Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tate Donovan date raped Sandra Bullock on the set of "Love Potion #9" and they never dated.

Sandra Bullock knew Tate Donovan 3 years, had a casual sexual encounter with Tate Donovan on the movie set of "Love Potion #9", then subsequently found out he was a homosexual. Also it has surfaced that the first of sexual encounters during "Love Potion #9", Tate Donovan and Sandra Bullock had 3 shots of tequila each in a bar one night after hours during filming. After the 2nd shot Sandra Bullock went to the bathroom and within 45 minutes had a severe case of insomnia. Tate Donovan then proceeded to take Sandra Bullock back to his local apartment and pulled what is called a date rape while she was unconscious. Sandra Bullock had a number of years of bartending while living in NY and Los Angeles prior to 1992 and felt embarrassed and ashamed and did not press charges against Tate Donovan nor did she get tested for rape with the local Los Angeles police department at that time-which would have including a lab test for Rohypnol in her blood or urine. This is the first time this information is being released by Sandra Bullock what she views as a date rape experience 22 years ago that left her traumatized for several months. - Rohypnol is considered to be one of the most effective benzodiazepine hypnotics on a dose basis referred to as a date rape drug because of its high potency and ability to cause strong amnesia. - Sandra wasn't dating Tate Donovan and just went out for drinks while they were on the movie set, nor did she ever have any romantic interests in him. Tate Donovan then claimed he was engaged to Sandra Bullock after the date rape experience he pulled on her-only in Hollywood could he have gotten away with this for 22 years. Tate Donovan then threatened her numerous times with verbal threats against her life to remain silent about his homosexuality and he stole one of her dogs. She was in constant fear for her life the entire time-that was her rude initiation into the secret code of silence amongst Hollywood actors.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19701/19/2015

Your source is, ur, Facebook?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 108/03/2013

What kind of gay man date rapes a woman!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 208/03/2013

That Sandy, what a talent! Unconscious AND experiencing insomnia? I'd like to see Meryl top that.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 308/03/2013

I beat Meryl!

Quick, someone set up a date with BCoop.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 408/03/2013

Why would he date rape a woman if he's gay? Sounds like BS. I've always had a weird thing for Tate...he's not amazingly good looking but I feel like he'd be a great fuck. No roofie needed for me, Tate!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 508/03/2013

Seems like a very crazy Sandra fangirl (or boy).

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 608/03/2013

None of this makes any sense whatsoever. Woman suffers "INSOMNIA" after Gay man slips her a roofie to "rape" her? My sides!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 708/03/2013

This is weirder than the Jeremy Renner baby threads.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 808/03/2013

Maybe he wanted to convince himself that he`s a `man`.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 908/03/2013

SB&JJ,I love your posts even they`re evidently rantings with no sense but they`re weirdly fun to read. P.S.-PROVE to himself-that`s the word.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1008/03/2013

Insomnia? Do you know what that word means OP?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1108/03/2013

"Insomnia"

Hilarious!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1208/03/2013

Wow, that Jamie Jones is cuckoo. Stalkers are so odd.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1308/03/2013

Back when I was suffering from insomnia, u wish I had known that a thorough fucking could cure it.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1408/03/2013

[quote] After the 2nd shot Sandra Bullock went to the bathroom and within 45 minutes had a severe case of insomnia.

I wonder what she saw in the bathroom to keep her awake!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1508/03/2013

R2, perhaps a gay4pay?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1608/03/2013

He's not gay, R17.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1808/03/2013

This does not even make sense.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 1908/03/2013

If this was true, why would they use the roofie joke in that movie Ya Ya Sisterhood. The scene where the Ya Ya's roofie Sandra's character? Seems like that would bring back flashbacks.

It appears this person means amnesia when she wrote insomnia.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2008/03/2013

That Facebook poster is very disturbed.

Click on Jamie's photos. They get very weird.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2108/03/2013

She's anti Fox news. She's not THAT crazy.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2208/03/2013

That page is a hoot. "Jamie Jones" sees Satanists on both ends of the political spectrum.

I love that she says Dennis Miller's one.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2308/03/2013

r15 I just took a dump.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2408/03/2013

She's a "he" (he's referred to as a he in the FB page) - He may be anti-Fox news, but he's a lunatic - you can tell that if you just read a few of his posts.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2508/03/2013

The inability to form paragraphs is common among nutbars.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2608/03/2013

President Kennedy and Lem Billings All this womanizing seemed to mask a much more SINISTER side to Jack Kennedy. The daily cortisone shots alone cannot explain his adulterous relations with so many women. Kennedy had a boyfriend named Kirk LeMoyne Billings—known to everybody as Lem. Their friendship went back to their days as classmates at Choate School for Boys in Wallingford, Connecticut. Lem traced his ancestry back to the Pilgrims, and the Kennedys were flattered by his love for Jack because they had tried unsuccessfully to break into Boston high society. The Bible says that JEHOVAH created Adam and Eve . . . not Adam and Steve!! From the highest office in the land, Satan is desperately pushing his Sodomite perversion as we approach the end of time. The Office of the Presidency has a tremendous influence on the morals of the people of the United States . . . and the entire world. That is why Satan is pushing his perverted homosexual agenda from the highest office in the land. Jack Kennedy had numerous female lovers . . . but he preferred to sleep with his boyfriend Lem Billings. Here is a report from Rose Kennedy's chauffeur Frank Saunders. When Frank first started working as a chauffeur, he missed picking up Joe Kennedy at the airport, so he was afraid of losing his job: I hadn't heard any such thing, not from Johnny Ford or any member of the family. But as far as the help was concerned, Rose Kennedy's absence was a bonus. "Count your blessings, Frank," one of the maids said. I kept silent. Besides, I was still not certain how much longer I'd have the chauffeur job. I'd had trouble falling asleep the night before, still thinking about the incident in the driveway with Mr. Kennedy and how I was sure I had lost the Kennedy job just as it was beginning. I figured Mr. Kennedy would wait until this Memorial Day weekend reunion with his son was over and then put the kibosh on me. Then there was some talk about my having stayed up until after one to meet the president. I made the mistake of asking who this friend Lem Billings was. "Oh, him! He's always here," Dora Lawrence said. "I think he sleeps with Jack more than Jacqueline does," she said. This was all so new to me, I did not know what the maid was talking about. And evidently I showed it. The maid laughed, a kind of half laugh. "President Kennedy doesn't like to sleep alone, Frank. Lem Billings is an old school chum, and he's always with him," she said. (Saunders, Torn Lace Curtain, pp. 45-46). Lem Billings had his very own room at the White House. Here is a quote from Lemmings biographer, David Pitts: As the administration got under way, Lem came to Washington almost every weekend, flying down from New York, where he was still working for Lennen & Newell. He stayed at the White House so often that he was given his own room on the third floor. He would leave some of his belongings there, so it effectively became Lem's room. No one else stayed in it. "Lem was in and out of the White House almost as much as the White House usher, and some people saw him so much they thought he was the Secret Service," said Jack's aide Dave Powers. (Pitts, Jack & Lem, p. 192). That Billings knew Jack intimately is verified by his own words: Asked a year after Jack died why they were so close despite their differing interests and temperaments, and why their friendship had changed so little over the years, Lem said, "I suppose it must have changed a little, but I probably spent more time with him than any of his friends, even during his years in the presidency. . . . He relaxed with me because I didn't really talk to him about any political matters, or any of the matters he had on his mind all during his workweek, and I mean this from the time he was congressman on through the presidency. I don't know that we had a lot of things in common. I guess just the fact that we'd known each other intimately for thirty-two years is a pretty strong bond in itself, so I felt that I understood him, understood his sense of humor and he understood mine. I guess, just by habit, that we continued to enjoy each other. It's very easy to see why I enjoyed him. I suppose that he felt the same way. I think that was it. Probably having me around was relaxing, because he knew me so well. I don't know what else it was." (Pitts, Jack & Lem, p. 218).

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2708/03/2013

As I was saying.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2808/03/2013

LOL r26

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 2908/03/2013

My, those cookies smell deLISH!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 3008/03/2013

All of those guys are gay,right?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 3908/06/2013

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 4608/06/2013

Clearly, the Facebook crazy has migrated here.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 4708/06/2013

i am so glad someone is FINALLY speaking up up about gay men drugging women and raping them- for too long this epidemic of homosexual violence has been covered up and explained away.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 4808/06/2013

Tate Donavan is all man , and I'm the woman to prove it........I think. I'm so confused.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 4908/06/2013

r46 rofl. I was asking myself the same thing.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5208/06/2013

How is this OCD lunatic not banned?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5308/06/2013

Someplace there is a community college offering a course in "How To Write Bad Fiction About Shit Nobody Cares About" and OP is trying for extra credit.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5508/06/2013

Is this thread real crazy or pretend crazy?

It's sometimes difficult to tell them apart.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5708/06/2013

Get over yourself, psycho.

Sandra Bullock's gay and wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. Not that it would matter to you - your restraining order probably doesn't allow you to get within fifty feet of her anyway.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5808/06/2013

This is officially the most senseless thread in the history of DL.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 5908/06/2013

Insomnia?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 6008/06/2013

For once the old Datalounge insult applies:

R61 (and R of the dozen or so other posts):

TAKE YOUR MEDS, DEAR!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 6208/06/2013

Schizophrenia beats being alone. Pass the joint, I'm wearing a phony tail. Thanks dear,

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 6308/06/2013

Jamie (or whatever your name is)....take your crap somewhere else.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 6408/06/2013

Does everyone remember my great movie "Insomnia"? I walk around unconscious for two hours!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 6508/07/2013

this only surfaced after Frances McDormand and Estelle Parsons reported the same modus operandi.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7008/07/2013

Sandy set Tate up! He was framed! I have the proof!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7108/07/2013

Tequila causes insomnia?? Wow

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7208/07/2013

I've always found him creepy and fug with that pointy nose and gummy smile. Could never figure out how he got two smokin' hot actresses in their prime (Jenn an Sandy). I believe the rape story. He looks like a sociopath.

Oh, and he has gay face for days:

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7308/07/2013

[all posts by racist shit-stain # 6 removed.]

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7408/07/2013

Set the glass pipe down and make sure you remain hydrated. Do not drive, consume liquids with caffeine or use alcohol. Diphenhydramine will help.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7708/07/2013

Tate Donovan loves the big hot dogs little hot dogs, stay dogs. Oh the old famous take her out to a bar routine, Tate was honing in on those skills from way back in the 80's from what we heard on the set. Clean and Sober is a 1988 American drama film starring Michael Keaton as a real estate agent and his trouble with substance abuse. The supporting cast includes Tate Donovan. Waking up one morning next to a girl who suffered a heart attack from a cocaine overdose, he tries to cover up the drug use, but the police make it clear that they know what happened. There is also the matter of the company's money. Daryl tries to flee the country but all flights are held up due to bad weather. His colleague Martin also refuses to put him up for a couple of weeks. Daryl then learns of a drug rehabilitation program which lasts about a month and which guarantees anonymity.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 7908/07/2013

Ben Affleck doesn't want to come out of the closet either but Tate is too little to be Ben's gang bang buddy. Ahh so sad! Tate Donovan humble about 'Argo' prospects. "Do you have this out here for when you shake actors' hands? Us actors, we're just disgustingly dirty, aren't we? This would never happen at the DGAs!"

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8008/07/2013

what a amazing obsessive. if they could only focus that energy on something productive the world would be theirs.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8108/07/2013

Go on vacation,OP (i.e. R66,R67,R68,R69,R75,R76,R78,R79,R80).

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8208/07/2013

PERISH THE THOUGHT,R81 !!!!!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8308/07/2013

June 16, 2008– George Clooney on a bike ride today in Italy with his boys including… Tate Donovan? Who knew? Jimmy Cooper? Former fiancé of Jennifer Aniston? Who knew? After their break up, Tate basically called her a diva who lapped up luxury living. Now he’s living luxuriously at Lake Como, a guest of the newly single George who’s apparently been having ladies over night after night after night. By day, they work out and tone their bodies. By night they carouse and womanise. It sounds almost gay. But not. No, seriously...he"s not. This is not a riddle clue, just for the riddle-obsessed.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8508/07/2013

Oh focus on something productive, never mind thought we were? [Time to clean up Hollywood. In the past decade the vast majority of male actors are getting work because they are gay and many male actors are forced/willingly have homosexual sex with directors/producers to get work in movies. There are few lesbian lead actresses and young women are exploited with being forced to do sex scenes with gay male actors or not be allowed to work at all, and some actresses have an entire career of doing the 'casting couch' to get work (Shirley Maclaine is a perfect example), while this goes virtually unknown to the public. Screen Actors Guild should be protecting these young people from sexual exploitation. Almost universally, the gay male actors do not care if they do sex scenes in movies with woman as this makes them appear straight and the men learn with time to act straight on the camera and off the camera. Enough is enough, this must change in Hollywood.] The Screen Actors Guild is a labor union that represents film and television performers. A SAG actress would be an actress that belongs to the Screen Actors Guild union.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8608/07/2013

It is only gay if you kiss, My Dad taught me that.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8708/07/2013

If Tate`s PR know about this thread they obviously don`t take it seriously,otherwise they`d try to take it down by now somehow.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8808/07/2013

Somebody alert Tate Donovan's publicist (if he still has one)! Uh Tate Donovan boy doesn't have a publicist, he can't afford one and his gang bang buds were suppose to keep him working. Guess that went up his anal cavity. Blockiston Tumblr Yeah his boyfriend Clooney dumped him. Tate was useless anymore to Clooney. Argo and the Oscar. That and Tate Donovan's wig work. Can anyone explain why Tate Donovan, aka Jimmy Cooper, was at the award show? What a joke they even let him attend. LOL Tate Donovan looks so little next to Kerri Walsh. Trailer trash Not to mention my dwindling ability to make unrelated & obscure Tate Donovan references just to see who's paying attention.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 8908/07/2013

Revised statement correction from Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones Tate Donovan correctly pointed out we used the word insomnia instead of utilizing the correct word which should have been 'passed out'. Here is the revised remark as we can't go back and reedit a previous comment in the datalounge. All the remarks left are reference in the below link, everything that was said is factual. Of course Tate Donovan is going to deny it, raping a woman is a criminal offense. Revised statement After the 2nd shot Sandra Bullock went to the bathroom and within 45 minutes [passed out] and subsequently had a severe case of amnesia. Tate Donovan then proceeded to take Sandra Bullock back to his local apartment and pulled what is called a date rape while she was unconscious.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9008/08/2013

Tate Donovan wore a blue suit whilst date raping Sandra Bullock.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9108/08/2013

Published: November 4th, 2011 [Sandra Bullock made a movie with George Clooney that still has not been released called Gravity. Sandra Bullock knew all the secrets about the fraternity of Hollywood actors were homosexuals and she was not in a position to say anything for fear of never working again and also the public would never understand. Jamie Jones was in a position with both Sandra Bullock and [Jamie Jones] myself doing something about it together. So this explains why George Clooney had such great interest in Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones, he had a great deal to hide and his career and reputation would have been ruined, which did happen.] George Clooney and Sandra Bullock in Gravity Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney is set to appear alongside actress Sandra Bullock and nobody else, in the movie Gravity. The all star cast of just the two of them will be tethered together as they float through space in the Alfonso Cuaron project. George explained, “A satellite blows up and space junk causes damage. We go out in space suits, and she and I are tethered together, floating through space. Sandy is the lead and she is beautiful in it. We have known each for way over 20 years. It's fun to work with her.”

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9308/08/2013

If you listen to Sanra Bullock carefully she does not speak well of George Clooney. Sandra Bullock: 'I Don't Care About George!'

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9408/08/2013

I think there is a toss between Gabrielle Chana/Gail Schuler and the OP of this thread on who`s the bigger internet loon.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9508/08/2013

Barack Obama: George Clooney is a 'good man and a good friend' He is the kind of ally any president could use in an election year: a Hollywood star able to donate both a dash of glamour and much-needed millions in campaign contributions

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9608/08/2013

[George Clooney pulled this publicity stunt for Barack Obama exactly one year ago which was staged a few days after Jamie Jones was taken into custody to mask over that I had been taken into custody. Jamie Jones (me) was taken to a psychiatric ward and Barack Obama ordered this to try to silence me about telling the numerous truths about Barack Obama that the public was unaware. I was held there for 2 weeks. During that time Barack Obama also ordered a warrant for my arrest and tried to have me locked up in a federal detention center. Federal officers came with a warrant for my arrest, the orders were stood down and Secret Service refused to comply.] George Clooney & Dad ARRESTED During Protest 3/16/2012 George Clooney and his father Nick have been arrested in Washington, D.C. during a protest over the Sudan crisis. Clooney was leading a protest in front of the Sudanese embassy in D.C. when he was hauled away by secret service agents.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9708/08/2013

Sadly, as fucked up and bizarre as this thread is, I've actually seen crazier.

Ah, to be a datalounger 10 years, shit like this doesn't even faze me anymore.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 9808/08/2013

Part of me is like, "Wat is this thread?"

Another part of me is like, "This is the best thread ever." I cannot stop laughing.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10108/08/2013

OP, can you elaborate more on Ben Affleck being gay and George Clooney being a gay freemason?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10208/08/2013

The most random tidbit of gossip on this thread is President Obama supposedly sexually harassing Kal Penn. That's just so random that I actually think there might be something to it.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10508/08/2013

Op, do you have any inside info on the following people:

David Geffen

Leonardo Dicaprio

Anderson Cooper

Oprah

The Clintons

Brad Pitt and Jolie

William and Kate

Madonna

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10608/08/2013

On 'web sites,' R107? That's very interesting.

Do you mean like where there are spiders?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10808/08/2013

[quote]Folder on actors

Do you also have binders of women?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 10908/08/2013

Do they give Luka Magnotta internet access in prison?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11008/08/2013

Gee, Ben didn't seem gay when he was crushing my ass twice a day..

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11108/08/2013

Thing is Jen,I`was crushing Matt`s ass three times more daily but you never knew that...

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11208/08/2013

I see that Janie changed "insomnia" to "amnesia".

Do I smell freesia?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11308/08/2013

Hey 104 Ben is at least bi. People I know who worked on that first movie he and Jennifer were in, was it Daredevil, told me they were fucking the whole time they were filming. Both were attached to other people at the time.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11408/08/2013

Whew!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11508/08/2013

Dear Jamie Jones,

Let me first thank you for sharing all of this information with us. It must have been troubling you for quite some time. I am curious about a couple of things you mentioned that Matt Damon is on your friends list.

Does this mean that there is an enemies list as well? Frankly, I am quite concerned about these allegations.

Can you please share the names of those who are friends and enemies. I think we should be mad aware of who can be trusted. We need to have those names on record.

Also, what are your and Sandy's long term plans? How will you handle this? Media blitz? The law? Driveway bonfires? killing spree?

Please consider your response carefully and type out all those names.

I need to make some popcorn

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11608/08/2013

It's terrible when lesbians are raped.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11708/08/2013

Nice try Ben Affleck, do you need your fans to have some information on you. Just get back from Africa. Ben Affleck your like talking to an insecure smartass 16 year old punks who didn't get beat up enough in high school. Help me mommy, the paparazzi found out I'm gay and its a sham marriage! Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Fight To Deny Sham Marriage Reports (Photos) March 24, 2013 But is this too touchy-feely for you? This is their M.O. Believe me, they know when the paparazzi are around. Ben practically won his Oscar off of these lovely (staged) family outings. Just look at that kiss! Ben Affleck/Jennifer Garner issues have been running wild lately though. Was this very gross display of affection seen by all because the couple couldn’t help themselves or are they trying to put some marriage problems to bed? Can I say maybe it’ a little bit of both? I know! I’m being taken by the photos but they are SO GOOD. It’s just a routine day hanging with daughters, Seraphina Affleck and Violet Affleck in Santa Monica. This looks like a loving couple, right? This couple would never use the paparazzi to get a message out, right? Oh, Jeanne wake the hell up! But I don’t care. It worked. I’m going to forget all about the National Enquirer story this week that reported Jen was totally over Ben’s demanding behavior. I’m going to forget all the rumors circulating that Jen’s still pissed about Ben’s Oscars speech where he referred to their marriage as work. I’m going to forget about his love of gambling and alcohol. Why? Because of the way he’s looking at his wife and because I’m a sucker. I’m soft. What can I say? They are the picture perfect happy family in these photos. My question for you is do they know it.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11808/08/2013

Good lord, this post is practically gibberish. Is the person who wrote it a mental case or are the developmentally disabled or what? Maybe some deranged frau? One thing is certain. They are a homophobe who knows nothing about being gay any time they can equate being gay with sexually deviant behavior. Fucking pig ought to be banned from Facebook.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 11908/08/2013

Sandra Bullock is not a lesbian, never was a lesbian, and this was already discussed on this thread. Where would someone who doesn't know her even ask further. Google this information and there has never been rumors. The only people who claim that are possible Matthew Mcconaughey who leaves numerous posts on this thread and does his best to keep the gay rumors down about himself. Truth is Matthew Mcconaughey started out as a male prostitute in Hollywood. See below link for more on him and Matthew Mcconaughey stop leaving false posts on this thread. We have had this discussion before. Sandra Bullock is not your friend Matthew Mcconaughey. Jul 20, 2012 – WARNING: NOT FOR THE WEAK OF MIND (Read at your own risk) ... me about Hollywood Mystic Satanism and the Hollywood Illuminati. ... Man (an Illuminati Produced Mind Control Film from Warner Bros.) Matthew “Farrah Fawcett” McConaughey-“Anyone that blames us is fucking out of their mind!” (Translation: I am a metro-sexual goldie-locs gentile that sucks Barry Meyer’s cock at Warner Bros so that I can continue to put my non-existent acting skills to work in WB Films) Matthew McConaughey [click thru for more details] dying of AID's, murder investigation into his fathers death, mind control Satanist, sex addict, homosexual, Austin Texas keep your son's away from him until he is locked up.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12008/08/2013

What a pile of bullshit. OP your story is so off it is laughable. Gay Tate Donovan date raped an unconscious Sandra while she was experiencing insomnia?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12108/08/2013

Tate Donovan was living with Jennifer Aniston for YEARS, and isn't he married now, with children?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12208/08/2013

The OP is cray cray CRAY!

He was engaged to both Sandra Bullock and Jen Aniston at different times, was married to another woman for a while.

Not. Gay.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12308/08/2013

Shut up Donovan, no one cares about you. Ben and Matthew are A listers and your a nobody. Jen left a thread about how queer you are and she cant stand you. Look thru the other threads you idiot. That's an order. Bill Shatner who lets you get work and tumble your done in Hollywood.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12408/08/2013

This is the most fun thread I've read in a long time. Keep it coming.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12508/08/2013

Nuts.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12608/08/2013

I hope Webmaster deletes this entire thread. It is beyond despicable.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12708/08/2013

It is amusing to read the ramblings of a crazy person, but lots of stuff in this thread are totally actionable.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12808/08/2013

I heard that during the filming of Hope Floats Sandra managed to roofie then tie down Harry Connick Jr. and once he woke, she then proceeded to ride him hard while Gena Rowland ground her moist snatch into his face!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 12908/08/2013

Did he have insomnia?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13008/08/2013

not saying that tate did not spike sandra's drink, but a study in england showed that women who thought that they had been slipped a roofie were not. what they were feeling was the effect of drinking too much alcohol.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13108/08/2013

What the OP wishes for,R127, is for this thread to get part 2,part 3,part 4 etc,and that`s why he`s posting most entries himself under various names trying to stretch the thread to 600 posts at any price.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13208/08/2013

?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13308/08/2013

Who IS this bitch and why is she talking about me?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13408/08/2013

Um, I'm pretty sure Dennis Miller is a Satanist and he worships regularly with Karl Rove.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13508/08/2013

I'm the little girl from Hope Floats, traumatized from walking in on you and Gena with Harry, writing these things. Pay my therapy bills and I'll stop.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13608/08/2013

Is it true that Jesse James was able to blackmail Sandra into a sweet divorce settlement because he had pictures of her from their Nazi dress up sexual roleplaying?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13708/09/2013

Why that would make you Mae Whitman, r136, who continues to star on television and the big screen!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13808/09/2013

reply 125 thru 138 are all from Tate Donovan. Also anyone who has been on the datalounge for longer periods of time have seen this before. A celebrity who is gay and won't come out of the closet pays close attention to the datalounge to make sure no one is talking about them. We can hardly call Tate Donovan a celebrity, by the way. Then it turns out their own father molested them, so I'm a victim and you can't blame me. Then that celebrity keeps leaving more posts attacking the person who is telling the truth, saying their lying, making up false stories. For instances reply 136 and 137 making false claims about the movie Hope Floats or Jesse James. No one even knows any of this except some perv like Tate Donovan. Ok Tate Donovan we are busy and this thread is not going away. Sandra did not press charges and your not going to prison for raping her 22 years ago. May go to prison for molesting the under age mind control boys in Italy, but not for raping Sandra Bullock because she didn't press charges against you. So overall, consider yourself lucky. Making false claims against Sandra Bullock as in replies 136 and 137 will of course have consequences. What pray tell do you think will happen to you now.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 13908/09/2013

'There are no Nazi sex tapes'JESSE JAMES has joined SANDRA BULLOCK in quashing claims that they shot a sex tape together. That's because it was a sham marriage, Jesse James was never married to Sandra Bullock. Even Perez Hilton admitted it.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14008/09/2013

Sandra & Jesse's Marriage A Sham??? This report came out as soon as this Jesse James cheating scandal. Everyone in Hollywood knew Sandra Bullock was not married to Jesse James, she refused to cooperate and Bill Shatner released it to the press that they were married anyway. And oh isn't it ironic that Tate Donovan used to have squiggly butt fun with Shatner years ago. Does this mean Tate Donovan and Bill Shatner are going to kiss and makeup and be boyfriends again? Now every Tom, Dick and hairy Harry that has ever known this mistress is going to spew their garbage about Jesse James. Jesse James’ alleged mistress, Michelle McGee, doesn't know how to keep a secret, obviously. But well before she ever sold her soul story to the rags, she was gossiping to all her pals about her supposed affair with Sandra Bullock's husband. One of her gossiping whores was her former boss, Danielle Dee Madrano. Danielle saw the green light to share all the dirt she knows and didn't waste time letting it fly. Danielle told sources: “She told me that she and Jesse were together…this was around May, 2009, or just prior to that. She told me that Jesse’s marriage to Sandra Bullock was for publicity, and that's why he did Donald Trump’s show, Celebrity Apprentice. He never called on Sandra for money or influence because their marriage was a sham she said.” -

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14108/09/2013

Wait, they weren't really married? So... is she a lesbian and he was her beard? Is she a Nazi sympathizer? Could she be a lesbian Nazi insomniac?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14208/09/2013

What the hell, Sandy??

How come I'm hearing that you've been telling Anne Bancroft that my junk is small, and oddly shaped as well!?

I'll tell you what, Sandy, I've got your little dog here. I've got a tub of Jif too, a little "Love Potion # K-9" if you will, and when I'm done sending this message we're going to have a little party over here. Because you know what, Sandy? Your little dog doesn't have a problem with my package. None.. at.. all.

So you go back over and keep talking shit about me with the craft services chick. You enjoy that. Because neither of us here needs you one bit.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14308/09/2013

So Tate what made you think Sandy wasn't here the whole time? The reason I wrote it was because she is angry. After all you did rape her? Yes and we all know very well you stole her dog years ago. We only hope you didn't kill her dog. Now your going to tell us you didn't kill her dog and took good care of it and didn't kill the dog, hmmm? Whatever other obscure references your making, you really don't know Sandy at all. After Love Potion was over 22 years ago she never had anything to do with you, claiming you were engaged to her is main stream media garbage. No one believes you, after all your talking on a thread with the title Tate Donovan raped Sandra Bullock and your ranting on and on. Ranting is against the rules on the datalounge. They are going to have to kick you off. Just so we stop you before your little potato head starts working again with other false claims. The only other thing you can throw false garbage at is the kiss Sandra made with Meryl Steep in 2010 which Shatner forced her to do as a publicity stunt in return for the main stream media garbage in 2010 about the sham marriage would stop in the press. Shatner lied as always. Also we have the fact that it was a publicity stunt and Sandra said this is bullshit before she did it. Go ahead and review for yourself and then do us a favor and go away. We are busy with other stuff. Meryl Streep is possessed by numerous demons [click thru for many videos] while she is acting and also probably in her personal life. The awards go to the demons, not her. Don't believe it, see the video below by Shirley Maclaine. Following their Best Actress nominations at the upcoming Oscars, Bullock intends to increase the rivalry between the pair - with some good-natured insults. She tells the Associated Press, "With Meryl, when this whole thing started, I left her a voicemail going, 'You've got to watch your back. I'm gonna cut you. I'm gonna take you down.' "And then she sent me dead orchids and told me to die, so I sent her a case of liquor and told her to toast to white trash."

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14408/09/2013

So Tate Donovan now everyone in Hollywood wants you to go away. You have exposed everyone with your big mouth on the Tate Donovan raped Sandra Bullock thread. You should be happy you did such a good job of screwing up their careers in addition to your own.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14508/09/2013

Tate Donovan, federal authorities are coming over to give you an AID's test. As everyone knows George Clooney had AID's, so since he is your boyfriend we want to make sure you are not killing people by spreading the AID's virus. We are almost 100% certain you have AID's yourself otherwise you wouldn't have kept having George as a boyfriend. Also might be good idea if some of your other boyfriends now you are probably giving them AID's. Thanks for spreading the love. Oh we do know about this one, not so uncommon for this sort of thing to happen according to rumors in Hollywood, such as this example. Matthew Broderick gay, exotic form of HIV. Convenient marriage with Sarah Jessica Parker They seem happy together, swingers or both bi-sexual

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14608/09/2013

Don't think OP knows about Trolldar.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14708/09/2013

Gosh I thought you knew Sandra Bullock is an FBI agent, did we forget to tell you? An uptight FBI Special Agent is paired with a foul-mouthed Boston cop to take down a ruthless drug lord. Stars: Sandra Bullock The Heat Here is nice picture of her in her FBI uniform.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14808/09/2013

I sense the Englebert Humperdink Lady is here.

Crazy people no longer have to pick up a disconnected phone receiver and talk all day to nobody about their obsessions. They've got the Internet now. They can type day and night and get responses from other crazy people.

Ut oh -- I feel like I'm suddenly being overcome by an episode of insomnia!!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 14908/09/2013

[quote]Tate Donovan, federal authorities are coming over to give you an AID's test.

Hey retard.

AIDS is not possessive.

Unless you're done it right.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15008/09/2013

I just don't understand the young people these days with their cell phones and internets and "date rapes." In my time, if a fellow wanted to rape a girl, we just went straight out and raped her. There was no dating. Who the hell wants to go to the bother of getting flowers and candy for some piece of ass you're just going to rape anyway? It makes no sense!

It's one of those whatchacallits... an oxybortion.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15108/09/2013

Sandra Bullock cares a great deal about her dogs. It was just about the lowest thing anyone could do to steal one of her dogs 22 years ago and she knew Tate Donovan stole the dog. Also Sandra has 2 of her dogs die while in transport on an airplane and both of these events are tragic events for pet owners. Here is a picture of Sandra's current 3 legged dog on click thru in the link.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15208/10/2013

replies 149-151 are Tate Donovan again. Tate Donovan is the only person in the past 75 messages or so who is leaving posts besides Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones (Jamie & Sandy work together on everything) Ask any law enforcement officer, if a person is guilty they generally tend to keep coming around law enforcement investigating a crime and become a person of interest automatically. Tate Donavan certainly just wont stop talking on this thread, isn't that interesting?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15308/10/2013

Does having unprotected sex automatically lead to HIV/AIDS infection? Tate Donovan knows this fact perfectly well and has even mentioned it in his threads. Its very difficult to get AID's, and why does AID's spread so wildly in the gay community sometimes (not always). - Gang bang anal sex, with one or several of the men who are doing the gang bang who have an open herpes sore while being HIV positive, is a death warrant on the victim who is being gang banged. - Rough sex by numerous people (who all have AID's or HIV positive) with the victim being gang banged is almost a certain way to give that person HIV. Also typically they get the gang bang victim high on crystal meth so he is uninhibited. this happens when a male prostitute is hired, - This is sort of like the initial rights with the homosexual actors in Hollywood. Any male prostitute who comes over and shows some promise of being an actor has to go thru these initial rights to possibly be a member in the gay actors initiation rights. Hey you might be a star but we get to gang bang you and give you HIV first, bend over and smoke the meth pipe first. - Tate Donovan mentioned on one of his threads put down the meth pipe, so obviously he knows a great deal about this. Then Tate Donovan's last remark Hey retard. AIDS is not possessive. Unless you're done it right. remark 150 by: Guess who????

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15408/10/2013

Tate Donovan you just can't keep your big mouth shut, now you have to let everyone know about herpes and the gang bang initiation. Remind me again why I let Clooney keep you around? You were such a lower level in the 33rd degree Freemasonry that I never even thought about a gang bang with you, you little worm.

Tom Hanks Called "a Pawn of Satan" by Occult Expert for Starring in Angels & Demons Many believe that the Illuminati secret society depicted in Angels & Demons the movie is real, and the film taints the facts.

Tom Hanks Shocking Gay Film from his Past! The movie Tom Hanks doesn't want his fans to know about, a little known film called Philadelphia, a gay-exploitation film, in which he has gay sex in a porno theater.

A-List star (Tom Hanks?) pays $5 million to gag sex partner he knowingly infected with herpes. An international male celebrity who 'knowingly' infected their victim with herpes in a Las Vegas penthouse has reportedly paid them $5 million to stop the case going to court.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15508/10/2013

Guess it's time for my $18 renewal just so I can activate troll-dar.

I cannot tell who is writing what. And what does Farrah Fawcett have to do with McConaughey?

And I didn't realize Sandy was an FBI agent! Boy, she's had a lot of jobs: publisher, attorney, cross ward puzzle writer.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15808/10/2013

Sorry: crossword- dyac

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 15908/10/2013

Matthew “Farrah Fawcett” McConaughey-“Anyone that blames us is fucking out of their mind!” (Translation: I am a metro-sexual goldie-locs gentile that sucks Barry Meyer’s cock at Warner Bros so that I can continue to put my non-existent acting skills to work in WB Films)

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16008/11/2013

It's up to Matthew McConaughey and all his clones to save the human race! Come on can't you get it? I am a clone of Farrah Fawcett, just look at pics of the 2 of us? My mother was a surrogate and then the Illuminati sodomized me since youth. I thought everyone already knew this, give me a break! Its not my fault I did any of this shit like being a male prostitute, hey at least I was making a living.

Matthew “Farrah Fawcett” McConaughey-“Anyone that blames us is fucking out of their mind!” (Translation: I am a metro-sexual goldie-locs gentile that sucks Barry Meyer’s cock at Warner Bros so that I can continue to put my non-existent acting skills to work in WB Films)

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16208/11/2013

Dazed and Confused Hey fuck this shit, Affleck is the fucked up one, not me. Should have seen the crazy shit he did on the set of Dazed and Confused. I mean he needs butt 24 hours a day, had to schedule strange ass in his trailer every day. I was cool about shit but Ben man he was hard core and did nasty shit I cant justify. Go Longhorns, we never even had nightmares about the messed up shit Affleck does, he takes it to a whole new level man.

Ben Affleck is one of the most dirtiest and deviant Hollywood Actors around this town. On top of his bi-sexuality and admitted like of male-male oral sex, which was a dirty little habit of his when he was living on Cahengua Blvd and before he was married

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16308/11/2013

Tom Cruise raped Tate Donovan.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16408/11/2013

That's bullshit, I was getting paid big bucks to do a little butt action with Merv Griffin. I have a pic of Merv right next to my vanity mirror. My only regret is I didn't get to be one of Rock Hudson's herum, bummer isn't it? Merv had so many other ho's over you had to stand in line to get your cumass .

Merv Griffin even had a ’70s gay male porn star by the name of Cal Culver, who died of AIDS in 1987, feed his sexual appetite. “After sleeping with Merv, Cal became his ‘pimp,’ supplying him with a virtual male harem of aspiring actors, models and porn stars” Although not in the book it has long been rumored Griffin has had affairs with Keanu Reeves and Tom Cruise when the actors were launching their careers.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16508/13/2013

Sandra Bullock shot radiation beams at Valerie Harper and Bonnie Franklin and caused them to get cancer.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16608/13/2013

We're supposed to believe this?! Puhleeze!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16708/14/2013

Isn't it ironic that this kind of behavior puts the paranoid onto the FBI's list?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16808/14/2013

Did someone mention CIA? FBI is on the good guys side, hadn't you heard? Psha! Afghanistan now supplies over 90 percent of the world’s heroin, generating nearly $200 billion in revenue. Since the U.S. invasion on Oct. 7, 2001, opium output has increased 33-fold (to over 8,250 metric tons a year). The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for over seven years, has spent $177 billion in that country alone, and has the most powerful and technologically advanced military on Earth.

- KABUL, Afghanistan -- The burgeoning illegal opium trade in Afghanistan has become the biggest single threat to democracy, surpassing Al Qaeda and the Taliban and prompting US officials to consider military intervention against the traffickers, US and Afghan officials say. Even as the Bush administration hails Afghanistan as a major foreign policy success, the country's soaring drug profits now equal about half of its gross national product and have become the principal source of funds for reconstruction, outpacing foreign aid. The drug trade also is fueling corruption at the highest levels of the government, involving army generals and other top officials who routinely work with the US military on antiterrorism operations, according to the officials.

- U.S. MILITARY GENERALS: CIA & US troops guard heroin trade in Afghanistan - YouTube. We spend trillions on war & jeopardize the lives of our young troops so that the CIA can continue their mission to traffic heroin around the world. In this video, FoxNews' Geraldo interviews a Marine Corp officer at a base in Afghanistan who is in charge of Marines currently guarding the opium crop. This level of tolerance and acceptance should be criminalized, and unless the US Marines involved refuse unlawful orders, they all should be tried.

- Wayne Madsen Reports CIA Control of Afghanistan’s Opium Fields Alex talks with Wayne Madsen, a Washington, D.C.-based investigative journalist, author and columnist. A former commissioned Navy ensign, Madsen worked as a government consultant on contracts for the National Security Agency and later joined the Electronic Privacy Information Center as a senior fellow. In late January 2005 Madsen left EPIC and began his career as an investigative journalist.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 16908/14/2013

She never got tested to determine whether this happened.

She was unconscious at the time and didn't know it was happening (if it did happen).

So how exactly did she later conclude that it had happened? Did he admit to her that it did? Does she have certain suspicions - if so what are they and are they at all convincing?

In other words, some facts would be really helpful here.

Mind you I'm not saying it didn't happen. I have no idea if it did or it didn't. But it would be important to know exactly what this accusation is based on.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17008/14/2013

George Clooney, butt buddies with Tate Donovan, is a son of sodomy and molested since he was a child by numerous men The sign of sodomy or the KEY of illuminati. This is the best way to spot all the agents of the illuminati, politicians, deceivers in media, agents of intelligence services, infiltrators in truth movements and all professional liars. Permanent puffy eye bags can not be the result of sleep disorder or so many party nights, this is a fact.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17108/14/2013

George Clooney says he's not ill, he's just on a strict diet. After pictures of George shirtless hit a couple of weeks ago, some speculated that he was suffering from some kind of illness. I love it when it's men it's called "illness" but when it's women it's called "anorexia." Anyway, George explained his strict diet and exercise regimen, "Well, we do a lot of aerobics, a lot of dance, there is a lot of jazz-ercise, the ab-master, there's the butt-blaster or whatever it's called. And also there is a lot of yoga."

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17208/14/2013

Sandra Bullock's carbon footprint by itself is so large it alone is the cause of global warming.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17308/15/2013

Crazy bump.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17408/21/2013

Weirdest thread on Datalounge!

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17508/21/2013

Cray cray, mmmmmhmmmmm.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17608/21/2013

Is your sister still running a bakery Sandy? How's that going?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17708/21/2013

Let the senselessness continue.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17809/03/2013

This one always makes me laugh

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 17910/29/2013

Holy shit, what a humongous pile of cray-cray!

I'm guessing OP lost her internet access when the nurses saw what she was posting, and that's why this thread was abandoned?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18010/29/2013

It's weird how she lived with him for years, after he date raped her. Low self esteem?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18110/29/2013

I hope Matthew McC. gets an Oscar.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18210/29/2013

It's terrible how Gay men are always date raping women.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18310/30/2013

this is terrible

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18410/31/2013

Tate Donovan just wants the last word on this thread, wonder why when the title is Tate Donovan raped Sandra Bullock, is he kind of stupid?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18511/01/2013

I once had a dear friend who was raped by Tate Donovan, and then she died.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18611/04/2013

Let`s continue the craziness into 2014 !

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18701/04/2014

Tate Donovan just wants the last word on this thread, wonder why when the title is Tate Donovan raped Sandra Bullock, is he kind of stupid?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18801/06/2014

I once had a dear friend who was raped by Tate Donovan, and then she died

Yeah that's because she found out Tate Donovan is a queer and has HIV and when she woke up in the morning and didn't know what happened to her she saw him naked and died from choking on her own puke.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 18901/06/2014

What do DLers think of this subject in 2015?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19001/18/2015

Are you asking what we think about the date rape aspect or what we think about him being gay?

Given that the source is facebook & the use of the word insomnia after being slipped a I'd say this sounds ridiculous.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19101/18/2015

R48 Bill Cosby is gay?

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19201/18/2015

Christ this is horrible if this is true and its nothing 2 joke about or cast nasty aspertions about.I personally do not like Sandra Bullock.I have had personal dealings with her.BUT if even one word of this is true than I have absolute compassion 4 her in this matter.1stly IF this is true at all Tate Donovan gets removed from the SAG Screen Actors Guild immediately.Law Enforcement in LA moves to investigate these allegations of a date rape scenario involving the drug Rohypnol.And any threatening behavior ongoingly from Tate Dono or others 2 Sandra Bullock.And an investigation if anybody else has any even similiar allegations of matching criminal behaviour where Tate Donovan is concerned.That could verify what has been said regarding Ms Bullock. I dont understand the sexual aspect of homosexuality regarding Mr Donovan. However if he threatened her regarding that and an unconcious rape than hes criminally and civillally liable to her 4 both.And he should NOT have any support in the Hollywood studio system at all!!!And should be charged as a criminal and imprisoned.BOTH have worked 4 me.I cast Tate as a criminal white house employee in 1600,Pennyslvania Avenue onscreen.And I NEVER would have allowed him onscreen or onset had any of this been known at all.THESE R SERIOUS ISSUES NEEDING INVESTIGATION.IF I have paid one cent to a rapist whom drugs his victims with a substance like that of Rohypnol I will b livid.Take both rape and drugs as the serious crimrs that they r.Particularly if combined 2gether.Bcause Ms Bullock could have died.HER well being in these matters is what is absolutely important and DONT anybody 4get that.Regardless of 22 years passing by either and no police report through fear...

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19301/18/2015

R193, I wanna hear more about your personal and unpleasant dealings w Sandra Bullock. Do tell.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19401/19/2015

Tate Donovan recently played Kim Raver's husband in 24: Live Another Day. Dang. I hope Kim Raver ran for the hills if he tried anything with her or she would have gotten her French husband to kick his behind.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19501/19/2015

Someone does not understand what the word "insomnia" means.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19601/19/2015

The premise of this entire wacko thread is deeply flawed. Love Potion No.9 was filmed in Atlanta, not LA. The initial post references Bullock "not going to the LAPD" for post rape testing. Of course she didn't.

This nut reminds me of every other paranoid who lives to dissect conspiracies and Satanist behavior. The minute I see Illuminati, Free Mason and Man's Country in anything I know I'm reading the ramblings of a very sad and lonely person.

by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jonesreply 19701/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.