Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scientology ready to open confidential files on Leah Remini, in retaliation

Wow, what a religion (cult). You decide to leave, and it's all out war. No wonder Travolta , and Cruise, don't leave. Can you imagine the secrets the cult would spill on them, if they 'defect'.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6709/08/2013

Still, totally worth it.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 108/04/2013

Soon they will all be wearing Nike's, cutting off their balls and waiting for the mother ship to return from behind the comet Hale-Bopp.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 208/04/2013

well c'mon let's see it. This is getting good.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 308/04/2013

If Leah is smart she will let them say what they want and then get a lawyer [s] to determine what small or large laws they broke in doing that.

Remember Al Capone was got on Tax Evasion.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 408/04/2013

I truly hope this whole sitch will open the eyes of people even more about this cult.

I really don't think Leah is in too much danger in terms of her PR, because people are wising up about the strategy to tear down a defector and also the worst thing about Leah, we probably already know. She belonged to a cult!.

Nothing else they would say about her is believable. They could paint her as a racist, a fundie, a homophobe, etc, but I just don't think people are going to believe that any of it is true. And even if it were true that during her early audits when she was just a kid, that she said something scandalous, people don't care.

I think the only thing that would make people turn on her would be if she ritually burned puppies or something. Other than that, Drug use, sexual promiscuity, cheating on taxes, screwing over friends, even hot topics like racism and homophobia, are often forgiven when a person cops to it and seems sincere.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 508/04/2013

Has anyone met any Scientologists lately?

I mean everyday losers, not the famous.

One noticeable trait: they all have crazy eyes and seem miserably unhappy. They all have a sick pallor to them. They all look haggard and old for their ages.

They look dead inside.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 608/04/2013

No, R5. The worst thing they can do is out her. I think she should come out now, proactively.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 708/04/2013

A secret, unprecedented tax deal the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) made with the Church of Scientology in 1993 was recently exposed by the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. The questionable means by which Scientology obtained this secret deal has captured the interest of tens of millions of U.S. taxpayers, major worldwide corporations with U.S. tax liabilities, and diverse special interest groups with concerns ranging from taxation to religion to separation of church and state.

The New York Times reported that in 1993 David Miscavige, Scientology's leader, told a gathering of Scientologists that Scientology's U.S. tax bill could have been as much as one billion dollars. But according to the terms of the secret IRS deal, Scientology did not have to pay one billion dollars, and that was just the beginning of Scientology's tax windfall.

The Wall Street Journal just disclosed the confidential 76-page agreement through which Scientology was given previously unprecedented tax relief.

What Scientology got in its secret IRS deal

The IRS agreed to dismiss all tax penalties and liens against Scientology organizations for an undisclosed number of years before 1993. The IRS would grant tax-exempt status to 114 Scientology-related entities in the U.S. This stipulation itself gives Scientology an ongoing financial benefit of an estimated $100 million per year. The IRS would drop its tax audits of the mother church, the Church of Scientology International (CSI), and 12 other Scientology organizations. Scientology would receive a special religious education tax deduction for its members. Scientologists can deduct tens -- sometimes hundreds -- of thousands of dollars per year for their private religious education. This kind of religious education deduction appears not to be available to Catholics, Protestants, or Jews sending their children to private religious schools. The Tax Notes Journal published by the prestigious Tax Analysts' organization, a nonprofit organization which provides information relating to U.S. tax laws, also noticed this most unusual inequity. According to Tax Analysts, The IRS's Revenue Ruling 93-73 may give a tax break to the Church of Scientology which is not shared by other churches. The IRS would cancel payroll taxes and penalties it had assessed against church entities and officials. The IRS's Exempt Organizations Technical Division was "instructed not to review the exemption applications filed by the Church of Scientology and its affiliates for compliance with non-profit IRC 501(c)(3) tax regulations." The IRS agreed not to audit the church for any year before 1993 and dropped its litigation in pursuit of church records.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 808/04/2013

For those who wanted to know how Scieno sucks people in, here are noteworthy comments from scientologycelebrity.wordpress.com.

"Celebrity Center Int, in LA has decided that scieno doesn’t sell, and have switched their bait & switch scheme to luring young wannabe actors/actresses with acting classes . . . If you check their website (be sure to put on protection first!) 11 out of 14 upcoming “events” are about casting, acting,and screenwriting. Here’s a list for August events: How to Get Cast in Voice-Over Acting Class with Isa Totah FREE Clear Body, Clear Mind Lecture How to Get an Agent Screenwriter’s Brunch How to Book the Job Acting Class with Isa Totah FREE Clear Body, Clear Mind Lecture FREE Audition Class FREE Cold Reading Class Acting Class with Isa Totah FREE Clear Body, Clear Mind Lecture How to Make a Living in Comedy Acting Class with Isa Totah Celebrity Center is embarrassed about being affiliated with scientology, and are now selling “How to become a STAR”.

Also, these aren’t religious classes, and they charge a fee for attendance – is that secular income being reported to the IRS . . .

“Classes” have been part & parcel of recruitment strategy for years. You might assume, like most people who sign up for these things, that these services have nothing to do with Scieno, but once you’re there, you’ll find that it’s just about routing "raw" public in to buy books and/or sign up for actual Scieno courses/auditing. It’s a PR & recruitment scheme, and believe it or not it does work out well enough for the cult that at least a few people will stick around to do Scieno for awhile, usually new arrivals to L.A. who are desperate to break into the celeb cliques. The idea is that some of these people will at some point make it big so the cult can take the credit for boosting their careers.

Members of the “celeb clique” have a special course room set aside for them, the Elfman’s, Jason Lee, Beck, Danny Masterson & Bijou Philips, etc. It’s never a busy room & often empty.

Most income is from regular people who have no connection to Hollywood, and from the major whales who stay in the Manor Hotel. The last 10 years or so, CC Int has become even more “suburban” — on weekends they hold various “family friendly” events targeting soccer mom types, lots of pot lucks, petting zoos, Wild West & pirate themed mini carnivals, etc.

Re these paid classes being taxed as income, since so-called “industry seminars” are really for the purpose of dissemination of Scientology, they are reported as religious services. Again, they don’t list or advertise these as being “religious” at all, but once you’re there . . .

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 908/04/2013

"even hot topics like racism and homophobia, are often forgiven when a person cops to it and seems sincere."

I agree.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1008/04/2013

Totally agree with R5. The cult will be the one looking bad - not Remini. She'll look wise for finally getting away from that mad house of Miscavige's.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1108/04/2013

Sceinos are so dumb. "Releasing" the files to the public will only give Leah more support from the non-cult sector of the world. Which is, um, just about all of us.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1208/04/2013

Who are they to open the files to?

Bad grammar, eh?

What are they going to do? Do up a web site with this poor gal's auditing sessions from age nine and up?

Give me a break. Who knows if they would even be her actual files anyway.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1308/04/2013

[quote] I really don't think Leah is in too much danger in terms of her PR

Her funeral will definitely help her Q rating.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1408/04/2013

R13, Expect to see a series of greatly exaggerated stories designed to humiliate Leah, and warn others who are trying to leave Scieno, consistently "leaked" to the paps.

Her kids and their playmates will be followed, harassed and photographed in embarrassing situations as well.

All of her families' neighbors will have sickening letters stuck on their doors, and "strangers" will be making constant phony police reports demanding criminal investigations.

That's just the start of the cults' response.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1508/04/2013

Will Leah claim the COS is working with Sharon Osbourne to publicly take her down?

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1608/04/2013

Who the hell is Isa Totah? What's s/he done of any note in the business?

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1708/04/2013

They will paint her as a racist Italian/Jewish girl from Brooklyn who fucked/sucked every producer in Hollywood for a job and fucked her big fat King OF Queens. They'll even dredge up some lesbian experiences as well. How boring. I don't think Leah gives a flying fuck so let them fling shit at her. she is a fighter and has a mouth on her and won't take shit from them.

I wonder what Miss Cabbage's plan of attack is? He probably watched Battlefield Earth for inspiration.....

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1808/04/2013

R18, They're probably going to have to make up some super kinky shit to make the international paps interested in printing these stories on a weekly basis. What you just wrote sounds like what almost every actor and actress does in Hollywood.

Perhaps time spent in Kirstie's dungeon?

Can the paps that have turned against the cult, like the rest of mainstream Hollywood, be coerced into writing the garbage with a sympathetic point of view, ie poor Leah, look what the Scieno-nuts are now saying about her.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 1908/04/2013

Her stock rose a lot when it was first discovered that she had left the cult. I think it will continue to rise as she fights back against any bullshit that the Cruise crew put out about her. If they do.

It's funny, but I thought much better thoughts about Katie when she left all that nonsense behind, but then reading that she and Kirstie "told" on Leah in some kind of written report to the Cruise crew stopped any better thoughts.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2008/04/2013

Bump.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2108/05/2013

Where is Anne Archer these days? She hasn't acted in a while.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2208/05/2013

Leah Remini is the ultimate Hollywood frau. I seriously doubt there is anything they can reveal that will damage her reputation.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2308/05/2013

Anne Archer ruined her face with too much cosmetic surgery. Her already weird mouth looks even weirder now.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2408/05/2013

I hope her book is good!

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2508/05/2013

r25 It's hard to type with broken fingers.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2608/05/2013

Leah Remini wipes front to back!

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2708/05/2013

I don't watch the Simpsons because of the scientologist on the cast. I don't buy any of their products either.

I don't buy any product with Travolta, Cruise, or Oprah because of their links and promotion of Scientology.

I now realize that it is evil. Scientology is the downfall of Hollywood and television. It's ruined everything.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2808/07/2013

I suppose you can call scientology "evil". In my opinion it and all other religions are merely stupid. And their followers follow stupidly.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 2908/08/2013

r19, just curious - is it known/rumoured that Kirstie Alley is into hardcore S&M? Because I could so see that.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3008/08/2013

All it would take is one follow through on the $cieno threat to out people from its secret files and kiss goodby forever any successor to Miss Tammy. Nobody would be stupid enough to hold the juice cans again.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3108/08/2013

Does Anne Archer ever spend any quality time with her granddaughter?

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3208/08/2013

That is the Catch 22 of extortion. Its value depends on the fear of the extorted person. No one is going to believe anything extreme enough to actually smear Remini. She's a crack whore who blew her way into every Hollywood job she ever had? Yawn, most of us thought that already.

Her real potential weakness is any power the clams actually have over casting in Hollywood.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3308/08/2013

r32 - I think Suri looks more like Tommy Davis than any of the other potential candidates.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3408/08/2013

Question: Why is it abbreviated "Scieno," not "Sciento?" I've wondered about this for a while, so I thought I might as well ask if anyone knows.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3508/08/2013

Holy shit! Miscavige will see this as a declaration of war:

[quote]After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.

Gawdalmightydamn, GO LEAH GO!

Tick tock, tick tock, Davy. You pulled it in...

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3608/08/2013

What could be more boring?

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3708/08/2013

ScieNO, R35, for emphasis on the NO.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3808/08/2013

Leah is doing exactly what we had hoped Katie had done last year when she escaped. I love Leah's no holds barred style. haha

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 3908/08/2013

[quote] Where is Anne Archer these days? She hasn't acted in a while.

Anne has a movie coming out later this year, but her role is minor. It is tough for 50 and 60 something actresses in Hollywood, but Anne's clam status probably keeps her from getting casted for projects. I have noticed that many Scieno actors and actresses are barely doing anything these days.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4008/08/2013

Much as I want to say rah-rah and go Leah, in her statement leaving the cult, she only pronounced it corrupt and not that its tenets are patently ridiculous. Unless she denounces LRon and proclaims that it's all bullshit, I don't really have a dog in this fight. Let 'em kill each other.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4108/08/2013

Holy shit r36!

Go MAMA Go!

Fuck yeah even if Shelly is still alive (I hope so) she is probably not well and Miss Cabbage will be held responsible. Hopefully that means jail time.

Stay well Leah.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4208/08/2013

But she may not have gotten far enough to have first hand experience of the most ridiculous tenets 41. We all have heard about that crazy bullshit but she cannot speak as a person with direct knowledge unless she has received that training.

Saying so with out full experience could taint anything else she says as fact.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4308/08/2013

I don't give a fuck

Not a single fuck

Not a single, solitary fuck!

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4408/08/2013

It's so scary to think an individual can disappear and if the spouse/family/religious leaders say its all OK, there's nothing that can be done.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4508/08/2013

What do you mean there is nothing to be done? If someone reports them missing the police have to investigate right?

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4608/08/2013

R46, A comment from Tony Ortega's, The Underground Bunker,

"Producing Shelly at the (upcoming Scieno) event, surrounded by minders, is one thing. Having to defer to officers with the power to interview her in private, or even 'take her back to the station' for interview (depending on what she tells them) is another thing. I hope that job gets given to honest cops...

Davey can keep her "minded" and gagged (or rather, tightly scripted) for his masses...but not for the police!

The missing person angle will get some attention one way or the other since it is coming from Remini.

Church lawyers have come up with a 'shore story' that said something to the effect that Shelly is working very hard for the church. No doubt she is, but that could be said of anyone on the RPF or the RPF's RPF.

While this might get a lot of tabloid attention, I think the real questions that need to be asked are "where's Heber?, where's Guillaume? where's (insert name of random disappeared exec?) Who in the hell is on the Board that COB/Miscabbage is the Chairman of?"

Isn't there some sort of requirement for "not-for-profit religious groups" to have some sort of accountability? Maybe someone should file a missing person's report for the Board of the RTC and try to get to the bottom of the rats' nest of corporate entanglement there. No one in the church will dare ask or they'll end up in endless 'ethics cycles' because they don't have the fucking rank to ask questions that normal people are allowed and even encouraged to ask."

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4708/08/2013

Back in the Saved By The Bell: College Years days I was convinced Remini liked to dip in the lady pond, just something so butchy about her. Maybe that's what CO$ have on her.

That said im fucking impressed and proud of her for filing thar missing persons report on Miscavige's wife and not backing down.

Go girl, give 'em hell.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4808/08/2013

If Shelley is still alive, I bet she is holed up in Clearwater, where the local law enforcement agencies get money from the cult for protection.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 4908/08/2013

Operation Clambake must be thrilled to pieces these days.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5008/08/2013

I'm convinced that's why Jason Dohring's career is a giant fail too, R50. He's genuinely talented (IMHO) and it's not his fault that he's a Xenu worshipper because he was born into it and brainwashed by his parents aggressively through Scientologist homeschooling, an arranged marriage, etc. but he is a very vocal Scientologist and it has to have hurt his casting chances.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5108/08/2013

She's probably in one of the trailers or in the conference room / prison at Gold. Did they ever find Heber? Last I heard he was being held prisoner in the conference room at Gold too. Evidently it has been converted to a prison cell for the high level people that are on the RPF.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5208/08/2013

She dated my friend in high school in Brooklyn. He was a tough little guy. She was tough, too. I was stunned to find out she'd become a Scientologist.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5308/08/2013

R36 Nice to see she's got some guts.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5408/08/2013

The cult owns the city government in Clearwater, Florida. The cops are in their pocket.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5508/08/2013

R55, Per posters from Tony Ortega's, The Underground Bunker, LAPD will be doing the investigation on Shelley. Here's one comment"

"Concern about the public's perception of them (LAPD) has never ranked very high on their priority list. Federal agencies (FBI) resist engaging with Scieno, still smarting from the ugly, bruising fight they had over the IRS designating them a recognized church. I doubt any actionable item will come from this, but as a PR move, it's brilliant. Leah is officially alerting the public and authorities to questionable, possibly criminal, behavior, while at the same time thumbing her nose at church leadership and raising doubts in the minds of active members."

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5608/08/2013

Miss Cabbage is probably dilated his mancunt for some heavy fucking! I can't wait to see what the fuck these scumbags have done with Miss Dava's wife.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5708/08/2013

I was thinking when Leah broke away -- by the way, it made her suddenly much more sympathetic -- that the real scandal would be the missing wife. And so it goes ...

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5808/08/2013

She's going about this very smartly, much like Katie did. I wonder if they've got the same advisors.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 5908/08/2013

Thank you for that r47.

I'd love to know what the Scienos have on the IRS.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6008/09/2013

Shelly's probably being held captive at The Hole.

I'm glad Leah is continuing to tear these crazy cultists a new one.

Do you think they'll try to kill her even with how suspicious it'd look right now? Or will they bide their time? Hope Leah stays safe.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6108/09/2013

Oh, well.

Los Angeles Police have ruled as "unfounded" a missing person's report made by actress Leah Remini regarding the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige, a police source told the Daily News.

"Mrs. Miscavige is not missing. Investigators have made some type of contact with her," an LAPD source told the News Thursday. "The investigation is completed and classified as unfounded."

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6208/09/2013

The LAPD is one of the most corrupt police forces in the country

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6308/09/2013

Here's a comment from Tony Ortega's, The Underground bunker.

"Seeing LA County Sherrif Lee Baca at Scieno events equated corruption, especially after they went after the young teen Daniel Montalvo for theft, instead of after the Church for child labor and unsafe working conditions. Daniel Montalvo had escaped the church after losing a finger, working at a book publishing facility. Jason Beghe later tried to help him."

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6408/09/2013

Uh oh.

Leah, you in danger girl.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6508/11/2013

Does anyone think CO$ harrassed writer Theresa Duncan and artist Jeremy Blake (who later committed suicide)? They swore CO$ intimidation efforts were going on against them like dead cats left on their porch, strange men staking out their home, etc. After their suicides, most assumed they were cray. Now, though, in 2013, what they described is now obviously standard issue CO$ intimidation tactics. I wonder about this.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6608/11/2013

Wouldn't it be effective for Leah to just say, "See? You can't even quit Scientology without threat of what? breaking confidentiality? Would you want your priest or rabbi to do this?" They'd be fools to release her "files" (ridiculous), so of course, it will happen.

Or, she could draw up some fake files and preemptively publish them herself, with some minor confessions. Then what? Their only recourse would be to allege that those files are heavily redacted, and here are her real files. Either way, they look like dicks.

by Kirstie Alley's rolls of blubberreply 6709/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.