Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If the world revolved around you, what would you have done?

For me, no more violent rap. I'm tired of hearing rap music where people are talking about guns being cool or how many broads they are banging. If the world revolved around me rap and music in general would be all about positive things like the kind of messages that you hear in the Thrift Shop. Either that or something that's more respectful. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 2708/19/2013

Animal cruelty would be punished as harshly as child cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 208/16/2013

I would take most of the money that the super greedy billionaires have taken off the backs of the paid below poverty level working class, and I would give it back to the working class and poor.

The social contract was broken when the rich and powerful decided that contributing 40 hours a week of your labor to society was not worthy of being able to feed, clothe, and house oneself and ones family. This global epidemic of stealing the worlds resources, depriving the world of food, due to pure gluttony on the part of the super rich, it is a sickness with the only cure being taking the drug (money) away from the addicted.

Way to serious for DL...

by Anonymousreply 408/16/2013

the world does revolve around me.

by Anonymousreply 508/16/2013

I agree with OP. I think we should round them up and shoot them all. The ones that get away we should lynch with barbed wire.

Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 808/16/2013

I'd like to buy the world a Coke and keep it in perfect harmony. It's the real thing.

by Anonymousreply 908/16/2013

My hole would be licked a minimum of 8 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 1308/16/2013

[quote]For me, no more violent rap

I would expand that to rap and hip hop, period.

by Anonymousreply 1508/16/2013

So you'd all turn into that adorably nice Clay Aiken.

by Anonymousreply 1608/16/2013

This thread warms my heart. It is nice to know so many shut-in senior citizens have access to the net in their nursing home. I do wonder though how they managed to figure out how to work a computer, but still cant figure out how to turn off the radio.

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

Imposed a 99% income tax rate on every dollar earned over $10 million USD with the vast majority of tax revenues going into funding a world class public education system and a social safety net that actually works.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

R18 = Koch brother

by Anonymousreply 2008/16/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

No Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

"If" the world revolved around me? Honey, it bloody well does! Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

Notice how nearly every response involves "force".

Budding dictators, the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

Was there a point in that, R24? Every human would probably be a dictator, if given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

There would be a five year moratorium on immigration and imports with China would be banned unless the yuan was revalued upward 10x.

by Anonymousreply 2608/19/2013

There would be a tax on companies that hold cash and securities abroad equal to 99% of executive pay.

by Anonymousreply 2708/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!