Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A Question for Size Queens

Why?

I fucked a guy this past weekend and his dick was so big I thought I would pass out from the pain.

What's the appeal of a gigantic dick?

by Anonymousreply 5908/24/2013

After enough time, you're so stretched out and loose you can't feel anything else.

by Anonymousreply 108/14/2013

amateur

by Anonymousreply 208/14/2013

pussy

by Anonymousreply 308/14/2013

OP, you are the biggest pussy who ever pussied. Fucking man up, bend over and take the fucking dick like Jesus intended. Stop acting like a little girl. You hole is a muscle, it will stretch and go back to its normal shape. God.

by Anonymousreply 408/14/2013

But it hurt like a mother fucker and it was bleeding!

That dick was as big around as my forearm and had to be a good 9" long. Fuck. I nearly fainted when I saw it.

by Anonymousreply 508/14/2013

OP? quit humble bragging

by Anonymousreply 608/14/2013

Give me his number. You obviously don't know how to handle it.

by Anonymousreply 708/14/2013

OP, please shut the fuck up. Then turn in your gay card.

by Anonymousreply 808/14/2013

[quote]I fucked a guy this past weekend and his dick was so big I thought I would pass out from the pain. What's the appeal of a gigantic dick?

A: passing out from the pain (and pleasure).

by Anonymousreply 908/14/2013

did it come out brown?

by Anonymousreply 1008/14/2013

You hole is a muscle, it will stretch and go back to its normal shape. God.

It never fully goes back to its normal shape!!!

by Anonymousreply 1108/14/2013

R11 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1208/14/2013

Be honest, girls. At some point in time you've looked at a cock and thought, "that ain't gonna fit".

by Anonymousreply 1308/14/2013

Haven't you queens ever seen a stretched out hole before? You must never get out enough.

by Anonymousreply 1408/14/2013

And how do you dislocate your jaw to get that thing down your throat? I'm not fucking kidding you when I say that dick is the size of a beer can in girth.

You're jealous bitches, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1508/16/2013

OP, you didn't fuck the guy. The guy fucked you. Royally.

by Anonymousreply 1608/16/2013

Anyone else who loves big cock get offended when someone calls you a "size queen"?

I don't bottom but I love to suck a big, fat cock. If you can't take it up the ass, take it down your throat as far as you can. Use your hand. Make magic happen. There is no greater joy in life than a beer can cock in your face.

by Anonymousreply 1708/16/2013

[quote] Stop acting like a little girl.

Well, some of my tops like it when I act like a bitch.

They keep talking about ramming my cunt, and cumming in my pussy, blah blah. It's always the exaggerated "bros" types that do it.

But I don't judge. If the dick is good I can overlook the dumb!

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

OP, some people were just born to be whores that take giant cocks up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

First of all one doesn't have to get fucked by big (or any) dicks to like big dicks. The appeal can be aesthetic and or that one like the way it feels in one's hands or mouth or wherever.

Second, just because this big dicked guy hurt you when he fucked you doesn't mean that a) every guy with a big dick will hurt you when he fucks you or b) every one is like you and feels pain when a guy with a big dick, even perhaps this guy, fucks them.

These posts on DL which ask why about any sexual taste are ridiculous. People have different sexual tastes. If you are asking why about one it simply means that you don't have the same taste as someone else.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 2008/16/2013

Depends....

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

Used to get together with this one guy who was about 8.5 and thick. He took his time and not once did it hurt.

One guy I hooked up with was massive. He dropped his pants and I was stunned for a few seconds. He had to be a good 10.5 and FAT. I was willing to attempt it except I didn't have a condom that would fit it so he had to settle for a blow job/hand job.

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

I'm with OP. There is such a thing as too big and if it tears my anus, it has crossed the line.

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

Torn Anus is a great name for a Bond villain.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

[quote]There is such a thing as too big and if it tears my anus, it has crossed the line.

This makes me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

[quote]Torn Anus is a great name for a Bond villain.

Or a punk band.

Maybe that was the problem, then. He was young and really trying to hammer that dick in me.

Then I tried to give him a BJ but he kept ramming it down my throat as well which caused other issues.

I said, "do you not comprehend how big your cock is or what?" Apparently, he believes he's "not that big".

WTF??

by Anonymousreply 2608/16/2013

I have a thing for the little ones myself. Cut. On a handsome, fit guy. For some reason a hairy chest is the icing on the cake.

Damn. I shouldn't talk about this on a Friday night. It's like going to the grocery store hungry.

by Anonymousreply 2708/16/2013

im pretty endowed and Im a top. whenever Im with someone, inevitably, there is a RANCID smell when I pull out! one time it last for 3 days in my house. I think my big dick sort of stirs up some shit stew or something

by Anonymousreply 2808/16/2013

R28, that's the nastiest shit I've ever heard.

Keep that fuck stick sheathed until you're at their place, then raise up the stank there!

by Anonymousreply 2908/16/2013

My doc gave me a prostate exam and just his finger hurt after he pulled it out! I don't know how you guys bottom without pain and lack of muscular control!

by Anonymousreply 3008/16/2013

Why don't you shower before you leave their place, r28? And if they're coming to you, make THEM shower before they leave.

That's damn nasty.

by Anonymousreply 3108/16/2013

I don't get size queens either. Well I take that back, I love looking at big dicks, they are things of beauty. But when it actually comes to sex, hell no, give me a normal one.

And if you are fool if you think your ass will keep stretching back. Please, years of bottom to big dicks will stretch out your hole. Permanently.

by Anonymousreply 3208/16/2013

R30, stop hurting your doctor's finger.

You must have a powerful sphincter.

by Anonymousreply 3308/16/2013

R28, do you have a sharply flared head? With a pronounced coronal ridge?

by Anonymousreply 3408/16/2013

I knew a poor little 23yo boy who had to have reconstructive surgery done down there to tighten things back up and hopefully to give him back some bowel control.

I'm a top myself. No, I didn't do it to him. But you bottoms be warned, that can happen to you.

by Anonymousreply 3508/16/2013

r28, approximately how long are you? Most people can only get squeaky clean up to the second hole, anything going deeper than that has the potential for nastiness.

by Anonymousreply 3608/16/2013

Personally, I have a thing for small dicks. About four inches is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 3708/16/2013

And how do you get a giant cock down your throat when you can't hardly get your mouth around the thing?

I must have a really small mouth or my teeth are huge and take up a lot more space than I realize.

by Anonymousreply 3808/16/2013

This thread is useless without pics, so here goes...

by Anonymousreply 3908/16/2013

Honestly, for me, the appeal is purely visual. It's just so fucking hot to look at. Especially when half hard and just hanging.

As far as sucking and being fucked, a merely "big" dick is perfect - medium girth, 7.5-7.75 inches. "Very Big" and huge dicks, while fantastic for those once-in-while, I'm super horny and can take it tonight fucks, just aren't, for me, practical for everyday sex.

So, again, the answer is "visual stimulation" for me.

by Anonymousreply 4008/16/2013

The perfect-sized dick belongs to Topher DiMaggio. 7.5 and not too thick.

It is also visually stunning.

by Anonymousreply 4108/17/2013

he's hot. a nice thick cock is a great handle to grab only when you're fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 4208/17/2013

DAY-YUM! Who the fuck is that, r39? That's one big piece of meat dangling between his legs!

by Anonymousreply 4308/17/2013

So it's nice to look at but you wouldn't want it stuck up YOUR ass or down your throat, correct?

by Anonymousreply 4408/17/2013

I think really big dicks are actually easier to take than small, thin ones. The latter variety just seem to jab and stab, whereas the bigger ones, once in and comfortable, hit the prostate gland beautifully and glide in and out without causing more pain.

I've had five black guys who were all huge: two with 9", one with 10", another with 13", and an African guy whose dick was so big I couldn't even conceive of letting him fuck me. And he was short! Which made his snake all the more impressive. I think it actually was a struggle for him to have pleasurable sex, cause for fucking neither women nor men (he was bi) could really handle it, not all the way, and orally, well, there's only so much even the best throat can take.

And no, I am not making those sizes up. And not all black men are so blessed. Two of the smallest I've ever seen belonged to black guys.

I sound like a whore. But this was mostly when I was in my late twenties and early thirties and new to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 4508/17/2013

I am average hung. A power bottom who said I was (cough, humblebrag) the best top he'd ever had also said he missed the fullness of a big heavy dick up his ass. So there's that. On the other hand another powerbottom said he had to go to the doctor after I gave his ass an extended fucking. So you gotta be careful regardless.

by Anonymousreply 4608/17/2013

it's not that great for a large top - I am big and tend to "bottom out" kinda weird.

by Anonymousreply 4708/17/2013

So as a large top, r47, do you find sexual pleasure a little more difficult? Do you have trouble getting off during fucking or a BJ?

Gigantic dick boy seemed to have trouble staying hard unless he was blowing me. Which was fine but I like to bottom and I wanted him to get something out of it as well.

by Anonymousreply 4808/17/2013

R28 here. So no other big shlonged top has experienced the god-awful stench of pulling out after stirring up a nuclear nest of feces? I swear, sometimes I'm surprised my eyelashes haven't burnt off as a result. And btw, the guys I'm with are clean. What should I do?

by Anonymousreply 4908/17/2013

[quote]What should I do?

Grease, fire, screaming, die, etc.

by Anonymousreply 5008/17/2013

[quote] And btw, the guys I'm with are clean.

If they've clean themselves properly you won't get "shit stew". Dick size has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 5108/17/2013

Face it, r28, you're a traveling enema master.

The guys you're with may be clean but they haven't sufficiently cleaned their man-hole. They probably don't think they're going to run into Nuclear Dick Man so they just take the minimum regimen - which may or may not include an enema.

Perhaps you should gently broach the subject before the pants come off. I mean, don't these guys KNOW you're packing a weapon of doom before you even take them home?

by Anonymousreply 5208/17/2013

No problems staying hard...and never hit a "shit stew" umm ew. lol.

I dunno about others but being bigger than average, I tend to worry about hurting a guy.

by Anonymousreply 5308/18/2013

Are you bigger than average, r53? Or maybe you just don't pound it like r28 seems to . . .

by Anonymousreply 5408/19/2013

well not bragging or anything but I hit double digits and it's very thick, I have warned a few one nighters who thought I was just exaggerating. 99% of the time it is never an issue, forelay and gun oil (my preferred brand lol) make life a lot better (partnered now anyway and he loves it so we are fine).

by Anonymousreply 5508/19/2013

R28 and R49 here. So, when I'm not stirring up poop soup, there is this one guy I hung out with once who was LOOSE. I mean, I could barely feel any friction at all. So serious question--is that from him being porked too often? Or do some people just have a very loose-seeming anus. Like, I'm thicker than my wrist down there and it was nothing for me to slide it in, whereas everyone else nearly faints (and then I almost do in response to the "gravy" I inevitably find myself marinating in). Are people loose from being porked too much or are they born that way???

by Anonymousreply 5608/21/2013

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 5708/24/2013

The average size in the US is 5". Want big cocks, look abroad!

by Anonymousreply 5808/24/2013

Five inches? ? Seriously?

I could honestly count on one hand the number of cocks I've had that are only five inches. That's got to be a low figure.

by Anonymousreply 5908/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.