Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

One Direction star Louis Tomlinson signs football deal

One Direction have already conquered the music world -- now one of the fab five is set to take the football world by storm.

Louis Tomlinson has signed a deal with English second division club Doncaster Rovers in one of the most bizarre deals for some time.

Tomlinson, who stars alongside Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Pain, is part of biggest and most successful boy band on the planet.

One Direction have broken record after record during their rise from losing in Britain's X-Factor competition in 2010 to becoming as big as the Beatles stateside.

Managed by music mogul Simon Cowell, One Direction have had 61 album and single number one's world wide with their last album "Take Me Home" reaching top spot in 37 different countries.

They are the only UK band to have had their first two albums reach No.1 in the U.S. and have over 18.5 million Facebook fans and 71 million combined followers on Twitter.

Tomlinson, 21 was born in Doncaster and has signed a deal which means he could feature for the team at any point this season.

He hopes his appearance for Rovers will help raise money for local charity Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice.

"This has always been a childhood dream for me," he told the club's official website.

"I feel very honored to have been asked to sign for Rovers and being able to help both the club and the amazing charity Bluebell Wood is what it's all about."

While Tomlinson is used to having thousands upon thousands of screaming "Directioners" cheering at him on stage, he'll be performing in far more modest surroundings at the 15,000 seater Keepmoat Stadium.

As a child, Tomlinson used to attend games both as a fan and as a ball boy but his heavy work schedule means he will face a real challenge to be available for a cameo appearance.

He will miss Doncaster's first game of the season against Blackpool on Saturday with One Direction set to perform in Las Vegas before the group move onto California.

Tomlinson will then be touring Australia and New Zealand in September and October with the band appearing in Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne before moving onto Christchurch and Auckland.

But that has not deterred Rovers, with the club fully aware of Tomlinson's ability to lure in new fans.

"Louis has always been passionate about football and wanted to realize a dream of signing to his home town club where he once worked on match days," said a statement on the club's official website.

"After discussions between Louis, Paul Dickov and media manager Steve Uttley, it was decided that the club could sign him and issue him with a squad number for the 2013/2014 season.

"As part of the signing it is hoped that Louis will be able to appear in Rovers colors at some point this season in aid of Bluebell Wood and train with the lads.

"Chairman John Ryan and the manager Paul Dickov have given Louis the number 28 shirt for this season to help him raise money for Bluebell Wood."

by Anonymousreply 57811/11/2014

I've barely heard of them. I assumed they were more "up and coming". They will be like The Spice Girls, gone in a sweet flash.

by Anonymousreply 108/03/2013

[quote]61 album and single number one's world wide

SIXTY ONE? The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 208/03/2013

Hopefully this will result in pics of his ass in soccer shorts.

by Anonymousreply 308/03/2013

They were over last January. Stop trying to make it happen. Go back to Darren Hayes or LFO.

by Anonymousreply 408/03/2013

He better not break that limp wrist of his.

by Anonymousreply 508/04/2013

louis is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 609/01/2013

R5, if I were him I'd be worried. I do think he'll be targeted in any game that he plays.

The reaction from football fans on twitter when this was announced was quite violent and homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 709/01/2013

I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 809/01/2013

I actually think this man is straight, for what it's worth. He and his girlfriend are cute together

by Anonymousreply 909/01/2013

Louis and his girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 1009/01/2013

I saw them on some talent show last week. All gay all the time as far as I could tell.

by Anonymousreply 1109/01/2013

good I hope he gets his ass kicked. Would be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1309/02/2013

He always looks miserable with the beard (and radiant with Harry).

Why bother even bearding at this point? He's already been outed by a member of rival boyband The Wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1509/02/2013

How was he outed, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1609/02/2013

He is cute!!!

by Anonymousreply 1709/02/2013

R10 That outfit and that walk GUUUURRLLL!!

by Anonymousreply 1809/02/2013

Nothing can replace the initial reaction to "What Makes You Beautiful" for these boys. They had the world at their feet. They were so young, vibrant and excited - much akin to the English youth 100 years before, when the concept of a Great World War was an exciting adventure to them. Now, our One Direction soldiers all look exhausted and a bit depressed, as if they have been exposed to some kind of psychological trench warfare and are returning from the Somme, with the sound of guns and bombs replaced by the harrowing bloodcurdling screams of young girls reaching out for them like Death. When I watch that first video I see, to quote Oscar Wilde about the beautiful young men who have "all the joy, hope and glamour of life before them."

by Anonymousreply 1909/02/2013

R19 They are still so young!!!

by Anonymousreply 2009/02/2013

R16 In a Twitter fight. There's a thread about it.

Funny shit...#Narnia #itgetsbetter

by Anonymousreply 2109/02/2013

He's already been outed like a dozen times by industry people. That twitter fight with The Wanted was NOT the first time, and it probably won't be the last time.

R15, you forget that it's not entirely his decision. I am NOT a Larry shipper btw. I find the whole idea of a romance ridiculous. I do however think Louis and Harry are gay. I just disagree with Larry shippers painting Louis as a victim in all of this. He wasn't forced to do anything. He was probably advised to beard, but it was ultimately his own decision. I think he's VERY insecure about his position in the band, as a singer, and as a person in general. I don't think he's ashamed of being gay, but I do think he's highly ambitious. He knows he was lucky with One Direction. He's not exactly the best singer in the band (he's the worst, actually), so he does everything he can to stay successful, and to keep his own career going.

That's how I see it anyway. I think he will stay closeted and beard up, for the rest of his career, or at the very least as long as 1D is popular. I think he desperately beards up because it's better than the alternative, to come out. I don't think he ever predicted the bearding thing to get this big though. When he got involved with Eleanor, I think both of them expected it to be a more casual thing. But now they're stuck doing it. Eleanor is very popular among their 10 year old fans too. I just don't see it ending any time soon, despite what Blind Gossip said.

by Anonymousreply 2209/02/2013

I keep reading Liam and Louis are the biggest divas in the band, they could give Justin Beaver a run for his money.

by Anonymousreply 2309/02/2013

It's going to be hilarious watching the fan meltdown when it comes out that both of them are gay, but not involved with each other.

by Anonymousreply 2409/02/2013

Except that by the time they come out no one will care.

by Anonymousreply 2509/02/2013

R24, I think about it realistically.. I base my opinion on everything I've heard and seen since I started paying attention to the band nearly two years ago now. I know about all the things that don't match up with Louis and Eleanor's relationship. Then there's Louis looking miserable with her etc (my opinion). The pr in this relationship is also glaringly obvious. I laugh every time Louis complains how horrible it is for Eleanor to be in the spotlight. They seek out the spotlight every time they can! If it was so annoying.. WHY do they do everything in the public? There ARE ways for them to be private, believe it or not. Once Harry went missing for days. It turns out he went to LA and stayed there for a few days. If Harry - the most famous guy in 1D can disappear, then Louis, who is a lot less famous, certainly can too. Like the last few appearances they made with the band.. everyone from One Direction went out the backdoor, EXCEPT Louis and Eleanor, they went out the front. It's obvious they wanted to be seen. I just think it's fishy how public the relationship is, and all the promotion deals tied to the relationship is ridic too. Of course the most obvious reason the relationship is fake is that Louis is gay. Everyone with eyes and a working gaydar can see it. He's even gotten boners around guys before. Once he got a boner while staring directly at a shirtless Harry. Yes, very straight behavior that! lol.

Louis is obviously gay, and I think most industry people actually know.. although most gossip mags are being paid off not to mention it, instead they keep rolling out the girlfriend articles. The most ridiculous one was when they said "Louis Tomlinson, boyfriend of Eleanor Calder". Since when did she get more famous than him?

Anyway.. I think Harry is bi/gay too. I just don't think he's with Louis. More evidence points to him being with Grimmy (and I can't stand him, just FYI, I'm NOT one of those insane Gryles shippers). I think that Louis and Harry's relationship evolved, and they grew apart. I don't think they're kept apart because of the nasty gay/larry rumors, that's just dumb. I just don't think they have that much in common anymore, they grew apart, plain and simple. They get along, but not as well as they used to imo. They're just too different. I just don't buy them being in a relationship.. Harry hangs out with his friends, and Grimmy etc. It doesn't seem like he's in a serious relationship at all, and if he is, he's with Grimmy. Just my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2609/02/2013

insane Gryles shippers --> hilarious! :)

I love these threads! go on and spill the beans girls!

by Anonymousreply 2709/02/2013

[12] and most time they´re right.

by Anonymousreply 2809/02/2013

"He's even gotten boners around guys before. Once he got a boner while staring directly at a shirtless Harry."

Link to photo or gif, please.

by Anonymousreply 2909/02/2013

Louis is a tattoo mess.

by Anonymousreply 3009/02/2013

You guys are buying in to conspiracy theories written by teenage girls who can't accept the fact their their idols don't want to fuck them, so they create theories that they're fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 3109/02/2013

And any "outing" of Louis that has been done is by people who look at him and assume that he's gay because of stereotypes. Just because an editor of a magazine or whatever the fuck says that he's gay, doesn't mean that he is

by Anonymousreply 3209/02/2013

Yes, r21, it's really hilarious that a homophobic twat tried to "out" a young man in an attempt to insult him. Very funny!!!

by Anonymousreply 3309/02/2013

R32.. not necessarily. Most outings are by industry people, hence they might know something or have heard something.

R29.. here you go.

by Anonymousreply 3409/02/2013

Thanks, R34. It looks like he already had it prior to the shirtlessness unless he is a very fast grower.

by Anonymousreply 3509/02/2013

It's from a Youtube video, and before that particular scene where the gif is from, they were joking around, and Harry was indeed shirtless. It's not the first time it has happened to Louis though. There's at least four other incidents too.

by Anonymousreply 3609/02/2013

R30 They're all tatoo messes, except for the blonde one I think his name is Nick or Joey or something.

by Anonymousreply 3709/02/2013

R34, he's never been outed by an industry professional.

by Anonymousreply 3809/02/2013

[quote]becoming as big as the Beatles stateside.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 3909/02/2013

R38, umm.. yes he has. About a dozen times on twitter. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 4009/02/2013

Is there any proof of that, R40?

by Anonymousreply 4109/02/2013

You may be sweltering in the summer sun, but these two boy banders are already dreaming about winter.

That’s because they have started planning their first winter vacation together after one of the boys breaks up with his faux girlfriend! One of them wants to hit the slopes and go skiing. The other wants to go to a beach somewhere, where they can frolic in the surf and splash water at each other.

It’s actually a very cute disagreement. We’ll just be happy to see them together, enjoying each other’s company.

However, if they do choose the beach, we do wonder what kind of bathing suits they will wear. One prefers Speedos, while the other is inclined to be a bit more modest. We say: Forget modest! Just have fun being yourselves and being with each other!

by Anonymousreply 4209/03/2013

Link to R42

by Anonymousreply 4309/03/2013

Real men play real football.

I cant with the mexicans and the europeans calling soccer "football"!

by Anonymousreply 4409/03/2013

guess it´s one hel of erection!

by Anonymousreply 4509/03/2013

He's been under Harry.

by Anonymousreply 4609/03/2013

Powerbottom

by Anonymousreply 4709/03/2013

Is he bearding? This picture says it all.

by Anonymousreply 4809/03/2013

R48 it's one photo, there are plenty of reasons why he could look unhappy.

Here's photos of them being cute together, from the same night. These were from a private photo booth at their premiere party, but 1D fans guessed the password for the photobooth company's website folder for the images.

by Anonymousreply 4909/03/2013

[quote]it's one photo, there are plenty of reasons why he could look unhappy.

No doubt. But one of the main reasons is clearly the beard. The number of pictures of him looking miserable and/or distant with her are enormous.

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2013

Actually, they mean footsie deal.

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2013

R50 but you're ignoring the pictures of him looking happy with her...

Louis rarely looks happy when there are paparazzi around and when he's being mobbed by fans, both of which are usually happening when there are photos of him with his girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 5209/03/2013

r49 [quote]but 1D fans guessed the password for the photobooth company's website folder for the images.

Ya, LOL. NO management was involved in cracking that shit up. LOL. DAMN, his management is trying so hard to make him look straight.

That boy is GAY GAY GAY!

by Anonymousreply 5309/03/2013

oh, dear!

What exactly was the password?

by Anonymousreply 5409/03/2013

so fucking straight!

by Anonymousreply 5509/03/2013

He has a bad attitude. I hope he gets his face re-arranged.

by Anonymousreply 5609/03/2013

I seriously hope you're being sarcastic R53.

by Anonymousreply 5709/04/2013

He's playing in a charity game tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 5809/07/2013

Apparently L(oony) Girl and her cortege found their way back to DL.

by Anonymousreply 5909/08/2013

Oh, this is about SOCCER. Not football.

by Anonymousreply 6009/08/2013

watched a programme about there obsessive fans. Not only do the fans scare the bejesus out of me, but it was clear that some of the bands are humourless bastards esp where larry is concerned. Take it far to seriously

by Anonymousreply 6109/08/2013

The scariest part of that documentary was when one Scottish girl was raving that she was going to pour bleach down Taylor Swift's throat. 1D have cultivated a psychotic fanbase and have done nothing to deter this kind of behavior. In fact, they invite it because it keeps them in the money.

by Anonymousreply 6209/08/2013

I agree 100% r 62. They really are bad example especially Louis. He's even trying to desperatly string out the twitter fight with the wanted for publicity. That got boring 5 months ago! And there fans are as obnoxious as the band. Sooner they implode the better

by Anonymousreply 6309/08/2013

I also think Louis and Harry are not together anymore in a monogamous, dating/boyfriends sense (what relationship-building time do they even spend together these days?) and I have a feeling Harry's no longer involved with Grimmy.

I do wonder if Harry might have a nice young chap squirrelled away (naming no names, ahem! ;)). Good for him if so. Or maybe he is genuinely single and just enjoying his own company and/or the odd 'leg over' here and there.

Harry's the one to watch longer-term imo, forget Louis, if he's closeted he's virtually wired into it until his dotage.

by Anonymousreply 6409/08/2013

Lol, I'm guessing Noel Gallagher is next in line for the Fangirlz Attack!!!!! on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 6509/08/2013

Noel will be getting death threats as we speak! They were threatening the who a few weeks back because it was pointed out that 1D ripped off a who song. The reaction from the fans was ill informed, pathetic, and down right scary! Amongst my faves were "the who will regret taking on the biggest band in the world" "the who are a bunch of wannabes" and "I'm gonna personally kill the remaining members". Keith moon must be spinning in his grave!

by Anonymousreply 6609/08/2013

BRILLIANT words from Noel! I love him and his brother. Apparently Liam likes 1D and Bieber though, if you can believe it. I think he only says it to piss Noel off.

by Anonymousreply 6709/08/2013

Someone really needs to put together a One Direction - Our Fandom's Stupid Threats Against The Great And The Good hardback book and dump it on Simon Cowell and Richard Griffiths' desks one day.

Just so the actual adults that help orchestrate and preside over this fandom lunacy can feel included.

It's sad that grown men and women with degrees have sat back and allowed a generation of mostly young girls to become parody figures of themselves that the rest of the world laugh at. Whilst they also make 3 X mansion money off these fangirls and their loyalty.

by Anonymousreply 6809/08/2013

I actually love Noel dearly.

by Anonymousreply 6909/08/2013

Aww LouLou's now being called the best football player ever on twitter. Pele and George Best must be thrilled!

by Anonymousreply 7009/08/2013

I die of embarrassment on behalf of One Direction most days of the week because of their fans.

by Anonymousreply 7109/08/2013

R52, he still looks miserable with her 90 % of the time. Those few, rare moments of happiness doesn't trump those other, more consistent moments of him being miserable.

R59, I'm NOT L Girl. I do think it's possible that Harry is with Grimmy, but he's a creep, so I don't care about him at all. I also think Louis is gay, because of my gaydar, and the million pieces of evidence that the relationship between him and Elounor just doesn't make sense. That, and there's the fact that he's usually miserable when he's with her. They don't like PDA apparently, yet Louis doesn't mind PDA as long as it's with his band members, but he's apparently afraid to touch his own girlfriend, ok then. They can't even hold hands properly!

So yeah.. I believe Louis is gay, because I'm not blind or dumb. That said.. I don't believe in Larry, that's just crazy. I also don't believe he was forced to beard, I believe he wanted to beard. I don't think he wants to come out anytime soon. And yes.. he was behind the BS tweet and other mean and spiteful tweets. That wasn't management, like most of Larry shippers like to think. Louis is clearly an asshole at times.

by Anonymousreply 7209/08/2013

Well r72, I did like how Harry and Freddie Flintoff on A League Of Their Own were a bit flirty. Harry handles older men rather well I think. He also cites 'I Want To Break Free' as a fav video in another recent interview.

So he has once again not shown up to 'support his boyfriend' as the Larry shippers have convinced themselves to believe, at Louis' charity match in the UK, and it appears he is in LA attending a sporting event.

Interesting how so many times Harry doesn't go anywhere near Louis in his free time and the Larry fans always have a ready excuse for why.

My reasoning is: they are simply not together and have drifted their separate ways. Harry is keen on spending time in LA (where he reportedly has a house), his older friends like Cal and his 5SOS touring bandmates, currently in LA. One in particular he seems close with.

The Larry fans always explain Harry's constant absences as him not bearing to see Louis with his girlfriend. Not that they just have lives/interests of their own. It's like that never occurs to them.

by Anonymousreply 7309/08/2013

Louis got injured then threw up on the field today

by Anonymousreply 7409/08/2013

I really don't understand people who think Harry is 100% gay. He definitely fucks girls.

by Anonymousreply 7509/08/2013

Then you just won't have to understand us, r75.

I've really seen no convincing evidence outside of tabloid nonsense and PR to say Harry Styles physically fucks any girl, or in fact, anyone.

So until that day, it's all opinion.

by Anonymousreply 7609/08/2013

I agree, R75. In my opinion Harry is bisexual (he's been seen checking out women's boobs before). Louis is most likely gay and his girlfriend is a beard (again, MY opinion). I think the rest of the guys in 1D are straight.

by Anonymousreply 7709/08/2013

You are ridiculous, R76. He has spoken about girls, flirted with girls, there's the audio of Zayn bringing girls back to the hotel for him and Harry, I believe that he did fuck Lucy Horobin because of tweets from his friend that came out before the story broke, etc.

You just want him to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 7809/08/2013

Felt a bit sorry for Louis today, tough game and he took a knock. He tried well and it's for charity. He got booed by some morons, and had to endure pictures of himself being sick splashed round the net and some pretty rude comments on Twitter by the unwashed armchair 'fans' of the footballing fraternity who are often sexist, racist and homophobic - a delightful combination. No chance of football being enlightened any time soon!

Louis would have to pick the most homophobic sport to showcase himself in as troll fodder. Poor lad.

But it's the players and family that really matter and they will have raised loads for charity. I really can't understand people that turn up for a charity match to boo someone else. Bizarre mentality.

by Anonymousreply 7909/08/2013

I feel really bad for him too, R79. I don't know why people have to be such dickheads when its for charity.

He looked so small compared to the professional footballers.

by Anonymousreply 8009/08/2013

That's another reason I think he's closeted, R79. The football thing means a lot to him. It's something he's very passionate about. Football is, unfortunately, still a very homophobic sport. It's better to pretend to be straight if you want to be a football player, sad but true. Although I think he's mostly closeted for career purposes. He's insecure as a person, about his place in the band, and his voice. He has commented before that he got lucky with One Direction. I think he hides his insecurities beneath his sassy exterior. I don't think management forced him to beard (I don't even think that's legal). It wouldn't even surprise me if it was Louis' idea! Either way he definitely agreed to do it, and I think, despite him being miserable, it's still better than coming out. I just don't see him coming out before 1D is over. He's ambitious and insecure and doesn't have the best voice in the world. He knows it's now or never. Which is why I think Eleanor will stay by his side (as his girlfriend) for as long as he's in 1D. She's popular, he's more popular with her, he comes across as straight, and he protects the band, while taking money from naive fangirls. It's a win-win situation.

by Anonymousreply 8109/08/2013

In entertainment, where boobs are coming at you all the time, you stare at boobs. So would I. With no real intent in mind.

Gay men stare at boobs if boobs are pointed at your face. Straight women stare at boobs, fucking boobs and flesh are everywhere. You can't not stare if they're flashing in your face.

Harry stares intently at men's lips and sometimes his bandmates crotches as well. He also touches/taps their bums and strokes their faces regularly. His kiss with James Corden on ALOTO was clearly that of someone comfortable and with no hang ups. Corden looked blown away, lol. I've never actually seen Harry kiss a female with anywhere near the feeling put into that and that was just for fun.

I bet it would hugely surprise many if they found out Harry was gay, Louis basically straight and the others a little bit bisexual/bi-curious.

by Anonymousreply 8209/08/2013

Uhhh we've seen Harry kiss Taylor Swift once, R82, I hardly think you can make comparisons between how he is with men and how he is with women.

It's ridiculous that every single thing he does with women is reinterpreted to fit people's image of him being gay. He looks at a woman's breasts: "All people look at breasts!!!" He flirts with a girl: "He's just being nice!!!" He expresses interest in a woman: "Management is forcing him to say that!!!!!"

Literally every member of One Direction has touched every other member of One Direction on the bum or the crotch in public and flirted with each other and with older men. Other members of One Direction say "someone" instead of a "a girl" when asked who they are interested in, because it's one way of talking. But when Harry does it, it makes him a flaming homo.

by Anonymousreply 8309/08/2013

Poor kid. Was he sick because he was injured or distraught from humiliation?

by Anonymousreply 8409/08/2013

[quote]You just want him to be gay.

Lol, this reminds me of a tantrumming tween fangirl, stamping her One-D sock-clad little foot.

by Anonymousreply 8509/08/2013

It's unclear, R84. He was tackled and seemed to injure his knee (but not seriously), then he threw up

But it could also be from nerves/stress/exhaustion/being out of shape

by Anonymousreply 8609/08/2013

R82, if you think Louis is straight, you seriously need to check your gaydar. Also.. boners don't lie. Then it's him being camp as hell. So no.. I just don't see Louis being straight, sorry. At the most I could see him being bisexual. But not likely. I think he's fully gay. Harry.. I don't know, I sorta agree with R83. I think he's into both guys and girls.

by Anonymousreply 8709/08/2013

Good defense, R85, picking on teen girls - makes your argument real convincing.

Some people desperately want him to be gay, some people desperately want him to be straight, and both sides need to get over it.

I just don't think that every single action of his should be reinterpreted, and not every single fucking thing he says and does is a PR conspiracy

by Anonymousreply 8809/08/2013

[quote]Uhhh we've seen Harry kiss Taylor Swift once, [R82], I hardly think you can make comparisons between how he is with men and how he is with women.

Really? I'm not allowed? Oh, okay. Anyway, this would be the night of the glazed-over eyes before the well-publicised and uncomfortable gunfire PR kiss with Swift, which he must have enjoyed so much he saw fit to break up with her not long after. Another fine PR mess down the drain. Well done, Harry.

If you see chemistry with Harry and all these women, fine, I don't. Anyone can have youthful experiences with the opposite sex and yet still end up somewhere else on the sexuality spectrum in adulthood. Or, they can lead a very well-planned PR double life. I think his chemistry is better with men. Sue me?

I don't think his endless gayisms on Twitter, his friends tweeting him about 'willies', other friends sending him gay books and his fruit bowl pictures, not to mention hiding in closet gifs, his campy behaviour, his flirting with other guys, are coincidences.

I think he's asking his fans to work it out. Bit by bit, because he can't directly say.

And that's it. End of conversation because the thread was really about Louis. I'm not trying to convince you and you won't convince me. So, end of. Thank you and good night.

by Anonymousreply 8909/08/2013

This is so horrific. Sports fans are scum of the earth:

by Anonymousreply 9009/08/2013

You're spending way too much time scrolling through Larry tinhat blogs on tumblr, R89

I didn't know that men who like women couldn't read books with gay characters or think that dick jokes are funny, but that's for enlightening me.

by Anonymousreply 9109/08/2013

He stayed on the field even after his injury.

by Anonymousreply 9209/08/2013

R90 Poor baby :(

I hope he isn't taking the whole thing too harshly

by Anonymousreply 9309/08/2013

[quote]Which is why I think Eleanor will stay by his side (as his girlfriend) for as long as he's in 1D. She's popular, he's more popular with her, he comes across as straight, and he protects the band, while taking money from naive fangirls. It's a win-win situation.

I like Eleanor and I'm not sure if she's a real or a fake girlfriend but Louis and her seem like good friends/appear to like each other.

But, if she was a faux girlfriend, then her now popularity is quite a lucrative reason for them to keep her on. The fangirls love her, they follow her fashion choices and everything she does is documented. She's like the prototype for style. It's like she's a brand apart from One D but it's a side draw to the main event.

So to get rid of her would leave a big gap and it's always good to have a few permanent girls surrounding a boyband because it gives fans hope that their fav boy is a gentleman who doesn't sleep around (aka their own ideal boyfriend). It's very clever marketing really. Louis would be aware of this also.

If they are a real couple or have grown to be a real couple then the same still applies in many ways with the bonus of being genuine.

by Anonymousreply 9409/08/2013

I'm genuinely concerned. I'm worried that he threw up because he's in the closet and the booing made him feel like he's being exposed? This is serious guys.

by Anonymousreply 9509/08/2013

R95, Louis is a hard nut.

Between the millions he makes per hour and his actual toughness, I think he'll be okay.

by Anonymousreply 9609/08/2013

R95 I hope you're joking.

He probably threw up because of being tackled and being out of shape. It seemed to come out of nowhere though, it was strange.

I do think he's insecure though (nothing related to his sexuality) and I just hope that he doesn't let people's rude comments get to him.

by Anonymousreply 9709/08/2013

At least he got a nice kiss out of it

by Anonymousreply 9809/08/2013

So much of life comes out of leftfield.

Some are prepared, others...not so much.

by Anonymousreply 9909/08/2013

I do think he looks a bit gaunt and unhealthy in some of these football pictures. He's definitely lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 10009/08/2013

r96 and you know this... how?

by Anonymousreply 10109/08/2013

Here's the vide of him vomiting

by Anonymousreply 10209/08/2013

This fug face pissed off too many people. I'm glad it happened to him. This cunt deserves every bit of humiliation he gets.

by Anonymousreply 10309/08/2013

What did he do to piss you off, R103?

by Anonymousreply 10409/08/2013

Good.

Made my day.

by Anonymousreply 10509/08/2013

If Harry and Lou were together. I hope Harry let his miserable ass go and found himself someone better. I wouldn't want to be around this stuck up dick head either. Harry deserves much better.

by Anonymousreply 10609/08/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 10709/08/2013

R106, do you hate Louis because he openly stated that your Larry Stylinson fantasies are bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 10809/08/2013

r108 Why must you think 'Larry Stylinson denial' is the only reason why people hate him?

I hate him 'cause of his attitude. I'm pretty sure not everyone is convinced his ass got drilled by Harry.

by Anonymousreply 10909/08/2013

r13 Your dream came true.

by Anonymousreply 11009/08/2013

His attitude bothers me too. He acts all high and mighty. Starts twitter fights with others and thinks he is above it all. Not to mention his fucking fangirls are so fucking annoying. They are calling him a fucking hero for getting hurt on the field. Everyone gets hurt on the field. He is no angel, he just got what he deserved. This bitch deserves all the humiliation and hate he is getting. I hope he sees it and knows about it.

by Anonymousreply 11109/08/2013

Wow some of y'all are really angry for no reason. He's an immature young man and he's done dumb shit but he's not a monster, my god R111. And honestly I can't blame him for going off on his "fans" on twitter occasionally, because they harass him, his girlfriend, and his family and act super entitled.

Is it his fault that his fans are crazy? Did he ask them to call him a hero for getting hurt on the field? He'd probably be really embarrassed by that.

He deserves to be hurt and humiliated for trying to do something for charity? Really?

by Anonymousreply 11209/08/2013

Let's just enjoy this gif of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 11309/08/2013

His ass is fug. I don't know why girls want him to be with Harry. Harry fucking a tree would be more satisfying then this whimpering bottom.

by Anonymousreply 11409/08/2013

I'm sorry, WHO is this girly-boy with the ridiculous hair?

And why would I care if he's gay or not?

You do know what they do to child molesters in prison, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 11509/08/2013

He's not that girly, R116, and he's a man. He's 21

by Anonymousreply 11609/08/2013

I have watched the videos and to me it looks like Agbonlahor intentionally went for Louis' knee. He is being treated like a hero for injuring Louis, pretty sad since this was a charity match (see this vile tweet in link below)

That being said, I think that Louis was in way over his head. He is not fit enough nor has he had enough training to be playing with these guys, even in a charity match. Louis needs to get his ego in check and himself physically fit/better skilled before he gets out on the field again anytime soon.

I think he vomited from the pain, you could tell he was in a tremendous amount of pain but was trying to play it off as best he could. Poor baby!

by Anonymousreply 11709/08/2013

[italic]this[/italic] weakling got a football deal? He threw up just because he hurt his little weak ankle. If this boy felt like he was hit by a train by [italic]that[/italic] accident, I don't think he'll last much longer in the field.

by Anonymousreply 11809/09/2013

would one direction work if all five boys weren't roughly the same height and build?

can all of them actually sing?

by Anonymousreply 11909/09/2013

When Louis teammate reached out his hand to help Louis up and Louis ignored him, sorta says everything about his character. He was a twat on the X-Factor and he seems like an even bigger twat now.

by Anonymousreply 12009/09/2013

His audition for the XFactor was appalling.

by Anonymousreply 12109/09/2013

R 113 he's still trying to continue the fight with the wanted, he called one of them a prick last week. They didn't respond. Here really does come across as an arrogant arsehole

by Anonymousreply 12209/09/2013

Same, Louis, same...

by Anonymousreply 12309/09/2013

1D fanbase would lick up Louis' vomit if they could. They are deranged.

by Anonymousreply 12409/09/2013

He got what was coming all along. Does he really think he's that tough? He is weak and that's all he'll ever be. He threw up just for getting hit in the ankle. If that pain was too much for him, I think he should reconsider his football deal. . And for his own safety, he should stop picking fights with [bold]The Wanted.[/bold] All of those boys can physically hurt him and he's too weak to defend himself. He should be more careful.

by Anonymousreply 12509/09/2013

Of all One D I hate the most LGirl

by Anonymousreply 12609/09/2013

He was in pain a lot. He even threw up. Yes, he's a dick but come on. He suffers enough abuse by a lot of his anti fans. Even the larry shippers hate him.

by Anonymousreply 12709/10/2013

[78] Now we know LGiirl is lurking here.

by Anonymousreply 12809/11/2013

I feel like if he were more a more masculine pop star, the football fans wouldn't have minded as much...

by Anonymousreply 12909/11/2013

Larry shippers hate him coz he takes it (and himself) far to seriously. Unlike the wanted who openly ship there own bromances. Needs to lighten up, lose the attitude and generally get a grip. As do his fans!

by Anonymousreply 13009/11/2013

R131 and others are acting as though he goes off about Larry all of the time. He doesn't, and he has never gotten defensive about his sexuality or cried "I'm straight!!!" He denies being in a relationship with Harry when he is asked by the press (who should stop bringing it up) and he went on a rant that one time on twitter after someone was harassing his mother. Why should he have to just sit back and let people be total assholes to him, his girlfriend, his friends, and his family? "Larry shippers" are gross, entitled, delusional fans and if they actually cared about Harry and Louis they would back off

by Anonymousreply 13109/11/2013

And also, R131, Louis and Harry DID used to openly "ship" and talk about their own bromances, like when Louis said that they were engaged or when Harry wore an "I heart Louis" shirt, but their fans took it way too far and took the fun out of it.

by Anonymousreply 13209/11/2013

It was terrible, R122. I don't know how most of the 1D boys made it past the first round of auditions, actually

by Anonymousreply 13309/11/2013

He hasn't tweeted or shown his face since the incident? usually he is barking away on twitter, making fun of his fans.

by Anonymousreply 13409/13/2013

I thought it was loam and zayn who were gay. They seem more than a bromance to some ppl especially on tumblr. Some of the gifs... Mmmm?

by Anonymousreply 13509/14/2013

He is playing in another game on Wednesday, hopefully this one will work out better for him.

by Anonymousreply 13709/15/2013

"I thought it was loam and zayn who were gay. They seem more than a bromance to some ppl especially on tumblr."

All of those boys have gayface for days

by Anonymousreply 13809/15/2013

r138 I hope he gets embarrassed more. He'll deserve it. I hope they boo louder.

by Anonymousreply 13909/15/2013

He can't play in the game on Wednesday because of his injury from the other game. On a side note, he's definitely been losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 14009/18/2013

Why is losing weight a good thing? Had he gained?

I always thought of him as slim.

by Anonymousreply 14109/18/2013

R142, I didn't say it was a good thing, it's neither here nor there. He's always been slim but a lot of his fans go on about his "tummy" which is not as present anymore, and his face is thinner

by Anonymousreply 14209/18/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 14309/19/2013

He's so adorable

by Anonymousreply 14409/22/2013

Call me, Louis. I can teach you a lot about football, bearding, and so many other things.

by Anonymousreply 14509/23/2013

He's been losing weight

by Anonymousreply 14610/11/2013

r147 That is an old picture.

by Anonymousreply 14710/12/2013

Too Thin. Does he have AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 14810/12/2013

R148, it's from two days ago. See R149 for the article

R149, I wouldn't say he's too thin, he's just lost maybe 10 pounds. Here's a photo of how he used to look

by Anonymousreply 14910/12/2013

His mother is expecting twins. She'll have seven kids with three different men. She's 40 and her boyfriend is 30, and Louis is about to turn 22.

by Anonymousreply 15010/12/2013

R147 that is not an old pic. He has lost a lot weight recently.

by Anonymousreply 15110/12/2013

His mother, a midwife, met the boyfriend when his then-wife had a stillbirth. He left the wife for Louis' mother 6 months afterwards. These days the two of them think they're something special, riding on Louis' fame and money.

They are one classy family.

by Anonymousreply 15210/12/2013

Louis was sick recently, so that probably explains the weight loss. It's not like he looks unhealthy.

And there's no reason to be concerned for Louis's weight when Zayn is in the band, and Zayn is a stick

by Anonymousreply 15310/12/2013

R153, what makes you think they're riding on Louis's fame? I don't think it's fair to judge his family when we don't know much about them?

by Anonymousreply 15410/12/2013

R155 I've seen them around. Hollywood comes to South Yorkshire, or not haha. Louis seems like an ok kid though.

by Anonymousreply 15510/12/2013

What are they like, R156? Do you have any dirt on Louis?

by Anonymousreply 15610/12/2013

There's dirt out there R157 but R155 has pricked my conscience: his family didnt ask for the intrusion into their lives and there are enough people raking up the past. Sorry?

by Anonymousreply 15710/12/2013

Aw come on R158

by Anonymousreply 15810/12/2013

Yeah come on R158, this is one area of the internet hardly anyone cares about Louis. His mom seems trashy and the next youngest sisters seem like head cases, too. He's lost a lot of weight in a short period of time, probably drugs from having to take provide for his mother's expanding family.

by Anonymousreply 15910/12/2013

WTF, R160. His sisters are 14 and 12, how are they head cases?

I doubt all of his money goes to his family, and there's no signs of him doing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 16010/12/2013

I'm more interested in what happened with his dad. He seems like a real twat.

After this article was published, Louis tweeted: "I'd like to start off the day by saying a big fuck you to 'the mirror' :)"

by Anonymousreply 16110/12/2013

This boy has been under a lot of stress, maybe that's why he lost a lot weight. He gets bullied a lot, by his own fans and by the people who hate him. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws up a lot because shit got too much for him. Even that boy Nick stabbed him on twitter. I feel like Harry smirks everytime some picks on Louis. The poor thing is overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 16210/12/2013

Maybe his father used to beat him.

by Anonymousreply 16310/12/2013

Are you being sarcastic, R163?

by Anonymousreply 16410/12/2013

Looking at the picture of the biological father makes me think about how genetics are weird. Such a beautiful, almost aristocratic-looking creature resulted from that man yet he looks plain and working class.

by Anonymousreply 16510/12/2013

Louis' family is working class, R166. His mother is just okay looking as well, she has the same droopy eyes as Louis

by Anonymousreply 16610/12/2013

R166 - He didn't always look so "aristocratic"

by Anonymousreply 16710/12/2013

Aristocratic or not, he looks very raw and fuckable in that pic, R168.

by Anonymousreply 16810/12/2013

Honestly, I know I've discussed Louis' sexuality before, but it's not just about that. These kids are overworked. A lot of fans are worried for them. Their touring schedule was sick. They looked tired, exhausted and not healthy at all at the end of the tour. And Louis' recent weight loss, Liam's outbursts etc. I think this band is in desperate need of some down time. They seriously need a break, and no.. one month off doesn't cut it. They need even more time off. Unfortunately, their management are assholes. All they care about is money, they don't see them as people, just money making machines. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 16910/13/2013

He looks greasy and poor, R169

by Anonymousreply 17010/13/2013

Poor guys fuck too.

by Anonymousreply 17110/13/2013

He's also underage in that picture, R172

by Anonymousreply 17210/13/2013

In what country, R173?

You realize it varies greatly. In any case, it's a sure bet that, looking like that, he was already fucking when that picture was taken.

by Anonymousreply 17310/13/2013

You sound creepy, R174.

by Anonymousreply 17410/13/2013

Can the person who had some gossip come back? I'm tired of hearing how tired this band is. If they take time off they will lose their fans, people don't go to a one direction concert for the music. They are being well compensated and will be happy they worked this hard now in 10 years when no one wants to listen to them. Except maybe the Harry guy.

by Anonymousreply 17510/13/2013

I think the dirt on his family is mostly this, R176, besides the thing with his father

Louis got mad about this article, too. It seems like the Mirror removed it.

by Anonymousreply 17610/13/2013

Thanks, r177! That's a bit gross of the mom and her new guy. Interesting that she's 10 years older than him and they are now having twins together. She'll be a mom of seven. Louis will be supporting all of them.

by Anonymousreply 17710/13/2013

Apparently he threw chicken nuggets at fans today from a hotel window

by Anonymousreply 17810/13/2013

R178, I'm pretty sure that Louis's mom is still working, and her boyfriend probably has a job. He's not the only source of income for the family

by Anonymousreply 17910/13/2013

Do you think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 18010/14/2013

Yes, R181. There's so many things that don't match up when it comes to his relationship with Eleanor. Also.. his mannerisms are kinda gay.

by Anonymousreply 18110/14/2013

I don't know, I think that a lot of criticisms of his relationships are mostly fan girls reading too far into things, R182

And can't you be slightly feminine without being gay?

by Anonymousreply 18210/14/2013

His biggest problem is that he is the worst singer of the bunch. I can't tolerate his unpleasant, nasally tone.

by Anonymousreply 18310/14/2013

At least Louis acknowledges that he's a shitty singer

by Anonymousreply 18410/14/2013

I think he's gay, but I think he wants to be straight. He probably pokes his girlfriend every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 18510/14/2013

R183, reading into things how exactly? I'm not a Larry shipper. I think the whole idea of Louis and Harry being together in a relationship is far fetched. However, I have read enough to know that there's so many things that don't match up when it comes to his relationship with Eleanor Calder. Add to that the fact that he looks miserable with her 90 % of the time, the awkward handholding, very little PDA (don't buy the excuse that they don't like PDA, he doesn't seem to have that problem with anyone else), the publicity stunts, like the one at the airport last year, that was ridiculous, and then they claim that she doesn't like paparazzi and use that as an excuse, yet they were the only ones walking out the front door after a concert/show or something (sorry, can't remember), the rest of the band used the backdoor. The fact that it's so in your face, and that they had two anniversaries last year (because they couldn't keep up with the lies), says it all. They still don't know when or how they met. Then there's the fact that we don't know ANYTHING about Eleanor past, it's suspicious as hell. I think management carefully crafted out her whole public persona. Don't even get me started on her studies. She was supposed to finish last year, yet this year she's apparently still studying, why? Because staying on tour with them for six weeks doesn't help (I have never before heard about a girlfriend staying with a band for six weeks btw). Oh, and how can she afford all the beautiful and expensive clothes, and all the plane tickets to go see Louis on tour? Is she rich? Does Louis buy her these things, or does she get money from somewhere else?

I'm not saying you have to believe me. All I'm saying is do some digging yourself, you'll notice that there's so many fishy things with this relationship. I just don't think it's legit at all, from what I've read and seen of them. That, and their relationship is basically "bearding 101". Gay rumors? Bring in Eleanor. People doubting the relationship is real? Publicity stunts! Consistent gay rumors? Let the girlfriend stay on tour with them for six weeks! etc etc. You get the jist of it.

by Anonymousreply 18610/14/2013

R186, I don't agree with what you said, but I don't think you're that far off either. I think he's gay, and I don't think his relationship with Eleanor is real at all. I do however think they are friends. I don't hate her at all. I hate the situation, and society for doing this to them (the same way I hate bearding in Hollywood).

Anyway.. I don't think he wants to be straight, but I do think he wants to be perceived as straight. That's why he gets so defensive if anyone even so much as hints at him being gay. I think he's very career focused. He is very insecure when it comes to his voice, and his place in the band. I just think he knows that his career is short lived, that he lucked out with One Direction, and that he wants to make the most of it while it lasts. He's very ambitious, but at the same time very insecure. Not a very good combo, but might explain some of his asshole behavior.

I don't think he was forced into this bearding situation at all (like most Larry shippers think). I actually wouldn't be surprised if he suggested it, or at the very least agreed to it if someone else suggested it to him. I think he gets very defensive when someone says he's gay also because that means he's not very convincing as straight (he desperately wants to be perceived as straight). I also think that's why he seem to hate Larry shippers. Every time someone brings up Larry it just means he failed at his job. I think that's also why he distanced himself from Harry. It's obvious they grew apart too. I suspect them not spending much time together outside of the band.

One thing I'm pretty sure about, and that's the fact that Louis won't come out any time soon. Harry will probably come out right after One Direction has broken up. I just wouldn't be surprised if Louis stay closeted long after 1D is over. He seems very concerned about how he's perceived by others. He might be ok with being gay, but not what other people are saying about him. It's not just his career either.

Anyway.. that's my thoughts, sorry this got so long.

by Anonymousreply 18710/14/2013

R187, a lot of what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Where are you reading these things? Oh, right, on Larry conspiracy theory blogs.

You're complaining that there isn't enough PDA between them, but when there is PDA, people over-analyze it and say that it's fake and forced

You're saying that she's in the public eye too much, but complain that there isn't enough "background info" on her. She's not famous, why would we know her life's story? Why do you need to know why she's still at uni? Why does that matter?

Why does it matter if Louis is paying for her things or if she was already rich? He could certainly afford to fly her out to see him if he wanted to.

There ARE photos of them looking happy together, candid and otherwise, but those aren't the ones that are highlighted, they're always ignored

And if anyone thinks that Harry Styles doesn't fuck women then I don't know what to say to you - and don't give me that "You're just buying into his media image" bullshit. I'm not saying that he's fucking 10 women a night but he's definitely not gay.

by Anonymousreply 18810/14/2013

Louis looking miserable with his beard

by Anonymousreply 18910/14/2013

This shows his mother's boyfriend, his mother, his girlfriend, then Louis. His mother and his girlfriend look a lot alike

by Anonymousreply 19010/14/2013

R175 et al

You sound like a loon. You print a pic of a hot guy then attack me for acknowledging it.

You do realize that you wrote more than 50% of the posts on page 9 alone? Time to step away from the computer and take your meds. You're a little to involved in Louis' prole background.

And to the recent influx of fangirls, I can only quote a member of The Wanted:

#narnia

#itgetsbetter

by Anonymousreply 19110/14/2013

What a lovely couple!

by Anonymousreply 19210/14/2013

I prefer this couple

by Anonymousreply 19310/14/2013

I like both r193 and r194 couples.

by Anonymousreply 19410/14/2013

[192] don´t you see thisfanaticalislgirl? that says she isn´t interested in harry or 1d but spend about 3000 posts or more writing stuff about them in this and another boards?

by Anonymousreply 19510/14/2013

So when does Harry ditch One Direction go solo like Justin and Michael did to nsync and jackson 5.

by Anonymousreply 19610/14/2013

I think that Louis has been doing drugs for quite some time now. He has a completely different look about him, an sad and empty. He clearly is not happy, and all of the recent humiliations he has endured can't be helping any. All of this on top of trying to remain in the closet, which I firmly believe he is. I feel a bit sorry for him. I think he wants out of One Direction.

As for his mother, she is a nasty piece of trash whore. Yes, I have every right to judge her, because she takes every opportunity to announce her business to the world and she seeks out the attention.

I was shocked to hear recently that 1D is signing another contract for 3 more years/albums or something like that? What happened to Harry's fabulous solo career that everyone here on DL used to rave about, the career that was supposed to start after the end of this 2013 tour? *snicker*

by Anonymousreply 19710/14/2013

[quote]And if anyone thinks that Harry Styles doesn't fuck women then I don't know what to say to you

You don't have to convince me. Harry fucked my tight pussy until I couldn't walk and when I thought he was done, he started all over again.

by Anonymousreply 19810/15/2013

R198, you bring up many good points. I've noticed Louis has been hanging out with Zayn more lately. And well.. we all know how he looks. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Zayn was doing drugs. It has to be that or an eating disorder, you just don't get that thin without anything being wrong. Yes, he's always been thin, but not this thin. He looks unhealthy. Louis has lost a lot of weight too.. I think it's from a number of things, pressure, stress, being overworked. That might explain it. I've also heard rumors that they're on strict diets. Management want them to look good. That combination is not good. So yeah.. there might be a natural explanation, or he might be doing drugs. Who knows. I also agree that he looks kinda sad lately. I bet he feels trapped. I'm not sure if he wants to stay in the closet or not. I believe that maybe he wants to stay in the closet, but that the bearding is getting to him. He's sick of it. He doesn't look happy at all.

And when it comes to Harry.. I think he's overrated tbh. He's just your typical teenage hipster, only he's in the world's biggest boyband. His voice isn't even that good. I could see him doing more rock maybe in the future, his voice would be perfect for that, but Liam and Zayn both have better voices than Harry imo. I just don't think he'll be that successful after 1D is over. Teenage girls move on to the next big thing. I can see him being in a band and be happy with that.

by Anonymousreply 19910/15/2013

Hi R189, aka Gryles shipper. You have to be if you think Louis is straight.. either that or a fangirl.

[quote][R187], a lot of what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Where are you reading these things? Oh, right, on Larry conspiracy theory blogs.

It doesn't really matter where I read these things. The things I pointed out are still true. I am NOT a Larry shipper, lets just be clear. I still think Louis is gay, because I have eyes and I don't believe everything I hear.

[quote]You're complaining that there isn't enough PDA between them, but when there is PDA, people over-analyze it and say that it's fake and forced

That's because it is forced. They do the regular PDA often, handholding.. sometimes hugging etc. But it still looks awkward as hell. And he doesn't look happy with her.

[quote]You're saying that she's in the public eye too much, but complain that there isn't enough "background info" on her. She's not famous, why would we know her life's story? Why do you need to know why she's still at uni? Why does that matter?

So why did we know more about Danielle? She isn't that famous either. Yet her background wasn't as sketchy as Eleanor's. I also think it's weird that we never ever see that party girl life of hers. She seemed to be quite the party animal back in the day. Her whole image has been crafted for public consumption.. all the pretty clothes, all the publicity stunts, the "pretty student" etc. I don't need to know if she's still in uni. I just find it odd that she'd rather spend 6 weeks on tour with her boyfriend, than studying, and getting her degree on time.

[quote]Why does it matter if Louis is paying for her things or if she was already rich? He could certainly afford to fly her out to see him if he wanted to.

It matters, because it's weird. It seems like she doesn't really have a life of her own, she just follows Louis everywhere he goes. The fact that this relationship is over-publicized is a red flag.

[quote]There ARE photos of them looking happy together, candid and otherwise, but those aren't the ones that are highlighted, they're always ignored

Yes, and I have never said there isn't. I said he's miserable with her 90 % of the time, which quite frankly, is the truth. YOU choose to ignore all the pics where he looks miserable. Funny you linked to one of the few pics where he looked happy, but ignore all the thousand other pics. How exactly does that make you better than me? Oh wait, it doesn't. I have said it before, but I'll say it again. I think Louis and Eleanor are friends. I do think they care for each other. Those photo booth pics where taking at a party, aka they were drinking, aka it's easier to let loose and have fun. I think they get along great in private (as friends, I don't think they're dating). I just think he hates pretending to be a couple with her.

[quote]And if anyone thinks that Harry Styles doesn't fuck women then I don't know what to say to you - and don't give me that "You're just buying into his media image" bullshit. I'm not saying that he's fucking 10 women a night but he's definitely not gay.

I agree. I don't think Harry is gay either. Possibly bi, sure.. but not gay. I think he truly does like women, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of his relationship with older women etc were true.

by Anonymousreply 20010/15/2013

R201, there was more background information out there about Danielle because she is a professional dancer.

Also, I still don't understand why it's strange for Eleanor to go on tour with Louis. I'm sure most college aged girls would love it if their boyfriend could afford to fly them to whatever country they're staying in, and maybe she just doesn't care about missing school.

You're saying that we don't know enough about her life, but also that it seems like she doesn't have a life of her own. If we don't know much about her life, then who are we to say that her life is all about Louis? She has a family and friends and interests that we don't know about and that we don't need to know about.

I also don't understand why people expect Louis and Eleanor to have smiles plastered on their faces 24/7 when they're together. If Louis looks upset sometimes when he's with Eleanor, why is it always because of her? He looks upset sometimes when he's with the other boys, too, because no one is happy all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 20110/15/2013

R198 isn't that a little dramatic?

Here's the most recent picture of Louis I can find. He doesn't look like he's starving or like he's dying for his next hit off of a crack pipe

by Anonymousreply 20210/15/2013

[quote]I also don't understand why people expect Louis and Eleanor to have smiles plastered on their faces 24/7 when they're together.

In most pictures I've seen of them, they look as intimate and happy as...well, Harry and Taylor did.

by Anonymousreply 20310/16/2013

I just think most body language analysis is bullshit because you're going into it with your own agenda and your idea already in mind, so you can use what you see to fit your theory.

And I don't understand why people think it's okay to look at two people and judge their intimacy or how much they love each other based on the way they're holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 20410/16/2013

Louis today

by Anonymousreply 20510/16/2013

Probably not from the all out that you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 20610/16/2013

Although the other All That tweeted about him wearing it. I don't know how they didn't recognize that it wasn't their own logo

by Anonymousreply 20710/16/2013

His limp wrist is back.

by Anonymousreply 20810/16/2013

"His limp wrist is back."

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 20910/16/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 21010/17/2013

He could be resting his arm on an invisible dwarf for all you know; little Miss Assume.

by Anonymousreply 21110/17/2013

Louis getting upset by a fan who touched his ass

by Anonymousreply 21210/17/2013

Umm that pic at r203 makes me want to sniff his socks and feets.

by Anonymousreply 21310/18/2013

Trust me, R214, you don't. He's known for the pungent stench of his feet, due to wearing shoes with no socks.

Believe me, you'd rather sniff the unwashed cunt of a bloody bitch on her period.

by Anonymousreply 21410/18/2013

He's started wearing socks though, R215, so I imagine that things are better now.

Here is Louis today. He's definitely the worst dressed of the group but I think it's because he doesn't really care

by Anonymousreply 21510/18/2013

Sorry Harry/r215 you can keep Taylor's smelly Vagenis I still would rather have Louis socks and feets.

by Anonymousreply 21610/18/2013

This do it for you r214

by Anonymousreply 21710/19/2013

The only thing I smelled on Taylor was her hair and her christbloodyawful shitty performances. Never her feet, and certainly not her quim.

by Anonymousreply 21810/19/2013

Oh, and I forgot her desperation. Even Mayer smelled that.

by Anonymousreply 21910/19/2013

Louis as a baby

by Anonymousreply 22010/19/2013

Bump Bump

by Anonymousreply 22110/19/2013

He has nice legs

by Anonymousreply 22210/19/2013

For r214

by Anonymousreply 22310/19/2013

You like socks and feets r214 how bout a man insted of a twink. Now this is a man!

by Anonymousreply 22410/19/2013

Harry cheated on Lou, but they are still a couple.

by Anonymousreply 22510/21/2013

I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry Believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 22610/21/2013

[quote]Harry cheated on Lou

Can't say I blame him.

by Anonymousreply 22710/21/2013

Zayn and Louis being cute

by Anonymousreply 22810/21/2013

R194, now that is cute! I think I prefer this couple than this "Larry" business.

by Anonymousreply 22910/22/2013

And Zayn and Louis are actually close friends, R230. Harry and Louis are not as close anymore

by Anonymousreply 23010/23/2013

So they broke up or something, r332? We were all rooting for those crazy kids.

by Anonymousreply 23110/23/2013

They were never together, R232

by Anonymousreply 23210/23/2013

There was a blind that said Harry cheated on Louis with Grimmy. There is a lot of tension on stage these days in Australia. I think it's real.

by Anonymousreply 23310/23/2013

I'd feel bad for louis, but he's a fucking twat. I can't feel bad for cunts like him. Good for Harry, but Grimmy? Come on! He can do much better.

by Anonymousreply 23410/23/2013

Are there still any Larry Shippers on DL?

by Anonymousreply 23510/23/2013

[quote]Are there still any Larry Shippers on DL?

Please don't call them out, or they'll be writing essays on their 'findings'.

I believe Harry and Louis are/were together (that cheating thing is very low), but I don't believe every delusional shit posted by these shippers. They photoshop pictures and tweets and post it on tumblr, all the delusional shippers believe the shit for real. Still bothers me how deep they've shoved Harry and Lou into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 23610/23/2013

[quote]I believe Harry and Louis are/were together (that cheating thing is very low),

I feel for Harry, he might have made a mistake, but Louis to me seems like a very annoying boyfriend. He's one of those nagging and whimpering, overly attached bf who want attention all the time.

by Anonymousreply 23710/23/2013

R237, You're delusional enough for believing that Harry and Louis are anything but friends, so don't act high and mighty.

Here's a picture of Louis from today

by Anonymousreply 23810/23/2013

What would make you think Louis would be like that, R238

by Anonymousreply 23910/23/2013

r239 is a fangirl who still believes Louis is straight. Ignore her, she's all over the thread.

by Anonymousreply 24010/23/2013

Everyone assumes it's Harry who cheated, but Louis (the slut) who is more of the cheating whore is getting sympathy. It boils me!

by Anonymousreply 24110/23/2013

What? How is Louis a slut?

by Anonymousreply 24210/23/2013

Are there any Larry Believer(s) left on DL?

by Anonymousreply 24310/23/2013

r242, Really? Everyone sympathizes with Louis, are you fucking serious? Everyone is already on Harry's side and defending him, and IT WAS HARRY who cheated! Louis was probably over the moon and so lucky to even be with someone like Harry, and Louis cheated?

by Anonymousreply 24410/23/2013

So, the rumors are true? I bet you, Louis will still believe whatever Harry's sob story was. The boy has self-esteem issues. No wonder he's so loud on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 24510/23/2013

Why do you think Louis has self-esteem issues, R246? I've noticed it a little bit with the way he fusses with his appearance, and the other boys have said that he's the most body conscious. Once an interviewer brought them cupcakes and he wouldn't eat his.

by Anonymousreply 24610/23/2013

Also, his recent weight loss, I think it's stress. He may act fine on the outside, but he's probably devastated.

by Anonymousreply 24710/23/2013

I think he's only lost about 5 pounds though, R248

by Anonymousreply 24810/23/2013

Maybe now Louis' ego could come down a notch!! The boy was in over his head if he thought someone like Harry would be loyal to him. The concert from three days ago proved how much tension there was. GOOD! Maybe now Grimshaw can shove that to his face whenever Louis decides to bully him.

by Anonymousreply 24910/23/2013

I like r224 and r194 pics.

by Anonymousreply 25010/23/2013

Louis has never "bullied" Nick Grimsahw, R250. Grimshaw and the rest of his radio show have made many snide comments about Louis and recently was the first time Louis ever responded. Louis usually keeps quiet.

by Anonymousreply 25110/23/2013

I think in some interview it was stated that louis and the others were jealous of niall that he could eat anything and not gain weight while they had to maintain a diet while on tour.

by Anonymousreply 25210/23/2013

Louis and Harry on stage the other night. The angle of this photo.

by Anonymousreply 25310/23/2013

[quote]Grimshaw and the rest of his radio show have made many snide comments about Louis

Which certainly adds credence to the Larry rumors. Grimshaw is an ugly, jealous old cunt seething with unrequited love for Harry.

by Anonymousreply 25410/23/2013

"Are there any Larry Believer(s) left on DL?"

I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry Believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 25510/23/2013

It looks like this thread is becoming infested with these insane Larry believers.

by Anonymousreply 25610/23/2013

Moar Moar!!!!

by Anonymousreply 25710/24/2013

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 25810/24/2013

What makes you think that he'd be that kind of boyfriend, R238?

by Anonymousreply 25910/24/2013

He claims to be 5'9 but people who have met him have said that he's closer to 5'7

by Anonymousreply 26010/24/2013

I think the Larry thing was fun and more likely than not to be true. Count me in as someone who thinks there was something to it.

by Anonymousreply 26110/24/2013

Louis is a midget compared to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 26210/25/2013

But then Harry always wears those heels and maybe only seems to be taller.

by Anonymousreply 26310/25/2013

There are some dumbasses out there comparing Harry to Mick Jagger.

by Anonymousreply 26410/25/2013

Their height difference. Louis is adorably short.

by Anonymousreply 26510/25/2013

[quote]Maybe now Grimshaw can shove that to his face whenever Louis decides to bully him.

Isn't that kind of low. I agree Louis has a big mouth, and trolls a lot on twitter, but shoving something like that? That's just wrong!

by Anonymousreply 26610/25/2013

Based on a lot of small dudes I have seen in the locker room, a lot of the small guys are hung way better then the big guys! I would love to find out!

by Anonymousreply 26710/25/2013

r268, Harry is hung like a horse, and Louis the short one is kind of average. Fangirls have already found out their dick sizes.

by Anonymousreply 26810/25/2013

[quote]shoving something like that? That's just wrong!

It's what he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 26910/25/2013

The one with the biggest dick sadly in 1d is neither louis or harry its niall.

by Anonymousreply 27010/25/2013

“Love him or hate him, Nick Grimshaw and the Radio 1 breakfast show has recorded its lowest share of audience in 16 years, down from 7.5 per cent this time last year. Again, this news and his ongoing bromance with Harry Styles will probably overshadow the Rajars.” — tScott Braniff, investment director for Havas Media, on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show’s ratings disaster

by Anonymousreply 27110/25/2013

Bless Louis for thinking Harry won't cheat again.

by Anonymousreply 27210/25/2013

Christ.

Louis is gay - and a complete queen at that.

Him and Harry don't have this big romantic story to them. They've fucked, but this isn't fucking Romeo and Juliet. These kids party with drugs and copious amounts of alcohol, from what I hear Harry went on stage hungover to hell and had to run off to throw up. I've also heard they're fucking nightmares for their security and hotel staff.

So fucking weird how people want to infantalise this 21 year old boy with shit like "awww he's so cute!" "aww he's got tiny feet and hands!". No. He's a 21 year old who'd probably shit on your face if he heard you saying that.

by Anonymousreply 27310/25/2013

Lou is a slutbag. I agree.

by Anonymousreply 27410/25/2013

Louis, don't listen to the naysayers. Here's some advice (in musical form) for you:

You'll have bad times And he'll have good times Doin things that you don't understand But if you love him You'll forgive him Even though he's hard to understand And if you love him Oh, be proud of him Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man Give him two arms to cling to And something warm to come to when nights are cold and lonely

Stand by your man And show the world you love him Keep giving all the love you can Stand by your man

by Anonymousreply 27510/25/2013

There is some serious Shipping going on here.

Prance ponies! Prance!

by Anonymousreply 27610/25/2013

So Louis will stick by his man no matter how many times he cheats? Sounds like his low self esteem issues are real.

by Anonymousreply 27710/25/2013

Please discuss Louis' ass. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 27810/25/2013

But r274, he IS cute, and he DOES have small feet and hands. I don't think that's infantilizing him

by Anonymousreply 27910/26/2013

Louis yesterday

by Anonymousreply 28010/26/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 28110/27/2013

Louis will not age well but that ASS.

by Anonymousreply 28210/27/2013

R283, if he keeps losing weight his ass won't be anything to write home about for much longer.

He's been looking a bit of his mess lately, his hair is getting out of control and he looks better clean-shaven

by Anonymousreply 28310/27/2013

He looks so miserable these days. What did Harry do?

by Anonymousreply 28410/27/2013

Well Louis just out did Harry's bromance with Grimshaw, if he is bromanicing the uber hot Greg James.

by Anonymousreply 28510/27/2013

Some morons think Harry cheated on him, R285

by Anonymousreply 28610/27/2013

Harry shouldn't have cheated. Louis isn't my kind of twink, but I would never cheat on someone. Thanks for decorating the entire thread r287.

by Anonymousreply 28710/27/2013

r287 still thinks Louis is straight, nice!

by Anonymousreply 28810/27/2013

Larry is over and now there is only Jamelinson

Jamelinson now Jamelinson forever!!

by Anonymousreply 28910/29/2013

Louis's hair is getting a little womanly

by Anonymousreply 29010/31/2013

R290 That guy with Larry is gross.

Long live Larry!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29110/31/2013

Good, R291. Pity about the tattoos. They are a scar on his otherwise beautiful body.

by Anonymousreply 29210/31/2013

I'm not worried R283 as he gets older he'll put on more weight anyway. Once they stop touring i'm sure all of the guy's will put on weight too. Zayn needs it the most.

by Anonymousreply 29310/31/2013

Oops. It should read, "That guy with Louis is gross."

by Anonymousreply 29411/01/2013

They are so cute together.

by Anonymousreply 29511/01/2013

R290, that is not Greg James. It is Greg James at R296, though.

Here they are together more recently

by Anonymousreply 29611/01/2013

Larry was just a coverup for the relationship between Harry and Louis's mothers. They are quite cozy

by Anonymousreply 29711/01/2013

Sweet music

by Anonymousreply 29811/01/2013

These Larry believers are equally as disturbing as the Robsten fans.

by Anonymousreply 29911/02/2013

I'm actually surprised by 1D's new song, it's really good! I see top 10 potential, if it gets decent airplay.

by Anonymousreply 30011/03/2013

I really like the video too. They seem to release nice fall/winter songs and videos.

by Anonymousreply 30111/04/2013

His face is very thin now

by Anonymousreply 30211/04/2013

More socks and feets pics please

by Anonymousreply 30311/04/2013

He looks too gaunt at this new weight, it's not attractive on him.

by Anonymousreply 30411/04/2013

Yah @305, too many drugs probably, he's starting to look like Zayn, which is NOT a good thing. Sad, because Louis used to be so good looking. Lately he has been making these stupid faces in photos, looks like an idiot. Here he is with "the love of his life" after not seeing her for who knows how long. The phoniest "relationship" on the planet... does this look like a loved-up selfie to you?!?

by Anonymousreply 30511/06/2013

Posting having discovered people here are still attributing posts to me? I haven't posted on here since April. A journalist I've worked with claims HS is straight thus ending any curiosity I had re the rumours. Enjoy your discussions but please stop assuming posts regarding NG are by me. They're not, you can use this post to check. Many thanks, L Girl.

by Anonymousreply 30611/06/2013

So now you think he's straight, L Girl/R307? How does the journalist know?

by Anonymousreply 30711/06/2013

Louis has lost weight but why are you acting like he looks like a crackhead now, R306?

He still looks very cute, just a smaller version of himself. He looks very trim in this gif

by Anonymousreply 30811/06/2013

R308, the info came via a mutual colleague so I don't know the specifics. They might be wrong of course but it satisfied my curiosity so just clarifying I no longer post on the subject (and won't again after this post)

by Anonymousreply 30911/06/2013

R310, from what it's worth, I also heard the same thing from someone in the London PR scene.

by Anonymousreply 31011/06/2013

Before the dams were built, the Nile River flooded every year during late summer, when water flowed down the valley from its East African drainage basin. These floods brought high water and natural nutrients and minerals that annually enriched the fertile soil along the floodplain and delta; this had made the Nile valley ideal for farming since ancient times. Because floods vary, in high-water years the whole crop might be wiped out, while in low-water years widespread drought and famine occasionally occurred. As Egypt's population grew and conditions changed, both a desire and ability developed to control the floods, and thus both protect and support farmland and the economically important cotton crop. With the reservoir storage provided by the Aswan dams, the floods could be lessened and the water stored for later release.

by Anonymousreply 31111/06/2013

What do you think people are in denial about, R312?

by Anonymousreply 31211/06/2013

[quote]I haven't posted on here since April.

And I can assure you, you and your fellow Grimshaw freaks haven't been missed, Looney Girl.

[quote]A journalist I've worked with claims HS is straight thus ending any curiosity I had re the rumours.

I think you're many illiterate posts have long ago debunked both your claims of being a journalist, along with your credibility.

[quote]I no longer post on the subject (and won't again after this post)

In thread after thread, this was your most consistent lie. Within one hour of your "final" word (usually less), you were back on DL, cuntfully dismissing anyone who disagreed with you.

by Anonymousreply 31311/06/2013

Does anyone know whether the size of Louis' ass has decreased in size as a result of his weight loss? Visual evidence of whether size has been retained or not would be appreciated. I think he has a gorgeous face, but I find his tattoos detract from his beauty.

by Anonymousreply 31411/06/2013

R315, I mean it's gotten a bit smaller I assume, it's inevitable, but in my opinion it was never big to begin with, just average.

by Anonymousreply 31511/06/2013

Snack Time

by Anonymousreply 31611/06/2013

If I ever see Nick Grimshaw, I'm going to ask him if the pseudonym 'L Girl' has any significance in his life.

Speaking of. Hello L Girl and the prompt return of L Girl's number one detractor. I've missed the both of you.

by Anonymousreply 31711/06/2013

Oh R309 I still think he's beautiful, I just don't like his "look" as of late. He looks so much better clean-shaven, shorter hair, and clothes that don't look like they were pulled out of a dumpster. And enough tattoos already!

I do worry that he is doing drugs though, and he doesn't seem very happy.

by Anonymousreply 31811/06/2013

"James Arthur Attacks One Direction's Louis Tomlinson On Twitter As He Starts New 'X Factor' Feud"

He called Louis a "little bitch".

What does Louis do to create such animosity?

by Anonymousreply 31911/07/2013

R318, it's nice to be missed. Not sure I was that cunt's number one detractor but I'm happy to accept the title.

BTW, I'd better "Oh, dear" myself over a typo. It should of course read, "I think your many illiterate posts..."

R319, a lot of cute guys try to play down their looks and appear "rougher" but Louis' attempt isn't too successful. I liked his old look better, too. The facial hair in particular is a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 32011/08/2013

Sexy ass

by Anonymousreply 32111/08/2013

I can't blame Louis for being upset with James though, R220. Louis helped to promote him and then James trash talked 1D in the press. I don't think Louis is a little bitch about it, at least he didn't go right to twitter

by Anonymousreply 32211/08/2013

He's so good-looking

by Anonymousreply 32311/09/2013

Tomlin-ass.

by Anonymousreply 32411/10/2013

Oh my stars...

by Anonymousreply 32511/11/2013

Louis a few days ago, trying out a new hairstyle

by Anonymousreply 32611/20/2013

I like this photo, it must be from their new album because I see Harry's arms behind him...

by Anonymousreply 32711/21/2013

So what do you guys think of the new songs that have been released, Diana and Midnight Memories?

They have 3 top ten songs on the iTunes chart right now.

by Anonymousreply 32811/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 32911/21/2013

Bump for this thread. See Louis is still firmly in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 33011/26/2013

Did anyone see what louis was wearing at the AMA's and that terrible new hairstyle and what's with him almost always wearing flood pants.

by Anonymousreply 33111/26/2013

Louis is just fab. He looks like an Armani model, has the ass of a greek god, 10 million quid in the bank and he's fucking harry styles. That's a big 2 fingers up to the world in my book.

by Anonymousreply 33211/26/2013

Forgot to add, he's funny and ballsy.

by Anonymousreply 33311/26/2013

OK, I'm an older fan (in my twenties). I think their music is fine. I find the whole business side of the brand One Direction more interesting though. They seem like likable guys too.

Anyway.. sometimes I think Harry is straight and just very gay friendly, other times I think Harry is obviously bisexual. Either way I don't think he is dating Grimmy. I think he's single. I don't rule out the fact that they might have hooked up at one point. But I actually think Harry is single right now.

I don't believe a word of what London Girl is saying. Who knows if she's even a journalist. I make up my own opinions based on what I see. One looney person on the internet won't change my mind.

Oh, and about Louis. The boy is clearly queer (bi or gay). No way in hell is he straight. I believe the relationship with Eleanor is completely fake. I just don't buy it at all. They are the very definition of a bearding relationship. Nothing about them makes sense. I do think they're great friends though. I think they get along great, but I think they're both tired/sick of the charade, and I don't see the bearding thing ending before 1D is over. He's in it for the long haul. Oh, and btw.. I don't really agree with Larry shippers. I don't think Harry and Louis are an item at all. I don't think Louis is a "victim" either. He's terribly self conscious, and I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with the whole bearding thing, or at the very least happily agreed to the suggestion by their management. He won't come out anytime soon, that's for sure. And yeah, lately he does look like he's doing drugs. He's hanging out with Zayn a lot, and well.. he looks like a druggie. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 33411/26/2013

[quote]See Louis is still firmly in the closet.

And he will be as long as One Direction is going strong. He won't end it with Eleanor until the band is over.

by Anonymousreply 33511/26/2013

R289, it is possible to believe Louis is gay despite not believing in Larry.

by Anonymousreply 33611/26/2013

...a.r.t.....

by Anonymousreply 33711/26/2013

R274 speaks the truth.

by Anonymousreply 33811/26/2013

His feet must stink always wearing shoes without socks.

by Anonymousreply 33911/26/2013

r335, I like your post and you in general. But when did you stop thinking Harry Styles is gay? The only straight story I would buy is if he is into something hardcore or the like that would not play well to his public despite being hetero in nature. To me, the press coverage he gets as a heartthrob reads "hiding" - whatever that may be from.

by Anonymousreply 34011/26/2013

r341 Harry is bi, he will almost sleep with anything that has two legs.

by Anonymousreply 34111/26/2013

Show me the receipts, r342.

by Anonymousreply 34211/26/2013

R341, Harry rejects his media image, though, and his reps often deny claims that he's dating certain women. So I don't understand why people think it's some giant cover-up. Yes, he has an image as someone who dates a lot of women, but I think people here exaggerate how much the press emphasizes it, and I don't think it's a media conspiracy to cover up his sexuality. I think it's just a way to get 1D more press, and it has worked.

by Anonymousreply 34311/26/2013

I wonder all the things that tongue has licked

by Anonymousreply 34411/26/2013

Simon Cowell finally admits what many of us already knew that One Direction will eventually break up.

by Anonymousreply 34511/27/2013

Harry is definitely straight. Louis is definitely gay. By next year, Harry will have spread 12 STDs and get a girl knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 34611/27/2013

Where's London Girl's original post?

by Anonymousreply 34711/27/2013

[quote]Oh, and about Louis. The boy is clearly queer (bi or gay).

Which is funny because I find Louis to be 'straighter-seeming' than Harry (by not much) and Harry to be way more of a flamer.

[quote]Harry is definitely straight. Louis is definitely gay. By next year, Harry will have spread 12 STDs and get a girl knocked up.

Definitely straight? If you say so. I like how he's just called his all-male support band 'pretty' on his Twtter, plus the rest of the gayisms you could write a book about. Sure he's hard to pin down. I'm not quite sure what his sexuality is myself, maybe he doesn't. But 'defnitely straight' I'd bet against.

Also don't think he's 'with' Grimmy anymore though I flip back and forth on that. They had a thing I'm pretty sure, but Grimmy seems to have a boyfriend now. I think Harry either has a lot of downlow partners/casual sex buddies, a bona fide partner who's being covered up or nobody knows about or is truly single and monastic.

Either way, his PR is totally paranoid and out there, this is huge money kids, so of course they are gonna het all these boys up to the max. There's a lot of money and tons of jobs riding on this shit.

And Christ, is London Girl STILL banging on? Still thinks Harry is living his life via an underground tunnel to Caroline Flack's apartment? Lol, why can't she stay on her own private board now she's got a platform and an audience...

When the money's dried up and the focus is off them/when the contracts/image restrictions expire...I think we could see someone tentatively out.

by Anonymousreply 34811/27/2013

Noooooooo this will never happen you all are lying and jealous that nobody wants you all's old and ugly BSB.

by Anonymousreply 34911/27/2013

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder if Harry and Louis have still got a little thing going. Or if it ever really stopped.

Those two, honestly. So cute.

by Anonymousreply 35011/27/2013

[quote]You're spending way too much time scrolling through Larry tinhat blogs on tumblr, [R89]

And you're spending WAY too much time throwing your weight around this thread. There's fucking yellow highlights to an embarrassing degree with you here. So don't make me laugh. Get lost.

Regarding L Girl I always assumed she just simply gave too much away about herself after fanatically spreading so MUCH info about Harry and Nick Grimshaw's supposed romance. I think she backed off and changed course for 'career reasons', like so many journalist ass-kissers do when they bring the spotlight upon themselves, employers and careers.

You don't about-face because a mate at work 'says' one thing and the enormous amount of paper trails you've collected from industry people suddenly amount to nothing at all. It smacked of a 'talking to' I reckon. She can say she hasn't, but I wouldn't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 35111/27/2013

I think I am one of the few fans who don't believe anything actually ever happened between them. Louis is probably gay/bi and his bandmates know this. The whole flirty thing that Harry and Louis had between each other was just egging each other on. This is not to say Harry is not gay/bi/pan and probably had a tryst with him. I don't think is anything major.

Simon would have cautioned them about that. I have to agree with a previous poster, the who business side of this band is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 35211/27/2013

I dont think you can write off everything lou and harry did as 'egging each other on'. Some of what happened (stroking arms etc) happened when they didn't know they were being filmed. And no, I am not a larry shipper. I do however think something definitely was going on between them. Whether it still is, who knows. As someone said earlier, its highly doubtful louis will come out anytime soon, if ever. He seems quite insecure and eager to be perceived in a particular way-the lengths he has gone to with the eleanor saga prove that. Interesting that harry did not follow that path. If indeed they are still in a relationship, wonder what harry makes of the bearding? Just asking because if I were in his shoes, I would be well pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 35311/27/2013

Agreed, r354.

by Anonymousreply 35411/27/2013

He looked really thin when they were in Japan a few weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 35511/28/2013

What about Liam, he is the only one I'm interested in, but I'm guess he is also the most straight.

by Anonymousreply 35611/28/2013

Although Louis is still not as skinny as Zayn

Liam has a girlfriend, R357

by Anonymousreply 35711/28/2013

I fear Louis's bootylicious ass may shrink if he loses more weight. The wetsuit photo is still the finest piece of ass I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 35811/28/2013

"They are the very definition of a bearding relationship"

You know not of what you speak.

by Anonymousreply 35911/28/2013

Louis and Harry on Good Morning America

by Anonymousreply 36011/29/2013

Louis just showed up at the Class of 92 premiere looking like this. Oh Louis.

by Anonymousreply 36112/01/2013

Does he just not care?

by Anonymousreply 36212/01/2013

This is probably the best he has ever looked, clean and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 36312/01/2013

Why on earth does he dress like that!? He looks like a hobo in the premiere photos from yesterday. He's usually the smartest dressed in the band as well. Not saying that he should be wearing a tux but to turn up in a fleece jacket?! Maybe it's his way of saying 'fuck you' or maybe he's tired of having to make an effort all the time.

by Anonymousreply 36412/02/2013

Is he using? He looks like a drug user in r362. Very gaunt and pale. Although how on earth he would ever be able to do so with the 1d heavies following him around 24/7, I do not know. He definitely looks like a shadow of his former self in some of those photos. Not the happy and sassy person he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 36512/02/2013

Louis will not age well. You've heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 36612/02/2013

Of all the One Direction boys I think that Louis is the most gay. Cant believe he has a girlfriend. He has always pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 36712/02/2013

I agree r364 he does look good in that pic while in r363's pic he looks grungy.

by Anonymousreply 36812/02/2013

He doesn't have a girlfriend, 368, he has a beard and not a very convincing one at that. His relationship with Eleanor is as real as Heidi Montag's tits. As I have said before, and I am not a Larry shipper at all, but I think he and harry were or are in a relationship. There's far too much of them gazing longingly at each other, that plus a whole lot of blatant statements they have made including when harry was asked what he had been doing that day and louis said 'trying to walk'.

by Anonymousreply 36912/02/2013

370 I do believe that they are lovers also. Remember the blind item a long time ago about members of a boy band who are lovers. Will they ever let it me known. i doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 37012/02/2013

??????

by Anonymousreply 37112/02/2013

Fun

by Anonymousreply 37212/02/2013

Fun2

by Anonymousreply 37312/02/2013

Fun3

by Anonymousreply 37412/02/2013

Fun4

by Anonymousreply 37512/02/2013

Why are Louis fans not in a uproar? I can't believe that he went to a movie premiere looking like a hobo.

by Anonymousreply 37612/03/2013

R377, I once cared about Louis, call me a fan if you will. I don't care much about him anymore though. I just see him as an asshole. I don't care that he's closeted, I don't care that the bearding sh!t is making him depressed. Harry is in the closet too, but you don't see him dressed like a hobo, or answering questions rudely, like Louis always does. Quite frankly, I just don't care. I believe he chose to beard (I don't think he was forced into it), and if it makes him miserable, he fucking deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 37712/03/2013

R378 are you joking? You're ridiculous.

Also Louis hasn't done anything particularly rude lately

by Anonymousreply 37812/03/2013

No, I've just realized that he's always been sorta rude. I know that he's under a lot of pressure, and that the bearding is probably getting to him.. still, you don't see Harry acting this way. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 37912/03/2013

Louis looks very nice with the moustache. the most funny thing in this story is after spending one year of his life writing more than 3000 posts about harry/louis, harry/grimmy, harry/flack, harry/japagirl.... london girl says she is not interested in harry´s life.... WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 38012/03/2013

He's the worst singer of the lot.

by Anonymousreply 38112/03/2013

Louis looks so delicious in R364's pic.

by Anonymousreply 38212/03/2013

Here's another recent picture, I think he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 38312/03/2013

He's straighter than Tom Daley!

by Anonymousreply 38412/03/2013

Ok, i'll give you that r385

by Anonymousreply 38512/03/2013

Louis is hot. Definitely the best looking and the most charismatic member of the band. In fact he's the only interesting about that band. Shame he won't stop the bearding and come out.

by Anonymousreply 38612/04/2013

Lots of rumors about him being on drugs

by Anonymousreply 38712/11/2013

Loving that pic @r364

by Anonymousreply 38812/11/2013

Can you give us more details R388?

by Anonymousreply 38912/12/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if both him and Zayn are using and abusing. More so Louis because he does act differently now.

by Anonymousreply 39012/13/2013

I also love that pic at r364 but would it be better without the "beard" next to him.

by Anonymousreply 39112/13/2013

He's one sexy motherfucker. Every time I see him wiggling his ass I swear I can hear Beyonce 'Crazy in Love' in the background. In all the you tube videos, he's humping the floor and grinding like a stripper. He looks like he'd be up for anything. Wasn't Harry asked what the best ride at Disneyworld was and he looked at Louis and mouthed 'you are'. I bet. Lucky bastard.

by Anonymousreply 39212/13/2013

So when will Harry go solo Simon already admitted that 1D will eventually break up so will it be sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 39312/13/2013

Didn't they just sign a new deal for 2-3 albums? I see them doing solo projects after this.

by Anonymousreply 39412/13/2013

E News seems think Harry will go solo

by Anonymousreply 39512/13/2013

R390, it's nothing serious, just fan speculation based on his recent appearance and behavior. But I think he's been looking better and seeming happier in their recent appearances.

by Anonymousreply 39612/13/2013

I want to lick his butt.

by Anonymousreply 39712/13/2013

I Want to lick his sox and feets

by Anonymousreply 39812/13/2013

Ummmm@r364

by Anonymousreply 39912/14/2013

Fancy footwork

by Anonymousreply 40012/15/2013

Sexy dancing

by Anonymousreply 40112/15/2013

That's a terrible picture of him at R364, I don't know why so many of you said that it's a good one.

Here he is at a red carpet in France yesterday. He looks cute, I wish he'd shave though

by Anonymousreply 40212/15/2013

Much better than r403's pic

by Anonymousreply 40312/15/2013

JFC R404 that is just DISTURBING!!! Thanks for the nightmares!!! :(

by Anonymousreply 40412/15/2013

Louis look like an effete disheveled Hipster not sexy at all when there are much better pictures of him than the one at r403.

by Anonymousreply 40512/16/2013

[quote]Louis looks very nice with the moustache. the most funny thing in this story is after spending one year of his life writing more than 3000 posts about harry/louis, harry/grimmy, harry/flack, harry/japagirl.... london girl says she is not interested in harry´s life.... WHAT?

IMO, she likely put her employers in the spotlight and backpeddled to toe the party line. She got told on here way back that she could be traced by the amount of info she'd given out about herself. I think she got leaned on, in short. Or felt she'd gone too far.

Louis hasn't got the hard drugs rumours, it's Harry, sadly. There's one that he's on Adderall for sleeping problems (which would make sense) and others that he's a regular coke user, 'helped' along by that grotty hipster circle he runs with in London. I don't know if that's true and the stuff about the group is largely unjustified. Harry and Louis both can have bombed-out pupils at times in photos. Though there could be other reasons for this.

It's very worrying, even if it's just idle gossip but that is now circlating. I do think Louis and Zayn smoke weed and they've been pictured with dodgy-looking cigs. I think Harry might potentially be under the influence of something (prescribed medication, hopefully nothing harder). Their schedule is punishing.

Don't worry though, I'm sure the One Direction "clean up brigade" are, as ever, way more publicly concerned about gay gossip/potential male lovers as per their expensive PR media drives.

by Anonymousreply 40612/16/2013

*the One Direction "clean up brigade"

AKA their handlers.

by Anonymousreply 40712/16/2013

I thought it was Louis who was the coke user, not Harry. But I could well imagine them all being on something given their punishing schedule. The jet lag would do most people in. I hope Louis and Harry keep each other sane and happy through all the crazy shit they have to endure. I sound like a sad old bastard but I hope there is a love story to be told between these two. The two of them coming out would I think have an impact on the gay community that has never been seen before.

by Anonymousreply 40812/16/2013

>> harry and louis can have bombed out pupils I think that's due to the fact they fancy each other like crazy and can't wait to climb into bed together. See the vma's video from 24th november when Harry said he wanted to go to bed while grinnind at gorgeous Lou.

by Anonymousreply 40912/16/2013

He is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 41012/16/2013

Wow r411. He is really stunning. I can't tear my eyes away from that. He has the whole package - face, body, ass and attitude. There was a photo of him in a ripped grey tshirt. Made me dribble just looking at it. Niall tweeted it looked as though he'd been attacked by a bear. Dam wish I could find it.

by Anonymousreply 41112/17/2013

Is this what you wanted r412? Gurrrlll got some ass and some sass. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 41212/18/2013

Whoever is pounding that ass is one lucky fuck. Harry. Louis has to be a bottom. Fem with a big ass.

by Anonymousreply 41312/18/2013

Great pic

by Anonymousreply 41412/20/2013

Uh uh uh

by Anonymousreply 41512/20/2013

It seems more people are admitting what many of us already knew that One Direction will hit the wall that all boy bands hit and break up with Harry going solo even Billboard and Essence are now saying it's going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 41612/26/2013

What will each of the boys do after the break up?

Harry:solo music career/continue to bang both chicks and dudes

Louis:modeling/continued bearding

Zayn:attempted solo music career/modeling/lavender marriage

Liam:?????

Niall:????????

by Anonymousreply 41712/26/2013

Louis is too short to model, R418

by Anonymousreply 41812/26/2013

Not to be a hand or feets model r419

by Anonymousreply 41912/26/2013

R417, there's no way they will break up before their contract is over. I think they still have like 2 or 3 albums left to do.

by Anonymousreply 42012/27/2013

They will eventually break up r421 like all boy bands do that's why the record label and management are trying to get as much music and touring out of them before that happens.

by Anonymousreply 42112/27/2013

2 albums and a greatest hits, R421.

by Anonymousreply 42212/27/2013

Of course they will break up but like r423 said, they have at least 3 more albums to put out. So three more years good pop music and will "Louis come out" fodder.

by Anonymousreply 42312/27/2013

Zayn was not in good shape at one point R391. Amazes me how well his handlers kept his name out of a high profile (drug related) news story that sank another celeb's career. He's looking much better these days.

Louis is an interesting one. Their makeup artist has done a great job of making him look healthier than he's been at times this year.

by Anonymousreply 42412/27/2013

Liam and Louis mmmmm

by Anonymousreply 42512/27/2013

They look like husbands.

by Anonymousreply 42612/27/2013

Liam apreciating Louis's bum.

by Anonymousreply 42712/27/2013

I don't think Louis ever looked like he was on drugs, R425, but he has lost weight. He was sick for awhile while on tour which explains the weight loss. But he didn't even lose much. He has a small frame so it shows.

Here's a recent picture of him with a baby. He's so cute with kids, he must be excited that his mom is having twins

by Anonymousreply 42812/27/2013

Is Liam kissing Louis here?

by Anonymousreply 42912/27/2013

Liam and Louis dancing sexy together.

by Anonymousreply 43012/27/2013

Better watch out r427 and R428 for the Larry believes who don't like the posting of non Larry photos.

The are here r430@link below

by Anonymousreply 43112/27/2013

Liam and Louis don't do much for me R432. Liam and Zayn though...

by Anonymousreply 43212/27/2013

Ummmmm.........r433 I just need a moment after seeing that

by Anonymousreply 43312/27/2013

In my opinion the pairing of Zayn and Liam is hottest.

Second would be Louis and Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 43412/27/2013

How cute

by Anonymousreply 43512/27/2013

Louis in London, filming the music video for the next single.

by Anonymousreply 43612/28/2013

Fuck he looks so GOOD at r.437. Makes my balls ache. If anyone was born to be famous, it's him. Don't think that was taken in London last week. It's about minus 2 here.

by Anonymousreply 43712/29/2013

Here's another recent picture of him. He's very little.

I think he's beautiful, R438, but I definitely don't think he was born to be famous. He doesn't handle fame well and doesn't seem to enjoy it that much. And he isn't particularly talented, either

by Anonymousreply 43812/29/2013

I always thought Louis looked a little like Tom Cruise. Unlike Tom, Louis looks like utter shit. For a 22 year old guy he is NOT AGEING WELL AT ALL. Especially compared to Tom around the same age. Louis looks so worn out.

by Anonymousreply 43912/29/2013

I think once he gets some rest and some good food he should be fine, R440. All of the 1D boys look worn out.

But there have been times recently where he's looked well rested and much better. His tiredness shows on his face very easily, though, and I don't think the slight weight loss is a good look for him

by Anonymousreply 44012/29/2013

Will someone start a new Louis thread once this one fills up?

by Anonymousreply 44112/29/2013

Agreed R439. He seems to find many aspects of being famous difficult and there's always a noticeable moment during public appearances when his (limited) patience for it all runs out. His disdain for screaming teenage girls is quite painfully obvious and some of his Twitter run-ins with fans and other celebs have shown up a genuinely nasty streak in his character.

His voice has improved (it would be hard to get worse) but it's still weak. Let's hope he's investing his money well now.

by Anonymousreply 44212/29/2013

I don't think he has a big nasty streak, R443. I think almost every time he has lashed out at someone it's because they disrespected one of his loved ones, or the band. He can be abrasive but he is not rude for no reason, most of the time

by Anonymousreply 44312/29/2013

He can be incredibly unprofessional, R444, when he's not in the mood to do an interview. He comes over as arrogant and oblivious to the fact that the interviewer is there to do a job, not deal with a 22 year old man with the mentality of a 10 year old child. There's also plenty of footage of him ignoring fans, especially when he's with his girlfriend.

I'd agree that he tends to lash out in response to something but the problem is that he keeps lashing out and it makes him look bitchy and immature.

by Anonymousreply 44412/29/2013

His over-involved mother is pretty unpleasant too. And I think Louis knows very well that he got lucky to be put in a band with others who have genuine talent. His insecurity about his own lack of talent is glaring.

by Anonymousreply 44512/29/2013

When I said he was born to be famous, I was referring to his looks and charisma. I wasn't evaluating his talent or lack of. Some people just have 'it' and he does - in buckets imo.

I don't agree he's deliberately rude to anyone. But I can well imagine being screamed at and grabbed by screaming girls, not to mention getting slagged off and called names on twitter would drive anyone to say and do things they regret. However I have seen a couple of interviews where he was quite infantile - laughing and making faces when one of the others was trying to answer a question. Very inappropriate and made me think he may have been on something. Either that or some ADHD traits maybe?

But I still would - anytime. One of the most fuckable guys around.

by Anonymousreply 44612/29/2013

R447, I can't remember where the interview took place but there was one when he was visibly on something. He couldn't sit still or focus on the interview at all and I just remember Harry's expression of irritation.

To my shame, I've seen the 1D movie and the infantile behaviour wears thin within the first ten minutes. I feel sorry for their crew who have to put up with it on tour. The others seem capable of snapping into pro mode when necessary but Louis seems to have no sense of boundaries.

I don't think I'd cope well with being screamed at and grabbed but then I'm not getting paid millions either. The others deal with the attention without resorting to the juvenile displays Louis does.

by Anonymousreply 44712/29/2013

I used to like Louis but that was before he started doing promo for every brand prepared to throw money at him, and complaining over and over again about fans upsetting his Stepford Wife girlfriend. The Yorkshire Tea promo he got his whole family involved in was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 44812/29/2013

I don't think it's fair to call Louis irresponsible. His band mates have said he is the one who deals with a lot of the official band communications for them. He has the most writing credits on their new album. He seems to do more for charity than the other 1D guys (although of course the others could do charity work we don't know about). Obviously he works very hard. Yes, Louis acts 'immature' in interviews sometimes but when you consider the kinds of questions most interviewers come up with, I don't really blame him. Most of the interviewers seem to put very little thought to their work and its all 'who's your celebrity crush' over and over again, instead of asking them about something that might be more interesting, like the process of writing their new album. Louis has a low tolerance for rubbish and it shows, and personally I find it refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 44912/30/2013

R450, the last football match he was supposed to play for charity in his home town, when he couldn't play supposedly because of injury, he sat on the sidelines, barely interacted with the many young fans who had turned out to watch an obscure football team on a freezing cold night, repeatedly forgot that he was supposed to be limping, and left at half time with his girlfriend.

What a star.

by Anonymousreply 45012/30/2013

R451, why are you so determined to make Louis look like an asshole?

He didn't play in the charity match because of his injury, but he went to the game and interacted with fans, there are videos of him with fans, letting them ask him questions, signing things for them, etc

Here's some pictures from it

by Anonymousreply 45112/30/2013

I was at the match, R452. Yes, he interacted with fans beforehand but it's true that he left at half-time. I was surrounded by a lot of disappointed kiddies who only got to see a tiny figure in the distance.

His "injury" would have been more convincing if he'd remembered which side he was supposed to be limping on.

by Anonymousreply 45212/30/2013

I felt sorry for him when he got jeered and booed by 50,000 Celtic supporters at the charity match where he got injured. That's got to hurt.

by Anonymousreply 45312/30/2013

What was he supposed to to, R452? Walk through the stadium during the game and greet every single fan? He met the fans who were waiting outside, he met fans inside and signed things and talked to them there.

Why the fuck would he fake an injury, anyway? He enjoys playing football and he really wanted to play in the game.

by Anonymousreply 45412/30/2013

Yes, R455, he was so thrilled to be there he left as soon as he could after he'd done the half-time draw!

An occasional publicity-heavy appearance for charity does not exactly make up for how obnoxious he is the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 45512/30/2013

Is it true Louis has split up with his girlfriend? Anyone know anything about it?

by Anonymousreply 45612/30/2013

I just listened to Midnight Memories, their third album and I really liked. It is good, with a mixture of pop, rock and folk, and to my surprise Louis co-wrote 12 songs on the album. He may be the weakest singer in the group (though on this album his solos are great) but he begin to establish himself as a talented song-writer. What happens with me, I'm starting to like the little prick?

by Anonymousreply 45712/30/2013

Yeah it's the reason I don't mind Louis in the goup. He makes up for his shortcomings.

by Anonymousreply 45812/30/2013

I like him for his obvious sexual attraction to Liam also. These two together make me all warm inside.

by Anonymousreply 45912/30/2013

I don't know why people act like he's Satan. He has an obnoxious personality but he's not a bad person

by Anonymousreply 46012/30/2013

I agree, R461. He can be a bit of an asshole sometimes, and yes, he is loud and obnoxious. But I don't think he's a bad person deep down. I'm not quite sure if being a celebrity suits him. He's not very good at dealing with fans and everything that comes with, all the good and the bad. He easily lashes out when the better strategy would just be to shut up. Despite all of this, he has done some good. He has worked with charities, and he's not completely talentless, because he has co-written some of the songs on the album.

by Anonymousreply 46112/30/2013

And the other boys in the band really seem to like him, so I think that says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 46212/30/2013

Especially the lovely Harry, r463.

I think he is a great guy. All the others have said that without Louis, they would be the most boring band in the world.

by Anonymousreply 46312/30/2013

Buzzfeed's best of Louis Tomlinson in 2013:

by Anonymousreply 46412/30/2013

Doubt it, R457, she's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 46512/30/2013

I think "Midnight Memories" has some really great songs for the young and old. And, the new film "This Is Us" was entertaining to watch. I did get a chance to meet each one individually, and I was surprised how grounded these guys really are. My favorite band member was Harry Styles, because he was the first to shake my hand, and say "Hello". Harry took the time to talk to me, and treated me like a friend. I can see why Harry is the most popular of the group. I think Louis Tomilnson is the oldest, but extremely good looking in person. However, he has a crazy sense of humor, which really caught me off guard.

I think the sexiest is Liam Payne. He's always seemed like in a deep thought, and has a very sexy voice when he speaks. I think Niall Horan is Irish, because he has a very distinct accent when he speaks, and Zain Malik is the tallest and skinniest member of the group. However, he has beautiful eyes and long eyelashes.

They are all likable guys with good manners (especially Harry). Justin Beiber should take notes from these guys, if he wants a long career in the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 46612/30/2013

She's not pregnant, R457, but yeah they are still together. Louis's mom is pregnant, though

by Anonymousreply 46712/30/2013

R467, I'm not sure that you really met them, or even watched the movie, because if you saw the movie it would be pretty clear that Niall is Irish.

And Zayn is not the tallest.

by Anonymousreply 46812/30/2013

R460 In the beginning Liam and Louis couldn't stand each other. I seriously doubt their is any attraction between the two.

by Anonymousreply 46912/30/2013

Tonight Louis has been tweeting his support for the homophobic boxer Evander Holyfield R461, R462. Sorry, I don't think he's a lovely guy at all. He has a history of homophobic rants (as does his family, let's not forget his grandfather's endorsement of a comment about lesbians being disgusting) and getting into ridiculous petty arguments (eg the childish texts to James Arthur and his Twitter spat with The Wanted). He's a liability.

by Anonymousreply 47001/10/2014

Telling that the LGBT-friendly - at the very least - Harry moved out from their shared place in 2012 and barely interacts with Louis unless it's for publicity. They play up the "Larry" occasionally to keep the shippers happy but Louis is always quick to scurry back to his girlfriend afterwards.

None of them are stupid and they know their fans lap up the idea of them all being friends but I doubt it's genuine. I took my niece and her friends to one of their concerts last year and the absence of even low-level polite interaction between Louis and Harry was obvious. They flat-out ignored each other on stage.

by Anonymousreply 47101/10/2014

You believing his girlfriend is real says more about you, R472. Louis is clearly gay and his girlfriend is obviously just a beard. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he is self hating and I do believe he and Harry are not hanging out together because they grew apart. I don't believe in Larry, they might have had something at one point, but clearly not anymore. I agree that they hardly can't seem to stand each other.

by Anonymousreply 47201/10/2014

R471, you are fucking ridiculous. Louis has never said anything homophobic and he is in fact the only member of 1D who has spoken about their gay fans.

The fact that people thinking him denying being with Harry is homophobic is nonsense. He has never gotten defensive of his sexuality, he's never felt the need to say the words "I'm straight" or "I'm not gay", he simply spoke out about a fandom conspiracy theory after fans who believed in it harassed his mother on twitter.

His negative response to "Larry" is a negative response to the harassment that his sisters, mother, girlfriend, and friends receive in the name of "Larry" - it was not in response to the idea of him being gay. All he said was that Larry is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 47301/10/2014

"A history of homophobic rants" like what the fuck are you even referring to? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

by Anonymousreply 47401/10/2014

R474, that's exactly why I believe it's possible that he's gay, just not together with Harry. Sorry though, nothing will ever make me believe his girlfriend is real. I think he gets so offended for a reason, because people point out the fakeness every day. It just means he can't do his job properly. He needs to play straight convincingly, and the Larry fans basically remind him on the fact that he's failing every day.

by Anonymousreply 47501/10/2014

He's tweeted support for and followed a man who openly admitted on national TV that he thinks homosexuality is a choice and compared it to a handicap to be fixed. A man who also admitted to animal abuse.

Face it, he's a homophobic twat.

by Anonymousreply 47601/10/2014

If Larry was ever a thing it's long done. Harry seems to spend most of his free time in LA these days.

Louis is a closet case. It's embarrassing to watch him trying to look straight with his beard.

by Anonymousreply 47701/10/2014

Yes, R477, I think it's shitty that he tweeted support of Evander Holyfield on a fucking stupid reality TV show, but I don't think his thought process was: "Oh, Evander Holyfield thinks that homosexuality is a sin, so do I! I hope he wins Celebrity Big Brother!!!!"

You can't infer that Louis is homophobic.

That's a ridiculous assumption to make. Nothing Louis has done has indicated that he is homophobic.

Harry tweeted "RIP Baroness Thatcher" when Margaret Thatcher died. Is Harry also homophobic? He is also friends with footballer Rio Ferdinand who has been known to use homophobic insults. So is Harry homophobic, too?

by Anonymousreply 47801/10/2014

In other news, his grandmother just passed away recently and he's been MIA.

But he has a big family, he still has at least two great grandparents still alive.

I wonder when his mother's twins are due.

by Anonymousreply 47901/10/2014

[quote]When asked about why he was so angry about the rumours, Louis told Alan "I just think it's really degrading towards her," talking of course about his beloved Eleanor Calder. Louis has previously said that the rumours were becoming "hard to deal with. This is a subject that was funny at first but now is actually hard to deal with, as I am in relationship. Me and Harry are best friends. People look into our every move - it is actually affecting the way me and Harry are in public."

One of many, many articles and interviews over an extended period of time, R479. Other celebs deal with gay rumors in a respectful way but poor little Louis has to go into hysterics any time someone suggests he might be gay, and whine about how hurtful and upsetting it is.

Please spare me the Larry shippers' motto: HE DIDN'T SAY THAT, IT WAS MANAGEMENT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48001/10/2014

R479, shouldn't we look at a pattern of behaviour, not just isolated incidents? Harry has consistently displayed LGBT friendly behaviour both online and in the real world. Louis, whether he has sole access to his account or not, is associated with a Twitter account that has been involved in petty dramas and crass marketing -the weight loss tea promotional tweet, for example.

A lot of their fans are very young. They see magazine and online interviews with Louis talking about how gay rumours upset Eleanor and ruined his friendship with Harry and how terrible it is for Louis that people think he's gay and what message does that send? That being gay is something shameful and wrong. That anyone speculating about Louis' sexuality is hurting people they idolise.

I have no idea whether the quotes attributed to Louis reflect his beliefs or not but it's a poisonous message to spread to impressionable children and young teenagers and it reflects very poorly on Louis.

by Anonymousreply 48101/10/2014

R481, get over it. That is one quote of only SEVERAL quotes from Louis about "Larry", it is hardly something he brings up over and over, and no, I don't think Larry is real or anything like that. But nothing he is saying in that quote is homophobic. His issue with Larry is the harassment of his family and the constant accusation that his girlfriend is a paid beard, which yes, is degrading to her and their relationship, and yes, being harassed when you're out in public with your girlfriend, which has happened to them, can put strain a relationship. It's not about the gay rumors, its about the way the fans treat Louis, Harry, and their loved ones - he never said in that quote that people thinking he is gay is upsetting, but people degrading his relationship is upsetting, and people over analyzing his friendship is annoying.

I don't know why you're so desperate to paint him as homophobic. Yes, other celebs have handled gay rumors better in the past, but he is a young person in the public eye and he gets very defensive when his loved ones are attacked. He is allowed to be upset with people who constantly tweet him and Eleanor to tell them how obviously fake their relationship is, how clear it is that they don't love each other, and how they hold hands the wrong way.

R482 - "Louis talking about ... how terrible it is for Louis that people think he's gay and what message does that send"

Louis has never said anything along the lines of what you're saying - that people thinking he's gay is terrible. Louis has never even USED the word gay when talking about the rumors! You are reading into it and assuming things that he is not implying, and thats your problem. He has never, ever implied that being gay is "shameful and wrong".

"That anyone speculating about Louis' sexuality is hurting people they idolise."

And honestly, yes, people who are speculating about his sexuality, and doing so in a way that includes harassing his family, ARE being hurtful assholes, so if you think he's sending the message that what they're doing is shitty, who cares? It is shitty. It has nothing to do with the idea of him being gay, speculate all you want in private (I think that's shitty too but the DL would never agree), but with the way people are acting - harassing his family, sending his 12 year old sisters explicit Larry fan fiction, emailing his girlfriend's university to see if she actually goes there - that crosses a line, and is terrible, and THAT is what upsets Louis about the whole thing.

I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp.

by Anonymousreply 48201/10/2014

The proportion of abusive tweets is tiny compared to the deluge of positive tweets, particularly to Eleanor, who is mostly adored by fans, R483. Notice that the other families rarely respond to abusive tweets because they understand that there's no point in rising to it.

I'm well aware that many fans behave inappropriately. I've seen it firsthand. It's not confined to the Larry shippers you evidently despise; the girls in question were obsessed with Eleanor. It's a fanbase consisting mostly of tweens/teenagers; by definition they have entitlement issues, poor impulse control, and no sense of boundaries.

If you consider speculation about sexuality "shitty" then perhaps DL isn't for you.

by Anonymousreply 48301/10/2014

Harry has a bf in LA, right? He moved on from whatever it was with Louis a long time ago. Louis needs to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 48401/10/2014

Is Louis on drugs? He looks terrible in the photos from the soccer game he attended today. This has been going on for months and people have been putting it down to tour exhaustion but three weeks into a break he looks to have dropped more weight.

by Anonymousreply 48501/11/2014

He doesn't look like he's dropped more weight, R486, he looks fine. But his grandmother did just die, maybe he hasnt been eating well

by Anonymousreply 48601/11/2014

A video of him from yesterday. His speaking voice is so high

by Anonymousreply 48701/12/2014

I really don't get the impression that Louis has a problem with homosexuality. He has rarely looked as into something as when they performed at G.A.Y.

Whether he's gay or not, Louis has obviously experienced a lot of homophobic abuse, for example from the crowd at the charity football match he played in last year and in the constant snarky comments about his obvious gayness/effeminacy on message boards. However, to my knowledge he has never said that he is not gay in an interview. Yes, there is that one unnecessarily aggressive tweet about Larry being bullshit, but that hardly constitutes numerous "twitter rants". There are a lot of press articles that refer to him being tired with the gay rumours but they always recycle and twist the same old quotes. On 1D day, when asked what was the worst rumour he had heard about himself, Louis answered it was that he was bad at football, not that he was gay, which the interviewer was obviously fishing for.

by Anonymousreply 48801/12/2014

bump

by Anonymousreply 48901/14/2014

Yet he recently tweeted support for and followed the extremely homophobic Evander Holyfield, R489. A man who believes being gay is a choice and gays can be cured.

by Anonymousreply 49001/15/2014

We already discussed that, R491. It means nothing. Nothing that Louis has done or said himself has indicated that he thinks that way, he has spoken about gay fans and was supportive of them. I don't think Louis's thought process was "Evander Holyfield thinks homosexuality is a sin....so do I! Let me follow him!"

Harry is also friends with people who are homophobic but since people seem to view him as some sort of pro-LGBT prince, no one gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 49101/15/2014

R492, it means nothing? Ok den. Maybe instead of looking at one incident in isolation we should look at a longstanding pattern of treating homosexuality as something disgusting and shameful? Whether Louis says it himself or not (and we have no way of knowing with print interviews), he is allowing quotes attributed to him to get out there.

I don't give Harry a pass. I think both of them have done very questionable things, and done nothing to address the rampant homophobia amongst their fans. Harry is friends with some awful people but like you say, he can do no wrong in some people's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 49201/15/2014

You are so fucking dense, R493. Louis has never, ever done anything to imply that homosexuality is shameful. See R483 for more of an explanation.

If you think that him getting upset at fans harassing his girlfriend, his family and friends implies that homosexuality is shameful, then that's your problem for reading way too far into things. He has never said anything about fans seeing him as gay, being offended that fans think he is with Harry because how could he be gay, etc. - but he has expressed annoyance at the fact that fans doubt his relationship and think that he is a liar, and harass his loved ones.

And yes, it is not only fans that believe he is gay who harass his family and his girlfriend but they are definitely a loud voice in that crowd, and they are the ones who send his 12 year old sister explicit Larry fanfiction, who call his girlfriend a beard, etc.

by Anonymousreply 49301/15/2014

Oh, it's the fangirl obsessed with Larry fanfiction and Louis' 12 year old sister again at R494.

We heard you the first time, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 49401/15/2014

R494, I don't think that post was about Louis talking about gay rumours but how the media report things and put his name to it. Look at the tone of all the articles talking about Larry over the years and they add up to an unpleasant narrative, e.g.

"One Direction's Louis Tomlinson Is Sick & Tired Of The Group's Gay Rumors!" (2012)

"Louis Tomlinson’s fury at gay One Direction rumours" (2012)

"Louis Tomlinson slams gay rumours" (2012)

"Louis Tomlinson’s grandad forced to fight gay rumours on Twitter" (2013)

Those are just 4 headlines I picked at random from a Google article search. There are hundreds if not thousands of articles taking the same tone. Those headlines are not talking about his family being harassed or fanfic, they're talking about his "fury" at people thinking he's gay. That being thought gay is so dreadful, so insulting, that his grandfather has to "fight" them on Twitter.

If you think that's not a problem, fine. Congratulations on having lived your life without ever being told that your sexuality is wrong, that YOU are wrong, that your sexuality is such a terrible insult that it can destroy friendships and relationships.

by Anonymousreply 49501/15/2014

It's not Louis's fault that the media interprets the story that way. Do you know how many shitty articles with terrible, false headlines are written about One Direction every week?

And thinking Louis isn't a homophobe makes me a fangirl? I think Louis has done and said a lot of shitty things, but being homophobic isn't one of them.

Should he say, "I don't care if people harass my mother, my little sisters, and my girlfriend, and tell me that my relationship is fake and I am a liar, because there's nothing wrong with being gay! So please, keep going!" Not to mention the fact that he has only addressed the rumors two or three times, which is then re-hashed in a ton of shitty articles, but people here say that he is known for "frequent homophobic rants."

He has never objected to, or even directly ADDRESSED the part about him being gay, only the shit he faces as a result of the rumors. But if it makes you feel better for some reason to put words in his mouth and make him a homophobe, then have fun.

by Anonymousreply 49601/15/2014

Those headlines are awful. I doubt the articles have much basis in reality though, the ones I've seen are hardly based on actual interviews or reliable sources. Having said that I do think the 1D camp as a whole should take a clear stand against these kinds of anti-gay sentiments. Especially seeing that the band have based much of their appeal on homoeroticism they really do have a particular responsibility to oppose homophobia. Its not OK to let anyone make gay/queer fans feel bad about themselves, especially when a lot of these fans are so young.

by Anonymousreply 49701/15/2014

He is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 49801/17/2014

bump

by Anonymousreply 49901/22/2014

Why was the Liam thread deleted?

by Anonymousreply 50001/22/2014

They really are showing their true colours now.

Liam tweets his support for the duck dynasty guy and how he respects his 'family values'. Then turns his millions of idiotic fans on anyone who disapproves. It was absolutely disgusting.

I think they are homophobic, most celebrities laugh off gay rumours and are not bothered by them.

The whole Larry thing is strange too, they created it and encouraged it, even their families joined in. Then turned it around into something that never happened and fans being delusional.

I don't know if it's them or whoever is pulling the strings but they are doing them no favours. A couple of years they will be gone and I can't see any having successful solo careers.

by Anonymousreply 50101/22/2014

So cute and tiny

by Anonymousreply 50201/22/2014

R502--they probably would've hounded Robbie Rogers off of the field.

Fuck One Direction. The Wanted just broke up and I can't the Chavstreet boys hanging around much longer.

by Anonymousreply 50301/22/2014

Chavstreet R504? Wtf? None of them are chavs

R502, if you actually paid attention to One Direction you would know that while Louis and Harry have denied fucking/dating, which they had a right to do since Louis was dating someone else, they have never done so in a homophobic way - ie asserting their sexuality like "how could you think that? i'm straight, ew gross, etc."

by Anonymousreply 50401/22/2014

I mean I agree that Liam's response was uncalled for but it's no reason to call the entire band homophobic

by Anonymousreply 50501/22/2014

The problem I have with Louis been seen as homophobic is that there are several things happening with him that pushes him in the category of comflicted,rather than homophobic.

1. He is young.

2. He is famous,rich and young.

3. He is often sited as the weakest member of the band,vocally.(without much credence,but that has got to play with your mind and insecurity)

4.He is often seen as the rude member of the band,though this us unfair.The media would not be his greatest fan.

5 His management would have spealt out his conditions of employment.Being openly gay would be something that they would fight.

6 He is caught in a relationship that has never been incredibly serious from the outside and which he seemed to treat with indifference,but which the general public have lapped up,fed by the media and management,that he has to make to the world real.

7. His possible real love he has had to hide,defend and take the hate for.

8.He is in a way the scapegoat of the group.The person the group looks to for cohesion and adult advice and fun and the person who the media and people love to hate.

Yep I would say conflicted not homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 50601/22/2014

R507, I don't know why it's either "conflicted" or "homophobic". He has never said anything negative about gay fans or homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 50701/22/2014

Actually I don't think Louis has ever even properly denied being in a relationship with Harry. Harry denied it last autumn when he was asked something like "so there is nothing going on?" and he said no. However when Louis talked about the rumours in 2012 all he ever said was "some people genuinely think we're in a relationship" and other such things, never "Harry and I are not in a relationship". I'm not counting press articles because everyone knows how they twist and invent quotes and no, tweeting "Larry is bullshit" does not quite equal "Harry and I were never in a relationship". I'm not saying they are or were, just that the idea of Louis strongly denying it seems to be based on very little.

by Anonymousreply 50801/25/2014

And that wasn't even a particularly emphatic "no" from Harry, R509, if it's the same Australian interview I'm thinking of where the interviewer pulled out some Larry manips (and one that wasn't a manip!) and asked him a question he couldn't avoid the way he usually does.

I'm on the fence over whether anything has ever happened between Harry and Louis but their inability to deny it clearly and unambiguously, on camera rather than in print interviews, intrigues me.

by Anonymousreply 50901/25/2014

Louis is making another attempt at the football career. Let's hope it goes better than last time.

by Anonymousreply 51001/25/2014

Louis' debut match with Doncaster Rovers is February 26th.

by Anonymousreply 51101/31/2014

Sorry guys, I just had to...

by Anonymousreply 51201/31/2014

One Direction(less) is dead to me!

Fuck these assholes!

by Anonymousreply 51301/31/2014

He's so cute

by Anonymousreply 51402/02/2014

their new video is HORRIBLE!!

by Anonymousreply 51502/02/2014

Louis on his tiptoes. Insecure about his height?

by Anonymousreply 51602/05/2014

And another - posing with a fan who is 5'9, she said that he stood on his toes

by Anonymousreply 51702/05/2014

bump

by Anonymousreply 51802/07/2014

Well I see that Louis' disgusting whore mother had her twins. Seven kids by an assortment of men. Gawd I can't stand her. I can only wonder what Louis must think of this. Not that he really has much to do with his siblings anyways, but still...

by Anonymousreply 51902/11/2014

R520, your hatred for Louis's mother is bizarre.

He is probably very happy and excited. He loves his mother, and he loves babies.

by Anonymousreply 52002/13/2014

Louis is closer in age to his 30 year old stepdad than to his new siblings.

by Anonymousreply 52102/13/2014

Harsh, R520, harsh.

She has 7 kids by 3 men, all of who she was/is a relationship with. I don't like the woman and how she got together with her current partner but calling her a disgusting whore is taking it a little far.

by Anonymousreply 52202/14/2014

Louis today.

by Anonymousreply 52302/15/2014

He looks cute, R524. This break is doing him good. Maybe now people can stop speculating that he's on hard drugs.

by Anonymousreply 52402/15/2014

bump

by Anonymousreply 52502/16/2014

Yes, R525. Whatever was wrong with him during the tour seems to be in the past.

by Anonymousreply 52602/17/2014

A picture from today. He looks good, but he always looks better with fringe.

by Anonymousreply 52702/17/2014

He's so small

by Anonymousreply 52802/18/2014

One Direction should be at the Brit Awards tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 52902/18/2014

and the winner of 'British Group' is..NOT One Direction!

There'll be tears from fangurls

..and doesn't Liam look ILL? He's getting the face of a smackhead IMO

by Anonymousreply 53002/19/2014

Louis before the Brits. I really hate the way that they've been styling his hair, it ages him

by Anonymousreply 53102/19/2014

I agree R532. He looked so greasy and out of sorts at the Brits, I really miss the "old" Louis...the stylish Louis with a fringe, like in R524 post.

I think there must be some serious friction going on in this group, and unfortunately I don't mean "that" kind of friction! Did anyone else notice Harry wasn't around when 1D won one of their awards? They had to wait for him to come out on stage, and when he did, he said he had to wee. Then he he didn't even know what award they won, he had to ask. Ok Harry, could you make it any more obvious that you don't really give a rat's ass about it?!? And you can tell that Harry was high as fuck. Harry might as well have stood up on stage and given the finger to the rest of the band imo.

Then Harry didn't even stay to hang out with his "bestie bandmates", he bolted for LA as he usually does. His mother and stepdad also came to LA this time. Speculation is that he is looking into buying real estate there, and I agree. I also thing Harry has a boyfriend there. Actually I very STRONGLY think that he has a boyfriend there and has for some time.

by Anonymousreply 53202/21/2014

Agreed R533. Harry heads for LA as often as he can. He's going back for someone.

by Anonymousreply 53302/21/2014

Poor Louis, hopefully the game goes better than last time

by Anonymousreply 53402/22/2014

He looked thin again at the Brit Awards

by Anonymousreply 53502/22/2014

I doubt he'll get a warm reception from the real fans, as opposed to the teenage girls who will no doubt turn out to scream hysterically at him. He faced a barrage of booing and slurs in his Celtic charity match.

He's obviously trainng hard though. Still thin, but not as much as he was during the summer.

by Anonymousreply 53602/22/2014

Louis a few days ago. He has such small wrists.

His hair is getting very long, I wonder how he will wear it for the game

by Anonymousreply 53702/22/2014

I don't think the reception will be as bad as it was at Celtic. This time he'll be a local lad playing for a local team. And it is all for a children's hospice so I'd hope the football fans will be able to control their urge to try and appear macho by insulting teenage girls and boy band members, although perhaps that's too optimistic.

by Anonymousreply 53802/23/2014

Louis at number 10 on Buzzfeed's list of the hottest bearded men in Britain. He and Eleanor look so much like siblings here.

by Anonymousreply 53902/23/2014

I wonder who has the Better shoe game Colton Haynes or Louis Tomlinson?

by Anonymousreply 54002/23/2014

Louis is a patron of another charity

by Anonymousreply 54102/23/2014

Werk it gurrllll!

by Anonymousreply 54202/25/2014

Cute photo of Louis.

by Anonymousreply 54302/26/2014

Louis today at his game

by Anonymousreply 54402/26/2014

Does he shower with his teammates?

by Anonymousreply 54502/26/2014

Louis talking about his teammate's fitness

by Anonymousreply 54602/27/2014

Louis arriving at the football match yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 54702/27/2014

His mom looks really good for just having twins. This is a picture of her from Wednesday

by Anonymousreply 54803/01/2014

So there has been a lot of talk about Harry and a man named Jeff Azoff... Harry bolts to LA every chance he gets, and spends much of his time there with Jeff. Azoff is a music manager, the son of Irving Azoff, high up in the music industry. Fans are trying to pass it off as a "business" relationship and that could be true. But in today's world, with cell phones, skype, etc.... is it really necessary for Harry to fly all the way to LA to do business with him in person? Makes me wonder if something else is going on....as I said upthread, I think Harry is seeing someone in LA. Could it be Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 54903/02/2014

R550, it's ridiculous to assume that Jeff Azoff is the only reason Harry has been in LA when he's been spotted with many different people there, including songwriters he has been working with.

by Anonymousreply 55003/03/2014

And how many of those many different people has he been introducing to his parents R551?

by Anonymousreply 55103/03/2014

R552, lol at you acting like it was an intimate meeting with his parents. There were other friends there. He brought his parents to LA, and they all spent time with his friends from LA. Also why are you bringing this up in a Louis thread.

by Anonymousreply 55203/03/2014

OMG R551/553 please remove hand from hip and cease the finger-shaking at us... it is just harmless speculation! Nobody said Harry goes to LA ONLY for Azoff!

And I am discussing it here because I don't feel like reviving old Harry threads, it's just not that important. Soon I will be starting a new thread to make an all-encompassing 1D thread, it will be titled "One Direction's Collapse Has Begun", be on the lookout for it as we near 600 with this thread.

by Anonymousreply 55303/03/2014

Come on, there is a thread called "Who the hell is Harry Styles dating", please take the speculation there.

To come back to to the topic of this thread, it looks like Louis' football match last week went well. After the humiliating experience at Celtic where he received homophobic abuse, was injured and threw up, I think it took guts to come back. He trained, got fitter, did ok (for an amateur of course), raised awareness for a charity and fulfilled a childhood dream for himself. Not bad.

by Anonymousreply 55403/05/2014

I agree, R555. The abuse he got at Celtic was disgusting and it took courage to play again after that and the tabloid media printing photos of him throwing up on the pitch.

Louis isn't perfect by any means but he's spent the last few months training for this charity match and doing other charity work. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 55503/05/2014

He is the hottest thing alive. This is from last night arriving at LAX.

by Anonymousreply 55603/07/2014

Louis looks surprisingly tanned in the LAX pics for someone who's supposedly been in the UK for weeks.

by Anonymousreply 55703/07/2014

Zayn knows what's up.

by Anonymousreply 55803/07/2014

Louis on holiday recently.

by Anonymousreply 55903/07/2014

Louis use to be the cutest, but lately he's been looking the least attractive. Liam use to be the least attractive and the roles have suddenly changed.

by Anonymousreply 56003/07/2014

He looks very thin, R560

by Anonymousreply 56103/07/2014

He is very thin, R562. But he looks better than he looked at times last year.

by Anonymousreply 56203/07/2014

He has a very small torso/narrow shoulders which I suppose also make him look smaller

by Anonymousreply 56303/07/2014

Congratulations to Louis on his much needed weight loss. Here's a before and after

by Anonymousreply 56403/08/2014

He didn't need to lose any weight, and in fact he looks too skinny in the right photo.

by Anonymousreply 56503/08/2014

It looks like Louis got an arrow tattooed on his arm today in LA. Now he must know that many fans interpret his tattoos as complementary to Harry's. The last tattoo Harry got was a heart. I can't think of a more obvious complement to a heart than an arrow (or do I just lack imagination?). Why would Louis do this? Is he trolling the fans? Getting permanent marks on your body to do that seems a bit excessive. Or are Harry and Louis really planning these tattoos together? Normally I'm suspicious of fans over analyzing everything, but I have to say Louis is making it pretty easy to jump to conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 56603/09/2014

R567 I totally agree with you and I want to comment more on that but I am wondering, since we are getting close to 600, I think we should start a new thread and make it a more general One Direction thread. What does everyone else think?

by Anonymousreply 56703/09/2014

Yes, please make one.

by Anonymousreply 56803/09/2014

New thread is here:

by Anonymousreply 56903/09/2014

It has happened again - the latest One Direction thread: One Direction - Liam: "I'm 100% not Gay!!" was closed recently. I guess it had something to do with people commenting on Louis's gayness; Harry's gayness and the like. Censorship is obviously at play here, rather surprising in this day and age. I would have never thought Datalounge was that influential, though.

by Anonymousreply 57010/29/2014

Bump

by Anonymousreply 57110/29/2014

Was the other recent Louis butt thread closed too?

by Anonymousreply 57210/29/2014

Yep

by Anonymousreply 57310/29/2014

Why are they closing the 1D threads? It's just speculation, no one has spilled any real gossip in ages in those threads.

by Anonymousreply 57410/29/2014

I know..quite sad, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 57510/30/2014

Harry Styles is absolutely stunning. I'm sure he's getting some and more!

by Anonymousreply 57610/30/2014

Yikes.. Louis really stepped in it this time. I had no idea he was such a homophobe, he kinda reminds me of Liam.

by Anonymousreply 57711/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.