Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BiSex Poll Thread

this is a redo, the other's thread had fucked up choices.

before this thread gets flamed I hope for some interesting information about the DL. try to be nice (like that's actually possible around here). show us what you are really attracted to:

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2013

OP here, I hope that the choices are a BIT clearer now

by Anonymousreply 108/15/2013

so far we have low results! TAKE THE POLL BISEXUALS!

by Anonymousreply 208/15/2013

They can't take the poll. They don't exist.

by Anonymousreply 308/15/2013

more VOTES

by Anonymousreply 508/15/2013

What is the difference between 2 and 4 ? You seem to have failed to communicate clearly. I did not take the poll.

by Anonymousreply 608/15/2013

** crickets **

by Anonymousreply 708/15/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 808/15/2013

Ha! r8, I am a bisexual female, and that Sigourney scene is SMOKING!!! Guess I'm pretty even too, although I do love me some cock.

by Anonymousreply 908/15/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1008/15/2013

[quote]What is the difference between 2 and 4 ?

2 is a female who is bi but more often than not attracted to guys

2 is a male who is bi but more often than not attracted to guys

the damn DL doesn't give enough room for the damn answers!

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2013

UGH!

[quote]2 is a male who is bi but more often than not attracted to guys

that should read

4 is male who is bi but more often than not attracted to guys

by Anonymousreply 1208/15/2013

[R12] On syntax alone, you have failed.

by Anonymousreply 1308/15/2013

so far guys who sort of prefer guys are in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 1408/16/2013

more votes!

by Anonymousreply 1508/16/2013

The bisex is where...?

by Anonymousreply 1608/16/2013

Bisexuality = homosexual pleasure + heterosexual privilege.

by Anonymousreply 1708/16/2013

I took the poll and im not even bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

r17 is ignorant freeper.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

I'm a young femme female: bisexual attracted to & would fuck both

I've always known I was bi, so no this isn't a phase and I'm not confused about anything!

by Anonymousreply 2008/16/2013

Bi Guys who mainly suck cock are leading

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

friday votes, please!

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

please vote if you can!

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

R23, what are you doing, writing a paper?

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

yup

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

Just voted. I'd be interested in reading your analysis paper when you are done.

by Anonymousreply 2608/16/2013

Boys who prefer boys still lead.

by Anonymousreply 2708/16/2013

This is bloody ridiculous. The act of sex with both sexes does not a bisexual make. It is the physical attraction combined with emotional connection that defines sexuality. Everybody has a preference for one gender or the other. If you don't believe it ask yourself who'd you'd take with you to a deserted island for a life time. You'll get your answer.

by Anonymousreply 2808/16/2013

You're full of shit, r28. Bisexuality is simply sexual attraction to both genders. That's it. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 2908/16/2013

I agree. I am equally attracted to male and female - it just depends on the person. I don't have a quota, and I rarely think about it. Attraction is attraction. Sometimes I'm attracted to women, other times to a man. I couldn't answer the island question without knowing the choices involved.

by Anonymousreply 3008/16/2013

R30, but wouldn't your answer just be- biman who fucks both?

by Anonymousreply 3108/16/2013

Good results so far, thanks.

Guys who prefer guys still in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 3208/16/2013

The equally bi crowd is edging forward!

by Anonymousreply 3308/16/2013

[quote]This is bloody ridiculous. The act of sex with both sexes does not a bisexual make. It is the physical attraction combined with emotional connection that defines sexuality. Everybody has a preference for one gender or the other. If you don't believe it ask yourself who'd you'd take with you to a deserted island for a life time. You'll get your answer.

And why believe the person's description of his or her own feelings when we can rely on an expert, such as yourself, to say they aren't REALLY bisexual at all, because if they were forced to chose only one sex, they would chose one sex. A real bisexual would say I'd rather be alone on the desert island than have to chose a man or a woman out of principle.

by Anonymousreply 3408/17/2013

R34 Great idea. Stick those so called bi's alone on an island for eternity.

by Anonymousreply 3508/17/2013

More Votes!

by Anonymousreply 3608/17/2013

A full third of bisexuals polled ae guys who prefer guys.

by Anonymousreply 3708/17/2013

I answered for my bisexual niece, who I'm pretty sure leans straight. She confirms she's bi but I've yet to hear her talk about hot women, she will mention male hotties she likes occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 3808/17/2013

[quote][R34] Great idea. Stick those so called bi's alone on an island for eternity.

Why? What have they done to harm you (or anyone else)? I don't get why some gay people are so adamant that no one is really bisexual. Did you go through a phase where you said you were bisexual but were lying? That doesn't mean everyone else is lying.

I think you have to a very angry and hurt gay person to feel that bisexuality is some kind of threat.

by Anonymousreply 3908/17/2013

I agree. As a bisexual, I don't understand all the arrogant dismissal of my orientation. I am what I am, just as you are what you are. Why the anger and hatefulness?

by Anonymousreply 4008/17/2013

I can't make up my mind!

by Anonymousreply 4108/17/2013

It's interesting that women are 50/50 split, assuming the "I'd fuck them all" option is evenly split between the genders, but bi dudes overwhelmingly prefer dudes.

by Anonymousreply 4208/17/2013

Indeed, at least on this site. For what it is worth.

by Anonymousreply 4308/17/2013

What a fun thread!

by Anonymousreply 4408/18/2013

The 20 of you, half of you women, have done a good job in raising your voting volume.

by Anonymousreply 4508/18/2013

I am a 34 year old male who has always identified as bisexual and pretty much have an equal sexual affinity for both.At the very same time this is exactly where the nature of my relationships largely differ from each other.Whilst I have slept with other men none of these conquests have ever turned into a "relationship" per se as it always has been purely physical and in my 19 years of being sexually active I have found it nearly impossible to love another man in the romantic sense despite having tried to on more than one occasion.On the other hand being able to appreciate a woman on a physical,emotional and spiritual level is like second nature to me.

Unfortunately it is this distinction that drives me insane sometimes because I have found that unless one is bisexual,most people out there incl. some gays and lesbians never seem to understand the fact that you can be attracted to both sexes at the same time.Having an affinity for dick does not automatically entail pussy being a no go zone in my world.

The one that always gets me every time though is when you reveal that you are sexually attracted to men and straights are almost always taken aback by the fact that your physical appearance and mannerisms are contrary to a flamer.

by Anonymousreply 4608/18/2013

Jut out of curiosity, do you bi folks mainly date people identifying as bi, straight, or gay? Personally I would never date someone who identified as bi. I wouldn't trust them.

by Anonymousreply 4708/18/2013

Don't most bisexual men follow r46's pattern? Men are strictly for fucking only, while women are for fucking and intimate relationships.

by Anonymousreply 4808/18/2013

It comes down to the person. If one can take out the uptight American culture out of ones mind as I do, we realize like all other sane civilizations that sex is sex and different than sexual orientation. We are all attracted to one gender more than another but few are totally gay or straight in reality even if they don't believe it.

I notice more gay guys tend to be more adamant they will not do it with a female than straight guys not trying it with another guy. This is a sexual hangup on part of some gay people. A straight guy usually likes oral and since Evolution provided women with higher gag reflex than males, males can perform oral in that way better and straight guys have caught on and is why they tend to like it if a gay guy does that on them but they often don't consider it real sex or cheating on wife etc.. It is sex but one sided sex.

I tend to go by eyes, first and then what butt looks like on a person and then personality getting to know them. I don't have experience with a lot of people and will keep it that way but I am open minded and know companionship is important so friendship that turns into love and sex that lasts is most important priority in life unless people just want to be alone into old age.

I tend to favor men over women and love the look of a male butt. It doesn't mean, I want to do you straight guys like that. I can like the look of your butt without fantasizing other things. Besides, any guy should be flattered when another person has the hots for them since it means he looks good. If a gay guy finds a straight guy attractive then women will for sure. Bi guys who lean more gay have good taste in looks so we know who looks good or not and it is just part of Evolution and if you believe in a God then God created Evolution and is pleased with it.

by Anonymousreply 4908/18/2013

Well I have dated bisexual (mostly) and straight women.The woman I'm currently with is straight and for someone who hails from a conservative Southern family in GA is suprisingly fine with my sexual orientation.Its been just over 18 months since we became romantically involved and is one of my longest surviving relationships with a straight woman to date as the majority of them in the past made a bee line for it once they became privy to my preferences.Sure I've hooked up with straight women in the past but it never materialized to the point whereby we shared favorite colors etc hence why my sexuality and everything else became secondary in those situations.

I get the feeling that the general consensus is that we could never be faithful in the literal sense but during my relationship phases I have always remained monogamous because I valued them that much and this time is no different either.

by Anonymousreply 5008/18/2013

Option 3 (50/50)

by Anonymousreply 5108/18/2013

I normally identify as a lesbian, but there are a few men I find attractive and have had sex with men in the past (though it's been a long time) and didn't think it was terrible except for how shitty they all are at oral sex compared to women. I'm not saying anything new here.

Anyway, like Hedgie, I prefer relationships with women. I've dated women who identified as lesbian and others who identified as bisexual and one who identified as bisexual but later became a total frau and considers herself straight now.

I think it's true that, for whatever reason, women's sexual identity is generally more fluid than men's, all other things being equal.

by Anonymousreply 5208/18/2013

Nice to see all of the results. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 5308/18/2013

Guys don't seem to like girls that. Much from this poll

by Anonymousreply 5408/18/2013

I like boys who like boys who like girls who like girls who like boys.

by Anonymousreply 5508/18/2013

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 5608/19/2013

Suddenly there are tons more completely bi posters. Is it a Sunday thing?

by Anonymousreply 5708/19/2013

R42, those numbers indicate to me that female sexuality is more fluid, and that many self-identified male bisexuals are actually overwhelmingly homosexual in their attractions.

It's the same old "lesbian until graduation" and "male bisexuality is just a stop on the way to gayville" truths. This would all seem shocking if it were still 1990.

by Anonymousreply 5808/19/2013

more than a third of Bisexuals on the DL are guys who prefer guys. second are Bisexuals who like both sexes equally.

by Anonymousreply 5908/22/2013

You should have split choice three according to gender as well.

Also, I hope your research takes into account DL demographics (which would require a separate poll I suppose). We need to know how many bi males vs. bi females visit DL. That MAY help explain some results and will contribute to their accuracy.

For instance, if you’re doing this kind of poll among a bisexual crowd split 70% male and 30% female, your results will reflect something very different from those of a bi crowd 40% male and 60% female.

by Anonymousreply 6008/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.