Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber rubs fan's phone on his genitals during concert

Bieber, 19, who is currently in the middle of his "Believe" tour, had asked the audience to refrain from throwing items onto the stage while he was performing. No sooner had he finished defining the word "refrain" for vocabulary-challenged fans than someone in the crowd threw a smartphone at the Biebs.

by Anonymousreply 10408/07/2013

Disgusting little asshole. Who are the retarded parents that buy tickets for their kids to see this pig?

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

Lol. He's a funny little gay dude.

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

Good God, that video. Why is he always touching his dick like that? Is he checking to see if the rumors are true and he actually has one?

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

How can he stand the constant screaming? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

I don't think it will be too long before he's in serious trouble. Either OD or killing someone while driving far too fast in a car he can't handle.

I'd give it approximately 5 minutes between him finding himself in serious trouble and his paid friends suddenly finding an urgent appointment elsewhere.

They should put him and Lohan in a cage, one bag of blow hanging from the roof, fight to the death to reach it first. My money would be on Lohan, she's more man than he'll ever be.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

Nothing about this boy's life is enviable. Nothing. Why don't people feel sorry for him?

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2013

I honestly hate him but I love looking at him shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2013

I love R6's idea for a reality show! And I want to see Charlie Sheen vs. Courtney Love in the next episode, or maybe the finale.

And WTF is up with these little girls throwing their expensive phones on the stage? Will their parents just buy them another one?

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2013

He doesn't hear the screams, r5; he has musicians' earphones.

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2013

Deport him.

by Anonymousreply 1008/01/2013

I don't understand why these fans are throwing belongings on stage, especially a phone? That's ridiculous.

Bieber needs a good cock up the ass, as he has become way too entitled and faux-thug. Where is Usher when we need him?

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2013

Put that phone on Ebay!

by Anonymousreply 1208/01/2013

Apparently he also spat on a group of little girls (who are his fans) from a balcony. The very people who skyrocketed him from white trash to fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 1308/01/2013

What an ignorant twirp, no wonder people hate him.

by Anonymousreply 1408/01/2013

@R15, I bet you are wrong. He's too "pretty" to stink.

by Anonymousreply 1508/01/2013

I wish someone would slap him, but he's always surrounded by his goons.

by Anonymousreply 1608/01/2013

[quote]How can he stand the constant screaming? Ugh.

What a nettlesome bunch of stupefied girls over an untalented tinny.

by Anonymousreply 1708/01/2013

Someone in the audience threw a phone at him? Who knew Naomi Campbell was a Belieber!

by Anonymousreply 1808/01/2013

His manager and his agents will let him ride this thing as long as he makes money, then they will spit him out like pound dog. A few years later he will be either dead or he will be sweeping the streets.

by Anonymousreply 1908/02/2013

His fans are growing up with him cause it looks like mostly older teens/young women in the audience, not little girls.

I like him and can't tell if he pings to me because he's actually bi/gay or if its just that he's androgynous.

by Anonymousreply 2008/03/2013

It now smells like beaver.

by Anonymousreply 2108/03/2013

I wonder if anyone can control him?

by Anonymousreply 2208/03/2013

He's hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 2308/03/2013

r25, Justin Bieber is a 21st century incarnation of Caligula. Surrounded by yes men and destined for lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 2408/03/2013

I find him repulsive and beneath contempt, yet occasionally he looks attractive despite the tattoos and flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 2508/03/2013

Leif. Garrett.

by Anonymousreply 2608/03/2013

He's an idiot raised by two idiots.

Hey North West..this is your future.

by Anonymousreply 2708/03/2013

Well doesn't he sound lovely

by Anonymousreply 2908/03/2013

[quote]He's hot as hell.

No one can be 'hot as hell' wearing those ridiculous dump pants.

by Anonymousreply 3008/03/2013

I personally don't like the effect this man has on young teenagers and kids. He has very disturbing views on rape, abortion and homosexuality. He once said that he believes being gay is a CHOICE. He also said that he's against abortion under ALL circumstances, also if the woman in question had been raped. He's just your typical fundie freak. It's awful to think of all the power and influence he has to form young impressionable minds. I've seen many Justin Bieber fans being nasty, rude and homophobic.

Then on the other hand you have One Direction. By all means, they're not perfect role models for kids either.. but they're certainly better than that dweeb Bieber. At least One Direction are liberal, gay friendly and just genuinely nice guys.

If I had kids, I'd want my kids to listen to One Direction. I'd probably forbid them from listening to Justin Bieber.. lol.

by Anonymousreply 3108/03/2013

R34, getting mad at Justin Bieber for his "beliefs" is like getting mad at a brain dead person for theirs. Or a mentally ill person. Or a retarded person. His lips move, but he has no idea what he's even talking about.

by Anonymousreply 3208/03/2013

Read elsewhere, that his career is dying. Don't know about his physical self, but he acts like someone who has a death wish. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 3308/03/2013

It's in GQ:

[quote]Dick Moves: Justin Bieber Stuffs a Fan's Phone Down His Pants

by Anonymousreply 3408/03/2013

All I could think while watching that video was, "Please God, let some lighting equipment fall from the scaffolding and kill him.

by Anonymousreply 3508/03/2013

r34=Troll; Roger Octopus

by Anonymousreply 3608/03/2013

False, r39. I recognize r34 as one of my favorite posters in the Louis Tomlinson threads.

by Anonymousreply 3708/03/2013

[quote]Read elsewhere, that his career is dying.

Unfortunately that's not true. He recently made millions on a European concert tour. Too bad we can't deport him back to Canada. He's the most obnoxious creep to ever come across that border.

by Anonymousreply 3908/03/2013

R40.. I'm thinking rationally. If I had kids today, chances are high they'd either listen to Bieber or One Direction. Those are the big teenage idols right now. Yes, I'd want them to listen to better music, but again.. not very likely. If I had to choose, then yes.. definitely One Direction over rude, nasty and obnoxious Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 4008/03/2013

I just can't get past a performer having to implore his audience NOT to throw things at him.

Does that not tell him something?

by Anonymousreply 4108/03/2013

r42, are you some kind of pedophile?

by Anonymousreply 4208/03/2013

If only someone would toss an obese 13 year old from the balcony that landed directly on him.

by Anonymousreply 4408/03/2013

R45, singers that are beloved get things thrown at them too. People throw roses, underwear etc.

by Anonymousreply 4508/03/2013

Now that's a fresh new take on "dialing the phone with a pencil."

by Anonymousreply 4608/03/2013

[quote]singers that are beloved get things thrown at them too. People throw roses, underwear etc.

yes, r49, I understand that. But water bottles and cell phones?

[quote]beloved

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 4708/03/2013

Reminds me of Sean Hayes on Will & Grace, when he dropped Will's phone down his pants. He was able to take the phone off hold.

by Anonymousreply 4808/03/2013

I hope he's circumcised. Otherwise his stinky foreskin will have contaminated that cellphone.

by Anonymousreply 4908/03/2013

Bravo R[50]

by Anonymousreply 5008/03/2013

I truly don't understand how anyone, male or female, could fancy him. He's not a man. He's not even really an adolescent.

by Anonymousreply 5108/03/2013

R34, he said in that interview, which he did when he was 17, that he thought being gay was everyone's own decision and that it didn't affect anyone else. I think his intent was more about it being none of anyone's business, which I found kind of progressive for a kid raised by a fundie mother. He also has a gay relative who is a strong LGBT advocate.

Re the abortion issue, he did say his words were taken out of context and RS had to retract/clarify what he said. They had I believe just taken a portion of his quote. Still, very immature and disturbing thinking most likely from his mother and church.

I do cut him some slack though on these comments given he was only 17 when he was interviewed and has since said he not only was misquoted but has also changed his views as he's gotten older.

On his side were his comments about staying Canadian because he believes strongly in universal healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 5208/03/2013

I don't understand how pants worn below the butt are held up. It's not possible.

by Anonymousreply 5308/03/2013

W&W for r50

by Anonymousreply 5408/04/2013

So Bieber thinks being gay is a choice people make. Einstein, this one.

by Anonymousreply 5508/04/2013

The San Francisco Examiner headlined today, that Justin Bieber's career is taking a "nosedive".

The domino effect may soon apply here.

He'll learn one of life's greatest lessons: Nobody knows you when you're down!

by Anonymousreply 5608/04/2013

[all posts by racist shit-stain # 6 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5708/04/2013

He might get into some Vanilla Ice like trouble, but I think he's more likely to just fade away than OD or go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 5808/04/2013

r61 it IS fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 5908/04/2013

Justin Bieber gay? Please don't insult gay people.

by Anonymousreply 6008/05/2013

Why do you think it's hot, R61 & R63?

by Anonymousreply 6108/05/2013

R7, I do feel sorry for him. He seems utterly miserable and rage-filled, 24/7. To quote my southern auntie, somethin' 'bout that boy just ain't right.

by Anonymousreply 6308/05/2013

r60, I dont' think he's this arrogant jerk people make him out to be; if anything he seems confused and overwhelmed. He gets a lot of adoration but there's always been an equal amount of hate, especially attacks on his masculinity. He's also got the whole world watching him screw up and also probably a lot of pressure behind the scenes. Who really knows what is going on. All I can say is besides the money, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 6408/05/2013

I agree, R68. If you've ever seen him interviewed, he comes across as pretty down to earth, and self-mocking. Not bad for a 19 year old.

by Anonymousreply 6508/05/2013

That's too harsh, R66.

Perhaps he was sexually abused by his father, R67.

by Anonymousreply 6608/05/2013

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6708/05/2013

I also wonder why someone is tossing a smartphone at a performer.

is that what pubescent girls do nowadays? What happened to panties?

by Anonymousreply 6808/05/2013

He's disgusting and getting worse every day. There is nothing about him that I find attractive, not his looks for sure, and not his singing, or his behavior. I don't understand why he is --and agree with the poster he said that something bad is going to happen to this boy. OD, suicide, homicide, manslaughter, or something. He's on the road to ruin.

by Anonymousreply 6908/05/2013

R73, why do you have such violent associations with Bieber? He may burn out and fade away in a few years, but why do you assume he's going to meet a gruesome fate?

by Anonymousreply 7008/05/2013

I don't find him attractive at all, especially in the diaper pants.

by Anonymousreply 7108/05/2013

R74 I think they are saying that he's trying way too hard to be a self indulgent over the top "rock star" and will end up doing himself in.

by Anonymousreply 7208/05/2013

You mean suicide?

by Anonymousreply 7308/05/2013

Suicide, overdose, inebriated car wreck, trouble with the law, crazy spouse, being a crazy spouse, rehab drama forever...

Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 7408/05/2013

R56, you keep defending that spoiled brat and fundie freak. He actually did say that being gay was a choice. He also said that he doesn't believe in abortion, even if a woman is raped. Those are his own words. The only reason he backtracked is because of all the backlash from people calling him out on it. You're a frikkin idiot if you think otherwise. Justin Bieber has NEVER spoken openly about LGBT rights, he has NEVER tweeted his support for gay marriage, he NEVER said anything when DOMA was taken down. This speaks volumes about what he really thinks about LGBT rights. He also supports PM Stephen Harper, and Harper is against a woman's right to abortion, and he's also against gay marriage. Again, it's clear what Bieber really believes, and he certainly doesn't support us.

by Anonymousreply 7508/05/2013

Or despite his wild antics he could end up living a long life and surprising us.

Like Peter O'Toole. No one thought he would still be here at 80+ years old after a lifetime of smoking & boozing, so you never know.

by Anonymousreply 7608/05/2013

Here is what Justin Bieber actually said about abortion:

[quote]"I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby." How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason."

by Anonymousreply 7708/05/2013

Here's the quote of him saying BEING GAY IS A CHOICE, and that RAPE HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

Isn't he just a lovely role model for kids today? LOL

by Anonymousreply 7808/05/2013

How can he be anti-gay? There is no doubt in my mind that this kid has had Usher's dick up inside his boycunt.

by Anonymousreply 7908/05/2013

[all posts by racist shit-stain # 6 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 8008/05/2013

Most kid musicians have a hard time making the transition to be taking seriously as an adult performer.

His antics are all a calculated move by his team to help him make the transition to adult bad boy artist.

by Anonymousreply 8108/05/2013

"Justin Bieber rubs fan's phone on his genitals during concert"

This would have sounded so surreal 30-40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8208/05/2013

R81, Rolling Stone admitted they only posted part of his quote, and that his full answer was as follows:

“Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

Bieber has since said he's changed his thoughts and that he didn't think it was right he was asked those questions at 16.

by Anonymousreply 8308/05/2013

"When asked what his views on homosexuality are, Bieber responded: 'It’s everyone’s own decision to do that. It doesn’t affect me and shouldn’t affect anyone else.'"

To me this sounds like he's basically saying its no-one elses business, just a poor choice of words.

He has a gay relative who is a lgbt advocate so hopefully that balanced the fundy upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 8408/05/2013

R88, who's his gay relative? Do they have a Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 8508/05/2013

R79 well he did do a "it gets better" video so he has done something.

What makes you think he supports Harper? I know he got the order of Canada from Harper but wore overalls to the ceremony which was considered disrespectful to the PM. Bieber also strongly supports Canada's public healthcare system, which Harper is trying to dismantle.

by Anonymousreply 8608/05/2013

R88 - Rob Bieber and yes he is on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 8708/05/2013

His cousin has 51,000 tweets. WTF? Isn't that some sort of record?

by Anonymousreply 8808/05/2013

vid or rob bieber with a pic of him with Justin's dad at 00:36 and a pic of him with Justin at 00:38.

by Anonymousreply 8908/05/2013

92 that is a lot of tweets.

Rob is Justin's uncle on his dad's side I believe.

by Anonymousreply 9008/05/2013

Justin walking in the morning with his arm around his best male friend.

by Anonymousreply 9108/05/2013

Considering the lack of talent, and the way he's shoved down our throats like Obama's version of Pia Zadora, am I the only one getting the "pedophilia is OK" vibe from this cretin?

by Anonymousreply 9208/06/2013

Wow.. can't believe people here are actually defending that homophobic fresk and fundie asshole. Newsflash: he said it was the gay people's own DECISION to be gay, so he implies being gay is a choice. He's an ignorant prick and an egotistical brat. HOW can you guys like him, or even defend him? And on a gay website to boot! Disgusting! Btw.. The guy has a tattoo of Jesus on his leg, that's how enlightened and progressive he is! Lol

by Anonymousreply 9308/06/2013

R97 is exactly right - this hate-filled little right wing fundie misogynist rape apologist is a dumb, bigoted, obnoxious cunt who spits on people. He has no redeeming features but because he's a pretty twink he will be forgiven all by DL. He's truly fucking appalling, why is any gay person defending him?

by Anonymousreply 9408/06/2013

I don't give a shit what you look like--NO ONE is hot enough to walk around with such a conceited attitude. That shit makes absolutely anyone repulsively ugly.

by Anonymousreply 9508/06/2013

R97 - he said that when he was 16, basically just regurgitating ideas he'd been taught in his fundie upbringing. He also said he resented being asked those questions at such a young age and his thinking has evolved and matured since that interview on those subjects. I'll give him a second chance to hear what he has to say as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 9608/07/2013

I think, potentially, he's an interesting bridge between Christian culture and gay culture in that he strongly Christian but also seems very open to gay culture and (used to atleast) embrace his androgyny.

by Anonymousreply 9708/07/2013

He's also a gorgeous twink and loves being a lesbian icon (just ask Ellen).

by Anonymousreply 9808/07/2013

Justin is an insult to gay people everywhere. Who wants to be aligned with that piece of flotsam?

by Anonymousreply 9908/07/2013

lol I hate how attracted to him I am.

by Anonymousreply 10008/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.