Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you think of MSNBC's Chris Hayes now?

I am the one who posted the previous thread aftre Chris Hayes had just been on the air for a couple of months, and MSNBC's ratings were tanking. I was very surprised when so many people responded. I think it got up to 400-500 posts mostly very critical of Hayes.

Anyway, MSNBC's ratings are still not alll that great, but what do you think of Chris Hayes now that he's been on the air for a while? Have you gotten used to him? Do you like him any better?

by Anonymousreply 1708/02/2013

I'm not thriled with Hayes, but I've gotten more used to him.

Surprisingly, the most recent cable ratings has Hayes ahead of both Chris Matthews and my favorite host, Lawrence O'Donnell.

Wow, Hayes--the guy who may have been bringing everyone down--is ahead of his two veteran colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

I like him okay. He doesn't annoy me much. Alex Wagner, Rachel Maddow, and Ed Schultz are still my faves.

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

Still find him an effete ninny.

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

He's still kind of boring, but watchable. I do miss Ed on weekdays though.

It sucks when Rachel's on vacation. Melissa Harris-Perry's speech impediment is really grating my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

He stinks. Smug and arrogant.

Can't watch the twirp or listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

He reports on issues that are important to me on a regular basis, like minimum wage, The Voting Rights Act, GOP obstruction, racism, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2013

If he doesn't swallow cock, (which he might), he definitely swallows his words.

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2013

Better than Ed Schultz bellowing at us like he doesn't understand how microphones work.

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2013

I tolerate Hayes. Now I don't immediately tune out and switch channels. I don't really pay all that much atention to Chris even if I leave on MSNBC. I play around on my laptop and start to perk up when Lawrence O'Donnell comes on.

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 1008/01/2013

Trading him for Ed Schultz was the worst trade since the Red Sox sent Babe Ruth to The Yankees.

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2013

Phil Griffin Responds To MSNBC's Rough Ratings Month

by Anonymousreply 1208/01/2013

Like I've said before..... I'm convinced Chris Hayes has a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 1308/01/2013

True, r11.

by Anonymousreply 1408/02/2013

I watch only Rachel regularly.

Occasionally I like to watch Thomas Roberts with the sound off.

by Anonymousreply 1508/02/2013

People still watch MSNBC??

by Anonymousreply 1608/02/2013

Yes, R16, people still watch MSNBC. Why shouldn't they? It's possibly the only station that deals with real, substantive issues that people "should" be concerned with.

Hated Hayes at first, now I've also gotten used to him. That being said, getting rid of Ed Schultz in that timeslot was possibly the worst mistake MSNBC has ever made. Whatever you may think of him, he has tons of fans and is not a bit afraid of speaking the truth whenever the fuck he wants. I miss him.

by Anonymousreply 1708/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.