Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lauren Silverman -Simon Cowell's baby mama

Simon may be a douche, but he's a wealthy, alpha douche. He could have any woman, yet he hooks up with an unaccomplished, boob and nose jobbed frau. They don't even share the same ethnic background, as she is a jap and he is a wasp.

Even if Simon is gay or bi and wanted a beard or an heir, what did he find attractive about this woman? She is hideous and a walking stereotype. Plus, she's a lousy mother.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2014

Why are so many British celebs closet cases? And why do so many of them go to such lengths to look straight?

by Anonymousreply 108/03/2013

That's her? She's hotter than I expected, especially for her age. Even if he could do better, what does that have to do with anything?He knocked her up OP, he wasn't planning on marrying her.

by Anonymousreply 208/03/2013

OP, Cowell's father was mostly Jewish too.

by Anonymousreply 308/03/2013

R2, 36 is hardly old.

by Anonymousreply 408/04/2013

Simon Cowl and his ilk have ruined the music business and are responsible for the death of musicianship in America and the UK.

Simon is NOT an artist. He is NOT a musician. He does NOT understand beauty, or artistry, or tenderness---nor can he contemplate subtlety, melody, or the esoteric.

In other words, he's a hack. And he will attract other hacks in his life.

by Anonymousreply 508/04/2013

R5, So how many of the heavily promoted winners of his world-wide contests actually are more successful than the original Amateur Hour style shows? Many go on America's Got Talent, just as a way to advertise they're already existing performing careers.

by Anonymousreply 608/04/2013

preach it, R5 I bet the offspring will be ugly too and have saggy tits by the age of 30.

by Anonymousreply 708/04/2013

She's way more attractive than Cowell, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 808/04/2013

What's not to like about her? I think she's gorgeous, and so is her little son!

by Anonymousreply 908/04/2013

I somehow can't imagine him with either a man OR a woman, just as someone who's perpetually single.

by Anonymousreply 1008/04/2013

That baby will never ever need new diapers, given the thousands of retired white fitted tees Simon has strewn about.

by Anonymousreply 1108/04/2013

I agree with R8. I'm more baffled by what she would see in him.

by Anonymousreply 1208/04/2013

Straight women have this thing in their brain that makes them wet when a guy is rich. He can be fugly like Cowell and have manboobs BUT if he has money he becomes the most beautiful man in the world. BTW the baby mama is fug with all her plastic surgery and botox, his Afghanistani beard was far hotter.

by Anonymousreply 1308/04/2013

This thread needs pics of the woman in question, post them here please!

by Anonymousreply 1408/04/2013

Here you go, R14.

by Anonymousreply 1508/04/2013

R16, Cowell is brilliant at marketing, both of himself and others. Being able to sell has always been more important than having real talent.

by Anonymousreply 1708/04/2013

Simon Cowell got very lucky that his father is who he is. If not, he wouldn't have been successful.

by Anonymousreply 1808/04/2013

There is no point in debating whether he's earned his success. The fact is he IS very successful and rich and that is a powerful aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 1908/04/2013

I'd always heard he came from nothing, with zero connections. I had no idea his dad was a music executive.

by Anonymousreply 2008/04/2013

LOL, what has gossipy Seacrest had to say about this situation on his gossip lowbrow show?

by Anonymousreply 2108/05/2013

She is a bimbo with a history of being a homewrecker. He is a slug with an attitude far greater than his talent.

They are perfect for each other; that being said I will be he NEVER marries her.

by Anonymousreply 2208/05/2013

I've read about six different not-very-blind items calling her a gold-digging harpy.

Simon's publicists are working overtime to make Cowell look like the innocent victim of a gold-digging mastermind, rather than a homewrecker. Or a man with a turkey baster.

by Anonymousreply 2308/05/2013

Has he acknowledged that it's really his kid, or are people just running with it?

by Anonymousreply 2408/05/2013

He barely has to say a damn thing, r24, his spin machine and the press are doing it all for him, as per usual.

He is currently on his yacht in the Med. Surrounded by blonde chicks and Sinitta, on and his probable, definitely not, boyfriend who goes everywhere with him too.

This man has now permanently crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2013

She is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013

Who's his boyfriend..,can you point me to a pic?

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2013

Much prettier than I expected. I was thinking along the lines of his former girlfriend who ended up as a correspondent on ET or Access Hollywood or some show like that.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2013

His last girlfriend was pretty, too. Dark. He definitely has a type. Nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2013

simon's dad was jewish.

and his kid is here. named eric after simon's father.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2014

and simon will be flying between london and ny. surprised that lauren isn't moving to london.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!