Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Lopez: Returning as 'American Idol' Judge?

Great news American Idol fans: rumors are swirling that Jennifer Lopez may be back next season as a judge!

The 44-year-old entertainer is “very close to signing a deal with Fox to return to American Idol next season,” People reports.

“Both Fox and Jennifer are very happy about this and want it to happen very much,” a source also said.

JLo was already a judge for the reality singing competition for two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 1408/09/2013

Today's other American Idol news is that Keith Urban will return as judge, for the second season. The revolution that did away with Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Nicki Minaj apparently spared the talented Mr. Urban.

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

JLo & Keith Urban. What a snore. Why don't they just cancel this stupid show?

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

And the viewers will continue to flee...

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

Hey, J, wait for the judging at the Hague.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

Word is: JLo, Keith Urban, Will (or whatever the fuck his name is)

What a SNORE. Why don't they just cancel it now and save themselves the trouble?

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

They should have brought poor Mimi back to get her chance at being the only female judge.

JOld is a fucking lying hypocrite cunt if she goes back. Look what she said before about it.

If she had a brain she'd get off that sinking ship. I thought JHud was already signed up?

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2013

Why won't this old has-been cunt just go away? She can't get a hit song without Pitbull or whoever the latest hot rapper is on her songs and her movies are flops.

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2013

Can't this bitch get movie offers anymore? She used to do films with people like George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2013

I like JLO and I know she has major bills to pay. She still thinks she's Elizabeth Taylor (bless her heart) and lives like it. She's just doing it so she can promote her album.

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2013

Will this piece of shit show die already? It just shows that JLow has no real career.

by Anonymousreply 1008/01/2013

I love how her manager is saying she turned down the "Voice" when NBC says they turned her away. What a diva!

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2013

So the judges panel will consist of the very bland Keith, the Voice reject JLo, and the all-about-me Will I. AM. Wow!

I understand the thinking. JLow will bring in the hispanics, and I.Am the blacks. But the audience for the show tends to be white, rural Southerners. They didn't like it last year when 3 of 4 judges were black, and I don't think they will like it this year.

by Anonymousreply 1208/01/2013

Per deadline, Idol isn't finished with the ol' dawg, Randy Jackson. He is coming back, but not as a regular. Maybe he will be there on nights that I.Am is off.

by Anonymousreply 1308/01/2013

NO ONE bought Will.I.Am's album. How do they expect him to bring in ratings? So if every person who bought his CD/mp3s (first-week sales of 29,000 copies, Google says) then they will have ratings that equal like an informercial they play at 3 in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 1408/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!