Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Psychics to the rescue! Post your questions.

After someone hijacked that other thread, now you have your very own venue. Go ahead, ask the psychics questions. Anyone who is psychic is free to respond.

Let the fun begin.

by Anonymousreply 34303/16/2014

The meaning of life and this week's lottery numbers. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 108/05/2013

42. And no.

by Anonymousreply 208/05/2013

Where is Shelly Miscavige and will I see her soon?

by Anonymousreply 408/05/2013

Is my testing for anti nmda receptor encephalitis on the right track?

Will my move to a new home be helpful, harmful or neither?

by Anonymousreply 508/05/2013

[quote]Is my testing for anti nmda receptor encephalitis on the right track?

[quote]Will my move to a new home be helpful, harmful or neither?

I fear you will have problems with radon gas in the basement. Maybe move to a house in Muncie or a flat in Barcelona.

by Anonymousreply 608/05/2013

Not the way you planned, but it will with Alzheimer's. It has something to do with lesions. As to the second---neither; you have not resolved the real reason that truly drives the move.

by Anonymousreply 708/05/2013

Can anyone offer specific direction to my life? Future romance, career, achieving acting goals? Is the A-lister who (as relayed through a 3rd party) supposedly is helping me a fallacy or reality?

I plead guilty as one of the ones who accidentally hijacked the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 808/05/2013

May I politely request that non-believers and "psychic attackers" refrain from posting on this thread? I don't want to intimidate those who are sincerely offering very insightful advice, likely based on their superior intuition, and after all, they aren't phony if they're not charging.

by Anonymousreply 908/05/2013

My relationship of 20 years is falling apart, but I am completely financially dependent upon him for the time being. I have just gone back to school in the hopes of starting a new career, one which will make me happy, but maybe not rich. How does my future look? I am really scared on all fronts.

by Anonymousreply 1008/05/2013

I'm trying to buy a home, but keep running into roadblocks. Will I ever succeed or is it just not meant to be?

by Anonymousreply 1108/05/2013

I'll be 32 in a week and have never had a relationship, I didn't even really start doing oral until I was 29 despite being out since I was 19. I still haven't done anal. Most of the family that I cared about are dead. I wasted my 20s being considerate of everyone else and I really wonder if I'll ever have even a short period of happiness.

by Anonymousreply 1208/05/2013

I'm not psychic, just highly intuitve r12, but please accept a warm hug from a fellow Leo. The next three days (aug 6, 7 and 8) are really great for finding a romantic partner, due to the new moon in our sign. Have you asked friends to introduce you to someone they think you might like? I'm guessing you don't do the bar scene. The key to even making friends is shared interests. Here's the thing. The answer to any question is out there. You just have to pose the question and ask out loud. The Universe will answer, just not in a way you might expect. Use your own intuition. If something looks like a coincidence it's not. There is someone for everyone. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 1308/05/2013

I've been unemployed for a long time. I've been updating my skills and am ready to reenter the market. Will I pass the test? Will I get a good job? Will it make us financially secure? Will we be happy?

by Anonymousreply 1408/05/2013

According the transits of the Black Moon in your sign, R14, you have been through a pupal period of DNA upgrade and transformation. You must admit you are barely the person you were only a month ago. You are now shorn of outmoded, defeating concepts, revealing a prepared, informed and focused individual interested in new work. This is your overriding success story in this time period, not your immediate career returns, which will follow a typically spontaneous-seeming and slightly erratic path over the next six months as response related to work/career in the exterior world recalibrates to the vibration of your rebooted self. You will receive in bounty, but not on your timeline. Focus.

by Anonymousreply 1508/05/2013

I've been unemployed since May 1. Only been 3 months. I've been sending out resumes, etc.. I had one low ball offer, which I turned down. I have a gut feeling something better is coming to me in January. Am I right or did I make a mistake turning down the lowball offer.

by Anonymousreply 1608/05/2013

I'm so tired of struggling. Rags to riches to rags. Over generosity during riches helped us get to the rags part much faster. I'm most worried about my sons. I want them to be okay- and I know we will never have the home we once had - or anything like it. (It wasn't a mansion by any means, but the only house I ever owned). Will we ever return to a home in our home state? Or will we stay here for the rest of our time. Another question and I appreciate your time and patience! Will my pursuing a masters degree, even at my age, lead to the possibility of moving upward for a better salary? Is it my ticket back home?

by Anonymousreply 1708/05/2013

Home is inside yourself, not in escrow in some imagined real estate Valhalla. If you are in generally positive mental health despite riding out the remains of your career and life path recalibrations, your sons will be too. There are far too few with your insight and care. Career prospects will manifest themselves around your cool and keen powers of observation (self and otherwise), not degrees from institutions. Look inside yourself, quite eating spiritual beings (animals) and return to nature whenever possible. When necessary, fake it til you make it.

by Anonymousreply 1808/05/2013

will i ever achieve financial success in my chosen profession, or i am just kidding myself?

by Anonymousreply 1908/05/2013

Thank you, R18- I have cut down my intake of animal protein- I somehow cannot bring myself to eat it lately. Your words are greatly appreciated and I have taken them to heart. Again, thank you for your time and patience.

by Anonymousreply 2008/05/2013

Should I stay or should I go?

by Anonymousreply 2108/05/2013

Leaving an office job to pursue a whole new direction. How will it turn out? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 2208/05/2013

Will I be with my current partner in 5 years?

by Anonymousreply 2308/05/2013

Reapply the lessons accumulated from torment and torpor via your past work experiences, R22. Refusing to repeat past behavior patterns in favor of newer, refined practices as you establish balance in your new career efforts will be rewarding, but necessitate self-observation and high standards of conduct. Stop eating animals.

The rich appear successful because they always have options. Behave and appear as though you have options, because you do. Bounty will present itself as a reward for tribulations.

by Anonymousreply 2408/05/2013

Sibling trouble: was sibling #1 homicidal to the point of doing it? Did sibling #2 steal all that money?

by Anonymousreply 2508/05/2013

R25, I'm not a psychic but it's very possible that sibling #2 stole all that money. My own mother stole my inheritance when my father passed and everybody's true colors was revealed. Sometimes,the people you love are the ones who hurt you the most.

by Anonymousreply 2608/05/2013

What do I say my sign? I am a 38 year old Taurus. I have actually begun praying this year and I feel something changing in me. Been suffering from unrequited love with a straight guy and I would love some advice on how to find happiness!

by Anonymousreply 2708/05/2013

I'm worried about someone I care about, he's in a relationship that seems utterly toxic and to be miserable. What's going to happen to him?

by Anonymousreply 2808/05/2013

Should I move to LA or New York to continue my acting training or stay in Australia?

And I've never had a real romantic relationship. What is holding me back? Will I ever find love or am I destined to be alone forever with 12 cats? (I know I know Mary!)

by Anonymousreply 2908/05/2013

50 year old Capricorn! What's up?

by Anonymousreply 3008/05/2013

Should I travel overseas to meet my Internet boyfriend or is it a waste of time? I'm a Pisces if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 3108/05/2013

I'm a REALTOR® and this year has been terrible with clients and not making enough money where I will probably have to sell my home. Do you see my business picking up?

by Anonymousreply 3208/05/2013

R28, don't take the tempting shortcut of focusing on others when you should focus on you. By turning our focus inside out, we look to others' problems rather than addressing our own lives. This doesn't allow others the right to manage or destroy their own lives as they see fit, and again, 2/ we forget to look at our own lives and the things we need to focus on in turning ourselves inside out. Flip yourself back in and see what you need to do with YOUR life.

As for the one you care about, what's going to happen to him is his business. If you interfere and prevent him from learning his lessons, painful though it is to watch from the sidelines, the spectacular failure is more likely to result. Without people to fix his problems, he will be more motivated to grow and change (at some point). But it doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon. You could talk with him to express your opinions and concerns, but I don't think he's in much of a space to receive what you have to say. I see a sort of pinched face. Talking with him is more a learning lesson for you than him at this point. See what you can get from that. I do not promise the talk will go well. We are all allowed our choices, "good" and "bad".

R31, should is a vague question that could only get a vague answer. There are no wrong answers, but the answer you'll get to that question might not be what you are looking for. Is it a waste of time? Only you can decide. Are you looking for the love of your life, with whom you'll spend forever? Or are you looking for a nice connection or something casual? Or something else? Define your question well and the answers will be more useful.

by Anonymousreply 3308/05/2013

R21, depends on what you want. You have to decide what you want, and how much you want it, and what you're willing to change/give up in order to have it. There are interesting/appealing aspects for both staying and going. They *seem* like equal choices, but going is unknown and slightly less appealing (I see that as your overlay rather than absolute truth of what you'd experience). There's more energy around staying.

How much energy can you rouse in yourself for going, when you think through the details? How does it feel? Does it excite you?

by Anonymousreply 3408/05/2013

R23, there is a tear partway in the next five years (somewhere around 2-3 years) which potentially gets in the way of you keeping a relationship. Result is not determined. Not sure if that is health-related or regular relationship issue. It seems heartbreak, but again, that could be health or cheating or any number of things. I saw sad eyes and eyebrows, presumably yours. (Who knows how we get our sense impressions, but that's what I got!).

by Anonymousreply 3508/05/2013

Is my newfound positive attitude and inner happiness just denial about the future?

Am I avoiding the harsher realities of life by feeling contentment?

Or will things continue to get easier for me?

p.s. I had a very hardscrabble life when younger and can't believe life can be this generous.

by Anonymousreply 3608/05/2013

Lucky enough to be comfortably retired at 60, not wealthy but I can live modestly without worry. I look at the next 20 years and don't see anything I look forward to. I want something to stir me, but can't seem to provide the impetus. What can I do?

by Anonymousreply 3708/05/2013

R29, I'm sorry I don't know the answer to the acting. The cat idea is a relationship place-holder, whether or not cats physically exist in your life right now! You bringing them up points to what's really going on. Cats are safe to love. You fear intimacy. If you work on that, and allow yourself to open more emotionally (not just on stage), and expose yourself to potential hurt (as everyone willing to have a relationship does), you stand a better chance.

Work on intimacy. If you can, take a workshop. Don't know how many there are in Oz, but you can find plenty in LA!

When you are ready for a real relationship, you will attract it. Easily.

Sorry, this one was not really psychic. There's something wrong with your post, and I don't know what it is. This was generic but real advice for anyone who'd expressed what you did.

by Anonymousreply 3808/05/2013

R37, find someone to help.

by Anonymousreply 3908/05/2013

R36, be careful. If you don't believe life can be generous and good, you'll subconsciously find some way to make that true. As always, do what you feel is appropriate action in living your life (how you deal with people, manage finances, etc.), and make sure to enjoy the positivity and contentment you feel. In fact, extend it by reminding yourself what a good life you have, and how you deserve it.

Life will not offer bliss alone. It will have more ups and downs, but you don't need to ever be at rock bottom in your future.

by Anonymousreply 4008/05/2013

Hmm it's really interesting that you couldn't read anything from my post (and kinda scary). I'm fascinated by psychics and the whole spiritual world so I wonder why that is. But thanks anyway for the advice you could provide! And although I was joking about the cats (I'm more of a dog person) you're correct about a few things.

by Anonymousreply 4108/05/2013

Thank you R40, so many of us don't believe that we really deserve anything good or luxurious.

I'm sorry that I and so many others get stuck at that. Not feeling worthy.

Sweetheart, do you have any advice for all of us on feeling more worthy?

by Anonymousreply 4208/05/2013

I'm R8, and I'd like to know if anyone got any specific insights from my post?

by Anonymousreply 4308/05/2013

R35, thank you for your reply. I was sad today because I think my 20yr relationship is coming to an end. He's in his mid 40s and acting besotted with a 20 yr old at work. I want to leave him now but I am dependent on him financially so I can't, I'm hoping to be able to do so within 5yrs time.

He has trouble with accepting the fact that he's getting older and losing his looks and this 20yr old at work boosted his ego and he's going gaga and really making a fool out of himself.

I've had enough of his BS but have no choice but to bide my time until I have enough money to make it on my own.

by Anonymousreply 4408/05/2013

R41, We're always fascinated by the unknown. The more specific the answer, that would apply to just you, the greater the likelihood that I would believe it.

by Anonymousreply 4508/05/2013

R10, you will be okay! In the short term, might feel like you are a bunch of glass shards splayed everywhere. You are undergoing huge life changes in two areas. That's a ton of stress. Take calming measures. Might take some time and adjustment, but trust, you will be okay.

by Anonymousreply 4608/05/2013

R29, for real psychics, many of us, it's not like Sylvia Browne where we always have a pat answer that is 100% accurate. Part of it, keep in mind, is we're tuning into text on a screen, and don't have any connection to you. Can be harder to get a read, or could be some other reason we just can't get anything. Nothing wrong with you or the psychic when that happens. I wish more psychics would be honest when nothing authentically comes through rather than making something up. People would trust us more if we did that.

by Anonymousreply 4708/05/2013

Oops, R29, I see what you mean. Something about the cat thing didn't feel right, and I got suspicious about your whole post.

I tuned in again now, and this is what I got. It seems a move wouldn't make much difference for your acting dream. In fact, it seems that you would do just slightly better in Oz, but just slightly. However! I was focusing on the US map, specifically NY and LA just to see what would come up, and suddenly I saw a strong line to NY. I'm sorry I don't know what that means, really, other than there is something good for you in NY, but it is probably not acting fame and fortune.

I do see small possibility for you in acting in general. It seems you have enough charisma, but I don't see you becoming a household name. I don't know what it is I keep seeing about your chest. I can't get it. Something like your chest is forward and full. That might represent your general confidence and something energetic in your chest seems to propel you toward opportunity. Maybe another psychic could take a look and see what their perspective is.

by Anonymousreply 4808/05/2013

I'm looking for a sock, a lost sock. Can you advise?

by Anonymousreply 4908/05/2013

R8, don't worry about the other thread. It got this one started! I'm sorry, I had trouble with your post. There were too many things to focus on and it felt messy, for me to read anyway.

I keep getting the sense the A-list help is a fallacy, however. I keep tuning into it, trying to not come from my jaded place. From neutral, it continues to feel like bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5008/05/2013

I've been working for a very well known company in my line of work since early May. It's not full time though. Will it go full time? Also, romance has been very fallow for me. Any thing there? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5108/05/2013

R10, if you can find a way to actually leave your relationship, you'll move through your fear quicker. There are lots of grants out there for schooling, some of which are above and beyond schooling costs (maybe not by much, but every bit helps).

I think you might be afraid of all that's required of you to get by/go to school if you leave your partner. Is that right? I see misery ahead (for you) with your current projection at R44. Don't you deserve better than that, or am I interfering too much? It does take more effort on your part, of course.

by Anonymousreply 5208/05/2013

How can I be happy?

by Anonymousreply 5308/05/2013

tell me if David is good or bad for me. please. I beg you.

by Anonymousreply 5408/05/2013

R53, sorry, but with such a vague question, the best answer is "by choosing it". The book Being Happy by Australian Andrew Matthews is a nice light read.

You can direct your life to greater joy, or default by not directing, and then you get whatever you get.

(not psychic - I hope it's obvious when the answer is general)

by Anonymousreply 5508/05/2013

I wanna know if this guy, David, is bad news. I'm in love with him. I need help! :)

by Anonymousreply 5608/05/2013

Hello, will I have kids with my current partner? I don't think he is suitable since he drinks too much and I will probably do all the parenting myself...but still i wonder if it's a good idea.

Any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 5708/06/2013

R34, thank you very much

by Anonymousreply 5808/06/2013

R54, your sense of desperation is getting in the way for me. All I get is that you know the truth in your heart and you don't need me for this answer.

Here's a tip to get your own answer without a psychic. It's a kinesthetic exercise and can help you get past your mind and your fears.

Sit in a quiet place. Get really relaxed. Imagine yourself in a very open, vulnerable position. For a woman, this would mean arms and legs wide open. That works for some men, but might not feel vulnerable. So imagine what position you would feel most vulnerable in. While imagining, continue to be completely relaxed. Now imagine that person or scenario right in front of your vulnerable self. Do not think any words. You are simply noticing from a neutral, relaxed place. Now just notice what happens in your body. Do you tense up anywhere? Like in the stomach or sphincter? Do you have a nervousness/restlessness/discontent? Anything unsettling? Because these are your answers. Your body psychic, more than some psychic a million miles away from you who might not be able to connect, will give you an honest answer. If you continue to feel relaxed, with no change, or a positive feeling, that also is your answer.

Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 5908/06/2013

R53 I'm not the psychic, however I can tell you that I've seen many happy people who were poor, suffered from illness, or had limited opportunity.

I saw these things from having been poor. But these people were even poorer and had endured more tragedy.

And they were mostly women, black women, but a few were white.

They taught me a great lesson--that you do own your attitude and mind. You own it!

Your mind is your own, it is unique, and you can make yourself feel good about yourself regardless of other people or harsh circumstances.

I have met the most talented, courageous, kindly, and fun-loving people who were dirt poor and suffering.

But somehow, they tricked their minds into cherishing their day and times with other people.

These women taught me so much in life, more so than any college professor.

by Anonymousreply 6008/06/2013

r59, I don't get it. I'm not desperate. this guy likes me, too. I'm looking for the psychic, not therapy! I thought I was allowed to ask the psychic a question :)

by Anonymousreply 6108/06/2013

R57, please don't think me rude, but this is a bad question. You wrote your question and the answer right there. It seems plain to see without even tuning in.

Sorry to be so negative, but parenting is a lot of work that never stops. Why would you consider doing this with someone who likely won't pull his weight, and in fact, could be problematic for other reasons, such as addiction? Why would you visit that upon children if you don't have to?

As for "will you" - that's up to you, isn't it? Again with my negativity and directing you to your own answer.

by Anonymousreply 6208/06/2013

R60, excellent! You don't have to be psychic to have useful advice.

by Anonymousreply 6308/06/2013

I'd really love advice from someone, including psychics.

What should I do with my life? It's time to GTFO welfare and actually *earn* a living, but what should I go with?

The options are: 1) develop my jewelry business so I can make a living at it; 2) go back to school and become a daycare worker; 3) go to school to become a Health & Safety Officer; 4) something else?

Anyone, please?

by Anonymousreply 6408/06/2013

R61, I'm not getting a strong or heavy answer for you. I got a light "sure, go for it". I don't know if that means it'll be fun for awhile but nothing too serious, or if it means there will be problems down the road but you're the type who isn't too hung up on the bigger future, and are perfectly content with having a fun time now. But the light answer is what I got. I didn't get any withholds to going for it. Sorry, I have no control over the info I get. I just try to be neutral and not personally interfere.

by Anonymousreply 6508/06/2013

thanks. yes, I'm more than content to have fun now. that's what I want, actually. thank you for your respectful response.

by Anonymousreply 6608/06/2013

R64, was having a hard time tuning in for you. Finally, daycare worker stood out, very suddenly and strongly. Sorry to say that, because it's not a well-paid industry, but it might bring you intangible rewards that mean something to you. Or other opportunities. Maybe you could start there and take it further. I don't have that info. I just feel bad directing you to what is typically low-paid work, but that's what came through!

Good luck. You have a good attitude. Keep with that, whatever direction you choose.

by Anonymousreply 6708/06/2013

I am facing a possible financial crisis in a few months. I am one of a number of people who may suffer from the decisions in a court case. I'm very worried because I'm older with some health issues and very little left of my savings.

I also want to know if I will sell my house within the next 12 months?

Will the two siblings who don't get along right now reconcile in the next 12 months?

I know three questions is a lot but I have problems, dammit. Thanks for your help in advance and yes these are serious sincere questions. So, I hope this thread isn't a joke.

by Anonymousreply 6808/06/2013

I am a 35 year old gay male Pisces who had an amazing, hot friendship with a male Leo last year. We fooled around but we never went all the way because he is confused about his sexuality. Anyway, he and his girlfriend moved away due to her school situation and he took a job where she goes to school. I miss him so much. And after he left, he seems to have forgotten me. We are still friends on facebook but text messages from him have come to a halt. Aside from the pseudosexual stuff that we did (kissing, holding hands, hugging, etc. no sex), I thought we were really close friends. We told each other everything. The last night he was here, he told me that he loved me. My question to the psychic is, how do I deal with my broken heart that he left; and should I still hold him in my heart or let him go (he claims they will move back after she finishes school but that will be in three years). I love him so much but feel I have lost him. I cannot sleep and when I do, I dream of him and I wake up sad that he's not here.

by Anonymousreply 6908/06/2013

I am R68, with the three questions and I am a Capricorn. Sorry, I forgot to say my sign.

by Anonymousreply 7008/06/2013

Thank you very much, R67!

by Anonymousreply 7108/06/2013

what does the future hold for me?

by Anonymousreply 7208/06/2013

R69 I could have written that post. I'm sorry about your situation and hope it works out.

David is bad news, fwiw. But you know that already.

Does Chris forgive me? Does he remember me fondly?

by Anonymousreply 7308/06/2013

R69, I tried and tried, but the only thing I'm getting psychically is you really stuck and unable to move. Almost as if you don't really want to be unstuck. The picture was of this big gluey mass in the middle of all this viscous fluid. You/your stuck feeling was the big gluey mass. Psychically, I was not able to find an answer out of your problem, though I tried.

On a personal level, though, you must let him go in your heart or you will not be able to move on. And yes, you really do need to move on. If you know anything about Pisces, you know how willing they are to accept less than what they deserve. Pisces is exceedingly malleable, even when and especially when it's too their own undoing. *Pisces, in general, has more trouble with addiction as it has no boundaries and has tendencies for self-destruction. The 12th house, the House of Pisces, is the house of Sorrows and Undoing. It's up to you if you want to experience all that suffering and pain, mired in it, or if you would like something more enjoyable. *As to how much a Pisces has to experience sorrow/undoing depends on what's in the rest of the chart. Don't let my previous simple statement become your personal omen, because it depends.

The rejection was not of you as a person, FWIW. It is more likely a rejection of being gay and stepping out of his comfort zone. it is true you have lost him. I admit there's a small chance of you "getting him back", but not without such a great personal sacrifice that it's totally not worth it, and bad for your self-esteem.

Him telling you he loves you is not useful - rather, it plays with you and leaves you hanging. He sure isn't making you feel loved. In what ways are his ACTIONS showing you love? In what way are his actions supporting you and your needs? You have the right to your needs being met. I don't know if this will sway you to a healthier decision, but this is the truth.

Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 7408/06/2013

To be really honest, R73, tuning into you is hard enough as it is, simply because we're on the internet and not on the phone or in person. To then take it a further step of disconnect to what Chris feels when I can even less access his field would be to make something up for you rather than really accessing something.

Please try to phrase your questions in terms of you, such as results you're looking for, rather than what someone else (outside of you) wants. It gives a better read.

by Anonymousreply 7508/06/2013

hi, it's me, snocone R72.

i think that my question was too bland.

i guess that i didn't want to project onto you my current/constant anxiety.

times have been really rough for me. i can't find any peace of mind or feeling of safety due to my living circumstances and fiances.

my career has fallen to wayside and i'm mad at myself.

by Anonymousreply 7608/06/2013

typo: finances not fiances (hahaa)

by Anonymousreply 7708/06/2013

R11 here. Anybody? My home? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 7808/06/2013

R68, I wasn't getting anything on Q#1 except I kept hearing you tend to land on your feet. I kept waiting and being quiet, and still nothing. It felt empty and smooth, rather than anything truly stressful. I can't say 100%, but it leads me to believe you'll be okay. I know being in limbo is not fun for Capricorn, and you are prone to worry, but the good news is you probably know what financial actions you need to take in general to keep yourself solvent, and are better at implementation than most other signs. Particularly if you are older, though you didn't specify how old. Gay old? Or senior old? At any rate, once into the 30s, Capricorns in a very general sense tend to come into their own. Experiencing more comfort financially than in early life. I think it's in no small part thanks to shrewd and sound intuition where money is concerned, along with conservative spending. So let your natural inclinations and skills come forward, but in general, I think you're okay.

Q#2 It's not totally clear, but I'm sorry, I keep getting something approximating no on this one. Do you really need to sell? I got a physical feeling of heaviness, like a solid rock (you are the solid rock). As if you're hanging onto this house and not letting it go. But there was also no fear nor any strong emotion around it. Just a calm solid rock, holding its own. If I got all these impressions and this was my personal question, I wouldn't put myself through the paces of trying to sell, but of course you should do whatever feels right. (I hope whatever it is, it works out for you!)

Q#3 My quickest return on that was the word acrimony. A sense of static, or discordant music (such as one energetic field plays a certain music and the other one's field plays this other music and their musics don't mix well together). But the sense was pretty distant for me to read. I don't have enough info here, but it feels like a no.

by Anonymousreply 7908/06/2013

R72, warmth. :)

by Anonymousreply 8008/06/2013

R76, try to frame it as a question, focusing on results you're looking for, please.

by Anonymousreply 8108/06/2013

There's a guy I have a big crush on. Since 2010 I've touched just about every part of his body except his penis, butt and balls. He told me a year ago that he wanted me to stop with the touching of his body and just be pals (he was dating a girl during all this time.) Six or so months later, I'm touching his body again in those same areas. I really want to pleasure him orally. I even kissed his neck not long ago. He smiled and was fine with it. I actually love him and would love to have him as a boyfriend. He's dated girls in the past, but, doesn't currently have a girlfriend. Will I get to suck his penis this year? He's very aware I'm sexually attracted to him and have a big crush on him. Does he like me as well? How does he view me? Is he interested in having a serious relationship with me? Is he gay, curious or bi sexual? Does he want to have sex with me? Is he sexually attracted to me? Does he love me in a romantic and/or sexual way? What should I do to move things along?

by Anonymousreply 8208/06/2013

R11, I heard 3 months, and also "probably". Felt like a lame answer, but no strife feeling came through, so maybe that's good. After a little while, I started to feel some positive excitement. Take that as you will.

by Anonymousreply 8308/06/2013

Its R82 here: I forgot to add: I'm a Libra and he's a Cancer. He and I are both over 40. He's never been married (I'm gay.) I also forgot to ask: Has he played around and/or had sex with other guys in his past? Is he currently having sex with another guy(s) in his private life?

by Anonymousreply 8408/06/2013

Q1: will i be able to continue living in my current big apt?

Q2: will the little apt stay in the family?

Q3: career - will my project find financing? a. film b. TV c. cable d. internet

( should i approach a director i knew years ago? and an actor who was supportive of me years ago? to see if they would finance it?)

by Anonymousreply 8508/06/2013

R82, sorry, I don't want to tune in for this. It takes me some effort and I oppose on the grounds that what you're doing is fruitless and no good for you. 3 years and no sex? Unless you're 15, or live in Timbuktu and literally have zero other options for the forseeable future, you're doing yourself a disservice pursuing this guy. Might you finally get him to relent? Maybe. To what end? I'm not sure it's worth it when there are so many other fish in the sea who are ready and willing, and with whom you'll find chemistry. There's also a power imbalance in your scenario and it's one where you get used and taken advantage of. I want no part of that.

I understand if you can't accept my perspective. If so, you'd need another psychic for your questions.

This is not coming from a place of judging you, but from a place of wanting to respect you as a person, and not collude with your poor treatment of yourself. Sorry if it feels harsh.

by Anonymousreply 8608/06/2013

I'm 23, out of college a year, and still don't know what I'm doing? I'm a screenwriter/playwright/aspiring actor. Will I have a big break soon?

by Anonymousreply 8708/06/2013

Hi psychics! :D May I have a reading please? 1) Will I ever go back to school? I wish I had been a better student. I wish I had not messed up as much as I did. I definitely was not prepared and let myself and my family down. :( 2) Will I be hired this year? In what will it be? if not this year, then next year? 3) Will I travel to Europe next year? I have some money I started to put aside and even entered some contests which popped up after my cousins and I thought about going. Coincidence? Perhaps, but, there is no harm in trying, right? It could happen! ;) Or travel to anywhere else? 4) Will I fall in love and be in a committed and respectful relationship next year or the year after that? If possible a description of him and perhaps where or how we will meet would be nice. :D 5) If it is at all possible, can any psychic see if my Aunt N will get the psychological and physical help she needs? She has become paranoid and believed everyone from family members to coworkers to customers were spying on her. She has even tried to get my mother fired. Thank goodness it didn't work, but we were and are still worried. If it is any help, I am a Scorpio (with Libra rising & Moon in Taurus). I know, so many questions! If any psychic gets an answer for at least one of these questions, I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you! :D

by Anonymousreply 8808/06/2013

Mid-life career crisis here. I've been in the same job most of my adult life, not because I like it but because it has paid well. But I'm at a point where I'm hating it and technology is slowly eliminating the need for me anyway. I'd kind of like to make a career change to a completely different field but I have no idea what. Any advice is appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 8908/06/2013

#1, what jumped to me before even finishing the sentence was to excise the word big. Kept getting a no, and a nudge that you should consider scaling down.

#2, I really got conflicting answers here. What was strange/interesting was a picture of clear jello/gel, sort of like on top of any apartment deal. I know it's my reading but I don't know how to interpret it! Other than it felt like a positive thing. Really not sure if the next part is a misread or accurate, because it holds some things in common with someone I knew, so I am not certain of my neutrality - I'll share it just in case it applies. Is there a young-ish male relative with dark hair (and possibly dark facial hair or 5 o'clock shadow type/not clean cut but not full-on beard), somewhere in the age 30 range +/- who could help keep the apt in the family? I don't know if that means he lives there/pays rent or if he buys in or what.

Q#3 was really a lot of questions and I looked in very briefly - I wasn't thorough, but these are the quick answers. Project. Possibly. There is a delicate balance which could make or break it, but I don't know what that is. Film. Probably not, but maybe. Worth at least thinking about. TV and cable - no, don't pursue. Internet, the most likely option of the four. Don't count on the actor, but if there's a way to let him/her know you're looking for financing without it sounding like you're hitting him up, maybe he knows someone? Networking is always good, so long as you do it in delicate ways that don't mess up or burden your contacts. He seems less likely to finance you personally/be interested, even though he might be amiable. The director is unsure but more likely. And whether or not he directly buys in, get advice / referrals from him if you can. He might be able to point you in the right direction or arrange a meeting.

by Anonymousreply 9008/06/2013

R84 here: I understand your position, r86. I now realize what I really want is to suck his penis several times. I'm going to flat out ask him if I can suck it. After I suck it a few times, I will move on. However, I wont allow him to use me (by loaning him cash, etc.) There were times in the past when as I was rubbing his upper thighs, his penis got erect (he's hung as well.) His body language clearly led me to know it was okay to make my move. He even later told me it was ok. I was too coy to move forward and rub his penis, etc. I need closure because there were many times he clearly gave me the chance to touch/rub it and I was too shy/coy to go for it. I hope this explains things a bit clearer.

by Anonymousreply 9108/06/2013

R87, no.

by Anonymousreply 9208/06/2013

thank you for the reading.

your answer about the small apt matches a man i know.

i do hope to stay where i am perhaps i should have called it "the bigger apt." i love this place and fear losing it.

by Anonymousreply 9308/06/2013

R31 here. I thought he might be the love of my life but I can't be sure till we can meet in person. I suppose I'm just getting nervous as I get closer to flying over there. I guess what I was asking was should I chicken out and cancel already? But that would be impractical. Thank you for your answer.

by Anonymousreply 9408/06/2013

hi psychics-

i've spent the last 5 years trying to build a business, and have made a bit of a name for myself, but no money has followed. will it? should i go in a different direction? really feeling a little defeated by the lack of financial rewards- i've been blaming the economy, but maybe it's just me...

by Anonymousreply 9508/06/2013

Any romance for me sometime soon? New job? TIA

by Anonymousreply 9608/06/2013

R89, I instantly saw/heard sailing and paragliding. Does that mean anything to you? Could it be metaphorical? I'm also getting really tired and not wanting to be so thorough.

I used to know a guy who had his own hot air balloon business. Would you ever want to do something that left you more free, your own boss, and not stuck in an office? (No, I'm not trying to sell you Amway.) I'm not doing my psychic due diligence here, but what would happen if you retired, scaled way back, and took your life in a new direction, one that included a lot of fun and (potentially) less money? Would it be worth it if it meant losing a lot of the trappings you have now? What creative ideas could you come up with? Sorry more Qs than As. It's late!

Whatever you do, do make a change. A big one. Go an entirely different direction. Make sure your passion and joy are hard-wired into whatever decision you make. Disclaimer: this advice was only partly psychic, and partly just what flowed through me without me double checking.

P.S. If I was able to intuit the winning numbers, I would not be needing to get to bed for early work tomorrow. :)

by Anonymousreply 9708/06/2013

R31 / R94, I can't guarantee the result of meeting him, but you should do it, especially if you are concerned he could be the love of your life. You can't just leave that question unanswered, right? I hope you can afford the trip and are being financially responsible. This is all just practical advice.

I'm not reading you right now, but don't chicken out. Do it! And even if you don't have chemistry (because who knows), still have fun on your vacation. Have a great time.

by Anonymousreply 9808/06/2013

Good night everyone!

by Anonymousreply 9908/06/2013

I'm a singer & guitarist who earns a living performing for senior citizens in assisted living facilities. I tour around within my state in close nearby cities. I'd like to branch out and sing full time by doing college tours and performing for students. I would also really like to visit/tour Europe for at least 6 months. I'm not sure how to go about this. Should I get an agent, booking agent or manager? Will I become rich with my singing career? Will I become famous? Traveling and singing in Europe (and possibly living there one day), is a dream of mine. How can I figure out how to best use my vocal talents to tour, travel and earn larger sums of money? Is there another career I should consider? I'm a single, gay man. Will I meet and fall in love with a stable, handsome, wonderful and caring man I'm attracted to? When will a meaningful romantic relationship happen for me? How should I go about meeting him? Will I continue to remain healthy?

by Anonymousreply 10008/06/2013

Thanks, R98. Have a good night yourself!

by Anonymousreply 10108/06/2013

Interesting. Neither sailing nor paragliding mean much to me, though I was just discussing parasailing with a coworker and saying it might be fun to try. I can't imagine any kind of career doing something like that so I'd guess your thought was more metaphorical. Taking chances and trying new things out of my comfort zone, I suppose.

I just wish I had even a vague idea about direction. The only thing I've had at the back of my mind is volunteering to work with LGBT seniors or possibly returning military. Thanks for the response. Would love to hear more if you check back tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 10208/06/2013

Will I ever be comfortable or happy with my sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 10308/06/2013

Am I going to find success in the entertainment business and what steps should I take now that I'm out of school?

by Anonymousreply 10408/06/2013

R74, You really opened up to me, I am R69, Holden Caulfield, thank you for your words.

Yes I am stuck in glue where he is concerned. I cling to someone who doesn't really want or love me. It feels like if I let him go, then my feelings were never that deep in the first place. My feelings run very deep for him. I admire him so much. When we were together, the world seemed as if we could conquer it. I felt like a better version of myself. Now all of that is gone.

Thank you again for the words of wisdom. I will try, but I can't promise, to let him go. I know we are connected on a metaphysical level.

I am in your debt.

A humble man with so much love in his heart to give.

by Anonymousreply 10508/06/2013

Thanks, r75.

Believe it or not, that's a little difficult to pose the question in terms of what *I* want.

Will I have an opportunity to apologize to Chris in the future?

Why am I crazy about him? I just don't understand it. What did he do to me and how can I make it stop?

by Anonymousreply 10608/06/2013

Hi bf has a book coming out this year and I want to know if it will be successful. Thanks so much. He is also a psychic medium.

by Anonymousreply 10708/06/2013

Hello psychic. I was hoping you could help me if at all possible.

I recently unexpectedly broke up with my boyfriend and am really feeling some pain. I frankly don't know why it happened at all. We worked near each other during the relationship but that has since changed, and yet I cannot escape him. I constantly run into him or his friends even though we don't share social circles. Is the universe trying to tell me something or am I just unlucky and it's prolonging my moving on.

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 10808/06/2013

Thanks R79. I'm "old" as in senior, not DL. in my mid 60's.

My main problem is that I don't show fear. I usually project an image of self confidence. I can also have momentary bursts of anxiety, but most people always say, "Oh, you'll be fine." No one ever thinks I might be in trouble or need help.

On the house, I'm conflicted. I love the house, and I love where I live, but I also know that I can't afford to maintain it either physically or financially. The practical side of me knows this and really wants to unload it.

As for the siblings and the discordant music, you're absolutely right. I was hoping that emotional maturity, or would we call it emotional literacy, might bridge that and allow compassion, patience, and tolerance to prevail, instead of the self-absorbed, self protective behavior that overrides everything. It would be nice if everyone could "stand down."

by Anonymousreply 10908/06/2013

Hi Psychic..thank you for your helpful insights.

I've been a mid level IT pro in healthcare for 15 years. I'm 43, and new car is paid off, my new a/c is almost paid off, and my house will be paid off in a few years.

I'm a Virgo. In college, I traveled the world and did a lot of interesting volunteer work. Lived in SF for 5 years after school. . My mom died when I was 21, in my arms, and after which I felt I had no safety net and took fewer risks.

I always wanted to be a cartoonist, and lately have drawn a lot of caricatures. People seem to really like them.

Also, I've been obsessed with acim for the past three years.

I want to change careers but I don't even know what I can do instead. I have a safe job, but feel like I'm just counting days until retirement.

Any insight for me? How can I have a fun, interesting, rewarding career and still be safe and comfy?

I need a point me in a direction that I won't regret.

by Anonymousreply 11008/06/2013

Yes, r103. As soon as you stop fighting it.

I get the impression you're afraid of your sexuality for some reason - ? Maybe you have an idea in your head about what being gay/bi/trans means and that idea frightens you.

Stop trying to be something you're not. Stop fighting and fearing it.

by Anonymousreply 11108/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 11208/06/2013

Born 11/29/1969 at 12:35am.

It's been over a decade (the 90s) since I've been in love. Will it ever happen again?

by Anonymousreply 11308/06/2013

Former ICU nurse here on disability due to HIV and depression. Coming out of a 5-year funk that put the skids on a long-term (18 year) relationship.

After getting off antidepressants and completing therapy, I feel my life is ready to take off but i'm just not sure about the direction.

My passion lies in helping others with HIV, as I was going to food pantries and living in SRO rooms -- I never want anyone else to go thru that.

New relationship (~ one year) with a younger, somewhat immature but loving bear and i'm also attending computer classes to give me more marketable skills.

Will this relationship be fulfilling to me, and will I develop the nonprofit into something that can sustain me financially and provide some emotional satisfaction? Or will I be forced to go back to nursing (e.g. advice nurse)?

I'm a 49-year old Libra, probably overly tolerant of others, good-natured and scared to death of what the future holds for me

by Anonymousreply 11408/06/2013

Does the world need just one more lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 11508/06/2013

I have two big things in the works. Both could result in good money, but it could go either way. I'm so nervous about them both I'm sick. Is there hope?

by Anonymousreply 11608/06/2013

What are the powerball numbers for tomorrow night's $425 million drawing?

by Anonymousreply 11708/06/2013

After several difficult years, I'm finally starting to get back on track. I recently landed a long-term job with a very well known company in my line of work. Will I get a full-time job with them? They do pay pretty well and I know their benefits are good.

Also, I haven't been in a relationship in quite a while. I still look good for my age but I am older (over 45) and the men I go out with clearly want someone younger (or someone else--LOL). I do have some psychological baggage though that I've been trying to deal with--so that's difficult too. Will romance happen to me this year?

And lastly, will I move? The situation I'm in right now is not great (I moved back in with my mother after I got laid off and couldn't find a job). Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 11808/06/2013

I am fairly certain I am pregnant. Am I going to have a boy or a girl?

by Anonymousreply 11908/06/2013

Will Woody Allen respond to the screenplay I wrote and sent to his manager?

by Anonymousreply 12008/06/2013

R22 here. The response was impressively quite accurate even though I provided few details. I'm generally somewhat skeptical, but what you said did hit home. Thank you, and I hope that it all comes to pass.

(The only small bit not quite right was that I, in fact , don't eat animals, which should make us all glad.)

by Anonymousreply 12108/06/2013

How can I get my intuition/empathy under control? Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. And the connection I share with D______ makes it that much harder to do so. I think we were connected in a past life or lives. Funny thing is I used to be such a skeptic, and sometimes wish I could be again.

by Anonymousreply 12208/07/2013

Will I get the NYC sales job I interviewed for today? I am 48 and have been unemployed for nearly 2 years.

The HR guy liked me, but the very straight, sales guy did not like me, imo.

by Anonymousreply 12308/07/2013

I cannot give any details in a public forum like this but, please, can anyone feel me, my direction, any future at all for me, after October of this year?

Serious question. You have no idea what this means to me (Or, hey, maybe you do!)

by Anonymousreply 12408/07/2013

Will I ever get the chance to go out on a date with Michael T. Weiss? The book I'm working on will it fare well when released.

by Anonymousreply 12508/07/2013

Will I stay with my partner for the rest of our lives- it's been 27 years- or reunite with the one who got away. He and I have been emailing and nothing more- not even phone calls or texts-- for close to three years. The one who got away is a nerd, like me. My partner is the bad boy- he loves me so much. We been through hard times.

by Anonymousreply 12608/07/2013

R51 I'm not getting anything definitive on full time work but hang in there. Are you being noticed by your bosses? For love life I got an image of a field of blooming daisies, so no it's not fallow, quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 12708/07/2013

R64 I like your willingness to go back to school. If you are on welfare there may be some free education for you at a community college. Anything tech related or health bio science related is good too. They have career days at community colleges where they discuss career options. There are lab technician type programs such as taking blood samples, preparing slides etc. you should look into that.

Jewelry is good too but more as a sideline. Look into an etsy account.

by Anonymousreply 12808/07/2013

hello psychic!

I'm worried about dating (as we all are). Got out of a long term dysfunctional thing last year, but most of the guys I've met since have been variations on a theme. Is what I'm attracted holding me back from finding happiness?

I grew up in a single parent family, and even though I really want to be half of a couple. sometimes worry that my upbringing has trained me permanently for the single life.

by Anonymousreply 12908/07/2013

Hi Psychic,

And thanks for taking the time and energy to answer some of these queries.

I finished a big project on Monday morning. How will it be received?

Thanks, Nervous Creator

by Anonymousreply 13008/07/2013

I'm curious. What do you have to say about me? Anything at all?

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 13108/07/2013

R95 keep at it. Since you've built your name can you continue to capitalize on it with speaking engagements articles etc.? It will be more profitable. List any obstacles you have in biz and in yourself, say a prayer of release and burn the paper. This symbolically cleanses any blocks. Keep doing some releasing until you feel relaxed. Do more relaxing things like yoga, nature walks, to free up your mental hard drive. Use the time to let go and you will start to come up with more creative solutions

by Anonymousreply 13208/07/2013

People you need to make decisions in your life and work towards them. If you want to travel make it happen. If you want to go back to school make it happen. Use your networks, your friends networks, ask for help, volunteer, meditate etc. don't wait around teetering on the edge of life paralyzed by whether you will make the "right" decision. Every decision is perfect for you at the time. You are all psychic. I can tell when you write your questions you know the answer but want some guarantee. What's wrong with failure? Failure reveals who you are and informs better decision making. What I'm saying is that if you have an inkling or strong desire to do something (that's safe and healthy) then do it. You have to use your will and personal power and persevere. Once you make a decision and take action then the world starts opening up and gives you a clear indication of if its right for you.

Learn to listen to your body,your intuition and take heed. One time a moved from a city because I had this unexplainable feeling that I should do so. I tried to brush it off but I couldn't and ended up moving. Did I avoid some thing terrible? Maybe. Did I find new opportunities? Probably. But the most important thing I did was listen to my intuition and take it seriously.

Stop waiting on a job or perfect opportunity. If your going to be broke anyway then figure out what you like to do and how you can do it. Make it up. Figure it out. Don't wait for anyone or anything. Life is short there is not a lot of time left. You are more powerful than you think you are.

by Anonymousreply 13308/07/2013

R129 there is a small part of yourself that is trying to protect you but a sabotaging way. You have to learn to integrate that part not yourself so you ca heal and change your energy so you attract better people into your life. Some apart of you lines up with dysfunction equals normal beaches its been imprinted on your subconsciously. It's important to break the pattern through acts of self love. What do you do and say to yourself daily? Do you exercise? Eat vegetables?

Talk to the sabotaging part of yourself. Tell it you love it and tell it all the good things you want out of life. Tell it that you know it's trying to help and ask it to help in a new and more positive way.

Do things that are healing relaxing and nurturing to you.

Learn to communicate and stop walking on eggshells.

The only thing I can really say emphatically is to show up for yourself in your own damn life. Whose side are you on? Be on your own side.

by Anonymousreply 13408/07/2013

I'm an academic who is struggling on contracts despite doing all the right things for my field. I got my phd 10 years ago, I publish my arse off, I've even won a national award for Uni teaching. I've rewritten my Dept's Hons programme from scratch, supervise 5 Phd students & volunteer on 2 Uni Committees. I put in a lot more than many colleagues (80 hour weeks). Yet, I'm told I haven't done enough for tenure. This is the 4th Uni I've started again at, writing brand new courses. People less qualified & published than me are getting interviews & better jobs because they are the protégés of senior professors. I don't have anyone backing me and feel increasingly burnt out & taken for granted. Will that elusive, tenured job ever come my way?

by Anonymousreply 13508/07/2013

Well said, r133! Well said!

You already know the answer - most of you just want confirmation.

Trust yourselves. Just because you've made bad decisions in the past doesn't mean you're doomed. Everyone makes bad decisions. Sometimes we NEED to make bad decisions to get us back on track.

Most of you are a lot stronger and wiser than you realize or that you're willing to give yourselves credit for. And the people you envy are just as insecure.

by Anonymousreply 13608/07/2013

Hi. A long time ago I was told by a psychic, in answer to my question, that she didn't really see me doing anything with my life. It was in the 80s just before AIDS hit. I thought, Oh, I'm gonna die (we knew it was out there). Instead, I lived and even though I'm employed and earn a decent living, I do feel like I haven't done what I could have with my talents.

by Anonymousreply 13708/07/2013

Hi Psychic,

Will I have a child? Been trying for a while with no luck.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 13808/07/2013

Dear Psychic,

I am a Capricorn, 63, and a recently retired marketing manager. It was a high stress position in an office with a mean, arrogant boss and negative, mean, complaining co-workers. From the outside it looks like a cool place. It is rotten within.

I am also a painter who has had decent success in the past but I have not painted for two years. I am ready to begin again, some ideas are percolating but I have not gotten started and seem to be blocked.

My question is, will I regain my creativity and once again paint quality work that is meaningful to myself and to others?

by Anonymousreply 13908/07/2013

To R142, yes. To R147, that's hard to say at this point. To R149, possibly, but use lots of lube. To R150, correct To R153, just take off your watch, get some Playtex gloves, and dive into the Crisco. To R154, I told you this answer before! To R157, the fact that you are [will be] asking the question at all should give you the answer.

by Anonymousreply 14008/07/2013

R137 and everyone else, I'm a psychic who has also visited psychics quite a lot over the years, and here are some important things to know. First is a small story. I went to an event many years ago, and during the psychic reading segment, 1 person visited two psychics. The second psychic's reading was exactly opposite the first. Both psychics were well-regarded within that community. They both, also, had their different perspectives. There is no wrong answer. A psychic can only read what's there at that time, through his/her own personal filter. But things can change whip-fast. What the psychic said, particularly if it's a direct prediction, can turn out to be wrong if circumstances shift.

It's important to take psychic advice as one piece of the pie, and not to give your power over to it. Allow it to be information for you to chew on as you make your decisions, but make sure you use your own gut feeling, your own thought process, and perhaps advice from friends/other sources too as you go forward (the Socratic approach). Maybe psychic readings sway you, sure. Ultimately, you have to make choices that feel right for you, because the psychic is not living your life, only you are.

For the small questions, like should I go for this guy, it doesn't really matter. But for big life changing questions like the one I answered on the court case that could be financially disastrous, that's too big to rely 100% on a psychic, and hopefully, the people involved are using all their resources to come to their own conclusions. This is one of the reasons I don't do this for a living. I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. I can only give you whatever comes to me.

Lastly, you can make a psychic's answers wrong. And you should if it's advice that says you won't amount to much. That kind of advice only serves to hold you down. Maybe your psychic, R137, shared the predisposition she saw in you. That's fine. But you don't have to accept that as a life sentence. Many of us have regrets and wish we'd accomplished more. But if you would like to, it is not too late. You can find some way, maybe big, maybe small, to contribute to the world and have more of what you seek.

by Anonymousreply 14108/07/2013

R124, I can't speak for all psychics, but my tuning fork, so to speak, can't narrow its focus enough without some direction, or info to help me connect to you. There are millions of people in close enough energetic proximity to you, that if I even tried based on your vague representation, nothing of value would come. In fact, I'd be more likely to come up with a sarcastic response because I know tuning in would be worthless.

If you are a public figure, say, and worried about exposing yourself, that's fine. Just talk in general terms about projects, people you work with, etc. You don't have to state your industry. If you are in end-stage cancer or something like that, you can state that subtly too like saying the doctors gave you terminal, hopeless info. But you do have to give me as much as possible to try to tune into. If you want anything that will be useful at all.

by Anonymousreply 14208/07/2013

[quote]It's important to take psychic advice as one piece of the pie, and not to give your power over to it.

Excellent Post. Tks for responding.

by Anonymousreply 14308/07/2013

thank you for the response r132. i will try some letting go! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 14408/07/2013

Anyone else wanna have a go at [R12] In the the 5th ended up with one of my remaining cousins getting arrested for the first time, and for something pretty big. The 6th revealed during another cousins surgery that she has appendix cancer (what killed Audrey Hepburn). and today (7th)was a mixture of running around trying to get cousin #1 out of Jail, checking up on the other cousin and working furiously to get everything done at work that I missed the last day and a half. In other words. no romantic interests (or even non-romantic) have come up.

by Anonymousreply 14508/07/2013

I have a niece in her mid twenties that I am concerned about. She's a young Black woman, grew up middle class in all White schools and now only associates with White people. I am concerned because while the younger generation seems to be accepting in some ways not everyone is.

What I know from my female Black friends who like dating White guys is that once out of college those White boys did not want to date them. In college it was all right but once out real life begins and those boys need to choose wifey's to bring home to mama and most will not bring a Black girl home.

So I want to know if I should bring up the subject to her that maybe she should entertain making some Black friends or just friends of varied cultures and tell her the experience of my female friends. Also is she ashamed of being Black when she is among her friends and embracing the Black community? I don't want to ruin my relationship with her but I don't want to see her go through the same pain I've seen other Black women who only want White guys go through.

by Anonymousreply 14608/07/2013

"I'm not getting anything definitive on full time work but hang in there. Are you being noticed by your bosses? For love life I got an image of a field of blooming daisies, so no it's not fallow, quite the opposite."

Interesting, R127. Well, the person who's my supervisor is temporary. She's going to be replaced by someone who will be my boss/supervisor in two weeks.

My love life has stalled the last six, seven months. I've gone out on a few dates recently but nothing has clicked.

by Anonymousreply 14708/07/2013

I work in customer service and my boss who started the company is being laid off. I have been assured that my place in the company is secure but what do you see/ feel?

Oh and any insight into my love life would welcome as well. Like will I ever have one?

by Anonymousreply 14808/07/2013

Ifeel like I shouldn't be depressed but I am. Have a good partner who makes enough money to be middle class, great kid, but still feel there;s nothing for me here. Feel totally apathetic and that I;ve accomplished nothing in my life. Feel like not being here wouldn't make any difference but would not do that to my partner and son. Will I find a way to change my attitude. Life seems so pointless.

by Anonymousreply 14908/07/2013

R149, this is not psychic advice, but you should have a doctor send your urine test to Pharmasan lab. They can test all the stuff in the brain (I'm simplifying) to see what's high and low. Once the doc has that, s/he can recommend supplementation to bring your levels to normal, and it should help a lot with your mood.

It'll test things like dopamine, serotonin, creatine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, GABA, etc. some of those things feed each other, so being low on one can affect the other ones.

by Anonymousreply 15008/07/2013

r95 here with question number 2 (don't mean to be greedy)...

i've pretty much been single my whole life. i've dated, but nothing ever lasted, and after feeling horrible over a couple of break ups, at levels that weren't warranted (i was bothered for months/years over relationships that lasted weeks/months), i decided to remove myself from dating. after many years of growing up (and some therapy) i've decided that while my situation may not be ideal career and financial stability-wise, i'd like to date again and try to have a long term relationship for the first time in my life. i've gone on dates with guys met on match and okcupid, and even asked out people i've met at work related social functions, but so far, nothing has clicked.

i honestly feel like i'm ready, but is it too late for me?

by Anonymousreply 15108/08/2013

R102, if paragliding had no literal reference for you, I would guess its meaning was for you to look for and be open to something entirely outside the norm for you, or outside your comfort zone. I see a brightness around the volunteering. I don't know if that will lead you to something new or not. My first thought was you gain ideas through the contacts you'd make there, but for all I know, the picture of you talking with a man there was something that supported you emotionally rather than showed you a new direction - there did seem to be an older male contact there you'd appreciate; he was chunky, mostly in the belly, not obese, and bald. I saw you two sitting together and talking. You like and enjoy each other.

There is a general happy feeling arising with volunteering. Go for it, as I think it will bring something to you. Not entirely sure in the direction of your question, but positive in your life all the same. Sorry this is a slippery read without anything concrete. Best of luck.

by Anonymousreply 15208/10/2013

R103, your question was brief and my answer is long. If I'm too wordy, the bottom line is to expect good results.

I feel you crumbling or eroding away when I look at your question. The eroding part looked like white rock or hardened clay. As if you have already begun your work in releasing (or crumbling) antiquated, non-supportive ideas and beliefs about sexuality. This should work in your favor.

I see you at almost halfway eroded from the old, which leaves room for you to evaluate what sexuality means to you without someone else's invalidation or belief system overlay. I see someone who looks like a mom with dark hair when I see the overlay, but not sure it's your mom - at minimum, it was someone when you were likely quite young who somehow convinced you that those sort of people aren't natural, or something like that. You might not even consciously remember the experience, but you took the impression of it with you.

Keep working on it. You'll be able to put new perspectives and feelings on your sexuality that support you and anchor in as part of you. Make sure that whatever you move toward is supportive. You can convince yourself that you are a valid human being as you are. It might take a little work, but I don't think it'll be as hard as you imagine. Any internal guidance that is not supportive or loving, kick it out!

by Anonymousreply 15308/10/2013

R104, I am not reading much (maybe it's lack of connection), but I see a straight line that goes on for awhile and it has some electric buzz. You have some buzz in your life, which I interpret as good and energy going toward realizing your dreams. I don't know if that means success as you define it, but something should happen in entertainment for you. I don't imagine it as coming to you like a winning lottery ticket (easy with no work), but coming to you as you pursue it and put your focus into it.

by Anonymousreply 15408/10/2013

You are not the poster at r12, r145. Why don't you ask a question about your own life? Miserable as it sounds:)

by Anonymousreply 15508/10/2013

R105, if you let him go, it doesn't mean your feelings weren't real or deep. It means you accept and honor the experience as it was, and in its exact place in your life, without continuing a fantasy beyond reality's expiration. It doesn't diminish your experience to let it go and give it its space in your history rather than drag it into the present where it doesn't fit.

Maybe you were a better version of yourself. But that is not gone. You just aren't seeing it absent the other guy. It's okay to be thankful that he showed you a part of yourself you hadn't seen before. The gratitude can honor who and where he is and what he was for you, without holding onto him. You still have all the potential you ever had. You don't need this one man to make it true.

P.S. If you have all of your heart to give, then you deserve someone who has all of his heart to give you too. Don't you agree? Don't you think you would feel more fulfilled and satisfied if you allowed in a man who could love the way you love, and be there for you, rather than part way? This last part is my opinion. I hope I don't sound preachy.

by Anonymousreply 15608/10/2013

R108, generally, these experiences indicate attachment. On some level, you are not ready or willing to let go, even if it makes sense on the surface. I can't tell you whether you should get back together with him or not, because there are factors that might weigh differently for you. That is up to you two. What makes sense to you might not make sense to another, but only you live your life.

If you really want to be done with him, imagine yourself releasing all attachments to him and the attachments to what you had in the relationship, which helps free you to move on with your life and create new joys. If you like, imagine these as little cords or ropes or lines made out of light between you two. There are probably many. Imagine burning them end to end to help you separate and go another way. Seeing him or people who remind you only of him serve as reminders of your attachment. Again, up to you whether to pursue that attachment and try to rekindle, or whether to heal yourself of them and move on.

by Anonymousreply 15708/10/2013

R109, why don't you see if there's another way to approach the house that would allow you to keep it? You said you love it twice. That matters. It's not wrong to let go or even lose your house. It seems it will be okay for you either way. You definitely can keep the house if you are willing to compensate in other ways. You'd have to re-prioritize some things if you want to keep it, which will take extra energy. Either choice has compromises. Which compromises do you want to make the least?

by Anonymousreply 15808/10/2013

Just a partial answer R110 and I'm sorry about that. You can have a fun, interesting and rewarding career. I keep seeing that at odds with safe and comfy, and somehow I think that's the point for you. The most interesting part of it for you is working on your issues of leaving your comfort zone and what that opens up for you. It's less about what happens in the mundane parts of life with taking career risk, and more about what happens for you inside, and creating your feeling of safety in the world without a net, facing your fear, that is going to be the good thing that comes. I have faced some of this in my life and I realize this is not encouraging when you fear lack of safe/comfy. But it will look and feel good to you on the other side. Much more freeing in some ways. Actually, it's less stress than safe and comfy (needing safe and comfy is based on rigidly managing fear rather than being in the creative flow of life, which is a ride, and not static. Ooh, I'm getting my own lesson here on safe/comfy. Thanks!).

Keep challenging your comfort zones.

by Anonymousreply 15908/10/2013

Not positive this is accurate for you, but it was the immediate sense.

R113, are you by chance afraid of breaking if you open yourself to love again? Like you're a carefully crafted gingerbread cookie that will fall apart if it's not handled delicately.

Staying closed down means you don't have to experience the pain of rejection. It is lonely but it feels safer. It also means you don't get to experience love again. So in answer to your question, are you willing to open your heart to the double-edged opportunity? There is no guarantee that you won't experience more pain, but you have to take that risk if you want to feel love. You have to be willing to open yourself to what comes.

by Anonymousreply 16008/10/2013

R114, I like your sense of optimism and looking forward to your future, despite your fear. I see the brightness in you each time you face the future with supportive action (like making yourself more marketable, e.g.). Allow yourself to dwell in the feeling you already had, that things are going to take off. I think you're accurate in that feeling.

Yes on the partner. He will provide relief and you'll be glad for the companionship and loving support.

The non-profit's financial outlook: I see your face not with fear or deep regret, but also not with a smile. I see weight/obligation in your eyes. You are partly unhappy with that burden, but partly feel that it's for a greater good, and therefore willing to hold it. The non-profit is not without its struggles. It's not easy going and the answer for sustaining you is maybe, but undetermined at this point. As for being forced back into advice nurse, I keep seeing it rapidly go back and forth between advice nurse and non-profit. I'm not sure what that means, but it looks like indecision to me (hah, you're a Libra - you know all about that!). Sorry to say it's undetermined whether you have to go back to advice nursing.

BTW, I think it's great that you're tolerant and good-natured. Those things are good for your psyche, and they are good for helping you stay afloat.

by Anonymousreply 16108/10/2013

R115, the strictly technical answer to your question is no, but I don't think that is your real question. The misgivings you already have? Yes, they continue to quietly plague you as you move forward. But the same reasons you went into this still exist and mostly override the nagging feelings. Looks like this is your career path for a good while. It's not perfect and you'll feel a little stuck there having pursued it to this point, but you settle into it.

by Anonymousreply 16208/10/2013

R118, on romance: work on the psychological baggage. That's the important thing right now in that realm.

Mother - I saw your back stiffened, as if you're uncomfortable. Part of you is so put off by having to live with your mother, like secretly appalled/horrified, but making the best of it. I don't see an immediate move.

In general, I see you as kinda puffed up looking around/out, not wanting to see things about yourself, and would rather focus on other things. Being with your mom could be helpful to your personal growth as it will force you to face things you'd rather not, but you need to.

by Anonymousreply 16308/10/2013

Hi psychics! :D May I have a reading please? Will I be hired this year or the next? In what will it be? Will I travel to Europe next year? Will I fall in love and be in a committed and respectful relationship next year? Are in a couple of years? Any idea how we will meet? I am a Scorpio. :D

by Anonymousreply 16408/10/2013

R122, wish I had an answer for ya! I wish I could get my intuition and empathy under control too, but I have no control. I get only whatever I get.

Curious: why do you need to control it?

by Anonymousreply 16508/10/2013

R129, you don't have to accept that your formative years permanently trained you. That is just accepting limitations. But it's true that overcoming formative impressions can take some work.

Yes, what you're attracted to is indeed holding you back from happiness. Your attractions always show you what lessons you're working on. If they're variation on a theme and you aren't liking it, you have to learn whatever lesson is presenting itself before you can move on and attract something that supports you as a being more. You are aware enough to figure out the lessons and work your way out of them.

by Anonymousreply 16608/10/2013

Why yes, R131! You're so vague I can't get a read on you at all. That's all I have to say until you give me more to go on.

by Anonymousreply 16708/10/2013

R138, feels like there's plenty of stuff in the way of having a child for you. I don't know why in the world I see this, but I see 2 lines of text getting in the way. Sorry, that's about the most useless read ever as I don't have a translation.

Are you adopting? Are there issues with the paperwork?

by Anonymousreply 16808/10/2013

R139, yes. In the meantime, while blocked, paint anything, even though you feel it will be of inferior quality. This is to get the "rust" off and to get in the habit again. Inspiration will indeed strike again, but you have to be in the mode of allowing it to come in. Paint (or sketch) some boring stuff (maybe trees, or buildings) in the meantime, not worrying about what comes through, until at some point it just starts flowing through your hands and mind and you just can't stop yourself from expressing your idea. It might take several times of painting boring stuff before the inspiration returns. Keep at it.

by Anonymousreply 16908/10/2013

R145, you have a lot of scattered energy right now. Why would now be a good time for a relationship to come about? Not saying it could never happen, but it feels strange to me to pursue that when you have many other things to focus on in the present.

Also, you're going to need to do some work on believing you deserve good things. I sensed a tightness of being in your first post at R12.

Sorry about all the troubles in your family. But you do not have to take them all on.

My answers feel about as scattered as your posts felt.

by Anonymousreply 17008/10/2013

R146, I see your perspective, but she is not wrong for her predilection. What has been true for others may or may not come to pass for her. She is exploring what feels comfortable for her. She will not appreciate your interference here. She has the right to live her own truth, even if it includes pitfalls. I recommend backing off. I don't think she'd hate you for bringing it up, but she won't receive it well, either. It might plant a seed for later, but she might still need to go through it, and your words might not prevent any problems, actually. Best to let her figure this out on her own.

Just love her as she is. You can always be there for her if she ever comes to you.

by Anonymousreply 17108/10/2013

R151, your situation does not have to be ideal in order to have a relationship. No, it is not too late.

by Anonymousreply 17208/10/2013

Will I recover from my ilness? Also will my plans for revenge on the person who caused be successful? Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 17308/10/2013

Will Chris and I cross paths again in this life? I just want to hold him one last time and tell him I'm sorry.

by Anonymousreply 17408/10/2013

I am very unsure about my job situation right now. I am even thinking of moving to LA. Should I?

Will this work issues turn around ? Please help.

by Anonymousreply 17508/10/2013

Hoping someone can help with a reading or advice. My mom passed away 2 weeks ago. I'd been taking care of her for quite a while and she lived with me. It was my honor to do it, and I miss her tremendously. She was a wonderful mother, and also a good friend.

During the time of her illness, I had to put some aspects of my life on the back burner, so I'm now in a time of transition. I'm job-hunting, and wondering whether I'll be able to stay in my current home, which I love. I also have the opportunity to start up a new small business (a food truck) with a person I like very much and who is business-savvy and motivated.

Does anyone see anything in particular regarding my future and the direction in which I should go?

by Anonymousreply 17608/10/2013

Hi psychics! Thanks for doing this.

My partner has a fainting disorder. We have a diagnosis, but the meds we are trying aren't working. We have gone through many and aren't any further ahead then when we started. He has no trigger that causes it(that we can figure out) and he doesn't have any warning when a faint will happen. He is unable to work.

Wondering if anyone can see if he will be finding the right med, or if it will stop, or if there is a cause that hasn't be diagnosed. It has been going on for almost four years. I appreciate you taking the time.

by Anonymousreply 17708/10/2013

Years ago my dad died and my stepmother forged a will and cheated his children out of everything. Since then she has remarried twice. Once to a younger guy 4 months after my dads death and then to an older guy who died and she took everything from his kids too. Will she continue to get away with this sort of thing in our small corrupt town?

by Anonymousreply 17808/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 17908/10/2013

I forgot to buy lottery tickets!!!

by Anonymousreply 18008/10/2013

What would be a good new career field for me to try?

by Anonymousreply 18108/10/2013

R11 here and I asked you about buying a house. You said you got a vague answer of probably in 3 months. Thank you for answering me.

I also have some issues with blood sugar and a few other things. How does my health look?

I enjoy writing. Should I pursue that as more of a career or just keep it as a hobby?

Since you already took the time and energy to answer me once, I'll understand if you don't respond this time. Oh, and I'm a Leo, if that helps.

by Anonymousreply 18208/10/2013

R165, I want to get it under control because I absorb people's energy like I'm a sponge. Like I've been a mess since yesterday. A Facebook friend passed away on Thursday. He was a very sweet guy and we had many pleasant exchanges, but we had never met in person. Nevertheless, I'm a crying mess because all I can do is think about his partner's and loved ones' loss. If an online friend posts about losing a loved one or even a pet I'm bombarded with the energy. When someone I'm close to passes I feel my pain and my loved ones' pain. I can't eat or sleep for days.

I've basically become as much of a hermit as I can because I can't risk making more connections and being opened up to more people's pain. The connection with D______ is especially hard. We're estranged, but I know when something is up with him. I felt really tense and upset this week and had no reason to feel these ways. Nothing in my life was any different. It turns out that D______ has been going through some things. Connection is so intense, and attempts to cut energy cords haven't worked. So I constantly pick up on his energy.

by Anonymousreply 18308/10/2013

I certainly don't want to sound ungrateful, for getting something for free, but I'd really hoped for more specific, directional answers.

by Anonymousreply 18408/10/2013

#139 here, blocked artist. Thank you for the advice, to start with drawing just anything. I shall do that. Signed up to volunteer at our local museum today and feel inspired already.

by Anonymousreply 18508/11/2013

This is about an old friend. Much like the fictional characters on Grey's Anatomy, Meredith Grey and Christina Yang we were each others person. No matter what other relationship we had going on our strongest bond was to each other. This changed when I moved across the country and eventually the friendship ended.

We just in the past few days after 16 years have reconnected and I would love some insight into what she is like now and if their is any possibility for us to be truly close again. Also if you can pick up on why the friendship ended. On my end i felt like she was pushing me away so I let go, but I never understood why.

by Anonymousreply 18608/11/2013

Am I real?

Am I alive?

by Anonymousreply 18708/11/2013

Will I get into any fights with my roommates this year or next year? Will I do well the next two years in college?

by Anonymousreply 18808/11/2013

Psychics where are you? Off duty?

by Anonymousreply 18908/12/2013

R184, I hear you. It's even less fun to be the psychic who only can summon general info. I seem to get more info in person. Maybe you should try a metaphysical / psychic fair.

by Anonymousreply 19008/14/2013

R183, I completely understand. It's hard to be an energy absorber, and those of us like this do it without meaning to at all. And then suffer for it. A highly malleable energetic system is one without boundaries. Boundaries that state who / where you are and who/where everyone else is.

This tends to be a major life lesson, and not one that clears quickly. I too have been working on it for many years. I've made some progress, but still plagued by it. It makes being in crowds awful, leaving me zapped and needing time to recover. You too? How is your stomach? How is your body health in general?

In addition to cutting cords, you can also intend and imagine sending back all aspects that belong to others: their emotions, their patterns, their karma, their projections, their beliefs, all parts of themselves. Meanwhile, intend/imagine retrieving all of your parts from wherever you lost them, and re-integrate what's yours.

Intend to fill yourself up with you and only you. Intend to break all agreements to be an unconscious healer. Some people like to imagine an energetic boundary around their entire self, usually net-shaped and in colors like gold and silver, but work with whatever feels right to you. An energetic grid is only as good as the boundaries and will underneath that hold it there.

Absorbers usually feel bad for other people, and even feel bad sending back someone's own suffering to them. Remind yourself that it is an act of harm to absorb other people's stuff, because it prevents them the ability to process, heal and grow (since it's in your energetic field, they can't access it). It also prevents you from the same because noone can ever really process another person's stuff, so it sits in your field and can't really move, regardless how much you feel for them or wish to help them. The act of harm then also burdens your own system, and could lead to health problems.

Sometimes having a logical talk with myself about harm helps me to get more willing on all levels to hold boundaries. I am me and you are you. It sounds so silly unless you walk around absorbing people all the time. When you give it to yourself from different angles, such as: I don't have the right to experience someone else's feelings and issues - they belong to that other person - it helps when I then undo the enmeshment.

As for D, you're not done with him. And it's hard to be done when you're so enmeshed. Imagine the cords like a slimy pile of worms all overlapping each other. There's a lot of pulling apart to do. You should work at that every day, intending to unravel the connections between you two, breaking agreements to take those connections back, intending to complete with him in full. Don't worry, removing enmeshment won't make you miss a person or your connection to him. It will actually make you feel clarity regarding the person in question. If there's something useful between you two, you can renegotiate that down the road. Otherwise, as you dis-entwine, it will feel comfortable and fade gently.

by Anonymousreply 19108/14/2013

Thanks for the reply and advice, r191. To answer your questions, my stomach often gets upset. I's where I feel energy. It swirls around and can be very painful and gnawing depending on what I'm picking up on. Sometimes I can't eat because I get too upset or I binge to smother the energy and insulate myself. Some days I can't keep anything in me because I'm too connected to others' energy, and my stomach rebels. So I have plenty of stomach issues. My health could be better. There are some things I need to get under control. I feel run down much of the time and feel most at peace when I'm alone. Then I know I won't pick up as much stuff from others.

I hate that I've become a hermit, but I can't stand to be in crowds for a prolonged period. Church brings me comfort. It's an Episcopal Church that welcomes everyone and is small enough that I'm not overwhelmed. I actually started attending because I needed to find some peace somewhere. When I'm at church I don't pick up as much stuff from people and feel some measure of peace. It has helped me.

D__________ is so complicated. Connecting to him changed me in many ways, and I can't say that all of them have been good. From day one I could read things about him that he has kept hidden from others. I think that frightens him. He has so many trust issues and is more wounded than most suspect. When I back away he finds some way to stay connected to me. It's sometimes through others and sometimes not. Awhile back I think he sent me a gift. Do you pick up anything about that? I don't want to give too many details because that can unintentionally taint someone's reading.

I get the sense that he feels connected to me, doesn't understand it, is frightened by it, can't quite bring himself to trust me, and even gets angry about how he feels but can't quite bring himself to cut the connection. When I try to cut cords I feel a resistance from him. I know it's not all my energy. My energy is different. He has cynicism and aggressiveness that I don't have. That's not to say that I don't get mad; I do, but my energy is different. D________ acts like a caged animal when he's hurt or feels pressured. He'll metaphorically bite off his leg or the legs of others to escape.

by Anonymousreply 19208/15/2013

What will be the last year to get out of the U.S. before the borders close and the darkness descends?

by Anonymousreply 19308/15/2013

Wonderful post at r191, excellent explanation of "energy absorbers" and unhappy attachments and how to handle them. Very good advice.

I don't know if r141 is the same poster but it is --outstanding-- advice, for anyone who's ever thought of or has visited a psychic or medium. Please read this post! and then read it again. There is a lot of good advice in this thread re this topic.

by Anonymousreply 19408/15/2013

Will no one have a go at giving me a reading? Please? I'd be grateful for any advice.

by Anonymousreply 19508/15/2013

I'm sensing someone... a man... a gay man... I see the letter M...

by Anonymousreply 19608/15/2013

Okay, R135, I'll give ya a go. Psychically, I have a hard time getting through all your accomplishments list. I get that while you are trying so hard to gain acceptance with your deeds, and while your efforts are valiant and quite useful, they completely miss the point. Which is unfortunate, obviously, because you feel your accomplishments were important. Psychically, I see you have contributed to your field. If tenure was based on just measuring your deeds, you have long surpassed the prerequisites. So don't think for a moment that you lack there.

The formula for you to reach tenure is not primarily through deeds / being valuable enough professionally. While "publish or perish" is true, what you do academically is not your gateway. To get tenure, for you at least, is about thinking outside the box. Rounding out who you are to the important people. Being more than an academic, being a person "they" like and admire, or owe.

If you really want tenure, you no longer need to focus on your academic excellence. You need to focus on bringing the right people into your life and persuading or seducing them with your charm to back you. Incidentally, charm is one path. Another possible path is through strategic manipulation. Think Machiavelli. It's not for me to judge which path is appropriate. Both are possible for you, I can say that, so whichever way you are inclined, it could work with application. If you feel you lack charm (or manipulative drive), this is where you have to work. I know, complete paradigm shift, right? I mean, you have been singlemindedly focused on academic excellence, and I'm suggesting you switch gears and put significant energy into either charm or manipulation, for Chrissakes.

I would be lying if I said time wasn't running short for you to 'be chosen', as it were. I see a picture of your face harried, as if trying to go at it from this point is rather stressful to you, but in a totally different way than you're used to. Because it's not about powering through like an intellectual workhorse. It instead means mastering subtlety, reading people, and volleying quickly with each read (your volleys would either be charming or strategic or both). Yes, you are capable of it, even if it doesn't seem to come naturally.

If you really want tenure, you need to completely overhaul how you look at this and quickly adapt to this perspective regardless how logical or comfortable it feels. Otherwise, I suspect mediocrity will be your outcome. Oh, YOU won't be mediocre. What you produce is stellar. You are quite worthy and useful. But you won't reap your just due unless you get this other part of the dance. Unless you learn how to play the game.

To sum up my reading in a nutshell, you are absolutely capable of tenure, but it takes tremendous creativity and alacrity. And the question to leave you with: Is the desired result worth it? Each choice has its warts. It's up to you to decide whether the price is something you're willing to pay.

I feel more than a little uncomfortable speaking in absolutes to you. Take it as you wish. I don't know why or how things come through how they do.

by Anonymousreply 19708/15/2013

R192, I take different avenues trying to see something about a gift and it keeps coming up murky to me. I keep being re-directed to ask you "What are you getting out of this?"

It's true that some of this resistance might be coming from him, but the bottom line is you are getting something out of it, otherwise you would not give him access or control of your field / allow the connection to remain. I am personally curious about what you're getting out of this. Don't have to share if you don't want to - I was not shown what it is, at any rate. There is something that you want, and that is why you allow this. The question is: does it really serve you, or does it simply allow a dysfunctional pattern to play out? Maybe you really want to have a learning experience here. Is it necessary to do so, so unpleasantly? If it is, that's fine. But check your motives and re-assess whether you can increase your self-esteem.

Additionally, define clearly what you are willing to give to this type of relationship (what you sorta went for with D). Once you are clear, it will be easier for both of you to either move forward together through conscious choice, or to see lack of resonance. His outward expressions mirror your subconscious. Perhaps you fear the clarity as you fear you'd lose something. Ultimately you would not, regardless which way it goes. Clarity of personal truth only serves to bring you closer to achieving your heart's desires, whether you do that with D or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 19808/15/2013

r193, I apologize for being a little glib here, but your proposition is one of many possible futures. I can't realistically answer your question with any degree of accuracy because it is nowhere near 100% certain that the borders will close and darkness will descend.

I apologize for seeming so cynical, but what comes through is your idea has a low % of probability. That's a little hopeful to me, at least.

by Anonymousreply 19908/15/2013

Hi Psychic,

I'm a performer in her 40's who is feeling like it is all over for me. I've had some waves of success throughout the years but never fully "made it" in my profession to the point where I on solid ground financially. The problem has never been getting jobs-my phone still rings with offers. But I haven't made it to a level where I am consistently paid a decent amount of money for it.

I've reached the point where I am unwilling to invest much more money into furthering my career unless I can really see a return soon.

Do you sense that it might be worth it to make one last push to reach another level in my profession? Or do you see me going down another path entirely? I've done about everything else associated with performing; teaching, directing, producing etc.. At this point, I'm happy to do anything creative as long as I can make a real living.

by Anonymousreply 20008/15/2013

R200, I see a grayed-out space in your heart (disappointment) and grimace on your face. I feel that things are going to remain about the same if you continue. IOW, not perfect. Doable, but without tremendous and consistent return. It's tough to consider giving up what you love, only for reasons of wanting a reliable income. I happen to be in the same boat but different industry.

Of course you have a choice, but it seems continuing brings no great improvement.

by Anonymousreply 20108/15/2013

I am having a medical test done. does anti-NMDA receptor ring true as an answer to a big part of the medical mystery I have been chasing? Will they spot it in the blood or will spinal tap be needed? I'm getting desperate and doctors are getting frustrated.

Also, I am moving to a new house, a ranch so I can get around better. Is it ok for my twitchy immune system? It smelled of perfume when looked at it that made me dizzy and I hope the smell and rehab projets won't make things worse.

by Anonymousreply 20208/15/2013

R182, I hesitate to look at blood sugar, as I have my own issues and worry about my personal bias, but then I heard "manageable, not perfect" and flashed to the time I saw a guy injecting himself because he was diabetic. I can't say what's in the future for you. Just from a personal not psychic standpoint, I would research dietary and nutritional info that is outside mainstream advice.

Writing. On one side was "enjoy" and it bloomed like a flower. There was truly a sense of joy and lightness. Doing it for work seemed like a crinkly dried leaf. I take this to mean you will more personally benefit if you do it for the love of it, and without expectation of a buck (or a pound, whathaveyou). That doesn't mean you can't earn with it, just that your writing should be free of the shackles of needing to turn it into profit, which can interfere with the creative process.

by Anonymousreply 20308/15/2013

R186, I see a polite smile coming from your friend. It doesn't feel like closeness. It feels like she is a very different person now. But then, the re-connection is very new, you said. Perhaps it's like starting anew with possibilities, but closeness does not jump out at me.

Why did it end? "It was time" I heard twice. I got the remembrance of a friendship that no longer fit for me when I was trying to be less judgmental and had a judge-y friend who only served to keep me right where I was, and it wore thin. I believe your friend was going a new way in life on something, and you were not going the same direction. The dissonance grew until it just didn't feel resonant anymore for your friend. I don't sense any anger, just "it was time" like leaves falling away in whatever direction they each go.

by Anonymousreply 20408/15/2013

R197, thank you so much. The possible approaches you suggest make a great deal of sense to me, given the current academic climate. You've given me excellent food for thought, re-visioning and new action.

by Anonymousreply 20508/15/2013

Q1 - I heard no. Please review R141. Q2 - not sure / unclear read.

Q3 I feel nervous about the new house. Here is a case where 'delicate flower' is apropos, but without the negative connotation. My body shied away from the ranch house. I'm not certain there are any perfect options, however.

(not psychic from here on out) Did you know there are ways to heal environmental sensitivities nutritionally, over time? Maybe do some research on that and see what comes up. Be open minded.

by Anonymousreply 20608/15/2013

R181, fly fishing!

I'm messing with you. I don't have enough there to get a read on you.

by Anonymousreply 20708/15/2013

I'm supposed to move out in october, should I ?

by Anonymousreply 20808/15/2013

R173, I have been avoiding you, partly because I am clouded by someone I know who is struggling to live, and partly because I feel uncomfortable and afraid of giving bad news or wrong info. I keep getting a no to your first question. Please refer to R141. There is some hazy veil and I had a flat face without emotion. Not sure what to take from the emotionless face.

Q2. Not a psychic answer and not sure I read your question right. If you are struggling with illness, how does putting your remaining energy into revenge support your desire to not be ill? If you are ill, you have finite energy. You can choose to use it in supportive ways, or cannibalize yourself with bitterness and the physical manifestations thereof (in you, mostly).

I am sorry for whatever caused you to get ill.

by Anonymousreply 20908/15/2013

Hi! I have an ex-boyfriend who's been trying to slither his way back into my life since late last year. He did something to me that I thought was unforgivable, particularly because I was going through very difficult circumstances (like dealing with the loss of my beloved dad) when we dated. He sent me another note last week--should I reconnect with him? I'm still very pissed off because I thought what he did was deeply selfish and stupid. And it's not like he's been apologetic about it in his notes to me.

Also, I'm contemplating a trip overseas later in the year, how will that fare? And lastly, will I move? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 21008/15/2013

R176 here, hoping to bump my request re my Mom's passing and my future. Also would appreciate if anyone sees any possible resolution-- good or bad-- in the situation with my brother. Many thanks.

by Anonymousreply 21108/15/2013

I am in between jobs at the moment and in a state of flux. Do you see anything breaking open or a new direction for me, professionally? I feel this is a kind of turning point for me personally as well.

by Anonymousreply 21208/15/2013

R138 here, thanks for your response R168.

I am not adopting, though I have entertained the thought. First, I'm trying to go natural, biological and see if this happens.

I have no idea about the 2 lines of texts you see. Though maybe it is the "clutter" in the way. I have some self doubt and a little bit of frayed nerves about this whole life changing event. I'll just take it day by day and see what happens.

Again thanks for your response.

by Anonymousreply 21308/15/2013

Any advice for me, please?

by Anonymousreply 21408/15/2013

Will Egypt draw us into war?

by Anonymousreply 21508/15/2013

To all... The political and economic troubles the world has experienced in recent years were just the start.

I have had visions of people with dark souls tightening their grip on the world. As they secure their ill-gotten gains and political power bases the rest of us will finally begin to wake up to what we've lost.

The resulting chaos and people scrambling for the leftover crumbs available to them will result in a breakdown of the social contract and the rule of law. Governments will respond with a heavy hand, strong force, to restore order. Most of the middle class will experience a drastic reduction in their standard of living.

It's not too late to prevent this vision from coming to pass, but too much of America may be fat, lazy, and complacent to make it happen.

Be warned.

by Anonymousreply 21608/15/2013

I have a third interview with a company tomorrow. Will they make me an offer I can't refuse?

by Anonymousreply 21708/15/2013

R213, not a psychic reply, but if you are female and struggling to conceive, there are nutritional means to support your goals. There's a great book called Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You might also be able to find some info online, or get help from a health practitioner specializing in fertility. For instance, some women have PCOS and can heal that, improving their ability to get prego. Obviously there's IVF, but it's expensive, doesn't always result in a baby and is very hard on the body, so if you don't have to go that route, it's better.

by Anonymousreply 21808/15/2013

Hey R169! That's great advice for anyone, even someone like me who writes (or used to). I'm really enjoying this thread. The advice is coming from a good person with a warm heart. I've read all the others Q&As and you sound like the real deal.

Like you, and many other people, I seem to be surrounded by folks going through rough times. I am doing fine. I am lucky to have some good friends. But there is a disruption in a friendship of mine that is causing me concern. He is a great guy, and we have similar mindsets in a lot of ways, a mutual admiration society. However, we recently argued and broke off the friendship. Maybe I overreacted to his "antics." We are both stubborn (moon in Taurus) but otherwise close and I miss him.

Can this friendship be saved?

by Anonymousreply 21908/15/2013

R203, Thank You!

Whenever I write for fun, it just seems to flow from me and I lose all track of time.

As soon as I told myself that I could use some extra money, and that maybe I could earn it with the writing, things just fell apart. I stare at the blank screen with a feeling of panic, and what little bit I do write is terrible. Obviously, I need to change my mindset. You have been helpful and it's much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 22008/15/2013

Dear Psychic,

Will I meet my cat when I die? I don't know which of my ailments caused by protease inhibitors will kill me.

Can you help?

by Anonymousreply 22108/15/2013

Any reading for me? 175 and 178

by Anonymousreply 22208/15/2013

R221 - assuming it's predeceased you, yes.

by Anonymousreply 22308/15/2013

I need career direction. I honestly have NO CLUE which way to go. none :(

by Anonymousreply 22408/15/2013

Can you tell me what to do? I am schizo/bipolar, have been for some time. To get sympathy, I tell stories. Some really crazy. I'm afraid people believed me.

by Anonymousreply 22508/15/2013

Brandon at R225?

We don't believe you, hon..

by Anonymousreply 22608/15/2013

I'm not Brandon, I've just made a mess of my life or maybe my life was always a mess and I'm just living it? I think its that way. It all went down hill when they put me on Seroquel and benzos. That's when it all went to Hell.

by Anonymousreply 22708/15/2013

Why doesn't my sister-in-law not like me even though I kill her with kindness?

by Anonymousreply 22808/15/2013

I like you, Psychic, and am inspired by your posts.

I like how you help people.

How can I help people like the way you do?

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 22908/15/2013

1) I take care of my 83 yr old alzheimer's dad. Another psychic said he would live to 85. I know things can change though, based on actions & choices. I want to know if 85 still holds. His mind is not completely gone but most of his peers are & he has expressed his desire to go "home" many times. I think he wants to go before his mind does, which I am sure will happen before he is 85. Is there a possibility he could go sooner? Not that I wish him dead, but I do wish him the small luxury of passing before he is mindless.

2) I took a low paying retail job for the flexibility in hours when I moved here to help him. I now have help with him when I am at work. With that help in place, I now want to find a job that at least will keep me financially secure. I don't have to make the kind of money I used to, but I want to be able to pay the bills & still sock some away. But I am 52 & even w/the help of networking, I have not been able to even get interviews. Am I trying to rush things & should just keep trying or am I stuck in this dead end job? My hope is lessening every day. I am 52.

by Anonymousreply 23008/15/2013

R225, this is not psychic info. Read everything you can by Natasha Campbell-McBride. Simple dietary changes can go a long way toward helping both schizophrenia and BPD. I can't guarantee a 100% "fix", but much improvement has been seen in other cases.

by Anonymousreply 23108/15/2013

Is the guy I'm interested in a good idea? Any ltr potential there? I've been single for so so long.

by Anonymousreply 23308/15/2013

R230, this is not psychic advice. Are you aware of the studies done on Lion's Mane mushroom? Fungi are the closest thing on earth to humans, on a cellular level. Lion's mane can literally stop the degeneration and regenerate/reverse some symptoms, depending on how high the dose. I don't know how far along your father is, but it is so sad that the U.S. knows about the international studies and so many suffer in the meantime. Those with the funds search for a synthetic version they can patent, because profit margins will be astronomical. You can't patent a mushroom nor make as much from it, so the healing info isn't as widely known. Check into Eric Cerecedes - I went to one of his talks. I'm posting a link to his site. Any of his brain products will probably have lion's mane in them. Maybe you could contact him about getting just lion's mane. He too had a relative heading down the Alzheimer's path. It would be worth it if it alleviated some of the stress you and your father experience.

If your father already wants to go, it will probably happen. My grandmother said the same thing, and sure enough, within 2 years, she was gone. She had Alzheimer's and many other ailments.

Why don't you enjoy your father (I know, it's a lot of work, too) and not pressure yourself for a better job yet? Keep your feelers out there, of course, but maybe slow down and appreciate the remaining time available. In the meantime, why not let ideas percolate about how you could reinvent yourself? Maybe you can consult in whatever your field is. You could start very small in the meantime. Or maybe you could begin another business (baby steps for now). I don't mean to blow sunshine up your ass, but it's a wonderful gift you're giving both to your father and yourself, spending time with and caring for him in his waning days. This is what my partner says, at least. He did the same thing before his dad died and is glad for it.

You do not have to accept or believe there are no options for you. I know how discouraging it can be, but in any economy, there are some people who still find opportunities. That can be you if you let yourself believe it. You should probably stay away from doom and gloom reporting that talks about how hard or impossible it is, lest you make that your reality. Keep focusing your thoughts on what you want, and go from there.

by Anonymousreply 23408/15/2013

Thank you r204 and I just have a little follow up if you don't mind.

Can you get any indication in what way she is different than she was and can you get anything on why she is open to reconnecting at this time. Does she have anything she is hoping to get out of it or anything she is hoping to discover or learn?

by Anonymousreply 23508/15/2013

R229, that is very kind of you to say. I have a strong drive to help others. If you want to help others, just make that an intention and opportunities will present themselves. Helping in little ways is good. It's less overwhelming for you, and the little bits of support really do matter.

I also find the more I intend to be kind and helpful (keeping a clear boundary of not sacrificing my own needs), the more support comes to me from unexpected places. Sometimes a kind word, sometimes a gift I wasn't expecting or cash bonus, etc. Sometimes emotional support just when I need it.

by Anonymousreply 23608/15/2013

R228, light reading. Not tuning in deeply. She has her own issues (pinched face visual), which are not your fault or problem. You should not be giving her anything that she is not responding in kind. I know you asked why, but giving a results-oriented answer instead. Some people are turned off by the sad sack kind of personality. That's the closest thing I can see to answer your question, but here's more:

Similar to the tenure-seeker upthread, if what you're doing isn't working, you need to completely change gears and try something different. Stop killing her with kindness, even if that's your nature. If someone is going to be a shit to you, don't be even more accommodating. Remain civil, but pull back a little and close off slightly, only in relation to her. Don't be her puppy dog. This is a body language way of showing that you value yourself and her behavior (however subtle) is unacceptable. Don't pursue or chase her to be your friend.

There is another thing, which may or not work. Blunt honesty. Most of us don't do it. We're too damn polite. Sometimes it opens things right up and causes change. What if you specifically asked her what her problem with you is? I wouldn't ask "why don't you like me", because that question immediately places you as inferior and with less power / value. You matter equal to her. You know that, right? I worked with someone who hated me and I didn't know why. One day she lashed into me about how I think I'm better than everyone else, but the people in lesser jobs work hard too. She had misread me; I never felt that way at all. Come to find out she had applied for the job that I was hired for, and she was never promoted. Her honesty changed things between us and the tension went away. Depending how poorly your SIL treats you, I might be slightly aggressive in my questioning, saying "What's your problem? I don't like how you treat me." Then be very silent, hold your ground, don't cower, and waaait. Showing nothing on your face. Let HER scramble.

by Anonymousreply 23708/15/2013

I feel like my life is at a crossroads at this moment. My office is in upheaval as some upper management is leaving. No one seems to know what the plan will be. I could benefit from the changes or my new boss may clean house. Any insight?

Also, I have been alone for ten years. I have opened myself up to a relationship. I have not met anyone but I feel like it will be soon. Any chance I am right?

by Anonymousreply 23808/15/2013

I'm also a cancer born July 3rd if that helps

by Anonymousreply 23908/15/2013

I need your help please. I need career direction. I honestly have NO CLUE which way to go. none :( Anything that can help would be greatly appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 24008/15/2013

what is the meaning of life? Is this a schoolroom?

by Anonymousreply 24108/15/2013

R191, thanks so much. You've given me a lot to chew on. You're right that I need to decide what I want with D________. Thing is I'm not quite sure. This connection gobsmacked me. I still don't know what to make of it or what to do with it. Sometimes I want to be in his life and other times I don't. I don't know what has caused me to be so in tune with him or to feel responsible for and protective of him in a sense. That's not like me.

I'm a nice person and all, but I've always been a loner and never had much need for this type of deep connection. When he and I crossed paths my focus was on different things and my plans were much different. In some way he has opened me up and caused me to question things about myself (in good ways). I have my own issues after having been sexually abused as a kid. So whatever this is with D________ has caught me off guard. It certainly wasn't something I anticipated. All I know is something about him is familiar. Past life connections? At one point I didn't believe in such things, but now I'm open. I don't know how else to explain the draw I feel toward him. This isn't like me at all.

by Anonymousreply 24208/16/2013

Thanks for the response! :)

by Anonymousreply 24308/16/2013

I just need a simple yes or no please.

Will Chris and I cross paths again in this life? I just want to hold him one last time and tell him I'm sorry.

That's it. Sure, there's plenty of other shit going on but I've got it under control. I just need to know if I will have the chance to be with Chris again and tell him I'm sorry.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 24408/16/2013

Hey Psychic, will I get that job offer? I went on my 3rd interview today (one was over the phone and two were in person. I've met with all the players so the only thing left is an offer). I have continued to deflect the salary issue and they have yet to talk money. I think I have a good job of getting an offer but what I really want to know is if they will offer me enough money where it's practical to take this job. I will have to move to a more expensive area than where I currently am to lesson the commute so they need to offer me enough money where that's possible.

I'd really appreciate any psychic insight. If you aren't getting anything, than let me know....

by Anonymousreply 24508/16/2013

Oops, I mean lessen, not lesson.

by Anonymousreply 24608/16/2013

Every now and then when I am walking my Mini Schnauzer, I see white patterns swirling near my feet, or nearby across the ground.

I read somewhere these might be "ectoplasms", or something like that. My subdivision is 14 acres big, and used to be a horse farm, with one house located in the middle of the property. There are now 52 townhomes, with lots of grassy park-like areas.

This is odd, but I also get strong feelings from other cars on the road, like feeling the driver's loss of control or intoxication. It is scary sometimes and makes me feel nervous from all of the anger.

by Anonymousreply 24708/16/2013

I feel like I've trapped myself into a dead end in life, and now I have to live out the rest of my days with no hope.

I had opportunity and wasted it, but there's no 'reset' button like in a video game, I have to just continue on without ever getting anywhere.

Is there any escape?

by Anonymousreply 24808/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 24908/17/2013

R244, it wasn't my intention to ignore you. I know you've posted a few times. It's that I wasn't getting any clear answers. Days ago, the answer was very murky and I sorta heard yes, and a maybe. The last few times, it is still very murky but I keep hearing no. Nothing coming through feels solid.

If a psychic told me maybe yes, maybe no, I'd be irritated. I never responded to you because it didn't feel useful at all. I will lean toward no on this one, but the murkiness tells me either 1/ I don't have enough to tune into, or 2/ it's not set in stone.

I'm sorry to leave you without any additional clarity.

by Anonymousreply 25008/17/2013

That's ok, r250. At least it's an answer and that's all I asked for so thank you.

I have a feeling something is going on with him but I wasn't sure and was hoping it was just "me". I guess not.

Thank you very much for responding. I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 25108/17/2013

"I just need a simple yes or no please.

That's it. Sure, there's plenty of other shit going on but I've got it under control. I just need to know if I will have the chance to be with Chris again and tell him I'm sorry."

I think you're asking the wrong question. This is not a yes or no answer.

I'm sorry to say this, but you should be asking how to move on. You clearly need to.

Send thoughts of love to Chris and wish Christ the very best life can offer. Let the universe take care of the rest.

Be easy on yourself and move on. You need to look pass Chris.

by Anonymousreply 25208/17/2013

Hmm, R242. This is coming from my spiritual experience rather than psychic ability. If you feel that strongly, there must be something to it. Why not continue to work on the wormy attachments, while also intending to understand what the lesson(s) is, intending to learn all you can in the gentlest way possible (lessons can be so harsh at times, might as well call in your lessons in a gentle way). Intend to call in whatever is going to support you the most. And then let go of how that happens. I imagine it's not going to look any way you expect it to, but will be useful nonetheless. The more you narrow how something is allowed to come in, the harder it is to get it. If you work in broad strokes intending/imagining "most supportive to me", "gentlest", "learn what I need to", "brings me the deepest joy/satisfaction", you can manifest these things regardless how they look in surface details. Many many times, working in broad strokes left me pleasantly surprised. Things came in ways I couldn't have imagined, not the way I thought they needed to happen, and I still got results I wanted.

Whether your growth and joy has to happen through a close connection with D, or through the suffering between you, or some other way, it doesn't matter. The end result of growing and learning are what matter, especially if you can make that happen with joy.

In my personal case, my partner dumped me early on after 5 months of bliss. I felt so strongly that we should be together and couldn't accept it. I pursued him and after some negotiation, we've been merging our lives for two more years now, with every intention to go the long haul together. I feel just as strongly now as I did before. So does he. In this case at least, the lessons meant finding ways to grow together. I give the story because sometimes, the sense in your gut, in your bones, can't be denied. If that's the case, go with that, so long as it is productive and healthy. Emphasis on healthy choices. Frequently, going down the rabbit hole exploring oneself can lead to addictive or sacrificial choices. Watch for that, to stay balanced.

One little vision I keep getting is of an explosion or a burst and release (I also get the image of a pimple popping - I know that's probably not how you'd like to imagine it!). It's tension building between you two. The more a connection happens, the closer you get to the explosion. The burst might be pretty uncomfortable, but it feels like growth for both. I'm not certain if this burst is to happen together or separately, but it seems you're both trying to work something out in yourselves through the connection. The explosion has to do with what you both don't really want to deal with, yet are impelled to re-visit. Could that be fear of intimacy maybe? I'm not positive the emotional explosion can be averted, but it's worth a try. If you are able to understand the lesson and learn it beforehand, you can avoid some of the suffering that seems to currently be part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 25308/17/2013

Ok so which is the official Psychic thread? this one or the Shaman thread? I really love the other one, but this one is cool too.

Can we post predictions, or things we feel too?

Oh the drama!

by Anonymousreply 25408/17/2013

This thread is open to everyone. However many psychics wish to share their perspective, all are welcome.

Haven't seen the shaman thread. Feel free to bump it if you need more views.

by Anonymousreply 25508/17/2013

Can you help me please? I'm at the end of my rope.

by Anonymousreply 25608/17/2013

dealing with illness, mine, and those close to me (mine is of the least immediate concern as it is more of a chronic condition). between, all teh illness and my career/finance issues, it just all seems like too much to handle right now. any clue when the tide will turn? the stress and worry about those i love are killing me, and i should be concentrating on career, but obviously am finding it very difficult right now.

by Anonymousreply 25708/17/2013

If anyone could offer love advice I'd be grateful.

by Anonymousreply 25808/17/2013

When is Jesus coming back?

by Anonymousreply 25908/17/2013

I don't know to reference my replies, but in response to R232 & 234, thank you both for the kind words, advice & encouragement. 234, I do treasure the gift of spending time with my father. He is already not the man who raised me, but I visualize sometimes & remember him as he was; a fair minded police officer, generous, great sense of humor & ALWAYS there for me. Yes, it's hard & yes, I lose it sometimes but this is where I was meant to be right now. 232, I will do the research you suggested regarding my employment situation. 234, I will check into Lion's Mane. I am not at all opposed to natural & alternative therapies. Again, thank you both so much!

by Anonymousreply 26008/18/2013

R240, I don't think you need psychic direction for this one. Just as you have no clue, the slate appears empty, as if the whole world is your oyster, so to speak, and it's up to you to figure out what things you like and are able to do. How to narrow it down? There are many typical ways to figure it out. Many community colleges have personality tests on their websites that give you a list of professions that would suit you. This is free. There is a book called What Color Is Your Parachute. I never read it but people positively refer to it a lot. Whether you are old or young, enrolled or not, go to your local college and ask to meet with a career counselor. Ask for help figuring our which direction you should go. These people will have much more specific help than a psychic.

If you are able to go to college, I recommend it. I've heard that colleges/universities hold a lot of dream possibilities that you would easily hook into just by being a student. Simply attending college helps to show you what your interests are, what you're good at, and give you ideas. If you absolutely cannot attend, go through a course catalog and look at the classes you would want to take first if you were pursuing a degree. Pay attention to what doesn't sound interesting and what you would like to take because it sounds either easy or interesting. That will provide some clues.

If I knew more about you, your personality, what you enjoy and don't, some things might pop out as available pathways, but I still think non-psychic advice will bring you the best return.

by Anonymousreply 26108/18/2013

R241, lest you think I'm being glib, I'm not.

Q1: I'm not allowed to say, not because I'm so wise, but mostly because we are all supposed to figure that out ourselves. That's part of the point. It does vary somewhat individually, but in broad strokes, it's all the same.

Q2: Yes.

by Anonymousreply 26208/18/2013

Have I lost my job?

by Anonymousreply 26308/18/2013

R245, I keep looking for something, but I only see a clear pathway. I don't see any obvious obstacles. Since I don't intuit any negative emotions, tension or strife, I take that to mean it will all work out.

If you don't like the offer, by all means give your reasons for why you need more to make it in their city. You should sit down and write out what your costs will be, having researched to the best of your ability what your housing and living costs will increase to. I did this once with a job offer. I was perfectly honest about how living expenses wouldn't match their figure, and I was able to get something like 130-140% of their original offer. It's reasonable to expect to be able to live close-ish to the job, on the salary they pay.

by Anonymousreply 26408/18/2013

R248, I'm frustrated. I wrote you a long response and hit the wrong button. Gone! I guess there IS a reset button. Maybe there are also ways you can reset your perspective and perceptions of life.

Okay, forget about the ways you are deadended or trapped. That's not where you find your contentment. I'm not certain the current situation will be changed (that's unclear). But it does seem that you find things out that really help you. I'm not being shown the exact direction because the journey to figuring it out is part of why it brings you so much peace, meaning, and happiness. It also has to do with shifting expectations.

You'll have to search for these outside of the things you currently focus on. There absolutely is hope. Don't doubt it for a moment. You have to work to find it, even though in retrospect, you'll say the answer was easy. You have more to learn about yourself.

You will need to shift how you look at life. You went with certain things and they didn't leave you any better off, right? That's okay. What will bring you joy is not the typical things you expected would make you happy anyway.

by Anonymousreply 26508/18/2013

Thanks, R264 for your insight and your advice!

by Anonymousreply 26608/18/2013

R257, work instead on your stress load. I don't know if this is coming from my personal bias, but I keep hearing GABA, which is a supplement that can help with stress (supports the brain).

Figure out whatever you can do to manage stress. Maybe it is some herbal concoction that is calming, maybe you get into tai chi, swimming or meditation. Taking on fewer obligations. Eating better. I don't have the answer for WHAT to do for stress. Only that this should be your focus. And it wouldn't hurt to start taking GABA.

by Anonymousreply 26708/18/2013

R233, a good idea according to whom? To you? Or to me? I remember what being single for a long time felt like, so whether he's good for you or not, go for it if you ache for the experience. I don't guarantee it will be fabulous (I don't see a lot there), but why not for however long you can get something out of it?

Now, you won't attract nor be attracted to anyone who doesn't mirror how you feel about yourself. In a later post you said you are a loser. A person attracted to you will at some point reflect your self-image back to you. He will in some way make you feel like a loser.

I hope you will choose to work on your self-esteem. You're not a loser! Get it through your thick skull, will ya? :) But if you believe you are, you'll have a hard time convincing people otherwise.

Learn to love yourself as you are. You are fine.

by Anonymousreply 26808/18/2013

R267, You're a sweetie but I do have to offer that GABA can be dangerous to some and will cause manic episodes in many.

For stress: Motherwort tincture. Works wonders.

by Anonymousreply 26908/18/2013

R210, can only answer about the bf for now. I have a haughty reaction (amusingly since I don't know the situation) - "Why should you reconnect with him? Screw him!"

If he was unforgivably mistreating you, or simply not there for you in your time of need, close it down. I feel my lips pursing. Again, I don't know the details, but that's what I get. Something along the lines of you deserve better than that. We don't have to put up with people who are not supportive, who take advantage, who trample all over our feelings like barbarians and don't even feel remorse for it later. I have no idea where all this intense feeling is coming from, but this is how I read ya.

by Anonymousreply 27008/18/2013

R269, good to know! Then work with a medical practitioner. My doctor has both me and a friend of mine on GABA. But of course, she has chosen the appropriate dose, etc.

Probably best to look at stressload with your favorite medical practitioner.

by Anonymousreply 27108/18/2013

lol I love ballsy R267! No nonsense. 267 went all out and suggested Gaba(which can be very effective)

However, on nervous people it can cause some not so good side effects. Gaba can suppress hunger(that's why Herbalife is so effective) and make the nervous even more... well nervous. ;)

To add to R267 & R269

R257 I really do think mint could help you easy your sleepless nights/your tension/nervousness/ and those feeling of mourning that you currently.

When you find yourself with so much nervous energy, you must learn ways/Technics to let them ooze out of you in a tranquil manner. I can really picture you losing your head if you don't find ways to easy that nervous energy.

Mint tea, lemonade with mint leaves, ice tea with mint leaves. I keep coming back to "fresh odors"(I hope this makes sense to you).

Let me see if I can explain it better,

If you peel a lime, and when the odor hits you it gives you an adrenaline rush. Call it a natural high.

Fruits, herbs, and vegetables are therapeutic not only if you eat them, but also when you smell them. The smell of a fresh flower, the bark of a pine tree, and organic aromatic soap, "Fresh Natural" Aromatherapy is a great diffuser of stress. Plants and nature are the best remedy you'll ever know.

Combine them with meditation, and you'll quickly see a more positive outlook, which is what you most need in order to go forward. You need a clear and determine mindset in order to turn this over. Even chronic pain will seem more bearable.

I also suggest that you start eating more healthy meals. Eat home-made organic foods made by you! Vegetable soups, stews,fruit salads, fresh juice, fresh home made everything. Hit youtube and try recipes.

Actually I think this could develop into a hobby of sorts, but most importantly it will serve you as physical and emotional therapy(for you).

by Anonymousreply 27208/18/2013

Thanks, r253. Once again, you've given me quite a bit to chew on. I do agree about tension building. Part of it is sexual, I think. When we argued and stopped being connected D_______ was so angry and tense and said some very bizarre things. Some of them were sexual. Sometimes I pick up on those same emotions. Something about me has upset his balance and caught him off guard. He doesn't understand whatever this is, and this confusion gets interpreted as anger at times.

Believe me I feel the same way. Sometimes I think about how he has turned my world upside down in some ways, and I feel some anger toward him. Yet I can't deny that I feel drawn to him and feel like there's something to be gained from our connection. I can't claim to know what it is, but this feeling won't go away. I've tried to make it go away. At this point I'll work on the unhealthy attachments and on thinking more broadly as you suggested. Since you advised me I'm already feeling more at peace with this connection. Knowing that another picks up on what I'm feeling and seeing gives me comfort. I know I'm not delusional, but the old skeptic in me sometimes worries about that.

by Anonymousreply 27308/18/2013

Thanks 268 I hope for an ltr, but would settle for just sex with him. And you're right my self esteem still needs improvement.

by Anonymousreply 27408/19/2013

My partner has a fainting disorder. We have a diagnosis, but the meds we are trying aren't working. We have gone through many and aren't any further ahead then when we started. He has no trigger that causes it(that we can figure out) and he doesn't have any warning when a faint will happen. He is unable to work.

Wondering if anyone can see if he will be finding the right med, or if it will stop, or if there is a cause that hasn't be diagnosed. It has been going on for almost four years. I appreciate you taking the time.

by Anonymousreply 27508/21/2013

R270, I LOVE how indignant you are about my even thinking about reconnecting with my ex! Don't worry. That won't happen. Thank you so much for your sympathy! I have been thinking of just letting him have it instead of deleting the e-mails he's been sending me. But then why should I invest the energy?

Also, if you have time, do you see an overseas trip for me later in the year? (And my relocating in the future?)

Thanks again! You rock big time!

by Anonymousreply 27608/21/2013

Hey Psychics! Anyone see me getting hired in the next 6 months or the next year? In which field? Or is it back to school (with what money I wonder)? Do any of you see me entering a relationship this year or the next? Finally, any traveling in the next year? Specifically to Europe? Thanks! :)

by Anonymousreply 27708/21/2013

Should I try living in a different state? Should I try to emigrate to another country?

by Anonymousreply 27808/21/2013

Any thing for me?

by Anonymousreply 27908/21/2013

r257, well, i do love mint- and lemon- so i can give those a shot, and yes, my diet could be better! my muscles in my neck, shoulders and legs constantly hurt from stress (and not sleeping well) so calming is definitely in order. who knows- GABA might help too.

thanks, psychics- if you feel anything else come through, don't hesitate to bring it up- i really wouldn't mind guidance in all aspects, health, love, money, career... (though i think mostly i just want to hear some positive stuff. there has been way more shitty than not on the balance sheet of life over the last decade).

by Anonymousreply 28008/21/2013

I'm in the midst of two court cases. One will settle within 12 weeks. It's small, but will I do well? The other one is a big time deal. Scared to death over it. Could it go in our favor?

by Anonymousreply 28108/21/2013

I'm about to make a far away move for work, after taking a lengthy break at home from my last job. Will my new place of employment be a quality place to work? I don't feel nervous about it, but I don't want to be too trusting of an unknown situation.

by Anonymousreply 28208/21/2013

R282, I feel you as settled. Not with a smile, more with a stoic, get-it-done face, and with your sleeves rolled up - a metaphor for you're ready to get the work done. I don't see any excitement around this job, so I don't think you'll be jumping for joy there, but it looks like you're okay with it and on balance, it's worth it.

Congratulations on re-entering the workforce after a lengthy hiatus!

by Anonymousreply 28308/22/2013

R280, I'm suffering pain too - lots of headaches, vision issues and upper back soreness. My doctor told me to simply try taking 1 Emergen-C daily (can take both morning and night if wanted, just have to watch for loose stools as 2 packets can be a lot of Vitamin C for some people). The doc said it's a reasonable chance the Emergen-C will replace what's missing and causing the pains. At any rate, a box is only $8-10, and it might help you. Start there and then look again in a week to see if your pains haven't been managed.

by Anonymousreply 28408/22/2013

R280, my connection to you is tenuous right now, so I have very little to share. Perhaps it is due to the vague nature of your request. I decided to look in terms of something positive for you to hear. Most of your list looked a little flat, but career stood out (slightly). So that means there is or will be something positive in that arena. Nothing huge, just a little better than it's been.

Small bit more coming through:

Work on your health first and foremost. Feeling like crap in your body goes a long way to feeling like crap in life (physical vs emotional). Incidentally, the reverse is true too: unresolved emotional issues manifest themselves as physical problems. Supporting one's physical health and then emotional needs are always good foundational levels to begin with when everything looks gray. Work heartily on your health.

We all have different ideas about what makes us healthier. I hear that whatever your inner guidance directs you to for improving health is right on. You don't need an outside person telling you how to improve your health. Which is interesting since my last post just told you about Emergen-C, but that was not psychic. Hah. So whatever feels right to you is right, regardless others' opinions. That's a specific piece I'm supposed to tell you. More health focus, then you can see shifts in other parts of life as a result of that.

by Anonymousreply 28508/22/2013

R276, on the ex, think ahead. What will you gain from emailing him? It will feel good in the moment, but it will call him back in. Would emailing him open a door, where he then defends himself and slimes his way back into your life with either charm or justification or his sexiness?

There are no wrong choices, but consider the results of each choice and which one you want more.

by Anonymousreply 28608/22/2013

Thanks, R283, you brought a smile to my face. It's not an amazing situation that I was hoping for, but it does the job.

by Anonymousreply 28708/22/2013

R175, I see bright lights around you for LA. These lights are lots of opportunity - they might represent all the people there for you. I don't, however, see moving to LA leaving you a smashing success.

With the barest info you gave, seems like you should move to investigate the opportunities. But I hear caution too, because moving tends to be costly in many ways. Consider all the costs, financial, losing any local network, stress, etc., before taking the plunge.

"Will this work issues turn around?" I heard no. I prefer to report optimism only, but that's what came through. Perhaps if you had more specificity on your work question? I don't know how long that answer applies to.

by Anonymousreply 28808/22/2013

R178, is this a real story? It seems made up, somehow. Any woman like that is not a great person. Bottom line, though, is this request focuses outward from center too much. Assuming you are not the woman in question, what happens with her doesn't matter much to you, not in any real sense (other than the original swindle). This is just an advice post, not looking as a psychic.

You can't control what another person does, even if they are evil. There are plenty of evil people in the world who you do nothing about, but you're focused on this one. The point? Fixation on this one evil person harms you and prevents you from creating other good things in your life.

You have finite energy to create a life. You can choose to spend it being bitter over this woman, or you can spend it making your life better. I know that's easier said than done, but it's rather important. If hating someone is causing you to be more depressed in life, the hatred is not worth it, wouldn't you agree?

Don't feel bad. I have to take this advice too from time to time. It is hard to forgive the unforgivable. But the point is to let it go within yourself, because it lets YOU go from holding onto it. It's not to benefit the other person.

by Anonymousreply 28908/22/2013

R278, what is your goal with these questions? What are you hoping to see happen if you do these things? Should you try them is rather vague for me to look into, because it could apply to anything.

by Anonymousreply 29008/22/2013

I just need to know - does Lance still like me? Is there anything there, or am I wasting my energy? I can't stop thinking of him, and can't move forward. I could seriously fall in love with him but I don't know what he's feeling. Or does the universe have someone else in store for me?

by Anonymousreply 29108/22/2013

R281, I'm hesitant to predict in cases such as these because accuracy matters too much and I don't like implanting fear. I'll tell you what comes through, but please don't think I'm the final answer on anything.

The small case feels like no big deal. I suspect it will work out in your favor, but if it doesn't, it seems to not really affect you.

So, the bigger case. "No" immediately popped in when asking if it goes in your favor. But as I tried to stay open for more info, I saw a yes tunnel going toward you, as a yes possibility. I felt a bridge of tension that is getting in the way. I don't know if that is energetic static, troublesome wording in documents, or what. Is it fixable before the case is over? I hear yes. It currently doesn't feel like a good result. I am currently blocked to seeing what you should / can do. I can only seem to connect to the overwhelm and fear, and so I'm not sure. Part of the bigger case feels like I'm simply tuning into you, your hopes and fears, rather than getting absolutely clear about the result.

I hope this is one of the times where I am wrong. All psychics are at least sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 29208/22/2013

Bumping my previous request. My Mom died a few weeks ago. I took care of her for the past 10 years and miss her incredibly much.

It feels like this is a time of great transition, and it's pretty overwhelming to have so much happening at once. I'm job-hunting, there's a possibility of starting a new business (on a shoestring), and I'm wondering if I'll be able to stay in my house.

Anyone see anything regarding all of this? Thanks so much.

by Anonymousreply 29308/22/2013

Psychics, how should I do it?

by Anonymousreply 29408/22/2013

Hey Psychic, It's been a week since my third interview with that company and dead silence. i also noticed that the same day that I interviewed for the 3rd time, their HR department reposted the job listing (although the listing originated from another city so perhaps the order didn't come from the hiring manager).

Can you revisit your senses and let me know if you still think I'm going to get the job, pretty please?

by Anonymousreply 29508/23/2013

Crappy response at R261.

these are all pretty "non psychic" responses.

by Anonymousreply 29608/23/2013

I'm single. Where will I find my next boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 29708/23/2013

Hi, Psychic: I have a question. After a hiatus from dating (caused by some bad experiences as well as my dating someone I didn't like just because I didn't want to be alone), I've started to dip my toes back into the dating pool. Unfortunately, it's been very slow. In three months, I've only been on three dates. The first one I found obnoxious, the second one was too obsessed with death and the last one he and I had little in common with and no chemistry.

Recently, I made a connection (okay it's online) with someone I was excited about meeting. He told me he was creative, smart and fun. (I love all three). But then when we exchanged a few e-mails, I sent him a link to my writings (I'm a professional writer/journalist), he backed off after reading two personal essays I wrote--one about the death of my beloved father and the other a seriocomic meditation on my refusal to smile at will. The essays weren't maudlin--but honest reflections on important subjects such as grieving and the need to be likable.

Is everyone this shallow? Will I ever find a match? Yes, I'm over 45 but I'm not ugly and really feel I can offer a lot to someone in a relationship. Sigh. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 29808/23/2013

Dear psychics:

Please help me, I am in the darkest phase of a very dark life. I am my mother's only living relative. She is only 62 but acts 82, she won't have cataract surgery so she can't drive (no mass transit here), she stumbles and she can't even read price labels in the grocery store. We just moved 2,000 miles away from "home" and I can't find a job. My former employer is intent on destroying me because I filed an EEOC complaint against them and blew the whistle on their illegal doings. The bad part: they are the State I lived in and they are known liars. I fear they are planning some sort of revenge, I do not put it past them to forge something incriminating me. What can I do? I'm thinking the world isn't a place for me anymore.

by Anonymousreply 29908/23/2013

Thank you for responding. I work in marketing so I wouldn't be going to LA for anything that would bring me bright lights in the typical sense. I'm not trying to be a star.

My present work situation is pretty typical in lots of ways. Corporat America more and more work and less pay. That would be ok but now I am working with a crazy co worker ( left old battery garbage on my desk etc.) . She has gotten into trouble for this type of thing before and it kept her from being promoted. She recently finally get promoted and she is out of control. The stress of dealing with her is causing me loose weight and be sick and to make mistakes.

Btw this situation at work is one start thinking about r 178. That is a true story. I guess I always felt like I should move on from that situation and let karma deal with it. I recently heard of my stepmother " striking again". I wonder if my coworker will be able to continue to bully people until they leave the way my stepmother can always find a new husband and just keep going.

Thanks again

by Anonymousreply 30008/23/2013

Bump for psychic love...

by Anonymousreply 30108/24/2013

What is the Twitter Freak's secret regarding Chandler Massey, if any?

by Anonymousreply 30208/24/2013

Does Cheryl's pussy really stink? Or just sorta stink?

by Anonymousreply 30308/24/2013

R238 here... I am In a tenuous situation at work. A huge change in management is approaching. Should I stay or should I go?

Also I have not dated in a very long by choice but I am starting to want to put myself out there again... What do you see about that? TIA

by Anonymousreply 30408/24/2013

I have lost my key to the apartment building's laundry room. Where will I find it?

by Anonymousreply 30508/24/2013

Will my novel be a success?

by Anonymousreply 30608/24/2013

Who will be the next president? Not that it really matters, our military corporations will still be in charge.

by Anonymousreply 30708/24/2013

I keep seeing repeated numbers. It started the day after my birthday and for awhile it was just 11:11. Now it's 2:22, 3:33, 10:10 etc. What does this mean? SHould I be worried? I've tried loking it up online but the answers are all different.

by Anonymousreply 30808/25/2013

Hi Psychics.

I am 37. My best friend (a straight guy, like this matters) and I got in a big fight this weekend. He threw me on the ground and almost punched me. My own anger issues precipitated a lot of this and I have never felt so horrible. It was actually a turning point in my life.

I have decided to see a therapist and see if medication is in order..

My professional and personal life has fallen apart to the point where I have begun praying. I am trying to see a higher power and to find strength.

I would appreciate any help you can give me at this low point of my life.

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 30908/25/2013

You sound sad. Why are you so angry? Childhood abuse?

by Anonymousreply 31008/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 31108/28/2013

310, No, no abuse. Not exactly the warmest family though. Such is life. i've just developed and anger and sadness as i've gotten into my 30's.. And my friend has not responded to any of my texts so I plan on calling him next week to apologize. I think i've really done it. I will miss him dearly.

by Anonymousreply 31209/01/2013

I am currently unemployed. When will I get a job, and will I ever get a successful career? I'm single too. Will I ever find love and do you think I'll have kids in the future?

by Anonymousreply 31309/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 31409/24/2013

Why won't Woody Allen return my phone calls?

I'm blonde, I'm talented, I'm fourteen---what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 31509/24/2013

Any psychics still around?

Will I ever find a job or be in love or have sex again? I have been trapped in hell for so long. Is suicide my best option? There doesn't seem to be anything I can do to fix things.

by Anonymousreply 31601/12/2014

Where is the missing Malaysian airplane?

by Anonymousreply 31703/13/2014

Why do white people like Wayne Brady?

by Anonymousreply 31803/13/2014

Why does Ronan Farrow have tiny doll hands?

by Anonymousreply 31903/13/2014

No, suicide isn't escape. You'll just have another nightmare. Your only option is to seek inner peace. Only then will your circumstances improve.

North Korea.

He has a small he didn't go outside much growing up.

by Anonymousreply 32003/13/2014

I'm not sure they do 318.

by Anonymousreply 32103/13/2014

Are any psychics still on here. I really need advice. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I am desperate to find something to help me. I have tried everything and all Rx drugs have done is get me addicted.

I am now almost completely weaned off the pills, but am back at square one. I feel life CFS has robbed me on a chance to have a life-what should I do?

by Anonymousreply 32203/13/2014

I need to find a job. I've been unemployed three years! Psychics, help me!

by Anonymousreply 32303/13/2014

Same as r323. Am still looking won't give up. Will anything break open soon?

by Anonymousreply 32403/13/2014

R322, do you meditate? That won't cure CFS, but it might enable you to come up with insight and ideas about what to do.

323 & 324: hang in there. It's always darkest before the dawn. You are very valuable and have a lot to offer the world. Focus on being helpful, and consider it as practice for when you find yourself stressed by office politics.

by Anonymousreply 32503/13/2014

I just saw an employment lawyer today. I am a gay man with a large company where I have been discriminated against for an extended period of time based on sexuality (small branch office in the suburbs though, not in the large home office). We discussed my leaving and suing since pursuing this matter legally would likely result in a settlement but also would require that I leave the company practically speaking. I am single with a special needs child so if I do not have another job to go to, I am screwed and cannot, therefore, sue. The statute of limitations will run out in about 10 more months. In lieu of leaving the company and suing, she can always just basically write a strongly (yet sympathetically worded) letter to 2 certain particular people above HR who would not be happy about this discrimination because this issue of diversity has been already picked up in our lousy diversity statistics internally and the CEO is pissed off royally. We are a VERY high profile company that courts those ratings by HRC and other groups. I already reported my complaint to an HR generalist months ago and they just said that they didn't substantiate my claim. She was a bit loopy and didn't really do any thorough investigation. She was also VERY low level.

Questions: Will I get a job offer outside the company before the 10 months remaining statute of limitations expires? Alternately, will the letter do anything good for me or anyone else? There's also a black, Ivy-league educated woman is excellent but keeps getting passed over for knuckhead white guys who are NRA members but have never managed anyone of anything much at work. The CEO is a woman who is very pro-women in business. Again, she's pissed of right now about how our large workgroup's diversity statistics recently panned out. The problem with Hispanic executives (or lack thereof) is already a source of concern to the CEO (ie., she's not just narrowly pro-women).

by Anonymousreply 32603/13/2014

NYC this year think it's looking like a springboard...

by Anonymousreply 32703/14/2014

Will I ever find out the truth about my past and source of my problems? Can I ever hope for a happy life?

by Anonymousreply 32803/14/2014

R328, is there a woman with the initial S involved in your past? Sandy maybe?

by Anonymousreply 32903/14/2014

No, I'm not from USA or any English speaking country.

by Anonymousreply 33003/14/2014

328, the truth about your past is that it's over. The source of your problems is fear. You can have a happy life, but only if you question everything you believe to be true.

by Anonymousreply 33103/14/2014

R288 Just wanted to post to day that I didn't end up moving to LA ( though the person that i ultimately work for lives there and is a celebrity) I found another job and imam very happy.

by Anonymousreply 33203/14/2014

What happened the night of August 4, 1962, at 12305 5th Helena Dr?

by Anonymousreply 33303/14/2014

Was Ronnie possessed?

by Anonymousreply 33403/14/2014

What direction should I go in with my career?

by Anonymousreply 33503/15/2014

Your career is secondary to your calling in life, which is to be truly helpful to others. Which career path best supports your calling? Focus on giving rather than getting, and the everything will fall into place. You will make the "right connections."

Ronnie was possessed because we all are. An alien concept, the ego, has taken over our personal identities. And we all know that our personalities will one day die. So because we identify as egos, we all fear death. Ronnie is just like you and me and everybody else.

R333, a nightmare in hell.

by Anonymousreply 33603/15/2014

r326, not a psychic but astrology buff. PLEASE DO NOT INITATE A LAWSUIT, UNITL AFTER MAY 19, 2014 WHEN MARS GOES DIRECT. Mars is now retrograde and any aggressive moves initiated now will backfire. Continue to speak with lawyers and look for other employment, but again, wait until AFTER May 19, 2014 to file suit should your attorneys suggest such.

by Anonymousreply 33703/15/2014

Hi! I love my job of almost a year and a half. I tend to self-sabotage and worry that will happen even though I want to stay here for 20 years when I'll be eligible to retire. Will I make it? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 33803/15/2014

R338 - All signs point to no!

by Anonymousreply 33903/15/2014

I second the Mars retrograde comment, its playing out to a t right now with many coworkers.

by Anonymousreply 34003/15/2014

I'm attempting to raise money for my foundation, which has an educational aspect to it. So far I haven't been successful and have been using my own money. A friend told me she had a lot of donors for me and then suddenly, she didn't have them. I don't know why she was dishonest. Anyway, will I ever get any money for this, and any idea where it will come from? I have some events coming up that will bring in money, but not a ton. I've had some unexpected expenses and a huge event coming up that I'm nervous I can't pay for.

by Anonymousreply 34103/15/2014

322: Modafinil/modavigil and get a sleep study done

by Anonymousreply 34203/16/2014

What about the people on Malaysia Air 370? Are they dead or alive?

by Anonymousreply 34303/16/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!