Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of New Jersey - Season 5 Part 2 continued by request

Have at it.

by Anonymousreply 1710/16/2013

Thank God. It's been rough not being able to read about everyone comparing those Giudice people to Trolls, Apes, and Hookers.

by Anonymousreply 108/21/2013

Too late...

by Anonymousreply 208/21/2013

We object.

by Anonymousreply 308/21/2013

Prostitution Whore

by Anonymousreply 408/21/2013

These two are truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 508/29/2013

Teresa and Melissa are both phony, disgusting, awful cunts. And the two Joes are equally disgusting and deserve the wives that they got.

by Anonymousreply 609/01/2013

I thought last night's show was very good with that therapist using the horse to help the group work out their issues. I used to like Melissa but after last night's episode, she was so rude to that therapist and I changed my mined about her! I think she is a bitch along with the queen bitch Teresa!! At least Rosie, Kathy, and the others were very nice and listened to the therapist. They also got something from it.

I love Carolin and her positive attitude. It was interesting to see Carolin's husband letting down his guard about his childhood. I think the tears and the relations of their personal issue were the real deal,and they were not scripted.

I think that therapist from Bravo who spoke to them at the hotel was a joke. She spoke to them a tiny bit and really didn't get to the heart of the issues and then left the same day. Scatterbrain Andy dumass said to her, wow! you are a miracle worker!! complete idiot!

What that therapist in Arizona did in a short time did so much more than Bravo's Dr. VD!!! I can't stand that therapist who has a show on Bravo who they used weeks before on the RHONJ. She is a major phony!

by Anonymousreply 709/02/2013

did we really need to see every one of them with the horse???

by Anonymousreply 809/02/2013

Danielle was very subdued on WWHL. And her face looked like it was completely frozen. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2013

Danielle is full of crap,and she was saying weird stuff and acting weird.Andy looked at her like, what drug is this dumb broad on? She said Teresa is manipulated by the others, really? Teresa always badmouths everyone, that doesn't sound like sound one who is manipulated and who is a victim. On the contrary, after that link on post R5, I think Teresa and her husband, the Fred Flintstone reject are disgusting pigs picking on a kid, and calling the poor kid a bitch for doing her job! They are such low life trash!

by Anonymousreply 1009/11/2013

No doubt Teresa and her big-titted husbands are pigs and criminals, but at least Danielle called out Melissa on her shit. I have no doubt that Melissa did exactly what Danielle said. They are all pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1109/11/2013

Joe is actually looking hotter with the shave head.

by Anonymousreply 1209/12/2013

The therapist at the Hotel? She was dressed as if she had just left her overnight hook-up and was late to her day job. She said next to nothing and knew next to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1309/12/2013

Don Caroline has, in fact, landed her own pilot spinoff about her and her spoiled, lazy children.

Bring on the string of Albie's fake gfs.

by Anonymousreply 1409/16/2013

Does Miss Cohen have any original ideas? How many shows has he given to these insipid women? And the Manzo family is horrific. Why in hell would anyone watch them?

by Anonymousreply 1509/17/2013

"30 + 30 + 1 + 1 = 331"

Smarts obviously run in the Gorga family.

Oh, Antonia, instead of hanging with Milania you'd better start spending time with Gia and learning some tricks that'll help you get by.

by Anonymousreply 1610/15/2013

Is it just me getting sick of these spin off shows that Miss Cohen is trying to brainwash us with? They are so booorring! Sorry, I'm just burned out by all of this.

by Anonymousreply 1710/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!