and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cheyenne Jackson Goes Cray-Cray, Part II

[italic]I've written a letter to Daddy Big Boots

his address is Folsom above.

I've written "Dear Big Boots, we miss you

and wish you would pank us with love."[/italic]

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 60008/20/2013

Has his father died or been ill recently?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 108/01/2013

Oh, Simon? You know we've got rats in the cellar?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 208/01/2013

He said the tattoo was for his dad's birthday because it was his favorite song when Cheyenne was a child. Not sure how I'd feel if I got someone else's tattoo as a birthday gift.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 308/01/2013

Yes, that is rather odd reasoning on CJ's part.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 408/01/2013

OMG Cheyenne what happened?? Used to love speaking with u & ur partner @ the 52nd st. dog park & in the hood (Hell's Kitchen). Can't believe u f'kd it up!! Grow up.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 508/01/2013

Do we think he sent a hand-written thank you note to Michael McDonald for throwing the pool party?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 608/01/2013

R6 He could use the left over blue-black ink from his latest tattoo session.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 708/01/2013

If you were getting your dad's favorite song, from when you were a kid, put on your arm in prison type, what would the song lyrics be?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 808/01/2013

OK, slightly off topic...

I live six houses away from Michael McDonald. We've been introduced to each other at neighborhood events at least three separate times. Each time he has no memory of having met previously.

Not sure if that says more about me or him.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 908/01/2013

He should just tatoo a thank you not on his shin and instagram it to McDonald.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1008/01/2013

R9, that is vintage LA for you. That's a way of telling you you're not important.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1108/01/2013

So he's getting divorced less than 2 years after getting married, and just last year he had the nerve to give out "secrets to a happy marriage", even though reports say that him and his husband have been having problems for quite some time?

Wow, some people will just lie through their teeth to look good.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1208/01/2013

You have a choice. You can either be a pin-up underwear model or a serious actor.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1308/01/2013

The tattoo story is ludicrous. The Daddy Big Boots tattoo is perverse , But, the forearm is demented. The font , the unevenness "Only The Gentle Are Ever Really Strong" what does it all mean?

Also, there is no way he has been sober for a year. That's the biggest whopper of them all. I listen to the interview . i agree, he didn't seem sad or upset by any of this.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1408/01/2013

He posed in his underwear and looked good, but would he be hired again with all the ugly ink? David Beckham did underwear ads with special lighting and airbrushing to hide a lot of his ink.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1508/01/2013

Best gossip in AGES!

The thing I love best? That of all the rumors...drug use, cheating, skanky new boy-toy...the thing that bothered his mother and sister was that he might have shaved his head! Now that's priceless!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1608/01/2013

To be fair, that might not have been the one thing that bothered them - they may have just took it as and entryway to ask about the rest.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1708/01/2013

So he and the idiots at SLATE do a Press Release saying its a private matter. Then he goes on a talk show the same day to talk about it?

Oh Holly-weird, never change.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1808/01/2013

"Only the gentle are ever really strong" is a quote by James Dean.

Not looking good, people.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 1908/01/2013

He probably took it as an opportunity to plug his album: I'm Blue, Daddy Big Boots.

Is someone working on posting the audio?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2008/01/2013

R14, agreed. He's saying he's been sober for a year to rationalize the new skank boyfriend. AAers are encouraged not to make big life changes during the first year of sobriety (because the brain chemistry takes that long to be free of the influence of the drugs and alcohol). It doesn't sound like he was particularly sober at that party.

He doesn't sound terribly broken up, especially for someone who once said that Monte was his best friend as well as his partner. How quickly dear old Monte was disposed of.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2108/01/2013

Imagine if his father's favorite song had been "Chantilly Lace" or "Purple People Eater."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2208/01/2013

So this is what it takes to finally get gays to care about me? Should have known.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2308/01/2013

Regardless of what's going on in his private life, at least he's an out actor. But of course, leave it to DL to put down and tear apart an openly gay actor but are more than happy to praise pussy closet cases like Henry Cavill.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2408/01/2013

Oh Christ, this isnt good

In an interview with Out Q Cheyenne Jackson said ‘I Am Not A Nazi Skinhead’

Cheyenne says he subscribes to the Royals policy of “never complain, never explain,” but the press coverage of his divorce “was getting a little ugly” so he spoke out.

Although the Broadway icon didn’t address any questions about whether he has a new younger boyfriend, he did say, “I know that our marriage meant a lot to a lot of people — that’s not lost on me and I respect that.”

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2508/01/2013

the cynic in me thinks: any PR is good PR. So maybe he and monte will have a public reconciliation.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2608/01/2013

Did her really say "the Royals' policy"?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2708/01/2013

[quote]leave it to DL to put down and tear apart an openly gay actor

R24 thinks we should be praising an alcoholic druggie who just got prison tattoos inked on his body and dumped his husband simply because he's not in the closet. There's so much that's nice for us to talk about like... uh.... um.... hmmmmmmmm....

Come back R24, tell us why you find him so fantastic.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2808/01/2013

I'm not a nazi skinhead? Cheyenne step away from the microphone.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 2908/01/2013

I must issue a correction to my post at R3

The tattoo was a Christmas present for this dad and not birthday. And he gave his dad his gift early because...

So is that a better Christmas gift or birthday gift or should he have had the lyrics embroidered on a hand towel?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3008/01/2013

The druggie is openly gay! Yay! The two whores are openly gay! Yay!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3208/01/2013

You're getting pushy Roger. Did you start out here as Umpy?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3308/01/2013

Cut him some slack. He made a mistake by getting married, probably got caught up in the moment. He's explained everything. He's not downward spiraling. Leave him alone.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3508/01/2013

MR. JACKSON: Did you polish my boots today, boy? DID YOU?

CHEYENNE: Yes, Daddy.

MR. JACKSON: Yes, Daddy what?

CHEYENNE: Yes, Daddy Big Boots.

MR. JACKSON: When I told you to call me that, I wanted you to mean it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3608/01/2013

[quote]He made a mistake by getting married, probably got caught up in the moment.

I guess you're saying he's just plain stupid. Most couples who have been together for a decade generally know when it's right to get married.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3708/01/2013

LOL, Roger Octopus!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3808/01/2013

All P.R. people, always P.R.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 3908/01/2013

R35 He was with his partner for 13 years. Caught up in the moment?

R35 = 3/4 retarded

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4008/01/2013

It's time for 'Roger Octopus' to go the fuck away. TROLL. I HATE the authenticated folks who just come here to troll.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4308/01/2013

R35 has also apparently lost his way to the Hallmark Channel message board.

Dearheart, we have less sympathy for the 'druggie cheated on his husband, acted out, fell off the wagon, and got prison tattoos' queens then you Hallmark types do. He's not 'born again' hon.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4508/01/2013

Okay, for those still interested in GOSSIP, what should Cheyenne's next step be?

1. Tearful interview with Oprah in which he confesses to an addiction (while hiding the other 3 or 4).

2. Starts appearing everywhere with his mom and sis, explaining that he's just a family man who likes to stay home at night watching Golden Girls and knitting.

3. Become immersed in charity photo ops, ladling soup for homeless people for a few minutes while the cameras roll.

4. Pay Monte some money to publicly explain that he didn't mind all the STD's from Cheyenne's romps with chorus boys, and that love means never having to say you're sorry.

5. Lots of public appearances with good pals Neal Patrick Harris and Matt Bomer, explaining that he would also like to settle down and have kids. And scapegoat Monte by saying he didn't want kids.

You know something's coming.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4708/01/2013

R46= Roger.

Don't be so transparent, troll.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4808/01/2013

Why put all of the blame on Cheyenne. I believe this entire thing is Monte's fault. He probably made things unbearable at home. Chey probably coudn't take it anymore, but in these things people always blame the top.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 4908/01/2013

R48 = Stupid bitch

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5008/01/2013

The PR machine is getting desperate!

Check R49

lol now Monte is responsible for Cheyenne's acting out.

Bitch please! Cheyenne is whore who destroyed his own marriage.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5108/01/2013

Again, this is the best thing to happen to Cheyenne ever. No one has ever talked about him this much.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5208/01/2013

R50= dumb ass troll.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5308/01/2013

R52, you do have a point there. But look at his PR reaction...they swiftly threatened sites to remove all info except for their prepared statement. I don't think they see it as quite so positive.

Especially since Cheyenne's appeal is largely within our community. And a lot of that stemmed from the fact that he basically seemed like a good but flawed guy. Now he looks like a messy sleeze.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5408/01/2013

Name 5 Broadway leading men with tattoos:

Okay!

Al Pacino

Steven Pasquale

John Lloyd Young

Hamish Linklater

Bobby Cannavale

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5508/01/2013

[quote][R50]= dumb ass troll.

You stupid, stupid bitch.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5608/01/2013

When will this tat bullshit end? It is so hideous and looks so low-class. And no, I'm not an old fart. Even some of us younger people think tats are nasty. It does seem like every other person in my age group has them now.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5708/02/2013

[quote] But look at his PR reaction...they swiftly threatened sites to remove all info except for their prepared statement. I don't think they see it as quite so positive.

I've never seen anything like it. Complete threads criticizing CK has completely disappeared. His PR people are like Scientolgist hit men. Do we need to check that all the people who saw him at the WeHo party are OK? They haven't posted in a while.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5808/02/2013

Even the comments from the Advocate article "Cheyenne Jacksons Secrets to a Successful Marriage" have been removed.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 5908/02/2013

DL publicity experts,

How does all this bad PR removing get done? Does his publicist contact the websites and they just comply?

Interesting that this is happening with something as relatively trivial as Cheyenne Jackson. Imagine what else is being censored.

I do wish him continued sobriety.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6008/02/2013

He's getting older....many superficial gay men melt down this way as they approach 40.

And he's balding.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6108/02/2013

Is he friends with Cheno?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6208/02/2013

Has anyone gotten a good look at his left thigh? There's fresh ink there that reads:

He takes me to a movie

Or to a restaurant, to go

Slow dancing

Anything I want

Only when he's with me

I catch a light

Only when he gives me

Makes me feel alright

My baby takes the morning train

He works from nine till five and then

He takes another home again

To find me waitin' for him

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6308/02/2013

What r61 said. Beautiful, shallow gay men really go into meltdown mode when they get close to 40, and they can be terrible to cute guys who are younger than them. We all get older and we just have to deal with it, but when you are super-hot and were always the center of attention it can be jarring when you get older and the attention gets less and less while younger guys come up to take your place as the Hot Young Thing. This seems to be what Cheyenne is going through now.

I'm around the same age as he is and when I was younger I was jealous of the hot guys (I have always been decidedly average-looking) but in recent years I have noticed a lot of the hot guys in my group of friends who are my age are getting meaner and more bitter because they're starting to look older and they're just not getting the attention anymore, and so much of their identity and sense of self-worth was wrapped up in that. It really kind of sad and pathetic.

Sometimes, being a Plain Jane has its advantages. Not that I'm crazy about hitting 40, but I'm not losing my mind over it either.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6408/02/2013

Cheyenne, if you want to honor your father, write it in a journal, paint a picture, record it, videotape it, get it engraved or paint it on a wall.

But don't fucking ink your skin!! What is the friggin point? Are you really that co-dependent on someone who passed away regardless if it's your father or not. And chances are, your father wouldn't want or expect you to ink your body.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6508/02/2013

Action Jackson’s new beau

Story just hit Page Six

Openly gay Jackson was spotted at the pool party of a Hollywood actor — who’s not as publicly out of the closet — where Jackson was “telling anyone who’d listen that he has left his husband and moved to West Hollywood,” sniffed a spy. “[It] seemed a little inappropriate since he was still married to the guy he’s been with for 13 years. He’s been making the rounds at all the West Hollywood hot spots [with the boyfriend.]”

Sources saw Jackson and his new companion at the pool party Saturday, where the invite demanded, “Bring a Speedo and a towel only.” Jackson arrived in cargo shorts and changed.

“I was shocked when I saw Cheyenne in swimwear with a new boyfriend in tow,” said a guest who was also surprised by the divorcing star’s new look. “I have always loved me some Cheyenne,” the fellow enthused, “but [he] was a hot mess . . . covered in tattoos and sporting a handlebar mustache. I didn’t have the heart to tell him the mustache thing is so two years ago.”

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6608/02/2013

This one just slipped though Simon Halls's Fists

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6708/02/2013

"a tearful interview with Oprah"

To which Oprah says, "Who the fuck is Cheyenne Jackson?"

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 6808/02/2013

Cheyenne certainly wasn't tearful of Frank DeCaro's show ( the fat white gay bald Oprah) He came across as smug.

Now where are the speedo pics from Michael McDonald's pool party? I know one of you bitches has to have them.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7008/02/2013

R69 Good morning Simon Halls. My Cheyenne's PR team is up early this morning... SPIN SPIN SPIN

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7108/02/2013

Anyone have a link to the original thread? I admit I'm fascinated by the 'Daddy Big Boots" reference-where did that come from?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7208/02/2013

Here you go i's titled

Cheyenne Jackson has been a Bad Boy - Leaving Husband of 12 Years

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7308/02/2013

Thanks,r73

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7408/02/2013

[quote] Most couples who have been together for a decade generally know when it's right to get married.

We completely agree!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7608/02/2013

Well-said, r64, and also a good comprehensive explanation for the outlandish tattoos and the rest of the acting-out: it's to try reclaim the kind of head-turning attention that's starting to slip away from him. But if that's right, then, jeez, what's next?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7708/02/2013

R75 Not always. Sometimes one person is just crazy or has addiction issues. Sometimes one person can destroy the relationship. Not saying that;s what happened here. But, by all reports it sounds like Cheyenne has been a real shit for the last several years.

Maybe Monty just had enough after putting up with it for a decade.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7808/02/2013

Where's the audio from the DeCaro interview?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 7908/02/2013

It's MontE, godammit!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8008/02/2013

R80 = MontE

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8108/02/2013

Cheno needs to eat more, short girls can be curvy without looking fat.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8208/02/2013

[quote]Are you really that co-dependent on someone who passed away regardless if it's your father or not.

His dad is still alive. He said he got the tattoo for his dad for Christmas but decided to give it to him early. His dad used to sing the song to him.

I remember seeing a bio on him where it said that Cheyenne's parents were evangelical born again Christians who only allowed Christian music in the house. They must have made an exception for Elvis. Cheyenne was seeped into religion and a teen age missionary. He's probably carrying a lot of baggage from that alone and being gay.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8308/02/2013

r64 is 100% spot-on.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8408/02/2013

5150 time. THe forearm tattoo should be enough to have him committed.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8508/02/2013

Interview. He doesn't sound upset at all. He sounds like he's been coached by a publicist.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8608/02/2013

if you listen to the interview , his voice goes up and he laughs when he says " monty and I talked about what to release" this is usually a tell-tale sign someone is lying.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8708/02/2013

If you don't like tattoos don't get one. If you like them then ink away. Seriously the fact you believe everyone should look how you feel is appropriate really highlights your own issues of body image and self worth.

I don't have any myself because I made a choice.

But then I guess gay men are comfortable telling others what they can and can't do with their bodies. You know like the right wing does with women.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8808/02/2013

Is Cheyenne a top or bottom?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 8908/02/2013

r86

Thank you!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9008/02/2013

r89 WHO CARES?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9108/02/2013

Here's the main part of the interview

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9208/02/2013

r91

People who want to fuck him. Duh.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9308/02/2013

what are the odds of this happening?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9408/02/2013

Would he do a reality show, I wonder?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9508/02/2013

This thread seems to have a little extra dash of bitter than your typical DL thread. Why is that? It can't just be about the tattoo, right? Does it strike a little close to home or something? Were you involved with a hot guy and your couldn't keep him happy so he dumped you? What's really at play in the thread?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9608/02/2013

R94, that depends. How's Cheyenne's left hook?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9708/02/2013

R96= Cheyenne.

Oh honey, don't even bother.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9808/02/2013

Could someone please explain the Simon Halls references?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 9908/02/2013

R94, I can't imagine Bomer leaving a stable relationship with a Hollywood power player for a mess like Cheyenne, especially now that CJ's looks are starting to go.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10008/02/2013

[quote]This thread seems to have a little extra dash of bitter than your typical DL thread.

You obviously haven't read the Blind items: Coming out of The Closet thread where there's a bitter fight brewing over British vs American writing and the use of parentheses.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10108/02/2013

The NY Post item did have a few more details than we've seen here, but they were completely useless. Oh, so he changed into his speedo at the house rather than traipsing through the streets with it on? How fascinating!

It's like they don't realize that we are here for details on the hot mess, not news about sugars Chryenne took in his coffee.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10208/02/2013

So whose party was it? Closeted gay actor, huh? It'll be interesting to see if that info comes out, as it were.

He's definitely having a 'pretty boy's mid life crisis'. But it's quite a messy crisis, even for someone in the entertainment industry (and D-List, no less).

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10308/02/2013

[quote]So whose party was it? Closeted gay actor, huh? It'll be interesting to see if that info comes out, as it were.

Michael McDonald from MadTV. Keep up.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10508/02/2013

This whole topic has been played out it seems to me. Nobody is adding anything substantive so I am going to go ahead and close it. Thanks.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10608/02/2013

r106: Who are you?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10708/02/2013

So wait a minute, are speedo parties still a thing? Was it a kitschy 70s themed pool party? No respectable gay men are still attending speedo parties, right?

What happened to Matt's face in r104?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10808/02/2013

R106 WTF?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 10908/02/2013

R101, I would also add the thread about the woman who fell off a balcony in Manhatran, which has somehow deteriorated into a fight over the social status of people who live in brick buildings.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11008/02/2013

I think he should do a reality show too. Now is the perfect time with the divorce. He is bitchy and attractive, I would watch.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11108/02/2013

R105, oh right. I'm just caught up in the drama! :)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11208/02/2013

And the family stuff as well. It could be good for him, career-wise.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11308/02/2013

His big mistake was coming out all the way. While it is brave and noble, being too out there is definitely the cause of his puttering career. It works differently for femme actors like Coffer and the redhead on Modern Family because they only play gay. He looks like one of those hillbilly husbands from Teen Mom now. Moving to LA wont do a thing for him except drag him more into the party and drug scene. If he is lucky, he may be cast as Harold Hill in The Music Man at the San Bernadino Civic Light Opera. Career=OVAH. Who is his idiot publicist?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11408/02/2013

[quote]He looks like one of those hillbilly husbands from Teen Mom now.

lol Bitch! No he doesn't.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11608/02/2013

R114 I think his manager would be more responsible for his behavior than his publicist.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11708/02/2013

R114= sad, pathetic closet case.

No, coming out 'all the way' was not the problem, asshole. Having a public dysfunction spree was the problem.

Self-loathing piece of shit.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11808/02/2013

Yes, Sean. It's never good to be too gay ;)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 11908/02/2013

Cheyenne just got new ink. It says,[bold] " For me! FOR ME! FORRRR MEEEEEEE..."[/bold]

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12008/02/2013

His publicist is a guy named Shea.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12208/02/2013

I blame Monte. First of all his name is Monte. Do you pronounce it Mon-tee or Mon-tay?

Second of all CJ is really taking off these days. It sounds like he has a lot of work booked. Maybe he just outgrew this guy.

My bf knows that the minute I hit it big, he's being traded in for a younger model.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12308/02/2013

I like r123's go getter attitude.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12408/02/2013

[123] it's pronounced "Mountme"

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12508/02/2013

It's short for Damont, right?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12608/02/2013

r122

Shea isn't that bad and works primarily in NYC with Broadway and was schooled under Simon Halls.

I also think his manager is someone decent too. It's him.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12708/02/2013

Cheyenne's publicist is Shea Martin. Shea is a fatty who dresses well to conceal his girth. Cheyenne also use to work with Erica Gray. Both were trained under Simon Halls. Simon is not Cheyenne's publicist (directly)

I find a lot of Mr Jackson's behavior just trashy for a lack of a better description. Maybe some of it isn't true. But, I don't see them denying the cheating, the drugs, the skanky pool party.

If it were all made up the NY Post could be sued.

And, there is just too much smoke in this story for there not to be some fire.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12808/02/2013

Daddy Big Boots here, any questions?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 12908/02/2013

Daddy, do you think Cheyenne was planning to place himself, suitably wrapped, under the tree on Christmas morning?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13008/02/2013

R130 If not in rehab... He'll be there.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13108/02/2013

Chey-chey thinks she's going to be a big singing star. She don't need Broadway no more!

Newsflash....80's style pop tunes aren't going to go platinum, chey-chey!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13208/02/2013

He should cover "Too Shy" as "Too Chey". It'll storm the charts!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13308/02/2013

So...the Frank DeCaro interview kind of implies that Monte's using. Timeline: CJ goes into AA, then breaks up with husband. Could it be that the ex isn't sober?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13408/02/2013

He using too much pudding. Hardly an intervention-requiring offence, unless he's approaching Frank DeCaro's size.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13508/02/2013

[quote]...someone who was once caught up in a life of pornography?

Oh please, Federer Squid or whatever the fuck your name is, can it with the faux outrage. You're either the cleverest troll or the worst idiot seen on DL in years.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13708/02/2013

Roger Octopus needs to be banned, seriously. He's quickly become the most annoying troll on DL.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13808/02/2013

R134...bullshit. All signs point to Chey-chey "using". That aint sober behavior.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 13908/02/2013

The new boyfriend's pic has been posted. If he did porn, DL would be able to list his credits in nanoseconds afterwards.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14008/02/2013

I'm just ffing all of Squidwards posts from now on, and I suggest everyone do the same.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14208/02/2013

Roger Octopus, please go fuck yourself. Can this tiresome troll be banned already?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14308/02/2013

Oh miss thang at R144, thinks her tweet to Cheyenne is clever.

Hilarious.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14608/02/2013

lol r144. I hope Cheyenne continues to "go cray cray", just to keep you bitches clutching your pearls!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14708/02/2013

His explanation for the mustache (for a role), the tattoo (for his dad), AA (he's been attending since last year, trying to get his shit together, but not everyone in his family knows) seems legit.

But, Cheyenne Jackson goes Cray-Cray does have a better ring to it. I guess.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14808/02/2013

Roger are you in a committed relationship? Or just committed to a mental health facility.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 14908/02/2013

r148

Did you hear his elaboration about the tattoo? That's the craziest shit.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15008/02/2013

He defaced his body for his father? Stupid.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15108/02/2013

What a bunch of hypocrites are commenting in this thread. A still gorgeous man gets a few tattoos and parties a little and you start treating him like the gay Brian Jones. He's having a good time that is in no way impacting his career. If his relationship doesn't survive it he'll do what the rest of do and move on to next. It's not the end of the world.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15208/02/2013

I haven't read the first thread, so my apologies if someone else had said this - but this sounds like major BDSM to me. I don't think Cheyenne's real-life father is the Daddy Big Boots being referred to here at ALL.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15408/02/2013

[quote]I didn’t have the heart to tell him the mustache thing is so two years ago.”

No one is allowed to have mustaches anymore? I wish they'd send me a memo when hey make these decisions.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15508/02/2013

Mr. Octopus, I'm generally your fan, but it's "seamy" when you're describing less-than-pleasantly-vanilla activities. Not "seemy.:

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15608/02/2013

Roger, you tipped your hand too much on this thread with the trolling. You had a nice troll going while it lasted, but then you weren't satisfied and overdid it.

Less is more, honey.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 15808/02/2013

Bitch, I have an iPad and I open & close new windows all day long...search for this & that...blah blah. The orange stars don't go away.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 16108/02/2013

[quote]Gossip that evil is a sin! You disgust me! I'm putting in a complaint about you.

See? You've just gone overboard and are tipping your hat too much now.

Rein it in if you want to keep this going.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 16308/02/2013

[quote]I'm putting in a complaint about you.

Yeah, and she's eating a sandwich RIGHT OUT in front of the class, R182.

Just fuck off. We know your number and it ain't up for service here, cunt.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 16408/02/2013

If I had known I'd get this much publicity, I'd have gotten divorced sooner.

Cheers,

Cheyenne

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 16708/02/2013

Oh for fuck's sake. Let's rename this thread Roger goes craycray and call it a day.

Fucking trolls derail every thread so its all about them.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 16808/02/2013

[quote]But, when you fall in love and commit for life you do not want to think about your husband with another man and you do not want him to think of you with another man.

SOME people don't want to, others don't really care, and still others probably think it's pretty hot. People are different and have different needs and desires in their relationships. If you are too stupid to realize that, you are too stupid to live.

[quote]I am an openly gay human being with a close relationship with my nephews and nieces.

Hope your sibs don't leave you alone with them!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17008/02/2013

Are you queens still fighting over me?

Cheers,

Cheyenne

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17108/02/2013

Just as long as you keep it at "Cheers" and don't move to "Bottoms Up!", Chey Chey.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17208/02/2013

It would be so cool if R171 was really Cheyenne and he was reading this thread while his hot new boyfriend was bouncing up and down on his thick meaty cock, bareback.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17308/02/2013

[quote]You had a nice troll going while it lasted, but then you weren't satisfied and overdid it.

They always do.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17408/02/2013

r173

Don't be ridiculous. Cheyenne is a bottom.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17508/02/2013

He's not bouncing up and down on it at this moment but he will be, later on.

I'm not experiencing a mid-life crisis. I'm young and having fun.

I will always love Monte.

-C

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17608/02/2013

It's MontE!!!!?!?!!?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17708/02/2013

My husband, I mean, ex-husband, his name is Monte. Get a grip. By the way, I have a new album out. Available on amazon and itunes.

-C.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17808/02/2013

Gotta run. Going to a party at Jeremy's house later.

-C.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 17908/02/2013

If ONLY Cheyenne would hook up with Jeremy Renner.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18008/02/2013

Hey C-

Be sure to bring the meth!

-M.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18108/02/2013

[quote]I'm done with this thread.

Promises, promises.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18308/02/2013

This is brilliant.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18408/02/2013

Call me gullable, but I really think it's Cheyenne posting.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18508/02/2013

I'd prefer to call you gullible, R185.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18608/02/2013

Okay, Gullable, you're gullible.

OTOH, that's Lindsay Lohan posting in the Lohan thread for sure. Check it out, Gullable.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18708/02/2013

Um..I tweeted Cheyenne about this thread last night.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18808/02/2013

If has a Google alert set for his name or even just decides to Google himself, this thread would come up and I could see him totally posting.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 18908/02/2013

What is Big Daddy Boots? I looked at every link and I can only see the fucked up tattoo on his arm about Only The Gentle or Strong. Where's the Big Daddy Boots tat?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19008/02/2013

here

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19108/02/2013

I think the Daddy Boots photo was in the part 1 - the thread that reached 600.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19208/02/2013

Thanks R191. Wow. I actually like tats, but that is ridiculous.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19308/02/2013

Give him a break. They were together for 13 years, since they were 25, which is pretty amazing.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19408/02/2013

In honor of Raven-Symone coming out, Cheyenne will tattoo the lyrics to "Sister Act" on his inner thigh.

It's a wedding gift. For her.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19508/02/2013

R194...and your point is??? We are giving Monte "a break". It's Cheyenne who's getting raked over the coals for breaking up his 13 year relationship.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19608/03/2013

After his father passes on, he can get this tattooed on the other arm in his memory:

I've written a letter to Daddy

his address is heaven above.

I've written "Dear Daddy, we miss you

and wish you were with us to love."

Instead of a stamp I put kisses,

the postman said, "That's best to do."

I've written this letter to Daddy,

saying, "I love you."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19708/03/2013

It's probably a good thing his father's favorite song wasn't "Mairzy Doats".

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19808/03/2013

I love the wailing of the anti- tat queens. Love it. Hope it inspires more folks to get inked.

Rodger The Bearded Clam needs to remember to take her pills EVERY day.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 19908/03/2013

Yep, still depressing.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20008/03/2013

I wish his father's favorite song had been MacArthur Park: "Someone left the cake out in the rain...."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20108/03/2013

I've never even heard of this Big Boots song. Sorry Chey. I don't know what you remembered, perhaps your mind is addled from the drugs.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20208/03/2013

[quote]Quit spamming the thread by engaging the twat who's picking on you!

If only this were the first/only thread where Roger Octopus has made it all about himself, but alas, I can count at least four, including instances where he refers to himself as "Octopus" (pathetically trying to make the name happen)... and it's getting tiresome.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20308/03/2013

Ooooooh

Is Cheyenne gettin' a little pissy on Twitter with someone now?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20408/03/2013

I didn't realize his dad was Native American. He has the looks of an old fashioned movie star (minus the tattoos). It must be hard when you look as he does when you don't get the big career going into your late 30's and you suspect it has a lot to do with being an out gay actor. Even in the big gay movie, Behind the Candelabra, he's still getting bit parts. Add to that all that evangelical christian upbringing (his one brother is a pastor) it's not unexpected to have a breakdown and midlife crisis.

LA is a real cutthroat place though as he's now learned. Who knows, maybe some of this bad publicity will actually help him get noticed.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20508/03/2013

Lots of good-looking actors don't have big careers, out or not; he certainly has more of a career than most straight actors and closet cases. I don't see what great trauma he's experienced that somehow makes a downward midlife spiral reasonable.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20608/03/2013

I will always love my Monte.

-C.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20708/03/2013

R204 I can't believe he responded to that tweet. I hope he at least knows the guy, because otherwise, that is just embarrassing.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20808/03/2013

Actually, never mind that last post. Poking around his twitter, I can see that it prompted a slew of "You're awesome, Cheyenne! We will always love you!" tweets. I guess he needed some positive reinforcement or something.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 20908/03/2013

Embarrassing that he responded, or embarrassing for the stupid twink who thought it was his place to tweet Cheyenne based on things he's read off the internet?

Say what you want about Cheyenne, its little twerps like that you want to slap the shit out of.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21008/03/2013

what was his response?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21108/03/2013

I read the tweet and had no urge to slap him.

Maybe Cheyenne is perfectly sane and sober. But his behavior was enough to cause some notice in the very jaded WeHo community so he has to be a little off. He's hanging around with an ex or current junkie when per his interview he's been in AA for less than a year. It doesn't look like that's a positive direction to go. So the last thing he needs is a bunch of enablers telling him how wonderful and terrific he is.

Just think Cory Monteith or even Michael Jackson surrounded by sycophants. Sometimes you need a wake up call that not everyone loves your shit and not the fake love even if it's from some twitter 'twerp.'

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21208/03/2013

The twit (Mark Dorefast/markbutdeadly( tweeted to Cheyenne: @cheyennejackson NO ONE is pleased with you. Get it together.

Cheyenne tweeted back... Thank you, total stranger...such sage & sound advice. @markbutdeadly:

Apparently he tweets about cocktails and revels in telling minor celebrities what's being said about them on the internet.

And here he is thinking he's Mariah Carey, not a bad voice, but the gesturing like a diva is exactly why he is desperate to be on stage and never will be...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21308/03/2013

Oh come on, R212. Living in WeHo and reading gossip off the internet doesn't give anyone, especially someone who tweets mostly about cocktail swilling, the high ground to lecture a celebrity about unconfirmed gossip.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21408/03/2013

And here's Mark swishing up Helly Dolly

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21508/03/2013

And Maybe This Time from Cabaret

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21608/03/2013

Embarrassing for both of them, r210. That twink is clearly ridiculous, but Cheyenne shouldn't have lowered himself to responding to someone so sad.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21708/03/2013

Wow R213 - R216 you may be going just a little bit overboard in your investigation of some kid who had a negative opinion about your idol. Now he's too 'swishy' & has too many hand gestures, lol and you're critiquing his singer?!? Is this Cheyenne on here? You just need to be a big boy now and realize not everyone is going to love you.

Don't shoot the messenger!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21808/03/2013

And here's Mark swishing up ELO

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 21908/03/2013

Cheyenne is rumored to be incredible in bed.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22008/03/2013

Create your own Cheyenne Jackson tattoo! Here's a blank!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22108/03/2013

No "investigation" R218. And he's not "some kid" . He put himself right out there on the internet for everyone to see. His youtube "performances" come right up if you google his twitter name.

There's nothing wrong with being femme. And Cheyenne in that part is doing a parody. Marbutdeadly is a self-parody.

I'm not a huge fan of Cheyenne, but I find the reveling in schadenfreude and moralizing to be classic DL. For the little twit to do it directly to Jackson earns him a little bitchery.

It's the DL way.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22208/03/2013

When you've got, flaunt it!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22308/03/2013

[quote] And Cheyenne in that part is doing a parody

A parody of whom?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22408/03/2013

OP or anyone else.. can you please make a new Colton Haynes thread? The old one won't open!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22508/03/2013

Vanessa

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22608/03/2013

R204, Xanadu the Musical is a "camp" version of an unintentionally campy film. The whole musical is a light-hearted parody of the original. It's meant to be over the top.

Of course there's empathy for markbutdeadly here.

But people just like him have been the subject of their own threads on DL and DL has expectedly ripped them apart.

We can't let that get in the way though of wallowing in bitchery at Jackson, so continue...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22708/03/2013

It's kind of petty and embarrassing R222 to go after a small time guy who does some amateur singing on the internet and critique him like he's competing with Cheyenne for a role on Broadway simply because he's criticized the star's behavior. It makes it seem that Cheyenne is really going off the deep end.

And for someone who says how much he loves femmes you certainly used the word swishing a lot.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22808/03/2013

r227

How have you survived on DL thus far?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 22908/03/2013

R228, I used the word "swish" once.

And I'm not hunting the kid down, or tweeting it all over the net. It came up on the thread, and I posted it.

He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level. He clearly doesn't think he's a small time

Sounds like you're projecting -- or are you Mark?

Wouldn't surprise me.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23008/03/2013

No one forced Cheyenne Jackson to give marriage tips, or to tweet pics of his tattoos, or his anniversary wishes to his husband. He's put himself out there for comment.

And no one forced this Mark person to tweet his comments to "Jackson" for all of Jackson's followers and the rest of the world to see.

The Internet is the great equalizer.

If you don't want ridicule, don't put shit out on the internet.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23108/03/2013

Ooh "their level". We have a "know your place" hall monitor on the beat.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23208/03/2013

[quote]He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level.

That's too funny. They get thousands of tweets every day from people who think they're on the same level. Do you really think this guy is any different from millions of other tweeters?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23308/03/2013

[quote]He tweets his opinions to minor celebrities as if he's on their level.

Their Level? Is there a test for this before other people are allowed to breathe the same rarefied air as Cheyenne Jackson?

Every celeb gets criticized on Twitter and most ignore them and don't launch a big investigation into their minor critics singing talents. It feels desperate.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23408/03/2013

Not at all, R232. Just a response to him being a poor defenseless "small time" guy. He doesn't think so.

And yes, R233, he's different. He's the first and only one apparently to decide he's the "hall monitor" for Cheyenne's life.

It's hilarious, though watching you all go off the deep end for the little twit.

Keep going.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23508/03/2013

Okay, now I'm convinced.

Markbutdeadly is indeed a DLer. And lurking in this thread.

Who else would care about this loser this much?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23608/03/2013

Off the deep end? Yes, this is QUITE the meltdown.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23708/03/2013

True dat, R237.

Of course R228 also called Cheyenne a "star".

Mary!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23808/03/2013

Hey guys! This is all a big misunderstanding! That tweet was meant for Vladimir Putin!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 23908/03/2013

If Mark was a DLer, wouldn't his tweet have been more cunty?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24008/03/2013

the #byensing it hashtag was pretty cunty.

He looks young, give him a few years before he's really cunty.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24108/03/2013

Oops spoke too soon ... working his inner cunt...

If @BryanFuller is pleased, everything must be fine. Do your thing @cheyennejackson

I've ended up crossing the gay mafia and I'm scared. I'll never show my face in weho again. @BravoAndy @BryanFuller @cheyennejackso

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24208/03/2013

[quote]It's hilarious, though watching you all go off the deep end

R235, you certainly seem overly invested in going after a nobody for his silly tweet. It seems that the person going "off the deep end" can be seen in your mirror. Why do you care so much about what he tweeted?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24308/03/2013

The cunt in plaid...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24408/03/2013

Ok, Mark needs to can it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24508/03/2013

Who does Mark think he is with that pic, Chris Crocker?

Next stop, porn.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24608/03/2013

Jeez, the thread stops being about Terry Squid and starts being about being a random tweeter.

Do I have to really shave my head to get this back on track?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24708/03/2013

Shh, don't spoil it, R247.

They don't realize their responses have taken up two pages of this thread.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24808/03/2013

I'd rather hear more from Roger Octopus than about some random twitter guy. Who cares. Cheyenne Jackson needs to grow a thicker skin because he's going to hear far worse out there.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 24908/03/2013

Uh oh, Markbutdeadly went for Andy Cohen.

Can anyone say Jackhole of the Week?

Please make it so.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25008/03/2013

Twitter twink looks like he's already bald. That hairline looks like a toupee line. He's far to ugly to make it as a performer.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25108/03/2013

Why was CJ barely on 30 rock? Wasn't he hired to play opposite Jenna on TGS?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25208/03/2013

I agree. Fat too ugly.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25308/03/2013

They thought he'd be funnier.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25408/03/2013

What's more surprising is that he didn't sing on GLEE.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25508/03/2013

R254 is that true? Not surprised he did not sing on Glee. He does not need autotune.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25608/03/2013

CJ also didn't get much of a role in 'Behind The Candelabra'. Maybe he's more of a singer than an actor.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25708/03/2013

Miss Markbutdeadly has to be insufferable in real life...

Mark Dorenfast ‏@markbutdeadly 26 Jul

Today I noticed the homeless person on the corner gets more hours of sleep than I do.

Mark Dorenfast ‏@markbutdeadly 2 Aug

Had another awesome evening @BevHillsHotel BarNineteen12. Spicy margaritas, live jazz, and lounging with @andrea_ml

Mark Dorenfast ‏@markbutdeadly 1 Aug

I'm having the grossest time watching people at Soho House. Collapse

Mark Dorenfast ‏@markbutdeadly 31 Jul

Will anyone ever refer to me as "stalwart"? #EileenBrennan

Mark Dorenfast ‏@markbutdeadly 27 Jul

My refrigerator broke so now I have to take myself to lunch in Beverly Hills. #FirstWorldProblems #beverlyhillbilly Expand

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25808/03/2013

Ooh R253-255 responding to herself. Going off the deep end indeed...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 25908/03/2013

r259

Three posts in a row doesn't mean you're responding to yourself, dear.

Responding to oneself would be venturing an opinion and agreeing with it, or answering one's own question.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26008/03/2013

Riiight, R260.

You've also been on this thread from R1.

Stay away from that bucket of water...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26108/03/2013

Are you trying to make this thread about me, Hall monitor?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26208/03/2013

You've made it about you, R1-R262. Did you get that?

And you already used the hall monitor charge. Get new material.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26308/03/2013

Oh now, R263, this is a place for pointless bitchery.

Don't give a pointless bitch a point.

She's just trying to get back to her obsession with Cheyenne Jackson, with her triple posting and all.

What else does she have?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26408/03/2013

She has a penis :)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26508/03/2013

Well she also says "dear" and "penis", which means she's an elder-chick-with-dick.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26608/03/2013

This thread seems to be degenerating. I think I will close it soon. You have been warned.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26708/03/2013

Who gets themselves a tattoo as a present for their dad? That is one of many things about Cheyenne's meltdown of sorts which has me puzzled.

How's it work, really? "Dad, you know that one song you always liked?" "Well, I had the lyrics tattooed on my arm in a penal farm font." "Happy birthday!"

I can only imagine what his dad thought, you know.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26808/03/2013

What's worse is he had to say Merry Christmas Dad In July /Aug as he claims it was a Christmas present for him.

I can see a tattoo being a present for your lover especially if you put it somewhere that only they'd get to see or see it the most. But how is his dad supposed to enjoy his present if it's living in another state. Is a tattoo really a good present for an evangelical christian dad?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 26908/03/2013

His tale about it being a gift for his dad, is probably a lie. He's out of control and will continue with the bullcrap until he gets into rehab or goes to visit Cory Monteith.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27008/03/2013

Actually Daddy Big Boots wasn't the one in penal farm font, the other tattoo was.

Daddy Big Boots looks like Times New Roman, or possibly Caslon.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27108/03/2013

:)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27208/03/2013

Why does he keep tattooing his arm with stupid messages? That is so dumb!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27308/03/2013

It's a cover-up. I don't know whether C is dominant or submissive, but that tat is related to BDSM. He got it, and he's trying to create a story to cover up the impulse (or command, if indeed he is submissive and it was an order). Come on - "Christmas" present? In the spring/summer? For an evangelical Christian?

I am just curious now whether it's Cheyenne who's the "Daddy" in question or whether he's playing someone else's boy. I suspect he's submissive and got this for a "present" for his Master.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27408/03/2013

That is so stupid.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27508/03/2013

R272 wins.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27608/03/2013

Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'

Despite the demise of his marriage to Monte Lapka, Cheyenne Jackson has nothing but good things to say about his soon-to-be ex-husband.

On Thursday, the same day his rep released a statement confirming the couple were calling it quits, the actor touched on the sensitive subject during an interview with The Frank DeCaro Show on SiriusXM's OutQ.

"Yeah, it is a sad thing. It's a sad thing anytime a relationship ends," he says. "We had a good long run, almost 13 years."

Adding that the split was both "mutual" and "amicable," Jackson, 38, goes on to praise his former partner. "He is a wonderful man. It's a sad personal thing."

Jackson – who wed Lapka shortly after same-sex marriage was legalized in New York in 2011 – understands their relationship served as an inspiration to many, which, in part, led him to publicly announce their divorce.

"I'm a little naïve to think that people will even care, but they do ... I know that our marriage meant a lot to other people. That's not lost on me and I respect that," he says.

But although he is open about parts of his personal life, not everything is meant for public record, he says, referring to the rumors that he is in Alcoholics Anonymous.

"You know what, I own it. I'm proud of myself. My life is great. It's sad right now because we're both going through something that's really painful, but that's life," Jackson explains.

"I started my recovery last summer and it became something I really wanted to focus on in my life and repairing relationships in my family and such," he says. "So this is a really strong, beautiful time for me, personally."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27708/03/2013

[quote]Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'

The relationship had a long run...the marriage on the other hand didn't even make it to 2 years.

The moral of the story is don't bother getting married if you haven't done so within the first 5 years. You'll jinx yourself.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27808/03/2013

He sounds so sincere in that interview.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 27908/03/2013

Well, to be fair, they couldn't marry until recently.

He's on the verge of getting more press for his divorce than he ever received professionally.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28008/03/2013

:D

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28108/03/2013

If he that gotten THAT it would have been awesome.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28208/03/2013

Maybe he should hook up with Reichen.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28308/03/2013

Cheyenne responds...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28408/03/2013

It's a nice spin. He's got everyone thinking Monte broke up with him because he went to AA. He's subtly making Monte the bad guy who enabled his drug/alcohol habits and he knows Monte won't contradict him because he's not in show biz and doesn't speak to the media.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28508/03/2013

Reichen probably wouldn't want him. Reichen is a graduate of the Air Force Academy and was a pilot. Did this dildo even get through high school?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28608/03/2013

When i click on the link to his response, I get a "bad request" message. Can someone cut and paste it into the thread?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28708/03/2013

The other thread said the new boyfriend was an actor named Jason Landau. His latest picture on his instagram account is a picture of a tattoo on his arm that says: "be true be free be love"

It looks like they have a mutual love of word tattoos

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28808/03/2013

I don't think this is going to end well...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 28908/03/2013

Their word tattoos will be a comfort when they move to the double-wide. They'll fit right in with all the neighbors.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29008/03/2013

[quote]don't bother getting married if you haven't done so within the first 5 years. You'll jinx yourself.

Such fine, sage advice! So do you have any scientific cures for these powerful "jinxes", or do I just throw a virgin into this volcano?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29108/03/2013

When did twelve years become "a good long run"?

No straight married person would call twelve years a good long run. It would be called "just warming up." (Unless that straight person is on marriage #3.)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29208/04/2013

R293 If his new boyfriend's name is Joe I guess someone was giving out incorrect information in the other thread when they pointed to this Jason Landau guy. Is that right?

Maybe it's just a coincidence that Jason Landau also got an arm tattoo with pithy sayings. Maybe it's just an unfortunate new trend.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29408/04/2013

Maybe Joe is a nickname for Jason. ;)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29508/04/2013

R291 I think you take things a little too seriously...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29608/04/2013

R291, where are you going to find this virgin?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29708/04/2013

r281? Enough.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29808/04/2013

Look, it's despicable that Jackson is trying to get people to infer that he left Monte because of AA. Jackson's clearly not doing his program if he's announcing he's in AA, because it's supposed to be an anonymous program. Hence the name. They specifically ask that public people NOT do it.

He just seems like a cretin.

His behavior suggests someone falling off the wagon, not getting on one.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 29908/04/2013

R294, I think 293 is a parody post. Or a frau. Either way, they got the person's name wrong.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30008/04/2013

I also think it's fascinating that Jackson is pretending, in that one interview, that he announced the break up because he just thought people should know, not because he's trying to do damage control over the gossip that's he's a tweaked out slut who's acting out big-time. Which only reinforces the gossip, frankly.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30108/04/2013

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30208/04/2013

R301 Agree completely. Most people still have no idea who he is.

think the only people believing the PR spin are a handful of hausfraus and a few crazed Broadway crazies. Although, Andy Cohen tweeted his support as did jerry O'Connel. Which isnt saying much since both have bigger cocaine problems then Cheyenne ever did.

The PR team is doing a good job of over saturating the media with non crazy stuff forcing the really whacked out shit lower in the rankings and searches .

Today's People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight feature "Cheyenne's struggle with Alcoholism." It's teh 3rd day of this bullshit. Does he really warrant this much attention?

The whole PR fix reminds me of Michael Douglas's line in Liberace to Matt Damon. "It's a great story, you've got everything but the burning orphanage"

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30408/04/2013

r302, I like your pictures and I hope they catch on.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30608/04/2013

It really doesn't sound like Cheyenne is following any of guidelines for The Steps.He has been sober most less then a year at most. If he is even sober. I can't imagine his AA sponsor is too happy with is approach to the program. A few guidelines for maintaining sobriety:

No Dating Year 1 - Leave out the fact that he is married. Dating in year one is considered a big no no.

No Dating Addicts - Since most alcoholics / addicts are not good listeners, the best thing to do when dating ( after Year 1) is, don't date another alcoholic/ addict.

No Major Life Changes Year 1 - This includes changing jobs,moving, divorcing, etc.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30808/04/2013

All the BBW threads on the subject were deleted. I wonder if DL will hold out.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 30908/04/2013

There were Big Beautiful Women threads on this subject?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31108/04/2013

The boyfriend's name is Jason Landau, not Joe. Jason is an ex LA party boy who is hardly a young thing . He had the usual cocaine / meth / booze habit. I heard he's been in AA for a few months now. I know he still goes to circuit parties,although sober now.

Two addicts, newly sober, move in together in weho...This is not going to end well or it's a great idea for a new series on LOGO.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31208/04/2013

gross

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31308/04/2013

[quote]He scared Roger Octopus away.

No he didn't. Using troll-dar on a post from the "When Did Datalounge Start?" thread reveals that you yourself are Roger Octopus.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31408/04/2013

R308...you're right.

AA is very clear that, within the first year of sobriety, people should refrain from making big changes in their lives. The reasons are fairly straight-forward. People often try to sabotage their sobriety by ratcheting up the dysfunction in their lives; brain chemistry is still 'under the influence' (because it takes that long for the brain to process out the chemicals);people often try to replace the substance by creating 'excitement' that can lead to other problems; and it's important for people to really look at their behavior in regards to, not only their addiction, but to how they treat other people as well. It takes time to start working the steps, and really finding your way in program.

Cheyenne is doing the opposite. Dumped his partner of 13 years. Still partying. Picked up a guy in AA (which has it's own term "13th stepping). He seems to be trying to ratchet up the 'fun' quotient, which is a pretty good sign of self sabotage. Just the fact that he's using his involvement in AA to PR himself is highly problematic. It goes against everything the program stand for, and it just feeds his ego. A big part of 12 step sobriety is looking at one's own ego and trying to learn some humility. He's going in the opposite direction.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31508/04/2013

So what's at the root of his substance abuse?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31708/04/2013

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31808/04/2013

What is BBW? I only know it as R311 does.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 31908/04/2013

That should have been BWW - Broadwayworld.

One of the threads mentioned someone seeing Cheyenne kissing guys (not Monte) around the time he was doing Xanadu.

But apart from that, I don't think there was any substance to the threads.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32008/04/2013

CJ certainly is getting one hell of a publicity boost. Has he ever been covered this extensively in mainstream media? Thank you r320 for clearing that up.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32108/04/2013

I was thinking Big Black Woman so thanks for clearing that up.

R320 I think there was more than one thread in BWW . Some had quite a lot of response and they were deleted right away so there was probably a lot more being said.

I read a couple of places that Cheyenne had 13 stepped someone and didn't know what that meant so I'm learning stuff from here.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32208/04/2013

R321, well it's hardly great publicity, however.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32308/04/2013

does he have a instagram, I want to see more cute selfies

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32408/04/2013

Isn't it amazing how even some D list wannabe can get his PR people to get info about himself scrubbed off the internet? It really shows you the power these celebrities have, even when they're pretty minor.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32508/04/2013

Im also surprised by the amount of coverage and going on the 3rd day now. I guess being a boozy drugie would his ride to fame. .Let see if he can get any jobs now , hopefully with long sleeves

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32608/04/2013

R323

[quote]well it's hardly great publicity, however.

The adage is true... any publicity is good publicity. No one was talking about Cheyenne prior to this. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was deliberate.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32708/04/2013

And if you pay close attention to Jackson's Twitter feed, you'll see that the gay 'mafia' types -- Berlanti, Singer, et al. -- are offering words of encouragement to Cheyenne.

He's going to come out of this episode in great shape.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32808/04/2013

I absolutely hate all those AA rules. As if all addicts are the same. I'm sober, have been for a long time. But I just couldn't stand all the same rules that they pass of as "suggestions". I got out of AA after a month or so and have never looked back.

That is all.

Now, back to crazy Cheyenne.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 32908/04/2013

R329= dry drunk.

The "rules" are meant to help people, not only attain sobriety but also to be better people. Clearly you felt you were perfectly fine as you are (narcissistic personality disorder and all).

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33008/04/2013

R328...no, he's not. He's not famous or talented enough. And 'Berlanti and Singer' are hardly going to make it otherwise. Oooh, he might get a guest spot on Arrow!

'Reality' fame, especially for one's 'misfortunes' never works out to a great career. Unless he does those awful reality shows on VH1, he'll soon disappear.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33108/04/2013

That's harsh. He's got some talent and he seems to be booked up for movies and shows.

Things must be getting bad though if he's turning to pussy.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33208/04/2013

It's not harsh, it's honest. His looks have gotten him this far, and it's not terribly far, frankly. He was given a shot on "ThirtyRock", a show with a great ensemble and smart writing, and he was incredibly weak in the role they gave him. It was written well, he just couldn't deliver the lines.

His 'music' is mediocre pop, at best. His acting is pretty sub par. He's hardly on the path to being some superstar, and this sort of publicity can only make it worse. The gays in the entertainment industry may offer support on Twitter, but they won't hire him.

And he's covering himself in bad ink, and being indiscreet at LA parties, and that's not going to help him either. Singer and Berlanti aren't going to go out of their way for someone who can't keep secrets, if you catch my drift.

He's not talented enough to rise. He's getting some publicity, but once it dies down he's just another wannabe who can't keep himself from imploding.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33308/04/2013

I mean, look at his pic here. What the hell happened?? He's gone from good looking to this in a couple of months? He looks like he's aged ten years.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33408/04/2013

His personal life is messy right now but I hope he makes it. I've liked the few songs I've heard him sing. He also actually was decent in 30 Rock. I remember liking the character. I don't think he's washed up yet. He's just going through some things. How he handles these personal challenges will be the determining factor.

But I'm going to root for one of the few guys to come out early in their career. That had to have cost him some opportunities

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33508/05/2013

R335 -ZZzzzz

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33608/05/2013

He's dunzo. Get over it, bitches.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33708/05/2013

I never thought that enough people on DL knew who Cheyenne Jackson was to warrant all the threads and posts.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33808/05/2013

I saw CJ in "Finian's Rainbow" three times--he was great and was perfect in the role. HIs voice was in top form and he was charming and warm. The show closed early though and he seems to have lost his way since then. He may have too much talent for the vapid wasteland of popular culture right now.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 33908/05/2013

Why did 30 Rock get rid of him? His character just disappeared.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34008/05/2013

He was perfectly fine in "Finians Rainbow", but it's a dull part. Christopher Fitzgerald had the fun role.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but Cheyenne does get a lot of points for being a very quick study - he went into both ALL SHOOK UP and XANADU at 11th-hour notice after the actors signed for the roles exited the show (James Carpinello left XANADU because of an injury...the unlucky Carpinello also pulled out of HAIRSPRAY in favor of a TV deal that didn't pan out). That professional quality helped him considerably.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34108/05/2013

He's passable as an actor and doesn't need autotune for his singing. Maybe he can get some voiceover work.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34208/05/2013

R340 Did you see him on 30 Rock? He was pretty bad.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34308/05/2013

As someone in recovery myself, I feel Cheyenne is making a mockery of AA. Not ony publicly talking about it less then a year into The Program. But, tattooing "Life on Life's Terms" on your forearm?

It's a desperate attempt to prove to the world "I'm sober. See, I'm talking about it and I've inked my arm. So, I must be sober."

It's like the man who tattoos "honesty" on his arm. You know he's a liar.

He should have said nothing about AA or said "its private."

He complains he was outed from AA and that it was "really F*cked up, what those people did" But, HE showed up at a West Hollywood pool party in a speedo with the AA slogan tattooed on his arm.He outed himself.

Now he is blaming the people at the pool party for reporting it?

AA is about humility, surrenduring, and taking responsibility for your own actions. This guy is all EGO, cockiness, and blaming others for the mess he is currently in.

That he is using AA for PR is despicable.He has been in The Program a few months. He is not qaulified to be a sponsor let alone speak publicly about it.

Otehr mental health issues are at play here. Thsi is not the beahvior of someone seriosly involved in AA.His recent behavior is in direct conflict with most of AA first year guidelines.

No dating No major life changes Make thoughtful choices not based on impulse or instant gratification

If this is California's version of AA, no wonder everyone in that state is in a constant state of relapse.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34408/05/2013

You're not supposed to date during your first year of AA? For real, R344?

What if you're married?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34508/05/2013

You're not supposed to start a new romantic relationship, r345, and if you're married, you're not supposed to make major life changes... both of which Cheyenne has done.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34608/05/2013

Again, these are suggestions they make in AA--not hard and fast rules.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34708/05/2013

R347 Yes, they are suggestions. But, they are based on years of experience in what helps people maintain sobriety.

Choosing not to take the suggestions makes it more likely you will relapse. Sorry, thems the facts.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34808/05/2013

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 34908/05/2013

"Jolene" and "It's Today" are my favorites.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35008/05/2013

R347, "suggestion", perhaps, but the program certainly discourages people from acting hastily and impetuously during the first year. It's considered very important not to make major changes for the reasons elaborated on in this thread. It's really about your commitment to your own sobriety. AA would certainly not encourage someone to dump his partner and proclaimed best friend, two months into the program. Because that sort of behavior is dysfunctional acting out. People join program and want to 'start a whole new life' and throw everyone and everything to the curb. And the 12 steps really want you to look at your own mess, and the ways in which you've harmed others- it doesn't want to facilitate more harm.

You're also not supposed to be using AA meetings to cruise. Again, it's really important to stop acting impulsively, something addicts are prone to do. The program is supposed to make you more deliberate in your actions, more patient, kind, and thoughtful. but when addicts join program, they sometimes act as if it's a new kind of 'high', and they try to create dysfunctional 'excitement' by changing everything in their lives. It's a way of keeping the high going. If you're really committed to sobriety, you follow the program and work the steps, something that requires you to stop seeking immediate self gratification, and start looking inwards at the ways in which you facilitate your own dependence on getting high.

Jackson is a textbook example of what not to do, AND is also a good reason why the program requires anonymity. He looks like an impulsive mess who's thrown his husband aside because of some 'new fad' he's taken up. Most people won't realize that this behavior is exactly the opposite of what 12 step programs want people to do. He's giving in to his ego and impulsive behavior, and he doesn't seem to care who he hurts. That's acting out, not sobriety.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35108/05/2013

R344 need a drink BADLY. Hell, I'd buy him a round just to knock him off his high horse.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35208/05/2013

R352...the EPITOME of the word ASSHOLE.

Seems like you've HAD your drink, creep. Jealous that someone is trying to work on his issues, has some clarity, and can out-think you? Funny that you have nothing to contribute, no ideas of your own to offer in a debate, just a rude remark that betrays what an asshole YOU are.

He doesn't need a drink, honey, you need to put down YOURS.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35308/05/2013

And I completely agree with R344. Jackson is using program to PR himself and that's pretty despicable. Particularly since one of the first thing program asks is that individuals NOT represent themselves as being in AA when dealing with the media, unless they're doing it anonymously. Which is meant to help protect the anonymity of everyone in the program.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35408/05/2013

False equivalency, R88. People who express the opinion that tattoos are idiotic and disgusting aren't trying to pass laws to prevent people from getting tatts, so it's not quite the same thing as the abortion situation. Now, is it?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35508/05/2013

353 - yep, you can out-think me and you have clarity and all that shit but you don't know who jack trimpey is. Try to keep up with the adults and you'll get more than your 28th white chip.

In case you're as google impaired as you are sanctimonious, I'll give you a hint - Trimpey wrote 'The Small Book'.

You AAs are so fucking creepy, go buy some new nikes, cut off your testicles, make purple ponchos and load your pockets with quarters. The comet is coming.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35608/05/2013

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35708/05/2013

R356= Looney tunes.

Dearheart, First and foremost, this thread isn't about you and your 'issues' with the AA recovery model.

Second, I know who he is. He's one of the shills who's enriched himself by claiming that addictions are curable. His 'program' is just slightly less crazy than Scientology. It has nothing to do with AA, however. If your point is that AA is some kind of cult, than you CLEARLY have no idea what AA is about or how it operates. None. ZERO.

Third, your hostility is ridiculous, yet also highly revealing.

Fourth, this thread isn't ABOUT YOU. Jackson is in AA, dear, not some crazy pseudo-recovery program. So your angry posts are quite irrelevant.

Finally, I'm not in AA. I have had many friends who are in 12 step programs, who have benefited tremendously from them.

Please feel free to depart, and go back to the conspiracy theory websites you usually frequent. Thanks!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35808/05/2013

How do we get nuts like 356 here, anyway?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 35908/05/2013

some of the nuts can use trolldar on this page and get the full picture. time for happy hour, alkie!!!!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36008/05/2013

We should take the time to advise CJ on work he may be able to get in California. If he's fairly good at math, perhaps he could become a rental agent at a trailer park. It that's too much, he could apply to the State Highway Department to work as a flagman at highway construction sites.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36108/05/2013

OK, at this point, people are just photo shopping their favorite lame camp song to his bicep. C'mon we can do better.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36208/05/2013

There is no better, R362. The joke is played out.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36308/05/2013

I'm a little surprised we haven't seen any pix from the infamous pool party. You know they're out there.

Anyone?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36408/05/2013

If anyone doesn't realize what actually happened please take a look at the the actually headlines from Cheyenne's circus. This should be taught in PR school. You can see the PR machine starts slow day 1, then they hit their stride in days 2, 3, 4,5.

ACTUAL HEADLINES

Day 1 - Cheyenne Jackson Splits From Husband, Shaves Head, Grows Mustache, Gets “Prison Tattoos”

Enter SLATE PR

Day 1 - Cheyenne Jackson Confirms Plans to Divorce Husband Monte Lapka

Day 2 - Cheyenne Jackson, Husband Split After Two Years of Marriage: "They've Been Living Separate Lives"

Day 3 - Cheyenne Jackson Opens Up About His Brave Alcoholism Battle

Day 3 - Cheyenne Talks about Corey Monteith's Death - My Heart goes Out to Lea Michele

Day 4 - Cheyenne Jackson on His Marriage: 'We Had a Good Long Run'

Day 5 - Cheyenne Jackson Calls Divorce a "Sad Thing"

The only two that got by the PR Machine were on Day 2 & 3. I know two interns at SLATE who will be killed by tomorrow morning.

Day 2 - Cheyenne Jackson Says, "I'm Not A Nazi Skinhead.”

Day 3 - Cheyenne Jackson shows off new boyfriend before divorce announcement

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36508/05/2013

Cheyenne gave his father the gift of a tattoo whose ink went into Cheyenne's skin? Please. Yeah, yeah, I realize Cheyenne was creating a bonding moment between his father and himself.

However, if I ever put all that hideous ink on my body, my father would not have taken it as a compliment. My father would have friggin hit the roof and told me how goddamn stupid I was-and to get that awful mess removed immediately. That tattoo is not a gift, and my father would have been pissed beyond words if I defaced my body.

(And I would have agreed with him.)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36608/05/2013

Good Lord give it a rest R365. Your tediousness grows tiresome. Your precious Matt will soon be safely away from the big ole bad that is Simon. Eye roll ... How do I know? Because Simon will not tolerate a cheating partner. The kids are being prepared for the eventual cutting of the ties. Simon will initially allow Matt limited visitation that will twiddle down too nothing. By the end of WC filming Simon will have removed all traces of Matt from the family LA home. A brief statement of the couples amicable break up due to busy work schedules causing the couple to drift apart. They will remain friends and co-parents to Halls biological children. Yeah the b word would be used to remind Matt of who's the real daddy. Matt will go on to enjoy his skanky way and Simon will slowly heal from his heartbreak and eventually meet a worthy enough to be his life partner

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36708/06/2013

Chey and Monte got married to save their relationship and that was their downfall.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36808/06/2013

It's interesting to note that the Sunday, July 28, Doonesbury was about gay divorce.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 36908/06/2013

R367 = Hi, Simon.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37008/06/2013

[quote]Hi, Simon

When I see something like this, I wonder if the writer really thinks they're addressing that person or if it's a failed attempt at 3rd Grade humor.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37108/06/2013

R368, I'm not sure I agree. It would've been better simply to break up. What happened is that Jackson decided to uproot everything in his life out of some misguided notion that this was consistent with getting sober. And he really messed up. I also think he's exhibiting all the signs of a mid-life crisis.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37208/06/2013

Is it because of the hairline?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37308/06/2013

If I had to choose it'd be Monte over new love Jason Landau. It's funny how yesterday Cheyenne put that he heart one of Jason's pictures on instagram. His publicist must have reminded him that wasn't a good idea because it's no longer there.

I'm guessing Jason will be trotted out as the new beau after a respectable period of time.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37408/06/2013

[quote]His publicist must have reminded him that wasn't a good idea because it's no longer there.

He's not too smart if he has to be told things like that.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37508/06/2013

r374

Purely on looks? Or because Monte's the "wronged spouse"?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37608/06/2013

The new boyfriend appears to work for Ellen Degeneres.

He also has a new awful tat. Why could they just have them put on some delph, or something.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37708/06/2013

R377 Is that Miss Jackson's new boyfriend? Eww, he's ugly!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37808/06/2013

The new boyfriend's really rat-faced. He left his best friend and partner of 13 years for that? Honestly, WORSE mid-life crisis ever!

And what can Landau be thinking? Hooking up with some guy who's in program for 2 months, who ditches his husband of 13 years. Not to mention the whole 'single white female' vibe of Jackson cutting his hair and getting tats to look more like Landau.

Are we sure this isn't some kind of practical joke?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 37908/06/2013

And I thought that people in AA or rehab were advised not to enter new relationships for at least a year?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38008/06/2013

R379

[quote]Are we sure this isn't some kind of practical joke?

As someone pointed out earlier... Cheyenne's not that bright.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38108/06/2013

R381...good point.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38208/06/2013

Read the entire thread before posting, r380. Please let's not not debate asinine AA rules AGAIN.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38308/06/2013

R383...oh dear.

"Asinine"? The only thing here that's asinine is your ridiculous hostility to AA. Get over yourself, seriously.

R380, you're right. People in 12 step recovery are encouraged not to make big life changes in the first year, i.e. breaking up your marriage or starting a new relationship. He appears to have done both things simultaneously. The reasons are stated elsewhere in the thread, but it's an attempt to get people to stop acting impulsively and dysfunctionally.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38408/06/2013

R385...be quiet, Octopus! Go away troll!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38608/07/2013

Please FF R387 everyone so we can get rid of Roger Octopus once and for all.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38808/07/2013

Oh Oh, the husband has no hired Katie Holmes divorce attorney. Someone is gonna get their ass Tom Cruised!

Cheyenne Jackson and husband Monte Lapka have hired high-powered law firms to reach a quick divorce settlement. We’re told Lapka has tapped Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, which has had Katie Holmes and Bethenny Frankel as clients. Jackson will be represented by Chemtob Moss Forman & Talbert, whose clients have included Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 38908/07/2013

He can't be in too much danger. What is Monte going to get, custody of the Daddy Big Boots tattoo?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39008/07/2013

Does Miss Jackson even have all that much money? I'd be surprised if he is worth more than $1 million.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39108/07/2013

Sometimes it's not about the money--it's about the punishment. And it sounds as if the husband has plenty to be mad about.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39208/07/2013

It works the other way around too, you silly gooses. Monte hires a power law firm to make sure Jackson doesn't get his paws on too much of Monte's assets.

Do not equate Monte to Katie Holmes just because they are using the same law firm. The wealth flows the other way.

Again: Investment Banker vs. Ocassionally Employed Alcoholic Stage Actor.

$1 million? Cheyenne wishes!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39308/07/2013

BTW "silly gooses" was on purpose - don't even try it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39408/07/2013

I forgot to add the funny part:

When Page Six reached Jackson’s spokesman, Shea Martin from Slate PR, for comment, he insulted us, then demanded we never write about his client again.

ha ha....That tactic should work!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39508/07/2013

Who's paying for all this publicist work?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39608/07/2013

Cheyenne Jackson is very lucky that the most common comment on most of the articles on him have been Who?' Who is this again? and I've never heard of these people.

Being relatively unknown reduces the possibility of this being the first gay celebrity messy divorce.

Monte is probably trying to protect his assets. Who knows how much was bled in support of CK's purported drug habits.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39708/07/2013

But hiring attorneys known for fighting contentious divorces seems to belie the claim that the divorce is so amicable.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39808/07/2013

The publcist seems stupid. Doesn't he or she know that by telling the NY post to never write about your client again, it will make them even more venomous in the future.

I disagree with the rest of you and I see why this is story has legs.

It's goteverything: a person in the public eye, sex, booze, drugs, cheating, cray cray, gay divorce, skanky new boyfriends, and now Katie Holmes.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 39908/07/2013

Slightly off-topic: I've always been a big fan of CJ and follow him on Twitter. Over the past few years, he's tweeted a lot about Monte and their relationship and it has always been affectionate, even when it's teasing. Frankly, his devotion to Monte and their relationship has always been one of his most attractive qualities.

Several months ago, they apparently moved into a new place and in several interviews Cheyenne said how important separate bathrooms are to their relationship. In fact, in one interview, he said, "two bathrooms, two doors, two locks." I remember thinking that was odd. Is Monte too much of a clean freak? Does he really stink it up? What would make bathrooms with locks that important to a couple that's been together so long?

After reading about Cheyenne's issues, I'm wondering if Monte had called him out on some of his behavior and he was trying to hide it from him?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40008/07/2013

Shea Martin was the guy everyone on here mistook for Simon Halls when the Halls-Bomer relationship was first outed. They look somewhat alike, both have greyish hair and beady sociopath eyes.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40108/07/2013

I'm looking forward to the NY Post writing something along the lines of, "What recently divorced tattooed substance abuser was a bit sloppy and all shook up at an LA sex gathering? We're not supposed to write about him, so we'll leave the rest up to you."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40208/07/2013

This article from last year did talk about the separate bathroom stuff

"Jackson's sporting two new tattoos — an initial "Z' on his inner right arm and the initial "M' on his inner left.

The "M' is for his husband, physicist Monte Lapka, the man he married last year after 12 years of dating. His secret for a good union? "Two bathrooms will make a marriage last, I believe," he says with a laugh.

I wonder what he's going to do about that M tattoo now.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40308/07/2013

We’re told Lapka has tapped Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, which has had Katie Holmes and Bethenny Frankel as clients.

Jackson will be represented by Chemtob Moss Forman & Talbert, whose clients have included Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas.

Ginny Barber and Diandra Douglas...WTF?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40408/07/2013

Shea Martin is the guy chewing gum

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40508/07/2013

R402 That made me laugh out loud

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40608/07/2013

Maybe the two locks refers to the bathroom cabinet(s).

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40708/07/2013

In "Cheyenne Jackson's Secrets to a Successful Marriage" article he again mentions separate bathrooms as one of the keys.

He also said of Monte: "He has a wicked, dry sense of humor, and doesn't suffer fools. That always gives me a metaphysical boner."

I wonder if he's getting metaphysical boners from his new guy.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40808/07/2013

Part 3 of this thread should be "Chey Chey Goes Cray Cray."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 40908/07/2013

Chey was on Lance Bass' radio show and he posted a pic. He looks a fucking drugged out mess and the stache makes it ten times worse.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41008/07/2013

[quote] I wonder what he's going to do about that M tattoo now.

Add an 'ETH' to it, I guess.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41108/07/2013

He's going to give the M tattoo to his Mother for Easter.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41208/07/2013

R412 - Oh No You Didn't

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41308/07/2013

I wouldn't think there are a ton of assets involved with either of them. The live near me in a rental building, that although it has a doorman is a bit tatty.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41408/07/2013

Those kinds of lawyers are probably not going to take a case without assets being involved. Lawyers involved in the Tom Cruise Katie Holmes divorce and the lawyers involved in what TMZ called one of the richest marriage settlements in history for Diandra Douglas are probably not working for charity. Someone's got money here.

Maybe Monte is from a wealthy family or is some kind of financial wizard or CK has been raking in the cash.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41508/07/2013

I lived in a refurbished-for-rentals old glorious hotel on Park Avenue and 34th with doorman, where my beginning rent for a one bedroom w/central air went from 900/month (1992) to 1600/month (2007). There were earlier tenants who paid even less. Still - the Captain and Tennille had an apartment on the top floor.

You can't judge NYC resident's incomes that accurately on buildings alone. My building was a contradiction in itself: posh address, doorman, lobby and a few celebrities - vs. low rents due to the creation of hastily subdivided small modern units in the 1950's which lost all their Vanderbilt charm.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41608/07/2013

R415 who is CK?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41708/07/2013

CK is a typo. Should be CJ I hate typing his very long name.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41808/07/2013

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 41908/07/2013

My two cents on the Daddy Big Boots tattoo.

Cheyenne has a foot fetish. He gave an interview where he said his first sexual feeling was watching Blutto tickle Popeye's feet.

A friend of mine who messed around with Cheyenne wears a size 14 shoe and said Cheyenne loved to play with my friends big feet and masturbate with them.

So ... I'm not buying the present for Dad thing.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42008/07/2013

[quote] He gave an interview where he said his first sexual feeling was watching Blutto tickle Popeye's feet.

These kind of quotes go against the idea that he was selling himself as "clean cut".

Not that there's anything sleazy about talking about sexual awakening, but celebs selling "clean cut" don't go into that kind of detail.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42108/07/2013

[quote]These kind of quotes go against the idea that he was selling himself as "clean cut".

Nobody said he's a candidate for MENSA.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42208/07/2013

r422

Just giving credit where it's due - he's been pretty candid in interviews, though obviously not ballsy enough to mention the open relationship part.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42308/07/2013

R420 The puzzle is finally solved! The root of Cheyenne's agony is his unfulfilled desire to have sex with his father's feet!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42408/07/2013

Are the lawyers they hired really that much better than a regular divorce attorney?

There are ads on the subway for $500 quickie divorce from lawyers up in Washington Heights.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42508/07/2013

R423 one person's candid is another person's mentally ill

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42608/07/2013

I found the quote from the Advocate interview about Popeye.

"The first time that I knew I was gay — I think I was, like, 7 — I was watching this Valentine’s Day Popeye cartoon episode that would play every year. There was this scene where Popeye was captured by Brutus, tied up with no shoes or socks on, and Brutus starts tickling his feet. I remember getting a little boner, and I didn’t know what it was about that scene that was creating that, but I knew that it was something naughty that I couldn’t tell anybody, and I definitely knew it was something that made me different. But every year, I couldn’t wait for that episode.”

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42708/07/2013

It doesn't sound all that amicable to me, with the two celeb lawyers involved.

And I think the foot fetish thing explains the daddy boots tattoo.

What was up with the Z tattoo? M was for Monte (notice he didn't have the whole name tattooed), but what was the corresponding Z one for?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42808/07/2013

[quote]What was up with the Z tattoo? M was for Monte (notice he didn't have the whole name tattooed), but what was the corresponding Z one for?

Pretty sure the Z tattoo, which was his first (?) was for his dog that died.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 42908/07/2013

r420: Maybe Cheyenne is the beloved "Broadway Feets 'n flip-flops" troll!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43008/07/2013

Yes, the dog was called Zora Neale Hurston.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43108/07/2013

I thought you were joking R431. Google says you're accurate.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43208/07/2013

R426...BINGO. Chey-Chey was already cray-cray, and he stopped taking his meds-meds.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43308/07/2013

He got Zora (Neale Hurston) from an animal shelter in Harlem. He named her after a Harlem writer, foklorist and anthropologist who was a part of the Harlem Renaissance. I think the dog died last year.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43508/07/2013

Telling Page Six to never write about his client again? Chey-Chey's publicist sounds like a complete idiot!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43608/07/2013

Just announced -- he's the lead of a new movie.

I guess this hasn't hurt his career.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43708/07/2013

Anthony Rapp is the other "name" in the movie. Enough said.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43808/07/2013

I dare someone to post a comment on the Deadline article as "Daddy Big Boots."

I DARE you.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 43908/07/2013

His father probably never heard of "Daddy Big Boots."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44008/07/2013

His father wore slippers.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44108/07/2013

His father wore sandals

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44208/07/2013

LOL! Which one of you bitches did it?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44308/07/2013

R443 Stinky linky

Aso, I just saw the new boyfriend Jason Landau. There is no way that dude is not on meth. yuck

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44408/07/2013

Consider it done R439. I made a really innocent comment under the moniker Daddy Big Boots.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44508/07/2013

[quote]"Two bathrooms will make a marriage last, I believe," he says with a laugh.

I guess he believed wrong.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44608/07/2013

It's only true if one of the two bathrooms isn't being used for tricking with meth addicts.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44708/07/2013

Comment #4

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44808/07/2013

Is there a problem with DL's link function?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 44908/07/2013

The comments seem oddly positive.

I'm testing to see if the link works for me.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45008/07/2013

R437, you're kidding, I pray.

THAT'S his big break? If that's the best he can do, he'd better spend more time on tats and pool parties.

A movie by a nothing film company, whose writer's claim to fame is that he penned the upcoming sequel to "Twins"? LOL!! The director is some documentary guy. The movie isn't even listed anywhere on IMDB. Good luck with that!

If you go to his IMDB page, he's listed as being in tons of stuff for 2013, but it's all low budget crap. He was better off on Broadway. But someone's convinced him that he's going to be a big movie star, and he bought it hook, line, and big boots.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45408/07/2013

"AA is not anything like MichFest or Scientology or any of the other false equivalency bullshit you've posted. It's a free and voluntary program that people can come and go from as they choose."

Unless you're talking about the Brother Sun Re-Education Camp, I believe Michfest is also voluntary and people are allowed to come and go as they choose.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45508/08/2013

Does anyone know if Shea Martin is gay? Or a sociopath?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45608/08/2013

R456 Shea-Shea is Gay-Gay. And maybe not a sociopath, but looking at his actions and ridiculous behavior with the NY post....he is most likely as cray-cray as his client.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45708/08/2013

His real last name is Butter.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45808/08/2013

It looks like Shea Martin has been eating sticks of butter.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 45908/08/2013

R459 Shea Martin isn't fat, a little thick maybe. But, not fat.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46008/08/2013

Who is fatter, Shea or Simon? Does Shea have tits like Simon?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46108/08/2013

No has tits like Simon Cowell.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46208/08/2013

[quote]There was this scene where Popeye was captured by Brutus, tied up with no shoes or socks on, and Brutus starts tickling his feet. I remember getting a little boner...

T.M.I.!!!

Jesus Christ, shut yer flipping pie hole Cheyenne Jackson!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46308/08/2013

R462 You're mean!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46408/08/2013

[quote]tits like Simon Cowell.

IOW, sagging moobs.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46508/08/2013

I've been sober in AA for almost 30 years. From before it got all full of rules and got all Atlantic/Pacific Groupy. Back in the day people in AA were more or less "normal" in their daily lives. They didn't preach it to the public or worship it. They were grateful, they went to meetings, tried to live better lives, etc. The guys on here, either in AA or have friends who are, who are preaching it are really turning people off and may prevent someone who needs it from going. You don't need to go on and on about it, if you want to say you go to it then fine. Also, there are no rules in AA, suggestions yes, but really they are suggestions, or were back in the day. Now there are more rules than you can count in some of the meetings. Also we did have a sorta rule called "not taking other people's inventories" so if you are criticizing Cheyenne Jackson or judging whether or not he may be sober than you are doing a lot of harm.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46608/08/2013

The religion aspect is what turns off a lot of addicts who are badly in need of help from AA. People always say a "higher power is whatever you want it to be" and then end the meeting with the Our Father prayer.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46708/08/2013

R466, R467= Roger Octopus.

The program has always been exactly the same. You're full of shit, Roger. Meetings, BTW, sometimes end with the SERENITY prayer, not Our Father. But there are atheists in AA. People are encouraged to interpret "higher power" in their own way.

No one has mentioned the fact that this swinging pool party that Chey-Chey attended was at the house of a closeted gay REPUBLICAN. Kathy Griffin outed McDonald as a conservative and a Republican. So what's Chey-chey doing with that ilk? Has he been converted to the log cabin crowd?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46808/08/2013

How the fuck has this topic resulted in OVER A THOUSAND POSTS in barely ten days?? I don't think Cheyenne is the only one going cray-cray here...

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 46908/08/2013

R469, then why are YOU here. We're gossiping...get it...on the gay gossip site. You're the cray-cray one, hon.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47008/08/2013

I'm R497, and take offense at being compared to Roger Octopus. And, yes, at many of the meetings I went to, it ended with the "Our Father" prayer which, as a Jewish atheist, I took serious offense to. Since I've left AA, I've managed to stay sober by taking accountability for my own actions and not expecting the Imaginary Friend for Adults to fix my problems for me.

In AA, they say a higher power is what you make of it but, more often than not, they mean a Judeo-Christian God.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47108/08/2013

R471...LOL! You're not terribly clever, Roger. Your posts are all similar, so you're very apparent. Go away now dear.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47208/08/2013

Reiterating...

No one has mentioned the fact that this swinging pool party that Chey-Chey attended was at the house of a closeted gay REPUBLICAN. Kathy Griffin outed McDonald as a conservative and a Republican. So what's Chey-chey doing with that ilk? Has he been converted to the log cabin crowd?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47308/08/2013

How many times does it have to be reiterated that Michael McDonald was one of Kathy's "gays" on her D-List show....? Unless you just mean he's closeted as a republican voter.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47408/08/2013

[quote]He also said of Monte: "He has a wicked, dry sense of humor, and doesn't suffer fools. That always gives me a metaphysical boner."

"Metaphysical boner"??? Did he say that with a straight face???

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47508/08/2013

Why does Cheyenne feel he needs to tell us so MUCH about his life!?

Nobody cares!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47608/08/2013

I'm still creeped out by that story about watching POPEYE.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47708/09/2013

Do Republican gays only invite other Republicans to their pool parties? According to this blog, "The Anatomy of a Gay Pool Party" he may not even know Cheyenne was there.

"4. If you go to a gay pool party do not A) Expect to know the host or B) Expect to meet him. Try as you might to find him and thank him for having you over, he will evade you for the entirety of the party. The host only shows up (standing right behind you) when you say something rude like “where’d they get that AWFUL vase!?!” Thus, if you are just dying to know who the owner of the house is, scream something loud and objectionable."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47808/09/2013

R474, he was absolutely not outed on Griffin's show. I don't know where your getting that nonsense. She said he was her friend, and outed him as a conservative Republican, but did not say or even imply he was gay. He may be barely closeted, but he's not OUT.

R478, the whole point of the gossip was that everyone knew Chey-Chey was there, as he made a very conspicuous fool out of himself. And presumably, if this was a gay party, McDonald knew who his guests were. You're not going to have strangers at a party where people are in attendance who miight be closeted.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 47908/09/2013

YES WE GET IT, R473. Your obsessions and hang-ups are not the same as other people's.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48008/09/2013

[quote] You're not going to have strangers at a party where people are in attendance who miight be closeted.

Even if they're hot and buff? I assume those kind of parties, dating back to George Cukor etc., always had "catnip" for the "somebodies".

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48108/09/2013

R481, good point. But I'd imagine that the catnip would largely be rentboys or other such trifles who'd be in no position to say much.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48208/09/2013

I have a feeling, Cheyenne will regret these decisions someday in the not too distant future.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48308/10/2013

I fully agree with R493. Monte will have moved on to someone better. We'll get the 'I made the biggest mistake of my life" interview from Chey before you know it

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48408/10/2013

Cheyenne banged me backstage after a performance of Xanadu. Bitch never called. Hmm

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48508/10/2013

r485

That's because you didn't get him the part, Nathan.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48608/10/2013

The part that still puzzles me is how quickly this all happened. Less than two months ago he and Monte were riding in the SF Gay Pride parade together.

In one article that was printed a while ago, Cheyenne went on about marriage equality but the author described Monte as being more ambivalent about it. Makes me wonder if they felt they had to get married when NY legalized it because Cheyenne had been such a vocal proponent for it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48708/10/2013

R487 Again, stop trying to throw the spouse under the bus.

The only thing you think you know about Cheyenne's husband Monty is what has been filtered through the lens of Cheyenne's interviews, usually given in the pursuit of trying to promote or sell something. You or I have no idea whether Monty was ambivalent toward Gay marriage, and I suspect you are incorrect.

All Celeb / Non Celeb relationships work the same way. The famous person creates narratives about the relationship, the parties involved, and the events which took place. The public buy it hook line and sinker. The non famous spouse can do nothing but sit back and watch it all happen. I guess they could write a nasty "tell al" book after the fact.

I have a friend who was incredibly close to Deborah Messing and her former husband Daniel Zelman. By all accounts, Deborah was a fucking nightmare in real life. She is a lunatic, insecure, narcissistic, bi-polar mess. But, unlike Cheyenne, Deborah did not have substance abuse issues on top, that I know of.

Her husband did the best he could for 10 years to deal with Deborah's behavior and keep their lives running smoothly. I think something finally happened, he reached a breaking point and said, enough!

By all accounts, Cheyenne has been a real shit for the last several years of his marriage. The whole WeHo pool party/ new boyfriend story shows how little respect he had for his marriage and his husband.

It's the only piece of the story the publicists wont counter because they know it's true.... there were witnesses to Cheyenne's behavior.

The PR team let him talk about AA, because the dumb-ass got the the AA Slogan tattooed on his arm (cats out of the bag) Also, booze plays better on people's sympathies then drugs.

Cheyenne's PR machine spent hours trying to get us to believe the crazy mustache is for a movie role, and the seriously disturbed tattoos are a Christmas present fro dear old dad. What they should do is have an honest conversation with their client and tell him he's nuts.

Like Deborah, Cheyenne is missing a few screws and is not playing with a full deck. Any normal person wouldn't behave the way Cheyenne did unless mentally ill or substance are involved. I just hope he gets on meds, stays sober, and grows up.

From everything I've heard from people who know Cheyenne and his husband Monty. The husband was the only thing that kept him from completely spinning out of control. Again, this is similar to Deborah Messing's husband.

If Cheyenne stays in The Program (and does it the right way) which is not looking too good right now, he has a good shot at sobriety. But, he absolutely should be seen by a psychiatrist and treated for bi-polar or manic disorder. All of his recent behavior screams this sort of diagnosis.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48808/10/2013

I was his KFed.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 48908/10/2013

Somehow I knew this was all Deb Messing's fault. Thanks R488 for exposing the real power here. Cripes, she probably gave Cheyenne those prison tats herself.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49008/10/2013

Deb is a psychotic bitch from hell. Anyone who knows her or has worked with her will tell you the same thing. With the exception of the Broadway dude that Deb cheated with. Then dude fucked over his wife and left her for Big Red.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49108/10/2013

r488

It's MontE

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49208/10/2013

What is up with these gays who go nuts in their 40s?

Shouldn't you know better and be settling down, especially these days?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49308/10/2013

Cheyenne is 38 so not quite in his 40's yet.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49408/11/2013

He's close enough. 38 is the new 40 apparently.

It's a classic mid-life crisis, aided and abetted by addiction. He'll come to regret this stuff.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49508/11/2013

R490 I didn't say it was Deborah Messing's fault. I only implied she and Cheyenne have similar personalities and both of them would be difficult for any spouse or partner to deal with. All actors are self-absorbed but when you add cray-cray to the mix stand back and let the games begin.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49608/11/2013

r188, great story.

But you seem to have CNSD - Chronic Name Spelling Deficiency. Google your protagonists for proper spellings.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49708/11/2013

Miss Messing has a birthday coming up.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49808/11/2013

oops meant to address r488, not r188

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 49908/11/2013

The hypocritical moralism here is nauseating. Most of you have no idea what kind of effort Cheyanne put into making his marriage work, and you certainly have no right to judge him for wanting to enjoy the remainder of his youth and beauty. If any of you had a 10th of his loveliness it would probably be impossible to keep your manties on for more than five minutes at a time.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50008/11/2013

Ok, I’m board on Sunday so I just read through both threads

Cheyenne Jackson has been a Bad Boy - Leaving Husband of 12 Years & Cheyenne Jackson Goes Cray-Cray, Part II

This is why I started reaading DL. The threads were hilarious, vicious, informative, outed people I didn’t know where Gay, sad, and depressing.

I have two questions for DL therapists and AA’ers. One is about Cheynne’s new look, the second is about his AA tattoo.

First, it’s obvious by looking at the “new Cheyenne” and then pictures of his new boyfriend; Cheyenne is trying to copy the new bf’s style. The short cropped hair, weirdly placed and overly wordy tattoos, the whole dirty tweaked out West Hollywood look, he even wears a trucker hat in every pic now. In addition to everything else he has radically altered his style of dressing,and overall look.

My question is, why?

Is it the whole Single White Female complex? I’m just curious on people’s thoughts.

Second, I’m not in AA. But, why would someone tattoo an AA slogan on their arm “Life on Life’s Terms” if the entire point of the program is to be anonymous? Is this something that other people in 12 steps do?

So, why the need to display to display this tattoo so prominently after being in AA for only a few months?

Thoughts?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50108/11/2013

He probably just wants people to focus on his AA claim and not notice a drug problem.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50208/11/2013

[quote]Deborah

[quote]Cheyanne

[quote]Monty

Oh, dears

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50308/11/2013

[quote]Ok, I’m board on Sunday so I just read through both threads

Oh, deer.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50408/11/2013

Welcome abored!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50508/11/2013

[quote]you certainly have no right to judge him for wanting to enjoy the remainder of his youth and beauty.

We're not judging him for wanting to enjoy his youth and beauty. We're judging him for wanting to destroy his youth and beauty.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50608/11/2013

Yes, welcum abhored!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50708/11/2013

Oh fuck we are just plain judging him!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50808/11/2013

R500 has to be Cheyenne, it just has to!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 50908/11/2013

The rein in Spain stays mainly in the plane.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51008/11/2013

(Screams) "CHEY-YENNE JACK-SON!!!!"

(Rolls around in garbage in alley outside of theater)

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51108/11/2013

R501, I would agree with the poster who says that the tattoo is a bit of 'putting on a show'. I've noticed that the people who struggle most in program are the ones who cover their cars in AA slogans, and who offer to sponsor everybody. It's a self deception. People who 'get it' are often pretty quiet about being in program. The folks who slip all the time are always loudly broadcasting how sober they are, to absolutely everyone. Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51208/11/2013

R500

The answer to quetion 1 is:

The "ex-meth addict" look is very in fashion - It's the new Heroin Chic

The answer to question 2 is:

He wants attention

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51308/11/2013

Sorry I meant to reply to R501

The answer to quetion 1 is:

The "ex-meth addict" look is very in fashion - It's the new Heroin Chic

The answer to question 2 is:

He wants attention

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51408/11/2013

[quote]The folks who slip all the time are always loudly broadcasting how sober they are, to absolutely everyone. Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.

I know you meant no harm and were not necessarily drawing a comparison, but we have enough enemies already comparing homosexuality with diseases and aberrations like alcoholism, bestiality, and pedophilia. We really don't need one of our own juxtaposing the behavior of an alcoholic with that of a homosexual (closeted or otherwise). Pick your analogies carefully.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51508/11/2013

I ove the DL spelling and grammar police

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51608/11/2013

[quote]Sort of the way closet cases need to continually announce their heterosexuality to everyone.

We haven't had a Hugh Jackman thread for about two weeks.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51708/11/2013

R515,

Darling, alcoholism is not bestiality or pedophilia. First of all.

Second, the only comparison I'm making is in behavior around dysfunction. An addict who is only pretending to be sober, and a closet case pretending to be straight, are exhibiting a similar dysfunctional behavior.

I was clearly NOT comparing addiction to being gay. You're seeing unicorns where there aren't any. It's a gay message board...most people here would understand that I wasn't making such a comparison.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51808/11/2013

A nearby city has a serious problem with homeless men. Friday I was walking through a downtown park where they hang out. It began to rain so about 12 or 14 or them gathered in the shelter of a gazebo. Every one of them had tattoos. Most had entire arms and shoulders filled with ink. Looking at them, I thought of Cheyenne Jackson and wondered when he'll start getting flower designs added around the text on his arms.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 51908/11/2013

r515 is the Prissy Controlling Thread Policeman who has been posting throughout this entire thread, chastising people who make analogies of which he doesn't approve, and "warning" them ("I'm warning you again...") as if he had some sort of actual power over them.

I absolutely lurve him. I want him to be on every datalounge thread behaving exactly the same way.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52008/11/2013

Daniel Day Lewis is covered in tats. His career must be over, right?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52108/11/2013

What saves Daniel's acting career is his talent. Otherwise, he would never get hired, because of his abundant of tattoos. It costs $$$ to erase them digitally on film.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52208/11/2013

They cover them with makeup, R522, which costs next to nothing.

Seriously, I understand your personal dislike for tattoos, but don't imagine for one minute that it interferes with a career in acting. It does not. Even young girls have tattoos now. Makeup people have special kits just for covering them up. Totally industry standard.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52308/11/2013

You're wrong, r523.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52408/11/2013

With that kind of logic, who can deny r524?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52508/11/2013

Cheyenne is s morphing into Ron Jeremy - from today's Instagram

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52608/11/2013

R526 Goodness! You're right.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52708/11/2013

R526

You might be on to something. Maybe he's vying for the role in the musical.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52808/11/2013

Was Ron Jeremy in The Devil In Miss Jones?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 52908/11/2013

R527 Goodness had nothing to do with it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53008/11/2013

HIs dad looks like Sonny Bono. He must be there to thank him for his Christmas present tattoo.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53108/11/2013

Is R521 REALLY comparing Chey-Chey to Daniel Day Lewis????!!! That warrants both an "oh dear!" and a "Mary!!" !

Funniest post ever!!!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53208/11/2013

Good god, what has happened to his looks?

On a separate note, "good genes"? Oh dear.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53308/11/2013

Wow, he looks terrible lately. Maybe the stress of the divorce is getting to him.

It’s very immature for a 38 year old man to constantly post selfies like he’s a teenager. Why do celebs feel the need to do this?

On a funnier note, Cheyenne Jackson’s crazy tattoos have their own tumblr now. Which one of you bitches did this?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53408/12/2013

Having tattoos can be detrimental for an acting career. My friend used to be a casting director and she complained to me about actors who have visible tattoos. Its just a hassle, you're going to have to nail the part in every way possible for them to still cast you. Otherwise they'll just cast the next person who is just as good and as a bonus has no tattoos!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53508/12/2013

R535 is correct. I have been in the profession a LONG time and tats are NOT "industry standard." Dumbass actors who think that they don't hurt their casting chances get the results they get. Yeah, make-up can cover them up but it is a hassle all to hell. Make-up people HATE to do it. For film, it causes continuity problems unless they can match tone for tone, shot for shot, day to day. People sweat and body make-up can "bleed" if there is a lot action for the performer.

Most posters here have no idea what in the hell they are talking about.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53608/12/2013

Sorry, R536, but you just displayed you have 'no idea what in the hell' you are talking about.

Tattoos are covered up with alcohol soluble make-up, not standard body make-up. Sweat has no effect on it.

I'm amused by posters trying to pretend they know something about the business who obviously don't.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53708/12/2013

Chey Chey is almost 40 and is too old for "body" roles.

The tattoos won't do him any favors, but he's not going to lose any roles because he has them.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53808/12/2013

There is a big difference between being covered in tattoos like Daniel Day Lewis and Johnny Depp and someone like Cheyenne. Day Lewis and Depp were successful actors when they got their tattoos. So spending time covering for these guys who sell tickets is different than for a nobody. Also these guys aren't cast in roles that show off their body in very little clothes like Cheyenne. You can hire loads of guys who act or sing as well as Cheyenne, look good in little clothing and don't have tattoos. I'm sure it's commonplace to cover ankle and wrist tattoos on a lot of actors but to cover big writing tattoos like Cheyenne's is just probably more work than he us worth.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 53908/12/2013

Sorry, the tattoos are pretty gross. They are all just so fucked up and random.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54008/12/2013

JD and Chey Anne are never going to go for the same types of roles. Tattoos fit with Depp's brand; they don't with Chey Anne's. At all. Especially the huge biceps tat.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54108/12/2013

It's odd that most of you think the new tattoos are Cheyenne's biggest obstacle to success.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54208/12/2013

What am I missing - am I the only one who sees a painless, smiling man with his happy parents in the photo linked by r526?

And not Ron Jeremy? Or a strung out middle-aged drug addict?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54308/12/2013

Cheyenne has been posting nothing but pictures of his parents and his little nieces and nephews lately. I wonder if it's a PR move or maybe the family is there for some kind of an intervention. His brother is some kind of pastor who at one time preached for the 700 Club.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54408/12/2013

[quote]It's odd that most of you think the new tattoos are Cheyenne's biggest obstacle to success.

It's the mindset of someone getting those tattoos that is the biggest obstacle to success for Cheyenne Jackson.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54508/12/2013

R543 A painless, smiling man with his happy parents? You have to be his agent or P.R. person.

The whole thing looks like a photo op to show the world he's not bat-shit. Look at the forced smile and crazy eyes.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54608/12/2013

R543= troll.

Hon, you just drop into this discussion suddenly? Haven't been following the discussion?

Or are you Roger Octopus, which I'm guessing is the case because you sound exactly like him.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54708/12/2013

R542, it's not just the tats. It's the "drug addicted alcoholic has meltdown; dumps husband; finds meth-head boyfriend, then "Single White Female"'s him. And some horrible tats to boot!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54808/12/2013

He looks pretty strung out to me.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 54908/12/2013

R546..BINGO.

Suddenly he just wants to take pictures of himself with mom and dad, little nieces and nephews, and some puppies and butterflies. Next up, Chey-Chey paints pink unicorns as part of his breast cancer research fundraiser. Then Thanksgiving at the homeless shelter photo op.

It's pretty cynical of him actually.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55008/12/2013

All these staged photos with the parents could be a sign that mom & dad are becoming more active in managing his mental health issues.

Maybe they are just waiting for him to light something on fire so they can get a psychiatric hold on him for a while.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55108/12/2013

Good Lord, that's an escalation, R551! I don't think a relapse + bad tattoos is even close to justifying a 5150!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55208/12/2013

Tell that to Catherine Zeta-Jones R552

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55308/12/2013

CZJ was voluntary, though, Mikey.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55408/12/2013

Not a one size fits all make-up by any means, but here is what that shitstain poster was referencing.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55508/12/2013

R554 - But was she? I think when the world found out she was 10 years older then what she was saying she had an epic melt-down.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55608/12/2013

No, CZJ, was in the original London ensemble of Annie. She's couldn't have shaved ten years of her age.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55708/12/2013

R556, you could be right, and she was put in against her will then changed the story afterwards when she did some press on it. Makes sense.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55808/12/2013

Isn't CZJ in the nuthouse now?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 55908/12/2013

And you bitches said he would never work again.

A little birdie just told me he will be playing Joey in City Center's Encores production of The Most Happy Fella this spring. So suck on that haters!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56008/13/2013

[quote]he will be playing Joey in City Center's Encores production of The Most Happy Fella this spring.

Good! That allows time for rehab.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56108/13/2013

That's very mean R561

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56208/13/2013

Unfortunately, no, R561 -- he's got two movies lined up to do before then. He'll have to wait for his career to cool down to go into rehab for the 'addiction' that is destroying his career.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56308/13/2013

BTW He doesnt need Rehab. He's in AA.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56408/13/2013

What happened to Cheyenne's cute little dog?

No one talks about the furry children. Did he abandoned Brillo in NYC? Poor little guy,did the husband keep him? Details please.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56508/13/2013

[quote]BTW He doesnt need Rehab. He's in AA.

Really?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56608/13/2013

Are you honestly telling me Cheyenne does not look "strung out" in this picture posted by Adam Bouska yesterday.

Another PR move...... let's do a NoH8 photo.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56708/13/2013

really?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56808/13/2013

Is his brother also named after a city in Wyoming? Casper? Laramie?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 56908/13/2013

Judging by the photo in r567's link, I'm gonna guess that those tattoos were just a stenciled-on hoax.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57008/13/2013

R570 No they are real , Cheyenne said so in an interview. They have just covered them up with makeup for the photoshoot he is doing

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57108/14/2013

HE still looks terrible tattoos or not. But the tatts are real.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57208/14/2013

r563: Cheyenne is 17th billed for his role as "MC" in Lucky Stiff … basically a day player. So, not to worry! I'm sure he'll have plenty of time for rehab

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57308/14/2013

I think he's already done "Lucky Stiff," R573. The two I was referring to are "Opening Night" and "Love is Strange," in both of which he's a lead.

So, yeah, he's pretty busy!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57408/14/2013

Check IMDB again, r563. It says the production is "filming". The present participle tense indicates that the action is currently occuring.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57508/14/2013

You check it again. The cast list includes the late Dennis Farina and was filming as of June 2012. That movie is done filming, I promise you.

News flash -- IMDB is notoriously inaccurate.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57608/14/2013

News flash -- Cheyenne needs an intervention.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57708/14/2013

[quote] The cast list includes the late Dennis Farina

Didn't Sharon Lawrence release a statement?

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57808/15/2013

Newsflash, all the projects Chey-Chey is listed in on IMDB are crap. Good luck peddling that stuff.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 57908/15/2013

We can't wait for this thread to hit 600 so that you mutherfuckers disappear.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58008/15/2013

R580 = Miss Simon Halls

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58108/15/2013

Looks like the drama has died down. For some reason, I'm just really sad for Monte. Does anyone here know him? I wonder how he feels about all the pool party/new boyfriend/AA/tattoo drama of the past few weeks.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58208/15/2013

It means he is damaged goods. Unless he has a lot of money on his own, his days of threesomes with hotties and TONY Award parties are OVER.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58308/15/2013

"Cray-Cray" is a pathetic term. Stop using it.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58408/15/2013

Have to agree R583 Even if he get's his shit together this stuff will stick to him, really sad.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58508/15/2013

Stop using the term "cray cray" It wounds people.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58608/16/2013

R584 is Cray-Cray.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58708/16/2013

R582, he's probably glad to be rid of the mess. I'm betting he used to post here as one of the "I'm married to someone with narcissistic personality syndrome" folks.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58808/16/2013

OMG, Cheyenne's career is really in trouble. He's reduced to singing with the Boston Pops. Those tattoos are destroying his career!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 58908/16/2013

He's singing with Michael Feinstein, who's singing with the Boston Pops.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59008/17/2013

Jackson and Feinstein had a cabaret act in NYC. Didn't they also release an album together? Jackson also appeared last year on Feinstein's NPR show "Song Travels."

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59108/17/2013

He's fucking Feinstein.

Girl's gotta eat, y'know.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59208/17/2013

Another pic of Cheyenne from yesterday. He looks so rough these days.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59308/18/2013

Has he slept at all in the last month? He just looks like shit.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59408/18/2013

R594 He obviously doesn't care what he looks like anymore. He keeps firing off selfies on a daily basis. It's so weird What has happened to his looks In 2 months? He's aged 10 years overnight.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59508/19/2013

What pics are people like r593, r594, and r595 looking at?? CJ looks fine, People in that place called "the real world" do not look like airbrushed photoshopped wax figures. Grow up.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59608/19/2013

R596 are you Cheyenne's mother or publicist?

No one expects him to look photoshopped. But, to be honest he looks like shit these days. Look at pics of him from 3 months ago and he's a different person today. He looks dirty and used. Maybe it's stress, drugs, or booze. Who knows? But, he looks terrible.

Saying he looks great when he obviously doesnt is ridiculous. In AA they call that a denial.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59708/20/2013

Frankly, I think he looks like a man now. And that is pretty great.

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59808/20/2013

Yeah , he looks the picture of health & sanity

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 59908/20/2013

And this thread is ovah!

by Simon Halls's Brass Knucklesreply 60008/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.