Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are there any psychics on datalounge?

Can you tell me if I'm going to have a good year at school this coming September. Not only grades-wise but also socially, if I'm going to find some friends. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

The Magic 8-Ball says "Who gives a shit?"

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

Only if you stop wasting time on DataLounge, shut your computer off, and get out there and really live life for the next 9 months.

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

My mom is a psychic and, for the right price, she'll predict all sorts of wonderful things for you.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

The fact that you are consulting psychics suggests no.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2013

OP is eight years old.

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2013

I thought so too r7, perhaps we're both psychic?

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2013

Everything I have predicted has come out wrong. OP, what can I help you with?

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2013

OP - what's in Oregon?

by Anonymousreply 1008/01/2013

You've to work on your Self-esteem. It's imperative or else you'll flunk school.

For friends you just have to open up a bit more. Meditate a bit and see yourself surrounded by people(friends) Program yourself to attract like-minded individuals into your life. Literally, call into the wind "I'm ready to have friends"/ "I'm open to good friendships". Send those energies into the universe.

Sometimes we have to go and look for them. Join a club of your interest, open yourself to meeting new people.

It's the same when you look for a boyfriend or girlfriend. (I know your question doesn't ask for this) When you feel lonely and want a boyfriend, you need to start to program yourself to be open for a relationship. Meditate, envision yourself with someone, and then send those thoughts into the universe. If you haven't been lucky in love, then you have to take it upon yourself to turn the wheels in your favor. Ask for someone. Call it!

The same things with friends. Call for good and well balanced friendships. Then go out and meet people. You will attract similar energy.

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!