Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Walliams creeping some out of the closet?

Obviously not totally since he is still married to Lara Stone, with a baby and all.

Years ago, on digitalspy forums, there was a woman who claimed to work in the media and she said, using transparent clues, that Walliams is gay and bearding with Stone (a lesbian) for his elderly mother who is religious - maybe also for the public. She said that the media know this and that Walliams and Stone HATED each other and photogs could see this but that, of course, the gossip press just go along with it.

by Anonymousreply 3309/04/2013

I've always thought he was as much of a laydee as the characters he plays. Always.

by Anonymousreply 108/07/2013

He's a nobody. Stop posting about him.

by Anonymousreply 208/07/2013

R2,he`s a Brit. For some reason Brits matter these days, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 308/07/2013

He's really annoying and not funny at all.

I did find it odd when he married Stone. I couldn't and still can't see what the hell she sees in him.

by Anonymousreply 408/07/2013

No, r3. He's not an important Brit. He was a flash in the pan years ago.

by Anonymousreply 508/07/2013

R2. You're sort of right. I'll be surprised if this makes it to double digits!

by Anonymousreply 608/07/2013

No, I think he just pissed off somebody at the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 708/07/2013

He's probably one of those guys gay men hope to god isn't one of them :D

Oh, and some Brits post here too.

by Anonymousreply 808/07/2013

I think he just very effeminate but not gay. He played the game to his advantage to create interest in himself.

His comments actually sound like someone who used gay rumours of themselves to promote themselves and is back tracking on previous comments without trying to offend the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 908/07/2013

I thought Little Britain was one of the best comedies ever. The British elite does have quite a bit of other deviances than homosexuality though, even more so than other elites.

by Anonymousreply 1008/07/2013

R10 Matt Lucas, the out gay of the pair, to all intents and purposes, comes across as quite a masculine straight man in real life, deep voice, no mannerisms. Zilch. And Walliams who comes off as a prancing weirdo (though I'll give him his due for his stellar charity escapades) is the so-called 'straight' man of the two.

Hilarious.

[quote]Years ago, on digitalspy forums, there was a woman who claimed to work in the media and she said, using transparent clues, that Walliams is gay and bearding with Stone (a lesbian) for his elderly mother who is religious - maybe also for the public. She said that the media know this and that Walliams and Stone HATED each other and photogs could see this but that, of course, the gossip press just go along with it.

The media all know who is gay. They go along with it because there are often injunctions in place and they manage to wangle deals with these stars agents to print garbage but in a different direction, in order not to out them. It's totally ridiculous and has been for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2013

David Walliams, like Russell Brand, is a raging case of bipolar disorder who via some formal theatrical training, a good sense of comic timing and complete lack of inhibition has channeled his craziness into an act that sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Russell has a very typical sexual orientation for a bipolar, which is that he just fucks everything in sight, whereas David's sex drive has taken a bizarre and arcane path that nobody can quite figure out. I don't think it's as simple as gay, straight or bi.

by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2013

[quote]I thought Little Britain was one of the best comedies ever.

The same stupid catch phrase repeated incessantly makes one of the best comedies ever? It ruined British television, and Ricky Gervais staged an entire sitcom around it.

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2013

Not much creeping - in that sense - when DW two years ago said on a quiz show that he wanted to suck Harry Styles's cock.

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2013

[R14] he says things to shock and get attention, that's basically his act. Have you seen him on Britain's Got Talent? The only "joke" he has on that show is "my Simon" where he basically flirts and creeps up to Simon.

by Anonymousreply 1508/07/2013

Walliams is MILES better when he just behaves sensibly. Like a different person.

But in full Dame Slap mode he gets a bit wearisome. He even he manages to make Queen Cowell look like Mr Average Straight Dad by comparison and that's quite a feat if you ask me!

by Anonymousreply 1608/07/2013

Which is why Cowell employs him, r16.

by Anonymousreply 1708/07/2013

He is disgusting, I can't think of anyone creepier.

I hate Cowell for reviving this hasbeen, at least with Dannii Minogue it served a purpose: he gave her the big break she always needed and a new star was born, she was the best judge. Just as Walliams schtick was wearing thin as well.

The thought of those two shirtlifters on the same panel trying to outcamp one another is stomach turning. Most pointless everyone-knows closets ever.

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

[quote]The same stupid catch phrase repeated incessantly makes one of the best comedies ever?

Has been done well before though.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

What's up with Cowell's "kid" and "baby mama"?

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

I forgot all about Fly with Me. It wasn't very good, although it had a few funny characters that each of the actors played. I think, even if there hadn't been a fallout, it might not have made it through to a second series.

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

Gay? Computer says NO.

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

David was very much "out" before he became well known.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

R21. And this is here because... (Brain Fart?)

by Anonymousreply 2508/16/2013

What kind of falling out did Lucas and Walliams have? I hadn't heard about it.

by Anonymousreply 2608/16/2013

[quote] Matt Lucas, the out gay of the pair, to all intents and purposes, comes across as quite a masculine straight man in real life, deep voice, no mannerisms. Zilch

That's not quite true. Walliams is camper, though.

by Anonymousreply 2708/16/2013

x

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2013

It is quite true, 27. Lucas has get going to camp it up and he's quite pleasantly monotoned and measured in his speaking voice.

Walliams is camp at all times and my guess is that having two 'out gay men' on Little Britain and going forward into the X Factor would have been seen by studio bosses to detract from the art.

Homophobic thinking still prevails unfortunately, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2013

It's usually women who talk about "falling in love with the person, not the gender."

by Anonymousreply 3008/18/2013

[quote] he's quite pleasantly monotoned

How can one be pleasantly monotoned?

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2013

That should probably read: "He has a pleasantly modulated voice."

by Anonymousreply 3208/18/2013

-

by Anonymousreply 3309/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.