Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewives of Miami - Season 3

I don't watch this shitty version of the Housewives, but since I start all the threads for the other Housewives shows I thought I'd give the rest of you an opportunity to comment.

by Anonymousreply 26811/26/2014

Thanks OP lol. I love Miami but I'm annoyed they cut the cast down to 5 ladies and that only 2 are Latina! WTF. This show could be HUGE if they made it a mix of the various Latin nationalities. Adriana, Alexia and Joanna are perfect for reality tv but Lea needs to be dropped. Marysol was reduced to "recurring" but I'd like to see her be fired for being boring and an eyesore (along with her mother). Lisa, I feel like she belongs in OC or Beverly Hills.

Anyway, this season looks interesting. Lea and Adriana are no longer friends, as Adriana's upcoming wedding is causing problems. Apparently she and Frederic have been legally married for 5 years but never had the ceremony yet.

Joanna and Romain are a hot couple. Romain is second to Apollo for me in terms of house-husband/bf/finance hotness.

by Anonymousreply 108/14/2013

Alexia's story line this season will focus on the recovery of her younger son, Frankie, from his horrible car crash 2 years ago and her older son, Peter. When last we saw Peter on the show, he was trying to become a model. That apparently didn't last long as he's not in shape anymore. In addition to filming himself punching a homeless man in the genitalia last year (see youtube for the video), he was arrested this past spring for pot possession. What a brat. Alexia, whose ex-husband was charged with attempting to molest an underage girl and rumored to be a coke dealer, is apparently getting the trashy edit this season. Her family is just so messy.

by Anonymousreply 208/14/2013

This is actually my favorite Housewives series. I'm fascinated with Alexia's horrible family - her eldest is demonic.

by Anonymousreply 308/14/2013

I didn't realize that Alexia's family was so fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 408/14/2013

They're all losers.

by Anonymousreply 508/14/2013

The best part is Alexia's mother is a shrink.

by Anonymousreply 608/14/2013

I think Alexia completely spoiled that kid rotten and he ended up having disposition of the drug dealing husband .

She must be stressed out.

by Anonymousreply 708/14/2013

Romain Zago is fucking hot. damn. I can't believe Joanna said he's not really into sex? what kind of straight guy...anyway him and Joanna the other day:

by Anonymousreply 808/15/2013

Romain is very hot. Would love to work on him for a night. So sexy.

by Anonymousreply 908/15/2013

This show is better than New Jersey. Like I want to see Rosie and Kathy's fat asses at a working class dining room table talking about fucking Teresa. Their mother is ugly for an old lady even.

by Anonymousreply 1008/15/2013

these bitches r bringing it with the outfits. and go watch univision if u want all latina. marysol and ana are boring but theyre bitches too so its fine theyre foh this season. mama will be back, surprised she wasnt in 1st episode. alexia makes me feel crazy kinda in a good way. adriana has the thickest fuckin accent but her english is perfect

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2013

Romain has a wonderful, warm, moist, slightly hairy, spicy anus!

by Anonymousreply 1208/15/2013

I love a good, spicy anus.

by Anonymousreply 1308/15/2013

Didn't they say last season that Alexia's husband is gay?

by Anonymousreply 1408/15/2013

I don't think anyone would have had a problem with Adriana having been married for five years if her pussy hadn't made such a big deal about NOT being married for the past couple seasons.

by Anonymousreply 1508/15/2013

Romain might not be into sex with Joanna but no man keeps himself in that great shape so he can NOT have sex. He's having lots of sex Joanna, just not with you. The surprise is that she is dumb enough to tell that on tv.

by Anonymousreply 1608/15/2013

Or, r16, it's just fake like everything else.

by Anonymousreply 1708/15/2013

I hope they bring back Ana's daughter, Beba. She used to say the funniest stuff last season. Like when she, with a totally straight face, asked her dad if he was fucking his girlfriend "in the butt." And then the whole family started laughing. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 1808/15/2013

Your theory is probably correct, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1908/15/2013

I'm glad they dropped Ana to recurring, or friend. She wa boring.

by Anonymousreply 2008/15/2013

R11 no it would be better to make Miami the Latin version of Atlanta housewives. Y'all know there are plenty of Latinas of various ethnicities in Miami who would make this show amazing. Drop Lea and Lisa, and add 3 new Latinas. I like the show but it would be even better with that change. Adriana, Joanna and Alexia are perfect for reality tv though.

by Anonymousreply 2108/15/2013

yum. He looks good shirtless or in clothes

by Anonymousreply 2208/15/2013

Miss Cohen loves Lea.

by Anonymousreply 2308/15/2013

All latinas? People in the barrio don't have cable. I'm happy with the assortment of freaks this season.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

I don't get why Miss Andy loves Lea, Marysol and Elsa. I find Lea annoying, Marysol boring and ugly, and Elsa just hideous.

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

Will this score lower ratings than Princesses: Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 2608/16/2013

Adriana is psycho. I think she and Frederic are probably fibbing about how rich they are too. When she said she went over to Lea's in a cab because her car broke down...I'm not sure I believe that.

I think Lisa looked better before the plastic surgery. On the web there are a couple pics of her original face and I don't know why she felt the need to look like Jenna Jameson.

by Anonymousreply 2708/21/2013

This show used to be the worst of the franchise but now I think it's the best.

by Anonymousreply 2808/21/2013

I have to admit I went ahead and watched the first 2 episodes of the new season and I'm now hooked. I tried to watch the first season but it was painful. I think that kind of turned me off, but then OC, NYC, etc had lame first seasons, too. Bev Hills had the strongest initial year.

Any idea why Andy wants to run his tongue up Lea's crack all the time?

by Anonymousreply 2908/21/2013

adriana is INSANE!! The cab thing was weird too..

I love Lisa, Lea is a snooze.

Alexia is full of the crazy just waiting for an opportunity to let it pop.

by Anonymousreply 3008/21/2013

anyone notice how Alexia's nostrils are uneven? The only other person on tv I can think of who has that issue is Wendy Williams. Check it out if you haven't.

I like Miami and hope the ratings improve. It's gonna get trashy fun. How bizarre Alexia's mom is a shrink yet her daughter got knocked up by someone involved in drug dealing, then had her other child with someone accused of molesting an underage girl, and now her older grandson beats up homeless guys. um...

by Anonymousreply 3108/21/2013

Adriana and the cab thing was very odd. If she had the money she claims to have I would assume that she would call a car service to pick her up. Instead she decides to call a Yellow Cab. Something is fishy about that???

by Anonymousreply 3208/22/2013

These bitches are back, but NOT ME?

by Anonymousreply 3308/22/2013

NYC will start up once NJ ends and runs out its reunion shows. Can't wait to see Aviva back on her high horse.

BTW, when does Jersey end? Feels like it has been on for 6 months now. I know it started right around the time of OC, so there can't be too much left.

by Anonymousreply 3408/22/2013

Yes, I'm ready for Jersey to end and for NYC to come back.

by Anonymousreply 3508/22/2013

So Adriana did a nude photo shoot for PETA...she is beautiful but you can see the crazy in her eyes:

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2013

oh here are the rest of the pics and the article:

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2013

No way are Adriana and Frederic that rich-think about it, if they were, the boat reconstruction would be done by now. A year later and it seems like the work has only just started? Clearly that's because Frederic can't afford it. The boat dream seems like it will go the way of Chateau Sheree...

by Anonymousreply 3808/23/2013

Anyone attracted at all to Lenny, Lisa's husband? He has a beefy (aka only lifts but doesn't do cardio) build, good skin, is smart, decent looking and rich? He kind of does it for me. There are far worse rich men that gold diggers like Lisa could have married. He looks good for 47.

by Anonymousreply 3908/23/2013

All I know is that in the scene where Romain was waiting for Joanna and Leah to arrive at the car dealership, and Romain was leaning against the car with only his lower torso showing, his pants were nice and snug, and his bulge looked HUGE.

No wonder Joanna lets him wander. She's addicted to his big fat dick!

by Anonymousreply 4008/24/2013

I would've molested Romain in his prime. I can tell he has talented lips.

by Anonymousreply 4108/24/2013

R41 Romain's body is better now than it was back then. I want him as he is now, not back then.

by Anonymousreply 4208/24/2013

R39 Lenny's skin looks good because he has stretched it so tight. He looks almost as freakish as Lisa. I was shocked that they were tearing that house down until they showed the inside. It was kind of gross.

RHOM does more interesting editing, like the montages, than the other franchises. And Miami almost feels like another country. That's what I notice.

by Anonymousreply 4308/24/2013

Lenny is rich and has a decent body. Face is ok but so what? I definitely wouldn't mind being his much younger partner:

by Anonymousreply 4408/24/2013

lenny is under 50?? I am SHOCKED

by Anonymousreply 4508/24/2013

I think Lisa is about 30.

by Anonymousreply 4608/24/2013

"anyone notice how Alexia's nostrils are uneven? The only other person on tv I can think of who has that issue is Wendy Williams. Check it out if you haven't."

Her ex was a HUGE cocaine cowboy back in the day, and they were both raging coke heads. She's lucky to have any septum left at all.

by Anonymousreply 4708/24/2013

Lisa is terminally boring and unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 4808/24/2013

What ethnicity is Romain? He's not Hispanic, I know that much.

I think Lenny has a great body - especially his big pecs and nice nipples. The face is way too much, though. He looked O.K. last season, but he's entering Jocelyn Wildenstein territory now.

by Anonymousreply 4908/24/2013

R47 that makes sense then that maybe the coke did it? lol I mean I think Alexia is pretty but now that it has been mentioned, I'm just going to be staring at her nostrils every time the camera does a close up.

R49 Romain is Brazilian and French. His first name is clearly French and I think his last name is Portuguese.

by Anonymousreply 5008/24/2013

Tell it r48.

by Anonymousreply 5108/24/2013

So tonight's episode...wow.

We saw Alexia's son Peter the former model in a tank top...his face is still and will always be gorgeous but damn he let his body go in just 2 years! I guess after his brother's car accident and the whole homeless man punching thing he just turned into a non-exercising emotional eater. It's a shame how he looks now. He also has multiple tattoos.

Romain looking for excuses not to have sex with Joanna...saying it's "boring" and they "need to spice it up more". Joanna said she has had and is willing to have sex in all kinds of places. I'm really wondering if Romain is cheating or gay? I mean what man dates a model who WANTS to have sex with him yet he keeps turning her down?

Adriana is such a BS liar. That dramatic scene with Lea and then playing victim to everyone else...she is pathetic yet externally beautiful.

I'm looking forward to next week with the Romain/Frederic & Adriana confrontation, in a mix of French and English lol.

by Anonymousreply 5208/27/2013

wtf does frederic do? Is he really loaded?

Adriana is great at playing victim then pulling out her claws.

Romain may have a low sex drive due to medication or low testosterone levels - should get checked...

Haha best part of the night when Alexia's mom laments the fact that Alexia met Herman because SHE was going to introduce that beautiful pinnacle of hispanic beauty Alexia to the Prince of Spain. She was married & pregnant by a convicted drug kingpin then he got out of jail and got knocked up again. Girl.

Lisa should just go with a surrogate.

Lea enough with the I've been lied too stuff. you are not that wounded. (but adriana DID take advantage of her for sure)

juicy!

by Anonymousreply 5308/27/2013

Romain needs to show his anus to the Miami community

by Anonymousreply 5408/27/2013

Frederic is listed as an "entrepreneur" and he has an architectural design business. I'm not sure if he's just the owner or if he actually does designing. That celebrity networth site listed him at $15 million but I don't believe it. The boat would be done by now if he were THAT rich.

by Anonymousreply 5508/27/2013

lol at Lisa getting all dolled up for bed and then Lenny said he was too tired to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 5608/27/2013

why did Adriana drop and leave her umbrella on the ground outside Lea's house? That was weird. Anyone notice that?

by Anonymousreply 5708/27/2013

She picked it up when they yelled, "Cut!", R57.

When you're performing, you keep going if you make a mistake. You pretend as though you were supposed to do that.

by Anonymousreply 5808/27/2013

I saw Romain at Whole Foods in South Beach.

He is just as hot in person. French through and through.

Imagine his big, uncut, slightly moist dick....in her tight hole.

He's straight.

by Anonymousreply 5908/27/2013

He is hot but he's only French-raised. He's of Brazilian origin but grew up in France before moving to the US.

So why won't he fuck Joanna? He loves blonde pretty girls and she is obviously one. She threatened to break up with him last year over those racy emails he had with some other woman but he begged to stay together.

by Anonymousreply 6008/27/2013

He is french of course he is huge. Lenny?? I have noticed his build but his face and hairline are.. disturbing. It is either a very good lacefront or he has had plugs and his face has had some work..he looks very amphibious like.

by Anonymousreply 6108/27/2013

r61, agreed! he seems like a nice chap, but damn if that isn't a scary Wildenstein face!

by Anonymousreply 6208/27/2013

Romain is going to be 41 this year (he looks great). He grew up in France but his origin is Brazilian and Italian. He also speaks 5 languages which makes him the perfect foil for Adriana. Look at the preview clip next week-he disses Adriana's French lmao. I bet she was pissed about that.

by Anonymousreply 6308/27/2013

Brazilian and Italian..that must be some meat.

by Anonymousreply 6408/27/2013

Alexia's oldest son was pretty hot in his modeling photo. Shame what he looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 6508/27/2013

[quote]Alexia's oldest son was pretty hot in his modeling photo. Shame what he looks like now.

What does he look like now?

by Anonymousreply 6608/27/2013

Romain is only 41 ? I thought he was easily 50, or more . He looks great from a distance, but when the cameras are close, he looks a tired , worn out 45. I say he's fibbing on his age - or else that Miami sun has done major damage already. When he's 50, he'll look 60. Still do him anytime, anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 6708/27/2013

R67 yeah there was a facebook page last year advertising his birthday party at his club Mynt and that's the age they said...I think he's a typical Euro/Latin American...doesn't wear sunblock so his face got a bit weathered.

R66 here look at this clip...obviously Peter is the one with the long dark hair. He's fat now and has tattoos. Face is still nice but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 6808/27/2013

I can't wait to see all of this confrontation next monday. The mix of French and English is hilarious:

by Anonymousreply 6908/27/2013

r68, he's still a hottie, the long hair is cute because he is so young. He looks like he could use a bath though.

by Anonymousreply 7008/27/2013

I think Romain and Lenny both look like they are 50+

by Anonymousreply 7108/28/2013

Romain does not look 50 lol. Definitely 40s. Lenny looks like he's pushing 50.

by Anonymousreply 7208/28/2013

Dentist Karent Sierre who was on last season, has 2 foreclosed homes. That's pathetic. Someone with her job shouldn't have money troubles but then again she must overspend.

OMG Joanna + Romain's marriage will not last. Here she is telling a tabloid about her lack of sex...this is embarrassing for Romain but damn that's just not normal for a man to want sex so infrequently with a hot wife:

by Anonymousreply 7308/29/2013

Romain looks damn good in a bathing suit

by Anonymousreply 7408/29/2013

No kidding, R74. I'm looking for the visible foreskin line (VFL) as I type.

by Anonymousreply 7508/29/2013

R36, how appropriate that PETA has a bitch as their mascot.

by Anonymousreply 7608/29/2013

[quote]Romain looking for excuses not to have sex with Joanna...saying it's "boring" and they "need to spice it up more". Joanna said she has had and is willing to have sex in all kinds of places. I'm really wondering if Romain is cheating or gay? I mean what man dates a model who WANTS to have sex with him yet he keeps turning her down?

Joanna had that slimy Joe Francis in her twat. Romain is probably waiting for her latest outbreak of genital warts to heal.

by Anonymousreply 7708/29/2013

I think Lenny looks hot here:

by Anonymousreply 7808/29/2013

It's scary to think Alexia might look like this in 30 years (this is her shrink mother):

by Anonymousreply 7908/30/2013

I can't believe lea's tits are so big. I would eat out lenny's ass for an hour then take him balls deep raw. I feel this obsession for Alexia, there's something so animalistic about her. Joanna is the weak link here. What would karent have done this season but get abused more? It was pretty funny though. Great casting moves this season. Ana and Marysol are cool in low doses. Elsa's return will be an event.

by Anonymousreply 8009/03/2013

How are these bitches back before NY? Isn't Miami even lower rated than the last season of NY?

by Anonymousreply 8109/03/2013

LOL @ Lance Bass and his fiance making an appearance on last night's episode. Who knew Lance and Lea are friends?

Joanna totally emasculating Romain by calling him out on hardly wanting sex. I do think that's weird. A straight man in a relationship with a supermodel...sex shouldn't be a problem.

Adriana and Frederic are pathetic. That confrontation with Romain was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 8209/03/2013

Lea saying she always says what she thinks but then at the same time "I'm nice to everybody" with her greeting Adriana, Ana and Marysol. OK...

I wonder if that story about Romain and some Colombian girl is true.

by Anonymousreply 8309/03/2013

She had to add the Colombian part just to add a little backhanded latin oomph.

by Anonymousreply 8409/03/2013

Joanna is hot.

I don't get the Roman love. Up close, he looks like he could be her father.

by Anonymousreply 8509/04/2013

In this bravotv.com video, we get a tour of Joanna and Romain's house AND starting at 3:00 in the video, we can see Romain strip down to his undies (after Joanna pushes him into the pool). He gets out and we see his muscular body and big bulge. He is hot as fuck. I hope they have at least 1 baby before Joanna's eggs sour.

by Anonymousreply 8609/09/2013

Romain is sexy as fuck

by Anonymousreply 8709/09/2013

Time for Lea's annual gala! Lance Bass was there

by Anonymousreply 8809/09/2013

So last night we saw the return of Elaine the drag queen and Lauren Foster the transgender woman. Anyone know much about either of them?

by Anonymousreply 8909/10/2013

Who care about the drag queen and the trannie.

OTOH, there were some delicious polo players at Gay Polo. Ay caramba!

by Anonymousreply 9009/11/2013

Wow, R86. You were not exaggerating. That thing could barely fit in his briefs! Jiggling and bouncing all over the place... It was cute how he seemed embarrassed by his own massive package. Damn.

Nice ass too... Very full and high.

by Anonymousreply 9109/11/2013

Now, if Romain isn't shoving that honking cock in Joanna, tell me he isn't putting it to work somewhere else!

by Anonymousreply 9209/11/2013

Yes! Next episode they'll have at least 1 scene featuring just the guys. Frederic and Romain agreed to meet at the Hochstein's place and will have a discussion mediated by Lenny. Frederic does nothing for me but I think Romain and Lenny are hot.

The episode from this week...it was nice seeing Karent but I don't like her new curly hair.

Alexia is not aging well even though she is pretty. Adriana is a bitch but damn she looks good for someone around 40.

by Anonymousreply 9309/11/2013

I found Alexia interesting for the first time ever in last night's episode. Even though she did stay home, the fact that she told those women to grow up was surprising. I'm sure she's a sociopath, but she's a somewhat nuanced one.

Romain's package is enormous. Does he have big balls, a big cock, or both? I watched the clip at least three times, but stupid Joanna's hand gets in the way half the time.

by Anonymousreply 9409/11/2013

Well, given who Alexia's former and current husbands are, she must be an interesting woman. I keep thinking back to first season when she gave off the illusion that she's better than everyone and dissed Hialeah, where a lot of non-rich Latinos live in the Miami Dade County area. After the rumors about her current and ex husbands along with her older son's arrest, she has taken on a more dramatic, less holier-than-thou role.

She was really mean to Karent last season.

by Anonymousreply 9509/11/2013

She was definitely vile to Karent last season, R95. I was actually rather fond of Karent... She was a social climber, but I thought she was fundamentally kind and cheerful.

Does RHOM have the sexiest househusband? RHOBH has Mauricio, RHOA has Apollo, and RHOC has Doug... I think Romain has them all beat, though.

by Anonymousreply 9609/11/2013

For me it's a tie between Apollo and Romain. I would have sex with Joe Gorga, Lenny, Eddie Judge and Mauricio as well. The other men are just not hot to me.

Karent was a social climber (all these women are though!!) and that "romance" was suspect, but I liked that she had a real job and seems like a nice woman. I wanted her to verbally chew out Alexia at the reunion but that's not in her nature. She's too classy for this show.

by Anonymousreply 9709/11/2013

Taylor Hicks has packed on the pounds I see. He may not have any hit records, but he's definitely making more than enough money to eat a lot. I can't believe Lea would want him to perform at her gala.

Flo Rida is HOT. When he took that shirt off...ooh

by Anonymousreply 9809/11/2013

Joanna may be beautiful but she seems like a truly awful person.

I think Taylor Hicks plays one of the Vegas hotels on a regular basis so he's not hurting for cash. I never liked him on Idol but I've read he puts on a good show.

I think Adriana is mental. She is constantly changing her story about when they got married. She makes no sense. I'm not crazy about Lea but I don't blame her for being pissed at Adriana - I think she lied to Lea just to make her feel sorry for her and help her financially.

by Anonymousreply 9909/11/2013

Adriana on WWHL this past monday was a mess. She always makes it sound like whoever is against her is an evil, conniving person.

Marysol looks more and more like a drag queen with every episode.

by Anonymousreply 10009/11/2013

last night's episode was interesting...apparently Adriana revealed that Lea had a secret marriage too and then tried to call Lea a hypocrite. The thing is, Lea wasn't pretending to be a single, struggling mother while married who got money from friends. Adriana is ridiculous.

I love Mariana Hochstein (Lenny's mother). Her thick Russian accent and bold personality are hilarious. You can tell she hates Lisa and thinks she's a useless, bimbo gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 10109/17/2013

Peter is so fat now and a smoker...what a shame. If he got his act together he could still be really hot.

I have a feeling he'll get in trouble with the law again. Look at how he reacts after a taxi driver flips off Alexia for yelling at him to drive faster so they could continue shooting their model in the street:

by Anonymousreply 10209/20/2013

Alexia's family is so trashy wow.

by Anonymousreply 10309/21/2013

if anyone has not seen the video at R86 - please go and look. Firstly Roamin is wearing those white gauze pants that show everything - then he ends up in wet tighty whites.

DAYUM. I was a skeptic but I am now drinking "the Romain is a hot piece of ass" kool aid.

by Anonymousreply 10409/21/2013

That's right-if nothing else, tune in for Romain. He and Joanna may not be having lots of sex, but they do have fun sometimes. Look at these hot beach pics from the end of last year-including some of Romain practicing some jiu jitsu holds on Joanna (he is a big fan of jiu jitsu):

by Anonymousreply 10509/21/2013

Ese link no worky, R105.

by Anonymousreply 10609/21/2013

have to say-waking up to Romain and a bunch of dogs sounds like fun:

by Anonymousreply 10709/21/2013

so even though she's not on the show anymore, Karent is still at least making appearances with Joanna and Lisa. I think they're friends though:

by Anonymousreply 10809/21/2013

R106 click on this google search link. If you click on the first pic with the silly "ow!" comic book sound added in, you'll be taken to a gallery of more beach pics:

by Anonymousreply 10909/21/2013

I hope Romain and Joanna have a son-he'll be gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 11009/21/2013

romains bare ass

by Anonymousreply 11109/22/2013

wow hot body. Legs, arms, chest!

by Anonymousreply 11209/22/2013

OMG Alexia's son is a dumb ass Hood. Send him to jail he also seems mentally slow (I'm talking about Peter not the Frankie the brain damaged one)

by Anonymousreply 11309/23/2013

I'm siding with the taxi cab driver. He was driving slowly because he saw a group of people standing there-he was probably hoping someone would want a ride. Alexia and her Venue Magazine crew had no right to tell him to leave the area just because they were doing a photo shoot. It's a public area.

I don't care if Peter didn't cause any damage-he can't go around hitting someone's car because the driver flicked off his mother. I would have flicked off the group too for telling me "Leave! You're in the shot!" Fuck off.

Peter is a rich spoiled brat trying to be tough. If his attitude doesn't change he'll eventually try that attitude on the wrong person and his handsome face will be rearranged.

by Anonymousreply 11409/23/2013

sigh...Peter thinks his criminal biological father is cool and he's glad he's "not some nerd lawyer"? Why is her perspective so messed up? Wow what an idiot.

Crazy that Alexia's mother is a shrink yet she has poor choices in men and messed up kids.

Is Alexia going to look as bad as her mother in 30 years? yikes.

by Anonymousreply 11509/23/2013

lmao at that gay Maxime and his Birkin bag collection.

What the fuck is that pretentious shit with "limiting" how many 1 person can purchase over a period of time unless you "know" someone? wow.

by Anonymousreply 11609/23/2013

that actor/model Alexia was putting on the cover of Venue Magazine is HOT though.

I never heard of Mauricio Henao before but I'm going to pay attention now:

by Anonymousreply 11709/23/2013

so next week we get to see Marysol's gringo father and see more pics of Elsa before she fucked her face up with plastic surgery...

by Anonymousreply 11809/24/2013

Marysol is starting to look more and more like her mother--the "after" version.

Joanna is by far my favorite; she is a beautiful and confident woman. And she has a sexy pogo stick for a boyfriend.

I want Lea's money; maybe I can marry her gay son in a few years.

Alexia, karma is coming after you, gurl! And it's name is Peter! That boy is so deep into drugs, it's pathetic. And sad; he could be hot. [Call me, Petey! I'm DTF! Un peso, I suck your hueso!]

Adriana is still a cunt.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 11909/24/2013

Last night's episode made me hate Lea more and more.

Who cares about her fucking pocket books.

by Anonymousreply 12009/24/2013

I had no idea Birkin bags/Hermes was so fucking pretentious and snobby.

Is it wrong for me to say I'm disappointed that Adriana's son is so ordinary looking? Adriana is a bitch but she is beautiful and I expected her son would be a very handsome young man...I was wrong. I don't think his looks will even improve once he fills out in a few years...

Joanna's mom seems really cool.

by Anonymousreply 12109/24/2013

Adriana is such a bitter hateful cunt that she radiates ugliness outward. I don't see any beauty in her whatsoever. Her son, on the other hand, seems level-headed and kind. His inner beauty shines through. I hope he doesn't lose it, despite his horrible demonic mother.

by Anonymousreply 12209/24/2013

Alexia, karma is coming after you, gurl! And it's name is Peter! That boy is so deep into drugs, it's pathetic.

I would have been embarrassed to bring him to the shoot. You know the crew are so bummed when they see him show - it's like seeing you're seated next to a really gross person when you thought the seat next to you was going to be empty on the plane.

"Oh for Fuck Sakes, Boss Lady brought her doped up wanna be gangstah a-hole son again. Ugh I guess we have to pretend to tolerate him - does she really think he's ok?"

She needs to send him to a boot camp in Utah for spoiled bratty drug addicts.

by Anonymousreply 12309/24/2013

Maybe he could spend time with his biological father and find out what it's like going to jail. I can't believe in this day and age there are kids who still think going to jail or committing crimes is "cool". I expect Peter to get into a fight before 2013 is over. His attitude is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 12409/24/2013

Rumor on Alexia is her current husband is gay - she married for money and prestige in exchange for a beard.

I found it odd that Lisa was trying to explain to Joanna that "look Lea is friends with Joe Francis and you hate him but you and Lea are good friends, why punish me because of Adrianna?" and Lea cut her off saying "don't bring my friends into this, he is not here to defend himself.." If I were Lisa I would say "look either you want me as a bridesmaid or not but if you are going to put conditions on our friendship then I would just rather not be involved."

by Anonymousreply 12509/25/2013

That rumor was brought up last season almost as a "matter-of-fact".

by Anonymousreply 12609/25/2013

Doesn't Lea have any age-appropriate friends of her own? If she played with the big girls, she could squash these uppity little twats (I'm looking at you, Adriana) and own the show.

Old money = real money = real power

by Anonymousreply 12709/25/2013

Mama Elsa but she got sick....

by Anonymousreply 12809/25/2013

Isn't Alexia's husband skeevy-looking? Is he really that wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 12909/25/2013

Yes is a gross fat old sweaty gay. He is loaded, he is the ceo of BVK/Meka a PR and communicaitons firm. He and Alexia are worth about 30 mill.

by Anonymousreply 13009/25/2013

I'm sorry, but $30M is not considered "loaded." Someone in the billionaire's club is loaded. $30 million is chump change and can disappear after one bad investment.

by Anonymousreply 13109/25/2013

I guess we (the audience) are supposed to hate Adriana, but I like her. She is fun and crazy.

I can't stand Lea and Joanna (who is about as interesting as drying paint). Romain is the only reason I don't fast forward through her bits.

I find Lisa and Alexia (despite Peter) to be the most likable.

by Anonymousreply 13209/25/2013

Will Miami last another season with such horrible ratings? Without OC as a lead in, it has sunk below 1 mil viewers.

by Anonymousreply 13309/25/2013

It'll be back.

Andy would give his left nut to run his tongue up Lea's crack.

by Anonymousreply 13409/25/2013

I love how Bravo seems so concerned about NYC after last season, yet Miss Cohen rushed to bring Miami back when the ratings are much worse.

by Anonymousreply 13509/25/2013

[quote]Joanna said she has had and is willing to have sex in all kinds of places. I'm really wondering if Romain is cheating or gay? I mean what man dates a model who WANTS to have sex with him yet he keeps turning her down?

I know, right? He must be crazy.

by Anonymousreply 13609/25/2013

The problem again is the casting. Whoever casts Miami is an idiot. RHOA does well because ordinary housewives fans AND a lot of black fans watch. If Miami had more latinas, the ratings would be through the roof as many latin fans would watch. This season, not only did they cut the cast to 5, but they only made 2 latinas housewives, while boring Marysol and Ana are "friends". If they had mixed in a loud-mouthed Puerto Rican, a Mexican and a Colombian to go with Alexia, Adriana, Lisa and Joanna, the show would do great.

Lea is off-putting with that voice and laugh. She's also old and not a fighter.

People tuned in at the start of the season anticipating more Adriana vs. Joanna fighting, but those 2 aren't even filming together. So far they've appeared in 1 scene. Joanna had the chance to get into it with Adriana when Romain and Frederic were fighting but she boringly chose not to.

No one wants to see Joanna and Adriana film alone; we want to see them going at it.

What will happen is they'll wait until the reunion and it will be world war 3 like last season's reunion was. By then it will be too late.

by Anonymousreply 13709/26/2013

I do not get the appeal of Atlanta either. I used to think it was Nene because she's the only one I would enjoy, but her solo show seems to be tanking.

by Anonymousreply 13809/26/2013

Atlanta is my favorite. I think New Jersey is the worst. New York was awful last season. OC did better this year only because of Lauri. Beverly Hills was horrible last season but looks good this upcoming season.

I like Miami but I think it needs more Latinas. Someone like Lea or Lisa you could find in OC or Beverly Hills...do we need them in Miami too?

by Anonymousreply 13909/26/2013

Atlanta is nothing but trash; I don't watch that boring shit anymore. Nene is so self-absorbed and so far up Donald Trump's ass that I can't stand looking at her anymore.

And nobody wants to see anybody physically fight on the show, except for sociopathic freaks like R137 who get hard from human misery and violence. [Here's a suggestion, bitch: get a season pass for Jerry Springer...or better yet, get a one-way ticket to Syria.]

Joanna, Lisa, and Lea give a great balance to the show. If all of the women were cranky Latinas, the show would be a shitfest. You might as well be watching a Telemundo telenovela at that point.

by Anonymousreply 14009/26/2013

There are no puerto ricans in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 14109/26/2013

R140 it doesn't have to be physical fighting but more Latinas would be a great idea.

That "airing out" scene with Adriana/Frederic/Joanna/Romain was so fake. While they were doing publicity for this season a month or so ago, the truce was already over and Joanna referred to Adriana as a "con artist".

lmao at Lenny getting liposuction. I think it's so unsexy when men have work done, unless it's corrective work.

We find out Romain used to be a model! Not shocked at all.

Marysol's father seems so normal and New Englandish. Clearly he only got with Elsa because she was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 14209/30/2013

Adriana's bachelorette party...WTF! First boring drinking sitting on the sofa...then going outside and burning a dress to "get rid of her inner demons". This bitch is whack.

by Anonymousreply 14309/30/2013

More gratuitous shots of Romain in underwear in this episode! hot body.

by Anonymousreply 14410/01/2013

What the fuck is that Lauren thing???

by Anonymousreply 14510/01/2013

r145 it is what they did with Donetlla's extra skin.

by Anonymousreply 14610/01/2013

lol Lauren Foster. It was interesting to see last season that she and Elaine don't like each other. Who would have thought-a transgender and a drag queen fighting?

Lauren seems really catty. No wonder she's friends with Adriana and Marsyol.

by Anonymousreply 14710/01/2013

Lauren's big Adam's apple is very distracting in that skinny throat with the chicken skin stretched over it.

by Anonymousreply 14810/01/2013

So Alexia is most likely a republican. She said on WWHL that she and Herman (her husband) are friends with Marco Rubio and his wife.

In the next episode Marysol suddenly stops being boring as she attacks Lea for not having reached out to her and Elsa when Elsa became ill.

by Anonymousreply 14910/04/2013

I know she is very unpopular (or everyone just thinks she's boring), but I like Marysol. She's really funny. She's just really laid back and droll and I've noticed you have to pay attention to hear that she's making a joke. I was fascinated by her dad - did she say her parents were married for 50 years???? Why even bother getting divorced at that point?

by Anonymousreply 15010/05/2013

R150 Elsa is a drama queen. Clearly Marysol's father married her cuz he thought she was a hot Latina chick.

Anyway, tonight Marysol goes in to attack Lea, should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 15110/07/2013

They are sweaty, thirsty whores. That's what makes it good.

by Anonymousreply 15210/07/2013

Alexia "1 of my housekeepers..."

Bitch you and your husband were late on taxes and your ass has more than 1 housekeeper?

by Anonymousreply 15310/07/2013

Lisa do you really need to get involved? She has no story line other than not being able to get pregnant...

by Anonymousreply 15410/07/2013

Bless Lisa's plastic heart. While she is very materialistic (Birkin bags anyone?), she seems like a nice woman. Her problem is A) she seems too nice to fight and B) she's not quick enough to give snappy replies during an argument. I wonder if they either feed her lines during her witty commentary sessions or if she just spends time writing something down beforehand. During actual filming, when other ladies confront her, she is helpless. Tonight, Marysol and Ana were all over her and all Lisa could do is repeat the words they called her.

by Anonymousreply 15510/08/2013

Damn! I wasn't expecting the twitter war to be that bad. Lisa really went there.

by Anonymousreply 15710/08/2013

Lisa just does better when she has time to organize her thoughts. On camera she is so flustered in confrontations but she really took it to Ana on twitter lol.

I don't think Lisa is racist for referring to Ana, Marysol and Alexia as "The Cubans". The 3 of them do act like a mean girls clique and they're all Cuban (well Marysol is half) but she wasn't dissing ALL Cubans. Ana is just 1 of those attorneys who likes to twist shit and make everyone else look bad.

by Anonymousreply 15810/08/2013

Time to see Adriana go into full Bridezilla mode! That whole idea of making guests change outfits between the ceremony and then party is so pretentious. "Great Gatsby theme"? Go fuck yourself Adriana.

by Anonymousreply 15910/14/2013

Adriana is one of most selfish cunts I've ever had the misfortune of knowing even exists on the planet.

She deserves every bit of misery that comes her pathetic way.

Wretched waste of space and air.

by Anonymousreply 16010/14/2013

that wedding was hilarious. WTF.

by Anonymousreply 16110/15/2013

I really hate the excuse "Oh I'm Brazilian" or "oh I'm Latin" to defend being over an hour late for the wedding and almost 2 hours late for the reception. That's unacceptable for the bride. Adriana had all the time in the world to get ready and be on time but she kept her friends, family, and Frederic's friends/family waiting for that fucking long? Ridiculous.

I don't blame Lenny for wanting to leave. He has a real job and made time out of his busy day for someone who didn't care to be on time.

Adriana is beautiful but how can Frederic put up with her? She's just too needy and demanding.

by Anonymousreply 16210/15/2013

ow ow! Joanna doing another topless shoot! I like all the pics except the one in which she's sitting on that ball. In that pic she looks like a praying mantis but the other pics are hot:

by Anonymousreply 16310/15/2013

You know you are late when the Pastor threatens to leave. I was with Lenny too. An hour and a half? She pulled this hair brained thing together with a wardrobe change in between the wedding and reception..I would have left after a half hour.

by Anonymousreply 16410/18/2013

What's up with Lenny's face? He's starting to channel Mama Elsa.

by Anonymousreply 16510/18/2013

Mamma Elsa resembles Laura Flynn Boyle.

Can someone start a thread about Laura's face? It's still getting bigger.

by Anonymousreply 16610/18/2013

So the reunion was taped this weekend. Apparently Lisa and Joanna had some major drama between them? They've been throwing little digs at each other throughout the season...

Also here's a bizarre pic that fails in its attempt to be classy and artistic from Adrianna's wedding:

by Anonymousreply 16710/20/2013

Lisa is pissed at Joanna because Joann said in an interview that maybe she would be pregnant if Lisa stopped partying so hard.

by Anonymousreply 16810/21/2013

Even Shady Boots will have to admit defeat in regard to Miami.

by Anonymousreply 16910/21/2013

If only they had made Miami the Latin version of Atlanta...the show's ratings would be through the roof...but no...Lea Black is heralded as being so interesting *pukes*

by Anonymousreply 17010/21/2013

So tonight we'll get to find out if Lea's family in Texas is as annoying as she is...

by Anonymousreply 17110/21/2013

I actually like Atlanta & Miami the best. NJ was boring as hell this season and I don't really like the NYC women at all. I've never watched the OC because I can't tell one blonde from the other!

by Anonymousreply 17210/21/2013

NYC was always the best, in my opinion, especially the first couple of seasons.

by Anonymousreply 17310/21/2013

Of course Lea is from Waco LMAO.

Romain's brother is good looking, though almost bald. His parents...it's hard to tell but I expected the mother to be prettier.

Adriana's son is so goofy looking. He's in his teens-is there still time left for him to get good looking? His mother is crazy but beautiful so I'm shocked he's kinda fug...

by Anonymousreply 17410/21/2013

Lea came off as really elitist and obnoxious in this episode. She seems to have disdain for her past.

Next week is a must-watch. Lisa gets into fights with Lea and Joanna and also Adriana and Lea go at it again.

I'm pissed that Adriana and Joanna seemed to basically refuse to film together. The fans wanted to see the continuation of their feud. That "truce" a few episodes ago seemed really BS and just an excuse as to why we haven't seen them in the same scenes this season.

by Anonymousreply 17510/21/2013

Lea actually made me like her a little bit when she told her "cult" like family to go ahead and bless the food but it'll "still taste the same."

Nice religious jab.

[quote]Adriana's son is so goofy looking.

And Lea's son RJ is not? That kid is extremely socially awkward. And WTF was up with the gold watch he had on while he was sleeping?

by Anonymousreply 17610/22/2013

I'm ashamed to say that I laughed when Lea told that story about her sister dying. Very Baby Jane-esque but why would someone share something so morbid and personal on television?

by Anonymousreply 17710/22/2013

So is Alexia's son retarded or not?

by Anonymousreply 17810/22/2013

R177 ratings...just like Marysol is using her mother's health problems for a story line because she's too boring to create any for herself.

R178 he was in a bad car accident...

by Anonymousreply 17910/22/2013

I officially love Leah Black after that episode. She clearly wanted out of that Texas shithole asap, and for good reason.

She made so many hilarious comments and faces during her hometown visit, that I just couldn't contain my laughter. She's a smart one, that Leah.

[quote] Adriana's son is so goofy looking. He's in his teens-is there still time left for him to get good looking? His mother is crazy but beautiful so I'm shocked he's kinda fug...

I think both their kids are handsome.

Adriana's son looks like he's gonna be a late bloomer. Once he starts growing into his looks, he's gonna fill out and be a hottie. Right now he's lanky and his facial features are too big for his body. I guarantee he's gonna be good looking in his 20's and 30's.

Leah's son is already decent looking, but I think he's autistic. His mannerisms and hyperactivity and awkwardness kinda scream autism, but then again, in some ways he just seems like an irritating kid.

Just leave them both alone, they're fine.

[quote] What's up with Lenny's face? He's starting to channel Mama Elsa.

I agree. He's wading into Bruce Jenner territory.

I think that all the housewives in all franchises are plastic surgery nightmares, but Miami seems to be the worst. PS is big in Latin countries, so it's no surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 18010/23/2013

Peter is just so depressing-he's about 40 pounds fatter than when we last saw him in the first season of the show. His face is still very handsome but that body damn...he's ruining himself and he even smokes now. I hope he stops smoking, using pot and being fat in the next couple years before it's too late. He really could use his mother's infamy to branch into hollywood if he gets his body tight and right again.

by Anonymousreply 18110/23/2013

That episode was clearly designed to squash anything that Ana said at the reunion last year. Between the old videos, pictures, and stories, it was overkill.

Lea and Shady B. obviously agreed to something like this beforehand because it was just so odd.

by Anonymousreply 18210/23/2013

Lea looked SO stereotypically 80s in those younger pics-but not the good 80s. She was the corny kind with clown makeup and hair.

by Anonymousreply 18310/23/2013

Lea's laugh goes straight up my hiney hole...

by Anonymousreply 18410/23/2013

Last night's episode was quite entertaining. I've been WAITING all fucking season for Joanna to un-boring herself and bring out her stressed, angry drunken blow ups and she delivered. That screamfest with Lisa at Lea's tacky bags' showing was lovely.

Adriana's waterworks with Lea was so telenovela though.

Anyone see Lea's HOT gay employee at the beginning of the episode? His name is Hebert Marin and he's cute and has a hot body. He has a twitter and instagram too:

by Anonymousreply 18510/29/2013

He is sesssy!

by Anonymousreply 18610/29/2013

and btw I hate Lea's new living room. It does NOT look better with all those new tacky pieces the 2 gays added. I'm embarrassed for them.

by Anonymousreply 18710/29/2013

Is this show OVAH?

by Anonymousreply 18810/29/2013

So Alexia's story line is basically the recovery of Frankie and dealing with "troubled" Peter. She doesn't have a story line with the rest of the women really and is just so neutral. Karrent seemed to bother her last season though, and it would have been good to keep her around.

The previews for next week look good too though-they go on Joanna's bachelorette trip. Lisa gets drunk and gets into an argument with both Joanna and Alexia.

Meanwhile, Lea gets a lap dance from 2 male strippers.

by Anonymousreply 18910/29/2013

I can't imagine even Andy could find reason to renew this - latest episode is down to a .3 and under a million viewers.

by Anonymousreply 19010/29/2013

R187 - agreed. A lot of what just trying to be eclectic and high-end. It just didn't fit with the exposed stone walls and white stucco. That shit needed to go.

I thought she had a new house on Fisher Island that she was desigining? That looked like her old house.

by Anonymousreply 19110/29/2013

R191 wasn't she just redoing rooms in her house? I didn't know she moved.

That Hebert Marin guy is hot!

by Anonymousreply 19210/31/2013

What was the point of having a ball room that large if you are just going to fill it with so much shit that people can barely walk around?

That water fountain in the center was beyond tacky and those glass tables were entirely too large.

The kitchen wasn't that bad, but those dozens upon dozens of plain white plates? Ugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 19310/31/2013

This shit will probably get cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 19411/01/2013

Omg, HELLA funny adriana crying about the lost friendship with Lea this week.

by Anonymousreply 19511/01/2013

This season's ratings started off well. Fans tuned out simply because they wanted to see the continuation of Adriana vs. Joanna and that didn't happen. That "truce" seemed very fake and it's more likely that for the first half of the season, the 2 simply refused to film together. This happened in the past on other franchises. I bet the producers forced them to appear in scenes together halfway through the season, resulting in Joanna's ridiculous invite to Adriana to attend her wedding.

I'm telling you, if they had added in 2 new spicy Latinas, this show would be ON and popping. Instead they kept a lot of bland ladies, only 2 of whom are Latina.

by Anonymousreply 19611/01/2013

We heard you're theory that the show would pop if there were more latinas. it's bullshit. next.

by Anonymousreply 19711/01/2013

R197 why is it bullshit? It would further set Miami apart.

Joanna, Lea and Lisa could easily be on OC or Beverly Hills.

Making Miami the Latin version of Atlanta would have have been much more entertaining.

You think having interchangeable blondes in every franchise is better? Typical DL Kween with middle American tastes.

Atlanta and Jersey have a distinct flavor, hence they are the 2 top rated franchises. Miami has that opportunity but the producers foolishly chose to de-Latinise the show.

by Anonymousreply 19811/01/2013

Why does Roman put up with ubbercunt Joanna,he is so hot and she's such a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19911/01/2013

did anyone notice out-of-drag Elaine in Lea's living room gathering on this week's episode? That guy is such an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 20011/01/2013

@198, because Karent, Ana, n marysol r so great right bitch? The witch would be on if she hadn't gotten sick and anyway marysol is always on anyway. Wait she's half white?? Sorry.. Wait, U know what? Shut yer fuckin racist ass. If u think bravo shoulda listened to u, write them a note..

by Anonymousreply 20111/01/2013

R201 you sound racist. The ladies you mention weren't good picks for reality tv. To be a reality star, you need a larger-than-life personality. If the producers had a better casting director, they could have found plenty of better Latinas in Miami than the ones we have seen on the show..

Adriana and non-Latin Joanna are perfect for reality tv. Lisa loves the attention but isn't interesting enough. Lea, Alexia and the others really don't have what it takes.

by Anonymousreply 20211/02/2013

R203 Miami has less episodes than Jersey. Bravo always gives #2 rated Jersey and #1 rated Atlanta the most episodes. Jersey was so boring the ratings really crashed though.

The best part of Miami this season is going to be the reunion. Lisa and Joanna REALLY go at it. I think that will attract viewers.

by Anonymousreply 20411/02/2013

Special episode of Miami tonight at 9! I'm looking forward to a drunken Lisa getting into an argument with Joanna, Lea and Alexia in the bachelorette party bus.

btw did any of y'all watch that silly reality competition in 2009 called "The Superstars"? It paired a real athlete with a celeb and they had to compete against other teams in numerous athletic challenges. Here is 1 of Joanna's infamous moments, making her partner Terrell Owens look stable. This sailor-talking lady is the REAL Joanna, not the boring one she tries to portray on Miami Housewives:

by Anonymousreply 20511/03/2013

Lisa was out of control. I'll definitely watch the next episode that airs tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 20611/03/2013

Wow @ Vegas trip...

mothers Alexia and Adriana taking off their tops with Joanna? Ladies you have SONS. No son wants to see their mother do that on national tv!

Lea dancing with 5 Cent lmao.

Lisa and Joanna's drunken fight was trashy funness.

by Anonymousreply 20711/04/2013

I'm convinced Lisa must have been a stripper or callgirl. She really knew how to work that damn pole in the party bus.

Her drunken behavior was embarrassing and doesn't make Lenny look good at all.

by Anonymousreply 20811/04/2013

whatever friendship Joanna and Lisa had must be over...on twitter they were shading each other without naming names. Joanna seems to think Lisa has a drug problem?

by Anonymousreply 20911/04/2013

here's part of drunken Lisa embarrassing herself:

by Anonymousreply 21011/04/2013

anyone watching the finale?

That hotel scene and missing the flight looked SO staged...

damn Romain looks good.

by Anonymousreply 21111/04/2013

lol Lea doesn't care if she sees Adriana again.

by Anonymousreply 21211/04/2013

I like Joanna's dress.

Romain too nervous to read his vows...aww

by Anonymousreply 21311/04/2013

What do we think of the reunion outfits/shoes?

by Anonymousreply 21411/05/2013

[quote]That hotel scene and missing the flight looked SO staged...

ya think?

They woke up in Vegas at 11:05am which would be 2:05pm in Miami. The rehearsal dinner probably started around 7-8pm which gives them a liberal 6 hours to get back to Miami.

A flight from San Diego to Miami has to be at least 5 1/2-6 hours without any layovers. That eats up all their time right there.

Yet they still had time to drive out into the desert? A road trip from Vegas to San Diego sans traffic would take at least another 5+ hours.

This doesn't even include shower/packing/stopping.

by Anonymousreply 21511/05/2013

Never mind, I'm watching it now on DVR and the wedding is in San Diego.

My bad.

by Anonymousreply 21611/05/2013

San Diego is a 4 hour drive from Vegas....

by Anonymousreply 21711/05/2013

I don't think my mom would have wanted to be in the same mile radius of someone who slapped me, much less on national tv. Joanna's mom is a saint for tolerating Adriana's nonsense apology.

This reunion is going to be GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 21811/05/2013

Lisa now of course is embarrassed by her behavior on the Vegas trip and regrets being a bridesmaid in Joanna's wedding since the 2 are no longer friends. We're going to see a scream-fest between them at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 21911/06/2013

So cheesy that Romain throws a yearly party for himself at his club Mynt Lounge and it's half party / half business of course:

by Anonymousreply 22011/07/2013

Reunion preview: YES! Adriana with her messy self GOES THERE and calls Romain gay! If only Adriana and Joanna had fought like this throughout the season, the ratings would have been much higher.

by Anonymousreply 22111/08/2013

I seem to remember Lea having a couple of maniacal older sons during the first season. Were they abducted?

by Anonymousreply 22211/08/2013

R222 really? I had no idea. I thought she had just RJ.

I can't at Adriana lol. I wonder if she reads this thread or something. A lot of us have been wondering about Romain being gay too...it's bizarre to think of a straight man turning down sex from Joanna.

by Anonymousreply 22311/09/2013

"Why do I want a man with a limp penis?"

Adriana, I love this bitch. I know it's wrong and tacky but I can't help it. I'm so watching that reunion.

by Anonymousreply 22411/09/2013

I don't like Joanna's new short hairdo. She's not pretty enough to rock it.

by Anonymousreply 22511/09/2013

bump! reminder that the finale is monday at 10! It's going to be good.

Part II will be thursday.

by Anonymousreply 22611/11/2013

I'm sorry but they were replaying Season 2's reunion this morning and that is some funny shit. Ana to Lea "Go take your Geritol, get your walker", then Lea stands up to scream at her.

Mama Elsa to Joanna "You called me a prostitute."

by Anonymousreply 22711/11/2013

R227 yes their reunions are always the best parts of the season. From the first season live reunion to last year to the one tonight, I wish these girls brought it during filming too.

I can't wait. I want to know Lisa and Joanna aren't friends anymore. Apparently Joanna thinks Lisa is on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 22811/11/2013

Just 3 hours!

I would love to find out if Adriana's accusations are true about Joanna (that she is the reason why Mohamed Hadid and Yolanda Foster divorced)! Adriana says in that clip "call Yolanda Foster! Call Brandi!

I mean that would make the fucking show if they made this a story line.

by Anonymousreply 22911/11/2013

VanderDUMP Rules can't be over soon enough. Give me the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 23011/11/2013

That Joanna is one grade A class cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23111/11/2013

Part I was good! Better than the whole season.

WOW if Leah is telling the truth, Adriana is a piece of shit. Conning a friend who helped raise money to keep your child in an expensive school that you couldn't afford? just unbelievable.

Joanna dissing Lisa's inability to get pregnant was low.

Notice how Alexia is so private about her sex life with the rumored gay Hernan? lmao

What the hell was that fuss with Joanna's queeny makeup artist fighting with Lisa?

by Anonymousreply 23211/11/2013

That makeup man screaming insults at that woman is the definition of pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 23311/11/2013

How can Adriana keep showing her face on tv? Her lies are worse than anything we've heard from Sheree or Tamra. She is just a fucking nutjob and I feel sorry for her son. He will be so damaged because of her.

by Anonymousreply 23411/11/2013

ooh Joanna is retweeting negative comments about Brandi that people are saying...we all know Brandi loves her a good twitter war. Stay tuned folks.

by Anonymousreply 23511/12/2013

with Adriana and even Lenny Hochstein getting involved. Lenny calling Mohamed a liar. Crazy!

by Anonymousreply 23611/12/2013

[quote]That Joanna is one grade A class cunt.

TELL me about it.

by Anonymousreply 23711/12/2013

See how messy things are? Where the fuck was this all season long?

I love the cross-franchise drama though.

Unfortunately, Brandi didn't respond on twitter. She simply talked about Joanna on WWHL tonight lol Anyone see that?

by Anonymousreply 23811/12/2013

I CANNOT! DEAD:

by Anonymousreply 23911/12/2013

Never really noticed before, but Lisa's face DOES NOT MOVE. Not for anything. How many CC's of Botox does it take to get your face that solid?

And, what is Joanna implying? Cocaine use? Whatever it is, it's true. Notice how Lisa said " How dare you imply that!!!?!!" When Joanna hadn't said what she was implying!

Still watching, this reunion is too juicy for words!!

by Anonymousreply 24011/12/2013

Here is the clip of Brandi humiliating Joanna and herself (for speaking that way) on the after show. It starts at 1:55

by Anonymousreply 24111/12/2013

R240 Joanna stopped herself from saying it, but reports are that it's drugs. No one knows which one it is though. Probably prescription?

I don't care what people say-I want a season 4 lol

by Anonymousreply 24211/12/2013

that was the most MEAN SPIRITED Balls out reunion from the housewives franchise I have ever seen. It was AWESOME!

by Anonymousreply 24311/12/2013

R243 again almost forgot how pathetic was it that Lisa tried to define the struggles she's faced to "Get" where she is - you know she's an immigrant, from CANADA! it was a hoot because she got all serious about her struggle. Even Ms/ Cohen was like... really?

by Anonymousreply 24411/12/2013

Miami ALWAYS brings it for reunions but damn that Adriana-instigated Joanna-Brandi cross-housewives fanchises fight was hilarious.

Yolanda's comment on her twitter was priceless "Only Joanna, Mohamed and God know" and then she corrected her ex-husband who said he has been friends with Joanna for 10 years by saying she wasn't going to dwell on something that happened 12 years ago.

Yolanda doesn't seem like a liar. I think something happened with Joanna and Mohamed, but Joanna probably wasn't the only girl he cheated on Yolanda with.

by Anonymousreply 24511/13/2013

damn part 2 is messy and funny as hell

by Anonymousreply 24611/14/2013

Whoah! Joanna's all "You're a drug addict living in the house that tits built," and Lisa's all "Everyone knows you're a hooker, bitch." Meanwhile, Joanna's makeup artist is calling Lisa a whore. And that was just the beginning!

The Cubans ARE a gang. A prison gang. I wouldn't want to run into any one of them in a dark alley. Alexia looks exactly what she was -- a drug floozy married to a low-level drug mule who went to prison.

I think they need to play up Lisa's creepy Polish mother-in-law. There's no pleasing that woman. She reminds me of one of those James Bond villains with daggers in her shoes.

by Anonymousreply 24711/14/2013

R247 Marina is Russian. Lenny's parents are Russian immigrants.

Marysol is desperate and pathetic. She has no story line other than to attach herself to her mother. I hope, if there is a next season, Marysol is not reinstated back as an official housewife. She is boring as fuck. Who records a message from her 80-something year old father who is in the hospital after surgery for a stupid reality show? PATHETIC.

I find Leah annoying, but I don't see her as "evil", despite what Adriana and Marysol want us to believe.

by Anonymousreply 24811/14/2013

lol the other day on her twitter, Joanna was posting facts about infertility and too much drinking. Shady.

by Anonymousreply 24911/14/2013

hmmm Ana Quincoces said on her twitter she "was duped" by Marysol and they're no longer friends. She's still anti-Leah though.

by Anonymousreply 25011/14/2013

Ana is the devil.

by Anonymousreply 25111/14/2013

Adriana giving us the image of Romain and Frederic together...I don't find Frederic particularly hot but I'd watch if Romain fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 25211/14/2013

Hilarious that in Poland there is some journalist "investigating" Joanna and naturally she contacted Adriana. The woman claims Joanna is/was an escort around Europe and that she doesn't own her California home (it is being paid for her by 1 of her "clients"). Of course, Joanna is suing this woman.

With so many rumors of a messy past, it's hard not to wonder what Joanna's life on her way up as a model was like. I doubt it was squeaky clean.

For 1 thing, we do know about that creepy tickle fetish movie she did:

by Anonymousreply 25311/14/2013

Lol@these filthy bitches. This is the best reunion.

by Anonymousreply 25411/15/2013

I don't care what haters or critics say-I hope they don't cancel this fanchise. Miami needs at least 1 more season. The hate from Joanna, Lisa and Adriana was amazing in the reunion. Dump Lea, and add 3 new ladies. Season 4 could be amazing if cast well.

by Anonymousreply 25511/15/2013

I like hard penis!! Lol, how could they cancel after that reunion?!

by Anonymousreply 25611/15/2013

I love the opening song for this season and I had no idea that it was sung by none other than... Adriana!

Maybe it was mentioned downthread, but I joined this thread late.

Anywho, it's actually a good song! I love the Miami latin beat.

by Anonymousreply 25711/15/2013

R257 that version is too fast IMO, I prefer the one played on the show:

by Anonymousreply 25811/16/2013

lmao Joanna being antagonistic again with her "Team Rimes" shirt:

by Anonymousreply 25911/16/2013

This is the best version, R258...

by Anonymousreply 26011/18/2013

lol Ana Quincoces has taken to blog again on her site. Check this out-she slams Lisa, Lea and ex-friend Marysol! Marysol is pathetic. Also check the link to the 1995 People Magazine link in the following link-we find out Lea is now 58! too fucking old to be on this show:

by Anonymousreply 26111/19/2013

LIMP PENIS!!!

by Anonymousreply 26211/19/2013

awww Romain says Joanna's vagina smells like roses:

by Anonymousreply 26311/27/2013

dayum looks like Romain has been working even MORE on his body!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26402/23/2014

annnnnd Joanna's California home has now fallen into foreclosure...now we know why she's so desperate to stay on tv:

by Anonymousreply 26502/28/2014

Nothing official yet but RHOM wasn't announced in the list of upcoming Bravo shows. It does appear as if it has been cancelled, or at least delayed.

by Anonymousreply 26604/09/2014

4 of the housewives were with Andy at his book party in Miami...

by Anonymousreply 26711/26/2014

Was RHOM cancelled?!

I need by Latin Housewife fix!

Not to mention Romain's THICK GIANT SCHLONG!!!

by Anonymousreply 26811/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.