Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Football again.

I've missed it. Do many of us enjoy the game? For real, not just for the asses? Though there's nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 108/09/2013

I am so stoked to have football back on tv again. It is so awesome to sit back and watch games with my bros.

by Anonymousreply 208/09/2013

Where can I learn about this game So I can stay in the Participate in the conversation at work on Monday morning

by Anonymousreply 308/09/2013

College - yes.

Pro - not so much.

by Anonymousreply 408/09/2013

Green Bay Packers v. Arizona Cardinals at Lambeau tonight.

I find it a bit heart-rending to watch the young, pre-season, fresh out-of-college or walk-on players playing thier asses off and showing off; hoping the coaches are watching them and wants them on the team.

That final cut down to 53 players is cruel.

I know. I'm such a softie.

by Anonymousreply 508/09/2013

Bears start tonight, too! It should be clear that another season is over by the middle of the first quarter. At least we have the Cubs!

by Anonymousreply 608/09/2013

My Baltimore Ravens kicked Tampa Bay's asses last night in the pre-season game. And Joe Flacco was looking gorgeous. Too bad his bromance buddy, the sexy Dennis Pitta, is sidelined for the season.

by Anonymousreply 708/09/2013

For me, it's all 'merica waking up after dull months of bs and gittin fat. Now there's something to care about.

by Anonymousreply 808/10/2013

Della, you must not have Time-Warner cable. Those of us in Green Bay with T-W didn't get the game because of the ongoing dispute.

by Anonymousreply 908/10/2013

I still miss it. What they're giving us right now is not real football.

by Anonymousreply 1008/10/2013

I'm immersed in the drama of baseball now. Keep the football away a little longer. It's still the middle of summer, for chrissake!

by Anonymousreply 1108/10/2013

COme on Carolina Panthers!

by Anonymousreply 1208/10/2013

So stoked for football. UNC vs SC tonight!

by Anonymousreply 1308/29/2013

Can someone start a thread about the baby momma whore and former college basketball star Brynn Cameron? Her first baby daddy was quarterback Matt Leinart a couple years ago. She just gave birth to her second child, and the father is basketball player Blake Griffin. I will say, she has great choice in men. Check the link:

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2013

here's what Blake, Brynn and Matt look like...both kids should be gorgeous:

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!