to insult Amanda by suggesting she's a tranny? Amanda is a horrible human being. I've met some pretty nice trannys. Is it because Amanda is aggressive? Do we equate that with maleness?

And by we, I mean some of you.

by Anonymousreply 19108/18/2013

Because it's okay to hate women, transgender people, and fat people on DL, but racism and homophobia (against gay men) is unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 19208/18/2013

Some of us gay men agree with you R192. We're not all transphobic or misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 19308/18/2013

It's only hateful if you can prove she does not have a penis...until then I think she is a pre-op trans.

by Anonymousreply 19408/18/2013

I have dreams of Julie Chen hitting the reset button and an entirely new cast suddenly appears.

by Anonymousreply 19508/19/2013

Tonight on the BBAD show, GM and Aaryan were discussing making it to the final 4, with Aaryan vowing to make sure GM is by her side. They called each other 'boo' (I love you, boo. I love you, too, boo) and, of course, GM ended the love fest with the following:

"We're going to be sisters forever and you're going to be my maid of honor when Nick and I get married"

It's good to know that they'll have each other to hang out with at all those Klan rallies they'll be attending.

by Anonymousreply 19608/19/2013

When does Elissa take herself off the block and Aaryn put up a replacement?

by Anonymousreply 19708/19/2013

no one yet it was spencer for sure but Amanda and Aryan had a huge druken verbal fight and Aryan wants Amanda out. They seem to have made up but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 19808/19/2013

Last night Helen said something like "I wonder if America thinks this is, like, the best cast ever" and Elissa said something like "I think they hate us. Very few of us are likeable and there weren't any hot looking guys." Love that Elissa.

Aaryn fucked up last night by contemplating backdooring Amanda. Her "plan" was exposed and now she'll be Enemy #1 for Amanda once Helen's gone.

by Anonymousreply 19908/19/2013

And Aaryn said last night that she wouldn't vote for Andy to win because him coming into the house gay was an advantage. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 20008/19/2013

PoV ceremony going on now.

by Anonymousreply 20108/19/2013

I'm on pins and needles.

by Anonymousreply 20208/19/2013

If helen gets voted out god help me Elissa should team up with aryan, gm and spencer. That would put 4 against 3 and they can put up andy and mcrey and back door amanda or vote out mcrey

by Anonymousreply 20308/19/2013

Helen's working on Andy to vote out Spencer. "Go with the good girls!" I guess she's including Aaryn and GM when she says that.

by Anonymousreply 20408/19/2013

Did Elissa take herself off? Who did Aaryn put up in her place?

by Anonymousreply 20508/19/2013

Elissa off the block, Aryan put up Spencer. Helen and Spencer are up for eviction.

by Anonymousreply 20608/19/2013

Helen's pulling that "We're the good people" shit. I really hate that. She's getting evicted Thursday night.

by Anonymousreply 20708/19/2013

If GM wins next week she is going after Elissa and possibly Amanda. If Andy wins Elissa and Spencer. If McCrae wins Elissa and GM. If Amanda wins, forget it she'll never win.

by Anonymousreply 20808/19/2013

She put up Spencer? SHOCKER. Now watch, in some cruel twist of fate, Helen will convince the house that Spencer is a huge threat and he will be voted out, only to return, only to be put on the block again, but only as a pawn (cough,cough)

by Anonymousreply 20908/19/2013

I'm so bored. At least the racism got us some fireworks.

by Anonymousreply 21008/19/2013

When Helen leaves this week we will here the Julie bigotry show. Again they will not say what Julie wants them to say.

by Anonymousreply 21108/19/2013

Good for GM. She referred to Spencer as "A big fat fucking liar lard of shit" (or something like that).

by Anonymousreply 21208/19/2013

I like white man.

by Anonymousreply 21308/19/2013

Lets hope Elissa wins HOH if Helen is evicted. MCmanda needs to go on the block. the final three needs to be GM Spencer and Andy lol.

by Anonymousreply 21408/19/2013

Elissa hinted last night that Amanda might be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 21508/20/2013

Doesn't she need a vagina to get pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 21608/20/2013

Helen's kissing Amanda's ass now, telling her she's met her match and won't taint the jury.

by Anonymousreply 21708/20/2013

Wow, this season sure jumped a cliff. Even feedwatcher stopped blogging about it.

by Anonymousreply 21808/21/2013

They're not playing the game. No big moves are being made. For some crazed reason, the obvious threats in the house are SO threatening that no one wants to go against them for fear of reprisal.

WORST. BIG BROTHER. CAST. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 21908/21/2013

I still think BB9's was the absolute worst-the "couples" season. I also hated the season with Jun, Allison, Robert and Erika.

Yesterday there was an in-depth (pardon my pun) discusssion of anal sex and Amanda said she's probably had more anal sex than Andy. Andy agreed. McCrae was mortified.

by Anonymousreply 22008/21/2013

Well, I'm pretty much done with this fiasco. I read on a site that Aryan was saying that the DR told her that she can trust Amanda, then the screen went to fish. So, if true, the fix is in for MAN-duh for the half million. Shameful!

by Anonymousreply 22208/21/2013

The most interesting thing we've learned in the last week is that 27 year old Elissa has a son going into the 3rd grade, so he's either 8 or will turn 8 this fall. Obviously, her current, much older husband isn't the father. He's very rich and they own multiple properties.

Today Elissa went HAM on Aaryn and basically said she's an idiot and is playing Amanda's game. Then she said to Andy she would put him on the block with either Aaryn or Amanda if she wins HOH, should he vote out Helen tomorrow. Andy feels "threatened" while Aaryn started crying because Elissa "looks down" on her. I'm glad Andy is being exposed for playing everybody. It would be funny if Elissa got him evicted.

Earlier this week, Andy had the gall to say Candice was a snitch and a rat. He also referred to Candice, Jessie and Helen as bitches who needed to be evicted. Really 1 of my least favorite gay house guests of all time, this weak, pathetic Andy.

by Anonymousreply 22308/21/2013

Elissa is finally telling all them cunts what she thinks of them, including sissy boy, tattle-taler Andy. Good stuff now, even though GUNTner is making damn sure that MAN-duh wins.

by Anonymousreply 22408/21/2013

I think a good twist would be to let some kids into the BB house charged with the task of annoying the houseguests.

They could be given, like, those big inflatable hammers or something?

Oh! Make them minorities so someone will snap and shout out some racial epithets.

And tell the little girl to say her name is Pandora. I want to see if Spencer can resist making a crack about 'wanting to open Pandora's Box.'

by Anonymousreply 22508/21/2013

This past week has revealed that DR definitely drops hints to the players about things. For example, a few days ago Amanda got upset when Aaryn started joking (or was she just saying she was joking :P ) that America put her up as the MVP nom. Then Elissa correctly seemed to know that Amanda, Aaryn, Ginamarie and Spencer are not being portrayed very well on tv. She corrected Helen when Helen guessed that Ginamarie might have a shot as America's Favorite Player at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 22608/21/2013

It seems to me that the editors are now trying to make us like Aaryn, Gina Marie, and Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 22708/21/2013

R227 I don't think that will last long, at least for the next week. Elissa has said she is disgusted by Aaryn, Ginamarie and Spencer and so her Rachel fans will not like them either. CBS has to know that Elissa has a lot of support, so they'll give her the good edit and those 3 the bad edit. I will say, I tolerate Elissa the most in this cast as she's not a bigot and has stuck up for Candice time and time again.

by Anonymousreply 22808/21/2013

I think the finale might be very entertaining. Most likely the viewers aren't going to like the final 2, and consequently the most interesting part of the finale will be about the other contestants. I have a feeling this BB finale will the trashiest yet and will have elements of Real Housewives and Jerry Springer.

Think about it:

-we're guaranteed to have Julie bring up racism, even if briefly. That will lead to Candice arguing with Aaryn and Ginamarie. Howard will be asked his opinion too, and Elissa might even chime in. Aaryn will start crying like a fool.

-Ginamarie's fatal attraction to Nick will be mentioned, I'm sure. We might see him publicly reject her, leading Ginamarie to break down on stage too.

-Kaitlyn has been blowing up her twitter bashing Aaryn and responding to everything Aaryn has said about her since Kaitlyn got evicted. We may even get a mini spat between those 2.

-Jessie might respond to Amanda, Aaryn and Ginamarie talking about her as if she's some desperate slut who was jealous that she didn't get enough attention.

I mean there is a lot of fun material to bring up that hopefully we can focus on instead of which 2 twats will win the money.

by Anonymousreply 22908/21/2013

There is just too much time between nominations and the actual vote, because the plan always gets f-ed up. So now Elissa has decided to play and everyone is fearful of her? Helen went days without ever entertaining the idea that she might actually be voted out, and now the element of surprise is gone. Was it so wrong to be enjoying the possibility of her complete breakdown on live national TV when she got voted out? I just wanted to see her melt into a puddle of kimchi as Julie announced her demise, and then she would've been totally incapable of competing to get back into the house. So now they might not get rid of her?! And if they do, it will be some amazing competition that she wins to get back in -- and then she'll get HOH on top of it. Bleh. All I wanted was a complete total meltdown, was that too much to ask?!

by Anonymousreply 23008/21/2013

R215 - She has put on weight.

by Anonymousreply 23108/21/2013

Elissa has been absolutely glorious these past few hours, calling everybody on their shit:

A few head-scratching yet amusing quotes:

Elissa: It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out a real estate agent's manipulations.

Aaryn: People can forgive you for what you said but not HOW you said it.

Helen: I'm planning to run for public office someday so I can't be telling lies up the wazoo here. I'M A MOM WITH TWO KIDS!

Helen is toast but now she'll have Elissa as her excuse for being evicted.

by Anonymousreply 23208/21/2013

Go, Elissa, Go!! Everything she said to Aryan is true. I loved the last couple of hours. Helen is indeed going to blame Elissa for her demise. I can't wait for finale night and what Elissa might say. These fucking cunts are going to learn that they lost their jobs. Love it. Spencer will learn that he's being investigated. Love it. MAN-duh is going to find out that America despises her. If only the twats at CBS would allow the audience to boo. Does anyone know why this is not allowed when we the viewers would eat that shit up?

by Anonymousreply 23308/21/2013

Aryan just said this:

2:59 PMtAaryn telling the HOH room that Elissa's husband is probably banging other girls right now. Probably including Rachel.

She really is a bitch, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 23408/21/2013

R223

Elissa's husband is the father of her son.

Andy asked Helen earlier this week and she said he was the father

by Anonymousreply 23508/21/2013

Helen will learn that lying to win a reality TV show is NOTHING compared to kissing the ass of a sociopathic, narcissistic racist if she's serious about running for office.

And I think the "fuck you you're gone" jazz hands would thrill anyone running against her. I can see the mudslinging ads now.

by Anonymousreply 23608/21/2013

The vast majority of viewers do not see the streams or follow places like jokers.

As a result I believe the majority of viewers have no idea how bad the bigotry still is. If I just saw the TV episodes I'd think these people had a dust up at the start of the show but they have now settled down and are fairly decent folk.

That's the edit CBS is giving Aaryn,GM,Spencer,Amanda.

That is a disservice IMO. They need to still be exposing them for who they are.

by Anonymousreply 23708/21/2013

Elissa is making Aaryn cry, and has also called out Andy on being a tattler. If Amanda wins BB, then the show is indeed a fix. Technically, Elissa is deserving to win.

by Anonymousreply 23808/21/2013

but Elissa is going to get the "good edit" this week, so by default the people she doesn't like (Aaryn, Ginamarie and Spencer) will deservedly get "bad edits" again. The DR will ask Elissa to explain why she doesn't like them, and if you have been following the feed updates, we learn it's because of how bigoted they are. This is perfect timing.

R235 wow-so a 19 year old Elissa got knocked up a guy in his mid to late 30s?

by Anonymousreply 23908/21/2013

How dare you mention Feedwatcher, R218! Feedwatcher killed my parents!

by Anonymousreply 24008/21/2013

[quote]2:59 PM Aaryn telling the HOH room that Elissa's husband is probably banging other girls right now. Probably including Rachel.

Ugh! She's an asshole. I will stop watch Big Brother if Aaryn wins.

by Anonymousreply 24108/21/2013

I pray Ellissa wins HOH this week and puts up McManda

They should have been split up long ago.

by Anonymousreply 24208/21/2013

I'm just watching the show just for the sake of watching it. I've never missed a season but damn, what a horrible cast of players this go round.

I just finished watching this years UK season and let me tell you, it shits over every season of the US show.

From the house guests, challenges, backstabbing gameplay and overall editing of the program, PERFECTION.

The winner is super cute too.

by Anonymousreply 24308/21/2013

R243 just looked at the UK winner this year. You have HORRIBLE taste. That Sam Evans is another fucking average looking white boy. Typical DL. He is not hot or even cute.

by Anonymousreply 24408/21/2013

hahaha Elissa was a BEAST in the POV. She dove in the water and flew up the hill to pass almost-there Helen, then body checked pansy Andy, causing him to hit his head off the log, and finally outdid Spencer to win POV. I hope she wins HOH too.

I loved seeing Andy eat it during the competition. That tattle tale rat deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 24508/21/2013

[quote]I loved seeing Andy eat it during the competition. That tattle tale rat deserved it.

Yeah, that was pretty fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 24608/21/2013

Has there ever been more dirty players than McCrae and Amanda?

They bathe once a week on Thursday despite fucking and sweating all week long. McRae doesn't even brush his teeth.

The stench is supposedly quite bad.

by Anonymousreply 24808/21/2013

McCrae is so disgusting. He can barely stand up and when he is standing, his neck is perpendicular to his body and it makes it look like his head is attached to the top of his chest. Like a creepy Popeye cannibal.

He is constantly chewing his nails and it makes me nauseous.

Seeing Amanda on top of him is even more nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 24908/21/2013

I loved Elissa's effort in HOH comp. Spencer actually performed really well, too. He was frequently first each round.

I have no sympathy for Helen.

by Anonymousreply 25008/21/2013

I can't wait until Amanda and McCrae vote him out and he will say for the rest of his life how he got taken by them. He should have stuck with Helen and Elissa. If Amanda actually wins an HOH this week, Aaryn and GM are on the block.

by Anonymousreply 25208/21/2013

[quote]If Amanda actually wins an HOH

well odds are kinda against that.

I do look forward to her finding out that America was the MVP. I'm sure the Chenbot will deliver the news on finale night.

by Anonymousreply 25308/21/2013

Aaryn had a slight medical scare earlier tonight as she accidentally swallowed some nail polish remover thinking it was a bottle of water. She apparently was checked out and seems to be fine now.

by Anonymousreply 25408/21/2013

Did she request a white doctor?

by Anonymousreply 25508/21/2013

Aaryn accidentally drank some nail polish remover thinking it was water. Easy mistake. She's fine, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 25608/21/2013

r256

Easy Mistake? WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 25708/21/2013

I heard that somewhere r256 but thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 25808/21/2013

That tranny will skate by week after week. I have no doubt Guntner is manipulating them so MANduh never gets nominated. And they know the public hates her.

by Anonymousreply 25908/21/2013

There is no way these people would not see McManduh as a threat unless they are being told not to. They all talk about breaking up pairs and these two are humping in front of everyone. Biggest pair in the house gets away?

by Anonymousreply 26008/22/2013

Andy is a professor? of what? clown college?

by Anonymousreply 26108/22/2013

So Elissa is planning on putting up Aaryn and Amanda or Aaryn and McCrae if she wins HOH.

Amanda, McCrae and Andy would put up Elissa and Spencer, and backdoor Aaryn if 1 of them wins POV.

Ginamarie would put up Elissa and Spencer.

Spencer would put up Elissa and Ginamarie.

I assume everything will change once the returning house guest is back in the game, especially if the person is not Judd.

by Anonymousreply 26208/22/2013

Amanda has really packed on the pounds

When they showed the flashback to the "wine incident" she looked so much thinner than she does now. I did not realize how much weight she had gained until I saw that scene from the second week.

Amanda and Andy are vile

by Anonymousreply 26308/22/2013

R263 - Yep, I'd say a good 15.

by Anonymousreply 26408/22/2013

"I never don't take naked pictures of myself"

by Anonymousreply 26508/22/2013

[quote]Andy is a professor? of what? clown college?

He teaches public speaking at an adult school or community college but he's also really a waiter. He said he had to quit his waiter job to go on BB and hopes he can get it back since he made good tips. I guess being a "professor" doesn't pay the bills.

by Anonymousreply 26608/22/2013

They're talking about the Annie remake. VaGinaMarie and Aaryn said they don't like how they made Annie black. They say Annie has to be a redhead. Aaryn said she won't see it because it'll probably have gays in it in addition to an all-black cast.

Andy was offended and said the movie is progressive. Aaryn said progressive isn't in her vocabulary. The only thing she knows about progressive is Flo the Progressive lady and how her dad has the insurance.

by Anonymousreply 26708/22/2013

Aaryn has a black llama named Martin Luther. Andy was surprised & Aaryn got defensive, saying she didn't name it. Her dad did. Aaryn said the black llama had a white baby. Spencer asked if they named it James Earl Ray. Aaryn didn't get the joke.

This is more proof that racism starts at the home. She was raised this way.

by Anonymousreply 26908/22/2013

Basically anyone can go teach at one of those Learning Annex things. I can go teach a class about gay gossip if I want.

by Anonymousreply 27008/22/2013

GinaMarie says "I hope my drawers weren't dirty. I thought I got period stuff on them." She also said she used to crap herself a lot.

by Anonymousreply 27108/22/2013

If Gina Marie does have an eating disorder then that could be due to laxative abuse.

by Anonymousreply 27208/22/2013

The whole lot of these people are vile, with perhaps the exception of Elissa. What a sorry, sorry group of contestants left.

by Anonymousreply 27308/22/2013

They obviously don't show the most racist shit. Elissa has said she cannot be friends with Aryan because of things she "does" that she is a vile person.

by Anonymousreply 27408/22/2013

I'll say it again that I'm most disappointed in Andy, Helen and Amanda. All of them started the season off with relatively "normal" reactions to prejudice and bigotry before Amanda joined the bigots, while Andy and Helen became bigot apologists. I can't wait for all 3 to feel like fools once they find out the opinion of most of the fans and watch the show back.

by Anonymousreply 27508/22/2013

To let any of those racists win would be an abomination. And anyone, minus McRae, who wins HOH this week should be gunning for MANduh. No question. Otherwise, it will be clear Guntner is protecting her. That bitch is way too secure and sure of herself.

by Anonymousreply 27608/22/2013

[quote] These fucking cunts are going to learn that they lost their jobs. Love it. Spencer will learn that he's being investigated. Love it. MAN-duh is going to find out that America despises her. If only the twats at CBS would allow the audience to boo. Does anyone know why this is not allowed when we the viewers would eat that shit up?

It was reported here (could be a rumor though) that CBS employees have replaced the live studio audience as production fears contestants will get booed or yelled at.

by Anonymousreply 27708/22/2013

Big Brother winner Hayden will be on this season's SURVIVOR. Bring on the tits!

by Anonymousreply 27808/22/2013

What did Elissa ever do to Andy?

by Anonymousreply 28008/22/2013

Why are they worried about the booing? That's why we are watching, no. Keep it real!

by Anonymousreply 28108/22/2013

How much longer is this dumb shit on for?

by Anonymousreply 28208/22/2013

When's the cage match?

by Anonymousreply 28308/22/2013

Love how Aryan said she was putting up Spencer because that's what she was being forced to do.

Amanda knows she has the powers that be on her side. That was obvious during her scare speech to Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 28408/22/2013

We always think the eviction will be a humdinger but instead it's always about the LOVE!

by Anonymousreply 28508/22/2013

Except when Candice was evicted. GM (understandable given their exchange) and Aaryan were the only two who stood back to intentionally not give her a hug.

BTW, Chenbot has been absent every Wednesday and Thursday on The Talk these last few week and now the show is in reruns, like many of the live shows on the sir until after Labor Day.

I don't know how she will do it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the finale will not be as explosive and satisfying as many of the viewers hope it will be.

by Anonymousreply 28608/22/2013

CBS’ Big Brother finished first in the 8 PM hour, (2.2 demo rating, 6.3 million viewers), against rerun competition. Big Brother was up a hair from the previous week’s demo ratings (2.0).

by Anonymousreply 28808/22/2013

who is going home tonight?

by Anonymousreply 28908/22/2013

Helen will be evicted tonight. Then either Candice, Judd, Jessie or Helen will win the opportunity to return to the house.

by Anonymousreply 29008/22/2013

Who do we want back in the house?

by Anonymousreply 29108/22/2013

JUDD

by Anonymousreply 29208/22/2013

RACHEL

by Anonymousreply 29308/22/2013

CANDICE

If only to make GM's head explode.

by Anonymousreply 29408/22/2013

I tend to agree with r294. Although I think it's an unhealthy environment for her.

by Anonymousreply 29508/22/2013

I would be very surprised if Candice wins. GM actually asked if she could push Candace down the stairs once she's in the jury room.

GM is just too crazy to try and control.

by Anonymousreply 29608/22/2013

Helen's out, 4-1.

by Anonymousreply 29708/22/2013

and maybe back again

by Anonymousreply 29808/22/2013

Do they block out the HOH competition for live feed people? If not, could some of you keep us informed after the show goes off?

by Anonymousreply 29908/22/2013

So basically who the show wants to win can give that contestant more accurate pitches.

by Anonymousreply 30008/22/2013

After 3 pitches, Helen has caught no balls.

by Anonymousreply 30108/22/2013

It probably is going to be between Jessie and Judd. I think Helen would be the only one that has a chance to do anything being back in the house.

by Anonymousreply 30208/22/2013

We have to go with what the show's producer wants and she has already decided who will win.

you know... THOSE people always stick together.

but first-

by Anonymousreply 30308/22/2013

Elissa is ahead with 5. Amanda and Jessie have 4 each.

Andy, McCrae and Spencer have all fallen and have been eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 30408/22/2013

Jessie has fallen and she gave a bitter "fuck you" to Amanda as she left the backyard.

by Anonymousreply 30508/22/2013

GM is now down and out.

by Anonymousreply 30608/22/2013

Correction: GM is still in but she did have a ball removed from her total.

by Anonymousreply 30708/22/2013

Helen and Candice are now down which leaves Judd as the juror returning to the house.

by Anonymousreply 30808/22/2013

Judd has fallen.

Elissa has 8. Amanda has 5 and GM has 3. Both Elissa and Amanda nearly fell off their platforms but they both managed to hang on and remain in competition.

by Anonymousreply 30908/22/2013

I really want Elissa to win this because she will most definitely work on getting some of that trifling dirty racist riff-raff out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 31008/22/2013

Elissa has won!!!

by Anonymousreply 31108/22/2013

Judd is back in the house as the last juror standing before he fell. GO ELISSA.

by Anonymousreply 31208/22/2013

Elissa wins HOH!

by Anonymousreply 31308/22/2013

If Elissa wins, instead of getting rid of the racists, she should go after Amanda and McCrae. One of them needs to leave.

by Anonymousreply 31408/22/2013

Um, Amanda is the biggest racist in there. She surpassed Aryan a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 31508/22/2013

I'm so glad she won. Now please don't tell me she put up Spencer. I want McRanda or Aryan and Amanda with GM or ANDY as a back door.

by Anonymousreply 31608/22/2013

Did anyone else almost lose their dinner when McRae accused Helen of going after his 'Queen'? All the idiot's been doing is providing stud service for that bloated, racist hag.

Go, Elissa!

by Anonymousreply 31708/22/2013

LOLZ, Production wanted Helen gone and they even her a hand!

by Anonymousreply 31808/22/2013

*gave her a hand.

by Anonymousreply 31908/22/2013

WHOA!! That looks like she jumped off because her foot was tapped. Like they were telling her it was her turn to get down.

by Anonymousreply 32008/23/2013

Judd (to GM): How was your birthday in the BB house? GM: I got no love letter from fucking Nick!

She's like a stalker or something. I'd be freaked the hell out if I were that guy.

by Anonymousreply 32108/23/2013

Was Helen pushed off by that hand behind her feet? Bizarre!

by Anonymousreply 32208/23/2013

I'm sure the shelves they were standing on were hand manipulated but it sure looked like a hop off and not a fall.

by Anonymousreply 32308/23/2013

Also, GM was upset that Julie didn't wish her happy birthday, since she wished McCrae happy birthday.

Aaryn assures her: "It's probably just because we had 76 things to get through."

by Anonymousreply 32508/23/2013

It makes sense that Amanda is setting her sights on Aryan. Earlier this week, she had a problem with McCrae because he defended Aaryan instead of taking Amanda's side, which pissed her off. How dare he side with another woman in the house on anything?

by Anonymousreply 32608/23/2013

Amanda the snake needs to go go go.

Has Elissa let anyone know what she'll do? I guess if she gets the bitch out, she'll be axed by the others. She has no friends except maybe Judd.

I think Elissa could beat Amanda at the end.

by Anonymousreply 32708/23/2013

Elissa told Amanda that Aaryn is her target, but also suggested that she would probably put up Amanda or McCrae against her.

Later, Amanda met with McCrae and Andy and they agreed to all quietly push Elissa toward nominating Aaryn and GM. Their angle being that if they weren't both up, and one of them won the veto, they would use it to save the other one.

Now Amanda's in the bed crying with McCrae because she's "scared." Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32808/23/2013

So help me God, if Impetigo Amanda and that dirty, sweaty, oozing ballsack of unwashed filth Mcrae don't go on the block this week - with one of them going home, I'm going to go ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 32908/23/2013

I LOVE it! Amanda is now crying in the smelly arms of McCrea with Elissa as HOH and Judd's return.

From jokersUpdates:

Amanda is crying, says she doesn't want to go to jury because those girls are going to terrorize her & be so mean and nasty

by Anonymousreply 33008/23/2013

is Elissa lying about Aaryn being the target?

by Anonymousreply 33108/23/2013

It wouldn't surprise me if Aryan was one of Elissa's targets because of the racist shit that Elissa has been against from jump. I would be surprised if she put up GM or Spencer because she's gonna need SOMEONE to help her and she's on to Andy.

There is no need for a pawn. Too many big targets that need to go up.

by Anonymousreply 33208/23/2013

She has to be blowing smoke - I mean Helen got Aryan and Gm together with elissa and told them - Amanda and Mcree are running the game if you have to work together to get them out.

by Anonymousreply 33308/23/2013

Production might be sticking a hand in.

by Anonymousreply 33408/23/2013

From JokersUpdate:

Sounds like Amanda is in the middle of a serious mental breakdown. She's been up all night, seated in the nomination chair, crying (I guess for the other house guests to hear)

Sadly, the only person who came down to comfort her was Spencer.

Wait until this is all over and she finds out that America was the MVP. Double ouch.

by Anonymousreply 33508/23/2013

I really love Elissa,she had so much going against her in the beginning-being notorious BB alumni Rachel's sister and all-but she has come into her own and I'd love to see her win it all!

by Anonymousreply 33608/23/2013

It's looking most likely that Elissa will nominate Aaryn/McCrae and backdoor Amanda if necessary. Worst case scenario would be Amanda wins PoV and takes McCrae off.

Elissa received a picture that her son drew and she said he might have been angry when he drew it. I wonder if she's ever heard of abandonment issues.

Poor Jessie and Candice-Helen will be talking their ears off today in the Jury House.

#STFUHelen.

by Anonymousreply 33708/23/2013

Elissa needs to get some friends in there otherwise she is just target next week. Andy is a weasel and at MC Man DUh's mercy. She needs to get Spencer, GM and Aryan in an alliance.

by Anonymousreply 33808/23/2013

How come Guntner hasn't comforted Manduh in the DR yet?

by Anonymousreply 33908/23/2013

I believe Elissa will nominate McCrae and Aryan. If one wins POV then she will backdoor Amanda. Hopefully she can form an alliance with Judd and Spencer and maybe sway one more over.

by Anonymousreply 34008/23/2013

Elissa just needs to put up McManduh, then at the very least one of them goes home. If only one of them is up, producers will manipulate so the other wins the veto. She said herself that they helped HER win POV, so why would she think otherwise now?

by Anonymousreply 34108/23/2013

"It's looking most likely that Elissa will nominate Aaryn/McCrae and backdoor Amanda if necessary. Worst case scenario would be Amanda wins PoV and takes McCrae off."

Then back door Andy, the weasel

by Anonymousreply 34208/23/2013

No, R342, he's not a target. She's got to get rid of Aaryn (competition beast/hateful racist/cult follower), Amanda (cult leader) or McCrae (cult leader's partner/patsy/rape victim).

by Anonymousreply 34308/23/2013

Sadly r343, it looks as if the Producers have spoken. Odd, seeing as just days ago Elissa was bitching about how insane it was to allow a couple to go this far, and here she is allowing a little wiggle room to allow the possibility that both still stay in the game. I wonder if Rachel wants to throttle her.

by Anonymousreply 34408/23/2013

Elissa wants Aaryn out. If either Aaryn or McCrae wins POV/is taken off, Amanda will go up. The only possible problem that might arise is if Amanda finally wins POV. ELissa didn't say who she would put up. She did have a conversation with Ginamarie and said Ginamarie is not going up. Elissa is trying to separate her from Aaryn and is talking about Aaryn's racism. Ginamarie "I'm not racist-I'm from NY, I see blacks, Asians, latinos etc everday. I could see someone in a monkey suit and wouldn't think twice".

oop.

Anyway it looks like Elissa is going to try working with Judd and Ginamarie. She no longer trusts Andy.

Anyone else LOVE how Andy finally got the tattle tale edit last night? He fucking ALWAYS shows up during people's private conversations and just sits down, then runs back to tell Amanda. I hope if Amanda wins POV and pulls off McCrae that Andy goes up. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 34508/23/2013

I fucking adore Elissa now. During her conversation with GM about race she said "This isn't about Candice being a friend. This is about diversity. This is about culture. This is 2013. This behavior is disgusting." Take a bow, Elissa. She'd better win America's Favorite on September 18th.

by Anonymousreply 34608/23/2013

[quote]Amanda is crying, says she doesn't want to go to jury because those girls are going to terrorize her & be so mean and nasty

Karma is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 34808/23/2013

Who is smellier McCrae or GM?

by Anonymousreply 34908/23/2013

R349 well McCrae apparently doesn't like to take showers or brush his teeth. Ginamarie starves during the day, then binges and purges at night, leaving her breath quite rank.

by Anonymousreply 35008/23/2013

I wonder if McCrae was politely asked by Big Brother bigwhigs to stop wearing the head gear that was so reminiscent of Gloria Swanson on a bender.... talk about, silly, ugly looks. There, I hope that was sufficient bitchery, even though for me it isn't pointless.

by Anonymousreply 35208/23/2013

I loved and hated that Andy was shown as a tattle-tale-telling gossip on last night's show. He deserved the editing, but as a fellow gay it was cringe-worthy how he was behaving like a high school girl.

by Anonymousreply 35308/23/2013

McCrae is forever tearing flesh from his fingers with his teeth. HUGE turn off

by Anonymousreply 35408/23/2013

McCrae is forever tearing flesh from his fingers with his teeth. HUGE turn off

by Anonymousreply 35508/23/2013

Elissa is determined.

She said she will shave her head if it's needed to win POV. Whatever it takes.

Go girl !

by Anonymousreply 35608/23/2013

Elissa definitely has America's Favorite Player on lock now. Her cause will only be strengthened this week if either of the fans' most hated players, Aaryn and Amanda, gets evicted under her HOH reign. For whatever reason, Judd is overwhelmingly the second most popular player.

by Anonymousreply 35708/23/2013

Ellisa has approached Spencer,Judd, and GM about working together. They have agreed with the plan of Aryan going home this week and McRae/Amanda going up next week.

by Anonymousreply 35808/23/2013

R359

Elissa has called out Andy for his duplicitous behavior. She's also keeping him out of the HOH room when she's discussing game play and he's rattled by that.

She has said her 2 goals are not allowing a racist or bigoted person win and not allowing anyone who went against Helen win.

Aaryn is her target this week because she meets both criteria. She even told Aaryn she was nothing but Amanda's flunky.

by Anonymousreply 36008/23/2013

Look for Amanda in the Beef & Boards Dinner Theater production of Wicked. She's born to play that Elphaba chick.

by Anonymousreply 36108/23/2013

I'm really glad to hear that Elissa has banned Andy when she's talking game!

by Anonymousreply 36208/23/2013

It's hilarious-there was at least moment today when Elissa was talking in the HOH room with someone and when annoying Andy popped in, she asked him to leave lmao. With his carrier pigeon style cockblocked, Andy really has no other game play.

McCrae just came up to try and persuade Elissa to put Ginamarie up instead of him but Elissa won't budge. I'm glad she's sticking to her plan and not what McCranda wants. McCrae and Amanda are dejected and freaking out.

I just hope if Amanda somehow wins POV that Andy will go up in McCrae's place. It would be a horrible move to put Ginamarie or Spencer there, as those 2 would be voted out before Aaryn.

Apparently Candice and Ginamarie sort of made up yesterday when the 4 jurors went back into the house before the HOH comp began. Candice walked over to Ginamarie, wished her happy birthday, they hugged and for whatever reason, Candice apparently apologized, so Ginamarie did the same. I know Candice was being the bigger person but she had nothing to apologize for. I'm kind of irritated that Ginamarie feels validated now in what she has said and done.

by Anonymousreply 36308/23/2013

Can we start a DL Elissa fan club? (Kidding, but seriously?)

by Anonymousreply 36408/23/2013

[quote]For whatever reason, Judd is overwhelmingly the second most popular player.

You really aren't sure why? Like the most popular player, Elissa, Judd isn't a racist, a bigot or a homophobe, plus he's small town so he shatters that stereotype (of being prejudiced). He's easy on the eyes, he's got a killer tshirt, and most importantly like Elissa, he's NOT Amanda, GM, McCrae, Aryan, Andy or Spencer.

Aren't those enough reasons to make him number two?

Elissa and Judd to the final two!

by Anonymousreply 36508/23/2013

[quote]he's got a killer tshirt

lol

I think I may buy one!!!

by Anonymousreply 36608/23/2013

Maybe she doesn't. Maybe Candice's class has made her see what a garbage pile she is. Remember, Beau and Janelle wound up friends. So unlikely things have happened.

I doubt GM has the grace for it to be a lasting realization but maybe a short lived one which is better than nothing.

by Anonymousreply 36708/23/2013

Amanda is one of the best players in BB history, she definitely deserves to win this season!

by Anonymousreply 36808/23/2013

Amanda's going to need a new wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 36908/23/2013

r368=Amanda's Daddy

by Anonymousreply 37008/23/2013

They 've been in nomination ceremonies for 45 minutes. How long does it take?

by Anonymousreply 37108/23/2013

No, I mean from all of the weight she's gained.

by Anonymousreply 37208/23/2013

There is no doubt that Amanda has played a good game, she's been controlling that house since almost the beginning. Even Aaryan has admitted she's forced to do Amanda's bidding.

But there's more to being a good player than being a bully and that is where Amanda fails. She's a cunt, pure and simple and what's worse, she doesn't even see her bullying behavior. Even McCrae tries to tell her that she's a bully, but he can't look at her when he does it. It's pathetic.

Amanda has game, but Amanda doesn't deserve to win. ANYBODY else who makes it to the final two can claim that they did what it took to get there, same as what she's going to say, so there's different ways to get to the end. Her way isn't deserving of a win.

by Anonymousreply 37308/23/2013

Remember all the weight-lifting, aerobics, fitness oriented activities going on in some of the past seasons? This year the back yard is so full of smoke that the exercise equipment could not be found.

by Anonymousreply 37408/23/2013

Hot Howard was the only one who really did it consistently. Nick and Jeremy would have too had they stayed longer. The other men (Andy, McCrae, Spencer and Judd) are so lazy and disgusting that they never work out.

by Anonymousreply 37508/23/2013

Feeds back up....Amanda looking very mad!!!! per Joker's

by Anonymousreply 37608/23/2013

McCrae reading Bible!!!

by Anonymousreply 37708/23/2013

McCrae and Amanda nominated!!!

by Anonymousreply 37808/23/2013

ooops I meant McCrae and Aaryn nominated. sorry

by Anonymousreply 37908/23/2013

So if Amanda wins POV and uses it on McNasty, can Elissa put her up in his place since she gave the POV to him?

by Anonymousreply 38008/23/2013

Last night Judd said he wouldn't watch the show after it was over, because what he did see while in the jury house was awkward. But then he said something like (paraphrasing): "I think I should be okay though. I made sure I never said anything offensive. Except the L-word, which I didn't know was derogatory."

Spencer then asked, "What word is that?"

But by then Judd was distracted by someone else and never responded. I have no idea what word he meant either, unless it was something like lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 38108/23/2013

I'm sure Candice told Judd and Jessie that 1 of the questions Julie had for her was about the racism in the house...obviously Julie couldn't say what the public thought about it, but just asking that question let Candice know that the viewers are aware. Judd isn't stupid.

by Anonymousreply 38208/23/2013

Did everyone see Elissa's save in the HoH competition?

by Anonymousreply 38308/23/2013

Mcsloth is nervousing

by Anonymousreply 38408/23/2013

no r380 POV winner also wins exemption from nomination.

by Anonymousreply 38508/23/2013

Wow, R383! That is impressive! Could anyone else in the house manage that? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 38608/23/2013

Damn R383.

by Anonymousreply 38708/23/2013

Aaryn and Amanda seem like intelligent woman so their racism is worse. GM is kind of dumb so it is almost like she doesn't know any better.

by Anonymousreply 38808/23/2013

Apparently the producers are making GM speak with a psychiatrist.

She really will be mentally fucked when this show is over and she finds out: 1) the romance with Nick was all in her head, and 2) she's unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 38908/23/2013

now or after the show r389?

by Anonymousreply 39008/23/2013

Why doesn't Aaryn ever get family photos? Are her parents ashamed of her?

by Anonymousreply 39108/23/2013

She needs to see a psychiatrist just for her eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 39208/23/2013

Now, r390. I didn't overhear it myself, just read about it in someone's synopsis of the live streams. She was talking about it with Aaryn, who apparently assured GM that the producers didn't think she was suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 39308/23/2013

GM seemed really happy last night. She yammered for like 5 minutes solid about accepting her loss in the HOH comp. It was kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 39408/23/2013

I am so glad Elissa is banning Andy from the HOH room, especially after watching Andy's bad edit on his tattling to Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 39508/23/2013

If McCrae or Aaryn come off, I haven't heard yet but I bet she will put up Amanda or Andy.

by Anonymousreply 39708/24/2013

Elissa just told GM that Aaryn at one point told the house that GM was a bulimic.

by Anonymousreply 39808/24/2013

Oops-GM just said that Amanda had a coke problem. And I'm pretty sure Elissa added that she was a heroin addict, too.

by Anonymousreply 39908/24/2013

This house is about to blow. Ginanarie will provably go off thanks to the work by Ellisa.

Ellisa is doing well

by Anonymousreply 40008/24/2013

Comedy repeats and badly behaved Big Brother residents put CBS on top in the ratings Thursday night, in the demo and overall crowd.

CBS’ lineup is still being blacked out by Time Warner Cable in three of the country’s top 5 TV markets, and last night its lineup was pre-empted in Boston for an NFL preseason game.

Big Brother (2.3 rating) claimed the night’s No. 1 spot in the demo, and was up a tenth from last week at 9 PM.

by Anonymousreply 40108/24/2013

R383

Elissa's save was amazing. To not have her toes touch the ground was incredible.

No one else in the house could have pulled that off.

Bravo !

by Anonymousreply 40208/24/2013

Judd just told Spencer, Aaryn and McCrae that he was 90% sure that Jessie was fingering herself when they were watching a movie in the jury house. I'm pretty sure Spencer was rubbing himself under the covers as Judd was describing this.

These people are absolutely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 40308/24/2013

It's official: Elissa wants Amanda out and will backdoor her with Aaryn's help. She and Aaryn just made a deal. This came after Elissa was in a rather lengthy DR session.

Gee, I guess Amanda's considered a real liability now and better Aaryn at the end than her.

by Anonymousreply 40408/24/2013

I seriously want to start doing Yoga now thanks to Elissa. That save was incredible and takes a lot of wrist & arm strength and also flexibility of the legs and torso to swing back up. I lift and do cardio but damn yoga is what I want to add to my routine.

If Amanda wins the veto tomorrow...we know Grodner is up to her old tricks lol. I mean c'mon-bitch can't win shit the whole season and her life in the game depends on 1 more competition? I just hope Andy goes up as the replacement nomination in that scenario. Spencer or Ginamarie would be voted out over Aaryn. I think just about every big brother viewer wants either Aaryn or Amanda out next thursday.

by Anonymousreply 40508/24/2013

Amanda is freaking out!!! Read Jokers!!!

by Anonymousreply 40608/24/2013

ugh and of course Amanda's chip was pulled. Andy and Spencer aren't playing the veto competition. Maybe it's best Andy isn't playing as he would throw it anyway but Spencer would have tried to win.

It's hard to tell what Elissa's real plan is...she seems to be playing everyone hard this week except Judd. She has told different people she wants Aaryn out but told Aaryn her secret plan is to backdoor Amanda. We won't know who is real target until we see her DR sessions...

by Anonymousreply 40708/24/2013

"Aaryn tells Amanda she is stressed. Amanda says it is more stressful being backdoored."

you'd think she'd be used to being backdoored

by Anonymousreply 40808/24/2013

Just to refresh everyone, here's the infamous Rachel vs. Ragan fight. Elissa seems much more likable than her, but I wonder if bigotry wasn't an issue in the house, would Elissa be behaving like Rachel and getting into fights with everyone? Elissa seems great because so much of this cast is simply horrible. We do see glimpses of her being a stuck up princess though, and I'm sure she and Rachel went at it as kids.

by Anonymousreply 40908/24/2013

One of my all time favorite and most absurd BB moments was when Chelsia told Sheila she was "rode hard will be put away wet" after being evicted. Sheila was furious and talked about it on the live feeds for weeks afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 41008/24/2013

me too r410....I learned that phrase from that episode and use it

by Anonymousreply 41108/24/2013

[quote]Amanda is freaking out!!! Read Jokers!!!

Bye-bye, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41208/24/2013

Finale's been written already. Good girl and sister of previous winner will make history by winning and taking down the big bad racists.

by Anonymousreply 41308/24/2013

If her plan was to get out Amanda why risk it by backdooring her? She could have put her up to begin with.

However, if she does go out via backdooring it will be fitting. Amanda loves anal.

by Anonymousreply 41408/24/2013

Thursday night's episode being pre-empted in many markets due to NFL football so you might want to check your listings.. we are suppose to get BB on tape delay at 2 am Friday morning. This happens every year during an episode that has the potential to be 'big' drama (Aaryn eviction?) filled edition.

by Anonymousreply 41508/24/2013

LOL R361. I just had a friend play one of the leads in THE SOUND OF MUSIC at Beef and Boards!

by Anonymousreply 41608/24/2013

I think the people want a Judd/Elissa final 2 but how likely is that to happen? The POV hasn't been played yet...as annoying as it would be, it's STILL possible that both Amanda and Aaryn could escape eviction this week. If Amanda magically wins POV, pulls off McCrae and then the house doesn't vote out Aaryn I may stop watching lol 1 of those 2 bitches needs to go this week.

by Anonymousreply 41708/24/2013

So when's POV to be played?

by Anonymousreply 41808/24/2013

this is brilliant. elissa is my spirit animal.

by Anonymousreply 41908/24/2013

PoV can be played at any time today.

BB4 winner Jun posted a pic on Twitter of Nick (the bi-curious one who was in a showmance with Danielle Donato) with her toddler, Noah. Nick and Noah. Heh. She tweeted he was in Belgium as part of his European honeymoon. But she didn't disclose whether he married a guy or a gal, dammit.

Amanda and GM got into a big fight last night. Elissa did a priceless spit take while drinking her Sprite Zero when the screaming commenced.

by Anonymousreply 42008/24/2013

That was the most satisfying thing all summer.

by Anonymousreply 42108/24/2013

Auuuuuuuuuuuugh! I want videos of this. I hope all these juicy scenes are played tomorrow and Wednesday. Pleeeeeeeeeeease CBS!

by Anonymousreply 42208/24/2013

I love Elissa's comments..mmhmm. She has such a funny way of talking but she is a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 42308/24/2013

It would be nice to see the pic you mentioned, r420!

by Anonymousreply 42408/24/2013

PLEASE, SHOW THIS ON THE NETWORK EPISODE, CBS: (from Jokers)

* Amanda wants to talk privately with Elissa in HOH room NT

* Amanda throwing Aaryn under the bus to Elissa NT NickUhasFan 137 1 08/24/13 12:43 AM

* Elissa only listening to Amanda talk. Amanda tells her how fake GM is. NT NickUhasFan 87 0 08/24/13 12:44 AM

x * She's throwing GM under the bus. NT FBCoach 08/24/13 12:45 AM

Elissa nodding not saying anything. Amanda saying how fake GM is still. Says GM always wanted Elissa out NT NickUhasFan 140 0 08/24/13 12:46 AM

Amanda crying "I feel so defeated" Elissa looks like she's trying to hold back her laughter. NT NickUhasFan 130 0 08/24/13 12:52 AM

* Amanda: I totally feel defeated. (cries) I usually feel that I know what is going on. NT FBCoach 146 0 08/24/13 12:52 AM

* Amanda at least wants to know so she can enjoy the last of her time w/McCrae. NT serac 126 0 08/24/13 12:52 AM

* Amanda is fishing trying to see if Elissa wants to have her go. NT FBCoach 95 0 08/24/13 12:51 AM

* Amanda: "Do you want to get rid of me?" Elissa: "No" NT NickUhasFan 108 0 08/24/13 12:51 AM

* Amanda tells El that everyone in the house will vote her out. NT serac 102 0 08/24/13 12:51 AM

* Elissa says that she thought Amanda had such good relationships. Ama said I did until fighting for you week 1 & 2. NT FBCoach 204 0 08/24/13 12:50 AM

* Amanda tells Elissa how the whole house wants her gone. Elissa can't stop laughing NT NickUhasFan 201 0 08/24/13 12:49 AM

* Amanda is asking if Elissa is planning on back dooring her. Elissa says she hasn't thought that far ahead. Amanda says 100% that if she & McC are on the block, she would go home. Elissa is laughing. FBCoach 5118 0 08/24/13 12:49 AM

* Amanda mentions she hopes Elissa doesn't have a plan to backdoor her. Elissa laughs NT NickUhasFan 196 0 08/24/13 12:48 AM

* Amanda crying. Elissa: "we haven't even played the veto yet" NT NickUhasFan 118 0 08/24/13 12:47 AM

* Amanda says she is afraid that Elissa is holding Helen's leaving against her. NT FBCoach 89 0 08/24/13 12:47 AM

* Elissa tells Amanda she doesn't care NT NickUhasFan 119 0 08/24/13 12:46 AM

* Amanda tells El that she has never been with Aaryn, has always been with Elissa & Helen, until Helen turned on her. NT

* Amanda begging to Elissa. NT

El keeps laughing, she just told Amanda that she wants to go to bed & looked at Amanda & started laughing. NT serac 191 0 08/24/13 12:55 AM

* Amanda (Back in her room with McCrea and Aaryan: "She was just laughing at me. It annoys me" NT NickUhasFan 277 0 08/24/13 01:15 AM

by Anonymousreply 42508/24/2013

Amanda knows that for this week at least, she's met her match. But Elissa needs to watch it. She has power now. Next week she won't and one of them, McCrea or Amanda or both will be after her. She has to break up the couple or she's toast. She might be toast anyway.

by Anonymousreply 42608/24/2013

What happened during the Amanda vs. Ginamarie fight and what caused it? Anyone with footage or details? That must have been amazing.

by Anonymousreply 42708/24/2013

for R427

by Anonymousreply 42808/24/2013

PoV still going on. This is torture.

Elissa knows she's the prime target next week (even if Judd wins HoH) but at least she'd leave with guns blazing.

by Anonymousreply 42908/24/2013

Celebrity Big Brother started in the UK. Courtney Stodden is on it. The audience booed her when she entered. It's around the 25 min mark. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 43008/24/2013

Wait, audiences are allowed to BOO?

by Anonymousreply 43108/24/2013

Thanks R428. That was great!

by Anonymousreply 43208/24/2013

Thanks for the update guys, I love all of you! It's nice to see Amanda getting her comeuppance, and deservingly so. Of course, nosy Andy is the first to see what is going on. And, McCrea is so pathetic being Amanda's lapdog.

by Anonymousreply 43308/24/2013

3 Hours for POV (so far)

Isn't that unusually long ?

Fingers crossed Amanda doesn't win POV

by Anonymousreply 43408/24/2013

Did GM quote Emimem from 8 Mile in that clip? I thought I heard that.

by Anonymousreply 43508/24/2013

Elissa does have a great laugh.

by Anonymousreply 43608/24/2013

Fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda won POV

AG had to have orchestrated this WTH didn't Elissa put McManda up together ?

by Anonymousreply 43708/24/2013

Yes, r435.

by Anonymousreply 43808/24/2013

Fuckity fuck fuck. A-MAN-Duh won the POV. GUNTner made this happen. God-friggin-damnit!

by Anonymousreply 43908/24/2013

R428 thanks for posting that clip. It was hilarious. I love when the idiots fight. It's just unfortunate Aaryn wasn't involved. That would have been even better. Aaryn knows better though-she knows when to lay low.

Maybe this will piss off Ginamarie enough to win HOH and nominate McCranda.

by Anonymousreply 44108/24/2013

Well that was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 44208/24/2013

lmao so apparently Ginamarie came very close to winning but Amanda was just able to beat her. In the HOH bathroom, Elissa and Ginamarie were talking when Andy on cue comes in to spy. Elissa kicked him out! lmao. After he left, Elissa told Ginamarie that Andy is "being so annoying. He follows me everywhere and he is annoying." Then she tells Ginamarie she's going to put up Andy. Let's hope she sticks to that plan.

That will ensure that Aryan nation gets evicted. It will also isolate Ginamarie and turn her against McCranda. Downstairs, Aryan, Amanda, McCrae, Spencer and Andy are trying to figure out a way to convince Elissa to nominate Ginamarie.

Hopefully Elissa won't budge. As much as I dislike Ginamarie, at least she seems willing to take on McCranda. Aryan nation needs to go and Andy on the block next to her is the way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 44308/24/2013

I think Andy would go. He's nothing but a spy who has lost his ability to spy on the enemy. Everyone knows he throws everything to stay clean. And Aryan can win competitions for the group. That makes her MUCH more valuable than Howdy Doody.

by Anonymousreply 44408/24/2013

Will McRae at least wash his balls for tonight's celebratory nookie session?

by Anonymousreply 44508/24/2013

Ugh, Andy is such a fucking gossip.

by Anonymousreply 44608/24/2013

ELissa fucked up big time. She should have put McCrae up with Amanda. At least one of them would be gone. If she puts up Andy against Aaron. Amanda said she is keeping Andy. What a waste of an HOH.

by Anonymousreply 44708/24/2013

but Andy is closer to McCranda. Andy never fights with Amanda while Aaryn does. I think McCranda, Spencer and Judd would all keep Andy. Only Ginamarie might keep Aaryn.

Anyway it will be good to see tattle tale spy Andy in the hot seat. The secret 3AM alliance is about to be broken.

I'm just hoping we're going to see many more Ginamarie vs. Amanda fights in the coming week. It needs to happen. They're both so unlikable that it will be fun seeing them rip each other apart.

by Anonymousreply 44808/24/2013

Now that Amanda has won the POV, she'll take off Mccray, Why doesn'r Elissa now nominate Amanda?

by Anonymousreply 44908/24/2013

She can't. The POV winner can't be nominated.

by Anonymousreply 45008/24/2013

Thank you, R430

I LOVE Celebrity UK BB. I had no idea it started up again.

by Anonymousreply 45108/24/2013

Be assured that if it was an individually timed event (where no other HG was in attendance) then it was fixed by GUNTner. It's very easy to fix clocked events. Anyway, the season is over.

by Anonymousreply 45208/24/2013

Andy was apparently destroyed when Zingbot referred to him as a floater. That makes me very happy. And I actually hope he's out the door Thursday instead of Aaryn.

BB Australia continues to be leagues better than ours. One HG named Tim is outrageously entertaining. Matt, Ed, Drew and Caleb are primo eye candy. Matt and Caleb have a bromance going and the show set up a comp for them containing ping pong balls which led to some mouth on mouth action.

by Anonymousreply 45308/24/2013

R453 quit it with the "BB Australian guys are so hot!" shit. We've seen them and they're fucking slightly above average, nothing special. They're only hot if you're a typical DL'er "I love average white boys" kind of fool.

by Anonymousreply 45408/24/2013

hahahaha Spencer went up to HOH to talk with Elissa and guess what? Fucking Andy goes up "to use the bathroom". Why couldn't he go downstairs? After he was done, Elissa kicked him out AGAIN. I think it's pretty safe to assume he's going up unless Amanda works her best ever magic to convince Elissa to put up Ginamarie, Spencer or Judd.

As of now, it doesn't look like Elissa is budging. She hasn't told anyone except Ginamarie that Andy is the replacement nominee either. She has also told Ginamarie that Aaryn came up to HOH to try and get her nominated, which made Ginamarie not want to work with Aaryn anymore. I think we may be due for a Ginamarie vs. Aaryn and Amanda fight later tonight. Stay tuned folks.

by Anonymousreply 45508/24/2013

Amanda told McRae that when they film the POV ceremony she's going to say "Ain't nothing coming between me and my man"

If that sentence doesn't wake up the other players then nothing will. They have got to split up that duo.

by Anonymousreply 45608/24/2013

ugh...Amanda won veto

by Anonymousreply 45708/24/2013

R452

I think the POV was where they mash up the faces of different HGs and you guess who they are.

If so Amanda winning really pisses me off. She and McRae didn't study the board at all last night. They went to bed.

All the others stayed up late studying the faces.

by Anonymousreply 45808/24/2013

I also think that the producer fixed this.. she wants her friend to win or at least make it to the final three. Shame on CBS and BIG BROTHER! They need to fire Grodner's ass.

by Anonymousreply 45908/24/2013

LOL lil miss Andy is now bawling like a pansy ass bitch because it's pretty clear that unless something drastically changes, Elissa is putting him up as replacement nom.

He's whining and crying that he's worked so hard and played the game so well and how he doesn't want to be backdoored. I can't with this bitch. He's afraid after he goes up, Aaryn will blow up his game in an attempt to stay a la Jessie to Helen the week before.

by Anonymousreply 46008/24/2013

R419 - Elissa was really chowing down on those chips.

by Anonymousreply 46108/24/2013

R460:

Check out JokersUpdates. Andy is faking. McCrea and Amanda has him faking the tears to Elissa to save him from going up and being voted out. The sleazy couple are trying hard to not lose their lap dog flunky, so Andy is performing the fake tears:

Andy is now lying to El saying Amanda told him they have the votes to get him out and they will. He stops crying

El is back "I don't know if you are faking." Andy: "I am not faking." (he is). NT MNGal 24 0 08/24/13 04:44 PM

* El comes back and says I think your faking it because your working with them. NT webcookie 13 0 08/24/13 04:44 PM

* Elissa accuses Andy of faking this because he is working with them (McAm). Says he is their 2nd puppet behind Aaryn NT FBCoach 40 0 08/24/13 04:44 PM

* Elissa tells Andy that i know you are faking it because you are working with them..Andy says i am not working with them anymore NT jaguar3 41 0 08/24/13 04:44 PM

* He is fake crying now. He tells her if you put me up I will not vote for you and I will go home. NT

by Anonymousreply 46208/24/2013

Producers gave Amanda the answers...The also convinced Elissa to put up McCre and Aryan instead of Amanda and McCre...they are manipulating the game for Amanda to win.

by Anonymousreply 46308/24/2013

R463 - Proof?

by Anonymousreply 46408/24/2013

R454, the hot guys on BB Australia are hardly "average." One of them, Ed, is stunningly handsome. I suggest you take your agenda, whatever it is, and stick it up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 46508/24/2013

R462 he was fake crying to Elissa, but he was really crying when just Spencer was with him.

by Anonymousreply 46608/24/2013

Is there actually any proof that Amanda is friends with the producer, aside from that one posting? Or is this just something that we all want to believe because it's fun?

by Anonymousreply 46708/24/2013

r467---she did say to McCrae the other day that she knew one of the crew members (they cut the live feed as soon as she said it) and she supposedly as some connection to Mike Boogie.

by Anonymousreply 46808/24/2013

Does Andy know that Spencer calls him "Kermit the Fag" behind his back? That'll be an interesting revelation. Though Andy will probably explain it away in a desperate attempt to be liked. "Oh, that's just Spencer!"

by Anonymousreply 46908/24/2013

oh my goodness things are getting good. Amanda was complaining to Aaryn "I can't believe she [Ginamarie] called me a cunt!". It's unclear if Ginamarie said that to Amanda's face, or if she said that to Aaryn and Aaryn reported it back to Amanda.

Aaryn has now flipped on Ginamarie and wants her out of the house. Amanda has figured out Elissa is trying to work with Judd and Ginamarie.

Amanda went up to HOH, trying to get Ginamarie nominated. Elissa called her stupid. Amanda is trying to trick Elissa by telling her that they'll vote Andy out. Elissa said she doesn't care. Amanda and Elissa go back and forth saying that Aaryn is coming after each other.

Elissa doesn't budge and Amanda storms off and then tells Andy to cry and get sympathy.

I don't think Elissa is falling for it so far. Hopefully she won't change her mind.

I'm telling y'all we're gearing up for another blowout tonight with Ginamarie and Amanda and Aaryn might even be involved if Elissa tells Ginamarie how Aaryn wants her out too.

by Anonymousreply 47008/24/2013

If Elissa calling Amanda "stupid" to her face doesn't warrant America's Favorite then I don't know what does.

by Anonymousreply 47108/24/2013

Aryan wants GM up because she'll go and Aryan will stay.

I think the Rachel-fans would have given fave player to Elissa anyway but now she'll have my vote too.

by Anonymousreply 47208/24/2013

While Elissa is securing America's Favorite Player, my only concern with Ginamarie, Aaryn and Amanda fighting is that the dumb sector of BB viewers will pick sides and view 1 of them as "good". In reality, all 3 are bigoted fools and there is no good or bad when they fight each other; it's just entertainment. There is currently so much hate for Amanda by the public that some fans might gloss over all the bad that Aaryn and Ginamarie have said in the game as long as they fight with Grodner's girl.

by Anonymousreply 47308/24/2013

One thing I've learned on DL. You can hate a whole bunch of people at one time.

by Anonymousreply 47408/24/2013

I also feel TPTB told Elissa not to nom Amanda and Mcsloth together.

How does Amanda win the POV when all she does is sleep all day?

I did read on the feeds Amanda told Mcsloth she knew one of the guys that was throwing the baseballs in the HOH competition the other night. Then TPTB warned her not to talk about production and the screen went to fish.

Ladies and gents our winner Amanda

by Anonymousreply 47508/24/2013

I think the POV was an eating competition.

by Anonymousreply 47608/24/2013

7:42 PMtAmanda telling Elissa that Zingbot and her have a lot in common they are both made of plastic.

by Anonymousreply 47708/24/2013

Helen was right about who has the moral high ground. Elissa seems to have caught on as to who the public hates and doesn't.

Elissa and Judd are the only people to like.

by Anonymousreply 47808/24/2013

What parts will air on BB after dark? Does that go live to the East coast?

by Anonymousreply 47908/24/2013

Here is how I know production convinced Elissa not to nom Mc Cranda...

Aryan puts up Helen and Elissa, Helen first believes it is because Elissa is a target and she is the pawn. Helen figures out nope it is Amanda and Mc Creepy who want her out. She tells Aryan, GM and Elissa this. That they need to take out McCranda. Elissa knows she has to take out McCranda...Amanda is in a panic when Elissa wins HOH. She is crying, hyperventilating. There is no doubt in anyone minds McCranda is going up. It is literally the only move to make. Yet she puts up Aryan and McCreepy? That is the worst possible nomination because it gives both the opportunity to be pulled off the block and not have Amanda or Aryan go out?? And how does Amanda, who has never won anything suddenly wins an pretty tough mental POV competition? I mean McCreepy practically handed her the HOH competition and Aryan beats her handily recognizing a song?? Come on.

We know production has been talking to Elissa and she knows how the public views Aryan. It would not be to hard to convince her to put up Aryan rather than Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 48008/24/2013

I think Grodner would be afraid to let Amanda win. They probably realize she is good TV and want her around for as long as they can but in the end I think Grodner will dispose of her.

by Anonymousreply 48108/24/2013

p.s. Elissa knows she is out after this HOH so why would she not put up McCranda.

by Anonymousreply 48208/24/2013

"I did read on the feeds Amanda told Mcsloth she knew one of the guys that was throwing the baseballs in the HOH competition the other night. Then TPTB warned her not to talk about production and the screen went to fish."

Amanda did not win the HOH competition. So that makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 48308/25/2013

Elissa told Andy she wasn't putting him up but then told Judd she's putting Andy up to play with him because he is going to tell Amanda and McCrae everything. At POV, she will put him up against Arrayn.

by Anonymousreply 48408/25/2013

She didn't have to win the POV to know people in Production.

by Anonymousreply 48508/25/2013

huh r483? no one said she did.

by Anonymousreply 48608/25/2013

Andy, literally begging to not be nominated.

Elissa, playing with her hair, "mmm hmmm..."

Love it!

by Anonymousreply 48708/25/2013

I want to see Andy cry tonight on BBAD. Right now he's just finishing a conversation with Elissa and he's being a pissy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 48808/25/2013

Hope there are youtube clips of Andy begging Elissa to keep him and losing his cool.

by Anonymousreply 49008/25/2013

Amanda is such a dumbass to believe that Elissa would actually put up GM. That ain't happening.

by Anonymousreply 49108/25/2013

Judd referred to McCrae tonight as "Amanda's mop in the corner of the room." Now THAT'S funny.

by Anonymousreply 49208/25/2013

Just when you thought that Amanda couldn't get any trashier - from Joker's Updates:

Amanda told everyone she has an abortion several days before coming on BB, NOW Elissa says Amanda told EVERYONE that she did this. Elissa said I wanted a 2nd baby so bad and you (Amanda) are bragging you got rid of one and she's is taking it so lightly and then 2 days later she's on BB she's hooking up with someone (McCrae). Spencer said its despicable. Elissa agrees and she is really upset

08/24/13 11:07 PM

by Anonymousreply 49308/25/2013

how is Amanda's mom's real estate agency doing? wow what terrible advertising!

by Anonymousreply 49408/25/2013

Has anyone notice that BB has yet to have a show where they interview family members of the house guests still in the house? By this time, it usually happens on the live show, and so far, only Judd's family and hometown was shown. None of these people want to be shown on camera because of the negative publicity.

BTW, I think Nick would be wise to bring his boyfriend to the finale. GM is already talking about marriage and babies with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 49508/25/2013

Amanda's and McCrae's were on in the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 49608/25/2013

[quote]I did read on the feeds Amanda told Mcsloth she knew one of the guys that was throwing the baseballs in the HOH competition the other night. Then TPTB warned her not to talk about production and the screen went to fish."

Weren't the baseballs thrown by pitching machines? They all came fast and at the same time PLUS the houseguest never see the crew. I doubt they came out and saw people standing there ready to throw balls.

by Anonymousreply 49708/25/2013

Of COURSE Amanda won POV. Did we think anyone else would?

by Anonymousreply 49808/25/2013

Why get 8 pitching machines when you can get 8 people who just put together the challenge? And why wouldn't they come out and see 8 people waiting to throw stuff at them? I'm just surprised that Amanda "got no boundaries" didn't start talking to them.

by Anonymousreply 49908/25/2013

What boundaries are you talking about? Amanda got no boundaries?

by Anonymousreply 50008/25/2013

Looks like Aaryn will be spending her birthday in the Jury House with Candice. Aww...

On another board Andy's been referred to as Elf on the Shelf. Heh.

by Anonymousreply 50108/25/2013

[quote]And why wouldn't they come out and see 8 people waiting to throw stuff at them?

Because they are cut off from the outside world. The cast NEVER sees anyone but themselves. When the backyard is changed, big blinds come down and the houseguests are stuck inside and don't see anything. This would be a first and a big stink would be made.

by Anonymousreply 50208/25/2013

They don't see outsiders. That doesn't mean they don't see and hear production. I saw a hand come out behind Amanda when she fell off and pulled herself back on. So there are people in there. Plus reality shows are notoriously cheap. Just don't think there were pitching machines

by Anonymousreply 50308/25/2013

I think the producers saw this as the ONLY way to get Aryan out of the house and not have it look like a fix since they have established that Elissa does not like Aryan and she put up Helen and Elissa last week. Convince Elissa to put up Aryan and McCreepy. Arrange it so aMANduh wins the POV so Aryan is assured to go out of the house. It became a real possibility Aryan would win at least second place and they could not have a racist like her win (can you imagine Julie Chen having to hand a check to the girl who said "go make me some fucking rice."

I am betting that they promised Elissa would not go out next few weeks or at least makes final four if she did this. Even if she gets put up they just rig pov for her. Watch. I am sure this will happen.

by Anonymousreply 50408/25/2013

Production talks to them all the time. Why do you think you constantly hear "Elissa please come to the diary room" that is when Production talks to them.

by Anonymousreply 50508/25/2013

Sounds like a sound theory R504. I can't believe I'm going to say this because I hate thinking this show is this rigged, but I hope they've rigged it so Elissa is at least in final two. And not with Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 50608/25/2013

[quote]Production talks to them all the time. Why do you think you constantly hear "Elissa please come to the diary room" that is when Production talks to them.

Of they hear they hear them, they are BIG BROTHER but when they go into the te room theyare by themselves and still only hear the voice. They only see another person if they are kicked out.

by Anonymousreply 50708/25/2013

I think Amanda knows more about it than you do unless you've been on the freaking show. She said she knew one of the guys throwing the balls. She's there. Why are you arguing?

by Anonymousreply 50808/25/2013

From jokersupdates:

EvelDick

(Addressing this letter from some supposed Employee of Big Brother saying that Amanda is the predetermined winner...)

Do you really think the head of CBS, Les Moonves is going to let ONE producer from ONE of the 200 or so shows, including late night, primetime, news, sports etc... Let this ONE producer from ONE show compromise the integrity of the ENTIRE NETWORK to let a friend of this ONE producer win a show?

IF this was true, don't you think CNN, NBC, ABC, TMZ and all other LEGITIMATE news agencies would be all over this? Don't you think it would be an enormous scandal?

ALSO, this supposed employee would make millions getting paid to make appearances for the talk show circuit, write a book maybe?

If you ask yourself honestly, you will have to agree why I am calling ***** on this. It doesn't make sense and the head of CBS would never let this ***** happen, no way.

Just my opinion, believe what you want.

by Anonymousreply 50908/25/2013

Except I think Evel Dick was a forgone winner too.

by Anonymousreply 51008/25/2013

Elissa and McCrae had a fight about Amanda messing with her things, he went to the DR to complain about it and they wouldn't let him in. Hysterical.

Then Amanda got on Elissa's case, saying her husband's 79 years old and she wonders where her kids actually came from. Amanda is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 51108/25/2013

[quote]Elissa and McCrae had a fight about Amanda messing with her things, he went to the DR to complain about it and they wouldn't let him in. Hysterical.

He went to the DR to complain about the fight?

by Anonymousreply 51208/25/2013

"I think Amanda knows more about it than you do unless you've been on the freaking show. She said she knew one of the guys throwing the balls. She's there."

Did Amanda win that competition? NO. Elissa won the ball throwing competition.

by Anonymousreply 51308/25/2013

If Andy is up Amanda has said she is voting out Andy. I think Amanda has been pissing off everyone but her love child. Spencer, Judd and GM all want her gone and if they win HOH will nominate her and McCrae together. Andy has said he would do it to but who knows if he really means what he says.

by Anonymousreply 51408/25/2013

I bet after McRae tried to get in the DR, you heard Big Brother say, "McRae, please take a long, hot shower."

by Anonymousreply 51508/25/2013

[quote]Did Amanda win that competition? NO. Elissa won the ball throwing competition.

Which has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 51608/25/2013

You can tell from watching it on TV, that there is no one in the yard throwing the balls. They are coming in at the same speed and at the same time. Its a ball pitching machine.

by Anonymousreply 51708/25/2013

Evil dick needs to learn how television works.

Big Brother is an Endemol production, CBS simply buys it from Endemol. It is not a game show and therefore does not follow the rules for game shows. It has been established by previous contestants on different seasons that production has interfered with the show, suggesting nominations, guiding contestants.

by Anonymousreply 51808/25/2013

[quote]On another board Andy's been referred to as Elf on the Shelf. Heh.

Classic! That's what I'll be calling him for the rest of the season LOL

by Anonymousreply 51908/25/2013

Amanda was acting batshit crazy, got made up as "Granny" and torturing Elissa by blowing a party horn in her ear. Let's just say this won't serve as a good audition tape for America's Got Talent. It's not quite clear why she was doing this except to try to get Elissa to walk out.

Aaryn suggested that maybe tomorrow Amanda should take on the persona of "Bessie the bulldyke baseball coach." Oh, that Aaryn.

by Anonymousreply 52008/25/2013

OMG I just realized Amanda's last name is Zimmerman

George Zimmerman=Amanda Zimmerman

by Anonymousreply 52108/25/2013

Production people were the ones who threw things at them. They do see the production people (they don't talk to them) but PAs enter the house a lot to bring stuff set stuff up. There have even been years when during live shots a camera has accidentally caught a production person running out of the way.

by Anonymousreply 52208/25/2013

I think everyone watching wants Amanda out, but I do think Aaryn makes more sense. She's been a far more successful player to this point.

by Anonymousreply 52308/25/2013

will the Chenbot rip the racists apart come finale night?

is Les having her reprogrammed for rage?

by Anonymousreply 52408/25/2013

Unless the PA's were professional baseball pitchers, no one could throw that hard without it being a pitching machine. I am not saying the show's not fixed but in this HOH game, the balls came from a pitching machine.

by Anonymousreply 52508/25/2013

Extended fish now on the feeds. Something's happening in there. Pandora's Box? Coup d'etat? That filthy pig Amanda's eviction?

by Anonymousreply 52608/25/2013

I hope its Pandora's Box. That will fuck up Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 52708/25/2013

They are back but nothing about Pandora. Elissa is in the HOH and crazy Amanda is screaming at her from the living room while everyone else is outside.

by Anonymousreply 52808/25/2013

Screaming what, r528?

by Anonymousreply 52908/25/2013

Does anyone know why Amanda is going batshit off the rails this evening and trying to make Elissa's life hell? She's blowing a horn at her, following her around yelling at her, etc. Is this her pathetic attempt to mimic Howie's DOR to Busto? Is she off her meds? Is it her weight gain? Is she missing her green sweatshirt and XXL sweatpants that she is constantly wearing? What gives?

by Anonymousreply 53008/25/2013

She's mad because she fears she is losing control of the game.-----according to McCrae

by Anonymousreply 53108/25/2013

Aryan and her want to go Evil Dick on her and bang pans. Amanda has been warned by DR to stop. Andy went up to HOH and she is in there crying. I still don't know who she is putting up against Aryan.

by Anonymousreply 53208/25/2013

Elissa is asleep in the DR with headphones on.

by Anonymousreply 53308/25/2013

Judd thinks if Andy goes up instead of GM, GM and McCranda will evict Andy and Aaryn will stay. In actuality, if Andy goes up, McCranda will evict Aaryn but they are trying to get GM up to save both Andy and Aaryn. So Judd has spent the past hour trying to convince Elissa to put GM to ensure Aaryn goes home but Elissa isn't buying it and says she doesn't trust Andy.

by Anonymousreply 53408/25/2013

On bbad Andy has his fists on his hips and is stomping his feet. He is just SO IRRITATED!!!!

Please, Grodner, show the Andy meltdown on TV!

by Anonymousreply 53508/26/2013

Amanda was really a cunt today, with her torturing/bullying of Elissa. For whatever reason though, production made her tone it down. In past years, we've seen Evel Dick have free reign in harassing Jen and other contestants, and Russell was allowed to stalk Ronnie a couple years ago. I don't like seeing bullying or torturing at all, but the rules should be the same for everyone.

Andy is getting more and more unlikable. He keeps saying Elissa is a bitch and he's just mad that she's most likely going to nominate him. He even went around today telling a bold faced lie that Elissa shook his hand and said she won't nominate him. Earlier today he was thinking of going after McCranda but now he thinks "Elissa and Judd are more of a threat". Really Andy? He's one of the WORST homosexual contestants ever. He's stupid, a tattle tale, a kiss asser, a crybaby and fucking ugly with a horrible body to top it off.

by Anonymousreply 53608/26/2013

For some reason, Andy can't understand why Elissa is putting him up instead of Ginamarie. He doesn't seem to understand that ELissa doesn't trust him since he basically turned on her and Helen last week...HELLO.

anyway, for all you lovelies, here is Staten Island's FINEST. I present Ginamarie showing us what a "snake eye" tongue piercing is:

by Anonymousreply 53708/26/2013

I liked the Three Stooges 'doink' sound effect they added to the broadcast tonight when they showed a slow-mo of one of the balls hitting Amanda in her fake tit.

by Anonymousreply 53808/26/2013

Andy wants hoh "so! Fucking! Bad!"

Sorry, he's just so easy to hate and make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 53908/26/2013

I love Aaryn was making herself the victim AGAIN in tonight's episode. She was crying in DR "I've worked SO hard to be here" blah blah...what about everyone else in the house?

Amanda also playing victim, crying about how she can't control Elissa.

Now Andy whining that it's not logical or fair that he is most likely the replacement nom. Really?

I can't with these 3 bitches. I hope Elissa sticks to her plan and nominates pansy Andy. Aaryn needs to go to jury. There's no doubt they would keep her over Ginamarie.

by Anonymousreply 54008/26/2013

I love seeing Andy squirm. Now where is that troll at who defended him a few weeks ago and also implied he's a top? Wrong on both accounts clearly.

by Anonymousreply 54108/26/2013

R536

The DR didn't tell Amanda she had to quit with the harassment. They kept calling her to the DR when she was doing things that are against the rules.

You aren't allowed to do anything with another HGs property and Amanda took Ellissa's letter she got from home and was off to flush it down the toilet (!!). She also got in Ellissa's suitcase and put a pair of panties with ketschup on the crotch.

Let's get real... ketschup on panties- is she 12 yrs old?

by Anonymousreply 54208/26/2013

Amanda was just off the chain cunty today and she kept saying she was going to show America what a cunt and bitch Ellissa is.

How exactly ? Amanda was the one acting crazy and out of control and why? Because Elissa deigned to play the game and put up somebody from 3AM. Did this asswipes actually expect to fly thru the game without ever being put up ?

by Anonymousreply 54308/26/2013

What gets me is that every time there is a bully-from Dick to Russell to Amanda, it seems the target of bullying is on the outs. The other house guests never stand up for that person or tell the bully to stop. It's very troubling. In ordinary life, you find some people who do nothing and others who do confront the bully. Amanda isn't even HOH this week so it baffles me why no one views her as a bigger target now. That sort of behavior would piss me off no matter who was the bully and who was being bullied.

by Anonymousreply 54408/26/2013

The people at jokers said McRae hasn't washed his clothes in 4 weeks. Couple that with no batheing and it's just disgusting.

As far as Amanda having an abortion prior to coming into the house, so did Kaitlyn. She admitted on camera that she had one 2 days before entering the house. Didn't stop her from fucking Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 54508/26/2013

eew! That tongue ring piercing Ginamarie video is naaaaaasty. I can't believe she put that shit on youtube. Does she really think having 3 piercings on her tongue looks good or sexy?

Does anyone here come from Staten Island or know much about it? Are the people that really that skanky and trashy?

by Anonymousreply 54608/26/2013

oooh Andy taunted the Brenchel fans. He and Aaryn want to give "scathing" eviction speeches on thursday about Elissa. McCrae encouraged it. Then Andy said "to all the pathetic people of the Brenchel army I pray that you don't vote for me" (I assume he means America's Favorite Player).

Andy "everything Amanda did today was to help me so it proves their [Amanda and McCrae's] loyalty."

New possible alliance forming but we'll see how long it lasts. "The Exterminators" composed of Judd, Andy, Spencer and Ginamarie. Most pathetic alliance ever? They refer to Elissa as a rat, Amanda as a snake and McCrae as an ant. They say they want those 3 out.

Hard to tell what Judd and Ginamarie are thinking though. They might be just bluffing as they seem to want to work with Elissa. Andy and Spencer seem serious though.

by Anonymousreply 54808/26/2013

Thanks, r548-in wondering what Spencer's endgame is-to lay low after so many nominations? He's in a good position now to st least make final three.

by Anonymousreply 54908/26/2013

R548

I will be pissed if Judd or GM turn on Elissa.

by Anonymousreply 55008/26/2013

Judd thought Elissa had something to do with his backdooring. I hope Elissa cleared that up. It looks like GM and Elissa are becoming allies of necessity. They just need one other person.

by Anonymousreply 55108/26/2013

Grossest, most embarrassing cast ever.

by Anonymousreply 55308/26/2013

Is MANduh seriously delusional? Saying over and over again that she doesn't understand why Elissa would want her or McCorn up on the block? That THEY helped her and were working with her? Huh?

You can practically smell McCorn through the television.

Andy is a slimy little weasel. I love how they all turn to piles of weeping shit the minute they are threatened. They all do realize that there is only 2 in he end, yes? Acting like no one should or would ever come after them is laughable.

I hope the Elissa/Judd alliance sticks. I would hate to see any of them give that snitch Andy another chance.

by Anonymousreply 55408/26/2013

Did you see the condition of the house on last nights show. Disgusting messy pig sty.

by Anonymousreply 55508/26/2013

If these people cannot take it inside the house, I can't imagine what some of them will do once they see how the masses viewed them. Especially A-man-duh, Aryan, and Andy who all believe America is rooting for them.

by Anonymousreply 55608/26/2013

Last night Amanda well and truly dug her own grave in the eyes of the HGs that matter now-Spencer/GM/Andy/Judd. Now she'll have to die in it. And her edit on Wednesday will be particularly atrocious. RIP Mandy.

by Anonymousreply 55708/26/2013

Amanda's last name is Zuckerman and GM's last name is Zimmerman. GM must only be half Italian?

I love how the bully's crumble when things are turned against them. It's always the same. The people with the most bluster are the biggest wimps.

I think Aryan should be voted out, she is a strong competitor. Next HoH should vote out Amanada.

by Anonymousreply 55808/26/2013

r552, I agree. This season has the most shitty houseguests ever. Im a hardcore fan of the game and really have missed watching it this summer, but watching just encourages Allison to keep objectionable people on the show for weeks, and to continue casting people like this. How have the ratings been this summer?

by Anonymousreply 55908/26/2013

Good Lord Amanda and McCreepy are truly vile human beings. Andy too. The rest just standing by and letting them do that to Elissa is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 56008/26/2013

WhyTF would anyone trust Andy at this point? I like the idea of an Elissa/Judd/GM alliance.

by Anonymousreply 56108/26/2013

Anyone in the final three will want the racists next to them so they get the votes.

by Anonymousreply 56208/26/2013

A GM gem from last night: "She (Amanda) axed me if I still remember Nick. Of course, I do, I look at the kid's picture every day! It's not as if I'm thinking about 50 different dicks up my ass!"

by Anonymousreply 56308/26/2013

R552 so far 1 racist, Kaitlyn has been evicted (pre-jury). Aryan is set to be #2 on thursday.

by Anonymousreply 56408/26/2013

Good Lord Amanda's behavior...she took Elissa's letter from home and was going to flush it down the toilet. Put Hot sauce and ketchup on her panties and tampons, made fun of her child, then her husband, then followed her around the house with a makeshift megaphone shouting in her ear. All because Elissa put up McCreepy and is going to put up Andy. One of her alliance is going home and she cannot handle it? This woman is seriously seriously damaged.

by Anonymousreply 56508/26/2013

I liked it when Elissa told the nominees "now you know how it feels."

by Anonymousreply 56608/26/2013

[quote]And you're still watching this, like it's entertainment? Supporting them? Mommy, put on that show where they round up the Jews! You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but you won't.

Going forward we should only watch progressives who voted Blue and who have never done anything wrong and who reject corporate America and hugs trees and have donated to diversity causes. Because it's okay to watch those people tear each other apart and have breakdowns.

by Anonymousreply 56708/26/2013

[quote]but watching just encourages Allison to keep objectionable people on the show for weeks, and to continue casting people like this.

What does that mean? It makes no sense at all. Nobody knows whether or not you are watching.

[quote]How have the ratings been this summer?

It wins its time slot regularly so Les and Julie are delighted with it. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 56808/26/2013

Aaryn was pathetic on sunday's episode, looking for sympathy after Elissa targeted her during nominations. Bitch, you've been HOH 4 times and have been responsible for plenty of people's evictions. 1 of those was Helen, who saved your ass when people were gonna keep Kaitlyn over you. I can't wait for her to walk out of the house and have to be in jury with Candice. Hopefully Julie will hint at the racism in the interview (I know she can't go full out until finale). Now I wanna see the cameras on that.

by Anonymousreply 56908/26/2013

I don't know if they have changed it since, but did anyone catch this gem on thursday night: Judd returned and had to sleep in the bed with the "period blood sheets". Apparently no one changed them from a few days before when that happened. Since it was after the endurance comp, I guess Judd was too tired to change it himself. Umm...I thought when stains happen in communal beds that you fucking change that shit right away? Who would want to sleep in a bed with Amanda's period blood stains? I assume McCrae's cum residue would be in there as well.

#nasty this cast is gross.

by Anonymousreply 57008/26/2013

I can't get over that Ginamarie tongue piercing video. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 57108/26/2013

Sunday night ratings report:

[quote]While NBC likely will take home the demo victory, CBS dominated in the viewership department with a 6.7 million primetime average on the strength of Big Brother. Big Brother (7.1 million, 2.3) jumped 10 percent from last week's comparable telecast, which helped boost Unforgettable slightly (6.7 million, 1.2).

by Anonymousreply 57208/26/2013

What about Judd?

by Anonymousreply 57308/26/2013

R570

Judd also found several used condoms from the lovebirds.

Can you imagine what those two's homes must look like?

by Anonymousreply 57408/26/2013

I do hope TPTB manipulate the game so Elissa can stay next week. We know that she can't compete for HOH but will hopefully win veto,coup de etat, or some kind of America's vote.

The thought of any of the remaining hamsters winning makes me nauseous. If not Elissa at least manipulate so that Judd stay and can win.

by Anonymousreply 57508/26/2013

ast night Amanda and her flunkies kept saying Elissa's husband was 78 yr old.

I didn't think he looked bad when the 2 pics were shown in her HOH room. He looked late 30's early 40s .

I seriously think Amanda and AAryn are jealous of Elissa because she has a happy home life. Amanda's probably also jealous because Elissa has a rocking figure.

Amanda really sunk to a new low last night when she was screaming derogatory things about Elissa's 8 yr old son.

by Anonymousreply 57608/26/2013

it is a 50/50 chance someone will get HOH who wants Amanda and McCreepy out.

by Anonymousreply 57708/26/2013

Were Arryan's weird eyebrows ever explained?

by Anonymousreply 57808/26/2013

Andy started EARLY this morning with Elissa lol. They just had a heated exchange again in the HOH and he was basically making his final plea to her to not put him up but she seems pretty set to do it. Andy is now pacing around the house. He's worried that A) Judd is going to find out what a liar he is and won't trust him and B) that McCranda and Ginamarie will vote him out

I love seeing Andy finally having to be stressed out. He's the only house guest who has never been nominated so far.

by Anonymousreply 57908/26/2013

OMG again I can't fucking believe it. Amanda is a disgrace. Elissa is cutting apples in the kitchen and Amanda is bullying her. She's right up in her face saying stuff like "why don't you look like any of the pics in your HOH" and "how many doctors did it take to make you look the way you do".

Earlier, fellow disgrace Aaryn said to Elissa in the kitchen "I am sure your little boy is proud of you"

by Anonymousreply 58008/26/2013

Good Riidance to the hyprocrite and racist apologist Helen going home. Well to the jury house. Glad we won't have to hear her big mouth and her kissing everyone's ass. It's not surprising that she is a member of the GOP and married someone other than her race. She lost me once she ignored the racist comments even those made about er directly from Aaryn. Good Riddance to the Asian "uncle tom

by Anonymousreply 58108/26/2013

R569 Julie doesn't care about racism. After all she is probably married to a card carrying member of the GOP. She's a minority who married to a ultra rich majority, so she can careless how many racist jokes or comments are being made. She is set for life. Has kids by the president of CBS so even if they divorce she will be paid very, very well. Julie can smile at people like Aaryn, Ginamarie among other's because of her lofty bank account...

by Anonymousreply 58208/26/2013

Let Julie speak for herself. I am sure she will address Aryn's racism on Thursday night.

by Anonymousreply 58308/26/2013

Well, Judd has done thrown in with the devils.

He has told Spencer Andy and McRae they are final 4 and are getting Elissa out.

by Anonymousreply 58408/26/2013

R583 Julie's spokesperson... Regardless Julie doesn't GIVE A SHIT. She is a rich and out of touch minority woman...

by Anonymousreply 58508/26/2013

Julie probably thinks Aaryn and rest of the houseguest are so beneath her that she won't even address it. She's oh racism does exist but how does it effect me? She has a wealthy, great life and she can afford to ignore it all. Even that asian uncle tom Helen did.... Good riddance btw to hell. That big mouth racist ass kisser. Go back to the GOP job of ignoring real issues...

by Anonymousreply 58608/26/2013

It's official: POV ceremony over and Andy is the replacement nom.

Aaryn playing victim AGAIN sobbing uncontrollably in her bed. Amanda is crying too. Both of them say "I tried so hard there's nothing I can do now". Aaryn knows she's going to be voted out. I expect her to start throwing Andy under the bus hardcore before the day is over. Now Aaryn should be able to understand that betraying Helen was a huge mistake.

Spencer thinks "bully" is an overused term. I'll say it again-I had preconceived notions about Elissa coming into this season. She can be annoying but she seems like a good person. I think it's horrible what has happened to Candice and now Elissa in the house. I'm disgusted in Andy. I'm sure he was bullied growing up yet he has no problem with Amanda's behavior or even that of McCrae's now.

by Anonymousreply 58708/26/2013

Sick or Andy's crying! I want to say man up or grow a pair but that's IMPOSSIBLE for him....

by Anonymousreply 58808/26/2013

From Jokers Updates: That Amanda is such a cunt as is Andy as he's bullying Elissa also:

Andy got the noise maker out of the storage room and is blowing it in the background while Amanda gets in Elissas personal Speace harassing and threatening her.

Elissa is in the kitchen at the island cutting something. Amanda leans over Ellissa from the side and is looking right into her face saying things to harass her. Ellissa laughs a few times but you can tell she is uncomfortable

Ama: Hey Elissa. How are you angel? That was a great speech you made up there it was original. What are you eating? In a sing song sarcastic tone

Elissa ignores her

Ama Want to play chess? standing beside Elissa at the island leaning over crowding her personal space

Elissa laughs and says sure

Ama Lets go. Do you feel threatened or scared? As Amanda leans closer. I am very very threatening and scary.

Elissa ignoring her finishes making her sandwich, leans towards Amanda. They are almost nose to nose

Ama whispers your face is so scary. Then out loud says. Why don't you look like your pictures? How much work have you had done on your face? What exactly have you done to your face? Ellissa goes back to making her food. Amanda still leaning over to the side of her. How many doctors did it take to make your face look like that. Ellissa nervous giggles

Ama A lot right. That is funny. It was a joke your face is a joke. Ellissa goes to the sink to wash her dish

Ama How many days are left in your HowH? 2 1/2 maybe? Then you will be stuck down here with me. I will crawl into bed with you don't worry. There are no doors that lock down here either. Andy are there any doors that lock down here? Andy blowing the noisemaker says no maybe DR

AM you can definetly lock yourself in the Dr you know you can do that anyways.

Ellissa ignoring her cleaning up her food and eating.

Ama MMMHMMM that looks good.MMMMHMMM.

Ellissa gets her stuff and walks away

Ama where are you going? are you leaving so soon. AHHH bye Ellissa I will miss you. Bye Honey. Nice smile joker. Go do yoga in your room by yourself. Now you put up another ally of yours.

12:05 PM Aaryn is crying. She's telling Amanda how she will be happier once she's fully accepted she leaving on Thurs. NT 12:04 PM McCrae + Judd reliving the last HOH and talking about their stragety for catching the balls and how nervous Judd was. NT 12:01 PM Judd + McCrae talking about the double eviction and how they knew it was coming. They could feel it. Judd asks if he was surprised the doorbell rang when they came back and McCrae says yes. 12:01 PM Aaryn says "Spencer is so annoying". Amanda agrees. Now silence in the room NT 12:00 PM Before Andy leaves Amanda tells him we have to make sure she doesn't get GM, Spencer or Judd on her side. He agrees! NT 11:58 AM Aaryn seems resigned to the idea she is definitely going home on Thurs. NT 11:57 AM If a guy was doing what Amanda was doing yesterday I would have told them to shut the F*uck up! But when it's a girl I have a hard time saying anything." Judd says to McCrae. McCrae agrees with him. 11:57 AM Andy says he hates being on the block with Aaryn. Says its a lose-lose situation. Amanda repeats how much she hates Elissa NT 11:56 AM Now the boys are literally talking about their toe nails. Spencer decides to go in and make a sandwhich. Judd and McCrae left outside now. General chatting continues.. 11:55 AM Amanda is telling Aaryn that she never expected to win this game or even come in second placfe. But she did come here to play the game. Amanda: I've been controlling this game up until now. And now I have no fu---ing control". Now Andy enters the room and says "F--ing Elissa"

by Anonymousreply 58908/26/2013

[quote]Let Julie speak for herself. I am sure she will address Aryn's racism on Thursday night.

Probably not until finale night. Aryn is a member of the jury and no new information from the 'outside' will be disclosed.

Just a reminder BB pre-empted Thursdaynight due to NFL Football on CBS. Check your local listings for LATE PROGRAMMING.

but first-

by Anonymousreply 59008/26/2013

and this is why I fail to understand the popularity of Judd. He is not that great of a person. He just admitted he doesn't think it's as bad when women bully each other. WTF is that about? Women can verbally be just as cruel as men. If Candice had been back in the house, Amanda would not have dared to bully Elissa because Candice would have verbally destroyed her like she did to Ginamarie.

by Anonymousreply 59108/26/2013

[quote]Probably not until finale night. Aryn is a member of the jury and no new information from the 'outside' will be disclosed.

Julie might not bring it up. But the audience reaction (if it's what I think/hope it's going to be) is sure to inform Aaryn of what America thinks of her. She'll do everything in her power to repair her image during her time in the Jury House. Look for her to blubber out a "heartfelt" apology and become besties with Candice.

by Anonymousreply 59208/26/2013

I think Amanda is the new "most hated" person. Aryan hasn't done anything racist (on the CBS show) in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 59308/26/2013

Amanda is continuing her meltdown. She's talking with Andy and Spencer and basically screaming obscenities about Elissa and saying she wants to punch her in the face. She is also saying stuff like "if no one nominates her next week I'll blow up. I'll slit your throat". "If I see you talking to Elissa you'll be my next target". She also admitted she's freaking out because for the first time in the game the HOH didn't do what she wanted. I think Elissa is going to gain even more fans this week. Amanda is going to get her WORST edits of the season on wednesday and thursday. She has no hope of a future in real estate now. It's bizarre how the first 2 weeks she seemed cool but since then she's become a bigoted, evil bitch.

by Anonymousreply 59408/26/2013

Yoga must allow Elissa to center herself and get into a zone.

Otherwise I don't see how she hasn't cracked from this harassment. I'd have stabbed Amanda by now.

And why is Amanda ragging on E's plastic surgery. Amanda had her tits done.

by Anonymousreply 59508/26/2013

[quote]Julie might not bring it up. But the audience reaction (if it's what I think/hope it's going to be) is sure to inform Aaryn of what America thinks of her. She'll do everything in her power to repair her image during her time in the Jury House. Look for her to blubber out a "heartfelt" apology and become besties with Candice.

R592- That's what I would like to see happen too but, didn't we read that the live audience had been replaced by CBS employees and pretaped?

by Anonymousreply 59608/26/2013

imagine Cunt's real estate clients NOT buying one of her houses. Would she bully them too? She is an evil person to the core and unredeemable. She realy should be kicked out of the house for bullying. By CBS not doing this, they are indeed not only allowing the bullying to continue, they are accessories to it. And would GUNTner really still want to keep this cunt in the house and admit that she is a friend of this thing?

by Anonymousreply 59708/26/2013

Here's more from Jokers: (I ask you all DLers, shouldn't Amanda threatening to kill Elissa enough to kick her out of the house?)

Amanda tells them if nobody puts up Elissa next wk-she'll slit their throat.Andy was about to walk out & Amanda tells him no-youarent going anywhere - you are going to stay here and listen to talk ***** about Elissa and be part of it because she put you up... 12:35 PM Aaryn still pushing the thought Andy has been Ama/Mc since the beginning. Judd is deflective NT 12:35 PM Andy says he's gonna lay low this week and use the "Jesse/Spencer method" and not talk game with people. NT 12:34 PM Amanda said if anybody doesn't nominate Elissa next week she will blow up. Spencer ask if evil bubby will come back. She said she will blow the streams so loud in everyone's ear. 12:34 PM Amanda keeps sayin how she hates El's f**king guts. Andy tries to change the subject. Amanda just really wishes that she doesn't have to endure one more day of that c**t face bitch. Andy tries to walk away and she says "don't you walk away you bitch" If no one puts her up next week she is going to go off. She says she is very annoyed that for the 1st time her chit didn't work. 12:34 PM Amanda says she hates Elissa. Says "if anyone doesn't put her up next week I'm gonna flip out!" NT 12:33 PM Amanda has been going off about Elissa. Andy tells her well-i havent been nice to her so he is doing his best NT 12:32 PM Amanda keeps yelling that Elissa has tortured all of them for 2 and half months & she is sick of it.She wants to kill her NT 12:32 PM Amanda, Spencer, McCrae, Andy in bedroom. Amanda is complaining about everyone being nice to Elissa now. Amanda "She has no power"Amanda calls Elissa a "Bitch A-- Joker Face" and says she wants to "punch her in her fu--ing face". Says shes pissed because everyone is riding her coattails and now she looks like the bad guy. Repeats how much she hates Elisaa

by Anonymousreply 59808/26/2013

R597

BB recognizes it's a powderkeg because they removed all alcohol and the scissors.

Andy has threatened suicide today if he's evicted. I hope he was just being a drama queen.

What kills me is how 3AM keep saying Elissa is a rat because she turned on them. Hello? WTF have they ever been there for her. They have talked smack about her from jump and have never included her in their alliance.

Are they that deluded ?

by Anonymousreply 59908/26/2013

Sombody make a new thread.

I don't condone violence but I would love for Amanda to do something and have to be evicted

by Anonymousreply 60008/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.