Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Cristie and Rand Paul Are The Top Contenders For The Republican Pres. Nom?

Are you shitting me?!

by Anonymousreply 9608/21/2013

Rand Paul rats chocolates. Christie eats everything. This should work out quite nicely

by Anonymousreply 108/07/2013

Are there no reasonable Republicans left? Has Jon Huntsman ceded the field to these clowns?

by Anonymousreply 208/07/2013

To be completely fair: Christie is one of the few GOP politicians out there with the slightest grip on reality.

Rand Paul is just batshit loco.

by Anonymousreply 308/07/2013

r3 is an embarrassing bully. Who wants a president who would turn to a reporter and say, "Go fuck your mother in the ass, fuckface," or have everyone look at a reporter, call them a retard, and make fun of them for 30 minutes? The guy is a dangerous, unstable loon.

by Anonymousreply 408/07/2013

And this is a problem for America how, OP? The Republicans have no new ideas and no appealing person to carry them forward. Frankly, I can't think of news more wonderful for the future of the country.

by Anonymousreply 508/07/2013

Christie would be a good candidate for the republicans. I'm not sure he can get past the tea party, though. I'd love to see Hillary run against Rand Paul.

by Anonymousreply 608/07/2013

I talk to many Repubs in my swing state. They align themselves with White, rich, males. All are very anti-government, as they see it as an incompetent interference. That was the original Libertarian position; limited government regulation, not none.

I can't see them supporting Cristie or Paul. Bill Clinton was seen as improving the general economy, for all of his faults, so MAYBE they'd consider Hillary. Of course who Bill slept with was his own business. Those I'm referring to aren't saints either.

By the way since they're very pro anything that helps the economy, they'd vote for marriage equality and abortion rights, as long as it didn't cost them any additional funds. Thus I don't think they'd see Paul as a true Libertarian either.

by Anonymousreply 708/07/2013

I'm surprised Christie is still looking so big. What happened to the weight-loss surgery (which he had for his family and health and not for any other reason, hahahahahaha!)?

by Anonymousreply 808/07/2013

Sounds like an easy win for Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 908/07/2013

Meanwhile, it is Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton on the Democratic side.

Lots of new ideas there!

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2013

[quote]Republicans could care less what you think of the choices.

Republicans also appear to not give a flying fuck about finding an electable GOP candidate.

You do realize that other groups besides Crazy Old White Men are allowed to vote in national elections, right?

by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2013

Poor R11!

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2013

[quote]Republicans could care less what you think of the choices.

First of all, the phrase is "couldn't care less". If they could care less, it implies that they do care.

Second, they should care. Registered Republicans are not a majority of the electorate. They are not even a plurality. At the very least they need a sizeable number of independents to put them over the top. So catering to their "base" and ignoring moderate swing voters will continue to be a losing strategy for them, just as it has been for the last few elections.

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2013

After his grandstanding "If I were the President I would have fired you" speech during the Benghazi fake scandal hearing, it would be quite the pleasure to watch HC trounce that fuckface Rand Paul.

by Anonymousreply 1508/07/2013

r4 is there a youtube video of Crispie Cream saying that? I would love to have that and send it out to everyone I know right before the election if he is the candidate.

by Anonymousreply 1608/07/2013

It's still too early to guage viable candidates. Christie maybe but Paul is insane. There is still Jeb to think about. One more idiot Bush in the white house is dooable. Dob't forget Rubio and Hell McCain could run again.

by Anonymousreply 1708/07/2013

Rand Paul is far from "too insane" to be a Republican candidate for President r17, and if you have been awake for the past 5 years you know that. I'm more surprised that someone as literate and polished as Christie, who could barely have made it as a smal town ward heeler in the Republican Party of even 40 years ago, is even a serious contender. When you compare him in terms of credentials and presentation to Obama the contrast is laughable; but the Republicans have basically degenerated into the lowest level White Citizens Councils found in rural Alabama at this point, so Christie probably seems suspiciously "edumacated" for much of the base.

"Base" has never been more apropos.

by Anonymousreply 1808/07/2013

In order to be nominated, Christie will have to publicly pledge to repeal Roe v. Wade in such a way that he won't be able to distance himself in the fall campaign; the kooks were burned with flip-flopper Mittens, and not going to let a "squish" get through again.

by Anonymousreply 1908/07/2013

The Pubbies are in bad shape if they're looking to Cristie and Paul to put in the top slot. Of course there's always Boehner. If he won, they could redo the Oval Office in orange.

by Anonymousreply 2008/07/2013

Rand is much more likely than Christie. The staunch Republicans I know, especially the social conservatives, HATE Christie and view him as very suspicious due to some of his somewhat progressive stances on things like LGBT equality (his views on same sex marriage are currently identical to Obama's pre-presidential views - he's for civil unions but stops short of endorsing marriage equality) and he's far too libertarian and unreligious to get much more traction than he already has.

They're stupid, because he has no public scandals that could affect his candidacy, he's moderate enough to appeal to independents and fiscally conservative Democrats, and his weight and plainspoken demeanor give him an everyman quality that they could really peddle. But as polarized and extreme as the current GOP is, he has nary a chance in hell at that nomination.

by Anonymousreply 2108/07/2013

Christie only had a lap band procedure, not a gastric bypass. You can stretch your stomach with the lap band.

by Anonymousreply 2208/07/2013

R7--if the people you're talking to seem themselves anti-government libertarians, why would they support someone like Hilary, whose position on economic issues is essentially identical to Obama's, and whose position on social issues that libertarians love to crow about (sexual and drug freedom, certainly not class or racial egalitarianism) is even more liberal?

by Anonymousreply 2308/07/2013

OK, I was wondering why Christie was still fat. It was lap-band.

by Anonymousreply 2408/07/2013

Chris Christie is as popular as he is now because nobody has really looked under the hood yet. He's been no fiscal savior to NJ- highest tax rates in the nation! - they'll roar! He is approachable, but really also an undisciplined bully who walks the fine line between being appealing or completely off putting.

I don't think that after the Mittens disaster of 2012 that the angry Republican base will allow anybody but a fire breathing radical righty to get the nomination. I personally think Rick Santorum is going to be a major player again. Won't that be something!

by Anonymousreply 2508/07/2013

R23, In voting, perception is everything, not reality. If you poll Repubs least hated Democratic President of the last few generations, Bill Clinton would come out on top, except for his sexual scandals. Perhaps it's because he benefited from a better economic climate. Or that he was seen as fairly diplomatic, and an insider who knew how to manipulate Congress but not push them too far so that it would backfire.

Hillary is not seen by the people that I talk to as identical to Obama. Even more so than Bill, she's a politician, who wants to stay in power. Therefore she will do what's necessary not to be as hated. To some, that's a very good thing.

Just giving you what I've been told. Please don't shoot the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 2608/07/2013

I think Independents and Democrats would vote for Christie before Rand Paul in the general election.

Christie appears to have not lost any weight.

by Anonymousreply 2708/07/2013

"Rand Paul is far from "too insane" to be a Republican candidate for President..."

Ex-squeeze me?

by Anonymousreply 2808/07/2013

[quote] If you poll Repubs least hated Democratic President of the last few generations, Bill Clinton would come out on top

Not at the time he was in office! He was the MOST HATED DEM PRESIDENT IN HISTORY! They called him a murderer, and wanted him hanged for treason. Bill Clinton is still the most hated Democratic president by Republicans in the last 100 years. They only changed their tune recently because it was politically expedient to do so. They impeached the guy.

Obama is nowhere near as hated as Clinton was back in the 90s by the Right. When we look back, the shit flung at Obama won't stink nearly as much as the shit flung at Bill Clinton when he was in office. All those goddamn investigations, and everything they conspired to get him out of office pales in comparison. People have short attention spans. Obama's blow back looks big now because we're living in the moment.

There's a reason why Republicans fear the Clintons.

by Anonymousreply 3008/08/2013

R30, anger management is a healthy next step for you.

I'm saying he's not going to be supported by the Republicans because he's not extremist enough for them, not that he's a good candidate or that he'd be a good president in any way, shape or form.

He's backpedaled and flip-flopped about civil unions/same-sex marriage a few times, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 3108/08/2013

Jon Huntsman isn't "reasonable." He just makes a pretense of sounding reasonable. In reality he's a typical Republican cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3208/08/2013

r32, he hates gays, and is the nastiest pos in politics today. He's an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 3308/08/2013

R34, again, I was only speaking about whether the GOP would appoint him as a front runner, not trying to say anything supportive about him. I have no idea how "he's not extremist enough for the GOP" was interpreted as a ringing endorsement. But thanks for scaling back the over the top vitriol toward me there.

by Anonymousreply 3408/08/2013

Marco! Polo!

by Anonymousreply 3508/08/2013

[quote]I'm surprised Christie is still looking so big. What happened to the weight-loss surgery (which he had for his family and health and not for any other reason, hahahahahaha!)?

Many of the people who get lap-band surgery learn to eat around it over time. And if they lose a lot of weight from surgery, they look weird and sickly.

by Anonymousreply 3608/08/2013

The republican debates/primaries will be a great show of cannibalism but I don't think the republicans care about the White House as much as they do about controlling the houses now.

by Anonymousreply 3708/08/2013

"Who wants a president who would turn to a reporter and say, 'Go fuck your mother in the ass, fuckface,' or have everyone look at a reporter, call them a retard, and make fun of them for 30 minutes?"

You're exaggerating, right? If not, please provide documentation. I hate Christie and I know he's a bully, but I didn't think he ever went THAT far. If he did, I'd love to have documentation.

by Anonymousreply 3808/08/2013

R30, has some rage control issues.

by Anonymousreply 3908/08/2013

R31, We're talking about different 2 groups of Repubs. You're talking about the tea bag, fundie, old "moral majority," right wing controllers of the party.

I'm talking about the far more moderate, leaning Independent voters, who's priority is their pocketbook, and who believe that government should not legislate morality. Most have had sex outside of marriage, and have at least dabbled in pot or other illegal drugs. They still make "Monica jokes," saying Clinton should have chosen a real model instead. I therefore can't see them supporting Cristie or Paul. Neither one fits the very crucial visual image, of the expensively suited top-level manager.

Also the economy was stronger when Clinton was POTUS, either by his efforts or plain luck, it really doesn't matter to this group. Therefore they didn't support the expenditure of government funds to try and get rid of him.

As a Repub acquaintance once told me, "It's not that the Clintons are really more Moderate than Obama. They're politicians, and politicians really want to maintain power and get re-elected. That's actually a very good thing. Politicians are more likely to work with Congress to get things accomplished, rather than going out on a limb, resulting in a stalemate. Politicians know when to bend, so that on more crucial issues they can stand firm, as they've earned Congress's support. Politicians goal is to avoid an adversarial relationship whenever possible."

Regarding marriage equality, don't forget this group of Repubs is primarily concerned with money. Otherwise it's "live and let live," despite a few very crude jokes. If the issue were framed in terms of financial benefits, (for example, more money spent on hotels) and less government interference, they'd be all for it.

Again, please don't shoot the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 4008/08/2013

[quote]You're exaggerating, right? If not, please provide documentation. I hate Christie and I know he's a bully, but I didn't think he ever went THAT far. If he did, I'd love to have documentation.

It was an example of the kind of garbage he spews, and the type of language he'd grant us as president. It wasn't a quote.

by Anonymousreply 4108/08/2013

Most people who get the surgery end up becoming alcoholics because they can't eat. Surgery will not fix their psychological need to eat.

by Anonymousreply 4208/08/2013

Paul Ryan is going to be the nominee, with Marco Rubio or Scott Walker as his running mate.

by Anonymousreply 4308/08/2013

R44, If Rand Paul caves in to the extreme moral conservatism, and implied governmental interference and regulation, he will totally turn off Moderate Repubs, leaning Libertarians, and Independents, and anyone else who's not very religious. This group fears the fundies and tea baggers even more than they fear most Democrats. At least they can hope that Congress can "reign in" a Democratic President that tries to get "too Liberal" for their taste.

by Anonymousreply 4408/08/2013

After the hurricane, I thought Christie (who I'd never heard of) was marvelous.

'Cept I'm not a repug. Darn, wish Hilary would run. But she's said she's not

by Anonymousreply 4508/08/2013

[quote] Who wants a president who would turn to a reporter and say, 'Go fuck your mother in the ass, fuckface,' or have everyone look at a reporter, call them a retard, and make fun of them for 30 minutes?"

Have you ever read Tucker Carlson's piece on governor George W Bush written in Talk magazine in 1999? It was filled with Bush's profanities and with bush making fun of a woman on Death Row.

Bush also publicly called NYT reporter a "major league asshole," to which Cheney agreed, "Bigtime."

by Anonymousreply 4608/08/2013

I disagree with their ideologies, but I don't have a problem with politicians who use profanity. Biden, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4908/08/2013

Rand, Ryan, Santorum are unreasonable nut-jobs

Christie has a chance, as he's only a partial nut-job.

But really, I don't think the USA wants a republican president, we can't afford them, they cost the country too much money.

by Anonymousreply 5008/08/2013

[quote] Also the economy was stronger when Clinton was POTUS, either by his efforts or plain luck...

Ahem

by Anonymousreply 5108/08/2013

"Rand is much more likely than Christie."

I agree that I am more viable. There is a loyalty code in the oinker Pig's movie that applies for resolute Republicans here:

Sheep: Baa-ram-ewe, baa-ram-ewe. To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa-ram-ewe.

by Anonymousreply 5208/08/2013

R50, Many voters feel that POTUS's image should represent the very best in America. With increasing media scrutiny and the internet, the language of Johnson would make a nominee suspect.

IMHO Romney's downfall began because he was seen as completely undiplomatic when he went to Europe. I don't think Christie would do a much better job. At least both Bush's looked decent in an expensive suit. Yes, there are plenty who really base their vote on that fact.

by Anonymousreply 5308/08/2013

[quote]Bush also publicly called NYT reporter a "major league asshole," to which Cheney agreed, "Bigtime."

In Bush's defense, which I cannot believe I doing, his remark was accidentally picked up by an open microphone. That's much different than what Christie has done.

by Anonymousreply 5408/08/2013

Rand Paul?!!!

Has everyone in this country lost their fucking minds?

by Anonymousreply 5508/08/2013

I also believe that Romney's refusal to divulge his tax returns was a major factor in people forming an opinion about him. He looked like he had something to hide, which he no doubt did.

by Anonymousreply 5608/08/2013

Why can't this be an America where Jon Huntsman and Martin O'Malley have a respectful and spirited debate on the size versus purpose of government, the right amount of national security diligence, and America's role in the 21st century?

Because America has now turned into Idiocracy. Brawndo and Cheeto versus She-Ra.

by Anonymousreply 5708/08/2013

If a Republican wins the White House in 2016 and they control Congress, the first thing they'll do is end Obamacare. What would happen to all the people who bought insurance under Obamacare? Would they be kicked off and no longer have insurance? And what if you have a pre-existing condition and can't buy another insurance plan?

by Anonymousreply 5808/08/2013

People continue to confuse health INSURANCE with health CARE.

Being able to buy health insurance with a pre-existing condition is like being able to buy car insurance for a pre-existing crash or life insurance after someone has already died.

No "insurance" system can survive with it.

by Anonymousreply 5908/08/2013

The insurance CEO speaks, at r60. By all means, ensure no insurance for those that need it the most. How humane.

by Anonymousreply 6008/08/2013

[quote]No "insurance" system can survive with it.

If you say so. *global eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 6208/08/2013

Mickey Mouse could run. Red states gonna vote Red.

by Anonymousreply 6308/08/2013

And Mickey Mouse WILL run. Just a less cerebral version.

by Anonymousreply 6408/08/2013

America will never elect a Mormon, a Randdite or a Fat Man. Democrats are smart enough to know this, and that is why you guys will win and keep winning and we will lose an keep whining.

by Anonymousreply 6508/08/2013

R66, Thanks for essentially supporting my position. I'm waiting to hear all of my Repub friends' sarcastic jokes over the GOP's choices.

by Anonymousreply 6608/08/2013

It's a shame that we have such a stigma against switching parties. Winston Churchill flipped back and forth during his career, depending on which was more advantageous to him.

by Anonymousreply 6708/08/2013

The front runners are never evident this far away from primary season. Christie, Ryan, Paul and Santorum are just the first clowns to pop out of the car.

by Anonymousreply 6808/08/2013

That was certainly true of Clinton in '92 and Obama in '08. I can't see the R's going with a yet-to-be-mentioned candidate though.

by Anonymousreply 6908/12/2013

I forsee a split in the Repub Party, with a Dominionist takeover. The latter want the Constitution replaced with the Bible, have a very fearful and negative world outlook, advocate a Christian Militia and Joel's Army, and speak of End Times and The Rapture. Paul and Santorum are clearly both Dominionist.

by Anonymousreply 7008/12/2013

Read about another leader that Rand Paul follows.

by Anonymousreply 7108/12/2013

Yes, r72, these people are dangerous. They are the comparable to the Islamic extremists, they will stop at nothing to push their version of brainwashing upon the world.

by Anonymousreply 7208/12/2013

R73, Since Dominionists are as anti-Catholic, as they are anti-Jewish and anti-mainstream Protestant, how does Paul Ryan fit into the mix?

by Anonymousreply 7308/13/2013

[quote]It's a shame that we have such a stigma against switching parties. Winston Churchill flipped back and forth during his career, depending on which was more advantageous to him.

Can we stay in this century? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7408/13/2013

[italic]Have you ever read Tucker Carlson's piece on governor George W Bush written in Talk magazine in 1999? It was filled with Bush's profanities and with bush making fun of a woman on Death Row.

Bush also publicly called NYT reporter a "major league asshole," to which Cheney agreed, "Bigtime."[/italic]

Cristie is the nastiest politicians in decades. I've never seen anyone like him. He's an embarrassment. The crap that comes out of his mouth is horrendous, and he doesn't give a shit. I have never heard nor seen a politician make it his image to be a white trash Guido bully. Even politicians who spew hate speech don't act like Cristie. Cristie talks down to the public like an abusive husband to a wife, or an abusive parent to a child, calling them all sorts of degrading names, and making an example out of them to others. He's a third grade bully. He shouldn't even exist in politics. New Jersey is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 7508/13/2013

The Republicans had better shit out a viable candidate soon.

by Anonymousreply 7608/13/2013

Tragically, the polls show that Christie *is* a viable candidate, regardless of what we think of him. The low-information voter, of which there are far too many, doesn't know anything about his positions or about his anger management issues. All they know about him is that he looked resolute in dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane.

There are three unknowns about Christie:

1. Can he make it past the rabid Republican base in the primaries? They don't really trust him, particularly after he buddied up to Obama in the aftermath of the hurricane. Some of them still think he cost Romney the election and to many of them, he's a liberal.

2. Does he have the physical stamina to endure what has become a 2-3 year campaign?

3. Can he keep his temper and keep his foot out of his mouth for that 2-3 year campaign?

by Anonymousreply 7708/13/2013

Chris Christie's fupa could be his running mate.

by Anonymousreply 7808/13/2013

R74 - Dominionists are willing to go along with Mormons, Catholics, etc. who hold right-wing positions on social issues. They know those folks will burn in hell later, but for the present they're okay.

by Anonymousreply 7908/13/2013

R80, It sounds like a very uneasy alliance, and a poor second choice for the Dominionists, considering their focus is on the End Times, not on present day issues. Such a very negative and fearful world view.

Does the current crop of dystopian Hollywood movies, with so much death and destruction, correlate at all with this outlook? I'm not saying that everything has to have an overly rosy happy ending. This nihilism, considering we're not facing a World War, in both entertainment and politics, is psychologically unhealthy, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 8008/13/2013

R78, I think number one is his only real problem.

Yes, he could drop dead of a fat guy's heart attack. He will definitely lose his temper but a lot of voters actually like that about him. They think it makes him seem "real".

The primaries, particularly the early primaries, are probably going to take him down. He's another East Coast pseudo-liberal governor. They do not want to give him the nomination, although he's their best chance to actually win.

The plain fact is that they do not have a candidate of Hillary Clinton's stature and national popularity. If she runs, and she will, then she is very likely to win.

Who's going to beat her - sweater vest aficionado Ricky Santorum? There aren't enough old, crazy, racist, Jesus blowing, White people left in America to make him POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 8108/13/2013

R82 -- supposedly Rand Paul is the best they've got that way.

by Anonymousreply 8208/13/2013

R83, If Rand Paul is the Pres or VP nominee, those of us with internet access and time, will have to spread the truth, like with the last few Repub morons, proving that Paul is a Dominionist and not a modified Libertarian.

For the uninformed, Dominionist's are against all porn, R-rated movies, mainstream music with suggestive lyrics, medical Marijuana, public schools, any sex outside of marriage, etc.

You will notice that I purposely picked beliefs that most Moderate Repubs support. That's the best way to defeat the Radical "Christian" Right.

by Anonymousreply 8308/13/2013

R84, for what it's worth, the moderate/socially liberal Republicans and Libertarians I know are already very well aware what Rand Paul is because he's been automatically compared to Ron Paul, whom this type of voter tends to really like (if not necessarily vote for), and inevitably falls short each time. I don't think he's going to fool anyone about his values; a presidential race is sure to bring out the worst in him and make him totally unelectable. He has no appeal to independents whatsoever and he even lacks the appearance of intelligence and small-r republican common sense that made his dad appeal to moderate Republicans and libertarians. He is, as they say, a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 8408/14/2013

R82, I think that Christie has gotten beyond the temper. That doesn't mean he will never get upset, but he got a lot of mileage during his Obama period, when people asked him about his weight and some other stuff that used to piss him off. He made jokes rather than pitched a fit and people really liked him.

Apparently, he also got a lap band or some sort of weight loss surgery. He'll never be thin, but if he drops 100 pounds or so in the next year or 18 months, people's concern over his health will really decrease.

Christie is really the only republican candidate I worry about. He is relatively sane and is moving just enough to the right that the far right may hold their noses and vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 8508/18/2013

I thought Christie got gastric bypass? He is still gigantic.

by Anonymousreply 8608/20/2013

I think Christie just won't be able to handle the press if he runs for President. He's very thin-skinned and he's got a helluva lot of it. He may be behaving right now but just watch. Once they start needling him, he'll explode. He can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 8708/20/2013

Jeb Bush is a possibility down the road, but there's also talk that it's too soon for another Bush and that Jeb may pass to pave the way for his nephew.

Ryan may try for it, but no VP candidate from a losing ticket has ever gone on to win a future nomination for President - as far as I know.

As others have pointed out, we have a long way to go before 2016 and smart potential candidates won't tip their hand this early.

by Anonymousreply 8808/20/2013

Christie is a coward. First the special election that's costing NJ taxpayers millions just to avoid a popular Democratic candidate having their election on the same day as him, and now the gun bill quietly vetoed on a Friday at 6 PM so as to avoid any news coverage. Governor Crisco is a spineless blob.

by Anonymousreply 8908/20/2013

[quote]Christie is a coward. First the special election that's costing NJ taxpayers millions just to avoid a popular Democratic candidate having their election on the same day as him, and now the gun bill quietly vetoed on a Friday at 6 PM so as to avoid any news coverage. Governor Crisco is a spineless blob.

That's actually just smart politics. If the taxpayers let him get away with a special election and it's cost, they that's their fault.

The Friday-night dump is a strategy used by both sides. I really don't have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 9008/20/2013

Spineless to a degree, but his maneuvering is yet another indication of how impossible it is for any GOP politican with national ambitions to avoid twisting him/herself into an ideological pretzel to appeal to enough Republican voters.

by Anonymousreply 9108/20/2013

Yes R91, the Friday night dump is used by both sides, but he's trying to paint himself as a take no prisoners, fearless everyman who doesn't take any crap or play partisan games and these actions show that he's just as slimy as the rest.

by Anonymousreply 9208/20/2013

ITA r90/r93, but as long as the media and the voters allow him to get away with it, then there's nothing to be done but wait. I'm also r88 and I think that he'll implode, in time.

It could be very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 9308/20/2013

He got the lap band 4 months ago...jesus he is still fucking huge.

by Anonymousreply 9408/20/2013

It seems no one has noticed that the highly-touted JEB gives C. C. a real run for his money in the overweight department.

by Anonymousreply 9508/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.