Logan Lerman

He's in that new Percy Jackson movie.

Is he family? He pings.

by Anonymousreply 3301/20/2014

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 108/10/2013

Yes, he's family.

by Anonymousreply 208/10/2013

He was pretty awesome in the Perks of being a Wallflower. I really enjoyed the Sea of Monsters. His hair is different. They had to change Percy's age to make the characters match the actors, but the problem is he will be in his 30s before the finish the first part of the series.

The other issue is he has ZERO on screen sexual chemistry with the actress who is Annabeth. Just rewrite the story and make Percy gay. That is really what is believable.

The breakout star of the movie is the guy who plays Tyson, Percy's cyclops 1/2 brother. He is Gregory Smith's (Everwood) brother.

by Anonymousreply 308/10/2013

Stop trying to make Logan Lerman happen!

by Anonymousreply 408/10/2013

I remember people trying to make a story out of Lerman and his little friend Dean Collins, who he was a tween child star with. They were/are inseparable well into adulthood. I've never heard anything conclusive though.

by Anonymousreply 508/10/2013

Wasn't he in the most recent Musketeers movie? It was terrible and he was awful in it.

by Anonymousreply 608/10/2013

[quote]The other issue is he has ZERO on screen sexual chemistry with the actress who is Annabeth.

Well, to be fair to Logan, Annabeth is played by Alexandra Daddario, who is an almost astonishingly terrible actress and never has chemistry with anyone.

That said, Logan does ping big time.

by Anonymousreply 708/10/2013

He has nice lips

by Anonymousreply 808/10/2013

Gay face for days.

by Anonymousreply 908/10/2013

R5 they made some short films together. This one is kinda creepy and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 1008/10/2013

"Well, to be fair to Logan, Annabeth is played by Alexandra Daddario, who is an almost astonishingly terrible actress and never has chemistry with anyone."

Alexandra Daddario also played one of Matt Bomer's love interests on White Collar. You're right about her being a bad actress.

by Anonymousreply 1108/11/2013

R10 - that movie is pretty disturbing. Maybe it's because they play themselves and not different characters. Hearing Logan tell Dean "Don't fuck me" is pretty weird.

by Anonymousreply 1208/11/2013

As dean first comes into the room and pulls up his pants, he displays a nice VPL. He dresses left.

by Anonymousreply 1308/11/2013

The last picture (The Joker + Superman) is pretty good. If it was a single image it is great. If it is multiple images merged into one, it is still pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 1408/11/2013

[quote]I remember people trying to make a story out of Lerman and his little friend Dean Collins, who he was a tween child star with.

They made homophobic movies on YouTube liberally peppered with "fag" and "faggots".

by Anonymousreply 1508/11/2013

[quote]Well, to be fair to Logan, Annabeth is played by Alexandra Daddario, who is an almost astonishingly terrible actress and never has chemistry with anyone.

Roger Ebert liked the movie and said Alexandria was breathtakingly beautiful. I found it weird that a guy his age was lusting after a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 1608/11/2013

Alexandria is very pretty. I just can't remember much about her in either movie. I think the change of Tyson from a 6 year old in the book to a 20+ year old in the movie is actually good for the story. I wonder if Tyson is. Percy's older bother in this timeline.

by Anonymousreply 1708/11/2013

Tyson was never a 6 year old in the book. How did they do the cyclops thing in the movie? CGI? And isn't Tyson supposed to be retarded?

by Anonymousreply 1808/11/2013

He's pretty enough, but lacks enough on-screen charisma to carry a film.

by Anonymousreply 1908/11/2013

I honestly couldn't remember how old Tyson was in the book. The Wikipedia entry listed him as 6 to 8. No clue what that was based on.

In the movie, the cyclops eye was CGI. The mist showed that actor's actual face. The actor was normal height, not 10 foot tall cyclops height.

by Anonymousreply 2008/11/2013

They showed the actor's actual face? But he's supposed to be a cyclops. His face doesn't change. He's not a shapeshifter.

by Anonymousreply 2108/12/2013

Is Logan another pocket gay?

by Anonymousreply 2208/12/2013

Logan is a sweet Jewish prince.

by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2013

Definitely NOT GAY. He is as hetero as they cum. Just like me.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2013

I'd eat the corn out of his shit.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2013

mmmmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013

Tim Drake in the Batman / Superman movie?

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2013

Tim Drake as Red Robin? I hope so. Maybe that would set things up for Teen Titans. When DC announced that one of the characters was going to be gay, I think they missed the obvious. It should have been Tim Drake and not the alternate earth Green Lantern.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2013

Lerman is one of those guys who will always look like a kid, skinny, no body hair and a baby face.

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2013

[quote]Alex has been nominated already in MTV Movie Awards and Teen Choice and her onscreen chemistry with Logan Lerman won a poll made by MTV so it means more smart people appreciated their pairing.

Wha....? Oh dear, R30 can't be for real can it?

by Anonymousreply 3101/03/2014

One of those guys in his twenties who still has the body of an eight year old.

by Anonymousreply 3201/03/2014

Ah I'm already happy to have Taylor Lautner in the family. But it's okay if we can also have Logan Lerman :) And of course David Archuleta!

by Anonymousreply 3301/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.