Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Million Dollar Listing / LA " Back on this week

Will Madison still be meth'ed out , but keeping his abs ? Will Josh lose his wealthy Grammie, and inherit the mother load ? Will a-hole J. Altman continue his assholiness ? Will now buff, and gay, Chad make a cameo ?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6608/16/2013

I think it's boring there are only 3 guys in the main cast. Why not have at least 5? I didn't watch last season due to boredom with the series. I am always intrigued by Josh's ever-changing look due to plastic surgeries.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 108/01/2013

None of the LA boys are hotter than Ryan.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 308/02/2013

Is Chad gay?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 408/03/2013

Chad is reportedly 'experimenting' in our world, now that he has a rockin body. The problem is still that face , & haircut. A friend (I live in WeHo) who does hair says that the reason Chad keeps that hair is that he's partially bald, and that horrible 'olive head' look is because it's a weave , & piece.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 508/03/2013

Madison Meth'ed out? Where did that come from, I never got that vibe at all.

I hate the grandmother on this show, she creeps me out big time.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 608/03/2013

I think Josh Flagg is handsome, but not in the obvious stud good looks way. He certainly isn't Ryan but his intellect such as, his knowledge of history, antiques, art, and other factors make him really attractive. It's rare to find someone who likes to be intellectually stimulated in culture and who doesn't care what others think, which is truly refreshing.

R6, you are wrong about the grandmother. I think she is great. She is really intelligent, and she is a survivor of the Holocaust.

The person that is thee most creepy on this is Josh's boyfriend! YUCK!! What does Josh see in that horrible eerie fag? I think Josh could do better than that.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 708/03/2013

Who's meth'ed out? Are you sure it's Madison?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 808/03/2013

R5 , After seeing R8's pic, I think you could be right. He's changed everything but that stupid haircut. Now I can see that it's most likely a piece, or a comb-over, but he's definitely hiding something. The olive head is so over. Even Bieber finally changed his .

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 908/03/2013

I didn't say granny wasn't smart R7, I just said she creeps ME out. Everyone to their own taste, I just happen to not like her.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1008/03/2013

Realestalker says Josh just bought a new house , just off Sunset, in WeHo for $1.6 mil. Very small, but cute. It's just around the corner from Hallie Berry, & sleaze-meister Harvey Levin, & BF , who recently tried to put their place for sale for over $5 mil., dropped the price, still had no takers, and took it off the market. Something you never saw on T Fucking Z.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1108/03/2013

Hosh Flagg is smart and interesting, but all the scenes with his grandmother show her giving him 'wise' advice. I hope in real life she listens to what Josh has to say. He's living in the present, and knows how the world works today far more than granny. She is an extremely valuable resourse, but a limited one.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1208/03/2013

OP, would you be a sweetie and make a new Colton Haynes thread? The old one won't open! I appreciate it.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1308/03/2013

Josh Altman has an extemely thick, heavy dick according to that assistant of Madison he was pounding.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1508/03/2013

Yes, that BF of Josh's is annoying as Hell. Can you imagine that queen, when granny goes, and Joshy inherits the motherlode, prancing into every boutique on Rodeo, and buying up scarves, Gucci loafers, and jewelry. Puke !

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1608/03/2013

[quote]Madison Meth'ed out? Where did that come from, I never got that vibe at all.

It's been rumored on DL since the first season of MDL, never mind that there's never been even a scintilla of proof for the claim (moreover, Madison's continued success in real estate clearly indicates that he's not abusing any illicit drugs). It comes only from the fact that Madison is somewhat gaunt-looking in the face, even though he has abs that 95% of DLers would kill for.

[quote]Chad is reportedly 'experimenting' in our world

According to whom?

[quote]I think it's boring there are only 3 guys in the main cast. Why not have at least 5?

Five's too many. Viewers need to be able to keep the storylines straight. (So to speak.)

[quote]I think Josh Flagg is handsome

I think Josh *was* handsome, but judging from the upcoming season's previews, appears to be gaining middle-age paunch and carbface at the ripe old age of 25. Sad.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1708/03/2013

R17 Who ? Friends who have seen him at The Abbey, Mickeys, Motherlode, Revolver,etc. with a cute little circle of boys around him . The break-up with the GF, who caught him with another guy . And of course, Starlycakes. No straight man would name their tiny dog that. And his sudden interest in getting his body in great shape - always a clue.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1808/03/2013

[quote]I think Josh *was* handsome, but judging from the upcoming season's previews, appears to be gaining middle-age paunch and carbface at the ripe old age of 25. Sad.

He looks like he parties too much.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 1908/03/2013

Is there a Josh Flagg P.R. person posting here? He's an average-looking guy who looks like he hasn't slept in months. And r12, people who have good relationships with older relatives and come from cultures that value the wisdom of age value them as an invaluable resource. Don't be like too many queens who end up lost and empty because they're cut off from the insights of the past.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2008/03/2013

[quote]Friends who have seen him at The Abbey, Mickeys, Motherlode, Revolver,etc. with a cute little circle of boys around him .

Straight guys go to gay bars, too.

[quote]The break-up with the GF, who caught him with another guy .

Again: source, please.

[quote]And his sudden interest in getting his body in great shape - always a clue.

On that basis, every single wannabe-actor in L.A. must be gay, too.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2108/03/2013

From the previews it seems as if Andy's writers just took the NY script and transferred it to LA. Only the names have been changed...

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2208/03/2013

At least Madison will get a love interest this season.. so that's something. Unfortunately the guy looks like he's an asshole for just ignoring Madison like that. He probably only went for him because he was on tv in the first place. Damn, Madi is one unlucky guy when it comes to love. I think some people on the old thread were right.. he's too vapid. He needs to get out of the LA environment and meet some real guys, not the fake stuff that exists in Hollywood.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2308/03/2013

Maybe Miss Maddy is unlucky in love because he doesn't give up his goody box. He looks like he'd cover himself in Saran Wrap before entering the playground.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2408/03/2013

r24

Madison does give off the American Psycho vibe. Maybe living in Malibu he is only meeting guys from that circle.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2508/03/2013

Madison hooks up with Latino guys he finds on Grindr. He is a total bottom and the last time he was in New York to be on Andy's Nothing Ever The Fuck Ever Happens he planned his hook up while at the studio then went back to his hotel to get plowed. It was in the Meat Packing District, both him, and the hotel. He in this case being the "meat packee"

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2608/03/2013

R20: I value the grandmother for her wisdom and knowledge, but people are certainly never too old to learn. If she is as wise as people think, the grandmother has probably already learned a lot from her children and grandchildren...but it's difficult to know from the show because she does all the talking.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2708/03/2013

Josh Flagg is a total fuggo! The only thing lustworthy about him is his potential inheritance

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2808/03/2013

R17 for the stupids sure. Most other reality shows have more than 3 main cast members and the audience handles the story line just fine.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 2908/03/2013

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Madison and Luis have are worth the most money ($12 million and $15 million, respectively). The two Josh's, Ryan, and Fredrik are all worth a lot less.

However, I don't know how accurate that site is. I bet Josh Flagg has tons of money in his family. I would think Fredrik would have a lot, too.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3008/03/2013

DO NOT go by Celeb Net Worth. It's worthless, re true info / worth of anyone

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3108/04/2013

I thought Josh Flagg is 27?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3208/04/2013

Chad is NOT doing a cameo this season. He's also not gay, and the only queens who say he is are queens who want him and can't have him. He's not newly out. He was never seen with a "cute little circle of boys". Victoria never "caught him wih a guy". Bitches please....if you're gonna gossip, know what you're talking about. Chad Rogers is painfully and cluelessly straight as they come.

The Madison/grindr/latin trade stuff is all true tho. I can add that hes a good kisser and verbal bottom.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3308/04/2013

That's hot, R33. Got anything more you want to share about Madison? Or heck.. Altman or Flagg? I'm dying for some good gossip.

I find it interesting (although not shocking) that Madison has a thing for latinos.. I mean, can't really fault him for that. Many latinos are extremely hot. And the fact that he's a bottom.. please, that's obvious. I think Madison looks good, although I do agree with the others here that he'd look better if he gained a bit of weight. He's way too skinny right now. Do you know if he does drugs?

I also agree with R12, seems like Josh's grandmother is always asking for him to listen to her, and it's like all her advice are so amazing.. in reality she's just a bad listener. She never really listens to what Josh has to say. It doesn't go both ways. She doesn't seem to respect Josh tbh.

I don't have many comments on Altman.. he's a good real estate agent, but the relationship with Heather just looks painfully fake. Last season was ruined by too much fake drama. I hope there will be more real drama this season, heck.. I'd even take less drama and more focus on the homes they're trying to sell.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3408/04/2013

30-something Chad looks like 50-something Tom Cruise.

That's good news for Tom, but horrible news for Chad.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3508/04/2013

Seeing r35's pic of Chad, I'm reminded of the Mae West line during her Vegas act with the body builders: Awww, all that meat and no potatoes...

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3608/04/2013

R 33 Don't know anything about Chad's sexuality, but have heard the hair story before, and do believe it's true. Look at R35's pic. Who would work that hard to change their body, than keep that same old horrible hairstyle ? It's like a terrible dyed black mop. It's a piece.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3708/04/2013

I watched the show last night. I love Josh Flagg when he said what type of person Josh Altman is. The type of relator he is ,which is a sleaze ball slick relator. He nailed it.

Madison is coming out this season majorly flaming and embarrassing. He kept giggling like he was a teenage girl over his client who is a soccer player. The soccer player looked like he didn't like the attention from Madison.

I can't stand Josh Altman! He is such a complete creep. That picture with he and his bimbo girlfriend is so tacky! WOW!

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3808/08/2013

Josh Altman says Flagg to Josh Flagg as an underhanded way of saying fag.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 3908/08/2013

R39, I noticed that when the three of them were on watch what happens live last night.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4008/08/2013

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4108/08/2013

Josh Flagg looks horrible. He should probably go for another facelift or something. Madison's looking good, although a little thin maybe. Josh Altman.. well, he really hasn't changed at all.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4208/08/2013

R38.. yeah, it was kinda embarrassing watching him flailing all over the hockey player. And btw.. he was a hockey player, not a soccer player :) You could tell the client was sorta uncomfortable too.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4308/08/2013

Josh Altman is not attractive. Josh Flagg is cute and sweat in person. And very smart. Madison is the least intelligent of the three. Andy should not wear plaid. Ever

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4408/08/2013

I too, would love to be cute and sweat in person...

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4508/08/2013

I like the LA version but, wish they had a hot guy on like Luis from NY.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4608/08/2013

Luis is fugly! I love Josh Flagg.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4708/08/2013

Josh Flagg may be cute, sweet and smart in person, but it seldom comes across in person. Yes, Josh is good at his job, but on the show he mostly seems as if he was born in the 19th century as to his attitudes and ideas.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4808/08/2013

I guess deep, dark undereye circles are the new cute. Have any of these guys completed even one semester of college? What passes for "smart" on this show is pretty laughable.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 4908/08/2013

More about big nosed Josh and his heavy thick meat please.

Madison's BF is a dog.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5008/08/2013

I love Josh Flagg too. He may not look like a model but he seems the brightest and most interesting to have a real conversation with compared to the rest of them who only seem to be interested in themselves.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5108/08/2013

R49: Good point: Madison, Josh Altman and Ryan graduated from college. Fredrik attended college in Sweden, but did not finish. I can not find any indication on the Internet that either Louis or Josh Flagg ever attended college (but I understand the Internet may be wrong).

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5208/08/2013

and don't forget we got to see Maurico last night...woof

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5308/08/2013

Luis Ortiz is the hottest and smartest.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5408/08/2013

I thought Madison's haircutter was hot.

Anyone agree?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5508/08/2013

I love that Josh Flagg is trying to save that mansion built in the 20s to preserve the history. There is no doubt about it, that mansion has a lot of hideous things that were added on over the years ,but if the mansion is rejuvenated to what it once was, I think it would be beautiful. I adore the old California Spanish revival style, 1920s homes. They are taring them down to build these ugly monstrosities with no interesting history to them.

Did anyone catch the three of them on Watch What Happens Live? Josh Flagg said they filmed some of the film, Behind the Candelabra at his grandmother's penthouse.

BTW, I have noticed the major bags under Josh Flagg's eyes. Maybe he is very tired? Another possibility, I used to have extremely bad allergies and I used to have dark bags like that under my eyes ,so maybe he has bad allergies? It's mind boggling to me that Josh Flagg has a boyfriend that is a complete creep, and who looks like a flame head troll doll.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5608/09/2013

Josh Altman reminds me of greasy AJ Benza.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5708/09/2013

I've only seen Maddy's boyfriend in the previews and where show a short clip of him guffawing. He looks to have a huge nose? Am I wrong?

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5808/09/2013

R52 -- I'm pretty sure Luis has said that he attended college in NYC. Not sure if he graduated.

I'm also pretty sure Josh Flagg never went to college.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 5908/09/2013

College is overrated, if you can make a good living without, more power to you.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6008/09/2013

R52, it is Luis, not Louis

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6108/09/2013

Just saw the new episode, I agree that Altman is slimy, but I have no doubts that he is good at his job. That "zen" property he sold was to die for!

I like Josh Flagg as well, I wish I had a grandma like his, mine all died when I a kid. How do you get rid of his eye bags? I have the same problem, I wear contact lenses, could that be the problem?

Madison is looking very skinny and not healthy. I hope he takes better care of himself.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6208/10/2013

Hi I'm Josh Altman!

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6308/13/2013

I like Josh Flagg, too but don't get the bf at all. He should steal Luis away from his brother.

(Though I'll admit Luis and his brother make a surprisingly steamy couple.)

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6408/15/2013

The last episode was boring. Not feeling this season at all. I want Chad back. Can't stand Altman, I do like the other Josh and Madison though.

Speaking of Madison.. his boyfriend is cute, although a bit too serious for Madi perhaps.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6508/16/2013

Oh man, I can't stand Josh Altman! Josh Flagg is funny because he thinks Josh Altman is just a joke and he isn't intimidated by him at all.

by Joe Babajian, crook, & Bev. Hills realtorreply 6608/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.