Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Santorum: Liberals Make it Uncomfortable to Shower at the Gym

The David Pakman Show discusses Santorum's obsession with naked men:

by David Pakmanreply 3008/19/2013

It's more than obvious that Frothy is a miserable closet case with such denial and self-hate that he projects his own psychosis upon the very people that he fears that he is. In short, he's miserable and is envious of people that live honest lives.

by David Pakmanreply 108/12/2013

How many more soap bars need to be thrown around the gaping floor of a love for Rick?

by David Pakmanreply 208/12/2013

I agree with R1.

Frothy, I'm willing to bet, can really suck deeply any sized cock. From any person's color. And he would be willing to swallow. Now if only he would finally get real with himself.

by David Pakmanreply 308/12/2013

Santorum is a prick.

by David Pakmanreply 408/12/2013

You mean Santorum WANTS a prick.

by David Pakmanreply 508/12/2013

Just [italic]one[/italic], R5?

(Cum on!)

DP … and then some!

by David Pakmanreply 608/12/2013

r1 I agree with you. I wonder why he even admits it though? Doesn't he realize it makes him look even MORE loony?

by David Pakmanreply 708/12/2013

He seems to be the main spokesman in the U.S. for Opus Dei, though he denies membership in the cult.

by David Pakmanreply 808/12/2013

Somebody needs to urinate on him.

by David Pakmanreply 908/17/2013

His campaign finances are being investigated. For a brief moment, the closet case will pay attention to that problem instead of attacking gays 24/7.

by David Pakmanreply 1008/17/2013

I nominate Paul Ryan for the job.

And let Aaron Schock do the clean up with his tongue ('cause he'd really enjoy it!)

by David Pakmanreply 1108/17/2013

Tragically, he actually believes that he has the best shot of winning the election next time. He thinks it is his right and is in denial about how he was manipulated by the big money in GOP.

by David Pakmanreply 1208/17/2013

Listen to how he goes on about his father's big hands in his speeches. Tee hee.

by David Pakmanreply 1308/17/2013

I only shower at the gym when I need to wash off the Santorum.

by David Pakmanreply 1408/17/2013

Santorum makes it uncomfortable to live my life as a gay man. Fuck you and your gym showers, buddy. Go HOME and masturbate.

by David Pakmanreply 1508/17/2013

"Tragically, he actually believes that he has the best shot of winning the election next time."

Cleopatra, Queen of Denial!

by David Pakmanreply 1608/17/2013

May we be honest here? The truth is, the republican party is run by self loathing gay men who are obsessed with gay sex and women's reproduction. Because most straight guys don't spend a lot of time thinking about gay guys or gay issues, except in the silliest broadest of terms. Straight guys think about sports, making money, eating and pussy; and making money is directly related to getting pussy.

I lobby for a living. The LAs, the LDs, the Chiefs of Staff for most of the republicans in Congress are gay, gay, gay. They all cling to religion and marry these wispy little blonde things that won't question the fact that their husband only wants to fuck them when they're trying for a family.

Rick Santorum and his ilk rage against homosexuality because they are terrified that someone is going to discover their deepest, darkest secret. Which ain't a secret. Ricky needs to get plowed. If there are any philanthropic DLers, please do something charitable with your cock and fuck Rick Santorum. Please.

by David Pakmanreply 1708/17/2013

[quote]Tragically, he actually believes that he has the best shot of winning the election next time

No he doesn't. It's a money-making scheme for "good Christians" like him who have no other source of income except for playing to the rubes who are dumb enough to hand over their money to him.

And NO ONE is looking for this ugly fuck in the showers:

by David Pakmanreply 1808/17/2013

"The LAs, the LDs, the Chiefs of Staff for most of the republicans in Congress are gay, gay, gay."

It's funny how even the most far right, antigay politicians will sourround themselves with gay staffers. Like Santorum and George "Macaca" Allen.

by David Pakmanreply 1908/17/2013

Does Aaron Schock have gays on his staff?

by David Pakmanreply 2008/17/2013

Except for 1 or 2 people, Schocks staff are all 20somethings. Pretty girls out of the J Crew catalogue and guys who could also work for Sean Cody.

by David Pakmanreply 2108/17/2013

What an obvious mess he is.

by David Pakmanreply 2208/18/2013

I do think he's genuinely homosexual, but has never acted on it or even consciously questioned his sexuality. In his mind he is a married, devout Catholic father of seven. But his clear obsession with homosexuality, (male homosexuality in particular) and his blatant fear of (imagined) predatory male homosexuals all point to some deeply buried attractions that cause him enormous fear, anxiety and hatred.

He's a very dangerous lunatic.

by David Pakmanreply 2308/18/2013

Speaking of being uncomfortable in the shower...didn't Santorum nominate Jerry Sandusky for some kind of congressional award?

by David Pakmanreply 2408/18/2013

Santorum says this as a huge fan of gym showers. When he was a Representative, he was a member of at least three of them during his tenure. I suppose he liked the variety on view in each.

by David Pakmanreply 2508/18/2013

You know the underwear dance some guys do when getting changed at the gym? For some reason, I can picture Santorum doing the same in the showers. Heaven forbid anyone should look at him.

by David Pakmanreply 2608/18/2013

But his hungry eyes stare at them.

by David Pakmanreply 2708/19/2013

Totally agree with r23.

by David Pakmanreply 2808/19/2013

What he is trying to say by not saying it is, he always gets an erection when naked men are around. Just a nervous thing, ya know.

by David Pakmanreply 2908/19/2013

It's very unnerving to keep getting erections when you're staring at another man's penis in the shower!

by David Pakmanreply 3008/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.