Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Internet's fangurls have begun slashing Richard Armitage and Lee Pace

I really hope this doesn't cost Richard the new Batman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2013 7:20 PM

Armitage lives in N.Y. now. I'm more angry about that than him being gay. I wonder if he's single, or living with a bf?

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2013 5:01 PM

Is Armitage even gay? I know Lee Pace is

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2013 5:07 PM

No one knows the answer to that question R2. At least, no one who posts here. He's good at keeping his private life private.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2013 5:10 PM

I think you mean "shipping."

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2013 5:11 PM

I have to question Lee's taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2013 5:14 PM

[quote]I really hope this doesn't cost Richard the new Batman.

I think Lee stepped in out of fear there'd be sexual tension with Miss Henry.

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2013 5:18 PM

R5 Buahaha! The fact that both Richard and Lee live in NY and spend time with each other doesn't make them a couple, but when a goodlooking, charming guy like Armitage keeps all so hidden it usually means "in closet".

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2013 5:20 PM

Agreed R7. However, any attempt to discuss this sensibly in relation to either of these gentlemen usually unleashes the lunatics. Listen carefully, you can hear them galloping closer...

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2013 5:23 PM

We were summoned?

by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2013 5:29 PM

Armitage should marry Stephen Fry. No wait! Fry's mine. :)

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2013 6:23 PM

R5 who's that? Is he some ex bf of Pace?

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2013 6:03 PM

This is like the Prancing ponies all over again...I remember there were loads of threads about Elijah Woods and Dominique Monagran and the fangirls were convinced they were secretly a couple...the leader of the the group was this middle age women who had a code of each color the guys wore at the premiere and is a way of telling the fans that they were about to come out. Dominique even confronted this woman at a convention that is how is notorious she became.

Here's more about them under "tinhats"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2013 6:38 PM

R11 It's another man named Richard Armitage, the politician.

[quote]This is like the Prancing ponies all over again...I remember there were loads of threads about Elijah Woods and Dominique Monagran and the fangirls were convinced they were secretly a couple.

This time I don't think it's the Prancing ponies/fangirls, yes there's bunch of fangirls really digging the slash out there, but in DL it's from the bitter side.

by Anonymousreply 13December 18, 2013 12:56 AM

R13 Thanks! Never heard of that RA though...

by Anonymousreply 14December 18, 2013 9:49 PM

It's not totally ridiculous that they might be together. They're both gay and spend a lot of time together. Not to mention Pace broke up with Carter Whatshername at some point while filming The Hobbit. Maybe Armitage was the reason.

by Anonymousreply 15December 18, 2013 10:02 PM

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 18, 2013 10:12 PM

R16 That's just...no. I guess it's the dress...

by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2013 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!