Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Okay, gays, listen up! It's time you all know who MAX LANDIS is!!

Max Landis is the successful 28 year-old screenwriter of CHRONICLE. He also has a film on YouTube which he directed called "The Death and Return of Superman" which features Mandy Moore and Elijah Wood.

He is also the son of film director John Landis, who directed ANIMAL HOUSE, BLUES BROTHERS, AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON, TRADING PLACES, and COMING TO AMERICA. So Max is a Jewish Beverly Hills prince. But while nepotism has certainly opened up some doors for Max, he is ultimately going places strictly because of his passion and his amazing talents.

Max is a polarizing character. People either hate him because they think he's obnoxious, or they are just fascinated by his crazy genius.

But perhaps what I find most fascinating about Max is his AMBIGUOUS SEXUALITY. He is nominally straight, but certain personality characteristics leave cause for wonder. For one thing, his love of rainbows! He wears lots of rainbows! Rainbow gloves, rainbow shirts, rainbow headbands, etc. He also loves Disney and Disney theme parks. It could be a hipster thing, but he also wears heart-shaped sunglasses.

There is also a year-old video on YouTube of himself on his birthday and he's kissing girls and guys (although he denies he's bi and says that kissing is fun).

He is currently shooting his first feature, a screenplay he has written, called ME HIM HER, a supernatural erotic fantasy comedy about sexual identity, starring Dustin Milligan (HOT HOT HOT) and it involves a huge gay pride parade! (I'm also under the impression that Max has the hots for Dustin Milligan as well, based upon certain tweets) ME HIM HER has Sundance written all over it!

You should follow Max Landis on Twitter! It's exciting to follow someone who's still early in his career, but who is about to hit it huge!

Trust me, this kid is the next Joss Whedon! (Perhaps a gay Joss Whedon?) But mark my words, he'll be just as famous for his eccentric personality as he is for his movies!

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2013

Didn't he do some infamous interview that made people hate him? Where?

by Anonymousreply 108/06/2013

Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 208/06/2013

His father killed Vic Morrow and two children....just to watch them die.

by Anonymousreply 308/06/2013

Obviously his PR cares enough to shill out $18.

by Anonymousreply 408/06/2013

This is one of the most annoying OPs in the history of OPs.

by Anonymousreply 508/06/2013

too ugly to matter what his sexuality is

by Anonymousreply 608/06/2013

I think OP has just served us our new Helen Lawson on a silver platter.

by Anonymousreply 708/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 808/06/2013

abuse him more!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 908/07/2013

Wonderful. There's just not enough nepotism in show biz these days.

by Anonymousreply 1008/07/2013

Omg hes a writer - who gaf what his sexuality is?!

Its the same deal with Matthew Weiner, creator of Mad Men - pings to high heaven! But apparently hes straight. Are there threads all over DL? No because hes not the next hot guy HWood is trying to force down our throats.

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2013

[quote]There is also a year-old video on YouTube of himself on his birthday and he's kissing girls and guys (although he denies he's bi and says that kissing is fun).

Blame it on James Franco.

by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2013

Max apparently broke his leg today! :(

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2013

He's pretty hot in this video where he's wielding a sword!

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2013

Here's a picture of Max being attacked by a giant penis!

Is that a look of fear? Or could it possibly be a look of.... EXCITEMENT?

by Anonymousreply 1508/09/2013

It's more important for you all to know who CAROLE LANDIS is!

by Anonymousreply 1608/09/2013

Is he also the director of Chronicle? I loved that and recall being impressed how young the director was. He would have been a great choice to do the new Carrie.

Anyway, John Landis's son explains a lot but I have to agree with r3. Really leaves a bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 1708/09/2013

Not another unhinged, auto-fabulous narcissist.

If he was ANY of the great things he describes himself as, he wouldn't have to describe himself.

by Anonymousreply 1808/09/2013

R17, no, he didn't direct Chronicle, he just wrote the screenplay.

But right now, he's directing his first feature, an LGBT film called ME HIM HER, about two guys and a girl. It stars Dustin Milligan.

Gays should really be more appreciative of him!

However, the film better be good!

by Anonymousreply 1908/09/2013

His dad KILLED my dad!!

by Anonymousreply 2008/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 2108/12/2013

Those lips have known cock intimately.

by Anonymousreply 2208/12/2013

Butterfly's Honey, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 2308/12/2013

He just wrapped principal photography on his film!

by Anonymousreply 2408/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2013

OP....? Max...? Stop trying to make yourself happen. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 2608/28/2013

"Landis dated a girl who identified as a lesbian, and he spent time hooking up with men."

Okay, it's definitely on record, he's hooked up with men!

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!